My Legal Guardian by AznMiss
Summary: Marie's father dies in a tragic car accident and find out that in his will that her new legal guardian is Logan, a complete stranger to her. How will these two clash?
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Drama
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No Word count: 44672 Read: 227066 Published: 07/13/2008 Updated: 08/13/2008

1. The Funeral by AznMiss

2. Agreeing To Be My Guardian by AznMiss

3. Driving Too Fast For Comfort by AznMiss

4. My New Temporary Home by AznMiss

5. Lack of Sleep by AznMiss

6. Letting In Strangers by AznMiss

7. How You Make Money by AznMiss

8. Locked Out by AznMiss

9. I Lost My Best friend Too by AznMiss

10. Get Out by AznMiss

11. If You Need To Talk by AznMiss

12. Saying It Outloud Hurts by AznMiss

13. Masturbation by AznMiss

14. Two-Dollar Whore by AznMiss

15. His Child by AznMiss

16. Crazy Woman by AznMiss

17. In The Closet by AznMiss

18. Ripped From Her Arms by AznMiss

19. What Could've Happened by AznMiss

20. Get Out Of My Head by AznMiss

21. My Name by AznMiss

22. One More Thing I Wanted by AznMiss

23. I Just Made Out With Your Daughter by AznMiss

24. Early Morning Visit by AznMiss

25. Her Memories by AznMiss

26. Similar Speeches by AznMiss

27. Becoming A Parent by AznMiss

28. Her Attitude Adjustment by AznMiss

29. Beach Trip by AznMiss

30. Losing Aimee Fairchild's Sanity by AznMiss

31. Back at the Club by AznMiss

32. Captured by AznMiss

The Funeral by AznMiss
Ever since that loud 'Beep' that echoed throughout St.Anne's hospital room where my father lay on his death bed, I had cried every night. Tonight was no different as my sobs echoed throughout the cold room. I buried my face in my feather soft pillow and wanted to suffocate myself to stop the pain. Everything in me felt limp and everything in me ached.

Goosebumps covered my skin whenever I thought of my father doing something funny to make me happy. All of those days I came home upset from school he'd make jokes that were never funny but I would always laugh because he would always act so ridiculous.

" I'd do anything to keep your pretty smile on your face. Now go, make sure you finish your homeowrk." he would always say before he went to go and cook dinner.

After reminiscing the cherished moments with my father, I pulled my blanket over me and fell into a deep sleep.

~*~

I sat in an empty chair in our kitchen with a cup of black coffee sitting patiently in front of me. I had not cried at his funeral service and the reception was being held in our house. I could hear the chatter that flowed in the kitchen from our living room. My heart ached badly as I traced the tip of my cold finger on the edge of the cup.

Hearing footsteps enter the kitchen, I slowly turned around on the stool I was sitting on and seen the man from the Child Protection Services.

He was a tall white man with a large nose that looked like a beak to me. His thin white hair had already began balding and his eyes were small and beady. His black coat made a little noise as he eased himself onto the tall wooden stool across from me. He placed the file he was holding in front of him and gave me a slight smile.

" I'm very sorry for your loss, but we both know that you are not old enough to be without a guradian. I'm sorry to tell this to you, but if your father does not refer a legal guardian in his will or last testament, then we are going to have to find you foster parents. Would you like to look at the will now?" he asked, no sypathy or sadness in his tone of voice, which made me angry. Just because you have to do this everday, doesn't mean that you act harshly to kids who have just lost their only family.

" Yeah." I said, masking my irritation and anger because I know my father wouldn't like it if I didn't.

Opening up the file, he slid his glasses on and held it up to his face.

" Marie will own all of my property on the day that she turns 18. I give her all of my love and money......" his brows furrowed as he read along, but not aloud. " Hm...it just says that he wants to place you in the responsibility of a man named Logan..."

" Logan....my father always talked about him. How they were good friends for a long time before Logan went off on his own. He always told me about their times together." I said, trying to offer my knowledge to the man to decrease my chance of going to foster parents.

" Do you know what he looked like?" the guy asked as he peered at me over those tiny glasses that sat on the tip of his beak.

" No. Dad said he didn't like to take pictures. But maybe he'll show up today."

" Well, ask around. If you can't find him by tomorrow, then..." he let out a sigh and put the paper back in the file before sticking it back in his briefcase. Heaving his lanky self off of the stool, he made his way out of the once lively kitchen and back into our mourning living room.

Sighing, half scared, half inspired to find this Logan guy. I'll just ask everyone I don't know who the hell they are. That should work.

~*~

My sobs filled the cold room once again, but they weren't only mournful sobs, they were sad and angry sobs because I have until 3 in the afternoon tomorrow to find this Logan guy. I don't even know who the hell he is!

Laying on my back, I sniffed and wiped my leaking nose on the already damp sleeve of my sweater.

" Dad, help me please. I don't want to go to fos-" I began to say but then stopped when I heard the doorbell.

I quickly sat up, not sure whether to be excited or scared. Glancing at the clock that hung over my door, I seen that it was 11:27 p.m. . Who's here this late?

Walking barefoot in the lifeless and empty house, I made my way to the front door. I looked in the peep hole to see a man with a funny little hairdo. Nice side burns. Hah, is this some kind of joke?

" Who is it?" I called as I placed my hand on the locked doorknob.

" Uhm, an old friend of Owen's." the course voice said through the door.

Do I open the door or not? He may be some whacko. Oh, what the hell. Swinging open the door, my breathe caught in my throat at the real image of this man. Very....I don't know. Something was definitely......good about him.

" Hi, I'm Marie, his daughter. Come in." I said, moving aside to make way for him to come in. He shook his head and looked away, looking sad and remorseful.

" I just wanted to give my condolences and say that owen was a really great friend." the man said and began to turn away when the little imaginary lightbulb over my head turned on.

" Are you Logan!?" I asked, getting really excited. My smile broadened when his eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a small grin.

" Yeah. What's it to you, kid?" he said, completely facing me now with his hands out of his pockets.

Goodbye foster parents. Hello new guardian.
End Notes:
I hope this chpater was okay because I'm not too great at starting or ending stories, so please rate and review to share your thoughts. Thanks
Agreeing To Be My Guardian by AznMiss
" Kid, you gotta be kidding me." Logan said as he shook his head in disbelief and looked away with his hands in his worn jean's pockets.

" I'm really not. Here, I have a copy of his will. Give me a sec." I said, more excited than I have ever been in these past few weeks as I ran up to my room and dug through my drawers trying to remember where I put it. I soon found it and ran back down to the living room where he stood silently observing the pictures of me and my dad on the mantlepiece. " Here." I said, holding the paper out to him.

He tore his intense gaze from the picture of me and my father biking and took the paper from my hold. His lips moved as he silently read the will, the furrow in his brows getting deeper and deeper as he kept reading. After about a minute of staring at the will which had only taken him about 15 seconds to read, he looked up at me and chuckled with disbelief.

" This is bullshit. I'm not going to be a father to no one." he said before shoving the will back in my hands and turning away to walk out.

" No! It's not, I swear! You know that this is Owen's house. You know that he died! Why would I make this up!?" I began to almost scream, desperation trailing my words for him to believe me. I planned to do anything to make him accept this.

" I don't know, kid. You tell me." he finally made it to the door and had opened it. I could feel my bottom lip begin to quiver with anger and tears stinging the hell out of my eyes when he turned back around with a sigh. " Look, your better off without me anyways, okay?" and just like that, my only hope of avoiding foster parents had just walked out of the door and into the night's darkness.

.....Don't go Mr.Logan. That's what I should've said. I should've gotten on my knees and held onto his long legs and begged him not to go. I should've begged him to take me into his life, even if he wasn't all that great. But no, I didn't have the guts to.

Slowly closing the front that he left open, tears began to roll down my cheeks without my consent. I locked it and found myself slowly dropping to the floor, all hope for me leaving with Logan. Running my hands through my dark hair, I silently prayed to my father with the tears and anger cracking my voice every now and then.

" Dad, why'd you have to leave me all by myself? Dad, please help me. Please....." but that's as far as my small prayer went before I began sobbing once again, furious with myself that I couldn't be stronger like my dad who had always kept his head up even in the worst of times.

So here I am, 7:08 a.m on a Sunday morning, already packing my things. My tears dropped on everything I practically packed, my clothes, my books, pictures, toiletries, and my diary. I didn't take anything that wasn't necessary since I would only be with foster parents for a year before I turn 18. I finished packing close to 9' clock, so I decided to cook one of me and my dad's favorite, chicken soup. So simple, just like us. It fitted both of our personalities and we made it together. My salty tears dropped into the soup as I stirred it around on our electric stove. I spooned a small portion into a glass bowl that we had picked out together at a small store and sat at our small breakfast nook. I quickly put some into my mouth, only to be burned a second later.

" Ah!" I hissed and the hot soup fell out of my mouth and back into the bowl with the rest of the soup. My spoon fell to the side of the bowl, causing the small chunks of soup that still sat on the spoon to fly everywhere on the nook. " This is just great."

I grabbed a cloth off of the counter and began to wipe the nook down when the doorbell rang. My heart began to beat rapidly, hoping that it was not time to leave my home and join someone else's family. I quickly turned around to glance at the clock.

" 9:13. Can't be yet. I got about 6 more hours." I said to myself as I tossed the cloth aside and made my way to the door. Standing on my tippy toes, I looked through the peep hole and I began to do little jumps. " Yes, Yes, Yes!" I whispered ecstaticly as butterflies flew throughout my stomache.

I pulled the door open without hesitation and looked at him with a huge smile. He stood there with a defeated look on his face as he stuck his hands in the pockets of the same worn jeans he wore last night.

" You came back!!" I gushed out and found myself slightly embarassed at my giddyness as his hazels eyes looked into mine, causing me to look away still grinning.

" I guess it's the least I could do for Owen...." he said uncomfortably and walked inside, seating himself on a loveseat that was placed against the window. " So, how do I do this guardian thing?" he said, looking angry and curious at the same time as he leaned back into the brown suede loveseat. He sighed and looked around the living room as if he had never been here before.

" Uhm, the agent guy will be here around 3 and I think you just have to sign a few papers." I said excitedly as I made my way back to the kitchen. I called back, " Can I get you anything? I just cooked some soup."

" Do you have a beer?" he asked, sounding worn down and exhausted. I glanced through the small window that sat on top of the breakfast nook that looked into the living room. Logan was standing up and looking at the photos once again. What was so interesting about them? Well, maybe because he hasn't seen my dad, Owen, in a while.

" Uhm, no, sorry. Is there anything else you'd like?" I asked, trying to sound as nice and polite as I could, not wanting to get him angry and refuse to be my guardian.

" I should've known, your dad was never much a drinker." he said lowly as he kept his stare on the photos, searching each one like a detective of some sort. Tearing his eyes away, he looked at me. " No, I'm fine."

" I just cooked some soup. Are you hungry?" I asked curtiously with a soft smile, trying to warm up to the guy who was practically a stranger to me.

" No." he said sharply, as if it was a command. The quickness in his response made me jump a little, but I took a deep breath and swallowed the saliva that was building up in my mouth.

" Uhm....do you want to wat-" I began as my polite smile started to form again, but his head quickly turned to me, his hazel eyes as hard and icy as the ice at skating rinks.

" Kid, I told you that I'm fine." he said harshly, those eyes still burning thorugh mine. I froze in my position and suddenly couldn't find the strength to walk away or move. His eyes seemed to be glued to mine, but then he looked away back at the pictures. " You have your dad's eyes."

I slowly let out the breath I had been holding and looked away as I felt my cheeks begin to burn.

" Yeah, I get that a lot." I chuckled, feeling silly that I kept trying to offer him things when we barely had any food or drinks in the kitchen except for canned goods and water.

Sighing, I gave up on trying to talk to Logan and sat myself in front of cooled down soup. Forgetting that I had spit the contents of the scalding soup back into the bowl, I began eating it again, trying to keep my composure in front of the stranger who would be taking care of me for the next year or so.
Driving Too Fast For Comfort by AznMiss
Slamming the binder that held the confidential papers closed, the Child Protective Services agent, Mark, gave a grim smile.

" Well, I guess that's it. An agent will contact you on the day of your birthday to put your name on the house." Mark said and got up from the stool that he sat on.

We exited the house all together as I dragged my two black suitcases with me, my red duffel bag thrown over Logan's shoulder. I followed Logan to the deep blue mustang parked in our driveway. I was suprised that he owned such a car, seeing that everything on him looked worn down and just not...fitting the personality of a mustang. Mark followed us and handed the two of us his buisness card.

" If you have any questions or need anything, call me." and with a nod and tilt of his hat, Mark walked off to his 98' Chevy.

" Goodbye, Marky.." I said under my breathe, and smiled to myself as he drove off. Turning around to face Logan, I seen he was already thowing my things in the trunk with no mercy. Slamming the trunk down with such force I thought it would break, he glared at me and inserted the tip of a thick cigar in his mouth. Retrieving a lighter from his pocket, he lit it and walked like a giant to the driver's side.

" Get in, kid." he said as he slipped in and slammed the door which made me jump a little.

I placed my hand on the passenger's doorknob and turned around to the rancher-style house that I had grew up in and I felt a twinge of pain in my chest. It felt like the house was my dad and I was leaving him behind for the new lifestyle ahead. But my guilt and sadness faded away when I remembered that this was what he wanted for me. To live with this stranger who looks like he could kill me at any second. I took a quick mental note of the way my house looked in case I forgot in the next year.

" C'mon kid. Get your ass in or I'm taking off." he called as he leaned over into the passenger's seat and looked up at me through the open window.

" Alright, give me a sec." I said to Logan and looked back at the house. " I'll see you in a year, house. Take good care of yourself." I whispered before sliding into the leather-smelling mustang. I put on my seatbelt as he abruptly lurched the car forward and took off quickly down the street that had acted as a memorial landmark in my eyes for where I first learned how to ride a bike.

My body melted into the leather chair as he sped down the suburban streets where my life had been at. It felt like my skin was slowly moving off of my bones and I glanced at him.

" Don't you think your going kind of fast, uhm....Mr. Logan?" I asked, scared that we were going to crash any minute. I don't want to see my father that soon, hehe.

" Call me Logan, none of that Mr.Logan stuff. " he said without taking his eyes off of the road as he made a sharp turn that almost made the bumper hit another car. It honked at us, but Logan didn't seem to care because he did everything but slow down.

" Logan, we're going to get in an accident." I almost screamed as we just narrowly hit a big rig. I covered my face and bit my tongue before I screamed.

" Calm down, kid." he said as flicked the dead ashes off of the end of his half finished cigar out of the small crack at the top of tinted window. Taking a long drag at it, he ran a red light and zoomed down the street, threatening to end my existence.

I gulped and made my sweaty hands grip the edge of the leather seat. As my body dug deeper into the chair, we swerved through streets and highways in silence. I soon got used to his reckless driving and relaxed in my seat. I watched the empty and dry fields that surrounded the highway we were on fly by. I was now in an unfamiliar territory and shaky ground. Scared and unsure, I turned to Logan and tried to get on good terms with him.

" So, uhm, where are we going?" I asked, trying to sound happy that I was with him. I prayed that the fake smile that was glued to my face looked real as he glanced at me while flicking the cigar bud out of the window.

" Somewhere to eat, then a motel or something." he said plainly in all of his ruggedness as he transfered his eyes back over to the road.

A motel? Didn't he have like a house or something? Is he...homeless? Oh, gosh....don't tell me I got adopted by a bum.

" Oh, Dad, help me..." I gushed under my breath unconciously. Once I figured out that I had said that outloud, my hand flew over my mouth and I began to burn red. Hoping that Logan hadn't heard me, I slowly turned my head to him to see that he glanced at me before he turned his head back to the road. He didn't say anyhing and lit another cigar. Oh, gosh, even worse. What if I got adopted by a drugee? Or an alcholic? Is this what Dad meant when he said that Logan had gone his own way? No, can't be. Dad was very wise and wouldn't leave me in the hands of a drugee or alcholic.

Pulling up to a deserted diner on the edge of an empty desert or prairie or whatever, he quickly parked the car and leaned back in his seat, calmy taking a long drag out of the cigar.

" You know, Dad said smoking is really bad for your health." I said and after I seen the cold look on his face, I gave a small chuckle to lighten up the statement, but I don't think that worked because he blew the smoke in my face and got out of the car.

Coughing and waving a hand in front of my face to try and blow away the smoke, I leaped out of the car and stared at him as he made his way to the diner.

" Dad, please watch over me." I said lowly to myself and jogged to catch up with him as he walked in still smoking the cigar.
End Notes:
Please rate and review-thanks!
My New Temporary Home by AznMiss
" I know it's a shit shack compared to what you usually live like, but it's going to have to do for now." Logan said as he tossed my suitcases on the second bed. He sighed and looked around the room, looking slightly disappointed and embarassed at the small motel room that smelled like smoke and must. Sensing his feelings, I smiled and tried to act comfy as I plopped on the hard bed whcih practically broke my butt bones. I did my best to hide my wince and smiled.

" No, it's fine. Really." I said through gritted teeth from the shock of the bed. Letting out a small chuckle to try and ease away the anxiety building up in the room, he looked at me with a small grin before turning away and walking into the small bathroom. Quickly jumping up from the rock hard bed, I found comfort in the welcoming chair by the window and smiled as my buttocks enjoyed the spongy feeling the chair offered. Logan soon emerged from the bathroom and tossed his leatherjacket on his bed and lit another cigar.

Joining me over by the window, he opened it and let the cool night air flow into the stuffy motel room as he leaned on the ledge and enjoyed his cigar. Looking up at his masculinity and coldness, I found him to be more intimidating than when I had first been with him. Even though he was doing nothing but staring into the darkness of the night, he seemed so unpredictable. Too unpredictable to the point where I almost believed that I wouldn't live past tonight.

Not wanting to offend him by moving when he came near me, I plastered that fake smile on my face to try and hide my uneasiness.

" So, uhm....are we going to stay here for a long time?" Oh, gosh. That toally came out wrong. Now I sound like I'm hiding the fact that I absolutely hate this place. Well, honestly, I don't hate it. I just think it's kind of...scummy. Chuckling and looking away, I quickly saved the question from ultimate destruction. " You know, so I know whether to unpack my things or not."

He looked at me in a way that was unreadable in my eyes, and blew the smoke out of the side of the side of his mouth. His gaze was once again unbearable, but this time I held it, trying to seem more stable and stronger than I really was.

" Don't unpack your things. We could leave anytime unexpectedly and when I say that we need to leave, I mean to be gone in less than a minute. Now unless you can pack that closet of yours that you brang along in less than a minute, don't unpack. I can't have anything slow us down." he said, sounding as if he was in another world as his gaze fixed on a lamp post that was the only source of light on the block except for the broken down motel sign that might as well have been shut off.

Dad, are you serious? What were you thinking when you left me with this man?? This man who looks like he should be lumbering wood in a foreign forest, and you stick me with him? Dad, I hope you made the right decision because he's made me fear him more than I've feared anything in my life. Dad, can you hear me? I'm desperately asking for some help or guidance or something, Dad!

" You better get some rest, kid. We've been on the road all day and we might be leaving tomorrow." Standing up from the ledge of the window, he made his way over to his bed and took his shirt off, leaving the thread-bare beater the only barrier protecting the already perfectly tanned and muscular torso under it. I could see his chest heair curling out of the top of it, which made me want to lean out of the window and barf because I found hairy men disgusting, but something was.....excuse my language Dad, but something about him was sexy. Sorry Dad. Can't help but think the things I'm fantasizing about right now when I'm stuck in a 2x4 room with a sexy man you left as my guardian. Oh, Dad, what were you thinking when you left me with this man? Gosh, I'm practically molesting him with my eyes.

Okay, look away Marie. No, can't. Too late, he's already spotted you. Okay, keep calm. If you look away, he's going to know that you were checking him out, but if you look at him lke nothings wrong, then he'll think that nothings wrong......Oh, no. Glancing at my expression in the mirror behind him, I seen that my face shown the embarassment and guilt of being caught staring at him. Oh, this is just great. I'm mind babbling again. Focus, Marie. Keep your face calm........Damn it! Why isn't the look working! Okay, you've been caught already. Just look away Marie.

" What's wrong, kid?" My ears worked better at the moment and I could hear the hidden menacing and teasing tone in his voice, which only made me burn harder. Clearing my throat that had gotten dry without me noticing, I forced myself to bring my eyes back to meet his and met his intense gaze.

" Nothing, just been a long day." I said with a fake yawn as I finally got up from the chair and dugged through my suitcases for some pajamas. I refused to let my focus lift from the suitcases up to Logan until I finally found some sweats and one of my dad's shirts that were large for me but perfect for sleeping in. " Gonna go change really quick and I'm going to head to bed." Embarassed once again at how fake I sounded when I tried to act exhausted when I was actually bursting with energy, I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom which seemed like miles away, forcing myself to walk instead of run there.

" I'm gonna go get something at the liquor store at the corner. Do you need anything, kid?" Logan asked through the closed bathroom door.

" Yeah, a new guardian." I said silently to myself. Embarassment was a feeling that I was accustomed to tonight because I felt it once again at my ungreatfulness. I sighed and forced a fake smile. " No, nothing Logan. Thanks!" I called and swung the door open to see him already walking out of the door.

" What am I going to do with myself?" I asked the empty room before I went to sleep.
End Notes:
Please rate and review-thanks!
Lack of Sleep by AznMiss
" C'mon, Marie. Remember your gears." My father said from the passengers seat of our silver Camry as the car lurched forward during my personal driving lesson with my dad down our block, neighbors smirking on their manicured lawns and patios.

" Sorry, Dad. I'm trying." I said, the gear shift making grinding noises as I had difficulties shifting it. Sighing, I laid back in the driver's seat and looked at his long oval face with those soft brown eyes I had inherited. " Why couldn't we get an automatic like every other teen?" I complained as I grabbed the steering wheel and gently hit my forehead against it in frusturation.

" Because, once you learn how to drive a stick, it's going to be so simple and much easier to drive an automatic. Now, don't give up and keep going, Marie. No daughter of mine is a quitter and always wants takes the easy route." he said as he waved a finger in my face with a small grin.

I smiled at my dad and began to put my hand back on the stick when I felt myself shaking backwards and forwards.

" Get up, kid. Time to go." Opening my puffy eyes caused by last night's depressing sob moment, I glared up at Logan, who stood above me, my nightstand's light hitting his eyes just right and that indicated the exhaustion still lingered in his eyes as well. I noticed that my pillow was still damp from my tears, so I couldn't have been asleep that long.

" What time is it, Logan?" I asked, my voice scratchy and irritated as I sat up in bed and yawned while I scratched my bare shoulder that hung out of my dad's large shirt.

" That doesn't matter. Let's go." he said, ripping the warm scratchy blanket off of me before throwing on his shirt and leather jacket.

I reluctantly got up and and threw on my sneakers. I quickly zipped up my suitcases and before I could haul them off of the table, Logan picked them up and was already out of the door with my things. I walked out and I noticed that it was still dark. Dark and cold. Following Logan's quick steps down the stairs to the parking lot in the dark, I ended up tumbling down them in a mess and got down there before him.

" Nice way to make haste. Let's go." he said, dropping one of my suitcases and hauling me to my feet. I practically limped to the car and found relaxation in the leather passenger's seat. As I let out a breathe, I took in the pain from my trip down the stairs as Logan slipped in. As he took off like the crazy madman I believed he was, I shivered in the cold car that had not heated up yet even thought he had turned on the heater.

**********************************************************

Glancing at the girl who I don't even know, I seen that her eyes were half open and the edge of her lip was slighty bruised from when she fell down the stairs. Sitting there with her arms crossed and lightly tapping her foot while shivering in the icy car, I felt bad for allowing her only an hour of sleep before waking her up and keeping her on a move. Sighing, I kept at least one hand on the wheel if not both as I removed my jacket and ignored the cold air that bit my warm arms and tossed it over to her. Looking at me with a confused look, she held up the jacket and I could see her forcing yet another smile.

" What do you want me to do with your jacket, Logan?" she asked, unknowing that it was something I rarely let anyone use, especially a total stranger who could be a trap set up by Magneto.

" Wear it, kid. I know your cold and it takes a while for this bucket to warm up." I said, the exhaustion from getting no rest tugging at my voice, making me sound more harsher than I meant to be.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see her eyes get big and hold back a grin as she draped it over herself and leaned on the passenger's door.

" Thanks, Logan." she said lowly before her eyes closed and her deep breaths of slumber was the only sound that could be heard before I had a chance to give her a final glance.

As soon as the sun began to rise, I found an abandoned parking lot behind an old factory and parked under an old, dead tree. Sighing into the leather seat, I looked at the girl named Marie who slept peacefully next to me. Why would a girl like her even trust a man like me? She gladly let me into her home and slid into Scott's car without any hesitation. She doesn't even know what she's gotten into. Maybe I should've just left her with foster parents, but I know Owen would hate leaving the love of his life in the hands of strangers.

I know she fears and doesn't trust me. I could smell it on her even while she's asleep. I heard her last night in the bathroom wishing for another guradian. No worries, kid. Only have to bear with eachother for a year and we're out of eachother's lives. Closing my eyes, I fell into a light snooze.

**********************************************************

Something is different. Something is very different. I no longer smelled my father's scent on the shirt that I wore practically every night, I smelled...something different. Something......Logan-ish. It's only been a day and I can recognize the way he smells. Gosh, I sound like a blood hound.

Opening my well-rested eyes, I looked down to see Logan's leather jacket still draped over me. Slowly turning over, I seen that he was laying calmly against his chair with his eyes closed. Not sure if he was asleep because of his body that still sat up straight and looked alert, I sat up and pulled his jacket off. It made a rustling sound as it landed on my lap and Logan's eyes shot open. They were still slightly red from the lack of sleep, looking irritated and ready to jump.

" Oh, it's just you kid." he said with a sigh and relaxed back in his chair as he closed his eyes again.

Looking aroud the empty parking lot we were parked in and the old building with broken windows behind the car, I turned to Logan who sighed and opened his eyes to look at me again.

" Where are we?" I asked curiously as I looked around the unfamiliar area and nearly jumped into Logan's lap when I seen a rat scuttle down a drain pipe that was attached to the side of the old building.

" Lumberton." he said shortly and cracked his neck which made this painful sound that made me think he broke his neck. Yuck.

" We're pretty far. How'd you make it this far overnight?" I asked as I layed back in my seat and curled my toes in my sneakers to kind of stretch them due to the lack of movement.

" It's a special car." he said with a small smirk, looking away as if he was recalling a memory. I took note of the gentle face he had for a moment as he spaced out, but then his regular hard face returned as he turned on the ignition and rapidly reversed into the now bustling main street, refusing to pay attention to any of the early morning honks that drew attention from everyone on the block. " I'm hungry. Time to eat."

And just like that, we were off again.
End Notes:
Kind of boring chapter but please still rate and review. I really love them. They act like fuel to keep me going. So please share your thoughts and opinions even though they may be a bit harsh, it's okay. Thanks!
Letting In Strangers by AznMiss
Settling in a new motel that day, I layed on my stomache and began to write in my diary. I made sure to keep all of the details in case I forget. I tend to forget the important things sometimes. I really don't mean to. It just kind of happens. I bet if I didn't bring my whole album of me and my father I'd probably forget how he looks. Again, I don't mean to. It's just my brain goes into panic mode when I know I have to remember important things, and then forgets.

Looking up from my filled diary pages, I watched Logan walk in the front door with a paper bag. He placed it on the table before taking off his leather coat and tossed it on his bed. I stared at the brown paper bag and tried to decide whether to ask what's in it so I could make some type of conversation with him, or should I just keep my mouth shut because I'm afraid to risk my life.

" What's in there?" Looking at Logan and nudging my head over to the brown paper bag, I could already feel myself ready to run when he gave me 'that' look.

" Nothing a 17 year old should care about." he said before walking into the bathroom and slamming it shut, which again kind of startled me. A few seconds later I heard the shower turn on.

Continuing to write in my diary, I looked up every now and then at the brown paper bag. Should I look or not? I mean, I really don't want to risk my neck. Knowing Logan, he'll probably stick his head out any moment to check on me.....but, wait. I don't know Logan. Plus, he's busy taking a shower anyways.

Jumping up from the bed, I tip-toed to the table as if he could hear every move I made. Slowly placing my delicate fingertips on the edge of the bag, I pulled the closed scrunched top open and looked in.

" Beer? He couldn't tell me that there was beer in the bag?" I said lowly to myself as I pulled out a six-pack of Budweiser. " It's not like I was going to drink it or anything."

Unsatisfied with my boring discovery, I placed it back in the brown paper bag and made my way to my bed again when there a tapping on the door.

" Who is it?" I asked out of habit as I tippy-toed to the front of the door to look through the peep hole.

" Mr. PizzaMan delivery!" the teenage boy waiting outside the door called.

Pulling the door open, the boy was tall and I could tell by his short-sleeved uniform pizza shirt that he was toned. Owning a strong jaw in my book was very sexy and the bright blue/green eyes he had just put the cherry on top.

Smiling like there was no tomorrow, I leaned against the open doorway in a daze at the boy I would rather take in than the pizza.

" Uhm..." he said awkwardly with a grin as he looked at me, " here's your pizza and soda."

Holding out the cardboard box and 2 liter bottle of Coke, his smile kind of shaked an avoided my eyes. What a wierd guy.

" Can you put it on that table over there and I'm going to get the money." I asked as I retreated back into the motel room with the boy following. As I rifled through my personal purse for my wallet, the bathroom door opened and Logan walked out.

" I would have that Owen taught you that letting in strangers is a bad thing to do." lighting his cigar, Logan looked at me for an answer. But I don't think he quite understood that the moment he walked out of his bathroom, the world just stopped turning. I mean, it just stopped.

There, he stood, naked, except for the flimsy and small motel towel tied securely around his strong hips. I had a view of practically everything. His muscualar and long bare legs, the rock-hard torso, those brick shoulders, and those feet that probably walked a million miles.

**********************************************************

She stayed in the same position, bent over the bed, hands lying uselessy in her purse as she stared up at me with those big eyes and mouth open in astonishment. I tried not to notice the cleavage that I was able to see through that big and loose shirt she was wearing while she was bent over.

" I got it, kid." I said, my worn black leather wallet already ready in my hand. I didn't recieve a nod , only a little, "Uh"-sound that escaped her mouth.

As I passed the money to the pizza guy, I glared at him, which sent him on his way out in no time. I didn't even get a chance to give him a tip. As soon as the door closed, I heard Marie shuffle around quickly. Turning around, I seen that she was laying on her stomach, her head stuffed in the matress.

" Can you put on some clothes, Logan?" her voce was muffled through the matress and I let my grin show for only a second before I walked back into the bathroom.

You sure were a good dad, Owen. First, your daughter thinks it's okay to let a stranger walk in the front door when he could be a rapist or murderer. Then, she hides all her feelings about everything. But I guess I'd rather have her quiet than talkative. Did you tell her that I was a mutant? Did you tell her that steel claws could shoot out of my hand? Did you tell her that I could heal almost too rapidly for me to feel any pain? Did you tell her that I'm an animal and have better senses than the regular person and can smell what she feels? Did you? Your daughter acts just like you, Owen. I wish we spent more time together before you left.

What am I saying? I sound like a little priss right now. Heh, you'd tell me different, Owen. I know damn well you would. You'd probably say that it was okay for a person to express his feelings like the little girl you are, Owen. But I'm not a person, Owen. I'm an animal.

Walking back into the room completely clothed this time, I see that your daughter is padding her slicce of pizza with a napkin, I guess trying to take out the grease. I used to hate it when you did that, remember Owen?

" I'm going to go out for a smoke." I said to her as I grabbed my leather coat off of the bed. Marie looked at me curiously with a small smile. Somehow, she sat indian style on the small chair next to the table, her bright pink pajama pants looking like it wsa colored by a highlighter.

" You smoked in here before. What's wrong with smoking here now?" she asked me before picking the pepperonis off of her pizza and eating them.

" Kid, do you really want to taste smoke and pizza while your eating?" I asked, getting irritated with your daughter already for some reason. She looked like the type of girl who was stubborn and would do things to only benefit herself. Heh, well then I guess we're not too different after all.

Your daughter must've got that blushing-hard thing from her mom because I know your not the type of person to burn red like she is right now. I can smell her fear again, so I guess she'd be glad if I left right now. Exiting the motel door, I leaned on the railing of the walkway, smoking my cigar.

" One day, your going to die from that bub. And when you do, I'm gonna crack up at your damn stubborn ways while I toss your body in a ditch." you use to always say that when I smoked.

" Logan!!" Marie screamed, her fear was so strong I could smell it out here. Bursting inside the motel room, she was standing on top of the table, looking down around the floor. She hung on tightly to the cheap chandelier that hung over her head and pieces of hair hung out of her sloppy bun.

" What's wrong kid?" I asked as I searched around the room, not wanting to shoot my claws out and scare the kid who's ready to have a damn heart attack at the moment.

" I just seen a mouse run across the room and it ran somewhere...Ah! There! Logan, there!!" She screamed while pointing on top of the mini refrigerator, finger already trembling.

I'm going to take a deep breath, Owen, because your daughter is pissing me off right now. Turning around, I seen the mouse running in circle on top of the little refrigerator. I shot her an irritated look before I picked up the little mouse by it's tail and tossed it out of the open door.

" You are about 50 times bigger than that damn mouse, and your scared of it?" I asked as I shook my head in irritation for her shooting false alarms that something had happened to her. Nodding, she slowly sat indian style on the table instead of the chair and began eating her pizza again in silence. " Kid, don't every yell or scream like that again, you hear me? I thought you were in real danger, Marie."

See, Owen. I don't know what the hell has gotten into me. I sound like a damn parent! I've only been with your snobby child for about 2 days, and I already want to lecture her and give her an ass whooping.
End Notes:
I hope that this chapter was okay. Please rate and review! Thanks!
How You Make Money by AznMiss
" Logan, have you seen like this black composition book?" I asked Logan as I worriedly searched around my bed area. Next to the photos of my dad, my diary was the most sacred thing to me. It had my thoughts and fantasies with little drawings and doodles. Logan, who was sitting on his bed smoking his 3rd cigar this morning, looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

" Isn't it that thing tucked in the bed frame?" he said pointing over to the side of the bed frame where my diary had fallen. I let out a relieved breath and grabbed it. Logan scoffed and rolled his eyes as I held my diary close to my chest.

" Hey, my diary is very important to me." I told him, angry that he didn't see my special bond to this notebook. Dad sure did.

" Whatever, kid. I don't care. Look, stay here, okay?" Logan said as he slid off of the bed and pulled on his shirt and leather jacket, the cigar held firmly between his thin lips.

" Where are you going?" I said, not meaning to sound slightly demanding as I kneeled on the bed while I safely tucked my diary under my pillow.

" Gonna go and make money to put the food in your stomache and the roof over your damn head. Is that a good enough answer?" Cocking an eyebrow, he flick the ashes onto the carpet and took a long drag.

**********************************************************

She sighed and sat on her bed with a nod. Feeling guilty for making this girl's life suck, I sighed myself and began to walk out without another word, when she called my name. Turning around, I seen that she was looking at me with a sympathetic grin.

" I could get a job at store or something to kind of help out. Or we could use the money that my dad left us." she said, her grin kind of moving to the side. Owen, I could see how much of you your daughter inherited. Too sincere and sacraficial for her own good, like you used to be Owen. What do I say to your little girl, now?

Sighing, I shook my head and turned back around. I'll just ignore her for now because she seems to make me want to chop off her head everytime she opens her mouth.

" Logan," she called again, this time sounding sad and grim. " I never told you before how glad and greatful I was that you took me in, and I just want to thank you........... Uhm, you can tell me if you need help with something. I mean, my hands are free. I can help. You don't always have to do everything by yourself, you know." She gave a small chuckle before she cleared her throat. She's always nervous when she talks to me, but the steadiness in her voice made me turn back around and look at her kneeling on her bed, looking at the sheets as if she couldn't meet my eyes.

" Look, kid. I'm responsible for you which means I make the money and you just relax, alright? " I said, pointing my finger at her for a moment before dropping it, hating the parental affects she was making me use.

" Yeah, okay." she said lowly before dropping completely on her bed and reading a book. Owen, why is your daughter so damn strange? Lifting her head over her book, she looked at me with something flashing in her eyes.

" Can I ask you a question, Logan?" she asked, looking a little scared as she set her book aside and propped her back up straight on the stack of pillows she was leaning on. Crossing her legs indian style, she set her hands in her lap and leaned forward as she cleared her throat.

" Make it quick, kid." I said, placing my hand on my hip, growing impatient.

" What.....what do you do to get money?" she asked quickly, slightly grimacing when she finished asking the question.

" You think I sell drugs?" I spoke my mind and made it come out a little softer than what my head was cursing about this girl.

She didn't say anything but the burning sensation in her cheeks said it all.

" Selling drugs is too safe for my taste." I said with a small grin that drew a horrified look on her face. " You worry too much, kid. Get some rest. When I come back, we're on the road again."

**********************************************************

He left with a shake of his head and left me with only my imagination to think of what he was doing. But my mind did not give me any guesses, it only gave me the idea to follow him. No, my ass would be grass if I did. I don't need to be on bad terms with this guy. I can't make this sexy guy despise me so soon.....yet here I am, spying on him through the motel window as he walks across the street to the bar called " Steve's Bar" with a little beer icon on the neon sign. He entered the swinging doors and I caught a glimpse of the cloud of smoke and crowd of people in that place.

" A bar? He works at a bar? Like a bartender? A waiter?" I said lowly to myself as I quickly changed out of my pajamas. No, can't be a waiter. That's not like Logan. A bartender? Eh, maybe. I doubt it though. Maybe he's a pimp....hahah, no, yeah right. Please tell me that I packed my fake i.d.. Ah, here it is.

I made sure I had it and grabbed my purse. As I reached for the doorknob, I stopped. I can't leave like a minute after him. He might be lingering around the door area. Okay, I'll just relax and read another chapter of my book.

Sitting back on my bed, I tried to read the next chapter of my book, but the butterflies in my stomache made it hard for me to concentrate. I began to try and read out loud but that didn't work one bit.

" Forget this." I decided and tossed my book aside. Oh, makeup. I need makeup to look older to get into that damn bar. Can't always trust the fake i.d to get you in. Maybe if I put it on thick enough and Logan spots me, he may not know that it's me. Good thinking, Marie.

I couldn't help but jog to the bar, my curiousity and ecstaticness giving me more energy than I could hold at the moment. As soon as I pushed the double swinging doors open, I was first blinded by a cloud of smoke. Waving my hand in front of my face as I propelled forward, my eyes became clear.

From outside, the bar looked extremely small. But inside, it was like an arena large enough to hold the Olympic games. There was a crowd of people, hooting and yelling things all at one time that it just sounded like screaming. In the middle of the crowd there was a tall, circular, steel fenced cage looking area that seemed to touch the cieling with two men in it. One guy was large and bald, grotesquely muscualar to where it looked irregular because a million vains popped out when he flexed to the crowd, which was cheering for him. Eww. The other man wasn't equally as tall, but still quite tall. His back was facing the area I was in, but his back was a nice muscular. Nice tan skin, no farmer's tan or anything like that. But he was still quite muscualar. My breath caught in my throat when the second man turned around.

" Oh, shit! Logan.." I said outloud, which caused a few side glances from the people to my immediate left and right since you could barely hear anything over the screaming. I watched both shirtless men circle eachother, sizing the other up.

And just like that, Grotesquely Muscualar Man threw a punch at Logan, who quickly side stepped the large beast and threw his fist in G.M.M.'s stomache. The crowd suddenly got silent as Logan's other fist dug into G.M.M.'s left cheek, sending him flying across the little caged area and hit against the fence, startling the people who were close to jump back. G.M.M. took a few moments before he groaned and raised his hand in surrender.

Only two punches and G.M.M. is knocked out!? Dad, please help me. I'm living with someone who could possibly kill me with a poke of his finger. I made haste to get out of the bar, not wanting to get caught by Logan when somebody grabbed my arm with a tight hold, their fingers digging into my elbow. Quickly turning around, I seen the Mr. PizzaMan delivery guy holding my arm.

" Hey, your that girl who I delivered the pizza to last night." his words slurring and his alchol breath making way to my nostrils through the heavy scent of smoke and must. Those beautiful eyes were half covered by his purple eyelids. " I never got to tell you my name, pretty girl. I'm Brrrrri-uhn. Brrrrian." he said and pulled me into his arms.

" Let me go!" I said, trying to push him off of me, but his grip was too strong and firm. I quickly looked around to see if anyone could help me, but everyone was in the crowd, not paying attention to what was going on in the back. " Help!" I screamed, just adding to the unimportant yelling everyone was doing as his face neared mine, lips already puckered.

I began to shake, wiggle, scream, anything, but no one heard or came. This has to be impossible! Is there no sane person in this damn bar that sees I don't want to be within a million feet of this guy. I could feel his breathe on my lips, and that was it. I braced myself an gave the most hardest head-butt I could give.

" Ow, shit. Your a fuckin' crazy bitch!" he yelled as his arms let go of me and his hands covered his bruising forehead.

I quickly ran back to the motel, anger building on my chest as I made a silent vow to never ever follow Logan into any bar again!
End Notes:
I made this chapter a little longer, so i hope it was okay. Please rate and review! Thanks!
Locked Out by AznMiss
" You've got to be shitting me!" I hissed as I began to shake the locked motel room door violently. Why wasn't I smart enough to remember to keep the door unlocked? " Open, you damn door!" I screamed as began kicking it, frusturated and scared to find out what Logan would say when he found me out here with a huge bruise on my forehead. Damn it!

Dad, I thought I asked for your guidance and help? Are you guiding me to Logan's bad side and helping me get closer to being buried 6 feet under ground!?

" C'mon Dad! Help me out here!" I hissed under my breath as I looked around, ready to break in the room through the window. Pacing the ledge of the second story, my eyes finally landed on the motel's office. Smiling, I quickly ran down there and almost pulled the glass door off of it's hinges as I swung it open. " I forgot my room key in my room!" I said as I approached the front desk where a short asian man sat behind it, staring at me through those large spectacles he wore.

" Okay, can I see your i.d. to verify that that is your room?" the man said with a very heavy chinese accent as he crossed his legs.

" No, it's, my..." what the hell do I call Logan?" guardian's room. I forgot my key in there and I can't get in and he told me to be back in that room before 1:30, and look at the time already. So if you'll please help me....." I said, my hands unconciously intertwining with eachother in a pleading fashion.

" No can do miss, I'm sorry. I need an i.d. present." the man said, that little smirk on his face making me want to throw him in that cage with Logan.

So I decided to accept my fate and sat dreadfully in front of the motel rom door with that ache in not only my chest or stomache, but my whole torso aching. I held in my cold tears in the cups of my eyelids as I watched the cars zoom by on the main road. People who had rooms on the same floor gave me wierd looks as they stepped over my long legs that were sprawled out carelessly on the ground.

" I don't even need to ask what your doing out here, kid." Logan's voice boomed from the top of the stairway to my left. Too ashamed and embarassed to even look at him as his footsteps approached, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet before opening the motel room door that now had a scratched up paint job from me trying to beat it down.

I followed him into the motel room that seemed to go tsk-tsk with disappointment from disobeying Logan. Silently placing my tush on the bed, I grabbed my suitcases, ready to leave like he told me earlier. We left the motel room and seeing that I was having difficulty dragging my suitcases down the stairs, he grabbed them from me and carried them as if they were as light as a feather. I hesitated before following him to the car and as soon as it took off, my butterflies disappeared with another city that we were leaving behind.

" I know you followed me to that bar...." he began slowly and sounding unsure of what he was going to say next, ".....you know you shouldn't have. Kids like you shouldn't be seeing that time of crap."

Getting fed up with him calling me a kid, I lashed back, " I'm not a kid. I'm 17, Logan." trying to match the ice and hardness he always had in his voice.

" If you still need someone to take care of you and get picked up when you fall, then in my book, your still a kid! Watch your tone with me, ~kid~! I'm getting tired of your brattiness..." he said and quickly shoved another cigar in his mouth, I'm guessing to calm his nerves.

" We've only been together for 3 days. I don't understand why you dislike me so much. I'm trying real hard to like you Logan, but your making it pretty diffcult right now. And everytime I try to be nice, you do something to just knock me down." I mumbled, fuming more to myself instead of Logan because I found that if I were to say things outloud, it helps me release steam whether anyone hears it or not.

That awkward silence came and I sighed, wishing I had a bottle of knockout gas so I could breathe it and pass out during moments like these. Maybe if I put my feet in Logan's shoes I'll understand why he acts like he has a pole stuck up his ass.

Well, I'm guessing that he's been living on his own for quite a while so it must be hard adapting to a 17 year old girl coming into your life. It all made sense to me right now.

" I know it's hard to be with me on the road like this, and I'm sorry if I'm making your life more difficult." I said, trying to sound as apologetic as I could, hoping the anger wouldn't take over my voice.

I felt kind of stupid when he didn't answer back, but I kept my pride and held my head high. Just one year and then he'll be over with, Marie. Just hold on for one year.
End Notes:
Sorry that this is such a short chapter. I'll extend the next one, but please rate and review. Thannks!
I Lost My Best friend Too by AznMiss
Life has been dull with Logan for the past week. We stay in a motel for one or two nights before moving to a new place. I always bit my tongue when my mouth would open to ask why we kept moving, not really wanting to make conversation with him ever since our outburst in the car after we left Lumberton.

Sitting in the fourth different motel room this week, I stared out of the window into the empty parking lot, trying to find anything to amuse me before I die of boredom. Sighing in surrender to the boredom, I turned to Logan who was examining the back of his hand as he sat up on his bed. I took a deep breath and focused my eyes on his face instead of his bare chest under his beater that seemed to call my eyes to it.

" Can we go out and do something, Logan? I'm really bored." I took a chance by talking to him as I plopped my useless body on my bed and looked at him. He shot me a dirty look and curled the hand he was examining into a tight fist that made his knuckles go white. I soon regretted opening my mouth when I seen him clench his jaw and examine his white knuckles.

" Don't you have a book or something to read like you usually do?" he said, only giving me a short glance before examining his knuckles again. I gave them a quick look as well, although I had seen nothing special about them.

**********************************************************

" A girl could only have so much of books and knowledge, Logan." the tone in her voice made my head spin to the right where her bed was. She looked at me upside down as she layed on her back, giving me a slight grin. I could see the fear behind her eyes still sitting there, but I knew that she was trying her best to hide it as her smooth dark hair slipped off the edge of her bed, almost touching the carpeted ground. I marveled at the soft skin that claimed her neck and chest, my eyes traveling to the open cave her large shirt left to view the cleavage that would put Jean's to shame.

Owen, did you teach your daughter this seductive pose? I hope you didn't teach her to nibble on the corner of her lip like she is right now. I hope you didn't teach her to make her eyes cloudy and innocent like they are right now, because if you did Owen, your once sick ass father. Where the hell did this damn kid learn to look like this?

" I really don't give a damn, kid." I said and tried to suck my mouth dry of all of the saliva that was beginning to build up in my mouth as she flipped over and leaned on her forearms still facing me on her stomache, letting me have a farther look into her bra. Gosh, I'm one sick guardian. " Keep reading. Maybe it'll make you a little smarter." I forced a light chuckle and pretended to find some interest in my knuckles again to keep my eyes off that damn girl.

" I'm not dumb like you think I am, Logan. I wasn't the smartest kid in my grade but I was on the top there, you know." her irritation made me grin a little at how quickly I could light a flame under her. " I'm not lying so you better wipe that smile off of your face Logan and stop thinking of me as some helpless little girl because I'm not." It was more of a statement than a demand as I focused my eyes on her face that was beginning to turn red with anger and frusturation.

" Watch your tone, kid! How many times do I have to tell your ass!?" I yelled at her, trying to keep the fear in her for me alive. But her eyes showed no sign of fear, only a passionate anger and I could already feel a long dramatic speech building as she took in a deep breathe.

" Don't you have any feelings, Logan! If you haven't noticed, I just lost my father 13 days ago and I feel like you don't have any sympathy for me! I mean, just because there's food in my stomache and a roof over my damn head, doesn't mean that your guardian styles cut it! Do you know how to nurture somebody who has lost their only family?!" tears were now builing up at the rim of her eyelids and they soon streamed down her face, leaving only their light trail behind as they dropped from the edge of her jaw line.

The pungent smell of sadness, hurt, and anger practically flew into my nostrils quickly as Marie sniffed her nose and wiped her eyes on the bottom of the large shirt she wore. Guilt was a feeling I hated to feel, but a feeling that Marie loved to shove into my chest as she layed on her back and stared at the cieling, tears flowing down the side of her face.

**********************************************************

Gosh Dad, I hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him!!!! Dad!! He's probably going to poke me or something but I don't even give a damn anymore Dad. Maybe life will be better if I'm up there with you.

"....I'm sorry, kid." The room got an eerily silent as my tears seemed to instantly dry up at what I had just heard. Did I just hear what I heard? Is Big Bad Logan apologizing.....to me?

" What?" I asked in slight disbelief as I flipped over, wincing at hearing how mean I sounded. His hazel eyes were soft and gentle as they met mine, his thin lips in a small frown. His shoulders seemed to stoop a little bit as well and just for a moment -and only a moment- did he seem different, like a big bear I wanted to squeeze, but then he sighed and is face got hard again as he hopped up from the squeaky bed and grabbed his leather jacket and shirt that was draped on a chair.

With his back still facing me as he slipped on his jacket, he said something that I would never forget because of the gentleness and anger in his voice at the same time. " I lost one of my best friends too, so stop acting like your the only one who got the short straw."

I sniffed as he slammed the door shut and I actually smiled, replaying the ourburst we had tonight. How he was so cool and calm , yet angry and remorseful at the same time. How could he have made such a large after affect on me when he barely said anyting? Dad, help me wipe this grin off of my face. I shouldn't be wanting to run into those burly arms of his and dig my face into his chest that I believed had no heart. I'm not suppose to want to drown him in my talk about my feelings and all the good times me and my father had. Well..maybe that's the thing I'm not trying to talk to him. Maybe if I tried to talk to him again, he'll be more understanding.

Understanding? Logan? I'm wasting my time in fantasy land once again. But I can't help but wonder what it would've been like if I had actually went with foster parents? Would life be more exciting? Or would life be more dreadful? Well, too late to find out now, I guess.

I found another relaxing tactic as I waited for Logan to return. I found that my anger leaves quicker if I begin to fantasize about Logan that night I seen him with only a towel tied around his hips. Gosh, why hadn't I just reached over and ripped that towel off him. Well, not being to fond of hairyness, I don't think I'd enjoy seeing that very much. Hehe. Shouldn't be thinking about this. Not the time to fantasize about my guardian who I love to hate. Wooh...... it's getting too hot in here.
End Notes:
I hope that this chpater ends up longer because I tried to lengthen it. Please rate and review-thanks!
Get Out by AznMiss
" Logan!!" I screamed as he swerved to dodge a large truck, making my head hit the window extremely hard as my seatbelt dug into my chest that I felt was about to break.

" What,kid?" he said lowly and indifferently as he kept the same speed and got back on the main road, his speed attracting honks from everywhere.

" What do you mean what!? You almost slammed into a damn truck, again!" I yelled, my own voice hurting my ears. He glanced at me with a cold look and stepped on the breaks, making the car lurch forward on the two front wheels before landing on all four again. " What the hell was that, Logan!?" I screamed again, my nails digging into the edge of the leather seat. He unbuckled my seatbelt and shot me a look that made my skin crawl.

" Get out." he said cooly.

**********************************************************

I could see her face go blank for a moment as the color drained before her features scrunched and she shook her head in disbelief.

" What!?" she shrieked and I could see her getting red again. She didn't expect that I would go as far as kicking her out, but she was getting me pissed off with all of her complaining. Owen, doesn't your daughter know when to shut her mouth? Heh...just like you. Always so paranoid about everything. Especially my driving.

" If you have a problem with my driving, get out. I have places I need to go and I told you before kid, I'm not going to have anything slow us down." I said coldly and began predicting what she would do as I ignored the honks from the taffic that we were creating behind us. Would she do what you would do, Owen, just stay in the car and shut up?

" Fine." she stepped out of the car and slammed the door. I'm not too suprised, Owen. Your daughter has proven to be a risky one. Honestly though, couldn't you teach her to tone her attitude down a little?

Marie walked out of the road and onto the sidewalk where she glared at me as she sat on a bench, her arms crossed across her chest in a defiant way while she crossed her legs with her eyebrows raised. You gotta be kidding me, Owen. Your daughter's playing a little game with me.... a game that I plan to win....

**********************************************************

I enjoyed testing Logan's patience because as I stared at him through the passenger's window, I could see he was grinning a little while he watched me. As I got ready to flip him off, he drove away!

Dad...he actually left!!! Oh great, what am I going to do next!? I left all of my things in that man's car!!

" Damn it!" I hissed under my breathe as I stood up and watched him take off down the road, the people in the traffic behind him staring at me. " Oh, gosh." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair as I turned around and tried to think of what to do next.

I have no money, no clothes, no damn phone! I don't even have Mark's card anymore because it was in my purse that I just so happened to forget when it was sitting right next to me in the car! Dad......Help me!!

Plopping back on the bench, I sighed. Why do I keep asking my dad for help. I mean what is he gonna do?

" He's dead." I said unconciously as I felt tears building up. I'm hopeless. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut for once!? Dad warned me about where my mouth would get me, but he didn't say it would get me kicked out of a car in the middle of the road.

Where do I go now? What do I do now? It's getting dark and I have no where to go. Ugh, somebody help me......

Hearing hooting and whistles behind me, I turned around to see that I was right in front of a bar. No, no. I'm not going back into one of those things again. It's not like I could though, anyways. I don't have money, my fake i.d., nothing! It's useless. I've been out here for an hour now. Logan just left me here to die and rot. Damn bas-

" Hey, honey, I see your in need of some help. That man was crazy kicking a pretty young girl like you out of his car. " a deep voice said behind me, only to be followed by multiple snickers. My neck tensed up once I realized the comment was aimed at me, and I couldn't move as the group of guys came in front of me. " I can give you some help." the tall white guy said with an evil smile. He wore one of those tight black shirts that were meant to show off your muscles, his friends behind him matching the same style. Logan wore a shirt like that last week and I almost fainted when I immediately began to fantasize about my hands running up there.

" Uhm, no thank you." I bashed out, not wanting people to think I'm some kind of prostitute. Plus, these guys look kind of dangerous. The tall white guy kept that smile on his face and began walking closer to me. Oh gosh, no, no. Can't use it.....

Quickly turning around to leave these wierdos, I bumped into some guy's chest.

" Ow, I'm sorry." I said quietly and walked around him when I felt someone grab my arm again. No, just let me go!

When I tried to yank my arm away, the grip just got tighter and began to pull me closer to whoever was holding me.

" What's going on kid?" I almost died when I turned around and met Logan's soft hazel eyes looking down at me. He had a soft smile on his face that I had never seen before. The type of smile that makes you feel like your melting like butter in a microwave...... The type of smile that would make you a slave for this guy...... The type of smile that is rarely used, but when it is, it's a lady killer.

" Wow, you came back quick...." I said, trying to sound cool and not all drooly over him. But I couldn't help it because he looked so.......edible. So good. So soft. So...yummy as his grip disappeared.

" You said that you needed to stretch your legs a little, didn't you?" he said as he retrieved a cigar from his leather pocket and lit it, flashing me a smirk before taking in the cigar.

" I thought you kicked me out for good." I smiled, feeling dumb for not seeing that he his real intention for telling me to 'Get out' was go and stretch your legs. Who knew? I mean, it sure didn't seem like it.

" No, your dad would probably haunt my dreams 'til the day that I die." Logan blew the smoke out of his mouth as he watched the cars fly by. I resisted the urge to lean my head on Logan's shoulder because he might think I'm wierd or something. Don't want that to happen.

**********************************************************

Your daughter knows how to hide her emotions well, Owen. She's kind of odd, but I guess there's nothing wrong with having a little more character than most 17 year old girls. I can smell her attraction to me and it's strong, but looking down at her right now, you would've never guessed that she liked me.

I can still remember that day Owen when you learned how to manipulate what feelings and smells your body let out so I couldn't tell that you were angry that I ruined your 19th birthday party. You eventually told me the next day because we all know damn well that you can't keep a secret from me.

" I got a motel room up the street from here, but we can eat in a little restaurant that I seen down the block. Let's go kid." I began to walk without another word, and just like you Owen, she followed with no complaint that I took the steering wheel of her life once again.
End Notes:
I hope this was an okay chappter-please rate and review thanks!
If You Need To Talk by AznMiss
As we walked to the motel from our silent dinner, I smiled, enjoying the light night time breeze that blew in our faces.

" Hey Logan, how long did you know my dad?" I asked as we took our time walking back to the motel. He flicked his cigar and looked down at me, a little grin on his face when he turned away and looked in the night's sky.

" Why do you ask, kid?" he asked, bringing his face to the dark sidewalk ahead of us.

" Well, he talked about you every chance he got. Dad told me about all of your trips together." I said, remembering the times when me and my father sat in the kitchen during dinner while he explained all of his times he spent with Logan.

Logan looked at me now, a warm look on his face with a smile. I suddenly felt all warm inside, as if someone put a heater in my chest.

" Yeah? What'd that old man of yours talk about?" Logan looked straight again, as if the scene ahead of us was a television that was replaying all of the memories with my father.

I smiled and searched my mind for one of the many stories Dad told me, glad that me and Logan were having a regular conversation without any tension.

" Well, I remember that he said that you always got into fights and would drag him in the trouble you'd get in. He said that you two were really good friends. You two traveled everywhere together, dragging eachother one way or another. You guys been around the world more than 3 times and were extremely close." I said, but found difficulty in believing anyone could be real good friends with Logan. Logan chuckled and shook his head, still staring ahead. His cigar was of no more importance as he tossed it away and smiled at me.

" I always got into trouble one way or another, but we'd find a way out of it. I bet we still have people hunting our asses down because of the things that we've done." his smile faded and he looked at his feet as he kept walking, brows furrowed, " Your dad was one sensible man, heh, maybe too sensible and safe for his own good. But he always stuck by my side....." I could tell that he was getting into deep thought.

Not wanting the conversation to end just yet, I chuckled and smiled.

" And you were the dangerous hot-mouth. Big opposites, right?" I said with a soft smile, but he only smirked for a moment before mouthing a, " Yeah..", and I knew the conversation had lost it's fire.

Sighing as we walked into the new motel room, I noticed my luggages already piled on a bed already, which made me grin a little too wide for my own comfort. I made a disgusted face at my own actions as I sat next to my suitcases and kicked off my boots which landed on the plush carpet with a light thud.

I watched Logan make his way over to the window and open it as he lit another cigar. I know he still thinking about my dad because his face showed his thoughts, troubled and sad. Taking a long drag out of the new cigar he had just lit, I felt bad that he didn't say what he felt because I know I start to feel horrible after a while if I kept everything in. Taking a deep breathe, I grinned to try and boost my confidence as I found myself standing up and walking over to Logan. I stopped at what I thought was a safe distance but then shook my head and advanced closer to the point where I could feel his the heat from his back on my chest. I could hear him sigh and look over his shoulder at me, cigar still stuck between his lips.

" What is it, kid?" he said blandly, his eyes not quite able to look into mine since his back was still facing me.

" I-I just wanted to say that if you need to talk....you know...I'm here. I'm willing to listen, Logan, so......yeah." I quietly let out the breathe I had not realized I'd been holding and smiled in accomplishment that I didn't exactly burst in Logan's oh-so-masculine prescence.

He grinned and sighed before he tossed the new cigar out of the window and turned around to me, his face soft and gentle like it had been before.

" Same to you, kid." he said with a smile and pat on my shoulder. The face he had right now was like a piece of artwork. So plain and soft yet with these little intricate pieces that you rarely saw on other people. And that's when I felt that tingle over my body and my legs begin to go limp. I quickly nodded with a warm smile to Logan and went to the bathroom before my legs gave out.

Leaning against the wall, I smiled and looked at myself in the clear mirror that took up the whole wall above the sink.

Dad, you may be dead but please listen to me. Please forget all the negative things I said about Logan. I've found out the if I work slowly at peeling away at his hard-guy exterior, he seems like a good guy. Now, once I do that, I just might start working on peeling away at his fabric exterior too.......Oops, Dad, you weren't suppose to hear that last part....heh....Love ya, Dad!
End Notes:
I had a really good feeling when I wrote this chapter so I hope that it was alright. Please rate and review-thanks!
Saying It Outloud Hurts by AznMiss
Waking up early the next morning, I was welcomed by the sight of Logan slipping his leather jacket in the spit of sunshine that peeked through the crack in the curtains that I had drew closed before I went to sleep. I pulled the warm blanket up to my chin and smiled, admiring the back of his head.

" Mornin' Logan." I said, my voice still slightly scratchy from my sleep as I scratched my head and yawned. He turned around and smiled, which is something that I learned to cherish while it lasted.

" Mornin' kid. I'm heading to the liquor store, so I'll be back in a few minutes." he said as he turned around and began to walk to the door. No, I'm not going to stay by myself again.

" I'm coming with you." I said, not even bothering to ask because I know he'd probably say no and to stay here. Usually, I'd keep my shut, but I was willing to cross the barriers with him at the moment, so I'm taking a hold of my guts and confidence while it was here.

Expecting an instant no, I jumped out of bed as quick as I could and grabbed my sneakers.

**********************************************************

I stared at your daughter in amazement, Owen. She seemed to move quicker than we did when he had that group of guys with guns chasing us through the alleys in San Francisco. She had her shoes and jacket on in less that 30 seconds tops. Most kids these days can barely make it to the bathroom when they wake up because they're too damn lazy. But here your daughter was, standing in front of me with that silly grin on her face. Heh, that was the grin you gave me when you knew that you had acted wierd. Wierd. That's a good word to describe you and your daughter. With those eyes, people could easily call her your mini me.

" What's gotten into you, kid?" I scrunched my eyebrows and examined her job on the speedy preperation that she had just done.

" I just don't want to be here by myself and bored again." she said, blushing slightly as she looked away, once again not able to meet my eyes. That must've came from your wife or something, Owen, because I remember that you were one of the few people to look me in the eye.

Nodding, I turned myself back around and she followed me out of the room quietly. We walked silently to the liquor store around the corner, our jackets making the only sound between us as it moved.

**********************************************************

" Get what you want, kid. Make it quick because I don't plan to stay here all day." Logan said while walking over to the refrigerator in the back where the drinks and alchol was. I watched him walk away before he turned at the end of the aisle.

Walking down the snack and candy aisle, I smiled as I remembered that he said I could get anything and hurried back to the front of the liquor store and grabbed a basket. Me and sugar are best friends....

**********************************************************

" Logan, is that you?" A woman's voice said and my chest clenched when I turned around and seen a familiar face that I wished would never ever see again.

I had smelled Aimee's scent the moment she walked in the door, but I had hoped that there something was wrong with my senses. I stared at the woman, hiding my awe in finding her once again. Her eyes still held that icy blue color, no sign of it fading. The thick black curls that framed her face were still shiny and bouncy as she walked up to me, as if greeting me once again in the 3 year gap that I had not touched them. Her well rounded body still caught my eye even thought they were nicely protected by the slick black jeans and blue strapless top with a white sweater. Thick golden hoops hung from her small earlobes and shimmered in the light of the liquor store. Smiling at her still small feet in those tiny gold ballet flats, she opened her arms wide and took me into her embrace before I could say something and walk away, which she knew I would do. Pulling back, she looked up at me from the 5'6 that she stood at with the smile that always seemed to turn me into a different person. " Been a long time, Logan."

" Yeah, it's been a while Aimee..." I said lowly, digging deep into her eyes with mine, making sure she still knew that I hadn't changed one bit. Judging by her face, she probably understood because she looked and way and forced a small chuckle before looking back at me.

" Do you want to grab some coffee or something?" she asked with those shining icy blue eyes and that cute smile that would melt anyone down.

I shook my head, knowing what she wanted and I wasn't going to give it to her. She looked beautiful and sexy as ever, but I knew her better than the show she was putting on.

" Okay, well uhm.... how's Owen doing?" she asked, searching my hazel eyes for an answer, but I couldn't exactly say anything at the moment because I was staring Marie who walked past Aimee as if she hadn't seen her standing there and lifted the full basket of junk food up a little to show me what she had gotten.

" Alright, I'm done." Marie said, and turned around to see Aimee, who was staring at Marie with a small smile.

" Who is this? She looks quite familiar.." Aimee said, bringing her pointer finger to the tip of her plump bottom lip as she tilted her head to the side a bit.

I really wish Aimee wasn't here right now. Owen, help me out here. I'm taking care of your daughter, you can't pull out of the fire at least once? Sighing, and shaking my head in disapproval, I looked away.

" I don't think thi-" I began to say, but was cut off my Marie extending her hand with a welcoming and warming smile.

" Hi I'm Marie. Nice to meet you." Aimee shook Marie's extended hand and smiled back before shooting me a curious glance.

" You look awafully familiar. Have we met before?" Aimee asked.

Owen, do remember Aimee? We met her at that bar. She was the quiet waitress that didn't want to talk to me. Remember? She was the girl you lost your virginity to almost 18 years ago. Yeah, I still remember Owen. After that you went buck wild with women and stopped nagging me about sleeping with random women because you began doing the same thing.

" No, I don't think we have." Marie said politely as she tried to silently make her appearance look a little neater in front of Aimee, who looked like she was a celebrity.

" Oh, that's funny, because you look so familiar. But okay, as I was saying," she moved her eyes over to me with that simple grin still on her pursed lips, " how is Owen?"

I cleared my throat when I heard Marie make a little sound. Glancing down at her, I seen that she stood up straighter and took in a deep breathe.

" He's dead." she said sharply and sent Aimee a cold look before looking up at me, her eyes still angry, but softer. "I'm going to wait up front for you."

**********************************************************

I tried not to sound hurt and angry that she didn't know that my dad was dead, but he was dead! How could she not know? The whole world should've known!....sorry, dad. I don't know why I'm getting all worked up on this. I guess I'm just not use to hearing that your dead outloud. It just hurts still so badly...

**********************************************************

" Oh, my god." Aimee said, her eyes getting larger as she put a hand to her chest and began to back up. Her breaths were getting deeper and stronger as she looked up into my eyes, looking for help, but before I could approach her she turned on her heels and ran out of the door, her sobs trailing after her.

I glanced at Marie, who stood in front of the counter as the man rang up the items, her eyes looking straight at the wall in front of her. Her jaw was clenched and I could see her holding in her tears that were about to drop any minute from the little cups her eyelids formed.

I wasn't going to chase after Aimee to make sure she was okay. I wasn't going to go and comfort Marie who I knew wouldn't appreciate it at this moment because she's trying to stay stable, so I just turned around, grabbed my beer and payed for our things.
End Notes:
Sorry it took so long. I hope it was okay-please rate and review-thanks!
Masturbation by AznMiss
Sex education.....remember that Dad? Remember that day you signed the paper from school that allowed me to be included in the sex education lecture? Do you remember right after you signed that paper you had sat down with me and explained what sex was, not that I didn't already know from all of the students at school. Do you? Well, I'm just asking because everytime I lay down at night in the same room with this stranger I'm staring at right now, the word masturbation pops up in my head.

Masturbation. Not exactly the cleanest word that is appearing in my head over and over again, but a word that I have mixed feelings for. See, Dad, since your not exactly here anymore, I can talk to you more about sex than I really ever wanted to because I'm not scared of how you'll look at me when I ask the things I'm about to ask.

My Sex Ed. teacher, Ms. Smtih, said that it's perfectly normal to masturbate. Perfectly normal. And all the guys in my grade had gladly confessed to masturbating everyday and they said it feels real good. Well, let's just say that I tried it that night....heh.....and nearly barfed. It hurt, Dad! No one said it was going to hurt! And remember my best friend Shelly that I had in the 8th grade? Yeah, well I told her about it, so the next day I went over to her house and we looked it up online. It said that it would hurt at first, but get better. You know, feel better. Hah! Was that a load of bullcrap! I spent ten minutes in pain that same night waiting for the goodness, but it never came! I tried all different things to make it good, but it never worked. So, since then, I've labeled myself the Forever Virgin. If I can't handle two measly fingers, how can I ever handle a.....oh, gross. I don't know if I'm having this conversation with you or myself, Dad. I say it's you, but I know I'd never ever talk to you like this. Instead of talking to you like my dad, I've made you this little pigment in my mind that's like my psychiatrist. A psychiatrist with the name of "Dad". But I figured out that I'm not talking to you, Dad, so just ignore whatever you just heard, because I sure was not talking to you. You know, the you, "you". You know?

" Just because my eyes are closed, doesn't mean I'm blind." Logan's rugged voice ran through my ears as I began to feel myself burn hard. He sighed and made his eyes open a little, the hazel color rolling toward me through the small slits. " What do ya need?"

Clearing my throat and quickly averting my eyes to the cieling fan, I searched my mind for something important to say so he didn't have the excuse to comment that I waste my breathe everytime I open my mouth. Think, think...a topic that would be reasonable to ask about in Logan's eyes......masturbation? I'm on the topic myself anyways.....heh, yeah right. Hmm.....

" Who was that woman at the liquor store the other day?" I asked, trying not to seem too excited that I found something decent to ask about. I kept my eyes on the cieling fan that seemed to have collected dust on the smooth plastic as I heard Logan take a deep breath and shuffle around in his bed.

" Aimee. She was some chick me and your dad met a long while back at a bar...." his voice didn't hide the reluctance that he didn't want to expand on this Aimee girl, but hearing that my dad knew her, I wanted to know more about this woman.

" Were you guys like good friends?" I asked, flipping on my side to face him, strands of my dark hair getting in my view of his perfect body. He lay on his back, one hand tucked snuggly beneath his head, the other lying uselessly on his buff chest that I couldn't take my eyes off since it clearly showed it's masculinity through the thin beater that I preferred wasn't even there. His eyes were focused above, the stare on the cieling becoming so intense I beleived it was about to start breaking and caving in.

" Not exactly, kid. You should get some sleep, now. We're leaving early in the morning." During that statement, the only thing that moved were probably his lips and tongue and whatever else was needed to speak. He stayed stone stiff, as if he was frozen. But I could see a memory slowly playing in his eyes, and I knew that he was hiding something.

" What do you mean, 'Not exactly'? " I pressed, adjusting my weight as I supported myself on one elbow, leaning in closer in the empty space between our beds as I waited for the answer. I watched as his chest moved up and down as he breathed, making it quite hard to hold in the drool that I was creating from watching his every move. A little stalkerish? Uhm, yeah, but I don't care. Logan's the only good looking guy I've came within ten feet of in the past couple weeks.

" It means not exactly, kid. There's no damn secret meaning behind it. Just get some rest, alright?" his eyes shot me an irritated look before closing into a light rest from the exhaustion that clearly took over.

Okay, well I guess that stops me from pressing anymore buttons. I switched off the lamp and stared up at the cieling that I wouldn't be able to see until my eyes adjusted in the darkness that now filled the motel room. Okay, Dad. I'm talking to the real you, now. Not the little psychiatrist in my head. I have to ask you a question. You probably know Logan far more better than me, and I just wanted to know what to do next. If you were here right now, and we were having a conversation, you'd probably say something like, " What do you mean, Marie? I'm always hear to listen and help, but I can't if your giving me only one piece of the puzzle that you need help solving." Yeah, I probably hit the nail right on the head, huh? Well, what I mean is that I'm finding him much more attractive than I should be. See, number one is that he's my guardian, like a parent. I can't start being attracted to my parent! No, ew, no. That cannot happen. Number two is that he scares the crap outta me. Now, excuse the language, but Dad, he really does! How did you travel with him for a whole 14 years? I'm about to die from 11 days! 11 days, Dad! Oh, hah, can't forget the third reason! If he was best friends with you, he's like near 50, right? Give or take a few years, but I might as well be attractive to an old man! You know, they said it's pretty common for women to be attracted to older men, but almost 30 years older is too old! Whew, if I ever have kids, I hope I never have a daughter as complicated as me. Heh, I don't think I'd wanna go through all of what I just said to you, Dad.

Now, back to my psychiatrist. Back to masturbation. Should I give it another go tonight? It'd be kind of risky with Logan around because I tend to squeal a little, but I've learned to bite my tongue when around him.

**********************************************************

That smell.....oh, Owen. I'm not going to open my damn eyes to scare that girl, but I smell two things that just jammed themselves up my unwilling nostrils. Pain and Sex. Too strong. I hear her squirming in her bed a little, silent gasps of pain escaping into the quietness of the room. Oh no, Owen. Your daughter....your daughter....in the bed next to me......heh, you gotta be shitting me, Owen. I don't even want to say what your daughter is doing right now. All I can say is that she's freakin crazy! You couldn't warn her about my senses, could you Owen? This is the last thing I need to smell from her. The last damn thing, and here it is! Lingering in my nose and head. She couldn't do this shit in the bathroom? No, she had to do it right here. What a fuckin' awkward moment. Your daughter is so fu-

" Ahh..." she said under her breathe, so silent I could barely hear it. Opening my eyes a little, I could see that her eyes were closed and her body slowly deflate into the mattress as a smile cautiously played on her lips. The thick brown blanket was pulled and tucked securely under her chin. My eyes wandered through the small openings in my eyelids over the curvature of her body under the blanket. They roamed over the hill, no, mountain that her breasts created and down the flat area where her stomache was. Now, Owen please keep your sight away from this room. A small lump moved slowly up and down over her crotch area under the blanket and I really felt everything at once. Laughter, because this moment was too inappropriate that I had to just laugh at it. Anger because it began to feel like my jeans were shrinking. And disgust that I was even seeing what I was seeing and thinking what I was thinking.

Owen, if you were here right now, you'd know what to do or say. Damn, I wish you were here right now. Get me outta this situation. I got a 17-year old girl, no, wait. I got ~your~ 17-year old girl in the bed next to me pleasing herself in a way that should be done in complete private. In complete private because I'm ready to rip her clo- No, No. I can't think of this..No, no. Damn, I'm just gonna go back to sleep, and pretend this never happened.
End Notes:
Oooh, this chapter was a little risky for me to write. I went completely different from what I was originally gonna write. I wasn't completely thinking when I wrote this. My fingers just kind of moved and I just watched what they wrote. Oh, I sound crazy huh? Hah, sorry, but please rate and review on what you think about this shaky chapter that really came out of no where. Thanks! Also, I will be posting more rapidly again, so stay close! Thnaks again!
Two-Dollar Whore by AznMiss
It was an awkward morning. Owen, even if you were here right now, the tension wouldn't get any lighter. I don't know if she knows that I know but I sure know what she knows, and that's not exactly the best knowledge that I have right now. I had stayed awake during the whole half hour of your daughter's "happy moment". You know how ugly that situation was? Do you, Owen? Your daughter.....heh....your daughter, Owen. She's your daughter.....

" Logan, I need to go to the store." Marie said as she rifled through one of her briefcases, creating a pile of unimportant clothes on the bed. Her cheeks began to turn a light red as she searched her other briefcase and purse for something.

I was temepted to ask whether she needed to go to the store for a vibrator or dildoe, but I shook my head to myself and refused to let in last night's memory invade my head.

" What for, kid?" I asked as I lit a cigar and took a drag as I watched her search her things a second time. Annoyance covered her face as she pushed her purse off of the bed and plopped on the pile of clothes.

" Girl things....." she said, still looking angry but her voice sounding too innocent. Innocent. That's what I thought your daughter was, Owen. Innocent. Heh, yeah, did that judgement just fly out the window last night.

**********************************************************

He looked at me indifferently and grabbed his leather coat. Did he understand what I meant? There's no way that I'm going to tell him that it's my time of the month and need to grab some maxi pads, so he better understand what I meant. He better understand that I'm extra pissed because the morning right after my successful night, I get hit with the pain from the cramps that woke me up too early this morning.

" Let's go." he said quickly and I slipped on my flats. I hurriedly walked up to him by the door and he looked me up and down. " Your going to go like that?" I looked down at my tight turquoise blue shorts and large black shirt that almost covered my shorts. My hair was in a messy up do and my long legs were exposed.

**********************************************************

" It's not a fashion show, Logan. I'm just going to stop in and grab something, alright?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking out and I watched the edge of her firm behind sway as she walked. Gosh, this kid looks like she just had sex. Her hair is in a hot mess, those shorts look like underware and that shirt looks like it belongs to the guy she slept with. Owen, do I let her go like this?

" Nuh-uh, kid. Get your ass back inside and put on some pants." I said and she turned around and chuckled, placing the hand I'm pretty sure that pleased her last night on her hip.

" Can we just go? It's freakin' 7 o'clock in the morning. No one important is gonna be in the damn liquor store. Can we just go? Please?" she asked not hiding the effort that she refused to put in to hide her sarcasm in the plead. If I was a different guy and I seen her like this, would I ignore it or try and get at this young girl who looks like she's willing to sleep with anyone.

" I'm not going to tell you again, kid. Change Now." I said, pointing into the open doorway, irritated that she wasn't listening. Sighing in defeat, she walked swiftly into the room and pulled on a pair of sweats over her shorts. Frusturation made her turn a bright red as she walked back out, nearly missing my shoulder that I know she was ready to shove. " Watch your attitude,kid." I called after her as I slammed the room door shut. Owen, your daughter is making me want to kick her ass down these stairs right now. Just because her ass is on her period doesn't mean that she can go out dressed like a two-dollar whore. Yeah, sorry Owen, but that's the truth. She did look like a two-dollar whore in those booty shorts. I mean, I have no problem whatsoever letting her look like a tw-dollar whore behind closed doors, but out in the open? No, I don't think so.

**********************************************************

I slammed the passenger's door back into it's place after I exited his damn car. Why does he give a damn about the way I look, Dad? Matter of fact, why does he give a damn about me at all. Ugh, I swear! He's so damn frusturating. Sometimes I think he cares for me, and other times I feel like nothing but a burden. And that feels like crap, Dad! I just wish you were here right now. I need you more than I think I need you, Dad. I'm completely lost and pissed off with this guy who think he owns the whole damn world!

I grabbed the bag of pads and payed for them with the money he gave me. I walked out back to the car to find him on a cell phone I didn't know he owned. I placed the bag behind my calves to kind of hide what I had gotten, even though he probably knew what it was.

**********************************************************

" What are you trying to say about this kid, Aimee?" I asked right before Marie opened the door to enter the car once again. She gave me a curious look before swooping in and hiding the bag behind her legs. No use. I already know what it is.

" I'm saying that he's your child, Logan. We slept together 3 years ago, remember that? When we met up at that bar again?" she asked sounding like she was ready to jump through the phone and wrap her hands around my neck.

" Yeah, what of it, Aimee?" but I knew what was next. She was going to say something like she got pregnant right after I left and has been searching for me for three years now. When she seen me at the liquor store she was too shocked that Owen died to say that she had my son and I should start coughing up some child support.

" I found out I was pregnant soon after I left and you were the only person I slept with in a week, Logan. I was going to tell you at that liquor store before I found out the one man I loved in my life died and I'm the last to know! So now that I've reached you, I need to tell you that I have been taking care of this child for 3 years by myself Logan since you played your disappearing act! It's hard, damn it! I need some help, Logan! Logan needs a father!" she cried into the phone like a dramamtic woman on a soap opera. Logan? Did I just hear correctly? Did she name her son Logan or is she saying that I need a father?

" Wh-What the hell did you name the kid? You named him after me?" by this time I was already out of the car to hide the conversation from Marie. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I slept with one crazy ass woman. " How are you sure I'm even his father, Aimee? I mean, you just let any guy stick their penis into you."

I heard her scream and say a few dirty words before she hung up. Thank god. Owen, this was the first woman you ever fell in love with. Look at her now. She sounded horrible but I have to admit, still looked wonderful. Walking back to the car, I ignored this morning's early conversation so it couldn't ruin my day that Marie usually ruins.
End Notes:
Kind of hard chapter to wirte. Don't know why exactly. Just was. I spent about four hours deleting the whole thing and starting over fresh. I finally decided on this. I know it's not that great of a chapter but please still rate and review! Thanks!
His Child by AznMiss
I plopped on the bed of our new motel room as I watched Logan flip open that new silver cell phone he had began using. He pressed a few buttons and glanced up at me before putting it to his ear as he walked out onto the little porch right outside of our window and shut the glass door. I wonder if he's talking to that Aimee girl again. She was real pretty, but something about her seemed kind of old. I had to keep replaying her face in my head later that night because I felt that something was really off. You know thag gut feeling? The one that everyone says you have to listen to? Yeah, I had one of those feelings. It's not a great feeling because it kind of aches, but a feeling that was too strong for me to ignore. I think it was her mouth area. Yeah, something was kind of off, something was really off. Oh well. There's nothing I can do about this feeling now. Might as well go take a shower.

After doing that, I put on a pear of old basketball shorts and one of Dad's large shirts. I inhaled it's scent and smiled, missing him like crazy before I slipped it over my head. Glancing in the reflecting glass, I seen that I looked like I dropped a little weight. I mean, I ate all of my food when I was with Logan, and would snack throughout the day since I was bored out of my mind. But my face had somehow gone slimmer and my bone structure popped out more than it used to. My jawline was now clearly visible instead of hidden underneath the baby fat. The high cheekbones I possesed was now exposed without me having to grin. I actually really like this new thing I've got going on....sorta. I mean, can I actually change this much in a few weeks with that psycho? But come to think of it, it's been a while since I've had a good look at myself, so maybe the changes happened a while back. Yeah, maybe that's it.

" Marie, I'm ordering chinese. What do you want?" Logan called through the thick wooden door.

" I don't know. Get me anything." I called back and began to brush my hair while turning on the little portable television in the bathroom to some new channel.

" She'll have the uhm......Running Chicken and Duck Tongue." I heard Logan say through the door and I rolled my eyes with a smirk. I don't feel like hopping out of my comfort zone tonight, but I guess I won't mind something a little different. Something different. Yeah, exotic. That's what I need. I hope this upcoming meal will be satisfying enough.

Yes, and was it different. I stared at the curled up fried duck tongue that sat in the thin foam container, hoping my disgust wasn't clearly shown across my face. Logan glanced up at me and brang his face down to his carton of chow mein.

" Aren't you gonna eat, kid?" he asked me, eyes still looking down to hide the smirk I knew that had crawled on his face. I knew how I could win this. Let him think he won grossing me out and then snatch it right back.

" I think this is a little too exotic for me, Logan." my nose scrunched as I looked up at him with a little shake of my head. He met my look with a complete serious one and pointed to the duck tongue with his chopsticks.

" Eat it, kid. You wanted me to order something for you, so I did." and he continued eating the noodles that I could smell from across the small table that we sat at in our room. I preferred a fork over the chopsticks and jabbed the thick piece of meat. I glanced at him as he grinned at me and took a bite of the pointed part.

**********************************************************

Her features loosened and she licked her lips as she looked at the tongue.

" It's really good." she said and took another bite of it, suprise and satisfaction in each bite. I knew it was good. Owen, you knew it was good too. Heh, remember the first time we tried it? We were in that small little restaurant in Beijing and I got it. I told you that it was just a regular piece of meat and you ate it, saying it was real good after every bite which made me try it to find that it wasn't so bad. When I told you it was Duck Tongue, you had given me a horrified look like you had just drank poison and were waiting to die. Hah, good times.

**********************************************************

He smirked and shook his head, those hazel eyes wandering away in deep thought. The smirk soon began to fade and was replaced by a chuckle when he looked back up at me before sticking some noodles into his mouth. He seemed awkwardly open as he told me about the time he and my father had tried Duck Tongue in Beijing. I couldn't help the small and short laugh that we had when he told me about the look on my dad's face.

" Your dad.....is one of a kind...." he trailed off like that and I knew that the he had once again expertly made the conversation come to the end without any questions being asked. The usual silence took over the air around us once again and I can't say that I felt awkward about it anymore. I didn't really. In the beginning, it was real awkward. Too awkward. Now I know that silence is something I prefer to have. If me and Logan have a real conversation, like a real real one, then it kind of gets awkward right after, so I guess we keep it to a minimum to avoid any wierd and tense feelings.

The next morning, I enjoyed the quiet drive and watched the bilboard signs that flew by the dark view of the tinted window. I breathed easily as I stretched my hands in the sunlight that had been able to seep in through the tint of the window and smiled. I felt more relaxed today for some reason. More easy going. But my body tensed up as we passed a sign that described the highway we were on.

" Logan, we were on this same highway a couple days ago going East. Why are we going West, now? Why'd we turn around?" I turned over to face him and was not suprised that he didn't answer back but only took a long drag out of the cigar that I was sure did him no good.

I sat back in my seat, trying to relax and ignore the uneasy feeling that conquered my lower stomache. You know the area that gives you your gut feelings? Yeah, that area. And it kind of worried me. I worried even more when I realized that I didn't know what the hell I was worrying about in the first place. It had been about two hours of silence before we exited and passed sign that said " Aliceville City Limits ".

" Aliceville? Hadn't we just come from here a while ago, Logan? Why'd we come back?" I asked him as I took in the familiar scenery. After a minute of staring out of the window, I looked over to him for an answer but only recieved a glance.

His face got even colder as we turned a street corner into the suburban area of the city. My heart clenched as I watched the happy little families having barbeques or just lingering about their beautiful homes surrounded by white pickett fences. Gosh, I miss you Dad.

" Where are we going, Logan?" I asked, hoping to spoil what was coming up but I only recieved a growl and I knew that I was pushing my luck with Logan's patience by prodding too much. I took a few deep breaths as I felt myself getting a little excited from the curiousity of this change of direction. We finally pulled into the driveway of a tall two-story cream house. It had a cute little brown brick roof with another manicured lawn and pickett fence. It looked like any other perfect suburban house, even with the sprinklers going and all.

I followed Logan out of the car and to the white pickett fence that was tall enough to reached my navel and heard a few noises as a little boy ran out of the gate from the house. He had dark little curls that carelessly bounced up and down around his face and lightly tanned skin. His eyes were a bright hazel which complimented that little button nose that scrunched as he laughed. The boy wore little blue denim shorts and a cream t-shirt. As he ran up to the fence, his laughter still dominating all sound that entered our ears, I seen that he wasn't tall enough to turn the knob all the way, but tall enough to to kind of twist it this way and that.

" Logan, I told you not to go outside yet." A woman's voice said in a lecture-ish tone and from the shadows behind the screen gate came Aimee. She wore a long and thin white spring cotton dress that seemed to fit her just perfect. Her eyes once again were dazzling as she walked out from the porch's protection into the sunlight. " I was expecting you to come last night. What happened?" her hands firmly grabbed her hips as she waited for an explanation.

During the short moment as Logan sighed, I had to replay what the woman had just said. Did she call that little boy Logan? Logan.......oh my gosh......it can't be. I looked down at that little boy who ran in circles, the little giggles beginning to get a little old as he ran up behind Aimee and hugged her leg. Those eyes....those eyes are definitely Logan's. Those thin lips can't be Aimee's because her's are full and plump. But they match Logan's.......

" Are you going to let me in or what?" Logan said, and Aimee grinned as she let the fence door swing open. I stared as Logan walked quietly and indifferently into the house. Aimee still stood at the door with a warm smile on her face, baby Logan now in her arms grabbing at her curls.

" Come in. C'mon. Don't be shy." Aimee said as she put her hand on my shoulder and guided me up her porch steps and into her house.

It was very nice. Very simple. As I stepped into her living room, my eyes first caught on the pictures of different men with Aimee on the wall. Ooh, that's not a good sign. The cream colored brick fireplace had studio pictures of baby Logan in his younger years. Logan was sitting on one of the cream colored couches on the far side and I joined him. Aimee sat on the cushioned chair on the side of the couch with a satisfied warm smile.

" Do you guys want anything to drink or eat?" she asked as she bounced the little toddler on her lap. He giggled and leaned back into her chest that had two big bouncing breasts.

We both shook our heads in unision. Aimee gave Logan a meaningful glance before she looked away and he rolled his eyes before clearing his throat.

" We're going to be staying here for a while, Marie. Go get your bags in the car." I wasn't completely shocked for some reason when he said this, but was shocked when Aimee cleared her throat and Logan growled. " This is my son.....Logan."
End Notes:
I hope that this chapter is okay. I did my best to elongate it so please rate and review! Thanks!
Crazy Woman by AznMiss
I unpacked awkwardly in this tiny room that Aimee gave me. I mean, she might as well have shoved me in a closet. Really, right when you walk in there a bed that takes up the whole left wall and a small dresser to the right that takes up about two-thirds of the right wall. Then, right next to the small bed is a huge nightstand! You can literally only take three steps in this narrow space that had been left for walking room. Three damn steps! And you know what, I think that Aimee girl doesn't like me very much because she slammed the room door when she walked out and "accidently" shoved me while I spoke to Logan about my suitcases. What a b- no, I'm much more mature than to stoop down and call that old woman a bitch because, heh, you know, I'm a very mature woman. A very mature woman. And mature woman don't call old angry hags bitches. Nuh-uh, not in the least bit. Not in the least bit.

How did this all happen? I mean, it happened so quick! One minute I was eating duck tongue and the other I'm getting shoved into a room that I'm sure was just a large closet. And Logan has a son? A son? With this old woman? How could that have happened? Does he not know that she looks a tad bit old? How could you sleep with an old woman when your like underware-model gorgeous? Not only sleep with a woman who is trying to hold on a little too hard to her youth, but have a child with her? Oh, my gosh. No, no. Heh, I'm exagerrating again, Dad. Okay, so let's just get things straight. She's a pretty woman who slept with a sexy man and they had a child together. No biggie, right? Right. So I'm pulled into this since Logan is my guardian so now what do I do? Should I sit lay in my new state of the art concrete bed and fantasize about sleeping with Logan? Or should I go down there and see what's going on?

" I like choice number 2." I said to really no one in particular as I flung open my room door a little too hard and it ended up hitting the thick bed frame. I winced at the bang it caused and closed it behind me. Looking up and down the empty and polished hallway, my eyes marveled at some small pictures that were put into some type of collage. I scanned the unfamiliar faces the pictures exposed and would smile every now and then when my eyes would land on someone making a funny face or doing a funny pose. Once I was done observing the strangers, I looked around the desolate hallway again, wondering if something would pop out at any moment.

" Lunch is ready!" Aimee's piercing voice echoed through the hallways and it made me want to shove a broom down her fake throat. I sighed and found myself starting walking down the spiral staircase, holding on to the unsturdy wooden railing that shivered from my movement. My feet somehow found themselves to the kitchen where Aimee was wearing a black apron which made her summer dress look more gothic than....summery. She stood in front of the stove as she carefully mixed the contents that were boiling noisily in the tall pot. Baby Logan was already sitting in his high chair, banging his fork and spoon together loudly while making little sounds. " Hey. You ready for my famous Clam Chowder?" that fake smile made my blood boil and the sarcastic kindness made me want to bang her head against that pretty marble counter she owned. I bit my tongue to keep my mouth from saying anything vile and gave her a sarcastic smile back as I sat down at the dining table which was already made.

" Where's Logan?" I asked, searching the room for the person that I loved to hate and love at the same time. His prescence was no where to be found and I looked at Aimee who was staring into that pot of soup with a little evil smirk on her lips.

" You must see Logan as like a father figure now, hm?" she asked, the menace behind her soft voice already making me worry about where Logan was. He was like my protector or something and he leaves me here with this psycho woman. Oh, Dad. Is this what I get for not talking to you that often anymore?

" No, not at all. But, where is Logan?" I asked, already rising from my chair and slowly walking to the doorway of the kitchen in case she comes running at me with a knife I have a good chance of running away.

" He went to the store. Just sit down and eat, okay? Stop worrying about him." It wasn't exactly him I was worried about. It's this woman. She walked over to me with a large bowl of the soup and placed it in the middle of the dining table. I let my imagination take over for a second and believed that I seen worms and eyeballs roaming between thick green goo. I shook the thought away with disgust and smiled to see that the smell of the clam chowder was real good. Aimee stood next me, hands intertwined with eachother over her pelvic area as she looked down at me with a smile. " Help yourself. There are drinks in the refrigerator so don't be shy to go ahead and get something, okay?" Oh, no. She sounds too obviously fake and sarcastic. What the hell have I ever done to her? I gave her a quick smile and cleared my throat as I listened to her heels clack against the tiled kitchen floor as she walked out. As I waited for the clacking to change it's sound so I new that she was out of the room, I heard them stop. Turning around, I seen that her back was faced to me and she was holding the entry's archway loosely with one hand. Slowly turning her head around as much as she could, she smiled at me. " Marie, leave Logan alone, do you understand?" her voice was calm, yet icy and scary. It sounded possessed really, and it made shivers run down my spine, but she's making me feel like a fool! I didn't even do anything to her!

" Aimee, I don't know what I did to make you dislike me so much since we've only been together a little over an hour." I said honestly, really wanting to know what this chick's problem was before I wrap my hand around her neck-acting like she's the shit and stuff.

" Nothing yet, but I know you will, so I'm just giving you a head's up Marie." she turned her head back around so I seen the back of her head. I could hear the evil smile in her voice when she said, " I'm only telling this to you for your own benfit, Marie. I suggest you take it rather than leave it." Who the hell does this woman think she is? I began to walk up to her, the energy flowing to my hand, but was intrrupted by baby Logan's loud screeching. I threw my hands over my broken ears and looked at Aimee, who stood there as if the boy's screaming was not affecting her at all. " Do you mind feeding him for me, Marie? I have a few errands to run."

I began to reach for her but his shrieking just got louder and I could've sworn I heard something glass-made break. I walked over to the boy and jammed a spoon of soup in his open mouth. The screeching was soon replaced with giggling as the soup began to drip out of his open mouth. Turning around to see where this woman went, I seen that she was gone.

" What a freakin' crazy woman....." I said lowly to myself before baby Logan began screaming again so I stuck another spoonful of soup in his wailing mouth. " Shh, okay baby Logan? If you keep screaming then I won't be able to feed you this yummy soup." I gave him a warm smile and he just giggled even more, the contents of his mouth spilling down his chin. Oh great, I get stuck with a psycho woman's child and all he does is spit out his food.

**********************************************************

I walked in the kitchen to find Marie with a damp cloth rubbing her shirt that had a kind of white stain on it. She looked angry and irritated as her lips moved inaudibly since Logan ran around this kitchen in circles screaming. But this was a perfect moment. Marie looked worn down. Her hir was falling out of the ponytail she had it in and white little spots covered every 5 inches of her clothing. Logan was running around like the kid he was who never ran out of energy. And Aimee.....Aimee was once again gone and I honestly didn't know when her flaky ass was going to come back. I knew she'd pull some shit like this, and if she's not back by tonight I'm leaving. Owen, do I take the kid or not? Eh, yeah. I guess. It'll keep Marie from complaining that she's bored all of the time.

" Logan, shut up." I said strictly, and I have to admit Owen, I sounded pretty stupid because it sounded like I was telling myself to shut up. But this didn't quite occur to my son, Logan, whose mouth shut and looked up at me with my own hazel eyes. They stared up at me blankly for a moment and I rolled my eyes when his bottom lip began to quiver. Next thing I know this kid is screaming and crying at the top of his lungs! Damn, I hope he didn't get that from me, Owen.

Marie screeched in frusturation and gently picked up Logan. He instinctly wrapped his small arms around her neck and dug his face into his shoulder, momentarily muffling the sobs. She rubbed his back and gently bounced him around until he stopped crying and began to wiggle around to be let back down on the floor. A triumphant smile spread across her face as he ran around in circles again, except this time without screaming.

" That woman that left her kid with me is crazy!" Marie stated whie plopping down in an empty seat and fixed her hair. She began to explain to me what Aimee said and I smirked to myself, knowing that Aimee was just trying to spook Maire out. She always did that to keep girls, that she thought would challenge her when it came to guys, away. It obviously creeped marie out because she sat there with her head resting in her palm as her elbow provided some support on the table. She stared into space as she began talking away about how Logan kept spitting the soup on her and would keep screaming if she didn't reload his mouth with soup after he spit it at her.

" It's just so hard.....but I guess it's okay. He's really sweet and does that to get attention." she said as she wiped the droll that had began to trail down the edge of her own mouth.

" Wow, you sure learned a lot in the past 4 hours of staying in this house." I remarked as I watched Logan raise his arms up to her to be carried. She gave a warm smile and placed him on her lap where she bounced him like Aimee had done before.

" Yeah....." she said and smiled, exhaustion clearly taking over her, but she still sat there, still bouncing that boy on her lap.
End Notes:
I hope this chapter was good because it took me extrememly long to write, so please rate and review, thanks!
In The Closet by AznMiss
I closed baby Logan's room door where he finally slept and grinned to myself, proud that I was able to put up with him the whole day. I mean, it wasn't a big deal really. He's a sweet kid when you get past his screaming.

I glanced at the round clock that hung in the hallway. 9:19 pm. Where the hell is this lady? She's been gone since noon. I'm pretty sure errands don't take a whole 9 hours. I looked down the hallway toward her room and smiled to myself. Logan went out and said that Aimee probably won't be coming back. Well then, I guess a little snooping won't hurt.

I opened the door and stuck my head inside first. The smell of vanilla instantly exposed itself to my nostrils. Well, her room smells nice. Slowly creeping in and closing the door shut behind me, I seen that her room was huge! It had a large canopy bed with white curtains that had been tied to the bed frame poles. There was a nice oak desk set against the wide window on the far side of the room with a desk lamp and a few papers on it. A wide flat screen television was hung across the bed on the wall and right under it was a matching oak dresser. To my direct right was a large vanity area where groups of different shades of lipstick and other makeup stood. This had caught my attention first because the most makeup I owned was some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow palette, and two different shades of lipstick. But she had the whole makeup store sitting on her vanity! Opening the two small drawers the vanity had, I seen that one consisted of different nailpolishes and the other had a collection of different eyeshadow palettes. I mean wow. I couldn't explain how much makeup she had. She had each and every different item in each and every different color. Hm, maybe this is how she stays so young-looking.

" Where the hell were you!?" Logan's voice sounded muffled through the thick walls, but it was loud enough to let me know that they were somewhere in the hallway. Oh, crap! This is just great! Where the hell do I go now!?
Oh, shit. I'm busted. The door knob is slowly turning.....

**********************************************************

I grabbed Aimee's wrist and spun her to face me before she could walk in her room to avoid me. She had an exhausted and irritated look on her face. I had already known what she was doing, but I needed her to say it.

" I said, where the hell were you Aimee! You leave and don't come back until almost ten hours later? Is this how it always is?" I demanded an answer from her. Owen, help me out here. This is your woman!

" But she's your child's mother, Logan." that's what you would've said back, but would take care of the situation yourself still. Aimee shook her head and looked away.

" Don't ask questions you already know the answer to, Logan." she hissed coldly before retreating into her room. I followed after her and watched as she tossed her things on her bed. Sighing and turning back around to me, I could see that there were tears at the rim of her eyelids. " Look, I'm sorry I left Logan with Marie today but I had to meet some people, alright?"

**********************************************************

I listened to their voices that were muffled through the her closet that I sat in. It was really crowded in here. Her closet was about the size of the room she gave me, except more full because off the damn shopping mall she had in here.

" Is this how it's always been? You leaving Logan with people you don't even know while you go out and sell yourself?" the ice in Logan's voice stung even though it wasn't directed for me. I didn't need to be in the room with them to feel the tension because I could already feel it in here.

" So what if I did, huh? It doesn't matter now because it was in the past when you weren't there for us, Logan, so stop acting like I'm the bad person here! You can't just come in and expect that things have been just fine and dandy!" Aimee's voice was cracking a little and I could tell that she was beginning to cry. I heard a bit of shuffling before Logan spoke.

" Aimee, look, you called me to come over here with you and I'm here. What the hell do you want me to do, huh?" Isn't obvious, Logan? She wants you to come in and start helping to care for your child. I mean you missed out on three years, don't miss out anymore. Duh.

But when I was ready to hear this emotional speech about just that, I heard some more shuffling. What the hell is going on out there? I hear too much noise and too little talking. Okay, I heard something fall. Like...clothing?

" Aimee...." I could hear Logan say as if he was out of air. That was soon to be followed by a groan and I suddenly wanted to run out. Are they doing what I think they are doing? Oh, no. Please, no. Not while I'm here. Oh, great. Aimee just moaned. That's not a great sign. " Aimee....Aimee stop." Logan said out of breathe and I heard a little bit more of the shuffling. " Aimee, get off me right now." Logan's voice was hard and serious, but Aimee just giggled.

" No. Just be with me toight, Logan. It's been a while. Don't you miss me?"

**********************************************************

I sure would love to Aimee, but not with that kid in the room somewhere. I smelled her scent right out of Aimee's room door and inside it's even stronger. I can still smell it, but I'm too caught up at the moment to bust her ass.

" Aimee, I don't like to repeat myself. Get off of me." she pouted those plump lips and hopped off seeing that I was dead serious. I stood up myself and fixed my jacket as I followed Maire's scent to over in the closet. I bet she's having a lovely time in there. " I think you should go check on Logan." I told Aimee and she rolled her eyes before exiting the room disappointed that I hadn't slept with her. Oh well, Aimee. Maybe next time.

" Let's go, kid." I said and watched the closet door slowly open and Marie poke her red face out. She came out all the way and closed the closet door.

" Look, I'm sorry that I was in here and-" I cut her off with a shake of my head and a sigh.

" Just go to bed, Marie. We're probably leaving tomorrow morning." I said and began to walk out when I hear her scoff.

" I just unpacked all of my clothes and things! Now I got to pack it all back up!?" she exclaimed and shook her head in disbelief.

" I told you to never unpack, didn't I?" I said and smirked at her. She shook her head and walked out, just in time for Aimee to walk out Logan's room.

" Hey, Marie. Your still awake?" Aimee said with a warm smile as she walked toward her own room. I glanced at Marie who was giving Aimee a drity look and clenching her fists. The hatred Marie was giving off wasn't as strong as the jealousy Aimee was releasing. I shook my head and walked off to my own room not wanting to get into their drama.

**********************************************************

" I don't like you, miss." I said it gladly since we're leaving tomorrow and I really didn't give a damn about her. Aimee chuckled and patted my shoulder with a cute smirk.

" No worries, hun. I don't like you either. One, because you stole Logan away from me, and two, because you stole Owen away from me!" her face was turning a bright red and suddenly all of her beauty just turned ugly. But that wasn't a big concern for me. What was a big concern was that she saying that I stole my own dad?

" I didn't steal anyone away from you, Aimee! I don't even know you! How can I steal someone from a person I don't even know about!" Gosh this woman has a thick skull. Ugh, people like her irritate me. You know what I mean Dad? The ones who think they know everything and everyone owes them something? Mhhmm, those types.

" Oh, but you will honey." Then she quickly walked to her room and slammed the door in my face. How rude.
End Notes:
I feel like this was a crappy chapter, but please rate and review. Thanks!
Ripped From Her Arms by AznMiss
" Marie, wake your ass up." I could feel him shaking my leg violently and my eyes shot open to see a whimpering baby Logan in his arms. Aw, they look extremely cute. They'd look even better if Logan wasn't scowling.

" What is it, Logan?" I asked as he shoved baby Logan in my arms and he wrapped his arms around my neck that was quite sore from me sleeping in a bad position. I noticed that there was barely any sun out yet and seen that it was still 3:17 am in the morning.

" Pack his things, and we need to leave now." he said quickly and spotted my suitcases. Grabbing all of my things at once, he exited my room and left me with a whimpering baby in my arms. " What the hell is going on with your daddy, hm Logan?" I asked him but all I recieved was him digging his face in my shoulder.

I wanted to go and find Logan to ask him what the hell was going on, but something seemed to worry me about this whole situation so I just did as he told. Walking into his room, I seen that Aimee was already packing his clothes in overnight bags and miniature briefcases.

" Get that damn boy outta my sight, Marie before I chop his fuckin' head off! I'll pack his shit, alright!" She screamed, the bones and vanes in her neck popping out. I quickly turned back around and into the hallway with baby Logan crying in my arms. I gently rocked him in my arms as I made my way downstairs, trying to stay as calm as I could in this crazy household. Logan walked in the front door and looked at me curiously.

" Where his stuff, Marie? I th-"he began but I cut him off.

" That crazy woman said she'd pack it and if I don't get Logan outta her face she's going to chop off his head." I explained, exhaustion making me extremely grumpy and not ready for anything at the moment. Logan sighed and made his way up the spiral staircase.

" She's stepping way outta line..." I could hear him mumble as he went up. He called back down to me, " His carseat is already in the car, Marie. Wait for me in there." he disappeared into the shadows of the hallway and I suddenly heard a door slam. Taking that as my cue, I walked out and seen that his blue carseat had already been set up in the back. It took a while for me to settle him in since he was also fidgety and grumpy himself from the lack of sleep, but I got him in there. Once I did, I noticed that it was freezing in the car and took off my already warm sweater and draped it over the little boy.

" Go to sleep. Everything is going to be okay." I said and gave him a warm smile before he began to burst into tears.

What the hell is going on? Logan is somewhat frantic. Aimee is acting crazy again and saying she's going to chop off her own son's head. I mean, what the fuck is going on? Excuse the language Dad, but help me out here. Just let everything be okay, well, everything except that psycho woman. Go dip her in lava or something Dad.

After what seemed like forever, Logan came down carrying his things with Aimee following him, her cheeks tear stained and her mascara and eyeliner giving her some enhanced color on her cheeks as well.

" I said I'm sorry, Logan! Please don't leave!" Aimee pleaded and I could hear her start to really bawl as Logan slipped into the driver's seat silently. As he started the ignition, Aimee began to hit his window with her little fists." Logan! You can't take my son away from me!" she cried, and I almost felt bad for her until Logan swiftly reversed out of her driveway and down the street with baby Logan crying loudly. Turning around in the backseat, I sean that Aimee was running after us but she soon disappeared from my view and I knew that Logan wouldn't turn back.

" Logan, what's going on?" I asked him over baby Logan's screaming. He glanced at me in the rearview mirror while lighting a cigar.

" Shut that damn kid up first, Marie, and I'll tell you." he said and blew the cigar smoke out of the window.

" Second-hand smoking is worse than actually smoking the cigar, Logan. It's bad for Logan's health." I said as I began to shh him and move his carseat a little from side to side in a rocking motion. He soon calmed down and fell asleep quick, his eyelids slightly red and puffy still. I don't know how he calmed so quickly. If I was ripped from my mom the way he had been, I would've been screaming my head off.

" You wanna know what happened, kid? Well, I'll tell you what happened. I told Aimee that I was going to be taking Logan with me because it seems like she didn't have time for him. At first she was okay with it, since she agreed that she really didn't even want Logan. She said that he was killing her freedom. So them she started drinking some wine and one bottle became tow and two became three and whatnot. Then she starts confessing at how she hated Logan so much and had tried to kill him sometimes because he was driving her nuts. So that's when I got him and woke you up. And then she tries to keep me to stay with her. Is she fuckin' crazy!? She tried to kill my damn son!" Logan explains furiously, and I wince when he curses because I never liked cursing around little kids like baby Logan here. I'm suprised he had not woken up from Logan yelling so loudly.

I didn't say anything because his cloud of anger was thick and it looked like he wanted to kill someone right now. But wow, I'm suprised that that psycho woman went as far as to confess that she tried to kill her own son! I'm mean that's sick! You don't kill your own child!

My heart clenched when I looked at hbaby Logan sleeping peacefully. His bottom lip was slightly puckered and his little hands were curled into fists. How much pain has this little boy went through?

**********************************************************

I drove to a city faraway from Aimee's hoping that she hadn't followed us. As I checked into another motel, I watched Marie get Logan out of the backseat with her sweater still drabed over his back while he slept in her arms. I know I shouldn't be feeling what I'm feeling right now, Owen, but I can't help it. I felt so warm and relaxed when I seen Marie place a kiss ontop of Logan's head and Logan wrap his arms around her neck. I couldn't help but swell with love for both of them. Yeah, I couldn't ignore it anymore. I loved and cared for both of them even though I still considered each of them strangers. No, wait. I love my son and care a lot for your daughter. Does that sound better, Owen? You might think I'm falling in a different kind of love for her, hm? No, not quite yet. But I must admit that she's getting prettier and prettier every day.
End Notes:
Such a short chapter, I know, sorry. I hope this was okay and tell me if you think it was kind of rushed because I feel it was kind of rushed. Please rate and review-thanks!
What Could've Happened by AznMiss
Baby Logan sat on my lap as we ate breakfast in a small diner not too far from the motel. Although he was a little fidgety, he stayed on my lap while munching on a sausage I gave him off of my plate. I could see Logan glancing at us every now and then, but I kept my eyes on either baby Logan or my food since I didn't want to seem like I was watching him as well, but I was. I couldn't help it. I mean, I always watched Logan. He's a hot guy, who wouldn't? The only thing that bugs me just a little bit is his hair.

Once we were finished there, I followed Logan back to the motel in silence except for baby Logan making little noises. I didn't mind baby Logan playing with my hair or tapping my shoulders, but I was shocked that he threw his hand down my shirt.

" Wooh!" I exclaimed when he did that and Logan turned around to see me digging in my shirt pulling his hand out. " Did your mommy teach you that? That's not.....good." I managed to say, still in shock that a little 2 year old threw his hand down my shirt! He had been poking my boob until I fished his hand out! Does he like still want breastmilk because my boobs don't exactly carry that yet. Logan smirked.

" Why don't you just let him walk. Stop carrying him. I don't want to live with another spoiled kid." he scoffed and turned back around to continue to walk back to the motel. I placed baby Logan down and he ran up to his dad where he walked side by side with. It really did touch my heart when Logan looked down at his cild and smiled, which caused baby Logan to fly into a fit of giggles. Baby Logan looked like the carbon copy of his dad when they each smiled. Hell, he still looked like a carbon copy when he didn't smile.

But back to what Logan said, Dad. Am I spoiled? I don't see myself as a spoiled person. Spoiled people get whatever they want and take things for granted. I'm the opposite, Dad. I don't always get whatever I want and am greatful for all of the things I do get.

My attention had been drawn back ahead when baby Logan tripped and fell. There was a whole moment of silence before his face scrunched and started screaming and crying. Logan looked back at me and sent me a look that said," Get your ass over here and do something". He didn't need to because I was already there picking baby Logan up and rocking him again. When his sobs ceased and only his bottom lip quivered, he pulled up his pant leg and pointed to the little red mark that he had gotten from the fall. I could hear Logan chuckle and shake his head.

" Chickenshit." I heard Logan murmur and I slapped his arm on instinct. He first shot me a suprised look and I thought all hell was gonna break loose before he rolled his eyes again.

" Logan, he's 2! Have a heart for once, will you." I said and kept walking and bouncing baby Logan in my arms, avoiding the look I may have recieved from Logan. I had become a little more daring when it came to speaking out for baby Logan. I have this little soft spot for children and it makes me mad when Logan makes some mean remark about baby Logan.

Finally arriving at the motel, I set baby Logan down and searched through his things for some toys to play with. He stood impatiently by me and would make little noises and groans. I finally found a bag of little toy cars and took out a few. Squealing in joy, baby Logan grabbed them from me and went to play noisily in the corner.

" Your good at taking care of kids, huh?" Logan asked as he sat on the ledge of the open window and took a long drag out of his cigar.

" Yeah, I used to help out at an after school daycare program at my school for little kids. It was hard work, but I quite enjoyed it, really." I quietly reminisced on all of them memories at that place. I missed handing out little juice boxes, helping little kids with their homework, cleaning up kids who just barfed on themselves and all that.

The rest of the day was pretty much quiet. Baby Logan seemed to be easily occupied with just about anything. When he got tired of his toys, Logan tossed him a pillow and he began to ride it around the room like a horse.

" See, my kid is resourceful." Logan boasted and we both laughed at the sigh of baby Logan sitting on the pillow and dragging it along the floor with him like a horse. Baby Logan even made the horse's sound.

" Naaayy!" baby Logan exclaimed, and I looked to the side to see Logan's reaction. His face was warm and he was smiling at his kid, and I felt extremely happy and relaxed. My own warm smile was created as I watched baby Logan as well.

I kept myself busy by watching some television, but baby Logan soon took over the t.v. with his little kids shows. I didn't mind much, really. I was just happy that everything was going so smoothly with the new addition to our little traveling group. Plus, baby Logan seemed to ease the tension that me and Logan usually had.

Nighttime came quickly and I soon put baby Logan to bed.

**********************************************************

I watched her turn off the t.v. and pick up my child, who was still looking at the blank t.v..

" Time for bed, baby Logan." she said and walked over to the bed where she pulled the blanket up. I watched her calm and gentle face as she bent down to kiss him on the forehead. That moment almost looked magical as Marie and Logan held eye contact for a moment, both with little smiles on their faces. Then, Logan bursted into giggles and tried to get up again, but Marie shook her head and placed him back down.

" You have to sleep, now, Logan. You can play tomorrow." she said in a firm voice and Logan just giggled, those little curls he got from his mom framing his baby face. Marie ran her hand over his head and shut off the night stand lamp. Sitting next to him on her bed, she opened that black little composition book and began writing again.

I could feel something tug at my chest, but I ignored it. I ignored a lot of emotions I was feeling right now because if I didn't, I'd probably be making out with your daughter, Owen. My hand would be caught in that thick, dark hair of hers and my son would be watching in awe. So I just smoked my cigar and stared out of the window, not wanting to pay any more attention to them.

**********************************************************

I woke up in the middle of the night from baby Logan poking my nose with little giggles. I was quite grumpy again, but seeing his face with the little giggles made me smile at him.

" Shhh, your daddy is sleeping. We're gonna get in trouble." I whispered as I removed my hand from the protection of the warm blanket and held a finger to my lips. He stopped giggling and held his own finger to his lips, his cuteness making me start giggling.

" Marie, shut up." Logan grumbled from his bed and my mouth shut instantly, baby logan's eyes widening in horror. I guess Logan had already put the scare in his child.

Baby Logan soon fell asleep, but I couldn't. My eyes burned from exhaustion and every time I tried to close them, they shot right back open. I couldn't really find a comfortable spot because that would mean I'd have to move and I didn't want to wake up his kid again.

**********************************************************

Hearing the blankets rustle in Marie's bed made my eyes shoot open, thinking that she was masturbating next to my son. I watched her slowly ease out of the bed and slip on her shoes before walking outside. I glanced at Logan before following her out. She was leaning on the ledge of the ramp since and looked down at the empty parking lot since we were on the second floor. Glancing at me before looking back down at the parking lot, she smiled. I joined her.

" What are you doing out here, kid?" I asked and suddenly craved another cigar. She sighed with a calm smile and looked out to the dark street where only a few cars drove back and forth.

" Just needed some air." she replied and looked up at me with a calm smile." And you, Logan?"

" To come and see why the hell you came outside when you could've easily stood by an open window." she smirked at that and shook her head. Owen, I hate to say that I was waiting for the tension to come, but it never did. The night air was thin and welcoming even though it was cold. I looked at your daughter and seen that tears were forming at the edge of her eyes. " What's wrong kid?" I asked, wondering if I should put an arm around her or something.

" Nothing..." she said and sniffed while wiping her damp eyes. She looked at me with a small smile." See, I'm fine, Logan."

We stared at eachother for a minute before tears began to stream rapidly down her face and that smile turned into a frown. Is this the part where I embrace her, Owen? Oh, too late. She's embracing me.

" I just miss him so much, Logan!" she sobbed into my chest and I didn't hesitate to embrace her warm body back. " He was the only family I ever had and he's gone! He wasn't supposed to die yet! It just shouldn't have happened!" her sadness and hurt hit me hard, but I didn't need that to know what she was feeling because I was feeling the same things. Owen, you were my best friend, and you still are. You were the only person to actually care for me and stick by my side, and you left before I had the chance to tell you that. I held back my own feelings and held your daughter closer to me.

" I miss him too, Marie." I said lowly and she looked up at me with her red, puffy eyes. And that's when it happened. Her lips began to move slowly up to mine, and mine moved slowly down to hers. I felt her innocent breathe on my lips.....

**********************************************************

His lips brushed mine before he pulled back out of my arms. Running a hand through his hair, he shook his head and looked at me sympathetically.

" You should get back to bed, Marie." he said plainly and walked back inside the room, leaving me only to fantasize about what could've happened.
End Notes:
Okay, so I kicked off the awkward romance with Logan and Marie. I hope this chapter was okay. Please rate and review-thanks!
Get Out Of My Head by AznMiss
I sat in the backseat with baby Logan again as Logan drove away. I can't say that things have improved or have gotten worse since last night's moment. Ugh, I'm so angry because I can't call it last night's "kiss", because there was no kiss like I had been hoping! Only a simple brush of the lips before it ended. Why hadn't I had just grabbed his head and stuck my tongue down his throat? ..........oh, well that wouldn't have the best results.....heh.

The tension didn't waste any time to come back and fill the air in the car. It just felt so awkward. I mean, I almost kissed like a 50-year old guy and he almost kissed a 17-year old girl. But that wasn't the only factor I was worrying about. It was that he was my guardian. Like a parent! I almost kissed my parent! And I started it! Ugh, I feel horrible. No, you know what? I don't even know what to feel right now. I don't because I want to hop up in the front seat right now and get that kiss. But another part of me feels disgusted that I almost did last night. What do I do now, Dad? I want to kiss your best friend.....ick.

I soon fell asleep and was rudely awaken by baby Logan wailing in my ear and Logan calling my name.

" Marie, can you shut him up!? " Logan yelled over the screaming, his cigar in the hand that was pointing to the baby. What would happen if I were to say no to Logan? Heh, I don't think I'm too eager to find out.

" Shh, Shh.." I said lowly as I rocked his carseat a little, but that only made him wail louder, his features on his face scrunched in the middle. Logan groaned and pulled over to the side of the highway. Turning back around in his seat, he glared at his son which made him go one noise level higher.

" What the hell is wrong with that kid!?" Logan growled and stromed out of the car. I unbuckled him and was about to pull him out of his carseat when Logan reached in through the passenger's door and grabbed him.

" Logan, what are you gonna do!?" I called as Logan took him out of the car. There's no telling what Logan will do when he's pissed.

Hopping quickly out of the car, I watched as Logan put him down on the ground. Suddenly, baby Logan stopped crying and began giggling as Logan leaned against the car and lit a cigar. Standing up from his cramped legs, baby Logan began to run around in circles and I warmed up to the moment.

" He just needed to stretch his legs." Logan stated without bringing his eyes to meet mine. My happiness soon disolved when I remembered where we were.

" Logan, don't you think this is bad? We're on the side of a highway. We can't let a toddler run around on the side. We shouldn't even be out of the ca-" I began to explain, getting worried that we were bound to get run over soon enough, but Logan looked at me with cold eyes and I shut my mouth. I knew this was one dangerous stunt that he was pulling, but living with Logan has brought me to believe that if you just go along with what he does, then you'll be okay. Now if you disobey, he'll curse like there is no tomorrow and treat you like crap. Not wanting that to happen, I tried to ignore my worries and lean against the car calmly like he did, but found myself fidgeting like baby Logan does. I couldn't help it. There was just a big chance that he might run off into the highway or a car will swerve and hit us all! Logan must've sensed this because he sighed and looked at baby Logan.

" Get your ass back in the car, Logan." he called to baby Logan and my relief that we were getting back in the car took away my wince when Logan cursed at baby Logan.

As Logan slid into the driver's seat, baby Logan ran into my arms with the little fit of giggles he seemed to always be in. Settling back into the car, Logan took off and I smiled to notice that he wasn't driving as fast anymore. Aw, probably because we have a toddler in the car. I found that to be somewhat sweet.

**********************************************************

Alright, Owen. Stop pulling the guilt trip already. I know that your pretty pissed about what had happened with your daughter last night, but I didn't kiss her though, see. I almost did, but I pulled back because your face kept popping up in my damn head. I didn't mean for anything like that to happen, Owen, alright? So stop bugging me. Your pissing me the hell off. I can't even go within 3 feet of her because your damn face keeps popping up in my head. Just stop! Damn.....

" Logan, I need to use the bathroom." Marie groaned from the back seat as her head fell on the headrest. Logan was amusing himself with one of his little animal plush toy things.

" We're going to arrive at the next town in about 5 minutes." I said and glanced at the rear-view mirror at them again to find that she was looking at me through there too. See, look Owen. I only glanced at your daughter. I didn't stare like she's doing now, so get out of my head and go comfort her because she's turning red again.
End Notes:
Sorry it's such a short chapter, but I'll make the next chapter longer. I'll post the next one in a few hours because it may be a few more days until I go on again. So please rate and review-thanks!
My Name by AznMiss
The year full of tension between me and Logan seemed to have dragged on slowly. No words were exchanged unless needed to. Ever since the night of the potential kiss, things have went from bad to worse where our "more than just guardian and child" relationship was concerned. I mean, he wouldn't even look at me unless it was life or death! I know I'm not that ugly, so I won't burn his eyes out or anything like that you know.

Like I was saying, the year had been full of silence and motel-jumping. Yes, it was very boring. And yes, I had one hell of a time checking out Logan, but it wasn't that fun anymore because I had this aching feeling that he hated me since he changed so drastically. He just seems more angry and kind of dead at the same time. Here, let me give you an example while we were in a restaurant on our way to Baltimore.

Baby Logan had just spilled a cup of water on the floor. and Logan was beginning to fume.

" What the hell, Marie? I thought you were watching him! Why would you keep that tall and full glass of water so close to him and on the edge of the table!?" he began to yell, which was very strange because he rarely yelled in public but didn't hesitate when we were in our room. Baby Logan began crying his head off and the stir in the restaurant only got larger before the waiter that was cleaning up the spill insisted that it was alright and gave baby Logan a sticker. What a nice guy.

" .....whatever...." Logan had said as if he was extremely exhausted and looked down at his food like it wasn't even there. His eyes seemed so blank and empty that I almost believed that he was dead.

" Logan, are you alright?" I had asked, trying to mend the relationship that I had ruined back to it's normal state where we would have a casual conversation every now and then. He looked up at me with his face displaying a mixture of hatred and exhaustion that made me want to run into a hole.

" What the hell do you think, Marie?" he said lowly with a hint of sarcasm. A little grin tugged at the edge of his lips before he shook his head and dropped two 20 dollar bills on the table before walking out.

Yeah, extremely unlike him, right? That little show had given me a bad feeling all night. He acts like that every now and then which makes me think he's drunk or something. I prefer the mean and hard Logan in the beginning than the dead and angry Logan now. He seems like a grumpy old man now. Maybe his 50-year old age has caught up to him or something.

But at the moment, I could really care less because I stood in the front of my home. My Home. The home where I had spent my life in. The home where my many memories of me and my father had been cherished, and it hurt. Hell yeah, it hurt. But I had pushed it aside to make room for the happyness that I was finally home after that aching long and awkward year with Logan. It looked exactly the same except for the outgrown and wild lawn with a few weeds sticking out of the sides, but I could fix that easily.

" Hasn't changed one bit...." I said to myself lowly with a grin as I pushed open the front door. A warm feeling conquered my chest as I took in the familiar scene of my living room and kitchen. The only thing different was the stale air that seemed to linger around in my neglected house. I suddenly felt a large pressure hit my calve and I turned around to see baby Logan holding onto my leg. His hazel eyes roamed my house and he decided to just dig his face in my leg. " This is my home, Logan. It's okay."

" Wow, kid. Can you open some damn windows? It smells like old people." Logan mumbled before plopping on the sofa and running his large hand over his face. I nodded and did as he said while baby Logan ran around the living room observing the different items.

As I walked to the kitchen to open some windows there as well, I recalled when I had first met Logan that night. I smiled, remembering how I reacted when I seen his hair. I also remembered the pain I had went through that night and morning when he had rejected the fact that he was my guardian. I also remembered when I had my first dose of Logan's meanness when he snapped at me for offering what I could to make him more comfy.

" Logan, your going to stay here for a while, right?" I asked him as I stood on my tippy toes to try and open the high window over our sink.

" Yeah, kid. I guess." he said using that dreary voice of his again. Baby Logan slammed into my leg again which caused my hip to hit the counter hardly.

" Ow..." I hissed while closing my eyes to take in the pain. Baby Logan's giggling stopped and I looked down at him while rubbing my aching hip. " You have to be careful, Logan. You hurt me when you ran into me so you have to watch out, okay?"

Nodding, I could see a little smirk crawl onto his face as Logan walked in the kitchen, his face in the usual scowl.

" What is he smirking about?" he asked while standing next to me and examining his child's face in wonder as well. Even though baby Logan always smiled and giggled, this smirk seemed so different because he looked extremely serious.

" What wrong, honey?" I asked and watched as his mouth opened and closed uselessly in frusturation. I smiled and turned to Logan. " I think he's trying to say something."

" Finally." Logan hissed as we leaned closer down to his son. Baby Logan gave us a helpless look before running away from our looks. " So much for that." Logan said before we stood up straight again only to jump from his loud shriek. He ran back over to us with a smile.

" .....Muh-Wee...." he said and giggled in delight as he grasped his stomache with one hand and the other pointing to me. Logan and I exchanged glances before both of our faces broke into smiles.

" What'd you say, Logan?" I asked with a big smile that made him giggle even more.

" Muh-Wee!" he exclaimed even louder with both hands in the air. He had said my name! My name was his first word!

" Yes, I'm Marie! You got it!" I exclaimed, getting extrememly excited myself as I pulled him into my arms and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. I glanced over at Logan who was smiling and stroking his son's head. I wonder if he was mad that his son's first word was my name instead of his. I mean, what do you expect when you yell at your son all the time instead of nurturing for him? Anyways, if he was, then he was doing an Oscar Award winning job of hiding it as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed baby Logan's forehead.

He hadn't touched me in over half a year, but hey, who's been counting? Oh, well, so what if I was counting? I mean, Logan's mere touch or loving embrace like this made my knees almost falter. I wanted to turn to him and apologize for that night and kiss him again, making sure that I really kissed him instead of that brush-of-lips bullshit. Oh gosh, I'm going to make the time he spends with me good before he leaves me alone in this world.
End Notes:
I hope that this was alright. Please rate and review-thanks!
One More Thing I Wanted by AznMiss
Okay, Marie, think sexy. Think flirty. Think hot......

I observed the outfits I was able to create with my complete wardrobe now in use. I had to look good for dinner tonight since Logan insists on taking us out to eat again since I barely have any food in the kitchen, so I should look good. I mean, he plans on leaving in a week or so, which means I have a week to reach my goal of kissing him. I already managed to block my father out of my head. Hopefully he has too if that's what is bugging him about kissing me because I know he sorta likes me too.

Okay, I can either go with black mini skirt and red halter top.....hm, no. We're not going clubbing Marie. I threw that one to the side.

Alright, dark blue denim shorts with a white spaghetti strapped top and black heels......no, this is going to make me look like a girl who wants the wrong kind of attention.

Damn, why do all of these outfits make me look like a whore? Okay, maybe if I switch it up a bit.....

**********************************************************

I watched my son play on your swingset in the backyard, Owen. He never seems to run out of energy. I think he got that from his mom.

Owen, in a week or so I'm planning to leave your daughter to fend for herself. I'm not sure if I'm going to take my son or not since he loves her so much, but don't think that I just want to leave him with her to get him out of my hands. He's my son and I love him as well, but it'd be wrong for me to take him from her.

And your daughter has been struggling to keep up with me in the past year, but she did a decent job of it. I'm suprised she didn't run off when I didn't kiss her. Yes, Owen, I wanted to kiss her but I didn't, alright? It's been almost 10 months and your still messing with me. You need to stop before I jump off of a cliff to crack your skull up there myself.

" Logan, I'm ready." she called and I could hear her footsteps coming down the stairs.

" Finally." I said and turned around to see your daughter in a light denim mini skirt and a black turtle neck. Her black heels clacked softly against the tiled floor in your kitchen as she approached me. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun on the top of her head with these little hoops dangling from her ear.

I'm not going to lie, Owen. Your daughter looks good. Hm, maybe a little more than good. She looks more mature today. She also looks way older than an eighteen year old girl should look. Her make-up was very light, but it still transformed her more than it should've.

**********************************************************

I tried my best to hold in a grin as he examined my form in pure silence, but I had to let it out. It was flattering, really. I mean the guy that I'm practically on my knees for is checking me out!

" Alright kid, since it's your birthday I guess you can go out being dressed like a hooker. Let's go, Logan!" he called out to the backyard and I practically made my thumb and pointer finger into a gun. I pretended to shoot my head while Logan was turning around to call for his son and by the time he turned back around, I was already walking out of the door. I tried to do it sexy but since I hadn't worn heels in so long, it came out like I couldn't bend me knees. So I chose to walk like a regular person in heels and tried to recover my confidence from when Logan had said I looked like a hooker. Hell, I didn't think I looked like a hooker. I think I looked mature. Classy. Not overdone like some of the outfits I was planning to wear.

I decided to sit in the front this time. It's not that I didn't want to sit next to baby Logan, it's just that I wanted to be in the front to feel the wind in my face. To feel free and unstoppable. Heh, who knew you could feel all of this by just sitting in the front seat? And plus, it makes me this much closer to Logan. Am I trying to hard for this? Hm, no, I don't think so. I mean I'm going to try my hardest for that damn kiss because in a week he'll be nothing but a pigment of my memories.

We came to this nice restaurant and ate in silence, which I really disliked because I wanted it to be fun! But everytime I tried to make some type of conversation, Logan would knock it down with one of his smart remarks. I mean, it's my birthday! He should be nice! Shit.....some people.....

**********************************************************

I could see the anger and frusturation buzzing above her and I had to smile at my job well done. She kept her face down to hide the fact that she was pissed off on her eighteenth birthday, and that's when I decided to give it. Pulling the small black box out of my pocket, I held it down to hide it from Marie still.

" Marie, I want to wish you a happy birthday." I said and I could see her eyes soften and her lips curve into a warm smile before looking up.

" Thanks, Logan." she said and I slowly brought the black box into view. Her eyes got big as she leaned across the table to examine it in my hand. " Is that for me?" she asked excitedly.

Nodding, she looked up at me before gently removing it from my hand. She opened it as if it were the most fragile thing in the world and gasped.

**********************************************************

I stopped breathing the moment my eyes landed on the necklace that had a diamond heart hanging off of the golden chain. I. Could. Not. Breathe. Someone. Please. Help. Me. Breathe. Before. I. Die. Everything just seemed to stop moving and all I heard was silence as the uncontrolled tears ran down my face. Why the hell was I crying? Shit...why am I tearing up!?

" Marie....." baby Logan said from his high chair next to me as he poked my shoulder. " Okay?"

But I stil couldn't move or breathe until my lungs ached and I sucked in a lot of air that backfired and made me cough it all out.

" My gosh...Logan! Thank you soooo much!" I couldn't help but reaching over the table to kiss him on his soft cheek. But the butterflies that resulted from that didn't seem to be able to kick out the butterflies from having this necklace. " This is so nice. But honestly, it's too much, Logan. You've already done so much for me. I can't accept this."

But I knew my eyes and face told a whole different story as I removed it from the box and examined it as it hung from my slender fingers. Baby Logan added his "oooh"'s and giggled at it. It was real pretty...

" Kid, you deserve it for putting up with all of my shit for a year." he chuckled after stating that and ran his hand through his hair.

**********************************************************

I helped her put it on as she wiped away her tears and laughed.

" I don't know why I'm crying...." she said lowly before looking at baby Logan with a warm smiled. " Do you know how to make me stop, mister?"

Baby Logan giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. My chest swelled with love for both of them. It swelled so much it practically ached and I knew that I was beginning to cross the line with Marie so I hurried to pay for the check. On the way home she just kept staring at it and thanking me after I told her about a million times that it was nothing.

I stood on her porch while I smoked a cigar. I could still hear my son from the open window above as Marie tried to put him to sleep.

" C'mon. The more earlier you sleep then the more time we have at the park tomorrow, Logan." she said and in a matter of minutes the upstairs window shut and Marie was at my side. I could see the necklace sparkling on on her chest as the moonlight hit it. Her sweet scent reached into my nose and made it's way down to my chest as if it was conquering my heart. Woah, wait. That was a corny line, Owen. "conquering my heart". Damn, I need to get away from her.

" I know your mad that I keep thanking you for this necklace, but I can't help it. It's real nice, Logan." she said and turned to me with a big smile while holding the heart firmly between her fingers. I smiled at it and tossed my cigar to the side.

" Your worth much more, Marie..." I found myself saying gently and almost bit my tongue off when I realized I said it. She blushed again and nibbled on her bottom lip to try and control the smiled I knew that was coming. Damn, I really need to go. But she's frowning now, Owen. What's wrong with your daughter?

" Logan, there is one more thing I really wanted for my birthday." she said lowly before looking up at me with those large eyes of hers and I knew what was coming. Before I had the chance to decline it, she had wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her, our lips meeting in a way that I know you'd kill me for.
End Notes:
I read this chapter over like a million times before I decided to post it because I think it moved kind of quick, so please rate and review to tell me what chyah think and stuff-thanks!
I Just Made Out With Your Daughter by AznMiss
I'd be lying if I were to say that this kiss was all magical and dreamy and just like in movies, but it wasn't. Matter of fact, it was kind of awakward. Heh, well mostly because I don't know how to kiss.

So here I am, kissing the guy that I've wanted to kiss for like ever, with my eyes wide open because I need to see his reaction to the way I'm kissing because I don't exactly know if I'm doing it right. The whole day I've been praying that if I just follow and go along with what he's doing then everything will be okay. Everything will be okay. Hah, was that such a lie.

" Ouch, shit Marie!" Logan yelped and pulled back. Startled by his reaction, I jumped back myself and looked at what happened. Blood trailed down from the edge of his lip, but he quickly turned away and wiped it. Oh damn! I just bit his lip off. This is just embarassing. Why didn't I just go to sleep instead of kissing Logan like my gut was telling me to?

" I'm so so so so sorry, Logan! Uhm, let me go get you some ice." was all I had managed to say before turning around to run inside the house, but I felt a strong grip on my wrist and Logan pulled me against him once again. I seemed to melt in his arms at the moment our eyes locked. Those hazel ones of his seemed to gently look into my eyes before his lips came down and brushed against mine. Just from that touch my guts and and intestines and whatever the hell is in my stomache just seemed to disintegrate. My knees were locked in the position he had me standing and I knew that I wouldn't be able to run anywhere anytime soon.

" Your 18 now, kid. Maybe I won't feel too bad when I do this." he said under his breathe and his face lowered to mine once again. I'm deciding to just let him do whatever he needs to do and if I can, I'll follow along.

He placed a tender peck on my lips before running the tip of his tongue over. Shivers were sent down my spine and goosebumps seemed to poke out of my skin to find out what was going on. My lips parted just slightly and he took that to his advantage as he placed his open mouth over mine. I could feel his tongue graze mine before running over the roof of my mouth. He seemed to turn on a switch or something because that's when my body started acting on it's own. The arms that were connected to my shoulders linked themselves around his neck and pulled him closer to me. My togue began a tour of it's own in his mouth, a cloud of lust keeping us connected like superglue.

No longer did I consider this nothing but a simple kiss, but a make out session. It sounded so funny to me to say that I'm making out with Logan. You know, the Logan that threatened to chop my head off every single day last year. The Logan who thought it was funny to put pepper flakes on my pizza while I went to the bathroom. The Logan who rarely acknowledges that he has a kid. Yeah, that Logan. He was the Logan that I had my arms around. He was the Logan that was making me melt in his arms right now. He was the Logan I was sucking face with, but you know what? This is very nice. I like making out with him.

" Marie...." he said breathlessly after 5 straight minutes of making out. I smiled to find that there was a grin on his face.

" Hm?" I asked lowly too, trying to seem out of breathe when I was ready to go for another hour. I was full of energy and he was already breathless! Oh, that's right. He's 50 years old. Oh....ick. If I keep thinking about that then I won't be able to pretend that he's like 20-something, because that's what he looks like.

" .....happy birthday." he said with a slight chuckle before giving me a peck on lips again. His lips are so soft. So nice. Wow, whoever knew that a man's touch could make you feel all giddy like this?

" Thanks, Logan." I said and rested my head against his warm chest. The chest that I always fantasized about running my hand over. Oh, maybe I could do that now....but with his shirt on and everything. Okay, let me try it.

I put my hand up to his chest and it was rock hard. Like bricks. I glanced up at Logan to see that he was looking out into the street in deep thought. Was he wearing like a metal vest under his shirt? I mean, it was hard, hard.

**********************************************************

I broke out of thought when I felt something nudging my chest. Looking down, I seen that Marie's eyebrows were furrowed whie she poked my chest.

" What's wrong, kid?" I asked as I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her face up to mine before placing another kiss on her lips. She seemed to fit perfectly against me and when her curious brown eyes met mine, I was glad that I was able to let out what I felt for her after holding it in for a whole year.

" Your chest is really strong. How did you get it like, you know, that hard?" she said and I had to chuckle at her shy grin when she asked that question. I was glad that she was getting comfortable around me.

" What do you think, kid?" I asked lowly and she blushed before looking down.

" I don't know. And I guess I don't care." she said before pushing her lips on mine once again and running her tongue around my mouth. When we first kissed, she had no idea how to do it. She's learned a bunch in the past few minutes. A hard wind blew and she pulled away. " Let's go inside. It's getting cold."

I smiled at how she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the safety of her house. The moment the door shut, the girl had me pinned up against it with a little smirk on her face.

" This is the part in movies where we do this little agressive make out session as we rip eachother's clothes off for some passionate and hardcore sex. But I've decided to change it up a bit and go drink some wine in the kitchen. It's my birthday, so you can't say anything about me not being allowed to have some wine, okay?" she said lowly, almost a hiss. I was confused for a moment but could only smirk when she winked at me and jogged to the kitchen.

I watched her from the window over her breakfast counter as she held up two different bottles of wine.

" Which one should we drink?" she asked while examining the labels. But before I could answer, she shrugged and smiled at me. " We'll just drink both."

" Kid, aren't you a little young to be drinking wine?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. Without looking up at me, she opened the first bottle of wine and chugged down a good chunk of it. I watched as her face scrunched in disgust at first, but her features slowly loosened as she pulled it off of her mouth and set it on the counter.

" Wow...." she said under her breathe while wiping her mouth on her sleeve. Should I stop your daughter or not, Owen? Wait-I don't want to talk to you right now. I just made out with your daughter.

" Kid, take it easy, alright?" I said as I swiped the bottle off of the counter and drank some myself. My tastebuds rejected the bitter taste and only allowed me to taste the richness of the wine. Honestly, wine wasn't really my thing. I like beer or some type of hard liquor, but I guess this would have to do for now.

So we drank the two bottles of wine the rest of the night after I warned her about a million times of the hangover she'd get, but that didn't stop her. Actually, nothing stopped her from doing what she wanted tonight. She even slid down the stairs on this long pillow. She also hung upside down from the railing on the porch. I didn't stop her because I knew the wine would make her knock out very soon, which of course, it did.

So here I was, tucking the 18-year old girl in her bed. And after I kissed her on the lips, I stood on her porch, and called Aimee.
End Notes:
Ah, there goes the kiss. So, I hope everything was alright in this chapter. Please rate and review-thanks!
Early Morning Visit by AznMiss
Author's Notes:
I want to thank all of you so much for giving so many great reviews! You don't know how much I love and appreaciate them, so thanks a ton!
" Why did you want Aimee?" I asked, returning her call from earlier today. I could hear her chuckle on the other side of the phone.

" I just wanted to see how you were holding up, Logan. Is that such a crime?" she asked in a seductive voice. I could already picture her on her couch twirling one of those curls on her fingers.

" I told you to not call me agan, Aimee, unless it's an emergency." I ran my hand over my head, frusturated that she's playing these little games again.

" Aw, I didn't think you really meant that Logan." she said, her voice sounding too innocent to be truthful. I watched a car slowly ride the street, music pumping from it's speakers and filling the whole neighborhood.

" Well, I did, Aimee. Call me when you really do have an emergency. I don't have any more time or patience for your shit." I said, and was about to flip the top down when she called my name loudly. " What? What do you want from me, Aimee!?"

" Well, I just wanted to let you know that I know where you guys are and will be there in the morning for a visit." she said and the next thing I heard was a click. She was gone.

Aimee is crazy. How the hell did she find out where we were? It's been over half a year. Did she follow us from one motel to another?

Okay, Owen. I think it's safe to let you back into reality. Let's just forget what happened tonight and focus on what's coming. Aimee is coming tomorrow and I don't doubt for one second she's going to bring someone with her. She's becoming more dangerous these days. Damn.....we should leave. I mean, I wouldn't if I were by myself. But I have your daughter and my son. What do I do?

My thoughts were interrupted when I walked back inside to find my son screaming upstairs. Running up there, I found that he was on top of Marie's motionless body pulling her hair. I quickly grabbed him and shook my head.

" Don't do that, Logan. Shit, she's sleeping. Leave her alone." I said but he shot me a worried look and pointed to her body. " She's fine. Just because she isn't waking up or not moving doesn't mean she's dead. See, she's breathing. Now go back to bed right now."

I placed him on the floor and he ran up on Marie's bed again. I watched wth a warm chest as he tucked himself in next to her and layed there, moving the hair out of her face. I guess he's so used to sleeping with her at night.

" Wolvie!" someone howled from outside. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I ran outside to find Aimee walking up to the porch with a man at least 3x her size walking behind her.

" What the hell is this, Aimee. I thought you said tomorrow morning!" I yelled as she came in front of me with a little grin on her face. She removed those large shades over her face to show those icy blue eyes of hers.

" Well, it literally is, Logan. It is about 3: 17 a.m. in the morning. So here I am! Oh, and I want to introduce you to my new boyfriend, Juggernaut." Before I could react to any of this, everything got black.

**********************************************************

" Marie!" I could hear baby Logan wailing as my arm shook frantically. The moment I became concious that he was right next to me, my head felt like it was hit with the most largest bomb in the world. My stomache felt all acidic so I grabbed the trash can next to my bed and hurled.

" Logan, my son, where are you! Mommy has come to get you!" The pain in my head seemed to mulitply by a million when I heard her voice. Was she back!? How did she find us!? Where the hell is Logan!?

I heard a large thump and Logan's body flew threw my window, hitting the edge of my bed. Baby Logan screamed and jumped into my arms.

" Oh, that's where you are." I said quietly to myself, not really affected that he was just thrown threw a window and was now unconcious.

" Logan, baby, come out with Mommy now!" her voice seemed to be getting louder and that's when my adrenaline began to kick in. My mind was cleared and my body numb from pain when I grabbed baby Logan and ran into my closet. I couldn't drag Logan because I know it would take too much time and her footsteps were already approaching the door.

I held a hand over baby Logan's mouth as we heard my bedroom door swing open and hit the wall.

" Oh, Logan, honey. How'd you make it up here before me?" I heard Aimee say and I couldn't help but grin that we were in the same place as before. I was in the closet and they were in the bedroom. Hah, the only thing different is that I have her child in my arms and she's trying to kill us. Big difference. Gosh, I'm still drunk. C'mon adrenaline. Your doing nothing for me if I can't act correctly.

My heart began pounding loudly as I could hear her footsteps go around the room. I put my finger up to my lips as I faced baby Logan and he nodded, also scared of what may happen.

" Your girlfriend has a really nice room, Logan." she said and I could hear more of her light footsteps walking around. It was silent for a moment until I heard Logan's groan and Aimee's scream. " Ah, shit!" she screamed and I heard a large thud.

**********************************************************

I watched as I injected my claws into her ankle and she fell to the ground screaming. Her hands surrounded her ankle, but not touching it since she wasn't sure what to do.

" Juggernaut!!!" her high pitched voice screamed and I knew that there was going to be more trouble. The house began to shake as I made my way on my feet, both claws out of their hiding places. My blood is pumping and everything is nice and clear. I'm ready, but where the hell did those kids go? That girl is still in a hangover should still be drunk. That damn son of mines never knows when to shut up and stop moving, so I hope they're somewhere safe.

**********************************************************

Damn, this is the perfect night for an earthquake. Did something just break downstairs? Gosh, I just came home and everything is just breaking already. Why is this woman screaming " Juggernaut!!". Maybe it's her voice that's breaking everything and making the house shake.

I covered baby Logan's mouth as I heard loud crashes and a car's alarm blaring. Logan was grunting, ew, and I could hear another voice laughing. A different voice chuckling evilly before the ground shook again. What the hell is going on?

" Ahh, my ankle. Shit...." I could hear Aimee's voice groaning in pain. Logan's yells and the other voice's chuckles became distant enough so I knew that they weren't in my room anymore. Should I peek to see what's going on? Why not?

I held up my finger to my lips one more time and baby Logan nodded while creeping into the corner of my closet. Poking my head out just a little, I found Aimee sitting on my floor, rocking back and forth while gripping her ankle where blood rushed out. It covered her hands and wrists and I knew she couldn't do any harm to me, so I stood out of the closet.

" Hey, Aimee. Your going to pay for the cleaning and damages right?" I asked, scanning my wrecked room where there were dents in the wall. My bed was broken in half and debris from papers and fruniture lay everywhere. Where my window once hung is now a large hole in the shape of a large and strong man.

" You bitch!" she yelled, and limped over to me. I didn't know why I didn't move. My body was acting on it's own tonight, and it was making some stupid decisions.

" No, my name is Marie. And if you don't use it properly, I might just....." I said with a small smile and she just grinned and got in my face.

" You just might what?" she challenged and smacked me. I was shocked that she did this and left my face in the same position it was pushed in for a moment. I let the energy flow through my body before grabbing her face and pushing her body up against the wall.

" I might just touch you." I said, and she slowly began to flow into me. Everything. I had never done this before, you know, take someone in intentionally. I tuned out her screams as her face got paler and her vanes got more noticable. The memories, the thoughts, the children, the sex, the looks, the family, the rapes, the murders all flowed into my head to quickly. I was no longer able to see her in front of me, but I was able to see the memories play like a move in my eyes and the thoughts speak in my head. And when she stopped screaming, the streaming stopped and the weight I was holding in my hand had gone limp. Everything stopped as my vision returned to the dead mother in my hand.
End Notes:
So, I hope this chapter was longer and it worked out okay. Please rate and review-thanks!
Her Memories by AznMiss
Her dead body wasn't gripping at my concience the most...it was her memories. Her thoughts. Her sick, sick, sick, sick, thoughts! And her sex memories! Well, honestly, I didn't find her sex memories all that bad actually. I could actually remember how having sex with one guy felt. It was.....wierd.

But her secrets. Her secrets. Her murders. Rapes and beatings...ah! Too much! The pain, the pleasure all mixed in too much! It was....so overwhelming. What the hell did this woman go through!? Ah, shit. I....I can't- I don't know! She's in me! She's swimming in my mind like the slimy woman she is! It's all just....wow.

A large thud brought me back into reality and I forgot that baby Logan was in the closet. I quickly checked in there to find him sitting on the ground, already used to the banging noises as he played with one of my old dolls. I shut the door again and I could hear his mom screaming in my head. Ah, damn. Her scream is way too loud for my head!

**********************************************************

I stared at my bloody claws as I stood over Juggernaut's unconcious body. He layed there, eyes closed and body sprawled across the street.

" Logan!" I heard Marie call from the Juggernaut-shaped hole in her bedroom wall. She had a desperate look on her face as her ears pressed hardly on her head.

I quickly raced up there and found Aimee's lifeless and pale body laying on the floor. Marie was already on her knees, eyes shut tight with her hands clasped over her ears.

" What's wrong, kid?" I asked, full of concern as I tried to pulled her to her feet, but she shook away my hands and looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.

" She won't stop screaming!" Marie yelled and added her own scream as she tucked her face between her knees that she pulled up to her chest.

" What are you talking about Marie!?" I asked, scared something bad had happened. I suddenly noticed that Logan wasn't with her. " Where is Logan!?"

She pointed over to her closet while she rocked back and forth as if she were trying to ease the pain. I glanced at her one more time before rushing to the closet to find my son raising the doll to my face with a big smile. I quickly picked him up and walked back over to Marie who had tears rolling down from her tightly shut eyes.

" Marie, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." I said in a firm voice as my son stared at Aimee's body in confusion.

" She keeps screaming in my fuckin' head, Logan! She won't shut the hell up! I don't know what the hell she's screaming about but she won't stop! She's in my head! How the hell did I know I'd take ALL of her! I thought I'd just drain her of energy and yeah, a few memories here and there, but everything is in here!" she screamed as she jumped to her feet and began to pace back and forth while running her hands through her hair vigorously. " Okay...she's getting quiet....but it's too much. I don't have enough room for all of your damn thoughts and memories, Aimee!"

" Marie, what the hell is going on!" I said as I placed my son on her bed and grabbed her wrists. But she just shook her head with a helpless look and looked at Aimee.

" I have this power that when my skin touches people I drain their life force. And that's exactly what I was doing to her, but not only did I drain her, I got everything in her head! It all just poured into mine. I'm thinking what she's thinking. I can see her memories of all the times you screwed her behind my father's back! I see all the times she's screwed MY father. I see all the times she's screwed all the men in the damn world! I can see her stripping, and I can literally remember the way a man's cold hand felt when he tucked a 10 dollar bill in her green neon thong. I know that she lost her virginity at 12-hah, at 12, Logan, can you believe it? Her brain hasn't even matured yet and some 15-year old dude named Gerrald is already sticking his penis up her! Disgusting! She just let's any dude stick their penis up her. That's gross! Hah, and get this. She has passed a math class in her senior year by screwing the 28-year old teacher. And if I'm reading her memory right, he was cute. Hm, nice eyes. Dark green. Nice. Also, she's got breast implants. Wow, those look so real too. Wow, her whole life was based on sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. That's all her dirty mind is filled with. Sex!" she screamed as she casually made her way down to the kitchen, me and my son following her in confusion.

So she is a mutant. I never would've thought that she was. But what is worrying me the most about your daughter, Owen, is that she seems too hysterical. I've chosen to tune out her detailed story of Aimee's sexual encounter with a hot man that she met at a bar. She's overwhelmed at the moment, I know. I'm wondering if I should take her to the academy, but she may not want to come because I know she wants to start living on her own. But I hope she makes the right choice because I can't make the choice for her anymore. Hey, she's 18.

Also, she just killed someone and isn't even worried about it. Something is wrong here. She just killed someone. Marie, yes, your daughter Marie has just killed someone, Owen. Your innocent little daughter, Marie just killed someone and all she's talking about is Aimee's sexual life? What's going on? I mean her house is in ruins and all she's doing is sitting on a stool while drinking some more wine while talking about the way the man slid down Aimee's thong with his teeth.

" Alright, kid. That's enough. Logan is too young to be hearing that stuff." I said as Logan reached up to Marie. She smiled and picked him up, slightly blushing at what she had just said.

" Sorry, but there are too many things in my head! And there's a hole in bedroom wall, everything is broken, and I have Logan's dead mother laying on my bedroom floor. I don't know how to react right now, Logan. My mind is completely taking over me right now. I just need to relax. Too many things are happening...." she said and suddenly more tears began to roam down her face. Her nostrils flared as her nose and cheeks began to turn red. She stared at the wine bottle, then threw it at the wall, causing Logan to start crying. Marie hugged him close and began to cry into his little shoulder.

I stared at the red stain on the wall where the bottle of wine was thrown. I didn't know what to think or say. I have to admit, it is a lot for Marie to handle. But what do I do now? Huh, Owen? Help me out here. Things are kind of wild.....maybe wild idn't the right word. Crazy. Hectic. Yes, that explained the situation perfectly.

" Alright, I've decided. Pack your things Marie. We're leaving." I guess the academy is the safest bet.
End Notes:
I hope this chapter is okay. I won't update for the next couple of days, so please rate and review-thanks!
Similar Speeches by AznMiss
I lifted my waling head from Logan's shoulder and glared at him.

" Where are we going?" I asked, not wanting to keep moving from place to place. I was real sick of it.

" Kid, I need to tell you something." he said and lifted up his fist. He examined it for a moment before glancing at me. Three long and thick claws shot out of his large fist.

**********************************************************

Her face stayed the same as she placed a hand over each of Logan's ears.

" Oh, shit....." she said lowly before getting off of the stool and pressing her back up against the wall, my child staring at my claws in fascination in her arms. I wasn't suprised that she was acting like this. But I was suprised that she didn't run to the other side of the world.

" Marie, I'm not going to hurt you, alright? I just wanted to show you that I'm a mutant like you, kid." but that didn't change the horrified look on her face. Logan giggled at the sight and I had to grin that he was liking my hidden secret that had just been exposed to the girl that wasn't so different from me.

" Just....just can you put them away for just a second, then?" Marie asked and I quickly deposited them back into my skin. They both gasped at the quickness and she quickly approached me with a small grin as she ran the tips of her fingers over my knuckles. " That was real....wow." she said and shook her head in disbelief.

" Look, I know this school up north for mutants and I wanted to bring you there, kid." I said, but the grin on her face dropped as she set Logan back on his feet.

" Well, I wanted to kind of start my life on my own, Logan. You know, I could use what's left of my dad's money to move into an apartment or something. And then I'll get a part-time job and go to college to make up for the classes I've missed." she said, but sounded unsure as she walked over to the living room and grabbing a cracked frame off of the ground where it held the picture of her and her father hiking.

" Listen to me, Marie, the academy is expense free. You don't have to pay a thing. You get your education there and they give you a free room and food and when your done with your classes, you can either choose to stay or leave. Marie, it's a simple decision. You can either struggle out here or go to the acadmey where you can get the education you want and learn how to control your power." I said, and my brows furrowed when she snapped her head back to me with a pissed off look.

" I'm not some helpless little girl, Logan. I want to work for myself. Be out there on my own. I'm sick of everyone trying to hand me things on a silver platter! I want to know what the word 'struggle' really means! When I'm rich and successful one day, I want to know that I did it on my own and by myself. That I used my brains and intelligence to do it from being dirt poor. I don't want to take the easy way, even though it sounds extremely tempting, Logan. Please don't take this the wrong way or anything. It's just that I want to do things on my own from now on. What you did for me in the past year was great. It really was. But I just need to-" her dramatic speech was getting irritating and too familiar, so I cut her off.

**********************************************************

" Are you sre that's how you really feel, kid?" he asked as I sat on the dusty brown loveseat, baby Logan already crawling on my lap to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

" Yes, I'm sure, Logan. I think it's the most surest-if that's even a word- decision in my life. Well, besides the one where I jumped off a bridge with my father to go bungee jumping." I chuckled at the memory of doing that, my father complaining he almost died on the 7-second trip down.

" Are you sure, kid? Because that's similar to the little speech Aimee gave way back then when she traveled with me and your father for a year. She practically said the same thing except it was under different terms. You just turned 18 and she just found a new boyfriend who owned a strip club. So I want you to answer another question, Marie. Can you control your powers?"

**********************************************************

I could see her eyes shoot up at me from running her hand over Logan's face. A small blush creeped over her cheeks as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

" I can contol it in most parts....." she said, her blush getting deeper as she looked back down at my child. I could see her run a nervous hand through her hair.

" What do you mean by most parts, Marie? Don't give me a half-ass answer." I said and she sighed before looking at me again.

" I can't control the skin on my inner thighs, back of my shoulders, and a strip of skin under my breasts, Logan. Everything else I can control. Dad died before we could work on the back of my shoulders." she seemed to spit the words at me as she looked out of the shattered window where neighbors had already began to gather at the sight of her house and the Juggernaut's body in the street.

" Well, then, go and pack your shit Marie. We're leaving right now." I said and walked over to her to pick up my son who wrapped his warm arms around my neck. She stood up, all of her features scrunched.

" I just said that I wasn't going to go, Logan. I don't want to go!" she sounded like she was whining now and all of the memories of her kissing me had just disappeared as I grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the stairs.

" Grab your shit and we're leavng, Marie. I'm not going to repeat myself!" I said, my parental behavior I had inherited over the last year taking over the lust I had for her a couple of hours ago. That seemed to work because she screamed in frusturation and ran upstairs to pack her stuff. I smiled at my job and turned my head to my son who was playing with my earlobe. " See, Logan. Daddy still can put the fear of God in her, can't I?"
End Notes:
I hope this chapter wasn't over dramatic. This is one of the chapters that took me forever to wirte, lol. I don't know why, but please rate and review-thanks!
Becoming A Parent by AznMiss
" Cuz it's easy to tell me you love me. Easy to say your thinking of me. Words are so easy to say. Show me, Sho-" Marie began singing in the passenger's seat of my car while swaying her head from side to side.

" What the hell are you singing?" I asked while reaching down to grab a cigar in a small compartment. As I lit it, she shrugged and began humming it's tune.

" I don't know. It's kind of like stuck in my head though. I've never heard it before." she said lowly with furrowed eyebrows before turning back around to my son who was sleeping. She turned back around to the front with the tune still humming from her throat. " It's wierd. Ever since I killed Aimee, I know a lot of things. New things. Mainly about sex, but heh, I'm not complaining." I shot her a look when she said the last part and she laughed while placing some chips in her mouth. " What? Sex is a perfectly healthy thing. Is it so wrong to want to learn about it?"

" Yes. Especially for you, kid." I said while taking a drag out of my cigar and blowing the smoke out of the window. She threw her head back on the head rest and sighed.

" Why? You know, even though it was kinda awkward, Dad would welcome my thoughts or questions about sex. I think that you should too, Logan." she said while turning her head a little to look at me.

" Yeah, well kid, me and your dad had different views on things." I stated as we stopped at a stop light. I looked down at her innocent face that had the most slightest streak of danger in her smile. " What are you smirking about?"

" Nothing. I just think your a real handsome guy, Logan. Is that so bad?" she asked in a low, but seductive voice. Her eyebrow cocked and I knew that that was one of Aimee's famous moves, but I still bought into it and looked away.

" Your not getting any brownie points for that, kid." I said, trying to keep myself from swerving off the road to rip the clothes off this kid. She had that playful, but mature look on her face as she leaned a little closer to me. " Marie, sit your happy ass back down."

She gave me a slight peck on my cheek before whispering in my ear, " Whatever you say, Logan." and sat back down in her seat, an accomplished grin on her face. That wasn't completely Aimee doing that. If it were Aimee, she wouldn't have stopped and hopped on my lap while undoing the button on my jeans, not caring that I was driving. I've been through that experience before. But this was partly Marie too, because she held back and didn't protest, which Aimee wouldn't done if I told her to sit down.

**********************************************************

I stared up at the large and ancient building in front of me. Logan hopped out and was greeted by a white guy the same height as him. He had dark brown hair which was neatly fixed. He wore red shades, a black shirt, denim jeans, and casual shoes.

" It's about damn time you brought my car back, Logan. Where the hell have you been?" the guy said while approaching Logan with an irritated look. Logan scoffed and flicked his head over to the car.

" I've been becoming a parent." Logan said while turning to the car. " Haul ass, Marie." he called and I shot out of the car. I quickly retrieved Logan out of the back and walked up to Logan.

" Hi there, I'm Scott." he said and extended his hand. I shook it and watched as he casted Logan a suspicous look. They had a silent conversation with their eyes for a few seconds before baby Logan giggled and pulled my hair.

" Hey, Logan. Don't do that." I said as I gently pulled my hair out of his strong grip. He giggled and put his head on my shoulder.

" Who's this, Logan?" Scott asked as he ran a gentle hand over baby Logan's head. Baby Logan grabbed one of Scott's fingers and pulled down in an awkward postion, making Scott clench his jaw in pain and pull away.

" You really are your father's son." I said lowly to myself with a grin. " Logan, say sorry to Scott." I said and looked at baby Logan.

**********************************************************

Scott's mouth dropped as I blew out some smoke. He looked back and forth from me to my son and shook his head, his mouth opening and closing uselessly.

" Save it, Cyclops." I said and walked inside the academy that did everything but welcome me home.
End Notes:
Yeah, such a short chapter, I know. But please still rate and review. Good reviews, bad reviews, we all know I welcome them all, so don't hold back. Thanks!
Her Attitude Adjustment by AznMiss
My heart beats hard, but slowly to empahsize it's strength as it pounds against my chest. I'm hot and damp, as if I just stepped out of a hot shower. The heat radiates from my body, licking the thick and heavy air that weighs me down. My breaths are slow and ragged, a lump creating in my throat from an unknown reason. My body felt a familar tingle that slightly stung, feeling more annoying that painful. At the same time, it felt like I was shriveling up, trying to curl in from whatever danger lay ahead. The scene ahead is one of pure darkness that curtains my eyes from the moment, but my ears are left open to hear the agonizing screams and gun shots that rang through my head. Screams were heard, but too distant for me to even care. Fire. That's what I feel. Fire. The flames feel as if they are cupping my fragile face like a mother cradling her newborn in her arms. My skin felt as if it were slowly melting off of my bones. No noise came out of my throat. It felt like there was some type of barrier blocking out the force of a scream.

" Marie!" my eyes shot open to see the first person I befriended at the academy, Jubilee. Her hair was still messy and out of place in the bun that was neat before we slept. Her eyes seemed wider even though dark circles hung under them. The pale cheeks were now flushed with warmth still as her grip around my shoulders tightened. " Are you okay?"

" What- I mean...yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I said and looked around the dark room that I've been sharing with my two roomates for over a year now. The sweet scent that dominated the room was a welcoming scent into my nostrils that were flared open, gaping for as much air as it could. The room was still dark and Kitty sat up in her bed, staring at me through the thin slits in her eyes while scratching her head.

" You were like shaking in your sleep, your mouth open as if you were trying to suck in air. You know, you do that every now and then so I thought it was just a dream until you started to make like these little suffocating noises. But, I'm glad your okay." she said with a little smile, her eyelids slowly drooping down in exhaustion. Kitty nodded and layed back in her bed, Jubilee following her.

Smiling at the kindness of my friends, I frowned on the inside, feeling creeped out that my dreams are getting more vivid and detailed each time I dream them.

The next morning, I met Logan in the courtyard. He was under the shade of a tall oak tree while smoking a cigar. Baby Logan sat a few feet away from him, pulling the grass from the ground and shredding it to pieces. The moment he spotted me, a smile spread on his face as he shot up from the ground and tackled my leg with a hug. Smiling, I picked him up in my arms and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

" Mornin' Logan." I said and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, his soft cheeks pressing against mine. I put him down knowing that Logan gets pissed if I carry him for too long. He complains that I spoil him too much.

" Hey, kid." he says with a warming smile.

Even after a year of leaving my broken household, we were able to scrap up the remains of our lustful night and piece an awkward relationship together. It was hard for both of us to try and be intimate like we had in that night, but I knew it was harder for Logan. He was torn between being a responsible guardian and a hot, but old, boyfriend. But, I guess you could say it was awkward for me as well. I mean, I was torn between being his legal child and MUCH younger girlfriend. And as a result, we have the most wierdest relationship in the world. We can be so close sometimes, then we'll switch to legal mode and are suddenly taken over by our Father-Daughter roles. It's Wierd. Awkward. Uncomfortable. Yes, uncomfortable. And if I don't push out the fact that he is so much like a father to me in soooooo many ways, then I wouldn't be able to let him hold me or place that morning kiss on my lips that he does every day.

" Hey." I say, returning the smile as he placed a peck on my lips. His hazel eyes have soften at the quick and intimate touch of our lips, but quickly harden as his eyes catch on something pass me. " Logan, get your ass of of the fountain! Your going to fall in and drown!" he yelled.

I turned around to see baby Logan's bottom lip whimper a bit before sliding off of the rim of the fountain and plopping on the grass before returning to what he was doing earlier. I've noticed that he's toughened up slightly to Logan's attitude. No longer does he cry. That action is now replaced with a small whimper or pout before finding something to keep the tears from rolling. I felt bad for the kid, but he was Logan's kid and every time I tried to stick up for his child, he used that fact against me. That Logan was his child and I shouldn't be telling him how to raise his kid. Well, if his grumpy ass didn't act like such a pessimist all the time and yell at his kid 24/7, then I wouldn't feel obligated to put in my two cents.

" How'd you sleep?" he asked while flicking his cigar off to the side. His eyes were softened once again as he used his free hand to move a strand of hair out of my face.

" Not that well, but I managed. I always do." I said, taking any chance to prove my independence to him. A confident and self-assured grin played on my lips as I turned away from his questioning stare and looked into the lawn where sun dumped it's heat. I was glad that I was in the shade of the tree, but I was still kind of hot.

" Look, kid. You need to go see Proffessor about this. I take it your dreams are getting worse, hm?" he asked, and I could hear him shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Through the many windows in the wall of the academy, I could see kids and teens of various ages make their way through the halls, a mutant using their power once in a while to dodge a running person or go to their destination quicker.

" Logan, I'm fine. Really, alright? I hate troubling you with my problems." I take my chance to turn around to him with a small pout on my face. Wrapping my arms around his thick, strong torso, I lean up for a kiss but only get a grin in return.

**********************************************************

I could see the frusturation on her face from not getting the kiss. Her arms are immediately ripped from my body and crossed over her chest as she watched my son, eyebrows furrowed in anger and lips slightly pouted unconciously.

" I don't know what the hell has ticked you off this morning, but you seriously need an attitude adjustment." she said without changing her expression and her head staying in the same position.

Do you want to know what ticks me off, Owen? The fact that everything seems like we're starting all over when we've been always together for the past two years. Marie still acts like a playful child who's motto in life is bite more than you can chew, then chew as fast as you can to start the whole cycle over again. I thought putting her in the academy would make her mature faster. But I guess I'm being too selfish and giving the idea too much credit since she hasn't changed one bit. No. I take that back. I'm completely wrong. Your daughter has changed a whole damn lot!

Her skirts got shorter, tops tighter and smaller. Her usual flats are now replaced by heels that make her look tall enough to drag her hand through a cloud. The makeup collection has extended to a great deal to where her whole nightstand is full of makeup. On the top and in the two wide drawers. The whole mall sits in her closet and much less than half the clothes she bought with her inheritance has even been touched. Her hips have now filled out and she doesn't miss a moment to sway them, attracting the gaping stares and smirk from other teens. She hangs with a large group of guys who talk more about her than to her. A simple, confident action such as flipping her hair over her shoulder with a small, but daring grin acts like magnet to everyone within a hundred feet of her. Her attitude has changed so drastically.......sexy, that not even my burning stares can turn away people's head.

But I'm not going to say anything to your daughter, Owen, even though I know you'd want me to. She's 18 now and I'm not going to step over the boundries her new age has set up. Even though we're in an intimate relationship that really only holds a few minutes of intimacy each day, what I say and do can't stop your daughter from acting the way she's acting. I've told her about this before, and she'll just brush off the coversation like a bug on her shoulder. She's beginning to be even more hard-headed than me. And my head is wrapped with layers and layers of Adamnatium.
End Notes:
Alright, I hope that this chapter was good. I worked hard on this one, so please rate and review-thanks!
Beach Trip by AznMiss
" Beach Trip!" Jubilee yelled out of Scott's mustang window. Scott jumped from the sudden shrill, Logan growled, Kitty and I chuckled.

Today, we've decided to go to the beach since it's so damn hot. Baby Logan rode with all of the younger kids since he made new friends. They're all riding in Jean's car. Many of the mutants didn't want to come, either because of their mutation or they just disliked the beach. I wasn't exactly planning to go either, but Logan was going to go and so were my roomates, which meant I'd have no one to hang around with at the academy.

" Why doesn't anyone seem excited to go?" Jubilee asked as her ecstatic eyes jumped from each person in the car. I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair.

" It's just the beach, Jubes...." I said as I looked over to her with a half smile. She scrunched her nose before laying back in her seat.

" Yeah, but how many times do we get to go out to the beach? Plus, there'll be a ton of hot guys. That's what I'm looking forward to the most...." she said and slowly closed her eyes with a smile on her face, as if she were daydreaming.

The trip to the beach was a long and annoying one. No one really spoke, but being in a small, stuffy mustang with 5 people just doesn't help your irritation from the hot weather. The air was so thick and hot, it felt like it was getting hard to breathe. I almost wanted to fall on my knees by the time I got out of the car. It was still extremely hot, but at least I wasn't cramped anymore.

Grabbing my bag from the trunk, I looked out to the large beach. Jubilee was right. It was swarming with guys. I mean...wow. I don't even see little kids on the beach. Just guys and women. Maybe this won't be such a bad trip after all.

**********************************************************

I stared at Marie's outfit. I was already in the car when she got in, so I wasn't able to look at it before we left the academy. She wore shorts that threatened to show the rim of her ass cheeks. She also wore a white button-up polo, like the one those fancy business guys wear to work every day, that was only buttoned below her navel, exposing the navy blue bikini top that held her matured breasts in. Her hair was up in an organized messy bun and she wore large shades that made her look like a fly.

" C'mon. Stop standing there, Logan. Let's go to the beach." Marie said as she walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

" What made you think it was okay to go out looking like that?" I asked her, already seeing some guys staring at her. The familiar flame of jealousy lit up in my chest.

" Logan, we're at the beach. I'm going to be in my bikini in a few moments, which is less than what I'm wearing right now." she said with a helpless grin on her face and a cocked eyebrow.

**********************************************************

He studied me for a moment before sighing with a small grin.

" Alright, kid. You go down to the beach. I'm going to get Logan in Jean's car." he said and I smiled that he didn't start lecturing me about my outfit. We began to split our seperate ways, but I turned back around and ran up to him.

" Wait, I forgot something." I said to him and he turned back around. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned up and place my mouth on his welcoming one. I let my tongue roam his mouth for a few moments before pulling back and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Our smiles informed us of the good we were in before we split our seperate ways again.

He left flutters in my stomache as I walked down to the beach, ignoring the looks I got. Unbuttoning my shirt, I walked over to Jubilee and Kitty who already managed to discard their clothes and were in their suits. I kicked off my flats and removed my shorts. Tossing them in my bag, I left my open shirt on since I didn't want to walking around in my bikini just yet. At least I have something to cover up a bit even though the shirt only comes up to hips, leaving my bottom half exposed.

" Let's walk up and down the beach and scout for potential one night stand-ers." Jubilee said as she removed binoculars from her beach bag and brought them up to her eyes before looking around. I let myself grin as Kitty stretched her arms. Something flashed in her eyes and a large smile lit up on her face before she dropped to the ground where her bag lay.

" I got these belly ring clip-ons." Kitty said as she produced 3 little packages out of her bag. Handing each one to us, I examined the clip-on navel ring that even came with a thin chain to go around your stomache.

" Will these hurt, Kitty?" I asked as I removed it from the small, plastic package and examined it in my hand. As Kitty bent over to put on hers, she looked up at me with a smile.

" Nope, not one bit." she said, but could see her features scrunching in pain as the clasp closed on the little piece of skin. Her features relaxed and she smiled. " They're even water proof so we can wear them in the water."

She grabbed mine and the moment the clasp for that thing closed, I but my lip in the little pinch of pain I felt. She wrapped the chain around my stomache and linked it onto the ring.

" See. You look even more sexy than earlier. Everyone does." Jubilee said as we examined our different belly rings. I was never a fan of piercings besides the ones on ears, but looking at it now, I might just consider getting a real one.

We layed out our towels and Jubilee put up the huge and wide umbrella that was able to provide shade to all three of us. I sat down on my towel, leaning back on my hands and trying to look sexy for the group of guys that were about to pass us. The moment with Logan had disappeared and as the group of guys smiled to us and said hi, I forgot completely about Logan. We returned their hi's and I ran a hand through my hair, knowing that that was my signature move to get what I wanted. They looked at me and whistled before continuing along their way.

" Wooh, Marie..." Kitty said with a shy giggle. I let my daring smile come on my face and my eyebrow cocked when I looked at her.

" What?" I asked with that grin, and she just smiled before looking away. My confidence had grown to an unspeakable height as I got off of my towel and removed the shirt. Throwing it into my bag and slinging the bag over my shoulder, I made my way over to Logan who was the odd one out, still in his jeans and leather jacket with those working boots. I smiled as he looked me up and down, a look caught between disapproval and utter fascination on his face.

" You gotta be shitting me." Logan said as I stopped in front of him. I chuckled at that and kissed him on the lips.

**********************************************************

" No matter what happens today, just know that I love you, okay?" she said, and I could smell her hurt and sorrow. But her face showed a daring woman who was ready to do anything. Anything in a bad way. But her emotions got the better side of me and I grabbed her arm before pulling her off to the side.

" What's going on, Marie?" I asked her, but the hurt and sorrow scents were ripped from my senses and were replaced with pure hatred. Her eyes narrowed into mine.

" What's going on is that you took my son!" she hissed and pushed me up against the wall we had found privacy by. Her lips crashed onto mine and everything in my body felt weak. Suddenly, I felt my body pulling towards her and everything was shot with pain. I wanted to scream and call for Scott since I couldn't do anything, but her lips were over mine and I was in no state to remove them. I was in such pain I couldn't even move! Everything ached and burned to such a high level that what I wasn't even sure that this kind of pain was called pain. My head was hurting the most and I could see Marie's eyes open and something in them sparkling with madness. Soon, everything got too blurry and a curtain of black covered my eyes.

**********************************************************

I removed my lips from his and was glad that no one was over on this side of the beach. Jubilee and Kitty had sat on the more crowded side for the guys, but there was a small empty section where the kids were playing. Jean and Scott were playing with them in the water so no attention was on us at the moment. A beach folding chair sat not too far from Logan. I reached over for it and hauled Logan's body on it. I placed my shades on his eyes and heard a familiar squealing.

" Marie!" A little boy called and my son walked up to me with open arms. I smiled and my heart warmed as I picked him up. He had gotten heavier from the last time I carried him. Over 18 months ago is when I had last held my son. I loved him so much. " No, Logan. My name is Mommy Aimee."
End Notes:
A little twist that I've been aching to get off my chest. Please rate and review-the story has just begun.
Losing Aimee Fairchild's Sanity by AznMiss
I rolled down the windows of Scott's car, letting the wind blow in my face and hair. Earlier, I stole the car keys from Jean's bag to get Logan's carseat and snatched Scott's car keys as well. So now we were on the road, back to our rightful home. Logan slept in the backseat. We had been driving for about 4 hours straight now, and I was still full of energy.

It wasn't too much longer until we arrived to the front of my house. I cursed to myself, angry that all of Logan's clothes were still at the mutant school. Pulling him out of the stuffy back seat, I gave his sleepy face a peck on the cheek and walked up the familar porch where I reached under the mat for my spare key. My ghostly house welcomed me home as I closed the door with my foot and went upstairs to put Logan back in his room, where he made little noises as he got comfortable in the sheets.

" My little boy...." I whispered to myself as I ran a hand over his head. Giving him a tender kiss on the forehead, I made my way to my room where I changed into a grey sweatusit. I sat at my vanity and stared at my new face.

" This is the new me, hm?" I asked myself lowly as I ran my hand over my new features. I opened my shirt and looked down at my new breasts. " At least she has some decent-sized tits. But, this hair. I'm going to have to do something with it. Gosh, we're going to have do so something with these eyes too. Such thin lips, she has. Maybe I'll go get them plumped by Dr. Fendy. He did a nice job on my boobs before. I'm not all over this nose either." I criticized as I placed the tip of my pointer finger to the tip of my nose. Damn, why'd that bitch have to kill me. I looked so beautiful...and now I'm stuck with her ugly ass body. Shit. Why'd Logan have to pick her over me? I'm much better than her in so many ways.

I first picked up my foundation and stared at it before my hands began working their magic. I re-did her face, trying my hardest to make it look like my old self, but the more I worked, the more farther away I looked from myself. After an hour of recieving useless results, I threw my lipstick tube at the wall where it smeared and stuck.

" Fuck." I cursed as I ran to get a wet towel. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror as I rubbed the wet towel against the thick make-up which smeared on my face, making it look like an artist's palette. " Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I yelled and threw the towel at the mirror.

" I want my old self back! Fuck you, Marie! Now, I'm going to take over your body, your life!" I yelled at myself in the mirror, trying to convince myself that I'm the one who won in the end. But staring at the mess I made on my new flawless skin made me even more frusturated. I want my thick, dark curls back! What the fuck am I supposed to do with this long, straight hair?

" Scissors. I need scissors." I said, and began to fling drawers out of their holes in the sink, looking for a damn scissor. My mind was going hectic. I was angry. Pissed. I felt like I was losing everything I had. I can't. I can't lose my mi-" Ah, here go the scissors."

I spread the blades and grabbed a thick strand of hair. Staring at myself in the mirror, I suddenly felt empty. Like I was made of nothing. Nothing.

" I've lost it....Aimee Fairchild has lost it....." I said lowly to myself as I stared at the thick chunk of hair I held in front of me. I slowly let the dismemebered pieces of hair fall to the ground as I reached for another thick chunk of hair. I didn't blink as I heard the next snip, or the next one. This phase in cutting my hair felt so necessary and right. I guess I don't want Marie's body after all. I want something new. Something fresh. Something that I created. And as the last chunk of hair fel to the ground, I examined my new haircut. I had given myself a very short bob where thick hair still clung to my head, but it was thickest at the top where hairs that only were a few inches stayed.

" Now, let's dye it." I said lowly to myself as I grabbed a bottle of dark red hair dye off the floor that flown out due to the raid earlier for a pair of scissors.

-2 hours later-

I had colored and styled my own hair. I laughed at myself in the mirror to see how horrible my hair looked. It looked chopped and screwed, and I might as well have shaved everything off. No hair even touched my shoulders. My hair wasn't even long enough to hang. It just looked like litte chunky shrubs. No matter. It's not what you wear or what haircut you have, it's how you can rock it.

I pulled on grey skinny jeans with shiny black ankle boots. I pulled on a black shirt that only covered my breast area and exposed my new toned stomache. Grabbing my leather jacket and purse, I kissed Logan one more time before heading to work.
End Notes:
Sorry this chapter is so short. Please rate and review-thanks!
Back at the Club by AznMiss
I walked into the club, making sure to sway my hips just enough to make heads turn. Cowell, the club owner, wouldn't recoginze me as Aimee anymore. Now I had to come up with a new name....hm, Aida will do for now.

Even though my hair was choppy, it didn't look to bad when I fixed it up a little more. I remembered the way to Cowell's office and walked past his bouncers with a smile. They returned it and looked me up and down. I guess Marie's body does do the job. I walked into his smoke-filled office, the dim lighting making it hard for me to see. Waving a hand in front of my face to attempt to clear the smoke, I came into view of the familiar plump man sitting behind his desk. I wasn't surpised to find nude women lingering around his office. Making my way to his desk, I sat on the edge without anyone's consent and leaned forward to him. His narrow, beady eyes on his rather extremely large face examined me and my movements.

" I'm Aida. I'm going to be your new worker." I stated, not nervous in the least bit because I knew what to do to get what I wanted. His thin lips held on firmly to the thick cigar as he took a drag out of it. His eyes still seemed to study me and he didn't say a word yet.

" Fine. Dressing room is down the hall. Fran is in there and wi-" he began as he pulled the cigar out of his mouth, but I hopped off of his desk and began walking to the door already with a hand waving at him over my hand.

" I know what to do and where to go, Cowell." I said, and in real life, I know that he was just a big guy that you can push around. I could feel the naked women around me burning holes with their eyes. Smirking at the reputation they were already making for me in their empty little heads, I walked down the hall and winked at the guards by the door who would be some use to me later. They smiled as I walked into the dressing room, placing my bag on top of the vanity.

**********************************************************

" Damn, Aimee's smart. I don't know why the hell she became a stripper. She's clever and sly, but something about her was always kind of.....slipping." I said, running my hand through my hair. My body ached with worry and anger and frusturation. Worry because a psycho woman kidnapped my child. Anger because that psycho woman took my child! Frusturation because......well, because Marie's gone and the professor doesn't know if she's going to come back. I know, Owen, that should fit more under worry, but I know Marie will come back. The only thing about that is "when" is she going to come back? Before or after Aimee strangles my kid?

" She won't let me find her, Logan." the professor said from behind his desk. Ten minutes ago he was in cerebro trying to track her. The X-Men were in his office at the moment, Scott and Storm pacing the room, Jean hanging on to the Professor's wheel chair, and me leaning on his desk.

" See, I told you I'd be wasting my time waiting here for you to find her, because I knew you couldn't." I hissed before turning around and beginning to storm out, a list of places I'd search for her buliding in my head. I knew it'd be difficult since they've been gone over 6 hours, but I'd plan to search every damn nook and cranny for my kid.

" Wait, Logan." Storm said, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. But I snatched it back and faced her.

" What?" I asked, ready to yell at her for slowing me down. She handed me another cell phone. " I already have one."

" But these are more better. Now go." she said and I was on my way to a long journey.

**********************************************************

My 6-inch stilettos clacked against the short stariway as I made my way on stage. The crowd was large tonight, men occupying the rows of couches in the front and all of the excess seats in the back, all of their faces hidden in the shadows of the dark club. I could only see the outlines of their figures and the smoke that rose from a cigar they may have been smoking. Aimee is back. The most in demand dancer in this club. Men flock away from their wives who may be in labor to come and see my show.

I swayed my hips to the seductive music that played throughout the club, the deep and strong beat vibrating throughout our bodies. I didn't touch the pole in the first 5 minutes of the dance. I just walked back and forth on the stage, smiling at the crowd who seemed unaffected by my small gestures, but I knew that they were feeling that sensation in their crotch area. I had danced to this song many times, and when the time was right, I grabbed the pole and began to work. I jumped up to the top, grabbing it with one hand and one leg wrapped around it. As I hung there, I nibbled on my lip while using my free hand to slowly and seductively untie the top of my bikini top, my body still slightly swaying in the music. And as I did my work I could see the crowd shifting in their seats, hoots being boldly called. I was working my magic.

By the time I was finished, I had over 200 dollars tucked in my thong. I placed the extra money in my safe box I had recieved in the dressing room before walking back out to the club, another dancer already have taken my place, but she was nothing compared to me. Men ripped their attention from that girl and called me over for private dances. I began grinding on them, dancing and letting them feel on me. A dirty job, yes, I know. But it's what suits me and what I do best.

" Hey, do you mind if I take you home with me tonight?" a tall man said.His had light skin and a strong jaw and in the dim light, I could tell that he had piercing blue eyes, a little darker than I used to have. He had a daring look in his eyes which made me smile, matching the look. He had a masculine build, but not over muscular. He wore black slacks, a white collared shirt with a silver tie, and a long black trench coat. His black leather gloves gripped his drink as he took a sip out of it. It seemed as if he had just came from work. Maybe a man who needs to wind down before he goes home to his wife. But he looked young, maybe still 21 or 22. A small mole lay at the top of his left high cheek bone.

" Maybe..." I said almost like a purr and a small smirk lit on his face as my dance for him came to an end. Instead of tucking the bill in my thong like ever other man, he handed it to me with a smile. I looked down at it to see it was a $100 bill. " Wow...this much for a little dance? Why, thank you." I said with a wink and was about to walk away when he gently grabbed my elbow.

" If that's how much for a small dance, then think of how much more it'll be for one night......" he whispered in my ear and I turned back around to him with a smile. He was a handsome young man, but he seemed too successful and petty for a girl like me. But hey, it's just one night, right?

" My shift ends in a few hours." I said to him before moving to my next vicitim of pleasure.

**********************************************************

Damn, why'd I take the motorcycle, Owen? Shit, in times like these, I never seem to think everything completely out. So when I do find my son, where will he sit? It's a damn motorcycle. Well, Marie, or Aimee, has the mustang so we can take that. But what am I going to do with the motorcycle. Shit, I'll strap it to the hood of the car or something.

Damn, Aimee better have not hurt Logan. He's the only family I have, Owen. Literally. There's no telling what that psycho is going to do. And Marie....damn, Marie. We hadn't even smoothed out the rough edges in our relationship and she's gone. I doubt forever, but knowing Aimee, she'll be gone for a while. The best I can do for both of them is somehow get Aimee back to the academy so the professor can do his wierd mental shit. But that's only if I'm able to find them.....
End Notes:
I hope that was okay. Please rate and review-thanks!
Captured by AznMiss
The man wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to his car. He smelled of some sharp cologne that I knew wasn't cheap. Sliding into his Lexus, I welcomed the leather smell it contained.

" Do you mind if we do this at my house?" I asked blandly as he pulled out of the club's parking lot. Glancing over at me with a smirk, he turned his eyes back to the road.

" Actually, I do mind." he said in a low tone. Even though he was extremely good looking, I still found him irritating that he didn't want this to happen at my house. Logan would wake up without me and the other Logan will have a larger chance of taking him from me again. I slowly slid my hand over his thigh and let my fingertips relax on his crotch area. A sly grin crawled onto his face.

" So do I." I said as I let my hand travel a little farther. My fingertips danced over his crotch area and he glanced down at them with a smirk.

" So where do you live?" he asked with a grin and I smiled as I withdrew my hand and layed back in my seat.

**********************************************************

Her house was the first place I'd check. Busting open the front door, I saw the most horrific scene on the couch. I mean, coming from Marie's body, it was.....oh, Owen...

" Logan, how nice of you to join us." Marie said as she withdrew her mouth off of a stranger's....private part. This is awkward by all means. I can't even feel my anger right now. The man quickly pulled up his pants and evacuated the scene, his car tires screeching against the pavement as he sped out of the driveway. Marie ran to the door, hands up in the air with disbelief. " Where's my fuckin' money you shit-wad!"

I grabbed her wrist and slammed the door with my free hand as I threw her body against the wall. I winced as blood dropped from Marie's lip, but I forced myself to believe that it was Aimee, because it was. And that's when I took notice of her hair. It was.....ugh, chopped! There might as well have been no hair at all! Aimee wiped the blood off of her lip as she stood up with a small chuckle.

" Logan, you know that my son belongs with me." she said as she nodded up the stairs. Goosebumps grew on my skin as I watched Marie acting like Aimee! It was...wrong! For the past two years, this is the body that I loved and now it was being occupied by some whore!

" If your hurt him in an-" I said as I approached her with a pointed finger, but she chuckled and and smirked at me as she leaned against the wall while playing with her fingers.

" Why would I hurt my own son, Logan? C'mon, you know me better than that, darling." she said in a low voice as she stood up off the wall and walked over to me. She always thought that being sexy would get her everything she wanted. But I used this moment to retrieve the red, fuzzy handcuffs off of her coffee table and grab her. She shrieked as I cuffed her to the railing of the stairway. " Logan, let me out of these fuckin' cuffs now or your going to regret it!"

" Right..." I said as I made my way upstairs. Opening the room door, my heart dropped when I seen my son sleeping peacefully, not at all disturbed by the noise downstairs. I picked him up in my arms and showered his face with kisses. Rubbing his face, he looked up at me with my own hazel eyes and giggled. Hugging him a little tighter, I made my way back downstairs to find Marie - No, Aimee - sitting there, as if she had forfeited this fight. But that was extremely unlike Aimee because she never gave up at anything. Anything.

" I'm so fuckin' ugly..." she hissed under her breathe as she looked up at me, her mascara making the tear trails very visible.

" No, shit. You fucked up Marie's hair." I said as I examined her over again. The hair had been Marie's pride and joy a few weeks ago. Well, a few weeks ago, she was mostly Aimee so I guess it wasn't. After putting Logan in the back seat, I tied Aimee up and threw her in the trunk, slightly hurt as Aimee used Marie's eyes to look up at me with hatred filling them.
**********************************************************

It's been about five months since Logan captured my body. How could I have been so stupid to stay in a place where he'd find me so easily? Is it because I still loved him and wanted him to find me, thinking that there was a chance to rekindle our past relationship? Or because Marie was still somewhere in my system and purposely made me go back to my house? Anyhow, I guess it doesn't matter now, seeing that I'm stuck in this damn holding cell in this mutant academy.

Five months I've been staring at this same white wall that seems to say the same thing to me everyday. That I gave up too easily. I could've gotten out of those handcuffs. I mean, it was a sex toy. My sex toy at that. With a quick flick of my finger it would've fallen off. I could've walked upstairs and wrapped my hand around Logan's neck. I would've drained him of all he was worth. But I didn't. Why didn't I do what I could've potentially done? I mean, at the time I knew I could do it. I knew what I could do. But I just sat there. Didn't do anything. Not one thing. I didn't even put up a fight! And why hadn't I taken all of Logan's life force at the beach? Why when I felt that he had barely any left, I removed our contact? Why had I even bothered to put him on a beach chair and hide my deed when I probably could've taken on everyone at that beach?

My door flung open and the man with the red shades stood tall in the light that invaded my dark room from the outside. He smiled at me and placed the tray of food on the floor.

" Good morning, Marie." he said and I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to waste my energy on telling people that my name is Aimee. They keep trying to revive Marie back to life, but it's not working. I've been having sessions with that bald dude in the wheel chair and it hurts like a bitch when he enters my head, but I can't do anything because I'm chained to the damn wall.

" Shove it up your ass." I say as I kick the tray of food back at him. It really is good, but I wasn't hungry and was extrememly bored like always. My ass hurts from sitting on this damn floor so much, but I refuse to sit in that chair by the wondow which I never draw the curtains on because that makes my ass hurt even faster.

The man pursed his lips before closing the door.

This holding cell wasn't like a holding cell in prison. It was actually a nice room. Comfy bed with a feather matress and pillow. Nice thick blanket. Vanity and dresser with a window that overlooked their courtyard. It even had a nice little tea table that I kicked over and refuse to pick up. These chains around my ankles only allow me to walk the length and width of this damn room.

The only problem is the bathroom. There wasn't any installed in my room so I have to ring this buzzer thing when I need to use the bathroom or need something else. It's usually the lady with white hair or the guy with the red shades that take me. I've seen them display their power in the courtyard and I know I'm no match so I don't fight them.

But as I haul myself on the bed, I lay down and let my hand creep into my skirt to make all of my troubles go away.
End Notes:
I hope this was okay. Please rate and review-thanks!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2978