Good Morning by RouDeVil
Summary: In a relationship several things pop up that must be handled with understanding and patience. Say one person may be a morning person and one isn’t? With love, a couple can over come such trivial things.

Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 958 Read: 2234 Published: 10/25/2007 Updated: 10/25/2007

1. Chapter 1 by RouDeVil

Chapter 1 by RouDeVil
Author's Notes:
Ah, foof. Feels good. :)
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Luhga…”

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Luhguh…”

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Luhgahn!!!”

Logan came running out of the bathroom and quickly slammed his hand down on the loudly beeping clock. He looked sheepishly down at the massive brown mane barely poking out from under his blankets. “Sorry, darlin’. I was in the bathroom. It’s off now.”

The lump mumbled something completely inaudible. And if her typical morning disposition was any hint, it was probably not very nice either.

“Uh….I didn’t catch any of that. You talkin’ to me or the pillow?”

“Alarm-ass-you-pain,” her groggy, scratchy voice elaborated.

He laughed and crawled back onto the bed behind her. He leaned over her and slowly pulled the covers away from her face. Her angelic baby face wrinkled up, making him smile more. “Sorry, kid, I know how much you hate it. But what can I say? I’m a morning person.”

She rolled over onto her back, pressing her body closer to his. “5 am ain’t morning. It’s sick. Unnatural,” she said, although she kept her eyes closed.

“You know, if you didn’t sleep in till the last possible second you might get to your morning classes on time.”

“Sugah, why don’t you do me a favor and take a long walk off a short bridge? Take your damn alarm clock with you.”

He laughed at her again. “Now that’s not nice, darlin’. And after I recall being very nice to you last night.”

She huffed, very unimpressed, and ripped the covers out of his hand and pulled them back over her head. “Which is why ah need mah sleep, so go away.”

“That ain’t an excuse. I was there too and I have plenty of energy. Come on, come workout with me,” he said as he tried to wrestle the blankets back away from her. For being so tired she had a hell of a grip on them.

“You have a healing factor, you great big ass,” she snapped and with one hard pull she had control of the covers again.

A wolfish smirk spread onto Logan’s face as he sneak his way underneath the covers. “Oh, and now you’re going to starting complaining about that too?”

“Yes,” she quickly replied and slapped his hand.

“Come on, Marie. A few minutes in the gym and you’ll feel good as new.” Then he leaned down and nuzzled his nose against the side of her neck. “I know a great way to warm up,” he whispered into her ear.

Logan was going to kiss said ear when a small hand landed dead smack in the middle of his face and pushed him back. “Logan, ah love you. An’ you know ah would gladly fuck you any time of tha day. After nine a.m.”

He rubbed his battered nose and then smiled. His hand left his nose and went to the side of her neck, where he lightly ran this thumb along her collar bone. Then he dragged his finger tips down her chest, taking the covers down with it. “I think I could teach you to like 5 am,” he said as he lightly squeezed her right breast.

She huffed and rolled away from him onto her stomach. “You ain’t that good.”

“Oh, I think I am,” he countered as he hands reached for the new curves offered to him.

And then he was kicked. In the shin.

“Ow! Damnit, Marie!” He yelled and jumped off the bed.

She merely settled deeper into the mattress. “Ah’ll see you at lunch, sugah. Love ya.”

He gawked at her. “You just kicked me!” He pointed out and rubbed his shin, even though it already stopped hurting and she had her back to him.

“An’ if you try to wake me up before 9 again, your shin will be the least of your worries. Enjoy your workout, honey.”




~*THREE DAYS LATER*~



*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Luhguh…”

He reached across her body to turn off the alarm as carefully as he could, not wanting to jar her. What with the activities of the night she had ended up falling asleep on his side of the bed. After he silenced the offending electronic he let his arms drop to her shoulder.

“Mornin’ darlin’,” he cooed into her ear and then kissed her cheek.

“is an mrnin,” she mumbled and he couldn’t quite make it out, but the tone of her voice suggested she wasn’t very happy with him. But she did, however, scoot back closer to him, rubbing her rear end against him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her completely flush against him. “Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we jump on the bike and go out, watch the sunrise up on Murphy Hill? Then we can go to that little diner you like and---”

“Logan,” she interrupted him.

“Yeah?”

She sat up and he quickly followed suit, now eager with excitement. The covers had fallen down to her waist and he tried not to grin like a fifteen year old. Still, he couldn’t stop himself from touching her and slid his hand into her dark, tangled hair.

“Come here.” She commanded and he willingly obeyed. Their lips touch in a light, fleeting kiss. To which she turned her skin on. She held on for a few seconds before she pulled back and he fell limp and unconscious back down to the mattress.

She laid back down and curled up to his side. She kissed his broad, bare chest then laid her head down on top of it. “See you in the morning, sugah.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2053