Who do you want? by MAR
Summary: Someone visits Logans tent that he didn't suspect.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 938 Read: 3242 Published: 05/09/2009 Updated: 05/09/2009
Story Notes:
slight Mystique/Logan and Logan/Jean but Logan/Marie all the way.

also i do not know how to get rid of the series thing. it is not meant to be part of that series so sorry!

1. Chapter 1 who? by MAR

Chapter 1 who? by MAR
Author's Notes:
I don't own anything but i wish i did. I watched the X2 movie Last week and i haven't watched it since it came out in theaters and i noticed when Mystique goes to Logan's tent and changes into different people she changes into Marie so this was born. rated for saftey.
Logan heared a zipping sound looking up he saw Jean crawling into his tent. She kissed him. This was all he needed. Hard and passionate he let his hands crawl up under Jean's shirt.
Scars one, two, three he thought. Wait a minute. Pushing Jean away. "Mystique", Logan growled
"No ones ever left a scar quite like you," Mystique drawled,"But who do you want this or"
Mystique changed from Jean to herself then leaning in
"or this" she whispered a inches away from his face
Logan staired, the short red cut of Jean was replaced with a younger girl with long brown hair and a stripe of white. Logan was at a loss stairing. In front of him was a touchable Marie. Logan slowly drew his hand closer. An inch away from her skin he stopped. This wasn't something he could go back from. This simple brush would be his undoing. Admiting he wanted not red hair and mature eyes but a young face with long brown hair and a southern drawl. He prepared himself for the drain he was so use to feeling everytime he touched this skin. This time he wasn't touching it with the excuse that it was saving her life but that he wanted this all of her all of his Marie and that no one else was ever aloud to touch her.
Mystique whispered again, "Who do you want?"
Without any hesitaion or reserve he moved his hand the last inch and waited for the drain that he knew wasn't going to come but what he was so use to he almost missed it.
Logan staired for a second, hand on her cheek then laid down his conditions, "there is only one way this is going to work and that's if you don't break character and you allow me to call you Marie."
"fine by me," Mystique replied, "only need to get laid tonight"
Logan without reserve smirked leaned in and captured lips that he only ever himself daydream about. The kiss was like a starved man being given a feast desperate and needy. Logan slowly regained himself and but more passion alowing his hands to wander and carefuly avoiding the scars that would undo his entire fantasy. Flipping his Marie on her back Logan gained control and gribed Marie afraid she migh dissapear.Marie wrapped her legs around Logan and moaned into the kiss.
"God Marie" Logan couldn't take it anymore there were too many clothes on his Marie and he was more than willing to sred them off. Slowly and with care Logan extended his claws ready to remove any and all clothing.
"Ah Mah God!"
Logan jumped and turned on the invader there stood Marie long opera gloves, white hair, and a shocked expression.
"i think im just going to leave," mystique muttered changing into her normal form.
Marie just staired at Mystique as she went around her watched as the last traces of her disapeared from Mystiques skin.
Marie rouned on Logan,"What is goin' on here? Logan!You were in bed with Mystique! Why was she me!"
"Im sorry. I just" Logan pleaded
"What Logan What am ah not good enough for you! ah first though You would't be with me because ah was too young or some moral thing but no it turns out it is just cuz of mah skin. ah hate mah self and mah stupid skin." Marie was nearly crying and in histarics.
"No Marie. Listen" Logan hugged Marie. tight and she gripped him like he was the only thing keeping her gounded.
"Marie i love you its just i never let myself have you i'm old, crule, i stabed you which nearly killed you, you deserve someone better than me."
"But i want you Logan, why don't you get that?" Marie whispered into his shirt
"I'm sorry" and Logan just held her close.
tilting her head up Marie whispered "will you kiss me? without anything. please? people are so afraid to touch me but not you. Please Logan for just a second once ah start draining your power we stop."
"Marie, anything." he tilted her face up and kissed her lips full on. This was even better than before this was his real marie and he started to feel the drain but didn't care this was his little piece, he was the only one who got to touch Marie. He quickly opened her mouth and started exploring slightly rushed becasue he knew that in another couple seconds he would have to stop. Drawing away quickly he panted resting his chin on her head.
"are you okay" marie whispered
"yeah i'll be fine kid i forgot how big a punch you got" Logan teased.
"you lasted a lot longer than...well you lasted without a coma." Marie observed.
"Marie you have got to promise me. No one gets to touch, no one except me."
"You're the only one i want to touch me."
"Tonight can i stay with you please?" Marie asked
Logan laied down with Marie on top of him listening to his heart. Marie pulled a blanket around them.
"good night Logan. I love you" and Marie rested her head on Logan's chest.
"yeah I love you too." Logan laid awake playing with Marie's hair while she slept. It was odd to sleep fully dressed but he knew that this was a precation he would need to take for a while atleast till he came up with more creative ways to get around Marie's skin. But he had forever and so did Marie so there was no need to rush. With this thought Logan drifted asleep.
End Notes:
SO... like it hate it review. this is the first fanfic i have ever written. also not edited. :D
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3437