Abuse by RouDeVil
Summary: "That was NOT cute!"
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Her little finger
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1977 Read: 2862 Published: 09/11/2007 Updated: 09/11/2007

1. Chapter 1 by RouDeVil

Chapter 1 by RouDeVil
Author's Notes:
Okay, so my inability to pay attention in class convinced me to make this a series. I finished my accounting homework so my angst bunny made this one a little bit darker. Or, I dunno, maybe not. And I lub my OC character guy! *kisses*
“I want that information and I want it now!” Scott snarled as he glared at the beaten man tied up in front of them. “My wife is still aboard that ship and I want to know where it’s going!”

The man cleared his throat then slung his head foreword, sending a large glop of spit at him. Scott managed to jump out of the way, nearly falling on top of Rogue in his haste. Wolverine and the captured man shared a similar chuckle.

“Come on, Summers,” Wolverine started, trying to reign in his smile yet still letting his amusement play clearly in his voice. “I ain’t got time for this pussy-footing shit. The hockey game comes on at six. Just let me ‘convince’ him to talk.” Logan finished by throwing a quick wink at Rogue. A instant smile jumped up on her face from behind Scott’s shoulder.

“No.” Summers crossed his arms and puffed his chest out. “We are the X-Men. We don’t torture people.”

“You seriously telling me you’re gonna pick this punk over Jeanie?!”

“No, Jean would want me to take the high road. And NOT be a Neanderthal.” Scott sighed a rubbed his forehead. “We’re trying to establish peace between humans and mutants, Wolverine, not sink to Magneto’s level.”

Wolverine snorted. “The only thing I’m trying to do is get the hell out of here.”

“Damn it, would you please take this seriously! It---”

“Hey!” The man in the chair interrupted them. “Remember me? Yeah, there you go. Can you untie me now? The rope chafes a bit and I have sensitive skin.” The three X-Men blinked blankly at him. “What? What?! It doesn’t make me any less of a man!”

Scott was the first to shake his brain back into functioning. “We’ll let you go. Just as soon as you tell us what we want to know.”

“Ah,” the tied man nodded. “Fine. Next week lottery numbers are 24 97 05. Happy, big cheaters?”

Wolverine nearly giggled at how bright Scott’s face got. Nearly. Rogue, however, couldn’t control herself as well.

“You little--” Scott stopped himself and took a deep, cleansing breath. “The ship. Where. Is. It. Going.”

The man smirked. “You just got to follow the yellow brick road, hot shot.”

“This is fucking ridiculous!” Wolverine threw his hands up. He launched himself at the man and grabbed the front of his shirt, lifting him and the chair he was tied to up off the ground. “You got the next breath to spill the beans, asswipe, or I’m gonna show you how breathing through your gut feels.”

“Wolverine!” Scott yelled a warning. “Put him down!”

“Fuck you, Summers,” Logan threw over his shoulder before releasing the claws. They skimmed lightly over the man’s cheeks, leaving bright red lines. “Talk,” he commanded in a vibrating growl.

“Logan!” Scott yelled again. He grabbed the chair and yanked it out from Logan’s grasp. Then he sent it and the man strapped to it flying across the room. Rogue was the only one to flinch when the chair landed on top of him and a sick crunching noise arose from the pile. The two men in leather were too occupied with glaring at each other to notice anything else in the room.

“Don’t be such a wuss, One-Eye.”

“Don’t be a barbarian, Logan.”

“This guy is the enemy! We asked him nicely. He spit on you, remember?”

“And that means he deserves to have the crap beaten out of him like a dog?”

“Yes! God damn it!” Logan roared, rubbing both sides of his head.

“Hello….” A groaning voice spoke up from the pile. “Hey, Olsen twins! You think maybe you could do this bitch fest thing a little later and, oh, I don’t know…GET THIS DAMN THING OFF OF ME!”

“No!” Logan yelled.

“Yes, just a minute.” Scott flashed Logan another glare before walking towards the moving mound.

“I’m never gonna get to see the puck off,” Wolverine whined. Actually whined.

“Aw…” Rogue smiled at him and wrapped her arm through his. “Poor baby.”

“Damn right, poor baby,” he grunted.



It took a minute for Scott to untangle and manage to turn the man and his chair right side up. “ABUSE! ABUSE!” The man screamed right in Scott’s ear.

He flinched and covered it with his hand. But it was too late the ringing had already gone straight through to the other ear. “Yes, well. I apologize for that. Now, the ship---”

“It wouldn’t fit up your ass, it’s pretty big,” the man stated matter-of-factly. “You might want to try a gerbil or a mouse instead.”

Rogue and Wolverine’s jaw dropped. Then Wolverine broke out laughing, even going as far as to loudly slap his hand on his knee. “Can I beat the shit out of him yet, Scooter?” Logan said through his chuckles.

“No,” Scott grounded his teeth together and took a few steps away from the man to prevent himself from doing just that. “And if you suggest it again I’ll bench you from the next mission.”

Rogue’s head snapped up to look at Logan’s face. Sure enough it was nearly glowing from the redness. But it was silent. She knew how much he liked going on missions. It was probably the only thing he like about being an X-Men.

“Oooooooooo…” the man’s voice cut through the thick tension filled air. “You got in tRAballll….”

“You.” Scott rounded back to him. “I don’t want to hear another word out of your mouth unless it’s the location of that ship!”

“On water. Da-Uh!”

“Scott,” Rogue chimed in a small voice. “Maybe if ah asked him?”

He narrowed his eyes at the man whom promptly smiled back at him. “Fine,” he reluctantly agreed and turned to her. “Just be careful around him and keep your guard up.”

“Ya got it, captain!” She beamed at him and practically skipped towards the man.

“This really sucks,” Logan mumbled his breath as Scott came and stood beside him. “What makes you think she’s gonna be able to sweet talk him out of it?”

Scott shrugged. “It always works on you.”

Logan snorted. “Look who’s talking.”




Rogue all but strutted up to the tied up individual and stopped just in front of him.

“Hi,” She said and smiled at him. He smiled back.

“What’s ya name?” She asked politely.

His smiled morphed into a deviant grin. “Does it matter? Most women just call me ‘God’ before the night’s through. ‘Oh God Yes’ if you want my whole name.”

Behind her there was a distinct growl but she ignored it. “Ah’m sure they do. Now, see, ahm suppose ta ask ya real nice where that nasty ol’ ship we plucked ya off of is goin’. An’ seein’ as ya name is Mr. Yes, ahm sure ya’d be so kind as ta help me out.” She edged her bottom lip out slightly in a pout and ever so gently grazed her gloved finger tip do the red mark on his cheek.

“Hmm… we have a problem then, cutie. Because I would love to tell you, believe me. But *I’m* suppose to ask you (real nice, of course) to kiss my ass.” He tugged on the ropes and rocked the chair slightly. “You just have to untie me first and I’ll happily bend over and we’ll try to work on your question after that.”

“You--” That time the distance growl had two octaves but Rogue held her hand but silencing them.

“Ah don’t think ah can untie ya,” She started and trailed her finger down to his chest. “But maybe there’s somethin’ ah can kiss from right where ya sittin’ now.” Three sets of eyes went wide in the room as she slowly kneeled down onto her knees in front of him.

“I—I—I—Queen Mary and Buddha,” the man stuttered. Then he swallowed and just nodded vigorously, nearly pounding his chin against his chest over and over again in affirmation.

Her finger went down across the top of his thigh. “Tha ship is….”

He groaned and shook his head. “Don’t get ahead of yourself, cutie.”

She smirked up at him through the curtain of her hair. Then her other hand eased up the back of his calf until it rested of the top of his other thigh. And then he screamed as the muscles in her hands flex, digging ten sharp nails deep into his legs. “Tha ship, sugah. Where is it?”

“May..be…you…” he fought the words out through the pain. “Maybe you…sho..ld..check my…pants. Fuck!”

She stood to her feet and traced the bright red lines of his face again then rested her hands lightly on his shoulders. Her hair flew around him as she lowered her head. “In ya pants, huh…” she whispered in his ear.

He closed his eyes and licked up the drop of drool that had escaped from the corner of his mouth. Before his body could register and feel the extra tension in his shoulder it felt the knee colliding with his groin. “AHHH!!”

“Nope,” Rogue smirked and stepped back. “It doesn’t seem ta be in there. Guess ya just have to tell me where it is.” He was a whimpering mess bent completely in half. She purred as she ran a finger along the top of his ear, “Tha ship, it is…”

He mumbled and whimpered again, this time shaking his head vigorously. Rogue kneeled down again, sliding her other hand down his chest, the other keeping its attention on his ear. “Come on now, Mr. Yes,” she whispered into his ear. “Don’t make me hurt ya.”

His head turned and he gawked at her. “Oh,” she chuckled in his face. “Ah haven’t begun ta hurt ya yet, sugah.” Her hand on his chest slowly began to move lower

“Boston,” he flinched and quickly said. “It’s going to Boston. Please don’t, I love him so…” his voice trailed off in another whimper.

“Thank ya,” she smiled and kissed the top of his head. When she turned around Logan and Scott were starring at her, their arms hanging limply at their side, and their face completely white. She walked towards them and clasped her hands timidly behind her back. “Tha ship’s goin’ ta Boston evidently.”

Scott nodded, more of a physical response then his mind actually comprehending her words.

“So…” She looked at both of them expectantly. “Since we got tha information does that mean tha scenario is over....?”

Again, Scott’s body nodded.

“Right…” She cocked an eyebrow at the two near-zombie like men in front of her, but still they remained immobile. “Okay, right.” She clapped her hands together. “There’s still ten minutes before the game comes on. Ah guess ah’ll go ahead and save tha couch. Is it okay if ah grab some of ya beer for mahself, Logan?”

Logan nodded.

“Thanks, sugah. Ah’ll see ya there,” she winked at him and skipped quickly out of the room.

They stood in their trance for another few minutes before the sounds of the man whimpering and asking for Rogue’s phone number finally got on Scott’s last nerve. “Computer, end simulation.”

“You threaten to claw anyone who goes near your beer,” he pointed out to Logan.

“You just let her beat information out of the guy,” Logan countered, although he was still starring off into space.

“I couldn’t stop it. I just---she--”

Logan finally turned his head to look at him. “That was NOT cute!”

Scott blushed.

“That was fucking hot,” Logan finished.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1923