Ménage à Trois by Laenwyn
Summary: What do you get when you put two horny Alpha Males in the same room as an even hornier woman - one they both want?
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4486 Read: 5380 Published: 11/06/2006 Updated: 11/06/2006

1. Ménage à Trois by Laenwyn

Ménage à Trois by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
September, Queen of Humor: I still wanna kiss your royal feet (ie thanx for the beta), and as for the rather self explanatory title she came up with that one too =) ...and also as for this being part 1/2 and I quote her royal Highness "...leave everyone in smutty suspense for a few days heh heh heh That's always fun!" Mistakes you may still find are mine not hers.
Part 1

I watched Marie as she swayed her way through the crowded smoky room. It should have damn well been illegal what she was wearing; that indecently short black schoolgirl skirt, those thigh high latex spike heels, not to mention the white tank top with the deepest possible neckline I've ever seen. Looked like she was dressed to kill. No bra, I liked that and she knew it. Knew I loved that her nipples were showing. No panties, and the very thought of that … no I shouldn't go there, not now.

It was a public place, okay so the waitresses looked like they could be working at a strip joint, and there *was* a small catwalk on the other side of the room – complete with a pole – but still …

It was the booze talking, clouding my judgment… at least to some extent. A feeling I could get used to, I told myself absently as I lit a Cuban. Smoke, whisky and the scent of Marie clinging to my senses were all I needed.

When she made her way back to our table I couldn't help but stare, and my reaction brought a cat like lazy smile to her face. She knew what I was thinking. I took a deep drag on the cigar, pulled her down on my lap and pressed my mouth to hers. The smoke mingled around our tongues, and fuck she tasted so good I was unable to suppress a groan as she slowly exhaled what was left of the smoke. Lewd as hell, my little minx of a teaser.

Marie straddled my lap and leaned into me, lips half parted and shiny with saliva. Her breathing was unsteady, warm and promising, and my hands cupped her ass underneath her skirt. A part of me was glad for the lack of light in the bar; I wouldn't have wanted anyone noticing what we were doing.

"Let's go back to our room, Wolvie," she murmured, but it sounded more like a moan.

I licked her neckline and told her we'd go back in a few minutes. Getting Marie off in public had always been a rush since the first time we'd done it and usually it didn't take much effort.

"You're wet darlin'," I mumbled against her lips as I reached down and slid a couple of fingers between her thighs. My other hand found its way down her bare ass and inside where I really wanted my cock to be. There would be time for that later; this wasn't the first time we'd done this.

She let out moan after moan, riding my fingers while I massaged her clit. I told her she had to keep it down or I'd just clear the table and fuck her right there and then. Audience or no audience. "Wouldn't want the whole place to know what's goin' on over here," I continued between kisses, "And I don't feel like sharin'."

Marie was about climax when I picked up on something else. A strange but disturbingly familiar smell of something feline. Something predatory. Fuck. Not now. I wanted to grit my teeth because I knew we weren't going to be left alone.

"Marie, baby, we got company," I told her quietly.

She buried her fingernails down my shoulders to let me know I'd better finish what we'd started. "Fine, the motel room later, sugar," she replied sullenly and shifted in my lap so she could face the unwelcome visitor. I literally felt her go all tense as her eyes detected Sabretooth's massive shape no more than ten feet away from our table. He flashed fangs in a feral grin that probably was as close to a smile as he managed.

He eased himself down opposite us and placed a bottle of JD on the table. Intimidating only began to describe Sabretooth, but I knew better. I knew him and his weaknesses. I searched my pockets for another cigar without taking my eyes off of the hairy guy. He wasn't to be trusted, at least not completely.

"Wolverine," he said with a tinge of scorn in his voice, deep and hoarse as it always had been. I knew he enjoyed making fun of me.

"Victor," I replied, lit the cigar and placed one hand on Marie's thigh.

He shifted his gaze from me to Marie. "You were always such an easy target, Wolverine. I could smell you outside the bar, not wise to let a woman distract you like that." He swallowed down a mouthful of whisky.

"Don't start with me …" I felt my hand tighten its grip on Marie. She shot me an angry glance in response.

Victor laughed, a rich sound originating from somewhere deep inside that broad chest. His eyes were still fixed upon Marie but he was talking to me, not her. It was all intentional, probably meant to set me off. Unfortunately for him my senses were as sharp as his.

"Relax, I didn't come here to pick a fight with you, or your lady friend," he said and placed his hands on the table; the black claws made clicking sounds as they touched the wooden surface.

"I'm Rogue," Marie said slowly but with as much confidence as she had when we'd first met.

"So Rogue, do you mind me talking to Wolverine? We have some catching up to do." Victor seemed smug all of a sudden. What the hell did he want this time?

Marie shrugged. "No, I've heard about you … um … Victor."

"Oh I just bet you have. Then you should know I'm not as nice as I look," he replied and took another shot of whisky.

"Cut the fuckin' bullshit Vic, and tell me why you're here," I snarled. I had no desire to hang out in the bar any more than was necessary. Marie's arousal still stuck to my senses like glue, and having her in my lap didn't exactly make it any easier to focus.

He sighed and tapped the table with the claws. "For the same reason as you are, Wolverine. I came to get drunk and find me a woman, but so far I haven't been that lucky," he said and inhaled sharply. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything …"

I sensed Marie's immediate reaction to what Victor had just said. Of course he knew, but Marie had no idea his senses resembled mine. To my surprise she didn't seem angry about it, more curious if anything.

"No, darlin', you can't trust him," I whispered against her ear.

Victor's eyes narrowed and shifted between me and Marie several times before settling on her again. There was something disturbingly pleased about his facial expression, calculating almost.

"Wolverine, my friend … I'm not on a mission, you're not on a mission, so let's just have a drink together and reminisce old times?" He grabbed the bottle of JD and saluted me with a grin.

"Old times?" I said disbelievingly, but still raised my own bottle and downed almost half of it. "This doesn't change the fact that we might be enemies tomorrow, Creed."

He arched an eyebrow. "Whatever you say."

Marie shifted in my lap and leaned forward across the table to trace Vic's claws. I knew she could sense me being hard and that she enjoyed the advantage it gave her over me. My hand smoothed her thigh underneath the hem of the skirt, occasionally touching her where I wasn't supposed to. Not with god damn Sabretooth within arms reach. He must've sensed Marie's sudden increased arousal; a sly grin spread on his face as our eyes locked.

"Something tells me Rogue doesn't have a problem with me being here, and I take it you don't either, do you Wolverine?" he said amusedly while letting Marie examine his hands.

I simply growled at him, a language he understands better than any other. Marie grabbed my whisky bottle and swallowed two mouthfuls. Not that she needed anymore to drink, she had downed enough already, which was probably also the reason for her unabashed behavior. She was getting a thrill out of the fact we had company, and that she knew Victor enjoyed it.

Victor seized Marie's left hand and slid his tongue across her fingers. It happened so fast I didn't even have time to react until he'd already let her go.

"Don't do that again," I said and put as much warning in my voice as possible.

"It's okay, sugar, he didn't hurt me you know," Marie murmured and leaned back so that her head came to rest on my shoulder. It was too provocative for Victor; having an aroused bra-less woman in front of him, one that loved the idea of someone looking at her while she got laid.

I glared at him as I tried to get some sense into my girl. "Rogue, darlin', you can't be serious about this. Victor is … he's bad news. I know the guy, remember?"

Marie turned her head to look at me. "I can always use my power if need be, but I don't think it'll be necessary."

"No. Never gonna happen," I told her firmly. No way in hell was I gonna let Victor accompany us to the motel room for a threesome or whatever it was Marie wanted. She pouted at my rejection and ground her ass against my crotch to spite me. I gritted my teeth and tried to clear my mind, but her arousal fueled my own. "You're drunk, sweetheart, and you don't know Victor. He wouldn't be satisfied just being a spectator, he … for fuck's sake darlin' why do you have to be like that?"

"What? In control?" Victor's hoarse voice brought me back to reality. Of course he'd overheard every word I'd said to Marie.

"Shut the fuck up Vic," I snarled angrily.

Marie let out a moan, loud enough for someone with mine or Victor's increased hearing to detect. I'd let myself get so distracted by her arousal that I'd begun teasing her clit again. Fine. If Victor wanted to watch then who was I to argue? Marie certainly wasn't, she was not far from getting off, and she got even more excited having someone look at her while she did. At least we weren't fucking, at least the lights were low and people were making out here and there, not to mention all the drunks that had no idea what was going on right under their noses. But it was bad enough that our only spectator was Victor Creed.

I forced Marie's mouth against mine as I felt the orgasm ride her, she was always loud when she came and I didn't want everyone to overhear her moan. Even if the bar room was dark enough; most people would still know what those moans meant.

"Good god, Wolvie," Marie mumbled against my lips when her body started to relax again. My cock strained against the jeans and almost hurt with need to fuck her, the feeling was so intense I couldn't concentrate or focus on anything besides that. Had to fuck her, or I'd go insane.

Victor seemed pleased, but his own arousal was clinging to my senses and I knew he wasn't going to back down. Not in the first place. His beast was just as eager as my own, ready to burst out.

"He wants you, darlin'," I whispered against Marie's ear.

She smiled, a lazy seductive smile, and reached down behind her back to place a hand over my cock. "Oh I know he does."

I inhaled sharply through my nose. "You want him to watch while we fuck? Is that it?" An unnecessary question, I knew she wanted that, maybe more. How did I even end up with a kinky girl like her? Another unnecessary question. I loved that side of Marie. She wasn't very talkative as it was, other than at times like these, and most people mistook her silence for shyness. If they only knew.



Part 2

I locked the door behind us, not taking my eyes off Victor as he strode into the room, with Marie in front of him. She slumped back down onto the bed, seemingly drunk and in a good mood. I had to swallow at the sight of her; she looked positively lethal dressed the way she was. Good God. Victor was frozen to the spot, but I sensed his desire, it spread across the room the longer he kept staring at Marie, and when she let out that mass of dark brown curls and those shock white streaks I seized his upper arm.

"If you touch her without my permission, or hers, I will fuckin' kill you," I said between clenched teeth.

Victor turned his head to look at me and bared his fangs. I growled at him in return.

"She's mine, don't forget that," I said hoarsely and pushed him aside while taking off my leather jacket. Marie smiled appreciatively at me as I came to stand beside the bed. "You alright, darlin'?"

She nodded. "You got some more scotch? I'm thirsty," she murmured, then got to her knees and peeled of my t-shirt. "That's more like it," she continued and raked her fingernails down my chest.

I met Victor's gaze then handed Marie the whisky bottle. She swallowed a couple of mouthfuls. "What do ya want, sweetheart?" I asked her while still focused on Vic. Marie had started to undo the buttons in my jeans, and then paused to glance over her shoulder.

"You know what I want. He can watch … to begin with," she said, slightly out of breath.

"Okay fine, but you" – I nodded towards Victor –"in the shower or you won't come near this bed. There are towels in the bathroom. Use them."

I downed the rest of the whisky then put the empty bottle on the bedside table. This was insane, but Marie wanted it, and I could be generous if I chose to be.

"Take it off," I told her and gestured at the tank top she was wearing.
Marie peeled it off only to reveal two perfect perky tits. "The skirt too?" she asked and chewed at her lower lip.

"That too, but the boots stay." I growled, then stepped out my jeans and carefully seized Marie's hair. "Still thirsty, darlin'?"

"Uh-huh." She closed her lips around my cock and began to suck me. That was one of the better side effects of the healing; I could fuck Marie all night long if I felt like it. She certainly wouldn't object.

Marie licked alongside my shaft like she was having an ice cream cone, and she kept looking at me while doing it. She knew how much I loved the sensation of my cock inside her mouth, and as if she had picked up on those thoughts she pulled me even deeper inside that warm wetness.

"Fuck, baby, I can't behave properly," I managed to say with a strangled voice as I came. Hard.

Marie swallowed and smiled contently. I hauled her up for a ferocious kiss when the bathroom door opened and Victor entered the room.

I knelt behind Marie and slid an arm around her waist; my other hand went up to cup one of her breasts. She studied Victor with interest. He certainly was utterly masculine, if feral, hairy and broad shouldered counted as that. I knew Marie loved those qualities, simply because I possessed all three. Okay I wasn't quite as hairy as Victor, and he had always been damn tall, but other than that he was as much of an animal as he was man. Just like me. That should've told Marie something – don't bring two alpha males into the same room with only one woman present.

"So what do you want, darlin'? You want him to watch us while we fuck? You want him to join?" I murmured against her ear but kept my eyes locked on Victor – he stared at me, then shifted his gaze to Marie. He had wrapped a towel around his waist, but his reaction to Marie's arousal was as obvious as he was present in the room.

"Yes," she said and slid her arms around my neck, a gesture that must've seemed like an invitation to Victor to come over to the bed. "I want him to make me come while you kiss me, sugar." Marie let her head fall back to rest on my shoulder without taking her eyes off Vic.

"How do you want him to do it? Want him to lick you or use his fingers?" I was fully aware of Victor's fangs and claws. I didn't want him injuring my girl if he intended to go down on her. No matter how talented he was with his tongue.

"I want him to use his fingers, that way he's at eye level," Marie said and urged for Victor to join us on the bed. She gasped as he crawled onto it and towered over her.

"You do anything to hurt her, and I'll rip your fuckin' heart out, got it?" I growled at him.

Victor bared his teeth in a ferocious leer again and seemed utterly pleased. "Relax, no one's gonna get hurt, Wolverine, but you know what they say? There's a thin line between pleasure and pain," he snarled and let his eyes roam all over Marie's naked body.

I glared at him then slid both my hands up to fiddle with Marie's already hardened nipples. She let out a throaty moan and turned her head so we could kiss, and the moment our lips met I noticed how Victor slid his fingers between Marie's thighs and began pleasing her. Her whole body jerked at the touch of him.

My own healing factor had already kicked in and I was hard and ready again. Marie obviously sensed it – she slid one of her hands down her back and began stroking me. She broke the kiss to meet Victor's glassy eyes; he was so close Marie's nipples kept brushing his massive hairy chest which also meant I involuntarily made skin contact with him. It wasn't the most pleasant of thoughts.

Marie's loud moans and increasing arousal was driving me crazy, I still longed to fuck her – a blow job just wasn't enough – and Victor was staring at Marie's face. Only a couple of times did our eyes meet but I made sure he understood he wasn't to do anything unless Marie told him to.

"Sugar, your fingers, I want them inside me. Now," she whimpered and reached for my mouth again.

I did what she asked, fingerfucking her while Victor rubbed her clit. I shot him another glance which made him smile that crooked smile again. Oh he was enjoying himself royally, getting my girl off.

"So close … so fuckin' close," Victor said all of a sudden, his voice deep and husky as he leaned in close enough for me to feel his breath. I was still kissing Marie, but felt her get more and more wet the closer she got to her climax. For all I could tell at least Vic knew how to please a woman.

A moment later she came hard and screamed into my mouth for several seconds while the orgasm rode her body. Then she broke the kiss, panting, and seized two handfuls of Victor's hair and pressed her mouth against his as a second orgasm rippled through her thighs. I bit Marie's neck and kept fingerfucking her while Vic was still focused on her clit and did it with such intensity that when Marie climaxed a third time she let the scream spread across the room.

Moments later she slumped back against me, seemingly out of words. I nuzzled her neck and slid both arms around her.

I shot Victor a glance. "I take it I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that or not," I murmured to Marie and pressed her body against me to let her know I still wanted to fuck.

"That … was amazing," she said out of breath and placed a kiss on my cheek. "It was." Those two words were meant for Vic as well.

"Yes, but can we fuck now, darlin'?" I said and nipped at her neck, I'd already marked her but I knew she liked that I did it again.

"Move over there," she told Victor and pointed towards the pillows that were piled up against the head board. "And get rid of the towel."

Me and Victor eyed each other, I was so aware of his desire to throw himself at Marie and fuck her I actually felt a tinge of satisfaction at the very idea he had to restrain himself. And, like me, Sabretooth hated to be collared and told to wait his turn. Something must've shown on my face because he narrowed his eyes and hissed at me.

"She's my girl, Vic, and you don't get to tell her what to do. She does," I said teasingly but with an edge of warning to it. And she was – Marie was all mine, she just loved to try new things and so far I couldn't say that I had any regrets about this.

Marie turned her head to look at me, all smiling that lazy sexy smile. I leaned back on the bed, entangled one of my hands in her hair and pressed my mouth against hers, pushing my tongue inside, then impaling her on my erection. She bit my lip the moment I entered her and continued to kiss me while I established a rhythm she could follow.

She broke the kiss and locked eyes with Victor. Moaning and wriggling in my lap from pleasure, she let him watch us fuck for several minutes without touching or telling him what to do. I couldn't help but smirk at the obvious trouble he had keeping his manners in check. When Marie leaned forward and grabbed his cock and started to lick alongside it he let out a growl of relief.

"Careful, Vic," I said between clenched teeth as he seized two handfuls of Marie's hair to keep her in position. She pulled Victor's cock inside her mouth and began to suck him while I plunged in and out of her; that creamy white ass making smacking sounds against my thighs for each thrust I made. It felt so good I couldn't think straight, let alone tell Marie I was about come. All coherent thought, and obviously my ability to speak, had momentarily flown out the window, so I did the only thing I could think of. I fucked her deeper and faster, until I came hard and with a growl that made Victor look up and meet my gaze for a second.

Marie glanced at me over her shoulder, lips wet with saliva. She looked positively feral too, and I had to wonder how much my memories had affected her. How much effect had her touching and draining me in the past had on her present behavior and persona? Not that I gave a damn, she'd always been sex on legs to me.

I withdrew myself and leaned forward to kiss her. I frowned slightly at the taste of Victor mingling with Marie's own flavor. She watched while he put on a condom – no way in hell was I gonna allow Victor Creed to fuck my baby without protection – then she straddled his lap. Victor groaned as Marie slowly began to ride him; his huge hands immediately going up to grab her hips.

I didn't have to ask Marie what she wanted me to do; instead kissed her hard while I slid my hands around her waist, then a couple of fingers between her thighs. They were slicked with our own juices, and soon Victor's. Part of me was still annoyed by the fact that he got to fuck my girl, and the other got a thrill out of her arousal at being with two men. Two feral mutants, both with healing abilities.

Victor guided Marie, thrusting himself upwards as hard as he could while he leaned back against the head board and studied her with half closed eyes. She broke the kiss and slid her arms around my neck so that her whole body was exposed to him; her perfect tits with their rosy nipples, that flat smooth stomach and the patch of dark curls at the apex of her thighs. My fingers kept rubbing her clit and causing her to moan and whimper, all the while she kept looking into Victor's feverish eyes, whilst she kept riding his cock.

Something close to a roar escaped Victor's throat as he climaxed. I didn't bother waiting for him to withdraw himself from Marie, instead I hauled her off of him and pressed her down to lie on her back.

"I get to finish this, sweetheart," I mumbled decidedly against her lips as I slammed into her, my hand still between us so I could bring her over. Marie screamed my name as she climaxed, and having her spasm around my cock while we were still fucking was pleasure beyond belief. I drowned in her scent and echoed her name in return as I joined her moments later.

"Now I know I envy you, Wolverine," I heard Victor murmur through the haze of the sexual high I was still on. He sounded immensely pleased, just like the cat he was. I lifted my head to look at him.

"Don't get any ideas, Vic, not sure it'll be so easy to convince me next time. And you don't wanna push me, you know what happens then," I said, sounding equally satisfied, but there was a tinge of haughtiness behind my words. I was still alpha to Marie.

Victor simply arched an eyebrow and gave me that untamed smile again, the one that showed his fangs. I was relieved that he hadn't used that mouth for more things than just that one kiss Marie had given him. He laughed, deep throated and close to intimidating, as he got to his feet, picked up his clothes from the bathroom and left. I could still overhear him laughing through the door as he walked away.

"Love you darlin'," I said softly as I kissed Marie.

"Love you too, Wolvie," she murmured and buried her face against my neck. I felt her smile.

"What?"

"I was just thinking that we might have to book this room for one more night."

I frowned at her. "Why?"

"'Cause I don't think I'll be able to walk straight tomorrow, let alone get on that Harley, sugar," she said and laughed. "Not that I would mind, we could always stay here and cuddle and watch some old boring movie, right?"

"Whatever you want, darlin', I'm all yours and cuddling sounds perfect to me," I replied and kissed her again.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=335