Mission by aranenumenesse
Summary: “This is serious business, darling.”
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Metafic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 295 Read: 1932 Published: 05/30/2007 Updated: 05/30/2007

1. Chapter 1 by aranenumenesse

Chapter 1 by aranenumenesse
Author's Notes:
I do have a problem.
”Night out with Marie and I do it.”
“Nope. I need you guys here tonight.”
“This is serious business, darling.”
“Yes. There’s beer in the fridge, and I already promised you and Marie could have the TV tonight.”
“There’s… One, two… Four beers. Six more and I do it.”
“You get four beers and any movie with Marie you want after the mission is completed, Logie.”
“Ten beers. And the name is Wolverine. Not Logie, not Wolvie, not Van Wolfsling. It’s Wolverine, Ara.”
“Four beers. And the name is Aranenumenesse to you, mister.”
“Just because that pansy of yours won’t…”
“Hey! My husband is not a pansy! He’s just busy!”
“What ever…”
“I’ll write a happy ending to Bad Burgers if you do it.”
“Happy ending? I kind of doubt that. You have a nasty habit of turning every fucking fic of yours to a some sort of blood bath with a little angst on the side.”
“You might even get something more than a short groping session with Marie if you do it.”
“Are we talking about serious PWP here?”
“I just might be in the mood… If somebody takes care of my little problem first…”
“Fine. Four beers and some quality time with Marie, and we have a deal. Oh, and add that peppermint schnapps of yours to the list as well.”
“Logan!”
“Do you, or do you not want to enjoy nice relaxing cigarette on that terrace of yours?”
“Yes, but…”
“No buts. It’s a dangerous mission.”
“Get a grip. They’re just ants.”
“Just ants? If it hadn’t been me they would have carted you to the other side of the fucking town last night!”
“You have a point. We have a deal.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1644