This Is How It Goes. by Shuga
Summary: Sometimes the things you didn’t realise change everything.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7347 Read: 4901 Published: 05/14/2008 Updated: 05/15/2008
Story Notes:
Basicaly a S/R story in which Scott may or may not get gutted. Marie can control her skin.

For those waiting on the next chap for Layers to Mutation... I know, I know, its coming I swear. Just had to get this out of my system.

1. Missions by Shuga

2. In the Night. by Shuga

Missions by Shuga
Author's Notes:
Another chap not far behind, feedback always welcomed.
~thinking~ *Professor*
‘Ok everyone, hit the showers. Debriefing first thing in the morning, drinks in the east common room after the students curfew.’
~They look like a few drinks would go down easy after Magneto beat us so badly, cant say I’d argue. I should have planned the whole operation better, it is my responsibility as leader to keep my team safe and we barely got out of there without major injuries.~

*Scott. Please come to my to my office.*

~This isn’t going to go down well with the Prof. Not that he’d get angry but that damn disappointed look he gives you! Better get it over with, then find the beer Logan has hidden somewhere for when he comes back.~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~This shower’s just what I need, I’ve got the change rooms to myself until Jean finishes checking Ro’s arm to see if its broken. Good thing they didn’t see all the blood that’s on me or they’d have freaked, gotta remember to thank Logan again for that healing ability when he gets back.~

Peeking out of the shower stall Rogue saw Jean walk in with Ro. Quickly finishing her shower and wrapping herself in the towel Rogue joined the other women in the locker area. Doing a quick check to see if Ro was bandaged or anything Rogue smiled.

‘It’s not broken then?’

‘No, Jean said it was fractured. I’ll have to rest it for a while and she wants to put it in a sling, but that can wait until after a nice hot shower!’

Rogue grinned and watched the women as they headed to the showers with their towels. Grabbing her clothes and wrapping her wet hair into her towel Rogue quickly pulled on the clean clothes and headed for the blow drier in her bathroom.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Glancing up as Rogue left the women’s change rooms Jean smiled and followed Ro into her shower stall. Ro turned and smiled as Jean followed her and glanced behind her to check that the change room was empty.

‘ I thought that I had better give you a hand seeing as your supposed to be resting yours.’

Ro grinned and shut the stall door behind them before turning the water on hot and stepping under the spray. Throwing her best come hither look in Jeans direction Ro let her hands follow the water slowly down her beautiful toned body before Jean stepped under the spray catching her lips into a passionate kiss.

Responding immediately to the kiss Ro wrapped her arms around Jean pressing them closer together under the hot spray of water. Feeling Jeans hands tracing her body ignited her desire and the two women were soon pressed against the wall locked in a fast and passionate race towards release.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bobby watched Rogue step into the lift and head no doubt to her room. He on the other hand was headed to the kitchen.
~After a fight like that a guy needs to eat!~

Walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge Bobby pulled out a plate of leftovers from last night. Throwing together a sandwich and pouring a glass of juice he grimaced at the memory of the fight.

~I don’t know where they came from but they took us totally off guard. I wonder what the Professor will say, he really wanted that information. Scott’s proberly with him now telling him how we got our arses handed to us. I guess a few drinks tonight wouldn’t hurt, it’d definitely help me sleep and I could use a little help with the pain I’m guna have from my cracked ribs.~

Finishing his food Bobby headed for the garage. Grabbing the keys for the sedan from the hook as he entered the garage Bobby wound his way towards the car.

~I’m guessing that if we’re all goin to be drinking we’ll need some more booze. Rogue likes Jack Daniels, Jean likes Vodka, Ro likes Baileys, Scott’s a bourbon man, what do I want….?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~This is the last round of hall checks to make sure the students are in bed and then I can join the others, they were starting to gather in the common room last time I went past. I have to stop by my room before there though coz there’s no point getting together to drink without alcohol.~

Walking down the last hall and sticking his head into the room an the end to tell the boys to keep the noise down Scott sighed and headed to his room. Glad that the teachers had an entire floor to themselves so that he wouldn’t run into any questioning students with the bag of alcohol Scott retraced his steps to the common room.

~If the noise they’re making means anything they’ve started without me, next time they can do curfew checks.~

‘Hey guys, couldn’t wait for me?’

Grinning at the round of cheers and clinking glasses at his arrival Scott glanced at the coffee table and snickered. Judging by the already large stock of drinks they were going to have big headaches tomorrow. Adding his bag of drinks to the table and taking the offered glass from Bobby he downed it in one and handed it back for a refill.

An hour later the team of but kicking, fearsome X-men were sprawled over the common room laughing as Bobby tried to freeze enough ice for their drinks but kept freezing the coffee table and his hand.

Scott shook his head, Remind me not to take you into a fight unless your sober Iceman.

Jean giggled and filled her glass again before raising it to the room, Chheres to the mighty drunken teem of us!

Rogue pouted and pointed at Jean accusingly, You’re the only one drunk, I’m prefracterly sober!

Grinning Scott offered his glass to the room, To being prefracterly sober then team! The team raised their glasses and cheered before downing the rest of their drinks amid giggles and a screech as Rogue fell out of the chair she was sprawled across.

Shrugging and settling on the floor Rogue glared at the room, That doesn’t prove nuthin! Scott grinned and glanced around the room.

Ro was trying to refill her glass but was getting more on the table then in the glass, Jean as sitting on the couch watching her with a grin in her face that made it quite clear what she was thinking about. Bobby had frozen his glass to his hand and Rogue was staring at her empty glass as though it had asked her a difficult question. All in all it hadn’t taken them long to get drunk, although the empty bottles on the floor may have contributed.

~Well, I think that the team is bonding well. Though I think Rogue needs another drink, cant hurt to drink more once your already drunk can it? Although I may be the most sober here at the moment. Oh well, I can fix that.~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Frowning at the fuzzy glowing numbers on the DVD player Rogue announced the time, ‘Zebra. But it really shud tell the time an ahm sure zebra aint a time.’

Turning to Scott on the couch beside her Rogue frowned and grabbed his arm to look at his watch. Scott merely watched her with a goofy grin and decided that you never knew what a time could be.

~Maybe in another world time is animals, like you could say; its lion o’clock or goat past chicken.~

Grinning and taking his arm back from a confused Rogue, Scott looked at his watch wondering what it would look like with pictures of animals instead of numbers. Rogue had already completely forgotten about the time and was looking for a pen so that she could draw on Bobby’s face. Bobby was sprawled over the couch opposite Rogue and had passed out not to long ago during a slurred discussion about wether trigonometry as based on tigers or triangles.

Not finding a pen Rogue slumped back into the couch and started to cry.

Scott gave up on his watch and looked over to where Rogue was curled into the corner of the couch crying, ‘Rogue? Whasup?’

Rogue looked up as Scott moved closer and clumsily patted her leg. ‘Its not fair! Nuthin never goes good fer me! Nuta damn thang neva!’

‘Whadya mean, your good.’

Rogue glared at Scott like he was the one making her cry and Scott just patted her leg some more. ‘Nuthin neva goes good. I can’t even finda pen fer Bobby’s face!’

Scott turned to Bobby, ‘whatdya wana pen for? Bobby?’ Turning back to Rogue after a moment of squinting scrutiny of Bobby Scott patted her leg some more at a loss of what to do. ‘ Rogue, Bobby’s asheep why would he wana pen?’

Rogue turned on Scott angry at him for not understanding, ‘ Ye don get it, its nut jus the face, evrythan’s bad fer me, yer wouldn undastan!’

Scott moved away from Rogue as she got angry at him and shook her finger at him. Completely confused and too drunk to follow her train of thought Scott stared at her for a minuet, ‘what?’
Rogue started to cry again and reached for her glass and downed what as left in it. ‘Yer don know what its like ta be untrouchable, everyone’s afraid of yer! I can touch ye know, everyone dus but they don do it, fer four months I can touch an too people did it once an that’s it! Nobody wants ta touch me, yer know I’ve neva kissed a guy witout hurtin him. I’m tweny too and neva been kissed! I thort it was cuz of me skin but now I can touch an no one wants ta kiss me, I’m ugly Rouge!’

Scott sat swaying slightly as he listened to Rogue talk through her sobs. When she was finished talking Scott’s drunken brain actually processed what she had said and Scott shrugged her words off and waved a dismissive hand at her. ‘ Bullshit Rogue! Ya fuckin gorgeous an ya know it, ya give everyone of us guys hard ons every time ya even smile atus. Ya just saying that coz ya drunk n all.’

Scott turned to his now empty glass to try and refill it with an empty bourbon bottle and Rogue looked up at him with her jaw hanging open in surprise. Blinking at Scott a few times expecting him to tell her he was joking she frowned, ‘No I don’t!’

Scott shook the empty bottle a few times before giving up and putting it back on the table near his glass. Swaying as he turned to look at Rogue his body had the common sense to blush, ‘Ya do ta me.’

Rogue sobered slightly, blinked and then stared at Scott who was now staring at the couch, ‘Yer thank I’m hot?!’

Scott looked up and frowned at Rogue, ‘Duh, its so obvious that I’ve liked ya since…’ Scott squinted and tried to think of since when, ‘…well since ya joined the unjuniour X-people. Since we started spendin time tagetha proply, your an hot, sexy, smart fun woman. Ya dint show any intrest back ter me so I keep my distnce.’

Rogue stared at Scott who was now half watching her for a reaction and half wishing to disappear into the couch away from rejection.
~Oh GOD! I’ve made an idiot out of myself by saying something that I would never have said out loud to Rogue sober. She is going to reject me and I’m such an idiot!~

Rogue gapped at him and slowly her brain began to sober enough to form coherent thoughts.
~WOW! I cant believe that Scott likes me! I never thought of him like he would like me so I never thought of thinking that way about him. He is gorgeous, tall, strong, funny, kind, and has an amazing body from what I’ve seen. He does tick all the boxes and I do like spending time with him. Oh GOD! Do I like Scott? How could I have not noticed!~

Rogue blushed and snapped her mouth shut. Quickly sobering some more she ducked her head, ‘I dint know yer felt that way bout me, yer shuda told me.’ Scott stayed quiet and didn’t look at her. ‘Why dint yer try to show me, yer neva touch me an ye neva tried ta kiss me or anythin.’

Scott looked up at her curiosity giving him hope, ~that’s not rejection..~ ‘I didn’t wanta make things weird between us, your so butiful n amazin. But I thort that you knew, that you knew I like you.’ Rogue blushed some more, the seriousness of the conversation sobering both of them enough to think clearly.

‘I dint know.’ Rogue waited for Scott to look up at her again and when he did she gave him her best smile. ~I don’t remember how long its been since I was this happy, since I smiled for real.~ Scott smiled back at her feeling relief and slightly giddy from the mixture of alcohol and happiness.

Steadying himself on the couch Scott moved forward and leaned in close to Rogue.
~God she smells so good, I just want to touch her. How will she react if I put my hand on her leg? I don’t want to rush her or make her think this is just because I’m drunk. If I move slowly, let her have time to stop me… so good! Her eyes are so beautiful!~

The air practically crackled with the intensity between the two as Scott closed the gap between them. His lips pressed gently to Rogue’s for a moment before she responded and the kiss deepened as she slid her arms around Scott’s neck drawing him closer into her and his arms slid around her holding her tight.

Pulling back just enough to look Rogue in the eye Scott grinned and ran his hand over her cheek letting her catch her breath before he leaned in to kiss her again.

After ten minuets of increasingly hot kissing and falling off the couch together Rogue pulled herself up and headed for the door. Stopping before getting there to glance back at Scott on the floor Rogue giggled and waved for him to follow. Turning on her heal and running away as Scott jumped up to follow her Rogue headed for the teachers wing.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Waking up at almost three in the morning when a wave of passion and lust invaded her dreams Jean rolled over to see Ro sleeping peacefully beside her.
~Normally I’d hate to be woken at this hour by some random feelings that aren’t mine but tonight I don’t mind, wether it’s the alcohol talking or not I’m not sure but thank you whom ever those feelings come from.~

Grinning Jean slipped under the sheets quietly and gently let her tongue explore Ro’s firm breasts. Working her way over them Jean stopped to pay extra attention to the pert nipples that hardened at her touch. Sucking one into her mouth and lavishing it with all her attention while her hand worked the other Jean smiled into Ro’s breasts as the other woman sighed in her sleep contentedly. Moving over to repeat the same on the other breast Jean pressed her leg between Ro’s thighs encouraging her to spread them. Obligingly Ro’s long smooth legs parted and Jean slipped between them and kissed her way down to the neatly maintained curls at the juncture of her legs. Running her hands across Ro’s legs causing her to shift and moan quietly Jean breathed in the heady scent of her lover. The intoxicating smell drew her closer and soon Jean was exploring Ro’s innermost folds, moving over the tight not of nerves gently causing more moans before focusing on her and her pleasure.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bobby woke up with a pounding head ach and a sore back from the odd angle he was laying at. Moaning he looked around the deserted room and muttered about being left to clean up the mess. Focusing on his watch after a minuet of shaking his head to try and clear the groggy feeling that swamped him Bobby looked out the window. The sun wasn’t up yet so it had to be before six.
~At least I can get some proper sleep before I have to get up, got that debriefing first thing.~

Grimacing at the idea of having a meeting so early Bobby gave the room a second sweep over and swore. ~There is No way that I’m cleaning this up on my own, especially while I’m still half drunk. I’m going to bed, if I can make it up the stairs.~

Locking the room to hide the mess from students he managed to stumble into his room and lock the door behind him. Falling onto his bed and pulling the blanket over himself he went to sleep with one last thought. ~I can deal with tomorrow when it comes.~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Waking up because of the sun shinning in his eyes Scott blinked a few times and glared at the light streaming into his room through the open curtains, his sleeping goggles doing little to stop the light. Freezing suddenly Scott realised that he was wrapped in bed with someone laying on his chest and in his arms. Blinking hard trying to clear his bourbon soaked mind Scott quickly rolled away from the woman he was holding and fell off the bed crashing onto the floor taking the blanket with him.

‘Ouch!’

Detangling himself from the blanket and trying to sit up to see who was in his bed Scott peeked over the edge of the bed. Seeing a disoriented, sleepy Rogue clutching the sheets to herself Scott’s eyes widened and he glanced down at his boxers thankful that he was dressed.

~Ok, will think about what the hell happened last night later. Now I’ve got Rogue in my bed, hopefully dressed because I don’t recall much of last night and that is not how I want to be with her… well I want to remember it at the very least.~

Pulling himself up onto the edge of the bed Scott dragged the blankets up with him and glanced at Rogue. Rogue was looking around with sleepy eyes and when they settled on him they turned confused for a minuet before she checked her clothing status. Frowning at the strange mans shirt that covered her and her under garments Rogue shrugged and looked at Scott questioningly. Scott was watching Rogue curiously and smiled at her warmly.

‘Can you shut the curtains? It’s way to early to deal with the sun and it’s blinding me. Besides I think I drank a hole bottle of Jack by myself last night, my heads about to explode.’

Scott grinned at her attitude and went to shut the curtains, ‘Your not the only one.’ Returning to the bed Scott looked at Rogue for a moment. ‘Your welcome to stay here, if you feel like me you wouldn’t last the trip back to your room.’

Rogue nodded and fell face first into the pillows wriggling into a comfortable spot. Scott couldn’t help but smile as he threw the blankets back on the bed and climbed in on the other side of Rogue and fell asleep. ~She is just so beautiful, especially when she first wakes up.~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rogue woke up with warm arms around her and steady breathing under her head. Freezing for a moment in panic before she remembered the night before.

~Scott told me he likes me. I know that it wasn’t just the copious amounts of booze that made him say it, although it may have supplied the confidence for him to tell me. I cant believe that I never noticed how much I like him or that he likes me. I had my first kiss, finally! It as great and I certainly wouldn’t mind practicing more if it means that I get Scott wrapped around me like that again! Although I’m glad that we weren’t too drunk to stop before we took it too far and Scott was right, this shirt is way more comfortable to sleep in than my jeans and stuff. He was such a gentleman.~

Scott shifted under Rogue and then held her tighter. Stroking her hair and grinning when she snuggled closer Scott planted a kiss on her hair. ‘Hey, you sleep ok?’

Rogue smiled, ‘Yeh, although you must have a sore head from falling out of bed earlier.’

Laughing Scott rubbed his head testing, ‘Na, need more than that to hurt me. Sorry if I scared you.’

Rogue wriggled closer to Scott’s chest and sighed, ‘I’m all right, though I could use a Panadol or ten.’ Rogue hesitated for a second before stating more than asking, ‘were guna have to have the talk aren’t we?’

Scott breathed deeply stalling and closed his eyes, letting his hand wander aimlessly up and down Rogue’s back he marvelled at how good it felt only stopping when his body realised just how good it felt. When Scott did manage to speak it came out half pleading, ‘not yet.’ Feeling Rogue nodding against his chest Scott relaxed again wrapping his arms tight around the beautiful woman in his arms holding her close. ‘We’ll just take it slow, no need for pressures, just nice and slow.’ Rogue nodded again and sighed half asleep again. Scott smiled then flinched as he remembered the debriefing that was supposed to be happening, looking at the clock they had half an hour until it started so they had to get up. Waking Rogue properly Scott managed to get them out of bed and headed in the general direction of getting ready. ~Thank God it’s the weekend and I dot have to teach today!~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Walking into the Meeting room in the lower levels of the school Ororo and Jean were leaning on each other muttering threats between them to the next person who announced that it was a lovely day. Falling into chairs and burying their heads in their arms the two didn’t even look up as Scott came in and assumed a similar position soon followed by Bobby and Rogue.

When the Professor entered and every one of his team had their faces buried in their arms he done a quick sweep of their minds and grinned. ‘So drinking away your problems seems to have helped then?’

The X-men all looked up at him ignoring his question.

‘Can we get this over with please, mah heads going to explode and I wont be much use to you without a brain.’

General sounds of assent were echoed around the room and so the Professor walked them through the mission and discussed all the points he had before wheeling out leaving his team to their own devices.
In the Night. by Shuga
Author's Notes:
One or two more caps to come. Feedback would be awsome.
Three months later.


Walking into the dining hall for breakfast, Scott collected a plate of food and joined the rest of the team at their usual table chatting and laughing their way through breakfast before they each went on with their day. Sitting beside Rogue, joining in with a conversation about the newest arrival at the school Scott finished his breakfast quickly and headed for his room to grab his jacket. Planning on going for a ride with Rogue for the day was the perfect idea with the clear sky and positive weather forecast.

~Rogue is going to love where I’m taking her today, although I think she might have guessed were we’re going coz I told her to bring her bathers. It’s our three month anniversary today, its been amazing dating Rogue, well… courting might be a better word for it but I don’t regret taking things slow. We haven’t exactly told anyone that we’re together but its kind of obvious, its easier to just let people get used to us being together as we do, that way its not awkward and there’s no pressure on us as a couple. That said, if Rogue gets any better at teasing me I don’t think I’ll last. I really want to wait until she’s ready but damn she leaves me so hot when we’re together.~

Scott arrived at the garage and wandered over to his bike to wait for Rogue. When she walked in Scott almost fell over. Staring at the figure hugging tank top and leather jacket that encased the top half of her sexy form before letting his eyes slide down her to her leather pants Scott was speechless. Reaching out to slide his hands around her waist as she came close enough Scott was actually surprised to find that the pants weren’t painted on. Putting both his hands on Rogue’s hips and pulling her flush against him so that she knew exactly what she was doing to him Scott leaned in pulling back for only a second to demand that she turn off her skin before capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss that left them both gasping for breath. Pressing his hips into Rogue Scott dropped his head forward into her hair as he struggled with his self control.

‘Do you realise how -hard- your making it for me to ride the bike !?’

Rogue grinned seductively, ‘You had just better get us there quickly then wont you.’

Scott let his hands tighten hard on Rogue’s hips as he threw his head back letting out a deep breath trying to calm himself. He heard her soft gasp as his fingers pressed into her and released her pushing her a step back to give them some space. ‘Come on then, hop on the bike. I can tell this is going to be a long day.’

Revving the bike as Rogue wrapped her arms around his waist Scott lifted the kick stand and took off down the drive way quickly leaving the school behind. ~I love weekends!~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rogue loosened her hold around Scott as the bike slowed and came to a stop beside a deep blue lake surrounded by forest. Slipping off the bike and taking in her lush green surroundings Rogue pulled her helmet off and turned in a full circle. ~We’re in the middle of nowhere. Its beautiful!~

Understanding why she had brought her bathers Rogue giggled at how she knew Scott would react to the skimpy bikini she had packed. Hot from the ride they both changed quickly into their bathers and as Rogue had guessed Scott took one look at her and a moan had escaped his lips moments before they fell back into the cool water. The shock of the cold water on their hot skin didn’t stop Scott dragging Rogue into his lap and capturing her lips as his hands roamed over her, his body showing his clear appreciation. Feeling Scott’s hardness Rogue moaned into his mouth pressing against him harder until he fell backwards submerged in the water with Rogue still in a lip lock. Falling away from each other and sitting up again Rogue went to move back to Scott but he held up his hand keeping her at bay.

‘I need a minuet babe, your too damn sexy and I’m straining the last of my restraint just to stop from taking you right now.’ Scott’s voice was strained and his hand trembled as he tried to catch his breath. Looking away from Rogue he swam out to the deeper water getting some distance between them and trying to distract himself.

Having spent the afternoon at the lake with the semi regular breaks that Scott took to maintain his self control both Scott and Rogue climbed back on the bike and headed back to the mansion to get ready for their dinner plans.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sitting down to dinner in the dining hall Jean and Ro sat opposite Bobby and Kitty who had come home from university after just finishing her degree. They sat and listened while Kitty recounted stories from the parties she had gone to and the lecturers from hell. Laughing and nodding at all the right times the team eventually moved the topic to the X-men. Kitty was going to stay on and join the team once she had done some training to make up for her lack of during her two year stay away from the mansion.

‘I don’t mind the training, I think that I remember everything I’m just out of practice. Besides Scott’s a great teacher. How is he any way?’

Bobby opened his mouth to answer when Kitty saw Scott out in the hall and quickly excused herself to go talk to him. The group watched her disappear through the door and shuffled their seats to get a better view of her talking with Scott.

Kitty ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him before moving back and starting to talk animatedly. The group at the table watched without comment as Scott nodded pointed at the stairs and walked away without a backwards glance. Kitty stood rooted to the spot for a moment before she turned and walked off. Jean coughed awkwardly and the group shuffled their seats back and exchanged knowing looks. Without a word they all went back to their meals knowing that they had a new topic to gossip about when backs were turned.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Scott smiled as he held the car door open for Rogue to climb in so they could go home. Having had a fancy diner and a romantic stroll along the streets their plans for the night were done. Joining Rogue in the car Scott drove them back to the mansion. Leaving the garage hand in hand the couple laughed and kissed their way to the teachers wing, stopping at Scott’s door Rogue smiled sweetly. ‘Aint yer goin to invite me in?’

Scott grinned and moving quickly pressed himself against Rogue pinning her between the wall and his body so quickly there was a soft thud as her body hit the door. Standing so close he let his eyes wander over her face enjoying the way Rogues breath caught and hitched as his body held her in place. Breathing out a reply Scott stayed close, ‘I cant take much more of this teasing Rogue darlin, I’m goin nuts.’

Trembling at her own desire and the intensity in Scott’s eyes Rogue’s voice was barely a whisper. ‘…..Marie.’

Scott stared into her eyes searching for something then his lips captured Rogue’s and she couldn’t breathe for the intensity of the kiss. She felt herself be moved away from the door and a moment later she was pressed against it again. Scott’s hands in her hair, running over her body pressing, rubbing, touching all of her. Scott pulled back enough to look at Rogue properly giving her a chance to gasp for air. Meeting his eyes squarely her desire reflected back at her Rogue grabbed Scott by the shirt and pulled him to her again. Feeling Scott’s hands all over her Rogue moaned softly into the kiss as her hands explored him.

Scott’s hardness throbbed with every little moan from Rogue. Frustration and desperation pushing him he slipped his hands under the hem of her light summer dress and lifted it up, breaking the kiss long enough to pull the dress over Rogue’s head and discard it. Looking into Rogue’s eyes Scott grinned at her as she realised they were in his room. Lifting her effortlessly against him, his hands on her but Scott kissed Rogue deeply as she wrapped her long sexy legs around his waist. Carrying her to the bed and gently lowering her down Scott pressed himself against her for a moment before stepping back to admire the dark haired beauty laying almost naked on his bed. Grinning like a fool Scott stripped off his jacket, shirt and shoes before sliding back onto the bed and into Rogue’s waiting arms.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rogue watched Scott throw his jacket and shirt on the floor as his eyes never left her. Laying in her best lingerie on his bed she was desperate to feel him pressed against her, soothing away her nervousness. When he came back to her Rogue grabbed him and pulled him against her letting her body react to his touch and his kisses as they trailed down her neck towards her breasts. Arching her back so Scott could slip his hand behind her to release the clasp holding her bra on Rogue gasped at the wave of pleasure that rolled through her as his eyes roamed over her quickly followed by his mouth. In no time at all Rogue was moaning and wriggling under his talented hands and mouth before he continued to kiss his way down her body. Her panties were discarded quickly and before Rogue could even think Scott was between her legs gently kissing his way tantalisingly towards her centre.

Pausing to look up at Rogue to make sure she was ok with what he was doing Scott watched her as he breathed in the intoxicating scent of her before letting himself finally loose himself in her.

Rogue gasped as Scott’s mouth touched her and then let her head drop back as she moaned from the instant pleasure. Scott teased at her most sensitive spot making her gasp and twist her hips seeking more contact. She could feel him smiling against her and knew that he was teasing her deliberately as his hands came up to hold her hips still.

Giving up teasing Rogue, Scott let her enjoy his work as he enjoyed her. Slipping one of his fingers into her tight slick opening to increase her pleasure Scott restrained a moan at her tightness. Remembering that she was doing this for the first time his hardness twitched in anticipation. Easily bringing Rogue off Scott added another finger to her tightness not letting her calm down. Gently letting Rogue get used to the feeling of him inside her Scott slowly began to push her towards another orgasm. Every moan and whimper that escaped Rogue’s lips made his heart race faster and his cock strain against the pants he was still wearing.

Rogue gasped for breath as Scott pushed her closer to her second orgasm, his mouth felt so good on her and his hands knew exactly what to do. Clasping a hand over her mouth to muffle the moans she couldn’t stop Rogue wrapped her other hand in Scott’s hair pressing him against her harder as she got closer to release. Unable to stifle her moans Rogue wound her hand in the sheets managing to gasp Scott’s name before her world exploded behind her eyes.

Scott watched Rogue as she came apart in his hands and trailed kisses up her body stopping to pay special attention to her breasts. Kissing up her neck and running his hands over her trembling body Scott felt a rush of pride that he could do this to her. Pulling back to watch Rogue’s face he smiled down at her as she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Taking in her flushed cheeks, swollen lips and glassy eyes Scott ran his hand over her cheek, ‘you really are the most beautiful thing in the world.’ His mouth capturing Rogue’s before she could answer.

Pulling back to look into Rogue’s eyes Scott grinned at the desire that still burned there and let his desire reflect back. Letting himself be pushed onto his back he watched Rogue move over him and mimic the way he had touched her. Her small hands roamed his chest, tracing the outlines of his muscles as her lips trailed hot kisses over his skin. Working her way down to his stomach her hands quickly undone his pants and slid them down his legs and off. Scott watched Rogue carefully as her eyes fell on his naked form and travelled down to his cock. The gasp that escaped her lips and her wide eyes made a smile twitch the corners of his mouth but he stayed still letting her have control over him so that she didn’t feel pressured. Scott hadn’t realised he had been holding his breath until he felt Rogue’s small hand wrap around his hard cock and the air escaped him in a moan. Keeping his eyes on Rogue Scott let himself twitch in her hand and her eyes widened even more.

‘Scott?’ Rogue licked her lips, her eyes never leaving the hardness in her hand. ‘I don think your guna fit.’

Scott grinned and held his hand out to Rogue pulling her against him along his side. ‘It’s ok hun, you’ll be surprised what your body can do. I promise to be careful though ok?’

Rogue nodded and let Scott kiss her gently. Watching her frowning down at him Scott rubbed her back comfortingly, ‘Hey, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want.’

Rogue looked back up into Scott’s eyes and knew that he meant it. Shaking her head Rogue smiled, ‘No, I want to. I know you wouldn’t hurt me, its just… I‘ve never….’

Scott smiled wrapping his hand through her hair and pulling her closer, ‘It doesn’t matter, you sharing this with me is so special. You don’t have to be nervous, just relax and let me look after you.’

Rogue nodded and slipped out of his hands to slide down the bed so that her face was level with his cock. Glancing up to see Scott’s face Rogue reached out and wrapped her hand around him letting her fingers slide up and down his length. Marvelling at the soft skin moving over the hardness Rogue let her hands explore him slowly, glancing up every now and then to check his reaction Rogue grinned at the look of pure pleasure on his face. Tentatively moving forward and placing a kiss on the head of his cock Rogue bit her lip when it twitched in her hand. Slowly gaining confidence Rogue soon had as much of him in her mouth as she could fit while Scott gripped the sheets moaning. Suddenly pulled away from him Rogue worried looked up at Scott who smiled. ‘It’s ok, you didn’t do anything wrong. I just needed you up here for a bit.’

Rogue blushed as she realised why. Moving up Scott’s body until they were face to face Rogue closed the gap between them. Scott held her close to him and rolled them over so that he was on top supported on his elbows. Moving between Rogue’s legs Scott rubbed his hardness against her causing her to moan and wriggle beneath him, ‘Please Scott… I cant wait any more.’

Scott looked down at Rogue with a smile, reaching over to the bedside table he felt her pull him back. ‘Ah don’t want it.’

Scott raised his eyebrows and waited for her to say more.

‘Ah’ve spent to long without touch, I don’t want this… us to be remembered like that… an ahm on the pill so, please?’

Taking in Rogue’s words Scott nodded and kissed her with everything he had trying to show her how much she meant to him. Kissing across her cheek so that his lips were brushing her ear Scott spoke quietly but clearly before pulling back to look into her eyes. ‘Are you sure.. Marie?’ Watching the smile spread across her face as tears filled her eyes Scott ran a hand down her cheek as she nodded happily. ‘Yeh ahm sure Scott, ahm yours.’

Shifting his hips so that his cock pressed against her slick opening Scott kissed her passionately as he pushed gently burying himself halfway into her. Marie broke the kiss with a sharp gasp as he broke through her innocence and her nails dug into his back. Ignoring the pain in his back Scott stayed still murmuring soothingly into Marie’s ear until the pain subsided and she relaxed. Moving gently in a soft rocking motion Scott buried himself inch by inch in the sweetest place on earth. Keeping his eyes on her face Scott lifted one of her legs up to his waist letting her mimic the action with her other leg. Slowly Scott could see Marie becoming comfortable with the motion and felt her legs tighten around him trying to pull him closer, Scott resisted slightly until Marie started to wriggle under him and whimper when he resisted. Grinning Scott buried his face in her hair near her ear, ‘I don’t want to hurt you, if I give you all of me it will hurt.’

Marie moaned and arched her hips trying to get more of him. ‘It will hurt me eventually anyway. I want all of you now, please.’

Scott pulled back and watched his Marie’s face for a moment before nodding, murmuring instructions to relax Scott waited until he felt her muscles relax and buried himself in her to the hilt. Unable to stop the moan that escaped him as her tight wet channel gripped him tighter than anything he’d ever known Scott bit his lip and clenched his fists in the sheets to stop himself from cumming. Marie bit down on her lip and silently chanted relax, relax, relax in her mind to keep from crying out. Scott waited for her to adjust to him inside of her before he started moving slowly letting Marie enjoy every stroke until she met his thrusts and they set a rhythm that suited them both. Before long Scott had Marie moaning and gasping as she approached her climax. Running his hands over her sensitive skin and sucking her nipple into his mouth with a perfectly timed roll of his hips and Marie screamed his name as her nails dug into his biceps and back as she came. Scott slowed his thrusting and ran a hand over Marie’s face. ‘Marie babe? Breath hun.’ Gasping for air her glassy eyes locked on his and a grin spread across her face. Pulling him closer and claiming his lips Marie met every thrust unable to see anything except Scott, unable to stop the confused pleading and moans that spilled from her mouth making Scott grin down at her as she fell apart in his arms. His moans only moments after hers, their words echoing in each others ears.

‘Scott!’ ‘Marie!’

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Holding Marie close under the blankets as she drifted off to sleep Scott ran his hand down her back just enjoying the feel of having her in his arms, in his bed and in his heart.
~I cant believe we actually did it, it was so much better than I could have ever known it would be. I didn’t expect it but having her pinned against the door like that and having her tell me her name… Marie, it suits her… I knew that we were ready. I know she mustn’t have told many people her real name, I’ll have to ask if I can call her Marie all the time or if its just for me. For now I’ll just let her rest then I’ll wake her up and let her try being on top.(-:~
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2921