The Tab by RouDeVil
Summary: “Its cute just like that."
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Her little finger
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3010 Read: 3446 Published: 09/17/2007 Updated: 09/17/2007

1. Chapter 1 by RouDeVil

Chapter 1 by RouDeVil
Author's Notes:
Okay, this series has officially become a life all on its own. *My* boyfriend actually decided he’d read it and now he’s championing my continuing it. Scary. He even took me to Harley Davidson store for research. Damn, now Marie has my man wrapped around her finger! >l

(PS: There was actually a Pete and Debbie there. They were so sweet together.)
A high pitched bell echoed through out the store, alerting everyone in it to their presence. The store was however basically empty except for the clerk behind the desk that nodded at them before turning back to his work.

“I can’t believe you’ve had that bike for a week and you’ve already wrecked it,” Scott nagged as he followed Logan into the bike shop.

“It’s not ‘wrecked’,” Logan snapped quietly. “The front end is just a little mangled. I’ll fix it in no time. ‘Sides, what the fuck do you care?”

“I don’t. I just don’t want you stealing mine again because you can’t keep yours in one piece.”

“If you wanna stay in one piece I suggest you shut it and let me look for these parts.”

Scott relented and took a few steps back, making sure to stay out of Logan’s way as he roamed around the bike shop grabbing various things off the shelves. He made the mistake of making one suggestion on a different type of gear only to be greeted with a middle claw directed at him. When Logan had all his desired parts he dumped the armful onto the counter.

The clerk grinned at him as he caught the smaller pieces that tried to bounce away. “Hey, Logan,” the old man greeted warmly.

“Pete,” Logan said back. Behind him Scott gave him a little wave.

“This all for you?”

“Oh,” Logan knocked his knuckles against the edge of the counter. “A helmet too, I cracked mine in half.”

The old store clerk only looked shocked for a few seconds before he busted out laughing. “You’re one hell of a man, son. I ain’t never meet a rider that busted his helmet in half and LIVED to buy a new one.”

Scott choked, Logan just shrugged his shoulders.

“Alright, that’ll be $2,678.”

“What?!” Logan’s roared as his face went white.

Scott stilled him with a hand on his shoulder. “Come on, Pete. There’s no way a few parts and a helmet is almost $3,000.”

“I could buy a new damn bike for that!” Logan yelled.

The clerk Pete narrowed his eyes confused at them. “No, no, this stuff here only comes out to $600.”

Logan’s face quickly moved across the spectrum from white to bright red. “Okay, I give. What’s the other fucking $2,078 for?!”

“Your tab,” Pete said, looking at him like he had sprouted claws. “I just figured you’d want to pay it--”

Scott turned to Logan then and gawked at him. “You have a $2,000 tab? On what?!”

“You been sucking too many exhaust fumes, bub. I ain’t got a damn tab.”

“Yes you do,” Pete said firmly. “And the only reason we allowed that big of an amount is because you guys are such good customers.”

“Do you always trump up fake charges on your ‘good customers’?” Logan growled and flashed his canines, leaning closer to the old man.

“Woah, buddy,” Pete raised a hand up but didn’t seem too intimidated by Logan’s display of aggression. He pressed a few keys on the computer in front of him and nodded again. “Yep, right here. $2,078 on March 4 charged to your account.”

“---March 4---? I was in a god damn jungle in fucking New Guinea on March 4!” Logan yelled but again Scott pushed him back to keep him out of Pete’s face.

“Pete,” Scott said calmly. “There must be some kind of mistake. Does it say what was bought?”

“Uh, yeah. Hold on a sec.” He concentrated on the screen in front of him, yet Logan calmed down very little during the quiet time.

“Alright,” Pete went on. “It says on March 4 the following items were put on Logan’s tab: One pair of Eagle Harness Boots; two sets of our personal garments collection; one pair of our new air flow, full-finger gloves; one Slick Performance sun glasses; one women’s leather, silk screen embroidered vest; one Cascade leather halter top—”

“Do I look like I fucking where halter tops?!” Logan snapped.

Pete shot him a look but went on, “Halter top.... okay here, um, one pair of women’s goat skin leather chaps, and a Switchback jacket.”

“Leather chaps?” Scott coughed.

Pete and Logan ignore him. “I don’t even know what a damn ‘Switchback’ jacket is!” Logan yelled as he slammed his fist down on the counter.

Pete’s eyes instantly lit up. “Oh, man, its amazing. Bullet proof panels, everything adjustable, reflective piping on the chest, back, and sleeves, completely water proof, light weight. It even has TWO hand warmers in each of the pockets. Its beyond top of the line.”

“Oh, I’m so glad its fucking amazing since I DIDN’T FUCKING BUY IT!” Logan’s forearms were trembling from the effort of trying to keep the claws in their resting place. The vein on the side of his neck, however, was proudly protruding.

“Wait,” Scott said. “Did you say all of this was women’s merchandise?”

“Uh...” Pete looked over the screen again. “Yep. All female apparel.”

“Which I am fucking clearly not!” Logan stopped and his face moved further up the spectrum from red to purple.

“Okay, calm down. We’ll get to the bottom of this. Hey, Debbie, come here,” Pete called back behind the curtain. Debbie was an older woman, about Pete’s age and she smiled at everyone as she came out, completely unphased by the tension.

“Do you remember making this sell on the 4?” Peter asked her in a gentle voice.

She looked over the screen and smiled wider. “Oh, yeah. Most adorable thing I’d ever seen in my life. Big brown eyes, long brown hair; cute young thing. I remember helping her pick out the intimates, made me miss those days.” She giggled and Pete winked at her.

“I don’t give a shit a----” Logan’s face dropped. “Did you say big brown eyes and long brown hair?”

Debbie nodded. “Had these two white streaks in it though that I just didn’t understand. But I guess that’s just the style nowadays.”

“Oh shit,” Scott breathed out.



The drive back to the mansion was a very quick one. Scott didn’t even mention the fact that it was his car when Logan jerked open the drive side door and got in. From then time and space seemed to bend around them and they were coming to a dead stop at the mansion milliseconds later.

“Now, Logan, maybe you should wait and calm down a little bit before you talk to her,” Scott said as they both got out of the car. Then he winced as Logan slammed the door shut.

“No,” Logan growled as he stalked towards the house. “Either you’re part of this mission or you’re not, Scooter. No stragglers.”

Scott sighed. “I just don’t want you to say something you’re going to regret later because you let your bone head get the better of you.”

Logan spun around and glared at him. “She spent $2,000 of my money! While I was being SHOT AT in mother fucking New Guinea!”

“You’re right. You’re right,” Scott raised his hands in defeat. “Go, yell at her. Strike the fear of Wolverine in her heart.”

“You’re damn right I am,” Logan snarled and turned away.


Tides and children split in two as he moved through the mansion. When he got to her door he stopped for a second just to take a sniff to assure she was inside. And she was.

“Rogue! Open this god damn door right this god damn minute!” He yelled as he pounded, making the wood quake under his metal fist. “Rogue!”

The door, however, did not open and he couldn’t hear from his own rapping if there was any noise inside. “Damn it, Rogue I know you’re fucking in there! If you don’t—”

Before he could finish the sentence the door was opened and Rogue stood there leaning on the door frame, looking at him with wide eyed innocence. “Somethin’ wrong, sugah?”

“Yes. Something is wrong,” he hissed. He grabbed her upper arm and yanked her back into the room then slammed the door behind him.

“Logan...” she looked up at his confused.

He still didn’t release her arm and just growled at her. “Shut it. You are in serious trouble here, kid. Where is it?”

“Where is what? Logan, ya scarin’ me,” Rogue jerked her arm out of his hand.

Logan huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “I am not, and you know it. The stuff from the bike shop, Marie.” Those big red pouty lips of her formed into a prefect little ‘o’. “That’s right, that stuff, where is it?”

“It was jus’ a few---” Rogue started but Logan cut her off.

“It wasn’t a few anything, Marie! You spent over $2,000 dollars!”

“Really?” Her eyes went wide again. “Ah..ah didn’t know. Ah jus’ took--”

“Yeah. You just took what you wanted. I’m familiar with the process.” Loan sighed and ran his hand through his hair, making the spikes stick up more. “Damn it, didn’t you think I was gonna find out about it?”

Marie’s pout moved into a full frown as she rubbed a hand up and down her arm. She starred down at the floor between, sending brown and white hair spilling everywhere. “Ah dunno...it was jus’ all so pretty. An’...an’,” She looked back up at him. “Ah didn’t think it was that much, Logan, ah swear.”

“Well it doesn’t matter now because we are going to take it all back,” her pout started to flare up again and he immediately shook his head. “Save it, kid. It’s goin’ back. All of it.”

She sighed and nodded at him. “Ya right, ahm sorry. Ah jus’...ah neva got to wear most of it yet...” She looked down quickly before she looked back up at him, her face suddenly all lit up with a bright and eager smile. “It doesn’t havta go back right now, though, right? Ah can try some of it on?”

He stood there motionless and helpless under her puppy dog stare. His mind was screaming ‘no!’ (Rather loudly, in fact). But for some reason unbeknown to him his mouth could not form the word.

“I, um…” he stuttered then cleared his unusually dry throat. “I, uh, I don’t guess it’ll hurt to try them on. But then they’re going right back!”

“Yay!” She cheered loudly and jumped and kissed his one of his sideburns. “Thank ya. Ya jus’ too good ta me, sugah.”

She kissed the mutton-chop again before all but skipping over to her closet. Her butt went straight up in the air, wiggling, as she dug around in the back of it.
It took her sudden swear and the sound of something banging for him to realize he was starring. Suddenly his hands need something to do and they frantically grabbed at a stuffed panda sitting on her disk. With each wiggle the poor thing’s neck got ringed tighter and tighter.
She finally emerged with two huge and bulging black sacks in each hand. “Ah be back in justa a sec’, wait here.”

There was no point for him to respond because with his delayed reaction time the bathroom door was closed before his neck could make his head nod. He could almost pin point the exact moment she was nude because his nose was flooded with the intoxicating smell of leather. Then his ears began picking up the squeaks of the stiff material moving, trying to form itself around her curved body.

The desk chair became too far away and he had to stumble over to it. Once he fell down into it he put his hand to his forehead to see how bad his new found fever really was.

Then the bathroom door opened and he jumped to his feet.

“Well…?” She asked coyly as she stepped out.

Her feet were completely bare, little toes poking out from under the bell of her leather pants leg. Except for they weren’t exactly pants. They were skin tight on her thighs before they just stopped. The whole front was cut out showing, God help him, her leopard print silk panties. Looking further up only made things worse. The leather vest hugged tight around her body, the sides of it completely sheer. His eyes followed along the zipper that started at her bare midriff and moved up to her chest were the confines of the top were straining in vain to hold her breasts. It was a deadly outfit. The animal hide made the animal inside him foam hungry at the mouth. And the girl in the hide did the same for the man.

“Logan, sugah, ya not sayin’ anythin’…” she pointed out and walked towards him. Then she stopped half way to do a little spin. Probably to show him that, yes in fact, the back of the chaps were also out. “Oh, is it tha undawear? Ah forgot ta grab some pants when ah went in there, an’ tha shorts ah was wearin’ jus’ looked stupid with these.” Then she ran a black encased gloved hand up the side of her thigh then snapped the elastic on the edge of her panties. “They’re a little tacky, ain’t they? But tha sales lady was so excited ‘bout ‘em and the leopard print is pretty muted, so ah thought they may be okay.”

“They’re uh…” Logan coughed. Then rubbed his eyes and ruffed up his hair, anything to get some brain function back. “No, um, uh, they’re fine. Really. Fine.”

Rogue smiled wide as he finally answered her, even though his voice was scratchy. She giggled and struck a pose for him. “This outfit makes me look cool, though, right? Ah bet ah could go ta one of ya fight bars an’ fit right in.”

And with that words no longer escaped him. “You are NOT wearing anything like that anywhere near ANY damn bar.”

She laughed again and freed her stuffed bear out of Logan’s deadly clutches and threw it onto the bed. “Well, of course ya’d be there, sugah. There ain’t no point in goin’ if ah ain’t got ya to cheer for.”

“And these gloves,” she looked down at her hands. Slowly her face turned back up towards him and she smiled as she raised her hands and traced them slowly down his cheeks. “They’re so thin…ah can practically feel everythin’ right through ‘em.”

Logan groaned loudly and clenched his eyes shut. His hands hovered lost in the air at his sides. They wanted to be on her but he wasn’t wearing gloves and the only skin she had covered was places he was trying his damnest not to touch.

“Anyway,” she shrugged and then she was gone and he tried not to whimper. “Ah’ll go change an’ we’ll take this stuff back taday. ‘Course, ah havta keep tha undawear, ah already wore it.”

“No!” The word that had been escaping him launched out of his mouth. She turned around and chocked and eyebrow at him. He swallowed. “I mean, you don’t have to. You can keep it...If you want.”

“Really?” She asked breathless.

“Yeah, sure, kid. We’ll, um, you can uh, just, pay me back later or something.” He knew he was stuttered, he just couldn’t quite figure out how to stop.

Her face fell slightly. “Logan, there’s no way ah can pay back $2,000. Ah’ll jus’ take it back an’ pay back tha undawear.”

“Wait,” he went towards her but again realized there was nothing safe to grab so his hand hung in the air. “Don’t worry about it. I mean, what are friends for? Jus’ keep it.”

“Logan, ya jus’ tha best!” She laughed her tight, leather clad body at him. She squeezed herself tight to his front and he tried to think about Scott. Scott playing golf, Scott in the shower, anything to get his mind off the barely contained package pressed up against him.

“Oh,” she jumped back so she could look at his face. “Ya haven’t even seen tha best part. They had this jacket— hold on, let me get it.”

“No,” he grabbed her hand and pulled her back. “Its cute just like that. Without the jacket. Just–just show me later.”

She smiled wide at him and shuffled on her feet, cocking her hip from side to side. “So..ya not mad at me?”

“Darlin’, I’m a lot of things right now but mad ain’t one of them,” he admitted.



After a full fashion show of the other purchases and then some stuff she bought at a different store with his credit card, that he hadn’t got a bill for yet, Jubilee came in and snatched her away. Evidently it was girl’s only pizza night. Marie even let him pick out what she would wear. So he trudged back downstairs into the living room to find Scott already reclined on one of the couches.

The fearless leader looked up from the TV at him as he flopped down. “How’d it go? I hope you didn’t upset her too much...”

“What? No, no, she’s fine.”

“Good,” Scott nodded and turned back to the screen. “Because she really is a good girl. I don’t think she even knows she’s doing it half of the time.”

“Yeah,” Logan grunted. “Probably not.”

They watched the news in silence for a couple more minutes before Scott spoke up again. “She didn’t take anything back, did she?”

“Not a damn thing.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1932