Thinking of you by SacredMacha
Summary: Inspired by A Perfect Circle's song of the same title. Sometimes prayer is a good thing.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6158 Read: 11634 Published: 09/22/2007 Updated: 10/12/2007

1. Chapter 1 by SacredMacha

2. Chapter 2 by SacredMacha

3. Chapter 3 by SacredMacha

Chapter 1 by SacredMacha
Author's Notes:
Come take my APC and tool cds away? I meant to work on that chapter for "How much.." But I got distracted this weekend. Oops. Not much of a smut writer, but here goes.
It was his own fault he couldn't sleep. It didn't matter which way he sprawled his body on the mattress, or twisted the sheets, kicked them aside, punched or pummelled his pillow. Sleep was taunting him, standing silently in the corner like a woman in a long gray dress. Tempting with a look, silent laughter, just out of reach.


His own fault, he should have known better. Never should have given Marie the room down the hall from his own, in the oldest part left of the mansion, where the doors had to be locked to secure them in their jambs. Never should have given her a room next to his, with the walls like rice paper with how little sound they muffled and kept to the respective spaces. A room so close he could scent her after a shower, her soap and lotion filling the air outside her door with her scent. He'd been the one to insist on her place, once she took the cure. Had fought for her place, for her to stay, thought keeping her close to him would keep her safe. He could protect her, if she was right there.

Now he questioned the sanity of that decision.


The cure had failed her, and it had broken her heart and spirit in ways that splitting up with Bobby had never come close. It had hurt to watch her, the bleak sorrow in dark eyes, watching the world go by her, as she plucked at her gloves.

He dealt with it the only way he knew how. She was his assigned partner for every mission, his assistant for all his physical training classes, his drinking buddy and teammate for pool games down at the bar on weekends. He kept her as busy, as close, as he could, to try and erase the hint of despair that seemed etched in the back of espresso dark irises. Sometimes he felt as though he'd succeeded, other times he'd catch a glimpse of her at night, on her way to bed, and the inner grief that all but vibrated from her would make him silently pray to the god Kurt always talked about, hoping. Praying, pleading with a power he wasn't sure he believed in, for something, anything, that would bring some of the joy that used to inhabit Marie back.

There had been days in the last few weeks, he'd catch her looking at him with a bit of a smirk, a smile that almost wasn't. Hear her humming in the mornings before they went down to breakfast, singing at night to herself before she went to sleep. Some of the lightness seemed back in her step, her smile a more frequent visitor, her laughter ringing true to his ears again. Refusing to listen to Storm's idea that Rogue had adjusted to being Rogue again, he kept praying, to the point he had a candle in his room he lit every night, for a few minutes. Listening to her move in her room, and just watching the flame. Prayer from the heart, perhaps not the perfect words, but from the most powerful source.

He had missed a night or two, busy with some of the dirtier work in the city that was better left to him, under the cover of dark, than the others. A long hot shower in the locker room to wash off the beer and the blood, report left in his scrawl on Storm's desk. Fresh pair of beer bottles in hand, still unlit cigar in the corner of his mouth, as he approached the short hallway to his room. A few fragmented thoughts of watching a movie to relax, had him straying away from his door towards Marie's.

What caught his eye first was the fraction of an inch the door was open, emitting fitful, flickering light into the blue black of the darkened hallway. Candlelight, music from her stereo, scent of incense that first teased his nose. Fooling his senses for a moment, before he got past the scent of sandalwood, to scent of Marie. Sweat, excitement, arousal, and joy hitting him hard enough to almost rock him back bodily.

Before he could move away, clear his nose, the next assault on his senses began. A low, throaty moan that sounded suspiciously like his name, rustle of moving bedcovers, rock of bedsprings. He knew from scent, there was no one in there with her. Shaking his head, meaning to move away as much as he could feel his body reacting. Body tensing, blood quickening as he started to get hard inside those too snug jeans. Running his tongue along his lips, as if he could taste her on the air, like the big bad wolf.

Still, he would have stepped back, tried to protect her privacy, give her space, until as he turned his head towards his room, a flash caught his eye. Pressing his face to that crack in the door. A mirror. A mirror that reflected to him the perfect view of his Marie, framed by candlelight and hints of shadow.

Pale magnolia skin, unmarked, covering every inch of that toned body that he knew was as strong as could be. Toes curling, peek of the dark red polish on their surface, as her heel dug against the mattress seeking purchase. Flex of her calf muscle, spreading of her thighs. Forcing his eyes to look away, dark wood grain of the door, before he looked back.

Starting at her head this time, pooled waves of chocolate and purest cream, strands caught on flushed cheeks. Watching her bit her lip on a moan, chin tilting up. Shoulders rounded, left hand cupping a breast he had felt pressed against him in all sorts of situtations, a plump swell of flesh he'd been wanting to explore and taste for weeks, months even. Seeing her pinch at the pink peak capping it only made him growl quietly in his throat, glass groaning in his hand as his grip on bottle necks tightened. Afraid the clink of glass would startle her, ready to flee. But she never wavered.

Right hand would slide up her flat belly, stroking skin that could drop a man to his knees in more ways than one, before fingers would creep back down, sliding along pale brown curls, teasing slick pink flesh and making her scent only stronger along the air. Making him crave to touch her, be the one to make her back arch that way, hips grinding as she moaned aloud, body quivering. Watching her repeat the process, her voice slowly getting louder with each release, until she was panting, the last all but a scream... a scream of a name. His.

He should have left, run down the hall to the kitchen, given the danger room another test.. should have kicked her door open and tasted her sweat and pleasure on her skin. Should have..

Instead, he ran off to his room, heart pounding, aching in his jeans. Beer was cast into the sink to sweat, white tank top stripped off and thrown to the floor. No candles, no music or atmosphere. He didn't need them, all he needed was that vision of her.

Zipper tugged down, restrictive, stiff denim shucked off his hips, freeing him. Freeing that aching length to be gripped in his own hand, while he wished so desperately for hers. That soft touch, the tease of fingers, honey dripping drawl of her words calling his name as she set him free to let go. Stroking while keeping the vision of her in his head, forehead pressed against the cold tile wall of his bathroom. Tugging himself to the rhythm in his head, thinking of her face, the look of release, of surrender. Hand not used to seek pleasure was pressed against the wall, fingers digging against the surface as if to sink into it. Breathing harsh and ragged, blood roaring in his ears as he focused. Focused only on the feeling inside of him, and dreaming of Marie.

He never heard the whisper of bare feet, the brush of long hair against bare skin until there was a press of warm lips against the back of his shoulder. Teeth biting against his flesh, making him arch his neck, head back with a groan. Scent he knew so well, the very scent that had sent him to this hellish place of needing something he couldn't have, a junkie that could never get a fix.

Heated fingers slid against the back of his hand, prying his hand away from the throb he was still trying to satisfy, making him whimper. Taking over, stroking with skin as soft as satin, as more kisses were pressed along his back.

"Shh... " Sound he knew so well, his mind spun into chaos. Both hands against the wall now, pressing his cheek to the coolness of tile. " Jus' let go, Logan."

Just the sound of her voice, a few small touches of her hand, and he was plunged into fire. Muscles tensing until they burned as that climax ripped through him with the force of a physical blow, adding the saltier scent of him to the softer scent of Marie. Panting, clinging to the wall as if the adamantium coating his bones had melted, taking his will to stand with it.

"M-marie?" Breathed out, trying to rationalize why he wasn't dead, dying, or even sapped of his energy beyond what that orgasm had taken from him in its shattering peak. A stroke of her hand down his back, kiss at the line of his spine.

"If Ah had known ya wanted a show.. Ah woulda left the door open wider. Woulda done it days ago, instead of waitin' ta make sure mah control was perfect. " Murmured against his shoulder. "Same time tomorra night? Jus' don't run away next time. Come in."

Then she was gone, long strides taking her back to her room before he could summon the will to move. Sweet lord. Who had he been praying to, that would answer his prayer for Marie, and his own beside?

But more pressing.. how was he going to manage to wait all the way until tomorrow night?




Thinking of you - A perfect Circle

Lying all alone and restless
unable to lose this image
sleepless, unable to focus on
anything but your surrender

Tugging a rhythm to the vision that's in my head
Tugging a beat to the sight of you lying
So delighted with a new understanding
Something about a little evil that makes that
Unmistakable noise I was hearing
Unmistakable sound that I know so well
Spent and sighing with a look in your eye
Spent and sweating with a look on your face like

Sweet revelation sweet surrender
sweet, sweet surrender
Surrender...

Tugging a rhythm to the vision that's in my head
Tugging a beat to the sight of you lying
So delighted with a new understanding
Something about a little evil that makes that
Unmistakable noise I was hearing
Unmistakable sound that I know so well
Spent and sighing with a look in your eye
Spent and sweating with a look on your face like

Sweet revelation sweet surrendering
Sweet revelation sweet

Thinking of you, thinking
Thinking of you, Thinking of you, Thinking of you, thinking...

Sweet revelation sweet surrendering
Sweet revelation
Chapter 2 by SacredMacha
Author's Notes:
Not as smutty, but it seemed appropriate. I have a third in the works.
He'd slept the blessed sleep of the dead, or the surprisingly satisfied. There were no nightmares, no men in lab coats, no tanks filled with noxious liquid. There were, however, dreams. Dreams of Marie, in many a varied outfit and position. One scenario would start to come to fruition, and it would melt away to start another from the beginning.

By the time morning came, he was more frustrated than he could ever remember being, hard enough that his whole body seemed to ache with the throb of his heartbeat. Resistance was futile, just walking into the bathroom, the scene of the crime, had him seeking release again. Damn healing factor, but at least it would mean he was plenty good and ready for tonight... Tonight. Jesus, had Marie actually said all that? Promised him more of that soft touch, the brush of lips and the rush her biting gave him?

Cold shower, black t-shirt and snug denim, before he was heading downstairs for some coffee and visual confirmation. Everyone else was oblivious beyond the normal morning greetings, but it was Marie his eyes narrowed in on. Talking heatedly with her friend Jujube, it took her a moment to respond to the weight of his gaze. Espresso eyes flashed up, just a hint of color along her cheeks with her grin, and a wink, before she went back to talking. It was more than he needed. Christ, just that wicked look in her eyes before she winked was making his skin tighten. A growl in his throat, before he was getting his coffee and eggs.

By the time he got back to the table, she was clearing out, apparently the yellow jacket had made plans with her to go shopping. Marie just looked at him as she was clearing up her setting.

"Bye, Logan, Ah'll see ya latah, right?" Again that wicked look in her eyes as she was sauntering out of the kitchen in a fashion that made him want to tackle her and pin her to the floor here. Only then that he noticed she still had her gloves and one of her hundreds of scarves on. What the fuck? Why wasn't she running around in t-shirts and short skirts, screaming at everyone that she was free? Too busy pondering Marie in short skirts, his eggs got cold, not improving his mood.

He whiled away his afternoon grunting and growling, scaring some of the newer kids, as he worked on the little repair jobs that never ended at a school where there were not only kids in various stages of puberty, but with superpowers. Broken windows, holes in walls, you name it. He only came out of his realm of Marie themed fantasies when her scent swept in with the early autumn wind, Marie, her lotion, and autumn leaves. He got hard on the spot, not daring move out from around the sawhorse he was behind to confront her. She paused, shopping bags in hand, a sassy smile and a wave his way.

"Ah see you're hard at work, sugah, so Ah'm gonna go on up and take care of some stuff. Ah'll come find ya latah?" Was that a promise or a threat? Both? He grunted and nodded his assent, the wood he was working on bearing the brunt of his frustrations.

Finally, beer in hand, watching a decent action flick, pondering stepping out for a cigar, when in she walked. Leather pants that looked soft enough to feel her though, heeled boots, and a leather jacket, zipped most of the way up. Eyes lined, lips glossed, fingers flexing in her gloves. Marie in black leather.. now which of the dreams had that been last night? Hmmm..

"Hey, sugah. Was thinkin' Ah'd head out for a beer, maybe shoot some stick. Wanna be my date? " Like he was going to let her out of the house tonight, without him? Like hell. Beer downed, bottle cast aside, heading for the garage with a snag of his beat up leather jacket.

"What are we waitin' for?" Settling into a straddle over the bike, eyes rolling back with a silent groan as she was snuggling up behind him, arms snugged around his middle. He wasn't built for this sort of slow torture. Bike fired to life, tearing down the asphalt as soon as they were clear of the gates. Heat of Marie was almost beaten from distracting him by the scents on the air. One of the reasons he loved to ride, the freedom of the air, the ability to scent things, tell a change in the air, the temperature, things you couldn't do in a car. Now you could always add having Marie plastered to his back to the list.

She headed for the pool table, while he stopped at the bar for a few beers. He was threading his way across the dance floor, before brown bottles almost hit the floor.

Marie shrugging out of her leather jacket, revealing that corset style top she was wearing. Blood red and making pale skin look way too tasty and touchable. Jeans were getting too tight again as he watched her peel off her gloves one at a time. Grip on the bottles was making glass make that groaning sound again, before he was shaking his head. Long strides quickening before some other dumbass got close to *his* girl. Settling beers on the edge of the table to shrug out of his jacket, fighting back a groan as she was bending over to pick up the balls to rack them.

His mind wasn't on the game, and rather than edging her out, she took him two games out of three. Another couple of beers, before she was suggesting they give the table a break.

"Gonna go have a dance, okay, sugah?" He couldn't say a word, really. She was free of having to be scared to touch again, a crowded dance floor wasn't going to be a nightmare for her. Finger wrapping in a dark strand of her hair, giving a light tug.

"Sure, darlin'." Taking up a lean on the edge of the dance floor, sipping at his beer. There were a couple of other girls there Marie had met before, and they were all giggling and dancing together the way women do. It was all right, he got to watch Marie, no guy was putting his hands on her, and she was having fun. Didn't get much better than that.

He should have known better.

Finally Marie broke off after one song, as another with a strong drum beat kicked on, the other girls whistling and telling her to get it done. Marie's smile should have tipped him off, long before than hand sliding along his chest ever touched him. Fingers in his belt loops had her tugging him just onto the floor, before she was sliding along his body like some sort of wet dream. Looking down into that cleavage was a nice touch, too, as she was sliding back up.

A turn, back pressed to his chest, hand cupping the back of his neck as her ass gyrated and did things against him that made him sure his brain was getting no blood at all. He had to get some looser fitting jeans if she was going to keep this up. It took him a moment to focus on Marie speaking some of the lyrics.

" Ya got a body like the devil, and ya smell like sex,..Ah can tell you're trouble, but Ah'm still obsessed... because you know you're so hot, Ah wanna get ya alone, so hot, Ah wanna get ya stoned, so hot Ah don't wanna be your friend..Ah wanna fuck ya like Ah'm nevah gonna see ya again..." Looking up over her shoulder at him with those big dark eyes... fuck. He was so sunk.

Hand gripped her hair, tugging her head back for a kiss, wanting to own her mouth for that minute.

" Get your coat, Marie." Growled, a bite at her bottom lip before he let go. Trying to ignore the stirrings from her smile. A glance to her now whistling and clapping drunk cohorts, arch of a brow, before he was shoving his arms into his jacket again. Gripping her bare hand in his, eating up the ground to the bike in strides long enough to make her almost jog to keep up.

Bike was fired up, and he set out faster than he should, hoping like hell the cold of the air would cool him off enough he didn't just pin her down and take her on the floor of the foyer. Of course, thinking that way wasn't helping him either, until Marie was giving the familiar tug to his jacket to signal she wanted him to pull over. They were in the middle of nowhere, what the hell. The mansion was only five minutes away, and he knew she wasn't drunk enough to need to throw up.

Gravel crunched under tires, smell of leaves and pine on the wind as he killed the engine. She slipped off the bike, helmet unleashing that white striped mass of dark chocolate as she slipped it off. A glance at him, before she was strolling over the grass.

"Ah'm not back in two minutes, come find me. " drawled back at him, before she was merging into the shadows of the trees. Even with his eyesight, the glimmer of her white streak faded out into the shadows.

Time ticked by, a check of his watch, before he was grumbling. He just wanted to get her home, and show her just how much he wanted to be her friend *and* fuck her like he'd never see her again. Unstraddling the bike, heading into the trees. Scent was easy enough to follow, right to the clearing, where he could see her standing, staring up at the half full moon. Just that second to appreciate the look of her, not just because he wanted her, but because she was Marie. Recognizing that *something* in her that was different, that no other woman he knew had.

"Was a lot longa than two minutes, sugah. Was startin' ta think ya wouldn' be comin'. " Not turning to look at him, before she was unzipping her coat. He started to close in, slipping up behind her, face buried in her hair. Jesus, the scent of aroused Marie was enough to make him grind his teeth, but looking over her bare shoulder, down that damned red excuse for a shirt. She did a number on him, always had. " Ah did promise ya anotha show, didn' Ah? Same time as las' night? Hope ya don' mind tha change of venue."

She was unlacing that red shirt, and damnit, whimpering wasn't manly, but that's what he did when red fabric was piled on top of her jacket. Christ she looked good in moonlight, even as the chill prickled over her skin, making it tighten, nipples peaking. His tongue running over his teeth, hands on her hips. Her hand slid up to run along whiskered cheek, her other undoing those leather pants...stepping away from him to step out of leather, lace, and her boots.

Marie naked in moonlight was just as immobilizing as Marie in candlelight. He felt like his whole body had gone hard with wanting her, watching hands slide over her skin. Watching fingertips teasing her own flesh.

Aw, fuck.

He gave up on the idea of making it back to the mansion and his bed, jacket and t-shirt shed before he was yanking her up against him. Hand buried in her hair, anchoring himself in that kiss, hard, bruising, marking her as his. Growling as he felt her fingers undoing his belt buckle, the rasp of a zipper. Felt the cold rush of air, the chill of Marie's bare fingers surrounding him, stroking him as he kicked out of denim. Nipping her lip hard enough to taste blood when she squeezed, his eyes shutting hard enough to ache.

"M'rie..darlin', you got about two seconds to change your mind and get away from me." It was the only thing he could offer, before he was taking and never giving back. He had to say it, had to make the honorable offer to give her that moment..

"Ah couldn't get away from ya if Ah tried, Logan. Not that Ah'd ever wanna. " Hair was slithering from his fingers... oh christ! Marie, kneeling in the grass, mouth hot against his skin, and he was sure he was going to wake up again, and this would all end up in another cold shower.

"Marie." Growled, before he was pulling her back from him. Watching her lick her lips alone was like watching a sin be born. Dropping to the grass, face buried in her neck, nipping, sucking, biting. Hands sliding down to grab her ass and pull her against him. His, damnit. Her arms around his neck told him she wanted it, her panting in his ear told him.. he didn't have to hold back. Girl should know better than to do this, out here.. In the mansion, he would have been Logan, would have tried at least, to be gentle. But the outdoors, the woods, the wild, was all but unleashing the Wolverine.

Bearing her back down on the grass, mouth travelling over her body, sucking and biting at the sweet curves of breasts she'd been taunting him with for years, fingers stroking that slit. Sound of her whimpering pleas as she got wet for him was like music to his ears. Her moaning beg for more when he slipped a single finger inside of her was too much for the man to take.

Braced on his elbows over her, looking down into the face he'd watched grow more beautiful over the handful of years. Dark brown eyes that looked up into his, no flinching, no fear. Her legs slipping up around his hips, writhing to rub herself along him. She knew, knew it wasn't just the man in charge now. Logan was fighting back the Wolverine, but she wasn't helping.

"It's all right, sugah. " Whispered, making him close his eyes. Wanting her so bad he was shaking, hands clenched in fists. She took the decision out of his hands, one of hers wrapping around him, pressing him against her, her hips pushing up to take him inside of her. It was too much to take, the chains starting to snap.

Snarling sound in his throat, face buried in her hair, before he was taking over. Thrusting hard into her, not even giving her the time to adjust, before he was moving inside of her. Hard, fast, reckless with her. Kneeling up, hands under her ass to lift her higher, just so he could thrust more deeply. Watching the movement of her breasts, growling low in his throat, hearing her sounds, the look of her bitten lip as she strove to move under him.

Hooking her legs over his arms, leaning down to kiss her roughly, nostrils filling with the scent of Marie, sex, the grass and leaves being crushed under them, and a trace of blood. Just pounding himself against her, into that body that welcomed his so perfectly, until he heard that one sound he'd longed for.

Just the breathy, helpless sounding scream of his name. Her nails raking along his shoulders before his body tensed and jerked, pouring himself into her. The sheer heat of release making him melt, face burying into the curve of her neck. Arms around him, holding him, even as the world ebbed away for a few moments.

Rolling and bringing her with him, keeping her trapped against his chest. He wasn't ready to let go, but he was too heavy to lay on her. Hand lifting to rake through her hair, her head on his shoulder now.

"Marie?" Oh jesus, it had been good, too good for him. Other than last night, he couldn't remember the last time he'd orgasmed that hard. Couldn't recall the last time a woman not only set out to entice him, but the Wolverine too, and had accepted both sides of him. But now..shit. "Darlin'..." She wasn't answering him, and damnit, he'd meant to be careful, to be gentle.. why had she.. why hadn't he said no?

"Brain melted. Go 'way.." Was the warm drawl from his chest, making him laugh unexpectedly. She was snuggling tighter.. had to be getting cold. He should get her dressed, back to the mansion, make sure she was okay. " It always like that, Logan?" Murmured against his shoulder, as his fingers stroked over her hair.

"Naw, darlin'. Takes the right kind of chemistry. " Kissing her hair. " C'mon, we should get you dressed before you catch cold. " A grumbling sound out of her was making him actually smile. "You all right, babe? I didn't hurt you too bad?"

That had her head coming up, a dead glare out of brown eyes. He wanted to laugh again, what was she doing to him? But then she was kissing him, and laughing was no where near as good as kissing Marie.

"Ah'm not hurt, Logan. Ah'll prove it when we get back home, and someplace a lil' warmer." Oh, that wicked smirk promised enough to have him dressed fast enough to set a new world record. Zipping up her jacket to her chin, though it still didn't hide the darkening marks on her throat. A frown, before she was swatting him. "If Ah didn' wanna be marked, Ah wouldn' have asked tha Wolverine ta come out an' play."

Flooring him, as he watched her stride with that hip swaying gait of hers back for the road. Woman had him all figured out, did she? Grinning as he was following in her wake.

They'd just see about *that*.




Kid Rock - So Hott


You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

Yeaa
Come on
Yea

You're like the kiss of death, like the hand of faith
I can tell you're trouble but I still wanna taste

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

You're So Hot, I wanna get you alone
I wanna get you stoned
I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna seeyou again
See you again
Chapter 3 by SacredMacha
Author's Notes:
See, this is what happens when you encourage me! *shakes fist*
The little minx teased him all the way back to the mansion. She was damn lucky he hadn't gotten them crashed into a ditch somewhere, the way her hands had slid up and down his thighs, stroking him through denim and making him feel as hard as the adamantium on his bones.

She was acting as if he hadn't just taken her like a wild man in the woods minutes ago. She had to be hurting inside, sore.. fuck he'd taken her like that, and she'd never been had before. Guilt was starting to creep in, and he couldn't help the ache in his chest. He should have done it right, not let her under his skin to uncage the Wolverine in him like that. He had to make up for it, he'd find a way. Marie was too important to him, sex or no sex, to let it fall apart because she knew how to bring the man and the beast together.

Parking in the garage, killing the engine, listening to it tick as it cooled off. Her hands were still teasing, cupping him through denim as he heard her giggle, face rubbing along the leather stretched across his back.

"M'rie, Darlin'... " He wanted to apologize, to ask her again if she was sure she was all right. Not that he was sorry he took her, or that there were marks on her throat. Hell no, that made the beast inside of him content as hell, and scared the shit out of the man. "We should get inside, get you a nice hot bath.."

"Shhh. " Followed by a giggle, before she was undoing that buckle again, making him jump. "Tol' ya Ah was fine, and gonna prove it to ya when we got home an' somewhere warmer. This would fit tha bill." Cold fingers against hot, hard length. Teeth gritting with a groan, eyes rolling back as they squeezed shut.

"Darlin'..." They shouldn't... *he* shouldn't. He might have hurt her last time, hadn't given her enough time.. but damnit his girl was good at convincing him of everything. This was no exception, especially when her touch felt better than any fantasy he'd ever had.

A touch that was sliding away as she was sliding off the bike, making his eyes open in surprise and disappointment. Her hand finding his chest, pushing him back, as she was up and straddling him, ass resting on the tank of the bike. Legs hooked over the tops of his thighs, that wicked look in her eye before she was using a finger under his chin to lead him to kissing her. She was kissing him slow, smooth, as her hand resumed teasing him, freeing him from denim.

Nostrils flared, taking in a deep breath as hands slid around to knead at her lower back. Leather, Marie, gasoline, oil, and the smell of their previous sex rising up off of him as she heated his skin all over with her touch. A growl, pressing his mouth to hers harder, unzipping that jacket to slide a hand under red fabric. Cupping one of those perfect breasts, squeezing it, pinching that nipple that he had memorized. Listening to her moan into his mouth was like hearing a song for the first time.

She took her lips from his, a ragged exhale as she looked up at him from under lashes, her cheeks flushed from a mix of the chilly ride and the heat between them. Winking at him, leaning back just a bit as she tilted her head, shaking her hair back from her face.

"Can't get mah leather off this way, mind improvisin'? Ya can come with me when Ah go ta by a new pair." Like he had to be asked twice. One claw slid out, the most careful use of nine inches of deadly blade he'd undertaken. The release of scent, hot blooded Marie, the scent of him mixed with her, and that leather, was more than he could take. Growling again as he claimed her mouth, not letting her set any protest or pace, hands on her hips to lift her onto him. Sinking himself into her again, groaning as she pushed hips to his, legs hooking behind him. Arms around his shoulders, moving, unzipping his jacket to let now exposed breasts drag along his t-shirt.

Hands on her leather clad ass, muscles flexing in his arms as he moved her on him, slow, getting fully sheathed into her before he was picking her up again. Torturing them both in the most pleasant of ways he knew. Feeling her moan as well as hear it, hearing her nails scrape the leather on his shoulders, her body tensing before she was shaking in orgasm. His name muffled in that kiss he refused to release, before he let himself slip over the edge.

Arms around her waist, keeping her fully held against him, that kiss slowly disengaging, breaking into other slower, softer kisses. Her soft sigh breathed against his lips as she squirmed.

"Should let me go, sugah, so we can go inside. While Ah like ya holdin' me like this jus' fine, think your belt buckle hangin' loose might give us away, and Ah'd rather not advertise mah control yet. Wanna keep it jus' b'tween us a while, keep it somethin' special. Don' want everyone an' their brother thinkin' it's okay ta touch me, jus' 'cause it won't kill 'em."

That idea made him growl, anyone putting hands on his Marie, even in a friendly gesture, if she didn't want to be touched. A kiss to her forehead, before he was letting her up. Watching her zip up her jacket after realizing her shirt was too twisted to be fixed without taking it off. Slipping on gloves, fixing her hair so it fell against her neck. Her scarves would hide the marks, so she could keep her secret. But he'd know, and that pleased him even as he was redoing his jeans. Finally getting up off the bike he'd never look at quite the same, as she was striding for the door inside.

"Still a lil' chilly, aftah tha' ride. Think Ah need a hot shower, don' you?" A glance over her shoulder, before she was disappearing inside the shadowed hallway in a rush.

Woman was going to kill him, he decided as he was stalking after her, in full hunter mode.

But what a way to go.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1942