When You Look Me In The Eyes by wolverines_Grrl
Summary: Well the title says alot, Logan finally realizes his true feelings and Rogue waits for him!!!!!!
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Songfic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 334 Read: 1350 Published: 03/14/2009 Updated: 03/14/2009
Story Notes:
Logan finally realizes his true feelings and Rogue waits for him!!!!!! Also contains lyrics from the Jonas Brothers song (hence the title).
Corny I Know!!!!
(Also contains some quotes from X1!!!)
And it elaborates on what I think would have happened had Logan gone back.

1. Chapter1 by wolverines_Grrl

Chapter1 by wolverines_Grrl
"You runnin' again?" Marie asked.
Logan smiled to himself at their joke, but when he turned around he saw she was serious.
"I've got some things to take care of up north." Logan told her.
She looked at him like she truelly cared.
"I don' want you to go!" She said.
Logan realized he'd found the biggest thing he was looking for.
If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone.
I'll never make it on my own.
Logan takes off his tags, the only thing he has of his past.
"I'll be back for these." He tells her, and puts them in her gloved hand. What he didn't say was that he'd be back for her.
Logan turned and walked out silently. Outside he turned to look back at the place that had become his home. In the window he saw Rogue crying.
X-X-X
Rogue watches as Logan walks down the sidewalk and looks back at the mansion. She knows he sees her but she doesn't care. All she can think about is when he comes back.
How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
"I'll miss you!" Rogue says to his back as he rides off.
X-X-X
As Logan rides past Alkali Lake he realizes he doesn't need to find anything because he's already found what he was really looking for.
X-X-X
Rogue was still sitting at the window when he pulled in. She had fallen asleep. Logan walked in quietly. He looked at her.
Logan picked her up and carried her to her room. He walked back to the doorway and looked back at her.
"Love you kid!" Logan says.
"Love you to sugah!" Rogue says in her sleep.
When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paridise,
When you look me in the eyes.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3240