Why Wolverines Have To Remodel by RouDeVil
Summary: Wolverines tend to be very territoral animals. They do not handle their home being invaded very well. At all.
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 377 Read: 2269 Published: 08/22/2007 Updated: 08/22/2007

1. Chapter 1 by RouDeVil

Chapter 1 by RouDeVil
Author's Notes:
Another fic inspired by at home with the boyfriend. Who knew my Logam muse could relate to him so much? Boys, I guess...
"Logan, the madness has to stop!"

*crash* "God damn bastards! Come here!" *crash*

"Ah! Logan!"

"I'm gonna kill the little son of a bitches if----" *crash*

"You're destroying everything!!! Ah! Not the dresser!"

*crash* "Little fucker! Damn it, I almost had that one!" *crash*

"Logan, please, at least put the claws away you're---AH! That was a two hundred dollar antique!"

*crash* "Grrrr!! Stop flying away when I wack you! Die damn it!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh! You almost clawed me, you ass!"

"Well stay the hell out of the way! This is war, woman!"

"They're just flying nats! 'Ro already called the exterminator."

"I got your exterminator right here, darlin'. That's it, bub...land right on my hand.....Gotcha! OW FUCK!"

"Logan! Are you alright?!"

"I just rammed three claws into my own hand, Marie. Do you fuckin' think I'm alright?!"

"....I don't think you got it, sugah..."

"I know it didn't get it! Damn it!"

"Let's just..."

"There's one! Shush....Here we go...Wolverine's got what you want, bitch. That's right.....GARH!!!" *crash*

"....Did you get it?"

"I don't know, I couldn't see through all the damn dust. Why the hell is there so much damn insulation in these walls?!"

"I'm pretty sure it was suppose to stay in the wall, sugah. Please stop. This is just-- AH!" *clap*

"...Did you kill one?"

"Yes, flew right in my face, little pests. Eww! Logan I have fly guts on my hand!"

"Good. Get some more on there. We won't let the beast take our home without a fight!"

"Oh, please. They're just screwing with you! You've destroyed our entire bedroom and the only dead nat is on my palm!"

"Hey! I think I killed a few."

"No. What you killed is my dresser, my bedding--that I spent HOURS picking out---, my antique armoire, the damn wall to the bathroom, and your own damn wrist! Thank God THAT heals!"

"Fine. I won't-- Come here you little---!" *crash*

"Logan!"

"I'm willing to sacrifice a few pieces of furniture, Marie, if it means all these little fuckers are dead!!!GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" *crash* *crash* "God damnit!!" *crash* "Come HERE!" *crash* "Argh!!" *bang* *crash* "Why. Won't. You. DIE!" *bang* *bang*.......*crash* "Oh, fuck."

"...." *sigh* "Are you alright, sugah?"

*groans* "I think....I think I got that one."

*rolls eyes* "Mah hero."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1850