WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH OUR CHOICES by snwbll1990r
Summary: Someone always gets hurt in the end.
Will it be Scott, Rogue or Logan?
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 15942 Read: 52143 Published: 09/28/2007 Updated: 01/31/2008

1. Rogue Makes Plans to Return by snwbll1990r

2. Scott's Package by snwbll1990r

3. The Return Home by snwbll1990r

4. Jean's Reaction by snwbll1990r

5. Logan's Return by snwbll1990r

6. Feelings and Needs by snwbll1990r

7. Rogue's Accident by snwbll1990r

8. Rogue's Recovery by snwbll1990r

9. Rogue Starts To Remeber by snwbll1990r

10. Rogue Put Her Plan In Motion by snwbll1990r

11. Rogue Confront Logan about Jean by snwbll1990r

Rogue Makes Plans to Return by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
Rogue corrects her mistakes but can Scott forgive her?
Rouge: "Hello Professor,"

Professor: "Glad to hear from you today, Marie is anything wrongs this not your usual calling day?"

Rouge: "No, well yes I think it time for us to come home." "I miss you, Storm, Beast and everyone else." "I know I wouldn’t have made it through this if it hadn’t been for you three keeping my secret." "I think it is time that I give up my secret."

Professor: "Marie, is there anyone special you want me to send after you?" "I know Scott really misses you."

Rogue: "I know Professor let me think about it." "When I decide I’ll let you know when I’m ready." "One more thing is Wolverine and Jean still gone?"

Professor: Yes, my dear neither Logan nor Jean has returned since they left.

Rogue: "That will make it easier to make my return."

Professor: "I know you were very hurt when you left."

Rogue: Well, bye Professor, I love you."

Professor: "I love you to."

Rogue’s Thoughts:
I need to talk to Scott face to face about our baby girl (Stormy Marie Summers). I know Scott is going to be mad when he finds out that we have a three month old daughter that I was afraid to tell him about. He's really going to be upset when he learns that the Professor has knew about Stormy all along and that Storm knew and Beast has know about my pregnancy from the beginning. They were all there when I gave birth January 1, 2007 that was the best day of my life. I hope Scott can forgive me.

Professor: Sent a mental message to Scott, "I need to see you in my office as soon as possible."

Scott: "Scott entered the office wanting to know what was wrong."

Professor: "Scott nothing is wrong." "I just need you to be ready to deliver a very important package to Anchorage, Alaska for me and pick up a very special and important package for me." "I’m not sure when it will be ready but I need you ready to leave at a moments notice."

Scott: "So, Professor that means I am on call?"

Professor: "Yes, son this is very important. I’ll let you know when to leave. Bye!"

Scott: "Professor, Oh bye the way have you heard anything from Rogue?"

Professor: "Yes, I talked to her today she is doing very well and sent everyone her love."

Scott: "I wish she would let me know where she is."

Professor: "She will in time."

Scott: "When she calls again tell her that I would love to hear her voice."

Professor: "I will Scott, good bye."

Professor "Hello Rogue," Have you made a decision how you want to come home?" "Scott said the next time you call to tell you that he would love to hear your voice."

Rogue: "Well, Professor I guess he will get his wish." "Send Scott for me but don’t tell him who he is coming after."

Professor: "I have already made a cover story for your pick-up."

Rogue: "What would that be?"

Professor: "He is delivering a package and picking up one to bring home."

Rogue: "Thank you Professor for everything." "The rest will be left to me now." "I hope he understands." "See you soon. Bye!!"

Professor: "Scott, I need to see you about your trip to Anchorage, Alaska. I just got the call." "Here is the package I need delivered." "This is a very important document so guard it with you life."

Scott: "Professor will anyone be going with me?"

Professor: "No, the person you will be delivering to will help you on your way back."
"Don’t for get my special packages you are bringing back with you."

Storm: "Hi Scott!!"

Scott: "Oh, Hi Storm!"

Storm: "What is wrong with you?" "You look like something is bothering you?"

Scott: "No Storm, the Professor is sending me to Anchorage, Alaska to drop off a package and pick-up a special one."

Storm: "Oh, I see!"

Scott: "Do you know what this about?"

Storm: "Maybe!!" "Scott you will do great with this mission." "That is all I'm going to say."
Scott's Package by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
Scott gets a surprise when he delieves the package.
Scott left at 6:00 am Friday morning 71 hours later he was in Anchorage, Alaska.

Scott: Now where did I put that address? Here it is. Ok, I have to start looking for 3483 Knik Ave." As he pulled up to the large gates Scott was wondering who lived here in the middle of no where. "Here goes nothing" he says, pushing the button on the intercom. The voice asked if they could help him. Scott told them that he had a package from Professor Xavier the gates opened and he started up the long driveway.

Somewhere in Scott's mind he thinks……
The voice sounds so familiar. I believe my mind is playing tricks on me again. But that voice sounded so much like Rogue. I know it is wishful thinking. Sometime I think I see her in different places but she isn’t there. Sometimes I think I hear her coming down the hall humming. Well, I’m not going to get my hopes up again she will call me when she is ready.

Rogue: Was at the door waiting on Scott to ring the door bell and praying the whole time that he would forgive her for running away and not telling him about the baby. When she opened the door and smiled at Scott, he just stood there with his mouth open. "Well, Scott is you going to just stand there or are you going to come on in."

Scott: Stepped in side and let out the breath he was holding. Scott grabbed Rogue and gave her a big hug he couldn’t resist kissing her and telling her how much he had missed her. He didn't want to let her go because he was afraid the she might run again.

Rogue: Finally let go of Scott when he handed her the package. She just smiled and opened it and read over the papers, before laying them aside on the table. "Just make your self comfortable I need to go and check on something, I will be back very soon."

Scott: He walked around the room looking at the pictures in the room. Some he recognized. Then he noticed one of Rogue holding a small baby in her arms. He though it must be one of the children she had rescued. Then some thing caught is eye. When he moved closer he saw that the paper she had laid on the table was a child's birth certificate. He picked it up curiously and was shocked by the contents.

Birth Certificate

Baby’s Name: Stormy Marie Summers
Sex: Female
Born On: January 01, 2007 Time: 12:01 am
Mother: Rogue Marie Xavier
Father: Scott Summers
Attending PhD: Dr. Hank McCoy

Scott was still staring shocked at the paper in his hand when Rogue returned with a small bundle that was beast feeding. All he could do was staring at them in disbelief. "Rogue is this true?" "Is this my child?"

Rogue: "Scott if this was not our daughter I don’t think I would be able to let her breast feeding her do you?" She saw the hurt and pain in his face as tears streamed down his face. "Scott she is your daughter to would you like to meet her." "Stormy has you smile and dimples every time I look at her face I see you." "That is why I sent for you." "I hope in time you can forgive me." "I know I have a lot of explaining to do before we return to New York." "Would you like to hold Stormy after I get done feeding her?"

Scott: With a very quiet voice "YES I would love to hold our daughter." "An yes you do have a lot of explaining before we return to New York." "I just wish you would have told me." "You know I would have been there for you and the baby." "Is this the reason you ran away?"

Rouge: "Yes, partly." "I didn’t want you fill like you were obligated to me because I was pregnant." "Don’t get me wrong I don’t regret anything that." "I need to explain that." "The night that I walked in in Logan and Jean rutting like to animals I was very hurt." "When I came to your room and left you a note that I was leaving for a while you guessed what it was about when you came home later that night and found the note." "Being the good loyal friend you came chasing after me that night you knew where to find me." "You took me to the Professor's apartment and held me that night and made love to me." "That is the night that we created Stormy. It was just sex that night we were both hurting and needed the comfort in each others arms gave us." "You were the first person to know that I could touch skin on skin and not hurt you." "I gave you my virginity night willing with no regrets and in return we didn’t know that you gave me a very precious gift." "When I found out that I was pregnant I got scared, so I went to the professor and told him everything and made him promise not to tell you that I was leaving to have the baby." "Dr. Hank checked me over before Storm flew me away to stay." "I’m so sorry, I know it was unfair to you." "I hope you can find it in you heart to forgive me." "I really do care about you, I’m not asking you for anything, please just be there for our daughter." "I know I made a mistake when I ran, its time to correct mistake."

Scott: "I do forgive you because I care about you very much and you have given me a very beautiful daughter." "I just wish you could have trusted me more to let be there." "The reason I though you ran was because you regretted the night we were together." I didn’t see it as just sex the way I saw it was that we made love and here is the proof our baby girl." "Rogue, Stormy is beautiful and perfect in every way." "I see you in her when I look at her." "So, tell me who all knew about Stormy?"

Rogue: "Just the Professor, Storm, and Hank." "They were all there when I gave birth. Storm came to stay with me in November until delivery and Hank came every month ." "He came in December and stayed until Stormy arrived." 'The Professor made it three hours before she was born." "She is the most precious gift anyone could have given me and I want you to be part of her life as well."

Scott: "With that settled I think it is time I take my two girls home and let everyone meet Stormy Marie Summer’s." " I will have everything in the car in about two hours." "Do think you will be ready to leave then?"

With a big smile Rouge said "yes sugar haven’t we left yet!
The Return Home by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
Everyone is going to be surprised and someone is going to be mad!!
Professor: "Storm do you have the nursery ready for Stormy?" "They will be arriving any moment." "I can’t wait to see them?"

Storm: "Yes, Professor everything is ready for Stormy and Rogue." "We moved the nursery between Scott and Rogue’s rooms." "The carpenters are putting in the connecting doors leading into the nursery."

Professor: "Good morning Dr. Gray." "What do we owe this pleasure?"

Jean: "I have decided that it was time to return home for a while unless that is a problem?" "I would like to return to work in the med lab and rejoin the team." "I know it will be hard for a while with everything that has happened."

Professor: "You know this is your home and you are welcome here."

Jean: "Ok then." Buy the way how is Scott doing?"

Professor: "Scott is doing very well."

Jean: "Well I am going to go and settle in to my old room."

Professor: "That will not be possible." "I will have Storm to show you to another room." "That room has been turned into a nursery."

Storm: "Sorry, it took me so long Professor, I was talking to Scott." "He said they would be here within the hour." "Oh! Sorry Jean I did not know you were visiting."

Jean: "I am not visiting I will be staying this time."

Professor: "Storm I need you to show Jean to a room since we had her turned into a nursery." "Storm when you have finished come back so we can finish our talk."

Storm: "Ok, I will be back as soon as possible," giving the Professor a puzzled look.

Jean: "How have you been Storm?"

Storm: "I have been doing great." "I have kept busy with work and going on missions." "So, is Logan returning since you are back?"

Jean: "No, I have not seen Logan since I left." " In fact, he left to look for Rogue the night before I left." "I mad a big mistake." "I just hope Scott can forgive me. "I never have stopped loving him." "He is my soul mate."

Storm: "I would not hold my breath." "He has changed a lot in the past year." "Scott has moved on with his life."

Jean: "What is that suppose to mean?"

Storm: "Just like, I said."

The Professor was looking out the window when Storm returned an commented, "I do not know what to say or do about Jean’s return when Scott and Rogue arrive." "There is going to be a lot of tension when they arrive."

Storm: "Well you did not lie to Rogue when you told her that Jean was not here." I think we should call and let them know Jean has arrived." "Jean says she wants Scott back."

Professor: "I do not think Scott will leave Rogue and Stormy for Jean." "They are his family now and I think they will be happy together as a family."

Storm: "I hope your right Professor because I do not know if Rogue could handle it if Scott goes back to Jean." "One thing we will not have to worry about is Logan's return."

Professor: "Why is that?" " Do you know something I do not?"

Storm: "Jean said she has not seen him since she has been gone." "Actually, Logan left the night before Jean did." "He went to look for Rogue."

Professor: "I see!" "I bet that did not sit well with Jean. "

Storm: She said with a smile. "Not likely!" "I had better go for now see you later."

Professor: "See you later I have a call to make."

Scott's cell phone rings…
Scott: "Hello"

Professor: "Scott I need to tell you and Rogue something before you arrive." " So put me on speaker." "A few minutes ago, I had a surprise walk into my office."

Rogue: Looking at Scott clearing her throat, she asks "who was it Jean or Logan the one that showed up?"

Professor: "It was Jean." "I moved her to the other end of the hall. I told her that her old room was turned into a nursery." "She didn’t ask any questions and I didn’t volunteer any information." I thought you guys would want to be the ones to answer any question."

Scott: Smiles at Rogue “Thank you Professor, we will see you soon."
Rogue: Smiles back at Scott; "this is going to be an interesting home coming." What do you think?"

Scott: "I agree." "I want everyone to know that you and Stormy are my family and my first priority now." "Jean can do what ever she wants I do not care". "Every person at the mansion can rut Jean all they want." "I learn my lesson before Logan."

Rogue: "I believe Jean has already done that."

Everyone is in front of the mansion as Scott and Rogue pull into the courtyard and parks. Scott and Rogue both take a deep breath and look at each other and smile. Scott gets out first and goes around help Rouge and Stormy out.

Professor: He wheels over so he can hug Rogue and get a peek at Stormy. "I’m glad you have returned."

Rogue: "Thank you Professor."

Everyone was shocked when Rogue and Scott introduced their daughter Stormy Marie Summers to them.

Kitty and Jubilee ran to see who could get to hold or see the baby first? Of course Storm beat them both getting the baby.

Rogue: "Everyone will get a turn to hold her, we are here to stay."

The Guy’s: "Scott, when and how?" "Rogue is untouchable."

Scott: "That is for me and Rouge to know, Rouge has been touchable for about a year'. "I’m the only one that knew."

Bobby: in a low voice “you mean Logan didn’t know?”
Scott: "That is right." "But now I need to get my girls up to their rooms so they can rest." It was a long trip." "Can you help me with their luggage?"

Bobby: "Sure, I'll help."

Rogue: "I need to freed Stormy now and we need to rest before dinner." "See you all later."

The gang was taking bets on how long it would take Jean to find out and flip.
Kitty 1 hour
Bobby 30 minutes
Jubilee 2 hours
Kurt 25 minutes
Pete 45 minutes
Storm 15 minutes
Remy 90 minutes
Hank 10 minutes

Storm won the bet because in 15 minutes they heard Jean scream and start throwing things.
Jean's Reaction by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
Jean finds out who Stormy's parents are and she is not happy at all.
Jean is walking by the rec room when she over heard Kitty and Bobby talking. She stopped when she hear Kitty say Scott’s name. Jean could help but ease drop.

Kitty: "I can’t believe Scott has a 3 month old daughter." "Stormy is the first baby in this house." "I hope someday we will have a baby."

Bobby: "Some day we will have a baby of our own and yes she or he will just be as great." "But, I don’t want to be around when Jean finds out."

Jean is stunned she can’t believe what she is hearing; I need to talk to Scott right now! She thinks.

Scott: "I can’t believe how beautiful our daughter is." "She is perfect in everyway." Scott turned to the door as he heard someone knock on the door.

Jean was in shock when Scott opened the door and seen Rogue breast feeding a small baby. “Scott I need to talk to you.”

Scott: "Jean we don’t have anything to discuss." Scott knew Rogue was not happy with Jean’s arrival at the door.

Rogue: "I’ll talk Stormy to the nursery so you can talk to Jean."

Scott: "No, stay here I’ll have anything to say to Jean." "You and Stormy are my priority now." "My family comes first." Turn back to Jean and telling her bye and shutting the door.

Jean: Let out a scream that the whole house could hear. She couldn’t help but throw the vase against the door or Scott’s room. I’ll get even with Rogue. That baby probably isn’t even Scott’s. If I could get in touch with Logan he will help me especially if I tell him that his precious Rouge is here. I will get Scott back one way or another.

Kitty: "Well I guess Jean just found out and it only took 15 minutes."

Bobby: "Who is the winner?"

Remy: "Storm of course."

Scott: "Rogue I’m sorry you had to witness Jean’s behavior."

Rogue: "Scott it is not your fault." "We knew when Jean found out she wouldn’t be happy." 'At least we don’t have to deal with both of them." "Scott I don’t want you to feel like you is tied to me." "The only thing I have asked was that you are part of Stormy’s life, it is not a package deal." "But I did like the way you stood up to Jean".

Scott: "You are my family because you are the mother of my daughter." "We may not be in a relationship but maybe someday we will." I think someone has gone to sleep. Do you want me to put her down?"

Rogue: "Yes, please that would be great." "I am kind of tired."

Scott returned to find Rouge asleep on the sofa. Scott went and turned down the bed and went back picked up Rogue and cared her to bed. Scott couldn’t resist lying down behind her and curling up to her warm body and going to sleep.

Returning to her room Jean started thinking of ways to get a hold of Logan and how to slit up Scott and Rogue. I believe I will go to bed and sleep on it. Tomorrow will be a new day. She falls asleep plotting her revenge………..
Logan's Return by snwbll1990r
As Logan rode through the gates at Xavier's School of The Gifted, he could not help but think about Marie/Rogue. I just can't understand why she never return that night I was waiting for her. When I called, I told her that I was in love with her, I thought that was what she wanted to but I must have been wrong.I just don't understand, he thought.

Logan parked in the garage and entered through the door adjacent to the kitchen it was 3:00 am and everyone was asleep. Logan started up the stairs; with each step, the familiar scent of Rouge seemed to invade his senses. The enticing smell of strawberries and the robust smell of almonds had his mind drifting off back in time, to memories. "Ok" Logan thought I'm tired and my mind is playing tricks on me. He shakes his head as if to clear his mind. He opens the door to his room, walks over to the bed and falls into bed as exhaustion took over he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning as the light of day streamed through his window, a gentle breeze began to stir; Logan awoke with the same sensation of Rogues enticing scent. He climbs out of bed and begins his day. Thirty minutes after showering Logan walks out of his room and starts down the hallway. I need to see the Professor Logan thinks He might be able to tell me where Rogue is. As he made his way past Jeans bedroom, he hears an unfamiliar could if a baby crying. For a moment time stood still as the scent of Rouge once again, fill his sense of smell for a moment he could have sworn Scott's scent seamed to linger in the air as well. Felling confused with the sensations he shrugged it off once again that his mind was still playing tricks on him. He walked on down the hall, with thoughts of Rogue, she is my soul mate I want allow anyone lay claim on her.

There was much anticipation around the breakfast table as everyone was on edge wondering if Logan had learned of Stormy's existence. Everyone made bets on when, where and who would be the one to break the secret of the babies existence? As Logan entered the dinning hall for breakfast, he noticed everyone seemed very quiet around the room, he wondered what new change he somehow sensed was waiting on the horizon. "Good morning" he said and was greeted back with the same quick reply.

Rogue and Scott were awake and preparing to start their day. Scott helped Rogue bathe Stormy and get her dressed. "Scott," Rouge said, "I have and uneasy feeling, I just can't shake this morning." Scott replied, "You're just upset about Jean's reaction last night," "don't worry Rogue I am here and will be by your side.

As Scott and Rouge with Stormy in her arms entered the dinning room, everyone fell silent and their curious look turned once again to Logan. Logan glanced up to see Scott, Rouge and the baby. He was astonished, he couldn't take his eyes off the three, and he leapt to his feet, growled and demanded.

"Rogue what is the meaning of this," Logan demanded while clinching and unclenching his hands. Scott spoke up, "Logan back off." Logan looked around to Scooter and yelled, "Shut up before I shut you up."

Rogue with anger growing inside said "Logan mind your own business," "why do not you just crawl back to Jean and leave Scott alone." With shock Logan asks, "What that was supposed to mean?" "As if you do not know," Rogue said, through gritted teeth.

Logan stepped back and decided to go and see the Professor before he lost his temper and did something he would regret. As he exited the dinning room looking at Rogue and telling her, leaning in close where she could hear his words, "you have a lot of explaining to do!"

While making his way to the Professors Office, Logan thinks I just can't understand why Rogue would do this. If she did not want to be with me, she should have told me. The more Logan thought the more upset he got. I need to talk to the Professor and find out what is going on around here.

Logan barged through, the doors not noticing Jean sitting in the seat next to the door. "Professor I need to talk to you about Rogue!" Logan exclaimed. "Good to see you Logan," the Professor said. Jean cleared her throat, and Logan turned to see her. Logan said," sorry for interrupting your meeting with Jean." Jean looked at the Professor and said, "We could finish our meeting later." The Professor smiled at Jean and said, "Ok, thanks Jean.""

The Professor turned back to Logan and noticed that he was very upset, showing his concerned the Professor asked, "Did something happen on your trip?" Logan answered, "No nothing happened." Taking a deep breath before speaking, "I just want to know how long has Rogue been back here?" The Professor answered, "They arrived yesterday after noon."

Logan looked at the Professor and asked, "Do you know who the father of her baby is?" "I think you should talk to Rogue it is not my place," Xavier said. Fighting back the tears, Logan told the Professor, "Rogue seemed very angry with me." The Professor asked, "Would Rogue have a reason to be angry with you?" Logan shook his head and replied, "I'm not sure, I need time to think and clear my head."

Logan went to the woods where he could be alone to think about what the Professor had told him. There is no way Rogue could know about me having sex with Jean because, she was still at school and never returned that night. I don't know why she is so angry with me; she is the one with a baby by another man. I need to talk to her. First, I will give her some space and let her come to me. It is going to be hard not to approach her, but I must give her time as well as myself.

When returning to the mansion, Logan ran into Jean. Jean called Logan over to where she was. When Logan was close enough she said, "I suppose you have seen Rogue." Logan just glared at Jean and sat down beside her and replied, "Yes, I've seen her and the baby."

Logan asks Jean, "Do you know what is going on around here?" Jean told him, "Yes, Rouge is trying to pass off her baby as Scott's." Logan extended is claws at Jean and told her to stop lying. Jean responded, "If you do not believe just ask anyone here." "I do not know where that baby came from but I know it is not Scott's for all we know Sabertooth is the father." "Jeannie Logan threatens, "I've already warned you to shut up that you are pushing your luck with me," "Logan Rogue left you with out a word and returned after being gone for a year with a baby why are you are still defending her, "Jean asked throw gritted teeth.

Logan was still thinking about Jean's words as he returned into the house. Rogue will tell me when she is ready. I just have to give her time and be patient that she will explain all to me in time.
Feelings and Needs by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
I would like to thank Kim Richards for helping with this chapter.
Three weeks after returning back the mansion Rogue was feeling more at home, even if Logan and Jean were there to. Rogue always made sure that she was never alone with Logan so that she would not have to talk to him. That did not stop Logan from trying to be alone with her. Although he didn't push for explanations, he was biding his time.

Scott tried to make it very clear to Jean that he was not interested in any of her advances. Scott tried not be caught alone with Jean. Jean still tried to spend time alone with Scott any chance she would get to be alone with him, she welcomed the opportunity.

One evening after dinner Scott, Rogue and Stormy returned to their room prepared for bed. Scott told Rogue, "I will give Stormy a bath and put her down for the night while you take a shower and relax." Rogue told Scott, "Thank you a nice long hot shower would feel great about now."

Scott takes Stormy and rocks his baby as she drifts off into a peaceful sleep he places her into the crib gently covering her up making sure she was warm and safe. Scott heads for the bathroom, thinking a shower for him as well. He steps into the shower s the drops of water began to run down the nape of his neck and fall onto his back and trail their way down his body his thoughts wander to Rogue,
Just as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He turns around as Rogue reaches up to touch his face, she smiles and pulls his face forward as she tiptoes up to give him a passionate kiss. They hold each other for a few minutes just enjoying the feeling once again being in each other's arms. It wasn't until the hot steamy water grew cool that they realized how long they had embraced, quickly they bather each other and stepped out of the shower.

Stepping out of the shower Scott dried Rouge off in return; she took a towel and dried Scott. With out saying anything he picked up Rogue a carried to his bed. Rogue had not been in Scott's bed since the night they returned. That first night he just held her while they slept. This time Scott knew she needed more tonight. Scott started exploring every inch of Rogue's body he wanted to touch her and make her feel wanted and needed. First Scott started kissing Rogue on the neck when she tilted her head to the side to give him access to her neck. Scott continued kissing slowly down until he got to her breasts then he stopped and started kissing each breast before looking at her face. "Rogue are you sure, this is what you want?" Scott asked.

Looking Scott in the eye, she assured him this is what she wanted and needed. With a soft voice Rouge said, "Scott please make love to me I need to feel you inside me. Scott knew that she did not love him she just needed comfort tonight in his arms. Scott wished he could tell Rogue how much he loved her and he wanted to belong to her. Rouge had come to realizes that she loved Scott but was afraid to tell him about her feelings. Rogue felt in her heart that Scott did not love her. Rogue wished she could make Scott fall in love with her. Maybe, in time he wills she thought.

Scott was very gentle with Rogue as he entered her. He heard Rogue moan when he started to move inside of her. It was all Scott could do to keep from losing control. He fought for control because he wanted to make it special for Rogue he wanted only to pleasure her. He kept moving inside Rogue, he felt Rogue start moving with him they became as one. Before he knew it, Rogue was moaning Scott name as she climaxed. Scott could not help but smile and thinking I hope everyone heard. As Rogue was coming down from her climax, she felt Scott spilling his warm seed inside her. Scott could not help but call Rouge's name. Scott wrapped his arms around Rouge and held her as they fell asleep. Scott thought Rogue was sleeping; he kissed Rouge on the neck and whispered in her ear that he loved her. Rogue did not say anything but smiled and snuggled closer to him. A few minutes later Rogue whispered back Scott I love you to. Scott smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Logan was trying to understand why Rogue was so angry with him. Every time he would look at her he could see hurt in her eyes. If she could throw daggers with her eyes, I would be dead by now, he thought. There was times when he saw disgust in her eyes. Logan thought, I do not know what could have made her feel this way. I have tried to give her space, come to me, and tell me what I have done. I know she could not know about me having sex with Jean. I had sex with Jean two hours before she would arrive home from college. Rouge did not know that I was back anyway; I was going to surprise her. Nevertheless, I was the one that got the surprise when she never returned that night. Then a year later, she has returned with a baby belonging to someone else? I just do not understand.

Logan stopped at the door when he heard the low mumble of Rogue calling Scott's name. Logan had no doubt, what was going on behind the closed door. He could smell the smell of sex coming from behind to door. Logan shook his head and decided to leave before he did something he would regret. I need to find a fight and drink a lot to drink her memory away if only for tonight.

Logan went to Ralph's Bar and Grill. Tonight was Friday fight night. As the Wolverine enters the bar, Ralph greets him with a smile. Ralph knew that this was going to be a good night because when word gets out the Wolverine was here fighters would come from all around to try and beat the King of The Cage. Wolverine was still undefeated it would be a good night to bet and make money.

Wolverine took a seat at the bar and ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Ralph brought over the fight list and asked are you going to fight tonight or get drunk? Wolverine just snorted and said that he planed on doing both. Logan knew he needed to have good fight and get drunk because he needed to drown out the memory of Rogue and Scott having sex earlier. The Wolverine roared in Logan's mind that Marie belong to him she was his mate.

After twenty fights and six bottles of Jack Daniel's Logan was feeling no pain. Logan had noticed a young barfly had been watching him all night long. He asked Ralph if he knew her when he got his take of the winnings and paid his bill. Ralph said she came in sometime but he did not know her name. Logan thought for a minute, before approaching the girl with long brown hair, big brown eyes and light skin. Maybe I can pretend that she is my Marie. The Wolverine told Logan he was making a big mistake but he would not listen.

Logan approached the young barfly and asked, "What is your name?" She said, "I am anyone you want me to be." "Well I believe I will call you Marie tonight," Logan said. He smiled that wolfish grin then asked, "Would like have a little fun tonight?" She said, "Sure she was game." Logan grabbed her arm and led her out the door to the motel next door.

Upon entering the motel room, Wolverine took over. Thinking as he, undressed Marie I will make you wish you had not been with anyone else. You be long to me. Wolverine told the girl to climb into the bed. The Wolverine started kissing her and biting at her neck and leaving marks. He was going to make and claim Marie for his and let everyone know she belonged to him.

Within minutes, Wolverine was on top of her spreading he legs apart excitedly so he could get inside her and fuck her until she submitted to him. Wolverine slammed into the girl as hard a he could letting the animal take over. He fucked her until she came and cried out to the Wolverine to stop. When he came he moved off Marie and laid back before went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Logan rolled over to Marie when he heard her crying. He was shocked at the look of pain on her face. He could see bruises he left on her body and that bite marks on her neck he knew it had to hurt because he had drawn blood. Before closing the door Logan told her, he was sorry for being so rough. There is my winning fight money on the nightstand just takes it and leave. Now! He demanded once again with frustration.

Logan turned the shower on and stood under the water now, thinking about what he had done. Wolverine spoke up, I told you that it was a mistake but you did not listen. Logan felt like he was going to be sick, as he remembered how harshly he'd taken the barmaid and called her Marie.

The next morning Scott woke before Rogue, he just laid still and watched her sleep. When she turned over to meet Scott, eyes she smiled and said; "good morning did you sleep well last night?" she asked. Scott said, "Like a baby." With that, Rogue realized the Stormy had sleep through the night for the first time. With a mischievous look Scott asks, "Rogue if she wanted a repeat of last night?" Rouge said, "Anytime darling anytime." Scott said, "Less get started before Stormy wakes and wanting her breakfast." Rouge told Scott, "I believe I could get use to waking up in your arms in the mornings." Scott agreed as he hungrily took her lips upon his and they began to make love.

Logan couldn't sleep after he returned from his night out. He kept thinking about the girl from the night before, how he had used and how he had abused her while pretending that she was Marie. He had been filled with so much anger at Marie for being with Scott that he just wanted to punish her, and instead some else had felt the brunt of his punishment.

As he got ready for breakfast, he made a decision about Rogue. He would confront her today to find out why she was angry with him. Three weeks was long enough to wait to find out why she was mad. If he knew why she was so furious with him maybe he could fix it, make things right.

"I got to get her alone" he thought to himself. Knowing how Jean had reacted to Rogue and Scott together Logan thought, "Maybe Jean can help me split them up," as he went down the hallway to enlist jeans help he set his thoughts in motion on how he would split up Rogue and Scott.
Rogue's Accident by snwbll1990r
The Professor said, "Scott I need you to come to the prison with me to see Magneto." Scott said, "When do we leave?" The Professor said, "As soon as possible." Ok, Scott said as he left the office.

Scott wrote Rogue a quick note after he packed explaining where he was.

Rouge, Kitty, and Jubilee return from a shopping trip and having Stormy's pictures made. Kitty and Jubilee were bringing in the packages while Rouge took Stormy to the nursery. After putting Stormy down for a nap Rogue went to turn on the baby monitor and found a letter addressed to her and Stormy. Rogue right off recognized the handwriting. Rogue knew it was from Scott. The letter said,

Rogue,
I have gone with the Professor to see Magneto. The Professor said that Magneto had information that the Professor would be interested in. If you or Storm needs me before we return feel free to call.

Scott,
PS We need to talk when I return.

Rogue felt tears starting to form in her eyes. Think to her, Scott had decided to end their relationship. I should not be surprised because I know he doesn't love me. However, knowing the truth doesn't help the pain.

Later that knight when Rouge went to bed she could help crying. I wish Scott knew how much I loved him. I know Scott knows that my first love was Logan like his first love was Jean. I know Scott will always love Jean. I just wish Scott could love me the way he had loved Jean even just a little. These thoughts made Rogue cry harder.

Logan had been gone for a couple of weeks. He had decided it was time to return. As he walked down the hallway, he could hear someone crying. The closer he got to Rogue's room he realized that she was crying. Thinking something was wrong with Stormy he knocked on Rogue's door to check on them. At first, no one answered so Logan Knocked a little harder. When Rogue opened the door, Logan said, "I something wrong with you or Stormy. Rogue answered, "We are fine Logan don't worry about us." "We are not your responsibility." Logan said, "Rouge I have no ideal why you are mad at me but I do care about you and Stormy." Rouge said, "Goodnight Logan," as she closed the door. Feeling hurt Logan shook his head and made his way to his room.

Logan went talk a shower before unpacking. While in the shower, he couldn't help but wonder why Rogue was crying. Logan recalled the sadness he saw in Rogue's eyes and pain. I need to talk to Storm and find out what is going on. After getting out of the shower, Logan went to find Storm.

Logan knocked on Storm's door. Storm said, "Hello Logan what can I do for you?" Logan said, "Storm do you know what is wrong with Rogue?" Storm said, "Logan like I have told you before you need to talk to her it are not my place." Logan said, "Storm when I returned tonight Rogue was crying when I passed her room." Storm said, Logan I'm sorry I have no ideal why she was crying." Logan asked, "Storm would you please check on her and make sure everything is ok?" Storm said, "Yes, I'll check on Rogue and Stormy."

Logan went to the kitchen to get a beer while Storm went to check on Rogue and Stormy. Logan heard one of the motor cycles start up and leave. Storm ran to the kitchen to get Logan. Logan knew something was wrong from the look on Storm's face, "Logan, Rogue is gone!" Logan asked, "Where is Stormy?" Storm answered, "Rogue left Stormy with Kitty and Jubilee." "Kitty said that Rogue was crying when she left."
Logan said, "Someone just left on one of the bikes a few minutes ago." Storm said, "Do you want me to call Scott?" Logan said, "No, I'll go after her I think Scott is the reason she is crying." Where is he anyway?" Storm said, "Magneto contacted the Professor and said he had important information for him."

Magneto said, "Thought you would come when I told you that I had important information for you about Rogue." Professor said, "Get to the point we don't have all day." Magneto said, "In good time Professor."
Professor said, "Is Rogue in danger or is this just another game?" Magneto smiled and said, "Sabertooth is not Rogue's father like Mystic told you." Professor said, "That is Mystic's business not mine." Magneto said, "Don't you want know who her father is?" Professor said, "I guess you will tell my anyway."
Magneto said with a smile, "You have always said you felt like you had a connection with Rogue she was the daughter you never had." Professor said, "What are you trying to say?" Magneto said, "Run a DNA test, I know Rogue has AB negative blood like you and Sabertooth and Mystic both have O positive you might be surprised at those results."

Scott can in the room very upset, "Professor we need to get back home Rogue had been in an accident she is hurt bad." Professor said, "Yes, we do good bye Magneto." Magneto said, "Just remember what I said."

Rogue had raced down the road trying escaping the pain she was feeling. When she came around a curve and didn't see the car coming facing her. Before she could swerve Rogue, hit the car head on and went thrown through the window. The drive was Jean return from Washington. When Jean was able to register what had happened she called the Hank at the med lab and told him that she needed help that she had hit someone a motorcycle. Jean grabbed her medical bag and went around to the drives side of the car to start first aide. When Jean opened, the door she was in shock to she that it was Rogue who had went through her window. Jean leaned in to start checking Rouges vitals when Logan arrived. When Logan saw that it was Rogue that was injured he screamed at Jean, "what have you done?' Jean had tear in her eyes when she looked up at Logan saying, "It was an accident I would never hit Rogue on purpose." Jean said, "I need you to help me until Hank gets here." Logan said, "What do you need me to do?" Jean said, "First I need you to put pressure here to help stop the bleeding." When hank and Storm arrived, Jean had all of Rouge's vital signs ready for him. Logan was still had pressure on a very deep cut on Rogue's neck. Storm looked at Jean and asked, "What happened?" Jean kept repeating, "It was an accident." Storm asked, "Are you hurt anywhere?" Jean said, "No, just take care of Rogue I'll be ok."

Hank came out to the waiting room and asks Jean, "Do you think you can assist me in surgery?" Jean said, "Yes, but I don't know if Rogue would want me there?" "Rogue has made it very clear she doesn't want me near her or Stormy." Hank said, "Jean I need to put that aside for now I need you to be a doctor now there is no way I can do this by myself." Jean said, "I'll get ready and I'll be in as soon as I can." Hank said, "I'll explain to Rogue and by the way do you know her blood type." Jean said, "Yes, it is very rare I only know one other person that has that type and that is the Professor." Logan looked at Jean with a puzzled look on his face. Hank called back to Logan, "As soon as the Professor arrives tell him Rogue has lost a lot of blood and he is the only mach." Logan nodded to Hank.

Kitty came in and said, "I have called Scott, Professor, Mystic and Sabertooth everyone is on their way here." Logan said, "Kitty is Stormy ok?" Kitty said, "Yes, Jubilee and I are going to take turns watching her and check in on Rogue." Logan gave Kitty a wolfish smile. Kitty said, "If they need us please come and get us." Logan said, "I sure will go and take care of Stormy and I'll stay here."

Logan was pacing the waiting room when Scott and the Professor arrive. Scott could tell by the look on Logan's face that Rogue was in bad shape. Logan looked up when he heard someone enter the waiting area. Logan said, "Professor I'm glad you are here Rogue has lost a lot of blood." Jean told Hank you are only other person at the school has Rogue type of blood was you." Professor said, "I'll go strait to the lab to give blood I'll be back as soon as I'm finished."

Scott said, "Thank you for staying with Rogue until I could arrive you can leave now." Logan could feel the anger rise in his body. Logan cracked his neck and said, "I'm going to stay One-eye. I have no plans on leaving until she is out of surgery." Scott could not help but feel anger when he saw that Logan was not going to leave.

Scott said, "Logan can you tell me what happened?" Logan took a deep breath before answering, "Rouge was crying and I went to get Storm a she took off on the bike." Scott said through gritted teeth, "What did you do to her this time?" Logan said, "Why would you think I did something to Rogue I love her." Scott said, "If you loved her you wouldn't have broke her heart last year!" Logan said, "Scott I have no ideal what you are talking about." Scott yelled at Logan, "Rogue came home early that night to find you fucking Jean in Rogue's room and in her bed. So don't act like you didn't know." Logan felt like his world just came crashing down around him. Logan said, "So that explains Rogue's anger toward me." Realizing how bad he had screwed up Logan just dropped his head and left.

Logan went to his room to think about what Scott said. I can't believe Rogue was there and I didn't know. How could I have been such a fool? I broke Rogue's heart and drove her into Scott's arms. I have failed Rogue in every way and now she may die."

The Professor returned from giving blood as Mystic and Sabertooth arrives. Professor asked, "Scott is there any word on Rogue?" Scott said, "Hank hasn't bee n out yet." Mystic said, "We cannot lose her now through tears." Sabertooth tried to com Mystic down.

When the door opened everyone jumped up as Hank and Jean came from the operating room. Hank looked very tired. Scott said, "Why was Jean in the operating room?" Jean just lowered her head and stepped behind Hank when she heard Scott's reaction. Hank said, "Scott I needed Jeans help I could not do the surgery alone Rogue was to torn up and losing a lot of blood." Professor asked, "How is she doing not?"
Hank said, "Rogue is holding on I will have to keep her sedated." Mystic asked, What are her injuries?" Hank said, Rouge has a broken leg, pelvis, four broken ribs, broken arm and shoulder that is not counting where we had to sow up. " Sabertooth said, "How bad are the cuts?" Jean said, "I put in twelve stitches over the right eye, twenty-seven across the left side of her face and eighty-three stitches in her neck."
Mystic dropped to the floor and started crying while everyone just looked at each other.

Scott said, "Who was driving the car ?" Jean told a deep breath before answering, "I was the driver." I promise it was an accident.?" Scott started yelling at Jean, "I knew you didn't like Rogue but I never thought you would try and kill her!" Jean ran out of the room crying.

Mystic stayed with Rogue the first shift so Scott could take care of Stormy. The Professor came by to check on Rogue and see if Mystic needed anything. Mystic said, "Professor you act like something is bothering you." Professor said, "I have a lot to think about where Rogue is concerned." Mystic asked, "What do you mean?' Professor said,, "Do you know what Rogue's blood type is?" Mystic said, "I'm guessing it is O positive." Professor said, "No, Rogue has AB negative blood is there anything you want to tell me?" Mystic said, "I've always wished that you were Rogue's father I just thought Sabertooth was because of him raping me." Professor said, "I'm having Hank run a DNA test we will find out if Rogue is our daughter." Mystic asked, "How will you feel if Rogue is you daughter?" Professor said with a big smile, "I will be the proudest father and grandfather you have ever seen."

The next morning the Professor and Mystique went to Hank's office. The Professor took Mystique's hand as they sit down before Hank. The Professor said, "Look at me Mystique no matter what the results are I will always love Rogue never forget that. Hank opened the folder containing the DNA results. Mystique said, "Well what are the results?" Hank stood up with a smile and congratulated the Professor you are Rogue's father. Mystique looked at the Professor and said, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Rogue." The Professor put his arms around Mystique and hugged her. The Professor said, "You have nothing to be sorry about." You have given me a daughter and a granddaughter." "I have always loved you and always will." Mystique said, "I love you to." "So when will we tell our daughter that you are her father." Hank said, "Sorry to interrupt but I am not sure Rogue will be ready for this news when she wakes up." The Professor said, "Hank what do you mean?" Hank said, "I am worried if Rouge will remember when she wakes up."

Rouge opened her eyes and looked around the room. Rouge saw Scott asleep in a chair beside her bed. Thinking, "I feel like I have been run over by train." "Jean must have had Scott to sit with me until I woke up." Rouge heard the door open so she looked over to see Jean. Jean said, "Rouge if you can hear me blink once." Rogue blinked once for Jean. Jean said, "Rogue do you remember what happened?" Blink one for yes twice for no. Rogue blinked twice. Jean said, "Rouge I need to go and get Hank. I'll be right back." Jean left the room to get Hank.

Jean knocked on Hanks office door. Hank said, "Come in." Jean said, "sorry for bothering you but I thought you would want to know that Rogue is awake." Hank said, "Thank you Jean I'll be right there after I contact the Professor and Mystique." Hank called the Professor's office. Hank said, "Professor Jean just informed me that Rogue as woken." Professor said, "thank you, we will be down in a few minutes."

Scott was a wake and sitting on the bed with Rogue when Jean returned. Jean smiled at Scott and Rogue and said, "Hank is on his way." Jean asked Scott, "Can I talk to you in the hallway it is important?" Scott told, "Rogue I'll be back after I talk to Jean." Jean shut the door before she started talking. Jean said, "Scott listen to me very close Rouge doesn't remember what happened." Scott said, "Are you sure Jean?" Jean sadly shook her head yes. Jean said, "Hank will do more tests and let us know what is going on." "Scott I hope Rogue recovers." Scott said, "I know you do." Scott turned and returned to Rogue's room.

Hank smiled at Rogue when he entered Rogue's room. Hank said, "You were in an accident." "You have a broken leg, pelvis, four broken ribs, broken arm and shoulder. Jean put in twelve stitches over the right eye, twenty-seven across the left side of you face and eighty-three stitches in you neck." "Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Rogue blinked once for Hank. Hank said, "Rouge I will have to do a lot of test. "
Rogue blinked once for Hank to let him know she understood.

Hank looked over Rogue's tests before returning to her room. Jean had removed the respirator for Rogue. Hank thought Rogue looked like and Angle sleeping. Hank check Rogue's vital before he left the room.



Rogue's Recovery by snwbll1990r
Rogue was happy to be back in her room after being in the med lab three months. Rogue heard a baby crying in the next room and noticed a door connection to her room. Rogue slowly opened the door to find Scott rocking a small baby girl. Scott looked up to see Rogue standing in the door. Scott smiled at Rogue and told her to come in. Rogue said, "Are you going to introduce me to you small friend?" Scott said, "This is my daughter, Stormy Marie Summers." Rouge said, sadly, "I'm sorry I don't remember I have forgotten a lot I guess." Scott said, "Yes you have forgotten the past two years." "A lot has changed during that time." Rouge said, "Cannot believe you and Jean split, Bobby is getting married to Kitty and Storm is living with Remy." "The biggest surprise is that Mystique and the Professor are my parents." Scott said, "You will get your memory back in time just like your health."

Scott said, "Would you like to hold Stormy?" Very excitedly, Rogue said, "Yes, I didn't think you were ever going to ask." Rouge took Stormy and looked into her eyes and Stormy looked up and smiled at Rogue. Rogue said, "Scott she is beautiful but she looks nothing like Jean." Scott said, "Jean is not her mother can we just leave the subject closed for now?" Rogue said, "Ok, I think I need to rest before dinner."
Scott reached for Stormy so Rogue could leave. After Rogue closed the door Scott told Stormy, "You mommy will remember you before long we will just have to give her time.

Rouge went to the dinner hall with Scott. Everyone was excited to see Rogue up and about. Storm motioned for Rogue and Scott to sit with them at the large table where the teachers and X-men sit. Scott pulled out a chair for Rogue beside of the Professor then Scott took a seat beside her. Mystique said, "Rouge who you are feeling today?" Rogue said, "I feel a lot better since I can sleep in my own bed." Rogue asked the Professor and Mystique, "Can I talk to the both of you after dinner?" The Professor said, "Of course we can talk after dinner."

Logan enters the dinning room and everyone got quiet and just looked at him. Rogue looked up to see why everyone was looking at the door. Rogue's eyes locked on Logan's eyes. Rogue asked Scott, "When did Logan get back?" Scott took a deep breath before answering, "Logan came back a few months before you accident." Rogue felt hurt when she found out Logan had been back and didn't even bother to come and see her while she was in the med lab. Rogue whispered, "I guess I really don't matter to him after all."

Logan looked over at the head table and saw Rogue sitting beside Scott. He could help but stare at Rogue when she looked at him. Logan could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. Logan just turned and went outside to get some air. Logan lit a cigar and thought about how he had really fucked you with Rogue. Logan said, "I am so sorry for hurting you I just wish I could make everything better." Logan looked up at the sky while tears ran down his face. Logan felt a hand on his shoulder and he heard someone whisper his name. Logan turned slowly trying not getting his hopes up. Logan said, "Rogue why are you out here in the cold?" Rouge said, "Came to see you since you didn't come to the med lad." Logan said, "I'm sorry I thought it was for the best." Rogue said, "I don't understand you are my best friend." Logan said, "You need to get back inside before you have a set back." Rogue said, "Only if you promise to watch to night's hockey game with me." Logan sighed, "I can't make any promises but, I'll try ok." Rogue smiled, turns, and entered him house.

Logan went strait to find the Professor. The Professor said, "Logan what can I do for you?" Logan said, "It is about Rogue. I have tried to stay way from her because I don't want to ever hurt her again." The Professor said, "I see, you are worried when Rogue's memory returns she will hate you again and turn back to Scott." Logan said, "Yes, this is why I am going to leave for a while." The Professor said, "Rogue was very hurt when she found out you were here and didn't visit while she was in the Med Lab. So this brings up the question will you tell her that you are leaving." Sadly, Logan said, "I promised her that I would watch the hockey game with her in the rec room will I tell her then." The Professor said, "Do what you must Logan but always know you have a home here with us." Logan said, "Thank you Professor."

As Logan went to his room to pack he felt like his heart was going to break but he knew he had to do what was right for Rogue. While Logan was packing, there was a knock on his door. Logan went and opened the door and Scott was standing in the door. Logan said, "Scott what do you want?" Scott said, Logan we need to talk before you run off and hurt Rogue again." Logan said, I though you of all people would be glad." Scot answered, "I am but this will not help Rogue's recovery I want her to get better even if I loose her to you." Logan was shocked by what Scott had to say. Logan said, "What makes you think Rogue will turn to me?" Scott said, "With Rogue's memory loss you are the only one that is stable in her like and if you leave I'm afraid she will spiral out of control. We have to be very careful with Rogue right now." Logan said, I'll think about staying but remember I'll be staying because of Rogue."



Rogue Starts To Remeber by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
I wasn't happ with this chapter so I rewrote it.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Rouge looks around Stormy's room and wanders why there aren't any pictures of Stormy and her mother. Rouge starts to think, "All the pictures I have seen of Stormy are with me and Scott." "I wish I knew who was Stormy's mother was." "I need to find Storm."

Rouge found Storm in her rose garden. Storm turned and smiled at Rouge. Rogue asked Storm, "Do you know who is Stormy's mother is?" Storm said, "Rogue you need to ask Scott it is not my place to tell you." Rogue told Storm, "It is strange not to see any pictures of Scott, Stormy and her mother." It makes me feel like everyone is hiding something from me." Storm patted Rogue on the shoulder and said, "You need to talk to Scott."

Rouge went back to her room to take a nap. Rogue had a dream about Logan and Jean having sex. Rogue woke up very upset. Turning over the information from the dream in her mind, "This has to be a bad dream because Logan his spent all his free time with me and he said he loved me." I need to get out of here and clear my head. Rogue went to see the Professor about staying in the apartment in New York. Professor said, "Rogue you know you can stay there whenever you want but, I must ask has something happened?" Rogue said, "Father I need to sort some things out by my self if I need you I will call." Professor said, "Ok here are the keys to the apartment."

As Rogue got closer to the apartment more flashes of the dream became more real. When Rogue arrived at the apartment, she called Logan. Rogue started to hang up when Logan answered. Logan said, "Hello." Rogue held the phone a second before she said, "Logan I need to see you." Logan asked, "Are you alright?" Rogue said, "Yes, I'm at the apartment in New York." Logan said, "I'll be there as soon as possible."

While Rogue waited for Logan to arrive, she kept thinking back to her flashes of memories. "First the memory that came clear was the one where Logan had called and said he was coming home for her. He had realized that she was his future a she owned his heart." Rogue sat smiling to herself when she had another memory flash. Rogues heart started breaking as she remembered opening her bedroom door to find Logan rutting Jean like some animal in her bed. Rogue started crying and said how he could have thrown away our future for a quick fuck with Jean. That must be why Logan doesn't want to be around Jean and changes the subject when someone brings Jean's name up in a conversation.

Rogue pulled herself together while waiting for Logan. Thinking "Logan thinks he is so smart but he will find out who is smarter." I'll just act as nothing has changed I will still be his best friend and when I gain Logan's trust then I will make my move at my revenge. After I am done with Logan, I will go after Jean Grey. I will still act like I need all the help Jean give with my memory lose. Rogue smile and said Revenge will be so sweet.

As Logan knocked, Rogue knew it was time to put her plans in motion. Opening the door Rouge smiled at Logan and told him to come in and have a seat. Rogue asked Logan, "Did you tell anyone where you were going?" Logan said, "No I didn't think you wanted anyone to know." Rogue said, "I want to be alone with you.'' Rogue told Logan to grab a couple of beers out of the fridge while she changed clothes. Logan didn't know what to think about Rogue's behavior. Logan returned to wait on Rogue in the living room wondering what she was planning.

Rouge returned dressed is a tank to and short shorts. Logan couldn't believe how much skin she was showing because after the accident she hadn't is able to control her mutation. Logan said, "Well what did you want to talk about." Rogue said, "I just thought we could watch the hockey game alone without everyone watching our every move like they know some big secret." Logan said, "You are being paranoid since you cannot remember." Rogue said, "I guess you are right but I still get to spend time alone with you."

When the game was half over Rogue slide over next to Logan and cuddled up as close as she could to him and fell asleep. When the game was over cared her into the bedroom and put her on the bed. Logan sat in the chair next to the bed and watched Rogue sleep. Logan couldn't help but think to himself, "I hope you never remember my betrayal with Jean. If I could change things I would because I love you so much it kills me inside everyday for hurting you." When Logan fell asleep, he dreamed of his Marie and how happy he made her and he was Stormy's father. However, his sweet dreams turned to nightmares about Marie seeing him fucking Jean and he sees the pain and hurt in her eyes. Rogue woke up when she hear Logan mumbling that he was sorry and he was crying in his sleep. Rogue touched Logan on the shoulder to wake him.

Logan didn't know where he was at first then he remembers that he had gone to meet Rogue in New York. Rogue asked, "Are you ok?" Logan said, "Yes, I was just having a bad dream don't worry." Rogue said, "We can talk about it if you want." Logan said, "No, everything will be alright just go back to sleep." Rogue said, "Logan we could share the bed if you want." Logan felt his heart break because he wanted to hold her in his arms so much but he didn't think he could control himself. Logan said, "I'll sleep on the couch." Rogue said, "No Logan I want you to hold me because I feel safe in your arms." Logan's heart broke into pieces at Rogue's words. Logan said, "If you are sure and waited for her response." Rouge reached out, pulled Logan to the bed, and told him she was sure. When Logan laid down on the bed Rogue moved over to Logan with her back to him and said goodnight. Logan put his arm around Rogue's waist and pulled her as close as he could to him. Logan thought this might be the only time I will ever get to hold you like this. Goodnight Marie gets goodnights sleep."

Then next morning Rogue woke up and saw Logan looking at her. Rogue could help but smile to herself because she knew her plan was working. Logan said, "Good morning beautiful." Rogue said, "Good morning to you also." Logan asked, "Well what do you want to do today?" Rogue said, "Well I need to get back to the mansion." Logan asked, "Why do you need to get back it is Saturday." Rogue said, "Jean and I are going to have a session today." Logan said," what kind of session are you having with Jean?" Rogue said, "We are going to work on my memories because, I need to know what I don't remember." Logan said, "Maybe you shouldn't push yourself so hard you memory will return in time." Rogue leaned over and kissed Logan on the check before getting up and going into the bathroom to start getting ready.

Logan got up and went into another room to call Jean and find out what she was doing. Jean said, "Logan why are you calling so early?" Logan said, in a low voice, "Jean I don't know what you are up to but I will not let you hurt Rogue again." Jean said, "What are you talking about?" Logan said, "Don't play games with me because you will not win." Jean said, "Will you explain what you are talking about?" Logan replied, "Rouge said that you were having a session with her this morning." Jean said, "Oh! I see now." Logan said, "Explain what is going on." Jean said, "This was Rouge's ideal not mine." "If I told her no she would have gotten suspicious." Logan said, "I have to go I talk to you later."

Rogue asked as she entered the room, "Who were you talking to if I may ask?" Logan said, "Someone had the wrong number." Rogue said, "Well the bathroom is all yours I have to go." Logan said, "Will I see you later?" Rogue said, yes, would you like to catch a movie tonight." Logan said, "We have a date them." Rouge said, "Ok I got to run bye."

On the drive back to the mansion, Rogue thought to herself, "Logan will never know what hit him when I get finished with him." "The one thing I know is that Logan hopes I never remember finding him with Jean." "My next stop will be to start working on getting Jean to think she is my new best friend." "Like they say keep your friends close but keep your enemies closed."
Rogue Put Her Plan In Motion by snwbll1990r
Rogue thought of the things that had happened over the last six months with Logan and Jean. "I need to put this to an end because I'm starting to have feelings for Logan again and I don't want to go there again."

Rogue spent every Friday night with Logan watching hockey games in the rec room. Saturday's they would go out to dinner and to a movie. Rogue even talked Logan into training her for the X-Team again. When Rogue was not teaching class or in a therapy session with Jean, a she would split her time to be with Logan and with Stormy.

The Monday of spring break Jean came by to ask Rogue if she would like go shopping with her and some of the other girls. Rogue said, "I would love to go shopping with you." Rogue knew that her plan was working on both Jean and Logan. When they returned from shopping Jean helped Rogue take several packages up to her room. Before Jean left Rogue said, "I had a great day I hope we can do this another time soon." Jean said, "Sure maybe later on this week we can go out for coffee." Rogue said, "Then we have a date."

As Jean started down the hall, she had not noticed Logan stand in the shadows until her grabbed her by the arm and pulling her into his room. Jean said, "Logan you scared me." Logan said, Jean what are you up to." Jean said, "I have no ideal what you are talking about." Logan said, "Why did you ask Rogue to go shopping with you?" Jean said, "All of her friends were going and it would look strange if no one asked her come along." Logan said, "I see what you mean but, why would you make a coffee date with her then?" Jean replied, "It was Rogue's idea for a coffee date don't you think it would have looked suspicious if I said no?" Logan said, I guess you are right but be careful I don't want anything to up set Rogue." Jean said, "Don't worry its not like I'm going to say oh, by the way you walked in on Logan fucking me in your bed." How stupid to you think I am?" Logan said, "I guess I'm being paranoid." Jean said, "You sure are because I don't want to get thrown out because I upset the Professor's baby girl and I think you feel the same way." Logan and Jean did not know that Rogue was close enough to hear every word they were saying. Rogue could not help but to smile to herself as she made her way down to the kitchen.

Logan walked in to the kitchen to hear Rogue talking to Mystique about having dinner with her and the Professor in the city. Rogue told her that she already had plans for the evening. After Mystique, left Logan asked Rogue what her plans were and she gave him a devilish little smile before answering.

Rogue said, "I was planning on going into the city and staying at the apartment for a couple of days." Logan asked, "Is anyone going with you?" Rogue said, "No, But I was hoping that you might want to come by and spend some alone time with me." Logan smiled and said, "You know I'll do anything you want me to do." Rogue said, so is that a yes." Logan said, "You know I'll be there what time do you want to leave?" Rouge said, "I think we should leave separate because people will start asking questions and I'm not ready for that." "I plan on leaving with in the out and you can meet me there around seven." Logan said, "I agree with the way you think so, I'll see you at seven."

Rogue looks around the room to make sure everything is in place. Doing a mental check list candles check, wine and beer check, dinner is ready check, music check, bedroom is ready check, little red see through night check. At seven, there was a knock on the door. Rogue opened the door and motioned for Logan to come on in. Taking his coat and hanging it up Rogue asked, "Would you like a beer with you dinner?" Logan said yes, as he sat down at the table. Logan said, "You have out done you self everything looks great." Rogue said, "Thank you I hope you enjoy you dinner" as she returned with a Molson beer for Logan.

Logan asked, "What is the celebration about?" Rogue said, "Just to friends spending time together." Logan said, "Here is to friends spending time together." Logan could not help but think, "Maybe I do have another chance."

They ate dinner in silence when they were finished Logan helped Rogue clean up the dishes. Rogue suggested that go into the living room and watch the hockey game. Logan could help but stare at Rogue and think about how he had messed up and maybe she could forgive if she got her memory back. Logan said, "Rogue can I ask you something?" rogue said, "You know you can ask me anything?" Logan said, "My I kiss you." Rogue said, "You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to ask?"

Logan leaned in and kissed Rogue slowly before pulling back Logan felt like he was in a dream. Rogue said, "Are you ok?" Logan said, "Never better you just took my breath away." Rouge said, "Will you kiss me again?" Logan leaned in and kissed her more demanding this time. When Rogue broke the kiss, she told Logan that she was going to change into something more conferrable. Logan said, "OK but don't get lost."

Rogue went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and said, "The time is now to get you revenge on Logan, he will never know what happened until it is too late. It is time to put my plan into action. Rogue changed into the little red teddy, went back into the bedroom, and lay down on the bed to wait on Logan.

Rogue called from the bedroom, "Logan could you please come and help me I having a little trouble with the light." Logan got up and made his way to the bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Rogue on the laying on the bed. Logan was speechless all he could do was stand there and lick him lips not believing his eyes. Rogue said, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come on in?" Logan moved slowly over to the bed where Rogue was there. Rogue said, "Is there something wrong?" Logan finally got his mouth to work. "No there isn't anything wrong you look like an angel."

Rogue said, "Would you like to have you dessert now?" Logan said, "Yes, if you are the dessert." Rogue said, "I guess you better come and get it then." Rogue knew her plan was going to work like a charm.

Rogue said, "I think you are a little over dressed as she reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt, and them moved on down and started undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans. Logan gasped as Rogue reached in his jeans and started stocking his cock. Logan started kissing Rouge with pent up passion he had been holding back for her. Logan kissed down her jaw line then between her neck and shoulder. Before Logan knew it, the wolverine started to rise up in his wanting to claim what was his. Wolverine saw Rogue as his mate. Therefore, he bit down and brought the blood marking her as his. Rogue gasped when the pain hit her knowing that the wolverine had marked her as his. Rogue knew she was just with Logan anymore that the wolverine had risen up to claim his mate. Logan kept on kissing down Rogue's body until he came to her breasts. Taking her right breast in, sucking, nipping it as he messaged the left breast, and then switching back and forth. Then he made his way on down to her belly button he couldn't help but to lick it then he moved on down between her legs and started licking and sucking her clit. Rogue could not help but moan at the pleasure she was getting from Logan Wright now. Rogue felt like her body was going to splinter apart when Logan slid a finger in and out of her virgin. Wolverine was howling inside at every moan and whimper Rogue made.

"Please I need you inside me now." Rogue said between moans. Logan asked, "Are you sure because I want are able to stop once we start?" Rogue said, "Yes please I need you inside me now I feel like I going to burn up inside with out you."

Logan moved to where he was on top of Rogue where he could look into her eyes as he made love to her. Rogue was impatient she bucked up when she could feel his erection touching her sex. Logan whispered, "Be patient I want this to be perfect." Logan reached down in-between them to poison his cock at her virginal entrance. Logan said, "Please look at me as we make love." Logan slowly pushed his way into her slippery wet sex. Rogue gasped as he filled her completely. Rogue realized then that she was not a virgin. Logan asked, "Are you ok?" Rogue nodded to let him know that he could move. Logan knew that was his go ahead. Logan started thrusting slowly in and out. He wanted that to be about Rouge's pleasure more that his own because he had hurt her so much in the past two years.

Rogue started to feel her body to whither under Logan. As she came, she screamed Logan's name aloud. Rogue told Logan; please fuck me harder and faster. Wolverine took over them and pounded into Rogue as fast and hard as he could. Before Rogue knew it, she was coming again and was screaming for the Wolverine to take her on over the edge with him. Wolverine spilled his seed inside of Rogue with a loud roar before collapsing on top of her. After getting his breath back, Logan rolled off top of Rouge. Rogue snuggled into Logan's side before going to sleep.

The next morning Rogue woke up before Logan and went to take a shower. While in the shower, Rogue thought about the night before and wondered if they had been together before since she was not a virgin. If this is our first time together, I wonder who my first was. I will ask Logan over breakfast if we have been together before.

Logan's phone rang and woke him up. Logan answered his phone as he walked into the next room. It was the Professor, "Logan we need you to come back we have a situation." Logan said, "Ok I'll there within the hour." Logan was thinking about the night before as Rogue's phone started ringing. Logan picked it up and seen it was Scott calling. Logan couldn't resist answering the phone. Logan said, "Hello this is Logan." Scott said, "Logan this is Scott I thought I dialed Rogue's number sorry." Logan said, "You did call Rogue's phone." Scott said, "What are you doing with her phone?" Logan said, "Because Rogue is in the shower." Scott said, "Tell Rogue to call when she gets out of the shower it is important." Logan said, "I'll let her know you called."

As Rogue entered the kitchen, she asked Logan, "Who were you talking to?" Logan said, "Scott called while you were in the shower." Rogue said, "Did he say what he wanted?" Logan said, "No, just for you to call him." Rogue asked, "How did Scott know you were with me?" Logan said, "He didn't I answered you phone when it kept on ringing." Rogue said, "Why would you do that for?" "I told you that I wanted to keep my personal life privet."

Rogue got a cup of coffee before she called Scott. Scott answered the phone, "Hello, Rogue we need you to come back to the mansion we have a situation." Rogue said, "I'm on my way I'll be there as soon as possible." Scott said, "Bye, see you when you get here."

Logan said, "I take it that you got the same message that I did." Rogue said, "Yes, we need to get back as soon as possible." Logan took Rogue by the shoulder, turned her around where he could look her in the eyes, and said, "Rogue I have always loved you I hope you know that." Rogue looked at Logan and said, "We need to go we will talk about this later."

Logan rode back with Rogue to the mansion. Rogue asked, "Logan have we ever been together before last night?" Logan smiled and said, "Last night was the first time we have been together why do you ask?" Rogue took a deep breath before answering, "I realized last night that I wasn't virgin and if you weren't my first I was wondering who was my first?" Logan looked out the side window and said, "I think you need to talk to Scott about this subject." Rogue said, "Why would I want to talk to Scott about my sex life?" Logan said, "Like I said talk to Scott because I don't want to talk about it."
Rogue Confront Logan about Jean by snwbll1990r
Author's Notes:
Rogue confronts Logan in the Rec Room in front of everyone.
Rogue Confronts Logan about Jean

Rouge enters the briefing room and said, Dad I am here what is the emergency. The Professor said, "We need to wait for Logan to arrive before I start." Logan entered saying, "Go head I'm here."


The Professor said, "First, we have information that the government in Canada is holding three mutant children and performing experiments on them. Second, I have done sent the quartets to the Blackbird it will take two hours to arrive just about five miles from the base then you will have to hike the rest of the way." Third, you will go in as three teams Team 1 will be lead by Cyclops with Jean, and Shadow Cat. Second Team will be lead by Storm with Ice Man and Jubilee. The thirst team will bed by Wolverine, with Rogue and Tin Man." If there isn't any question or comments meeting dismissed.

Rogue said, "Father I know you have put a lot into this plan but, could I not be on Wolverines team and put me with Cyclops." The Professor asked, "Is there a problem between you and Wolverine." Rogue answered, "No, I just don't feel that I should be on his team." The Professor said, "I'm sorry but, Rogue I really need you to go inside and help remove the children there is no other way." Rogue sighed and said, "Ok, I understand."

Everyone looked at Wolverine and Rogue as the bored the plane wondering what was going on. Wolverine said, "Rogue have I done something to up set you?" Rogue said, "No I just don't want you to feel like you have to protect me if we run into any danger." Wolverine said, "It doesn't matter whose team you are on I will always want to protect you."

The mission was a success no one was hurt and the children rescued. Hank kept them in the med lab over night to make sure there weren't any complications. Everyone was to the showers before returning to their rooms.

Logan checked Rogue's room and she wasn't there but knew she was with Stormy when he heard the rocking chair. Rogue was singing a lulu bye to Stormy would they rocked. Logan decided he would talk to Rogue in the morning.

The next day Logan couldn't find Rogue any where on the campus. When the sun started to set Logan started to get worried. Hoping he would see Rogue at dinner, Logan hurried to the dinning hall. Logan looked at where she surly sat to find it empty. His ears perked up when he heard Kitty and Rogue giggling when they came in.

Rogue went and fixed her a plate and decided to sit between Scott and Kitty. Logan could figure out why she was acting as if he wasn't ever there. Logan started thinking, "Maybe she has changed her mind about being with me I need to talk to her before I get all up set."

Logan found Rogue in the rec room where everyone was watching a movie. Logan asked, "Can we talk?" Rogue said, "I don't have anything to say." Logan let out a growl that got everyone to look at them. Rogue said, "Logan don't you growl me." Logan said, "Rogue we need to talk." Rogue said, "What do you want to talk about?" Logan said, "I thought we were moving into a relationship after the other night." Rogue smiled and said, "The other night was just a onetime thing." Logan growled and everyone turned around to listen to what was going on. Logan said, "What do you mean by that?"

Rogue said, "To start with that was my way of getting revenge on you." Logan looked puzzled. Rogue said, "Let me spell it out for you and everyone else. I remember you calling and telling me that you were coming home and you loved me more that life it's self. That was a joke wasn't it.

See I got out of class early the night you came home. I was so happy until I reached my room to hear noises coming from behind the door. My world ended when I opened the door and there you were with your jeans down around you ankles and Jean on my bed with her dress hiked up over her hips. You never knew I was there because you were to busy rutting Jean like animal as if you are. I remember how it felt to have my heart ripped out like it was nothing."

Logan started crying while Rogue spoke every word as it sank in. That she had remembered seeing his fucking Jean the biggest mistake of his life. Logan said, Please forgive me I sorry I do what ever you want me to." Rogue smiled and said, "I hope you are miserable for the rest of your life because that will be the only time you will ever fuck me in this life time." Logan said, "I'm sorry for hurting you."

The professor came in with Jean and realized that rogue remembered that terrible night of Logan's betrayal. Jean said, "Rouge it was a mistake Logan never meant to hurt you and neither did I." Rogue laughed be for saying, "Jean you are stupider than I thought the two of you deserve each other." Jean said, "I'm sorry for what happened." Rogue said, "me to because I thought you were my friend but how wrong I was."

Logan reached out to touch Rogue on the arm and she turned around and said, "Don't you ever try and touch me again or I will kill you." Jean walked over and tried to talk to Rogue but the Professor said for everyone to leave him alone with Rogue.

Rogue sat down in the floor beside his chair, laid her head down on his knees, and started to cry. The Professor said, "Remember I our mother and I love you and we will do everything we can to help you through this pain and hurt." Rogue said, "I know that you love me but I had to do this before I could get better." Mystique came in and helped Rogue up and to her room.

Mystique helped Rogue get ready for bed and covered her up after she lay down. Rogue said, "Mother will I ever find someone to love me and not betray me?" Mystique said, "Yes, they are more than likely right under your nose and you just don't know it yet." Rogue said, "I hope someday I find someone to love like you do my father." Mystique smile and said, "Your father is very special I have always loved him and always will and you will find that kind of love when the time is right." Rogue yawned and said, "Mom will you stay with me until I fall a sleep?" Mystique kissed Rogue on top of the head before saying, "I'll as long you want me to baby girl."


Logan packed up all of his belonging before heading to see the Professor. Logan took a deep breath before knocking. Professor said, "Come on in Logan I have been waiting for you or Jean to arrive." Logan said, "I'm leaving and I want be back but if you need me for something you know how to reach me." Professor said, "I'm sorry about how everything turned out I know you love Rogue." Logan said, "Yes, but that is not enough because I have hurt her in the worst way. I think me leaving is for the best." Professor said, "I understand but you know you will always have a home here." Logan passed Jean as he left the Professor's office. Logan said, "Good-bye and I'm sorry for hurting you also." Jean said, "Logan you don't have anything to apologize to me about it is as much my fault as you're for hurting Rogue." "Good-bye and good luck Logan."

The Professor told Jean to come on in to his office that he needed to talk to her. Jean said, "I so sorry for hurting Rogue." The Professor said, "I know you are but I think you need to leave for a while until everything settles down around her." Jean said, "What do you have in mind?" The Professor said, "I am sending you to Washington DC and I do not want you to try and contact Rogue do you understand what I'm saying?" Jean said, "Yes, Rogue is your first priority and she needs her family right now." The Professor said, "Yes, she needs me and her mother right now." Jean said, "I will be ready first thing in the morning is their anything else?" The Professor said, "I will be in touch but good-bye for now." Jean said, "Good-bye as she left."

There was a knock on the Professors door. Mystique waited patiently for him to tell her enters the office. After a few moments she hears him say, "Come in my love." Mystique said, "Rogue is sleeping now but I'm afraid it will be along day tomorrow." The Professor said, "Scott will be back later tonight I will inform him in the morning what happened to night." Mystique said, "I hope she will remember how much she loved him before accident because she feels like she will never find love." The Professor said, "I hope every thing will turn out for the best."

Mystique said, "Have you talked to Jean about going to Washington, DC for a while?" The Professor said, "Jean agreed that it would be best if she went to Washington for a while." Mystique said, "I heard Logan leave a few minutes ago." The Professor said, "He came by before Jean and said he was leaving for good."

Mystique smiled at the Professor and said, "I think it is time we go to bed and spend some time together. The Professor said, "I agree because we have a long road ahead."






This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1979