Everything by alesia
Summary: Logan has taken in a desperate and on-the-run Marie who has offered ‘anything’ in exchange for his protection. Logan wants everything. This story chronicles is what happens to them and their relationship dynamic as they learn about each other during the return ride to Xavier’s. It also explores how their rather non-traditional relationship is received by the team once they arrive at the mansion. This story was inspired by Kristine’s “Anything” http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2559. This story will make more sense if you have read "Anything" first as my opening chapter picks up right where Kristine’s story ends. Besides her story is one of the best W/R pieces ever written so you might as well go read it - NOW! :)…I’ll wait.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Dark, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 74499 Read: 116046 Published: 09/14/2009 Updated: 04/11/2012
Story Notes:
A big thanks has to go out to Kristine for this, your permission means 'Everything'!!!! :) I just hope I can do 'Anything' justice. Thanks to Gracie for beta reading the first chapter. I love constructive criticism so any feedback you have would be great. I am a constant editor (it goes with having dyslexia) so any mistakes you find, please let me know. I will happily go back and fix them.

Dedicated to Terri, JJ Blazer, Dark Ferret, Artemis2050, Heather, Kristine and all of the other really really good W/R writers who have come long before me. I am merely a shadow to the giants who have already forged these paths.

Italics imply flashbacks.

Warnings: Lots of sex, a darker than normal Logan, a 17ish Marie, elements of a D/s relationship, a Bad!Jean (in honor of Terri because I learned everything I know about hating Jean from Terri! Thanks Terri!), a few places where there are depictions of violence (in later chapters), and one description of a partial rape (again, in a later chapter). It is NC-17 for a reason folks. The need for the rating isn’t gratuitous but it is there and it is there from the word ‘go’.

1. Chapter 1 by alesia

2. Chapter 2 by alesia

3. Chapter 3 by alesia

4. Chapter 4 by alesia

5. Chapter 5 by alesia

6. Chapter 6 by alesia

7. Chapter 7 by alesia

8. Chapter 8 by alesia

Chapter 1 by alesia
Author's Notes:
All feedback is appreciated.
Logan wasn’t sure exactly which stimuli woke him. It could have been her throaty gasp, her stomach muscles tightening under his fingers, the arching of her back as it pressed against his chest or her warm wetness surrounding his lengthening cock. No matter what the cause, Logan had awoken to the woman in his bed getting herself off. A smile spread across his face as he remembered that as of a few hours ago this particular woman belonged to him. Because she was his, it wasn’t necessary to spring up to make the quick escape or manufacture some excuse to get rid of her as quickly as possible. Nope, this woman who was different from all of the others, this woman he owned. Now, just what to do about her current behavior?

Briefly, he considered lying still, staying quiet, seeing what she might do, and possibly even letting her finish. He almost desperately wanted to feel her come around his cock. She hadn’t done that a few hours ago when he had fucked her for the first time. However Logan almost instantly decided against resigning himself to such a passive role. Nope, this time she would come around his cock that was for sure. Logan would make it happen but he, and only he, would be the one in control of when and how she found her release.

Not only had she been a virgin, Logan had no doubt she had been sexually inexperienced until he’d fucked her last night. The idea of taking an innocent girl and molding her into a sexual being of his own making had thrilled and appalled him in equal measure. Logan’s baser instincts had won out over his honor though. He had allowed himself to debauch her with a carnal relish he hadn’t felt in a long time. Why this here-to-fore naïve girl was currently pursuing her own pleasure grinding against his body was a question he wanted answered but on his terms not hers.

She was his to keep and craft into whatever he desired. However, if she was truly going to stay his during the impending maelstrom their return to the mansion was sure to spawn; Marie needed to look to him, and only him, for all the things. In Logan’s mind, this meant providing her with food and clothing, giving her his protection, attention, and teaching her about sexual gratification and pleasure. Logan needed to be the source of it all.

While Marie slowly undulating on his dick, sliding it through her slickening slit, and grinding against his body chasing her orgasm was indeed her deriving her sexual pleasure from him; Logan wanted…no, it was more important than that. He needed to be the one to decide when and how she would achieve that particular height of pleasure. Marie would learn to come when and only when he allowed it. He owed her ass now and he intended to keep her as long as he wanted to. Logan would make sure she learned all of his lessons well and remembered them always.

His mind made up, Logan moved swiftly and with purpose. One of his hands gripped Marie’s hips, halting her movements. His other hand grasped the back of her neck, pulling her hair and forcing her face toward him while as he rose up on his elbow. Marie let out a yelp of fright. Logan reflexively shhhed her, realizing she must not have thought that her body’s movements and his body’s reactions would wake him.

The lack of ambient light in the room told him only a few hours had passed since he had fucked her for the first time and they had gone to sleep. With his enhanced abilities, he could see Marie’s face clearly. He doubted she could see him all that well. Logan wanted to see her eyes. He gently but forcibly squeezed the back of her neck. Her eyes flew upward toward the shadowed outline of his face. He tightened his grip on her neck just slightly and Marie subconsciously lowered her eyes in submission. Her subservient reaction to his small display of dominance was interesting and very promising.

“What are you doin’ Marie?” Logan’s question and tone weren’t meant to be menacing – yet. However he did expect an answer, preferably a truthful one. He was curious as to what she would say about her actions when challenged. Pulling back and tilting his hips to a new angle, Logan settled the tip of his cock, now completely coated in her juices, just inside her body and waited for Marie’s answer. His movement along her wet folds wrenched a whimper from her. Her eyes sought out his face but that was the only response she gave him. It wasn’t enough of one to satisfy Logan. He needed to make her speak.

“Does it feel good, baby?” He nuzzled his face in her hair, capturing her earlobe with his lips. If she wanted this and was well behaved, he would gladly grant her premission to come. But first, he wanted to see how much of her control he could coax from her. Sliding his cock into her heat just a fraction more, Logan raised himself up and moved his hand from the back of her neck around to cup her breast. He saw the blush of embarrassment bloom in her cheeks and progress down her chest. He loved it. Her eyes were wide as saucers. He could sense she was a little scared. Her fear didn’t upset Logan at all. It was, quite frankly, essential for him to gain full control over her. Marie started to tremble marginally. Logan suspected it was both from fear and unquenched arousal.

“Shh, shh, now relax, Marie. Let it feel good. I am gonna make you feel good. I will always give you what you need.” Logan decided he wanted to take her while she lay on her side. “Stay still, Marie.” His voice was a whisper in her ear but it held authority. Marie acquiesced with a nod. Trying to stay firmly joined with her, Logan sat up on his knees. Leaving Marie lying on her side, he bent her top thigh in the direction of her chin. His hand went from her thigh to her taught nipple, giving it a quick pinch.

Logan hadn’t spent an inordinate amount of time on her breasts earlier. It was something he would have to remedy…and soon. He wondered how responsive her breasts were. In his experience women with highly responsive breasts had made for his best fucks. Marie’s rocking of her hips and the tightening of her muscles around his cock as he fondled her nipple were the only answers he got to his mental query…and it was all the answers he needed. This was going to be good. She was going to be real good. She just needed to comply with his wishes and learned what he liked.

“What made you think you could do this, Marie?” He slid his aching thickness into her tight, hot, wet body a fraction more. Realizing she was biting her lower lip in an attempt to stifle the sounds of her reactions, he bent over her, so close his breath touched her face. “I want to hear you, Marie. Whether it is words…” He started to rock his hips, touching her inside at a different angle than when he had taken her their first time. “Whether it is moans…” Her blush was back, stretching down to her sweet breasts. “Whether it is gasps…” He licked her cheek while simultaneously running his fingers over the soft tissue of her breasts. “Whether it is full out screams…” He reared back on his haunches and thrust strong and deep. She was a fighter but he would win.

“Aruggghhh” The noise was coerced from her involuntarily. Logan chuckled at her.

“That’s it, baby. Whatever it is, I want to hear you. I want to know what I’m doin’ to you.” Logan stopped moving and turned her chin towards him. “More importantly I want you to know and remember who it is doin’ it to you, Marie…makin’ you feel good…fuckin’ you good.” Dropping the register of his voice, his words resonated as an order – just as he intended. With a snap of his hips, his deep thrusts resumed, his thick cock gloved by her quivering muscles. She arched her hips as her muscles were fluttering around him, he could feel she was on the edge of coming but Logan wanted answers. Stopping his movements while holding her on the precipice he asked again.

“Tell me why Marie?” Circling his hips, Logan slowed down his stroking of her breasts as he spoke; wanting to emphasize his words with his body and the ripple of pleasure his slower movements were sending through her. His original intention had to just been to fuck her silly but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to take this opportunity to reaffirm the control he had established when he took her the first time, mere hours ago.

“Answer my question, Marie. What made you think this…” He gave her a small thrust designed to accentuate his point and make her pant. “Gettin’ off on my cock was a good idea?” This was his seductive player voice, the one he used to get woman to come back to hotel rooms or into back alleys with him. The one he had often tried to use on Jean.

“I…I woke up and…and it was just there.” It was true. Logan had gone to sleep with his satiated cock snug against her folds. “I moved a little and…” Her voice was small and timid. Logan thought her naiveté was sweet but it was something she would have to get over, at least in his bed. He decided to have a little fun, see how far he could push her.

“What was just there, little one?” He could see her face scrunch up. Logan could tell she knew what he wanted her to say – that he wanted her to be explicit. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger while his other hand started making patterns up her back. Continuing to tease her with his cock moving slowly in and out of her, he could feel her body reacting to him, wanting him to give her what she needed. Marie’s body quivered and her muscles were flexing, welcoming him whether she consciously wanted him or not. Logan knew now that he had her body fully under his control and it was just a matter of bending her will to his.

“Say it, Marie; I want to hear the words.” His hand was at the back of her neck, giving it a little squeeze just above the collar she wore. Again she lowered her eyes in submission.

“Um…um…I…” Her whole body flushed from both his stimulation and her embarrassment. Logan increased the pressure on her neck.

“Na, no hidin’ or hedgin’. You have to tell me what you want, Marie. I will give you everything you need but you have to say what you want.” Logan stopped all his movements. “Was it my cock you felt?” He slid all of the way out of her. A cry escaped her as he pulled out. Her face was a portrait in disappointment. It made Logan smile. She needed to learn she would only get what she needed when she did as he demanded. “Was it my cock you wanted inside you, Marie?” Not knowing he could see her in the dark of the room, she scrunched her face into a scowl and nodded her head but didn’t speak.

“Not gonna do it Marie, you have to say it.” He slapped her ass, not hard but enough. She startled but didn’t cry out. “And no scowlin’.” Logan could hear her suck in a breath as she realized he could somehow see her facial expressions in the darkened room. Her understanding that he could see her and she couldn’t see any more of him than an outline, gave Logan just one more powerful advantage. He reveled in it. “You just best learn to like sayin’ it, Marie.” He flicked her nipple hard. She closed her eyes and arched her back. “‘Cause I ain’t gonna give up on makin you say it. I want to hear the words comin’ off your lips.” He could feel her fidgeting more and more under him, could see her biting her lower lip, and could hear her take in a deep breath as she worked up the courage to answer him.

“Yes…yes…it was…it was your…um, cock.”

“That’s a good girl.” He rewarded her by pushing back in fully and pressing deep. Marie let out a small moan. Slowly pulling back out but not completely, he left himself just barely inside her. Her reactions to his movements, her moan morphing into a high pitched whimper let him know the small reward was appreciated but that she also wanted more. Control of her body’s reactions remained his and he could feel her will ebbing. She would be all his when she came. He licked his lips, tasting her on the air and grinned a shit eating grin.

“Did that feel good, baby?” He could see her swallow and watched her chew on her full lips. She reminded him of a smorgasbord and he intended to have his fill of her. His roaming hand found a sensitive spot on the lower part of her back that coaxed a moan from her.

“Urrrgggh…” She swallowed and nodded her head. Logan stopped moving his hand on her back and waited for her to answer. “Yes, it…” Her voice was small and breathy almost like she couldn’t believe she was speaking the words but she didn’t stop. “It did.” Another hard swallow, “Your cock felt...”

“Tell me, what did…” He pivoted his hips, once again sliding in deep. “What does my cock feel like, Marie?” The thrill of pulling verbal responses out of her that she didn’t want to give was making Logan so rock hard it was coming close to painful. He could feel his engorged cock weeping with pre come, mixing with her juices making her even more slick, hot and welcoming.

“It was…it was hard and hot and…” Again he rewarded her with a long slow stroke.

“Did you want it? Did you want to feel it all of the way inside you again?” Logan could hear the deterioration of his control reflecting in his voice. It was deepening, becoming rougher. He doubted Marie even noticed as close to the edge as she was.

“Yes, I wanted it, I…” Marie swallowed and panted heavily. Logan could see she was struggling with the assault he was delivering on her senses. Her mind still wanted to resist his instructions to speak but her body’s needs were too powerful. She was close to breaking so he could rebuild her. Logan didn’t know what trilled him more, the idea of making her come or knowing that he was able to break her so quickly.

“Tell me, Marie.” His voice was thick and laden deep with seduction, want, and most importantly commands.

“I…I was trying to make the ache in me go away like you did before when...you um…when you licked…”

Logan couldn’t help but thrust deep into her at his victory. He smiled a deep satisfied smile of the satiated predator. Her admission meant her body already recognized the truth. She had woken up aroused and she had come to him wanting satisfaction from him, through him. She was just a little more his. Logan picked up the pace of his thrusts. He wasn’t ready to lose control, he wanted her to agree to a few more things but if he didn’t release some of the built up tension curling at the base of his spine he thought his head might explode.

“When I did what?” He was panting now. His body was fully engaged in fighting his mind over wanting her physical surrender verses his own need for mental dominance over her. She was starting to get to him. The plaint young woman pinned under him was making his control weak. “When you came, Marie?” Logan’s voice was rough and thready. Marie nodded her head.

“You want me to do that again, little one? Make you come? Will you do as I say if I make you come?” Head nod again. A feral grin transformed his features and a bark of laugher escaped him. His ego was hungrily feeding on the power of having her subjugate herself to his demands. Logan sat up, quickly twisting her around so both her ankles rested on his shoulders. He wanted to see her face.

“Then it is a good thing my cock is inside you, isn’t it?” Another nod. She was starting to sweat now. Logan varied the tempo of his movements, he wanted to keep her off balance but educe as much pleasure for himself as he could. Her skin was glistening in the low light, facilitating the undulation of his body over hers. He could feel her body clenching around him, meeting the rhythm of his cock inside her. Her tits moved in time with his thrusts and Logan’s mouth watered at the sight.

“Oh that’s right baby, FUCK…you like it don’t you?” Vigorous nodding. Her torso arched up; he moved her hands up his back and anchoring them to his sides. Logan knew he should be making her speak but he could see and feel what he wanted reflected in her eyes and body – her willful surrender. Her eyes hadn’t left him, even though he knew she couldn’t completely see him in the dark of the room. Her eyes had remained focused on his outline, begging him to finish her, to let her come. Her body was opening to him, moving with him, and giving herself to him.

She surrounded him, she belonged to him and everything connected to those thoughts was starting to overwhelm him, shredding his tenuous control. He thrust hard and deep into her, holding himself deep, feeling the pulse of her rapid heartbeat echo through her muscles tightly clenching his cock. Logan’s pelvis was massaging her clit in small circles and her juices were overflowing her body covering his sac as he invaded her and pressed against her.

“Is your luscious little body achin’ for it?” He wanted to give in, wanted to feel her come apart around him. He wanted to hear his name combined with her squeals and moans but he had one more thing he needed her do before he could lose it. “I will make you come, baby.” Logan leaned forward settling her legs around his waist and pushing himself inside her just that much deeper. His hands brushed against the base of her spine and she shuttered in response. Marie fisted the sheets and tilted her head back exposing her throat as she let out a cry that Logan thought might be a mix of pain and pleasure.

He smiled and decided he wanted to taste her skin. He nipped at her shoulder and licked at her collar bone, imprinting her scent in his mind. She moaned at the sensations he was giving her. Somewhere in Logan’s mind the words ‘do this right’ thundered in the background and he knew he wasn’t ready to end this little session yet. He cracked he neck and cleared his head.

“But first…” Logan stopped, rearing back onto his knees again. His mind had won the fight; this time was about completing his control over her. It was the one thing keeping him from letting loose and fucking her blind. Pressing his hips down on hers, leaning forward slightly and pinning her arms to his chest with one hand, Logan affectively trapped her under him. He lifted her chin with his other hand. Logan was hoping that by holding both of their bodies still; he would get through the rules before he exploded deep within her tight little pussy.

“We need to talk about the rules, Marie.” Her eyes got wide. When he said the word ‘rules’, Marie’s fear spiked. Logan could tell she was still afraid but the scent of her fear was at war with the rich aroma of her arousal, which was still steadily pervading the air in the room. A little fear was okay. Actually, Logan considered her fear a good thing.

Her body was pulsing around him. He knew he had to let her calm down some in order to prevent both of them from coming just yet. If she inadvertently moved the right way, he wasn’t going to be able to hold back from taking her hard with everything in him, no matter how afraid she might be of him at this moment.

He moved forward, lowering himself the rest of the way down onto her chest, effectively covering her small frame with his larger one. Moving closing enable him to detect any subtle change in her scent his next words might trigger. He would know if she was lying if her scent changed. He wove his fingers in with hers and drew their joined hands up above her head.

“Well, Marie, are you ready for the rules, girl?”

“Okay.” She bit her lip hard and paused but reluctantly nodded her assent. She voice was shy, quiet and deathly still but her body continued to quiver around his cock. Logan chucked her contradictory verbal and physical responses.

Pushing her hands into the mattress in an unspoken directive to leave them there, he moved one hand down to settle where they were joined, expertly locating her clit and pressing. Logan’s other hand wandered down to fondle around her nipples, moving to caress the sides and under curves of her breasts. He was staying away from the apex of her tits on purpose. He knew she was stretched almost to the breaking point; one little touch would most likely throw her - and him, over. He wasn’t ready to let her come - not yet. Tease and torture, yes, come, no.

As he caressed her, Logan mentally noted how prominent her ribs were. She needs to eat, he thought, these tits would be fuckin’ fantastic, even better than Jean’s sweet nubs, if they were just slightly more…more… His logical mind lost the tenuous hold it had on his body as his attentions refocused on her breasts and their raspberry nipples. His fingers working her clit, now slick with her juices, moved up to circle her left nipple.

Like a man lost in the desert who finally spies an oasis, Logan was suddenly unable to process any other thought but the undeniable desire to taste that nipple as it glistened with her excitement. His tongue made a thick wet swipe across her luscious breast. The taste combination of her skin and her essence short circuited what little remained of Logan’s intent to go over his rules with her. He thrust himself into her deep and hard.

She released a yelp, followed by moans and breathy unintelligible words. Logan could feel Marie’s body cresting as he repeatedly slammed into her in his blind pursuit of release. Being pinned under him like she was didn’t allow Marie much movement but she managed to raise her thighs higher up his torso, giving Logan that extra angle he was hunting.

“God damn, you’re tight, baby.” Her muscles clenched and quivered around him, pulling him deeper. “Urrgh, fuck, you’re soo good…” Sweat dipped off of him onto her skin, mingling with her own. Logan could tell he was hitting the just the right spot in her when the pitch of her whines grew higher and more desperate.

“Holy shit…your scent…the sounds you make…fuck…fuckin’ beautiful…urghhh” Logan was seconds away from this third orgasm in less than six hours when Marie raised her hands off the mattress and drove her finger nails into his chest scratching his sensitive nipples as she let out a hiss.

“Arrrggh” Jerking up on his haunches as he held her hips, Logan let out a roar and immediately stilled. With lightning speed, Marie’s body went ridged. She ripped her hands away from Logan’s chest, planting them in the sheets of the bed and began to whimper. Logan didn’t know if her reaction was because he was depriving her of completion because he had stopped moving or if it was because she was scared. Her eyes were as wide as any he had ever seen. She looked afraid of him, frightened of what he might do. He guessed her sudden fear was because she thought she had hurt him and she feared what his reaction might be. Logan could see the gathering of tears in her eyes. She had valiantly fought her tears last night, keeping them at bay until after he was done fucking her, only almost cracking when she begged him not to come inside her. He wondered if she would be as successful in pushing her tears back now. Marie started to shake.

The unexpected pain Marie had infected on his chest had zeroed Logan in on just one thing – the exquisite feeling of Marie on the verge of an orgasm and flexing around him. Logan’s sack was tight against her and he could feel the buildup of pressure at the base of his spine. Just one small flick of his hips would do both of them in.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you just now.” Her voice was rising in a growing panic. “Please…please don’t hurt me…” Logan felt her shifting under him, trying to get away. He stilled her by putting one of his massive hands on her chest. “Don’t hit me...or anything...I won’t…won’t do it again.” Marie’s voice started to crack as she begged him but she held it together. Her reaction told him she had been hurt and abused in the past. Logan carefully filed that information away for further investigation later. More fuckers for his ‘To Be Dead’ list, probably more of those lab bastards.

Logan speculated Marie was trying to be strong in front of him. Internally thrilled by her valiant effort to keep it together, he recognized at that very moment that she could maybe one day be all that he needed, both in and out of the bedroom, in order to face the rest of the X-men, especially Jean. He would mold her into it. She would be everything he needed soon; he would make sure of it. He would do so by giving her the things she needed. But right now, his primary concern was to reassure her of her safety when she was with him. Reassure her of what she liked, what she wanted, what she needed and that only he would be the one to provide it all to her.

“You didn’t hurt me, baby.” He leaned forward, caressing her supple legs wrapped around his torso, kissing her softly for the first time, and speaking in a warm husky tone. Deliberately being tender and lazy with his movements, Logan strived to calm her and not scare her any further. He hoped that sharing a confidence with her would start to settle her.

“Want to hear a secret?” He waited until she nodded. “I kind of liked that it hurt.” The look of shock and fear on her face showed him she didn’t think he would have or should have liked that she hurt him. “And so did you, Marie.” She let out a gasp and some twisted part of Logan made him smile. He chuckled in her ear, whispering his next words to her.

“I’m gonna show you how good a little pain can feel, girl.” Logan eased some of the tight control he had on his more base instincts. Stifling any current thoughts of rules and compliance to focusing only on his need for complete domination, Logan acquiesced to his need to let loose on her. If she was going to be afraid he might hurt her during sex, he should show her exactly what he was holding back. It all went with her being completely his anyway. She needed to learn and believe he would give her everything she needed. Shifting, Logan forced his cock as deep as it could be. Marie let out a high pitched yelp. Her legs moving higher up his flanks. Rocking into her, Logan circled his hips in the cradle of her body, sinking his teeth into her neck just under the collar. His fingers tightly gripping her body, he sucked on her skin drawing the blood to the surface. Just as he felt the pressure rebuilding at the back of his spine, he broke her luscious skin with his canines and Marie let out a scream.

Her cry of pain made his mind snap to and focus - again. He wasn’t upset that he might have hurt her. If Marie was sharing a bed with him she was going to have to get used to an element pain mixed in with the passion. He liked to bite; the animal in him demanded he mark the women in his bed. It wasn’t the sound of her pain that made him stop but the instant flush of more warm slick wetness surrounding his cock. Teeth still buried in her flesh, he smiled. This one was going to be fun to teach - a lot of fun.

Logan sat up, again halting his slow deep thrusts. He knew his continual denial of her orgasm was leaving her dancing on knife’s edge. Logan planned on being there to catch her fall when the time came. After all, it was his job to lick any cuts made by the preverbal knife away. Bringing his head down so their faces were inches apart, Logan searched her face.

Her eyes told him everything. He could see, smell, and feel how much her body wanted to come. His need wasn’t far behind hers. The thready pulse of her muscles around his cock beat in time with her heart. Logan nuzzled her neck, licked her ear and didn’t move any other part of his body in hopes of slowly coaxing her off the edge. With his senses a little more in focus, Logan wasn’t ready to let her come but he knew if she got too close she wouldn’t be able to stop either. She wasn’t experienced enough to hold back her orgasm…yet. Besides he wanted to explore her reaction to his bite first.

“That feel good, baby?” He dipped his head, licking the bite and putting pressure on the center of the quickly forming bruise. The small amounts of blood making his taste buds dance like when drinking a cold beer on a hot day. Without prompting from Logan, Marie tilted her head, giving him more access and yielding to him. Lowering his voice he asked again.

“Tell me, Marie, did you like that?” He would only wait patiently for so long. She swallowed, eyes huge, and blushed from hairline to hairline. Logan wasn’t going to let her off the hook this time. He wanted, needed, to hear her answer. He desperately wanted to push deep in her, but he held himself back. “Did you like it, Marie?” He held as still as he could, his cock still pulsing within her, while she hesitated to answer him. Logan decided he would just have to show her she would always answer him and do it truthfully. Returning his lips to the same spot on her neck, he worried the bite again with his tongue, swirling, licking and putting just enough pressure on it to not let the pain fully go away all the while making small circles with his pelvis on her clit. The noise Marie made was both a yelp and a groan.

“I know you liked it, baby…when I bit you.” Before she could answer, he captured her lips again. His tongue meeting hers in a slow thrusting motion he replicated with his cock. Breaking the kiss and stilling his hips, he pulled back to see her face. “Tell me the truth, Marie. You liked it, didn’t you?” Biting was a part of his bedroom life that he wanted her to be okay with. He wouldn’t stop biting her, even if it turned out she wasn’t comfortable with it, but it would make it a hell of a lot more fun if she was accepting of it - maybe she would even learn to enjoy it and bite him back. Her reaction to his bite made him hope her learning to enjoy it was possible.

“Yes. But…but…” She looked down and tried to hide her eyes from him, looking away. Logan waited. He wouldn’t make her meet his eyes; she would need to learn to do that on her own. He did press his entire body into hers to wait her out. Only after she met his eyes did he even consider speaking.

“But what?”

“But how did you know that I…?” He smirked at her continued shyness. Logan looked forward to burning all of her inhibitions out of her.

“I can tell, Marie.” He brushed a thumb over her tight nipple.

“But how?” He moved his hips in answer to her question. She moaned and her eyes fluttered shut.

“Because you’re mine, little one and I just know.” The whispered answer, followed by a deep possessive kiss, was all the information he was willing to provide her with tonight. The discussion of his enhanced senses would happen later, not now. Hell, he wasn’t even completely sure she had figured out he was a mutant, yet. For the time being, he would let her think it was his ownership of her that gave him the ability to read her reactions. It would only increase his control.

“It’s okay that you liked the bite.” His voice was melting slowly into a seductive purr. “That it excited you.” Logan’s body had overridden his mind and his hips were again making small circles combined with gentle upward thrusts. His hands moved to trace the lines of her thighs wrapped around his torso. “In fact it is good that you liked it. I like that you liked it.” His tongue licked at his mark on her. “It makes you a good girl, one I want to make come – a lot. Do you want to come, Marie?”

She nodded her head and swallowed. Logan shook his head as he chuckled. She was so reactive to him. He wondered if she realized how much she pushed against his tightly held control.

“Tell me, Marie. Beg me…” He rose back up on his hands and knees. The change in position added to his air of dominance. He wanted to see all of her when he allowed her to finally come. “Beg me, Marie and I will make the ache go away.” His thumb again finding and flicking her clit. He wanted her on the edge of her control just a few moments longer just so he could wrestle it away from her.

“Yes. Please, yes, make me come.” Her first please, this was going better than Logan had expected.

“Good girl. Such a good girl, doin’ what I want.” Caressing her cheek and tailing his fingers down her neck, he circled his hips and pressed deep. The tempo of her inner muscles fluttering around him increased. He had to get through the rules quickly now, or he was going to rupture a blood vessel in his brain or something.

“You’re bein’ so good for me, all wet and wanton, doin’ what I want. But before you can come, my little one, we have to get a few things straight.” Logan slowly pulled almost all of the way out of her. He knew it was the only way he would make it through what he wanted to do. Marie let out a whimper. It felt too damn good to not to tease her, no matter how strenuous it was on him. Besides, her moans and whines made his cock twitch, enhancing the feeling of her clenching around him.

“First rule, you belong to me.” Slowly siding into the hilt, his voice shifted from purr to a harder tone that expected not only a response but compliance. Logan felt her shiver against him. “I want to hear you, Marie. You agreed last night. I need to hear you agree to the rules and then we can both come.” He was so close to losing it now, his cock pulsing and leaking in her hot body. His balls had started to ache. There was an unspoken please at the end of his sentence he hoped she hadn’t felt or heard. Logan needed her to agree before he could let himself go. She needed to be his completely before he could be vulnerable. It was the exact opposite of the way he had approached Jean.

“Yes, okay.” Her hips were moving in tiny thrusts against him, her body desperately hunting for release.

“Second rule, never without me.” Logan stopped moving his body, his hands holding her hips still. Her forehead scrunched up in confusion. Logan knew he was going to have to be more explicit. “No coming without me, Marie. Whether I am the one doin’ the fuckin’…” A deep thrust, he clenched his teeth; he was beyond ready to come himself. “Or if I’m just watchin’ you get yourself off, but never without me there, understand?”

“Yes.” Her response was thready; she was right on the edge of the knife. Marie’s hands had balled into fists at the base of his spine. This time he rocked up and circled his hips, rewarding her for giving him the right answer. His hands began to roam her chest and stomach once again. Marie thrashed and moan against him. He lightly pinched her nipples to get her attention, her eyes flew to his. She was getting better at understanding his unspoken commands. Unfortunately for them both, they weren’t quite done yet.

“Marie, and never,” he started increasing the pressure on her nipples, “never ever without my permission understand? You only come when I say, understand?” The gradually increasing pressure and the slightest twist to her overly sensitive tits caused her to groan and throw her head back.

“Yyyeesss.” The word was ripped from deep within her. The sneer on Logan’s face was one of pure satisfaction as he lowered his head to lick each nipple soothing the edge of her pain away. Holding himself up on his elbows, he spoke into her skin and his hips starting to buck.

“Come for me, Marie. Show me you belong to me, come now.” His words and movements seemed to have opened the flood gates within her. She thrust her hips up to meet his, planting her feet on the bed, her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders as she pressed her breasts into his face. Logan clamped his lips onto a nipple and road out the waves of her orgasm. Growling into her skin, Logan released himself into her, biting down on her sweet succulent flesh as she convulsed around him.

A few minutes passed as they both gradually recovered. Panting and sucking in air to catch his breath, Logan rolled onto his side, his back to the door, and turned her to face him. Overwhelmed by the urge to claim her lips; his kiss started off hard and possessive, but ended sweet and tender.

“Did that make the ache go away, little one?” Logan’s voice was a husky cross between a whisper and a purr. He thought he saw what might have been a very very small uptick of a smile from her, but she just nodded instead. “Sleep now, Marie.” He pulled her into curve if his chest. A few minutes passed as she got comfortable snuggled into his chest and the tension slowly left her body.

“Logan?” her voice was so small and quiet he barely even heard it. Logan smiled at the similarities between this and their first post coital conversation. “Was that all of the rules? I don’t want…” He could see and feel the shudder of fear go through her. “I don’t want to do anything wrong.” He was surprised she would ask about the rules but it made sense. She was still afraid of him. She had obviously been hurt before by someone. It could have been while she was in the lab. But it could have just as easily been before, there wasn’t anyone looking for her to bring her home after all. Logan’s honor bucked at the idea he wanted to share a bed with a woman who was afraid of him. A deep dark part of him was excited by the idea the woman in his bed deferred to his strength by being frightened of him. Again the darker side of him won out and he told his honor to go fuck itself.

“Later, baby. We will do the rest of ‘em later. You haven’t done anythin’ wrong so far. Not at all.” At that he shifted her onto his chest, laying her cheek over his heart. For a few brief moments, Logan allowed himself to feel a just fraction more content than he had last night. Shortly thereafter, Logan drifted off to sleep.
Chapter 2 by alesia
Author's Notes:
A day earlier than I promised and a bit longer in length than I expected. Chapter 3 should be at least 2 weeks. Hopefully this will keep you tied over until then.

BTW, I have responded directly to some of the reviews, but I wanted to send out an overall thank you to everyone whos has read this and especially those of you who have provided feedback.

Quick additional note, this is not the non-con chapter. I will put a specific warning on that one. Some of the feedback has said that they felt this chapter contained pieces that were a bit rough. Yes, there are some elements of Dom/sub but nothing extreme. If it sqeeks you, I apologize.

Italics imply flashbacks.
The next time Logan woke, the early grey light of dawn was streaming through the gaps in the cheap hotel curtains. The new day found him with his nose buried in soft chestnut curls, his hands molded to soft breasts, and his cock stiff and hard. Waking up with an erection was a standard morning occurrence for Logan. Depending on how he felt on any given morning, he would either satisfy himself before getting out of bed or simply ignore it and start his day. On the rare occasion when he woke up in bed with someone; Logan would take the opportunity indulge himself in one of his favorite things.

If anyone had ever asked ‘the Wolverine’ to name the top ten things he enjoyed the most about sex, a blowjob first thing in the morning would definitely be on the list. Another favorite morning activity found somewhere higher in priority in Logan’s top ten list would be bringing a woman off with his mouth, hopefully in reciprocation for said blowjob.

A blowjob certainly did great things for keeping his general tension and frustration levels down but going down on a woman, especially first thing in the morning after having just come in her mouth, made Logan feel fucking invincible - like he could take on the world and win. With amusement Logan thought that if he could just have a blowjob and go down on a woman before every X-men mission, the Brotherhood and the FOH wouldn’t know what hit them.

The thought of the X-men brought to mind an image of Jean and thoughts of Jean led Logan back to what he had done last night. Last night had changed everything for Logan. There would be no more mornings waking up alone in a cold empty bed with a raging hard-on that would go unsatisfied except by his fist. Unfilled fantasies of Jean might still haunt his dreams but now Logan possessed this luscious pliable girl. Every morning he would wake wrapped around her body. She would be there to take care of his raging hard on and in turn he would take care of her. The thought was enough to make him want to purr.

Even though Logan had come three times in the last twelve hours, his cock was straining to do so again and more importantly, to do it again with the woman-girl currently asleep in his arms. Logan considered the thought that ran through his head when he had first touched her breast. Looking at her now confirmed his impression from when his touched her tits the first time - with just a little more weight on her, she could have a fuckin’ fantastic body - even better than Jean’s. His eyes travelled her slight curves mentally filling out dips and hollows that a few weeks worth of good food and a little TLC would set to rights.

All of sudden Logan’s brain tickled his vision with an image of a woman, her curves well defined but hidden by a dressing screen from the turn of the century. Marie could have that figure – big breasts, round butt, curvy thighs. She just needed a little more weight and a little more food. If she got that, she would be sex on a stick.

By claiming Marie as he had, and would continue to, Logan believed it was his job to provide for her. Logan took excellent care of everything that was his. Marie was his now so it was logical that he would take care of her to the best of his abilities. He was responsible for making her look as good as she could. Logan smiled at the thought of Marie’s ongoing care and education, how she would change and grow into everything he wanted and needed. He would enjoy every minute of it. But right now, it was high time he introduced Marie to their new morning ritual. Humm, how best to wake her up?



Arousal was building as sleep was receding. Marie struggled out of her deep slumber to the new sensation of a warm tongue flicking across one of her breasts and soft fingers coaxing hardness from the opposite nipple. A moan escaped her lips. Not fully recalling where she was, Marie immediately clenched her teeth to stifle the sound. She had learned being quiet was always better. Quickly her mind supplied her with the information of where she was and who it was nipping at her breasts.

Much like last night, Marie wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do, how she should move, what noise to make – if any. She didn’t know what kind of response Logan wanted from her. His directness last night, when he had woken up to her pleasuring herself using his body, had both comforted and frightened her. The comfort came with learning that if she complied with his demands it made him satisfied and therefore he wouldn’t hurt her. Her fright was the flip of the coin – she wasn’t totally comfortable with the idea she could or would do everything he expected of her. He could still hurt her though, just because he wanted to. The bite Marie knew was different. It wasn’t about compliance or following his directions, it had been about sex. His biting of her neck and her enjoyment of the pain it caused still confused her.

A firmer lick wrenched another moan from her. Marie opened her eyes to find Logan staring at her. She hadn’t been able to see him clearly last night in the middle of the night when he had pinned her to the bed and made her agree to the rules before he would allowed her to climax. Looking at him now, Marie was glad the room had been bathed in darkness. Looking at him now, his eyes were deep hazel and deeply intense. Marie could feel herself wanting to drop her gaze in deference as he focused all of his attention on her. Even as naive as she was when she agreed to give him anything and maybe still was even after all she had experienced in the last twelve hours, Marie was fully aware of what had happened between last night. When Logan had taken her their second time together, he had demanded the surrender of her will in much the same way he had demanded the surrender of her body during their first time. Marie had given in after some coaxing but she wouldn’t have stood a chance if she had really been able to see him. His countenance was too powerful and his stare too much for her to resist.

Now Marie found herself staring into the hazel eyes of the man who had claimed her, who wanted much more than she had been ready to willingly give when she said ‘anything’. Yes, she had agreed to ‘everything’ but she still wasn’t sure what that meant or if she could willingly give it. She didn’t trust him to take care of her, keep her safe; no one else had ever kept that promise - despite how much they said they would.

A part of Marie wanted so much to believe this rough demanding man would do as he had said when he told her his name after he had fucked her the first time. Logan had said he would feed her, clothe her, care for her and all she had to do was what he asked of her.

Did she believe him? Even if she did believe him, could she do that? Give herself to him…possibly for a long time? Was giving herself to him the price she had to pay to keep from going back out on the road alone? Could being with him, belonging to him, really be so awful that she would want to venture out to face the lewd truckers and the hitchhiking again? Did her fear of what Logan might do to her outweigh the possibility of the lab and captivity? Could she, for all intents and purposes, sell herself to him willingly thus giving herself to this man in exchange for her safety?

A pinch of her nipple broke her swirling thoughts; the tension produced by his fingers on her breasts caused her back to involuntarily arch. His finger nails felt trails of prickly shocks coursing throughout her breasts. She ground her teeth together to prevent the whine that was building at the back of her throat from escaping. What he was doing to her felt so good, his mouth was warm and wet on her breasts. His exploring fingers firm against her previously untouched flesh. Marie wanted to give in to the tantalizing sensations running through her body. She wanted to moan and cry out. Logan gave her what she needed – permission.

“Let it out, Marie. Don’t fight it. I always want to hear you. I like hearing you.” She whimpered, giving in and releasing a strangled cry as his hands traveled her body. “That’s it, just like earlier, baby.” Logan reared up on his knees, his hand coming to rest at the base on his impressive erection. “See what you do to me, little one?”


Watching the mid-morning light flood the ratty hotel room, Marie lay in bed naked post ‘morning ritual’. Marie considered where life had brought her while her fingers tangled in the hair of the equally naked man who had claimed ownership of her both verbally and physically - repeatedly. She could still taste him in her mouth. Giving him this morning’s blowjob, her second ever, hadn’t gone any easier than giving him the first one. It had been only slightly less frightening. As she thought back on it, the entirety of this morning’s encounter had surprised her. The entire encounter had been both scary and oddly comforting.

“Now c’mere, let’s put those luscious lips to use.” He pulled her up by her shoulders with one hand, bringing her face to his cock.

Immediately, Marie knew what he wanted. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. The first time he had put his cock in her mouth had been scary. She wasn’t sure if she could do it again. It was obviously something he liked, something he wanted - badly if his rigid posture and tense muscles were anything to go by. Marie knew she had to put his cock in her mouth. Marie tried to make her mouth open, tried to loosen her jaw. She couldn’t make herself perform either action. Instead she clenched her eyes shut and feeling herself starting to panic, she moved away.

“Marie, NO!” He moved faster than she thought he could. A forceful hand was at the back of her head in a flash. He pulled her back in between his legs and pushed her lips towards his cock. It was velvety soft and hot against her lips. Part of her wanted to lick it to see if it was as warm on her tongue. The rest of her was just too scared to think.

“I told you, girl, you’re gonna learn to suck me dry.” The sneer he wore let Marie know that he wasn’t joking about his expectations of her future abilities. He pressed his thumb against her chin and pushed downwards. “We are gonna do this every morin’. It’s the first part of our own little mornin’ ritual.” Marie heard the chuckle in his voice. She wondered how she was ever going to learn to do this every day and not freak out every time. She knew he wouldn’t hesitate to make her take him in her mouth by force. He wanted it too much for her to believe otherwise.

“Open up, Marie…NOW!” The tone of his voice was the one he had first used after she got out of the shower last night. She hoped putting ‘it’ in her mouth would please him, he seemed to need it. Still Marie hesitated. Somehow this was more degrading than having him come inside her. She felt more vulnerable this way.

“Marie,” He pulled her hair taught but didn’t continue speaking. She looked up into his eyes. They were boring into her. She realized he had been waiting for her to make eye contact. “What did you agree to? What did you offer me last night?” He tugged on her hair, punctuating the questions.

Marie knew what he meant. Standing freezing on the side of the road, she had willingly offered him anything. He had excused her of lying saying she wouldn’t go through with it. But she had – twice now. Just moments ago, she had been wondering if she could really do this, give herself to him – again. Willingly and completely. She knew she had to decide one way or the other and decide soon. Logan yanked her hair, still waiting for her to respond to him. She had to decide now.

Would he let her go if she said she wanted out? She had no idea. She wasn’t sure she trusted him to let her go. Did she want to try to leave was the bottom-line. With memories of being alone on the road and held prisoner in the lab running through her head, Marie knew what she was willing to do to not ever be there again. Swallowing down as much of her fear as she could, she decided that this, here with him, was better than the road.

“I…I offered you anything.” She tried to give him as determined of a glare as she could muster.

“And what are you gonna give me, Marie? What of you belongs to me now?” He eased his grip on her hair but his cock was still just mere inches from her face.

“Everything. All of me.” He gave her a smug smile; she couldn’t tell if it was one of triumph or pride.

“That’s damn right, little one. You are my good girl now.” Marie felt a small tug on her hair. “Better get used to havin’ my cock in your mouth, Marie.” His eyes were hard. “I mean it, Marie. I love gettin’ off this way and we’re gonna do this a lot.” He started moving his hand up and down the thick ridge of his hard cock, tracing the vein with his finger. His rate of breathing increased. Marie noticed the head was wet. Boldly, her curiosity overriding her fear, Marie brought a tentative finger up to circle the tip. Logan didn’t hide his reactions to Marie’s explorations.

“Aaaahhh, yeah baby. Touch it, if you want.” His body shuttered and his cock twitched as her fingers traced the ridges. “Explore all you want.” Marie realized the more she touched him, the more he reacted to her touch and the more desperate his need and want for her touch seemed to become. Marie brought her other hand up and ran her fingers over his balls. “Lick it, Marie, put it in your mouth, baby, suck me.”

The idea that anyone who knew about her mutation would want her to touch them sent a thrill through Marie. She knew if she was going to live up to the name she had chosen for herself - the Rogue, now was the time to do it. Shoring up her courage, Marie wrapped her hand all of the way around his girth as she licked the head and circled her tongue around the tip.

“Uggh, god damn, baby, that’s good.” The hand tangled in her hair yanked her head back as his hips thrust towards her lips. She could feel the coiled force in his body. His hips chasing the retreating path of her lips - wanting her to take all of him. Marie saw and felt his muscles tense. He was holding back, wanting to plunge into her mouth. Marie decided to give him what he wanted. She wrapped her lips around him and took in a few inches.

“That’s my good girl.” A hiss escaped as Marie took in a bit more of him. “You can take the rest, go on,” His fingers tightened in her hair both hurting and exciting her. “Do it, Marie.” His hips started to piston now, both of his hands buried in her hair. She closed her eyes and let him drive himself deep into her throat. She put her hands on his hips and tried to hang on. He was panting now.

She chanced a glance up at his face. Logan’s eyes were dark with something Marie had never seen before. The look didn’t make her want to stop. Ironically it thrilled her - made her want to see if she could make him get that look every time. She wondered if giving him that look would make her safer with him; make him take better care of her. With a hand still wrapped around his base, Marie pulled away so her lips hovered just above his harden flesh.

“Logan, do you like this?” The question was a mere whisper against the backdrop of heavy breathing coming from the man perched above her. She was hoping she was doing this right. His reactions seemed to say she was. As she felt and listened to Logan’s reactions, Marie realized taking him in her mouth like this gave her some small measure of power, some control of him. Maybe giving him a blowjob wasn’t as degrading as she had thought. Marie decided she might as well learn to do this right. She needed to gain as much knowledge, protection and support from him as she could.

“I told you last night, Marie; it’s all hard for you.” Wiggling towards him, splaying her legs open a little more so he had a clear view of all of her, Marie firmly cupped his balls with one hand and ran the nails of her other hand lightly along his shaft as she tongued at the moisture escaping the head. Logan groaned, his hips pivoting forward, seeking her lips. His hands tangled even deeper into her hair. She swallowed the head and ran her tongue along the underside.

As she touched him, Marie was working up the courage to ask the question his statement had triggered in her mind. Was she really the only one he got hard for? She might have been innocent and naïve about sex - up until last night at least, but she had never been stupid. Her daddy had even once called her cunning. Being on the road all those months had taught her if she wanted to survive she had to push her boundaries, even if she had finally gotten picked up by the wrong trucker.

The question she had in mind was a bit of a gamble and a bit of a test. If he was going to hurt her, it would be now. Marie was willing to risk it. She wanted to know where she was going to fit into his life. Was she the only one who he had this way? Were there others or was she the only one, maybe even a little special? She knew his reaction and answer to her question would tell her much.

“Is it only hard for me?” She quickly whispered her words against the slick length of him, nipping just slightly as she finished her statement. “Are there others, Logan?”




While Marie lay silent in the aftermath of their vigorous coupling, Logan relaxed, his nose buried in the curve of her breast. Marie seemed reasonably content, running her fingers through his hair. Logan relished in her soft attentions, while he considered what he had uncovered about her this morning. The thought of his discovery made him smile.

Marie was turning out to be a gem of a find. She was going to be stronger and better than he would have ever thought. His smile widened at the notion he had complete control over her. She still had some things to learn about the ins and outs of passion and who was in charge, but overall he was very happy with her. He was damn glad he was going to be the one to teach her all there was to know about sex, lovemaking and belonging to someone.

Marie had overtly challenged him by asking if she was the only one he got hard for. It had been a very pleasant surprise. Seeing the display of her inter-steel had been an unexpected thrill. It made him hot as hell. Bending her inter-steel to his will had made him come like a runaway freight train. He hadn’t been this excited by a woman in years; even Jean had never turned him on as much as the sight of the woman-girl now lying in his bed did.

Logan looked into the eyes of the girl spread eagle under him with her lips pressed against his dick. He knew her question wasn’t true defiance so much as a test. She wanted to know how he well he would care for her - exclusivity was a sure sign of value. The notion that he hadn’t completely broken her yet rousted the beast within him, forcing the Wolverine to sit up and take notice. Her attempt at a display of defiance meant that under all the dirt, desperation, and hunger lived a young woman with a sense of self stronger than all the shitiness life had dealt her. Maybe she was even strong enough deal with him - all of him, even the darkest parts.

But right now, Marie needed to learn her place in this pack…his pack. She had consented to be his, consented to do what he said, he would make sure she believed he was the dominant one. He was the one who called the shots, not her. Logan tightened a hand in her hair and yanked hard. A yelp escaped her. He thrust his cock in her mouth to the hilt. Marie wiggled against him, whines coming from her month as she gagged but he held her firmly until he felt her jaw relax and her body calm. Letting out a snarl at the overwhelming sensation of her deep-throating him, Logan luxuriated in the feeling of his complete domination.

“Now listen here, girl.” His voice was hard, almost cruel. He bent forward getting his face as close to hers as his body would allow and still remain fully in her mouth. His face contorted into a snarl and his eyes were alight with fury.

“Who comes into my God damn bed is my fuckin’ decision.” His voice was as hard as his cock. Pulling himself out slowly a few inches, he yanked her hair again and waited for her to look him in the eye, only to roughly push his cock back down her throat when her eyes met his.

“I’ll get hard and fuck whomever I damn well please.” He held her head tightly to his cock much like he had done the night before, allowing her no movement and very little space to breathe. He could see her hands fisting in the sheets, her body still struggling in his hold.

“You’re mine, Marie…” As he spoke, he used his hands buried in her hair to establish a slow but deep rhythm, bringing the extra sensitive tip of his cock to her teeth and then pushing back in to the hilt. “And because you belong to me…You’ll do as I say…whatever I say…with whomever I fuckin’ say. If I want you to fuck some guy or suck on some woman’s tits, you’ll do it. Those are the rules, remember?” Marie started to struggle in earnest again, but he held her firm. He had scared her again and that was good. It meant she was listening and believed him.

Logan was pretty sure Hell would have to freeze over and he would have to be five times dead before he would ever even consider letting another man, or woman, put their hands on Marie but she didn’t need to know that now…at least not at this moment. She had to willingly embrace his complete control of her life. And that started with her lips wrapped around his cock every morning.




Thinking back on it now, Marie realized she should have asked her question differently and reacted differently when Logan pushed himself fully into her mouth. She hadn’t counted on such a domineering and forceful response. She had been truly scared of him then. Some of the things he said - like sharing her with someone else, frightened her more than anything he had made her do or had said to her so far.

Fighting the repeated invasion of her mouth; Marie again started to squirm and gag. She couldn’t quite comfortably take all of him. Her panic jumped up a notch as he sped up the pace of his thrusts. Logan seemed to recognize her panic and slowed his movements. The majority of his pulsing cock was still in her mouth but he wasn’t pressed into the hilt. Logan held her still for a few moments. As she started to calm, he brought a finger around to trace the line of her jaw while he whispered in a soothing voice.

“Calm down, Marie. It will all be better if you just relax. You might even learn to like it.” Realizing this was only going to get worse if she continued to struggle against him, Marie put her faith in what he said about learning to like it as being true and gave in. She wrapped her hands behind his thighs for leverage, unlocked her jaw and started sucking. Repeating to herself that she had offered him anything then agreed to everything, Marie tried to do as he said and relax. With a litany of images spurned on by the possibilities of what leaving him might mean –certainly the road and possibly a return trip to the lab running through the back of her mind, Marie tried to let go of her fears and please him. She hoped she was actually doing it right, he had complemented her earlier but she hadn’t tried to take him all before.

“Ahh, yeess, that’s my very good girl.” Logan’s hips twitched and he began to stroke her hair rather than pull. Marie continued to suck and stroke him, listening as her movements forced reactions from the man above her. He moaned and groaned when she swallowed around him. Hisses and growls escaped him when she traced the contours of his cock with her tongue. She felt his body tense then still. She thought and hoped that maybe he was close to coming and it would be over soon. Her hopes were thwarted when Logan pulled her hair kept her from moving.

“Now where were we, Marie?” She was surprised he remembered what he had been telling her a few moments ago through the haze of stimulation she was now causing him. Marie continued to move her mouth hoping she could distract him. He groaned as she sucked harder, moving her fingers up and down his shaft. She swirled her tongue along the underside of his thick cock. He gripped her shoulder with one hand as his body started to shudder with sensation. Marie looked up to find his eyes locked on where they were jointed, it was almost as if he was holding back, waiting her to look at his face.

“Remindin’ ya of the rules, Marie, that’s where we were, weren’t we?” She must have been wrong; maybe he hadn’t been as close to losing it as she thought. He seemed to be gaining more than a little control over himself. “You’re mine; you’ll do as I say, whatever I say, when I say it, with whomever I say.” His breathing was becoming thready as she swirled her tongue around his tip. “And how I tell you to. Isn’t that right, Marie?” Her teeth accidentally scrapped along the thick vein.

“Argh, god damn baby, you’re a fuckin’ natural at this.” He pulled out so only the head was between her lips. Using his hands in her hair, Logan tilted her face up, his cock still cradled between her lips.

“You’re gonna get me off like this every mornin’, understand?” Her eyes shot up to his. “Understand, Marie?” The nod of her head was followed up by a sharp buck of his hips, his cock sliding in deep, only for him to slowly withdrawal until the tip of his cock was again held between her lips. Marie couldn’t deny a part of her was thrilled and excited by his display of power over her. He was one hundred percent focused on her and what she was doing.

“And I am gonna do whatever I goddamn please to you because I can. Understand?” He was holding her still when she realized he wanted an answer. She nodded and he continued. “But I won’t be cruel unless you defy me or you try to run.” She desperately wanted to believe him, that he wouldn’t be cruel to her, that she could trust him – fully. “You’ll do as I say, Marie, won’t you? You want to be my good girl, don’t you?” She wasn’t sure what being his good girl meant but…again she nodded her ascent.

“That’s my good girl; now finish me off, baby.” His hands remained in her hair but him relaxed them, guiding the movements of her head rather than forcing them. She took in as much of him as she could, working her tongue against his straining flesh. She could hear his breath coming in short rasps.

“Jesus H Christ! That sweet mouth of yours makes me want to come.” Marie could feel his thighs starting to vibrate. Her hands wandered up the sculpted muscles of his ass and lower back. She wondered if there was a spot on his back like hers - that would make him shutter. Instinctively she lightly ran her finger tips up the base of his spine. Her other hand followed a path along his arm that was braced on her shoulder.

Unbeknownst to Marie, her fingers were shadowing the path of his claws down Logan’s forearm to his knuckles. She squeezed his hand when she reached his fingers. Logan’s entire body tensed in that moment and he erupted deep into her mouth.

“Arrgghh, FUCK!!!!!!” Logan roared as he pumped frantically into her mouth.




With his face still cushioned against her breast Logan could hear Marie’s heart rate speed up. He wondered if she was remembering this morning. The fact she had innocently traced the path of his claws with her tender touch had caused his orgasm to hit him like a four by four to the back of the head.

Feeling rakish, Logan decided even if she wasn’t reminiscing, he was going to help remind her of both the rules as well as how he could make her feel. He shifted so he could nibble, kiss and lick the space where her neck joined her shoulders. His tongue pressed his bite mark on her neck extracting a deep moan from her. Marie’s hands moved from his hair to his broad back tracing the thick muscles she found there. Sampling the salty sweet taste of the sweat on her skin, Logan thought back on his favorite part of this morning.

Tenderly caressing her hair as she swallowed around him, the aftershocks causing his hips to thrust and his body to shiver, Logan recovered from one of the best sexual experiences of his life. He didn’t think he had ever seen anything as erotic as this young girl subjugated in front of him. Logan didn’t think he had ever wanted to come in a woman’s mouth more than he had just now. Denying his own satisfaction while he reiterated the rules to Marie had made his own orgasm a hundred times more intense when he finally let go. Wondering whether the same would hold true for her, Logan pushed her down to the bed gently, whispering sweet murmurings into her ear. He felt her startle in surprise when he kissed her.

The taste of him on her lips turned his mild tender kiss into one of escalation. Logan couldn’t wait to lick her to completion again. He had loved tasting her as she unwillingly exploded against his lips and tongue their first time together while he wrenched her initial orgasm from her.

Releasing her mouth, Logan looked at Marie once more. Damn she was young, but he had claimed her and she hadn’t disappointed him in the least. Once again he pushed his honor to the back of his mind. The animal in him happily helped him lock his honor away in a very small box.

He nuzzled her ear, flicking his tongue against the sensitive lobe. His mind was recording her reactions to his ministrations, remembering what made her moan, what made her whimper, what made her scream. The scent of her hair and skin was intoxicating enough to cause his body to start to stir again.

“You’re gettin’ so damn good at that, baby. Now, let me show you the other part of our little mornin’ ritual.” Moving too quickly for her to protest, he spread her legs wide, pinned her knees down with his thighs and ran a finger through her folds. In awe at what he had found, Logan smiled and spoke in a low whisper.

“I fuckin’ love that having your lips wrapped around my dick makes you wet, little one. Do you know how special this makes you, baby?” She shook her head no. Logan bent forward and planted a kiss just above her clit. “It makes you very damn special and my very very good girl.” With his head hovering just above her body, Logan ran his hands up her inner thighs, caressing her sensitive skin, and leaning his face towards her apex.

“Just fuckin’ beautiful…so sweet…you smell sooo good, baby.” Logan drank in her scent. His eyes traveled up her body to her face. Her white skin tinted in scarlet. Marie turned her head to the side, attempting to bury it in the pillow. She was blushing while trying to hide from him.

“Don’t be embarrassed, baby. You’re beautiful. Prettiest thing I have seen in what seems like forever.” As he said it, Logan knew it was true. He hadn’t realized it until that moment. Marie, here with him now - the way she was spread out before him, really was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever laid eyes on. She blinked and looked away, seemingly ignoring his comment.

“Want me to turn over on my stomach?” There was a quiet plea couched in her question. Logan heard the words but missed the meaning.

“Na, I want to see you, baby,” A Cheshire cat grin spread over his face. “Besides I want you to see me.” Hovering just over her folds while watching the blush spread across her body was making Logan randy and almost playful. She had been so so good from him, tried so hard for him, had worked so hard to please him. He wanted to give her a little reward by making her feel good. He bent down, forging a wide trail through her folds with the flat of his tongue.

“Logan, it…it is…it is kind of embarrassing.” Marie’s voice was quiet and she was holding her body stiffly. Logan decided her reaction just would not do. Similar to the biting aspect of their sexual relationship, Logan taking his taste of her was another activity he was determined to teach her the joys of. He crawled up her body like the predator he was. Licking her neck and lips with his tongue; he kissed her, tasting the heady combination of the two of them mixed together.

“Nah-ah, baby. Tasting you is one of the best things ever.” He smiled as he spoke. Logan watched her eyes dart back and forth. He moved his upper body against hers, the course hair of his chest stimulating her nipples. She tilted her head back and let out a whimper. He started kissing and licking his way down her neck, collarbone and torso. His fingers traced her folds, leisurely spreading the growing wetness. His thumb circled her clit as a finger dipped inside her. She moaned at the sensations but her body still held an underlying tension.

“Relax and enjoy, little one.” Logan kept his voice soft but stern. Watching her as he moved down her body, Logan decided he didn’t want to be overly domineering with her this time if he could help it. He had completely controlled every one of her actions and reactions during both of their previous encounters - last night and then again just now when she had given him head. He wanted to be more playful with her during this and make the entire encounter be more about her. He was still going to be the one in control but he wanted her to experience the lighter side of being in bed with him.

“I told you, my beautiful girl, I am gonna take care of you like this every mornin’.” He almost whispered, his voice was so soft. “You’re gonna show me how beautiful you are by comin’ for me every damn time and I am gonna love every fucking minute of it.” As his mouth reached the apex of her thighs, he slid a second finger inside her wet lips. Marie noticeably tensed.

“Sore, pretty one?” Still wanting to be soft with her, Logan took note of her position on the bed. She was hiding the side of her face in the pillow; her upper torso twisted half over. Logan stopped moving and pressed his thumb to her clit, slipping his fingers out of her pussy. Obviously, being less domineering wasn’t going to work. She was avoiding him and hiding from him.

“Marie, no hidin’ from me.” His voice was stern. “I want you to tell me if you are sore or if I’m doin’ somethin’ you don’t like.” He waited for her to look at him before continuing to speak. He was met by watery eyes. “I may not stop doin’ it, but I, at least, want to know if it is somethin’ you don’t like.” Logan knew he needed to abdicate this small bit of power to her and allow her to say what she did and didn’t like. However, there were some things she was just going to have to learn to like – the blowjobs for instance. Although if her body’s reactions to giving him head were anything to go by - she had been very wet both times; she would eventually enjoy giving those just fine. Marie sat up on her elbows and squinted at him with a look of displeasure.

“If you follow the rules, Marie, I ain’t gonna hurt you on purpose.” Logan knew he would probably never actually hurt her on purpose but the trust that she wouldn’t run or double cross him wasn’t there yet. Until they trusted each other Logan was okay with a few veiled threats. “If you are sore, you have to tell me.” She didn’t smell like she was in pain. Logan was pretty sure he would recognize it if she was. That didn’t mean she wasn’t uncomfortable or stiff. Logan nudged her clit with his thumb pushing her into giving him an answer.

“Is that a rule? That I have to tell you what I don’t like?” Logan smiled at the reemergence of her boldness despite the pressure he was applying to her body via his fingers on her clit and on her will via his position looming above her. She still wasn’t completely broken even if he was sure she was 100% his. Logan wasn’t quite sure where this display of defiance as coming from but he decided he liked her this way – to a point.

“The no hiddin’ is a rule, yeah. The other, it can be if you want, Marie. If you need it to be. If it is a rule you gotta do it every time. Do you need it to be a rule, Marie?” He circled his thumb against her clit, using the buildup of touch to extract her compliance.

She shrugged a shoulder, looking at him with a hint of both mistrust and suspicion that skirted around her arousal. She was fighting her body’s reactions to him, her hands fisting in the sheets, her large muscle groups stiff with tension. Something in Marie’s attitude towards him had shifted and Logan didn’t think he liked it. It seemed like she was pissed at him and there was no reason for her to be – other than the obvious, but if she was going to buck his claim on her she would have done it before now. No, something else was wrong. It was time to find out what the fuck was going on and put a stop to it.

“Don’t placate or lie to me, Marie.” Logan looked her dead in the eye as he pressed on her clit just that much more and trailed his other fingers through her curls. “You’re mine, Marie. I will know if you lie to me and I’m not gonna put up with that kind of shit. You’re MINE, don’t forget it.” He thrust his fingers into her with force, curling them and zeroing in on just the right spot. Her mind was losing the fight with her body, he could feel it. She moaned, tangling her hands further into the sheets, biting her lower lip and moving her hips against his hand. He knew the pressure was arousing her. It was wiping away some of her defiance, which was his intention after all. She apparently still needed to be reminded of who was in control.

“Not…lying, don’t…know.” She was breathing hard at the sensations he was producing in her. Logan chuckled at her uncertainty.

“Alright, then it’s a rule, baby, you will tell me what you don’t like, all the time, understand?” She nodded and squirmed against his fingers, some of the tension leaving her body. “Now back to my question. Are you sore?”

“I don’t know, maybe…yeah, I guess…but…don’t…how…” The thumb of his free hand flicked against a nipple just at that moment. “Please Looooggaann.” Smiling at her incoherent answer, her jumbled speech and her pleading, Logan circled her belly button with his lips. One of her hands gripped the wrist of the hand he had splayed across her breasts and he stilled his movements.


As he lazily traced the veins on her neck with his tongue, gently pulling on her collar with his teeth, Logan thought back on Marie’s earlier reactions. He decided he didn’t know if he would have caught on to what was truly upsetting her unless he had known exactly what to look for. It didn’t help that her body’s reactions to his ministrations had distracted him from his purpose of finding out what was upsetting her. Again Logan chastised himself at not taking better care of her, for not first seeing to his responsibilities where she was concerned by keeping his focus. He would have to remember that although she may not be able to hide her physical reactions from him, she was better than he suspected at hiding her emotional ones.

“Shh, baby. Relax.” She whimpered his name, her fingers digging into his wrist. “I’ll make it all better. I will give you what you need.” Logan took her pleading as the signal to continue. Working her in a slow rhythm with his fingers, his other hand moved to trace the contours of her thigh, he wanted her climax to build gradually allowing her to relax and enjoy his attentions; all the while allowing him to relish in her rich scent and taste. It was the best of both worlds in his mind.

Logan’s tongue navigated the hollows of her hips. Once again he thought of the need for a few more pounds on her frame and how fuckin’ fantastic she would be then. He muttered words like beautiful and stunning into her skin. From her hips, his tongue traveled the path of her curves down to her clit.

One of his hands wandered down her thigh to circle the soft skin on the back of her knee. His other hand left her heat while he brought his head up. He wanted Marie to witness him licking her juices off his fingers. It was that moment was when he noticed her tears.

Marie hadn’t openly cried before this. The sight of such blatant tears immediately put Logan on alert. He was confused and concerned. He didn’t understand how the tender, giving approach he was undertaking now could have caused her to cry, especially when everything else before this she had withstood with dry eyes. Logan tried to make his voice easy and calm, hoping to soothe her. Using the voice he employed when talking to young mutants on X-men rescue missions, he spoke.

“Why are you cryin’, Marie?” He slowly moved up her body, not wanting to startle her and make the crying worse. “Are you hurt?” Was he wrong? Had he hurt her? “Does it not feel good?” She took a breath to try and speak. Her tears had increased but she answered his question.

“It does, but…”

“But what little one?” His voice was a mere whisper now, brushed against her skin. He had finished his journey and arrived level with her face. He brought a finger up to chase her tears away, his other hand coming to rest on her hip, and shifting her body toward his.

“I don’t…” She huffed. “Don’t think…I just wish…” She was obviously flustered about something. Logan shhed her, speaking in hushed tones, persuading her to relax and slow down. Marie took a deep breath but her words only heralded more tears.

“I…I just…just wish that you wouldn’t lie to me, Logan.” The flow of tears continued to speed up as she briefly caught his eyes. She was almost successfully holding her sobs back. She tried to roll away from him, hide her face but Logan had her torso cradled against his, effectively pinning her against his body.

Logan was honestly confused. What lie was she talking about? He had obfuscated – heavily – and omitted huge amounts of information about himself but he hadn’t lied to her directly. Sure he hadn’t told her everything about who and what he was, but how could she have figured that out all of a sudden? Where had this come from?

Gathering her into his arms and rolling the two of them over so she was sprawled on top of him, Logan pulled her close. Cupping her face with his hand, Logan tried to remain tender and have an open expression. He was gambling she could see his honest confusion. He spoke to her in a mellifluous voice, willing her to hear his concern.

“Marie, I haven’t. I haven’t lied to you and I won’t.” Logan hadn’t intended to add the won’t part. It had just slipped out. Now it was Marie’s turn to appear confused, hurt and a little angry. She shook her head, trying to wiggle out of his arms. Logan only held her tighter to him, rolling them both back over so she was half under his heavier body. Her crying had escalated into sobs as she balled up her fists and tried to pummel his chest.

Logan shifted his considerable weight so he was on top of her fully, grabbing both of her wrists and pinning them above her head with one of his hands. He pressed his heavy body into the bed, pushing her deep into the mattress. He had no idea where her display of teenaged drama was coming from but it was going to stop right this fucking minute. With his free hand, Logan grabbed her collar and tugged.

“Marie! God. Damn. It. Stop. This! I. Haven’t. Fuckin’. Lied. To. You!” His face was mere inches from hers. He didn’t need to raise his voice to get his point across; his clipped tone and clenched jaw combined with the physical force he was exerting on her small frame were enough to cause her to stop struggling.

Tears ran thick down her face. Her cheeks were red and puffy. She couldn’t breathe through her noise. Her eyes were shut tight. Logan didn’t know if she was trying to get herself under control or if he should be bracing for another dramatic display of tears and attacks.

“Than…than how can you say I am beautiful – the prettiest and say you haven’t lied?” Her voice was small but bitter. She was completely serious. Her eyes were still closed so she was unable to see Logan’s smirk. His mind reeled and rejoiced all at the same time. Could her disbelief in her own beauty be what had caused all of this anxiety? Could it be that simple? How could she not know she was gorgeous? Had she not looked in a mirror? Did she not believe that he really did get incredibly hard for her?

“Because you’re beautiful and pretty, little one, gorgeous even.” Logan spoke in a soft voice, easing his grip on her wrists and shifting his body so he wasn’t pressed so tightly against her. His hand that had been tugging on her suppression collar traveled to her face in an attempt to wipe away the torrent of tears.

“But…how? How can I be? I am a mutant.” Her eyes opened now. Logan could see she was truly hurt and confused. She believed that her mutantcy made her ugly. Logan knew her thinking wasn’t unusual but part of him raged against a society that would cause a creature such as this to believe or even entertain the idea she wasn’t beautiful. The other part of him was relieved her tears were only caused by her false beliefs. They were something he had the power to fix. He was more than willing to start correcting her misconceptions right now. Logan relaxed his body; he wanted to be soft with her while he soothed her fears and straightened out her misconceptions.

“Trust me, baby.” Whispering against her lips, he looked straight into her eyes. “You can be a mutant and be beautiful.” Marie shook her head no, Logan nodded back yes. “I have seen a few mutants in my time that were absolutely phenomenal.” Logan’s mind secured the rest of the thought – ‘When I am done with you, you’re gonna be one of them, baby, I promise. You’re mine and I only have the best.’

“How did you know?” Logan’s brow furrowed as he pulled his face away from hers a few inches. His face must have showed his cluelessness at her question because she continued. “How…how did you know they were mutants?” Logan didn’t want to tell her the reason he knew gorgeous women who were mutants was because many of them were his colleagues and friends at a school for mutants. The topic of the mansion was one for another day. Besides he still had the pleasurable job of making her come before they could get out of bed, so he decided it was time to lighten the mood a little.

“Well, the tail on one of them was a pretty good indicator.” Logan smirked in spite of himself. “Damn, she was a hottie.”

The expression on Marie’s face was priceless. Logan let out a laugh and captured her lips. He just had to kiss her at that moment. She was so sweet and having her was going to be so much fun. Ending the kiss, he pulled just far enough away to see her face. He wanted to see her entire demeanor, make sure she believed him, at least a little. She didn’t quite look convinced that what he said was true - whether it was about her own beauty or that he would think a woman with a tail was a hottie, Logan wasn’t sure. He knew he only cared about what Marie thought of herself and what she believed he thought of her.

“Marie, if nothing else you’re beautiful ‘cause I say you are.” He knew this wasn’t the right way to convince her but she was his and as his, she would believe the sky was green if he told her it was. This case was easier, of course, because it was true, she was pretty. Then again the look on her face told him he would have more success telling her the sky was green. He grabbed her by the shoulders, wanting to shake her but trying not to brutal to her either. Logan consciously lowered the register of his voice, he words bitten out as a mix of growl and order. “Because. I. Say. So. Marie. Understand?”

“But Logan, everyone…” He could feel himself getting exasperated now. This was supposed to be about their morning rituals and more specifically her pleasure. Logan took a breath, closed his eyes and reminded himself this was also about taking care of her. She was his responsibility now, in all things, including her self-esteem. He would put her in front of a mirror and make her watch herself come if he couldn’t convince her any other way. No one could see that sight and not call her gorgeous. He would make her see what he saw, one way or the other. He opened his eyes and stared straight into her as he spoke.

“MARIE! Do you understand that you are beautiful or not?” His tone was harsh. He really could not fathom why she didn’t see how pretty she was. Even under the grime of the road he had noticed her natural allure. Marie nodded her head, her reluctance obvious to Logan.

“Okay, Logan…because you say so.” Her voice was unsuccessful at hiding the fact she had just acquiesced rather than actually being convinced herself. Shaking his head, Logan decided it was time to make her feel beautiful even if she didn’t quite believe she looked it.

“Damn right because I say so.” Logan knew his voice was contemptuousness. He was partially pissed he hadn’t been entirely successful, but there was time. He caressed her cheek and released the tension from his large muscle groups that had built up from being forceful with her. “And because it’s true, little one. You’re gorgeous. Now, just let me show you.”

His fingers gently returned to her folds, seeking her velvet heat. She tensed as he explored her. Logan gave Marie hard stare that carried a message of required compliance. Her passion had subsided some but that just meant Logan got to spend more time tasting her and bathing in her scent. After one slow and wet kiss to her sweet mouth, his lips and tongue were trailing the curves of her body on the way down to her clit. Logan could feel her trying to relax. She really was attempting to be good for him. He smiled. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, Logan tilted her pelvis allowing him to feast on her fully. A wet wide lick had her wiggling in his grip.

This time her squirming was more out of pleasure than angst. Logan let his hands dance up to her breasts, tweaking her nipples while he circled her clit with his tongue. She whimpered and twisted, wrapping her hands in the sheets. Logan smiled against her lusciously warm skin. She reminded him of fruit – fleshy, juicy, sweet, and providing him with the sustenance he craved. The thought of her juices running down his chin while he feasted on her spurred him to redouble his efforts.

Bringing a hand down her body, his tongue flicked her clit as his fingers traced her folds. Logan kept his tongue a touch too light and his fingers a hair’s breath away from where she most wanted them - needed them. Marie moaned and arched her back, her hips rocking toward him. He knew he was teasing her. He wanted to take his time with her. He wanted to bathe in her essence. He lapped at her channel as she tipped her hips further towards him. His tongue delved deep, coating his taste buds with the sugary tang of her. Lightly she ran her fingers through his hair as he yanked sensations out of her. Logan made a note that she was still unsure when and how to touch him. He would have to remedy that later.

As he nipped and licked with his tongue and teeth, wringing as many moans and whimpers out of her as he could, Logan’s hands made patterns in the hallow of her hipbones. She shivered against the touch of his fingers. Her skin seemed hypersensitive to his touch. Absently, Logan wondered if it was her mutation that caused the heightened sensations or if he was just that good. Deciding he really didn’t care which one it was but betting on the latter, Logan tickled her sides as his lips captured her clit, sucking hard.

Marie laughed and yelped at the same time. The surprise of Logan’s playful tickling touch on her skin coinciding with the quick scrape of his teeth to her clit had her coming - hard. He growled as her juices bathed his face and lapped up her sweet spicy taste with his broad tongue. He slipped a finger inside her and she crested again.

Logan hadn’t expected her to come so quickly - and without permission but he would concern himself with that later. Right now he would simply bask in her taste and the tremors of aftershock rippling through her. Damn she tasted good! Awaking up was going to be Logan’s new favorite time of the day. Logan reared up, her essence glistening on his own lips and mutton chops. Dropping down to kiss her mouth, he gave her a taste of herself as he plundered her mouth, only breaking off when she needed to breathe. Logan collapsed against her chest, giving her left breast one last swipe of his tongue.


The brush of her fingers against the hard plains of his back brought Logan out of the dizzying fog the memory of tasting her cast over his brain. His nose was buried in her hair as the tip of his tongue licked the pulse point just behind her ear. Logan wondered if she was ready again. His hardening cock said he was.

“Marie?” Pushing up on his arms, he towered over her on all fours. Logan was trying to decide if he wanted to fuck her first or spend some quality time working her into a frenzy by sucking her tits.

“Mmmmmm?” Marie, lost in the leisurely ministrations he had been applying to her neck and shoulders, was looking up at him with hazy eyes. Logan couldn’t help but be struck by how relaxed she looked. Chuckling at this picture of joy below him, Logan came to a realization. Seeing this beautiful creature splayed out under him satiated, satisfied and belonging only to him might just make being ten times a bastard for taking her in the first place all worth it even if his honor never recovered. Fuck being the man women wanted to marry. He would take possessing this girl over that any day.

“You are beautiful, baby, and I’m damn glad you belong to me.” He tenderly rubbed their noses together as he spoke. Marie bit her lower lip and gave him a small shy nod. Logan wasn’t going to quibble over whether she was agreeing with one or both of his statements right now. Logan had more important things to do; he had decided her sweet raspberry tits needed to be in his mouth. Just as he started kissing his way down towards his goal, her stomach growled. Logan looked up from where he was nibbling on her collarbone just in time to see her blush.

“Hungry, baby?” She gave him a small smile.

“Yeah…I guess.” She was beat red now.

“Me too and I could stand to eat too.” She giggled as he captured one of her rapidly hardening nipples giving it a strong suck, followed by a very light bite. Marie arched her back, urging him to continue. Logan encouraged her to touch him by taking one of her hands and bringing it to his head hoping she would sink her hands into his thick hair. Marie did just what he wanted her to. Logan rewarded her with a nip on the swell of her breast. Just as Logan was considering ignoring her need for food in favor of his need to take her again, his own stomach rumbled in protest. Giving up on the idea of sex instead of breakfast, Logan rolled off Marie.

“Alright baby, instinct calls and it’s sayin’ it’s time for food. Let’s get something to eat. Why don’t you get in the shower and I will be right there.” He thought she might hesitate or ask him a question. The look on her face was one of contemplation but she didn’t. She just gave him a small nod.

“Okay, Logan.” Marie started to move and Logan held her arm. He had been watching her get up and the sight of her vertebra reminded him of how thin she was.

“Marie, when was the last time you got to eat regular?” She hesitated. Last night in the truck as she wolfed down his leftover hamburger, she had spoken of leaving her family and ending up in the lab but she hadn’t been terribly specific about just how long she had been on her own or how long she had been at the lab. “Marie, answer me.” His grip on her arm tightened slightly.

“Um, probably a couple weeks before I was picked up by the…” Instantly, Logan could tell she was having a hard time talking, the memories quickly becoming too much. He knew firsthand how monumentally difficult dealing with the experience of captivity was. Hoping her stay hadn’t been anything as horrific as his, Logan pulled her into his lap and tucked her head under his chin.

“How long ago was that, baby?” She curled into him, seeking a place to hide from the bad memories in his strong chest and solid arms.

“Four or five weeks, maybe…I’m not sure. They gave me a lot of drugs…I’m not sure how…” She huffed and shivered. Logan squeezed her tighter, warming her with his transferred body heat and caressing hands. Marie took a breath. “I’m not sure how long I was there…before…” Her voice, which had started off small, faded into nothing. Not surprised he smelled tears; Logan did what he thought he could do to comfort her.

“Shh, shh, little one, I’m taking care of you now, nothin’ like that will happen anymore.” She started to uncurl at his words, pulling away from him.

“But, Logan, how can you…what if they find me…what if…” Logan brought a finger to her lips and tenderly stopped her escape from his arms. None of her questions could be answered without telling her what kind of a badass he really was and by explaining the depth of security he could provide for her once she was inside the safe haven built and guarded by the X-men with Charles Xavier’s sphere of influence and massive amounts of money as the foundation.

“Relax, little one, don’t question, just know and trust me. You are mine and I protect what’s mine. That’s all you need to know right now.” Pulling his finger back, he planted a kiss on her lips. Rubbing her nose with his, he asked again. “Understand, Marie?” She looked at him for a moment, openly skeptical at what he had just said and asked of her. After searching his face for what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, she nodded and started to get off his lap. Logan held her for just a moment more.

“Marie, there is one more rule.” She swallowed hard, bracing herself but continued to hold his eyes. “Anyone else takes care of you like this,” His eyes moving toward the bed to demonstrate their coupling. “Touches you like this,” He brought a hand up to cup her face, trailing it down to her breast, pinching a nipple then moving southward to her mound and slipping a finger inside her. “Or even thinks about you like this, without my permission,” Instinctively he raised his other hand to his chest like he would when popping the claws. He held his instinct to flash the claws in check – barely. “They die. Understood, Marie?”

“Yes, Logan, I understand. I am yours…I,” She dropped her head in submission. “I am pretty sure I know what that means.”

“Good girl.” He gave her nipple a quick lick and stroked her folds lightly with his finger. He pulled away before they both got carried away. Stopping now just meant he was going to fuck her hard, repeatedly, the moment they got back from breakfast. “Now go get in the shower, my good girl. I’ll be there in a minute. And don’t use all of the hot water.” He smiled at her as he playfully swatted her ass, kissed her lips sweetly and sent her off to get clean. For the third time since he picked her up, Logan felt a moment of contentment wash over him.
Chapter 3 by alesia
Author's Notes:
Here is chapter 3, I will warn you it is sex free. I know, I know, but I promise more sex is on the way. I hate the character of Jean so she doesn't fair well in this story and in this chapter specifically.

For those of you who read chapter 2 when it was first posted, I have gone back and done a little fine tweaking. A couple of you had said that you felt it was a little too non-con so I changed a few things. The meat of it is still there and you may not even notice the changes but I did want to let folks know I have updated the previous chapter.

I would expect to have chapter 4 up sometime around the end of the month. Enjoy!
Lying back on the bed as he heard the shower start, Logan relived the last eighteen hours in his head. Last night he had rousted a desperate young girl out of his trailer, taking what she had openly offered him with unmitigated relish. He had extracted a wildly outrageous promise from her, using it to claim her, take her and make her his. He now possessed her to an extreme and a depth much greater than she could have ever suspected when she offered him ‘anything’. Logan literally wanted everything from her and through some sick twist of fate, she had willingly but unknowingly agreed to give it to him. Whether she had had any choice but to agree, Logan wasn’t willing to examine too closely. He knew parts of him wouldn’t like the answer.

Logan wondered if he could really keep her long term. Would his honor let him? The concept that Marie was his and from now on would look to him for all things – food, clothing, survival, protection and especially affection appealed to him. The idea appealed to him with an intensity he hadn’t previously experienced. Maybe it appealed to him a little too much. He suspected the thought of being another person’s sole source of everything was something he had wanted…needed more and for a longer time than he had previously realized.

At one time, Logan had believed Jean could be that kind of one special person for him and he for her. Her rejection had caused Logan to give up on not only Jean but on the belief he would ever have someone to share that special bond with. But with Marie, it would be different. He would be the one in control, the one in charge of the giving and receiving. He would be the one to decide how deep their relationship went and how much of himself to share with her. Logan was beginning to wonder if deep down he had wanted someone of his own – to be his and his alone, for so long and so deeply that Jean might have just been in the right place at the right time.

Now that Logan was allowing himself to think about having someone of his own, considering it a real possibility, and experiencing a small taste of the control, he knew he wasn’t going to want to let go of it…of her, of Marie…EVER. Maybe it was the Wolverine in him but some deep part of Logan knew that after experiencing the wondrous sight of Marie; bathed in the morning light, spread out under him, satiated and glowing with sweat from sexual exertion he had allowed her, he would do anything to keep her - including gladly handing over his honor in order to have the privilege of making her look that way again.

Sprawled out on the bed, Logan reconsidered his decision to head home…back to Westchester. As he and Marie had fallen asleep together for the first time last night, returning to the mansion had seemed like the right course of action. Now, in the light of day, he wasn’t so sure. Marie needed to gain some weight and recover from her time in the lab both physically and mentally. Logan wasn’t sure exactly what she had had to endure while in captivity. He didn’t want to think about it in such based terms but he knew on a very personal level that there was no other way to really describe what both he and Marie had suffered in the labs as anything but captivity. He also knew deep down in his metal covered bones that no stay, however long or short, at the hands of those monsters was something you recovered from overnight. Hell he was still recovering and it had been twelve years.

Marie needed time to come to terms with it. She needed time to adjust. Logan wanted to and was determined to give her the time she needed. He also wanted to give her time to get used to the idea of what he expected, needed and wanted from her. Logan was sure eventually Marie would be able to provide him everything she had, all of her, but it would take him time to teach her exactly what ‘everything’ entailed. His return to the X-men was sure to cause an uproar amongst the school’s population. His return with Marie in tow and belonging to him was going to be the stuff of legends only whispered about for years to come around the mansion.

Thoughts of the lab and the X-men brought him up short. If they weren’t heading to Westchester right away, Logan needed to let Chuck know about the lab. For the last few years, the X-men had taken a very active role in gathering all the intelligence they could on reported mutant labs. They specifically focused on who was really funding and running them. Once the ‘egghead’ work - Logan’s term for it, on a particular location was completed, the team would plan and execute a 3R mission – raid, rescue, and recovery. Although in Logan’s mind the third R stood for revenge. They would break in, steal any records they could, deal out a little retribution – the part often left to Logan, free all of the mutants they could find, and happily blow the place to hell.

The information they had gathered so far was impressive. When Logan had left the mansion ten months ago, Chuck was close to going public with the entire operation including naming those involved which consisted of both public officials and heads of large private companies. An image of his lap full of a crying Marie floated to the forefront of Logan’s mind. Yes, definitely time for a 3R mission, heavy on the last R - Wolverine style. He would call Chuck when they went to breakfast.

As thoughts of breakfast brought him back to his woman-girl now in the shower, Logan came full circle in his head and decided he had done enough heavy thinking for now. It was high time he joined Marie.



Once again, Marie found herself examining her body in front of this particular hotel bathroom mirror. She certainly didn’t look any more like a woman now than she had last night. Well, that wasn’t quite true. She did carry at least one outward sign of Logan’s ownership - his bite mark on her neck. It was sure to turn into a deep purple bruise before long. Mare put pressure on the mark and a current shot though her from the bite to her core.

Ownership. Marie wondered what that really meant to him - and what it meant for her. She had belonged to a family once. When her mutation manifested her place in her family had been revoked with prejudice – quick and sure. She had been disowned and discarded following their righteous anger and indignant outrage. The denial of her very existence by her family left Marie with no one and nowhere to belong. Marie remembered Logan saying something similar to her last night. “You’ve got nowhere to go and no one to go to.”

Marie wondered if being owned by someone was somehow more permanent than being a member of a family. Logan said he would take care of her – feed, clothe, and protect her. Would he really do that? What about other things? Would he let her pick her own clothes? Would he let her have her own opinion about things? Or would he simply tell her what her opinions should be? Would he provide her what she wanted? Or only what he thought she needed? How much freedom did she really have? And what did belonging to him and giving him everything truly mean? Was there more to it than sex? Marie wondered if it would be like the special girls at the lab. She shuttered and hoped to God not. It was all so scary and confusing.

Logan hadn’t given her any reason to doubt his word that he would take care of her but all they had done thus far was sleep or fuck. He had told her very clearly what he expected of her. He hadn’t hit or hurt her - yet. Even when he had held her still with his cock in her mouth he hadn’t been hurting her, not like she would have expected. He had even called her beautiful.

Marie looked at herself in the mirror and weighted her options yet again. Run or stay? As she thought everything through, images swirled in her mind. The humiliating public scene when her parents threw everything she owned out on the curb for the garbage men to pick up, her months on the road – eating out of dumpsters and hitching rides with questionable truckers, the hazy weeks she had spent in the lab half drugged out of her mind so scared she was afraid to make a sound, the nights she had hid in the corner of her cell listening to the sounds of screams coming from all of the other girls’ cells down the hall. Shaking her head, hoping to banish the scary memories, Marie resigned herself to the conclusion that for right now at least, being with Logan was probably the best option she had. Coming to that nebulous decision, Marie started the water and got in the shower.

The water was warm. She let it run over her, relaxing her muscles and making her deadly skin prickle. Her skin – the thing that had started everything. Marie’s hand unconsciously moved to the collar around her neck. She hated it. Just like her gloves once had, the collar was most notable the outward sign of her mutation. It also marked her as a prisoner, an experiment. Yet the collar is what had prompted her to try to escape the lab. It also gave her the ability to follow through on her faithful offer to Logan. He would have left her to die on the side of the road if she hadn’t been able to sleep with him, she was sure of it. Without her collar, she wouldn’t be where she was at this moment – de-virginized in a spectacular fashion, thoroughly fucked - multiple times, and owned by the man in the other room…who had just opened the shower curtain.

The sight of Logan pulling the shower curtain back interrupted Marie’s thoughts and sent an unexpected thrill through her. Intellectually some part of her knew why she was attracted to him. He was gorgeous, a perfect example of all that is male. He had thick ripped muscles, broad shoulders and strong arms. His thighs looked like they could hold up the weight of the sky. His hands…in the truck he had told her he was a fighter, fighting for money in the cages. Marie suspected those hands had killed as well. Yet somehow, instinctively, she also knew his hands helped defined who he was beyond just being a fighter. She just wasn’t sure how.

Marie recalled her freshmen year of high school when they had studied Greek mythology. The male characters who had attracted her the most were heroes like Hercules and Ajax. They, like Logan, were best described as broad and strong. They took on the hardest jobs but weren’t necessarily the leaders. Marie sensed Logan was like that as well. Her friends had all gushed over the descriptions of Apollo and Paris. In Marie’s mind, those men seemed long and lanky. In the myths, they were the leaders who couldn’t be bothered to get dirty and die with their own men.

Marie knew her preference for strong men was why she had done what Logan asked of her. He had a commanding presence that exuded power and demanded compliance. Leashed control and strong will had always been something Marie felt drawn to. As a young girl, she couldn’t stand the characters of Heathcliff of Wuthering Heights or John Willoughby of Sense and Sensibility - both of whom her mother had adored. Marie’s favorites had always been characters of action. She preferred Pug Henry of Winds of War or Ethan Edwards of The Searchers. They had been some of her grandmother’s favorites as well. Marie wondered what her Gran would think of Logan and the situation Marie found herself in now.

Thinking of her family, especially her Gran, who was had been cut out her life before Marie’s mutation had made itself known, always made her very emotional. All of a sudden her emotions were all topsy turvy again. Marie felt like her emotions were a building wall of pressure inside her, threatening to spill over as tears.

Everything that had happened since she had woken up in a dark little cell in a lab roughly a less than a month ago was pushing on the back of her eyes, making them burn. Marie questioned her own sanity. She questioned if the lab had broken her will. She wondered if she would have sold herself to Logan if she hadn’t been captured first. There was no way this situation would make any sense to anyone let alone her Gran. Marie wondered if she would ever be able to even truly explain it to herself.

The man standing in front of her was naked, big, strong, and unquestionably dangerous. All of the doubt surrounding her decision not to run away from him as fast and as far as she could at the first opportunity came flooding back in an instant. She was afraid. Words like whore…victim…captive…lab…experiment…pain…ugly…gorgeous…trash…pleasure…torture…death…safety…care jumbled through her head. She shuddered, not knowing which words she associated with Logan and which with the lab.

“Back up, baby. Get under the water. Let me take care of washin’ you.” Logan’s soft tone and gentle words jolted Marie out of her distress. He stepped into the shower behind her, sliding her hair to one side and mumbling his request for the soap in her ear. His voice was deep and whispered against her skin. Arousal shot through her, sending tingles along the flesh of her arms and back. Marie bit back a moan at the reaction of her body to his deep voice. She was still struggling to understand why her body reacted to well to Logan’s commands.

“Marie? Hand me the soap, baby.” Asking a second time, Logan’s hands squeezed her hips. In response to his actions, Marie’s body naturally leaned closer to his. She could feel the hard muscles of his chest and abdomen against the soft skin of her back. While mentally scolding herself for letting her body’s reactions rule her still conflicted her mind, Marie did as he asked. The mini hotel soap almost disappeared in his massive hand. Sliding his other hand down from her hip to her ass, Logan pressed Marie forward towards the warm water.

“Get your hair good and wet, baby. We’ll wash that after I’m done washin’ the rest of you.” Marie turned around and dipped her head back, observing Logan through her lashes. Tenderness and care towards her person wasn’t how she had expected him to act when he entered the shower. The look in his eyes when he pulled back the curtain was one of hunger. Marie had expected to be immediately pinned against the wall and dominated. Marie watched Logan working the bar of soap up into a good lather and then stepping back to watch the water cascade down her body, never taking his eyes from her.

Logan’s stare was hard and dark but it didn’t scare her. It felt like he was taking inventory of her body, checking for injuries or scars. A frightening thought suddenly occurred to Marie; maybe he was having second thoughts about her; maybe he was deciding he didn’t really think she was pretty or worth taking care of. Maybe in light of her frightened response to him this morning and after some thought, he was deciding she was too much trouble.

Her lips started quivering and she crossed her arms over her chest. Marie was fighting back tears when Logan pulled her gently out of the spray of the water and tenderly tucked her into his chest. Her hands came to rest limply on his back. He turned them so the water was hitting his back, sheltering her, and stroking her back and sides with soapy hands while he murmured soft words in her ear.



“Shh, don’t, little one. Everything is gonna be just fine. We’ll get clean and get some food.” He lifted her chin so she could see his face. “Come on now, step back and put your back to me. We’ll wash that first.” Logan didn’t quite know what was causing Marie’s obvious distress. She seemed fine when he first pulled the curtain back. It sometimes it happened this way with the kids and other ‘refugees’ the team would pick up who had had an especially hard time. Chuck and Hank called it a delayed traumatic stress reaction. Logan decided to just try to be tender, gentle, and calm in hopes that his demeanor would lessen Marie’s distress.

Giving her one last squeeze, Logan moved slowly, turning her by the waist so her back was towards him, and sliding her hair to one side again. His bite mark colored her alabaster skin. Bringing his month over her shoulder, he kissed the mark, careful to only brush it lightly with his lips. The sight of it made his pride surge. He had someone who belonged to him and she had agreed to stay with him. His honor yelled that he hadn’t given her much of a choice. Mentally giving his honor the finger, Logan put his hands on Marie’s shoulders.

“We’ll start with your arms, baby. Relax.” She did as he asked. Logan soaped her upper arms, trailing his hands down her forearms. He spoke soft words to her, his lips brushing her ear, his body not so accidently bumping against hers. Logan was trying to anchor her emotions with his physical presence.

Logan really wanted to run his hands over her breasts and see if he could make her come but he had said they would eat first. Fucking her against the shower would be grand but it couldn’t be his primary purpose right now. He wanted her to see their existence wasn’t going to be solely about sex so he held himself in check, moving away from her a half step. He used his one hand anchored to her hip to steady her while his other hand caressed her shoulder blades covering them with soap bubbles.

“Lean forward and put your hands on the wall, baby.” The sight of Marie bending forward just about broke any resolve Logan had wrangled against taking her then and there. She was absolutely delectable. Her small but round ass, ripe high breasts, shoulders that just begged to be bitten, and a little shapely waist that fit in his hands. Every aspect of her body made him want her more. If his lust hadn’t been temporarily satiated with their previous three rounds, Logan knew he would be cock deep in her now pounding out his pleasure with relish.

It had been a long time since he had last fucked a woman before Marie. It was a sacrifice Logan willingly made at the time, but no more. Now, he had a woman he didn’t have to hold back with. He wouldn’t be required to deny his physical needs ever again, unless he chose to, like now. He could make that choice to be tender and careful with her.

“Logan?” The sound of her voice jolted him out of his categorization of her body.

“It’s alright, baby.” Logan’s hands traveled down her spine to cup her buttocks. “I was just caught up in how great you look like this.” Squeezing both cheeks he dropped to his knees. Conscious choice or not, he needed to give his hands something to do or he would be fingering her into oblivion before either of them knew it. Beginning to soap her legs, he started talking to keep his mind occupied.

“When was the last time someone touched you, darlin’?” Marie had explained her mutation to him in the truck on the way to the hotel last night. He kept his words and tone soft. He was massaging as much as washing, making his touch caring rather than sexual. Working his strong fingers against the muscles of her calves, up the back of her knees, soaping each thigh individually, he could feel her large muscles groups relaxing. Logan knew when it came to bonding her to him and getting her to trust him how he cared for her when they weren’t in bed was going to be just as important as the pleasure he brought her in bed. Just how much he was actually enjoying giving her this kind of soothing touch was a surprise to him.

“Like this? Or…or sexually?” She voice was soft but not sleepy or sexually charged. Logan thought she sounded much calmer. He was working his way up her thighs. Her body trembled slightly as he touched her. He could smell hints of her arousal; it was low, lingering in the background. The tension was draining out of her body and Logan couldn’t detect any trace of fear.

“Yeah…no, like this,” Logan swept his hands across the back of her thighs and massaged the muscles there. “Not for sex but tender like?” He had worked his way up to her hips and butt. He wanted to wash her thoroughly but not tempt himself any more than he could stand. Logan found himself liking this moment too much to take the care he was giving her and replace it with sex and fucking.

“Never, well not that I can remember. It’s been a long time, I think.” Logan was fighting with himself; the idea that she didn’t have tenderness she could remember made him want to give it to her. His base needs - the want to smother her with his body to take her hard and fast getting his satisfaction was declaring full-fledged war against his intentions to be gentle with her. He couldn’t help himself and gave to his own desires but only a little.

“Damn shame. You deserve touch, little one…” He kissed her lightly across her shoulder blades while he hugged her to him. “Both ways.” Logan was standing up now, running soapy fingers through her folds, around her hips and over her ass. “You are so reactive, Marie, so supple.” He voice was raspy as his lips ghosted against her ear. Knowing his limited touching of her sex was as much as he could stand without going at her again, Logan moved his hands and covered her stomach, shoulders, and breasts with soap and bubbles. His cock was shift and dripping. He very much wanted to take her but he thought of something better. He would use this as lesson in how much he wanted her. He pulled her back firmly against his chest, pressing his cock into her lower back not to seduce her but only to show her how valued she was.

“You see baby, I just can’t get enough of you. Already, I can’t stand to not be deep in your sweet pussy.” She moaned, tilting her head forward. The collar around her neck caught Logan’s attention. Moving the rest of her hair off the back of her neck, Logan ran his soap slicked fingers around either side of her collar. The action was both tender and erotic. Moving the tight fitting collar slightly, Logan washed the skin normally hidden under it. Logan slid his fingers around to the front of her neck and repeated the same process.

“Lllooggaann…” Marie’s voice was a passionate whisper. Logan knew what it was like to have skin normally covered touched so lightly. He knew he could take her now. His tender touches not only relaxing her but gradually exciting her as well. He wanted her but yet he didn’t. The idea of keeping her aroused like this, keeping her as hot as he was hard while continuing to do soft things to her and slowly teasing her while they had breakfast sent a thrill through him. It would be like a hunt, a chase, a denial, a tease all of which Logan loved.

“I know, little one. I know you want it.” He stilled his hands on her stomach; he fingers spread wide resting just below her breasts and just above her hips. “I do, too. I won’t deny you…or us, but sometimes it’s worth the wait.” He glided them both towards the warm water. As the water surrounded them both, he rinsed her with great care. He whispered in her ear how pretty she was and how good she had been for him. He licked her neck as his hands feathered their way up her body, slooshing the soap away from her water slicked skin. “When we get done showerin’, we’ll get somethin’ to eat. There’s a diner just down the street in the strip mall.”

“Logan…I…” Logan licked his mark on her body. He felt his body quiver and knew that he would do anything she asked of him right now. He was lost in the softness of her. Wanted to have it rain down on him like the water from the shower, covering him, cleansing him. She was being so so good for him but she was trying to pull away from him. Something was wrong.

“I don’t really have anything to wear.” The practicality of her statement snapped him out of his romantic haze. Marie turned in his arms as her eyes trailed through the clear shower curtain towards the pile of hospital scrubs she had had on when he found her. Logan followed her eyes and realized her scrubs were the source of the unpleasant odor he had caught when he walked in the bathroom.

“I’ll get you somethin’.” His lips trailed against her neck, whispering heated words of mine, sexy and beautiful against her skin. “I got some thermals in the camper and you can wear a couple of my shirts.” He pulled away from her neck and looked her in the eye, cupping her chin with his hand. “You are my responsibility now, Marie. I’ll get you some clothes to wear. I won’t keep you naked and hidden away.” She bit her lip and nodded. Logan mentally complimented himself on reading her fear and giving her what she needed.

“Okay.” Taking a step back but keeping her hold on him, she brought them both out of the direct spray of the water. Marie looked a little more secure, a little more settled. He knew he was going to need to talk to her more about what they were going to be like but now was not the time.

“Now where’s the shampoo? Let’s get your hair done and get to the food.” Logan was looking for one of those little hotel bottles when he heard Marie hesitate.

“Um…there wasn’t any.” Logan scowled.

“Piece a shit hotel. Bet the fridge I paid extra for doesn’t work either. What did you use last night?” He had smelled the scent of some type of cleaning product in her hair then.

“The soap.” She gestured to the ever shrinking bar clutched in his hand. The Wolverine’s infamous grumpiness lunged forward.

“God damn it, girl!” He moved passed her, throwing open the curtain open. “Stay here, I’ll be right back.” Logan grabbed Marie’s pile of dirty clothes off the floor and stomped out of the bathroom. He knew why he was pissed. She was his, she was his to care for, to provide for. She must learn to tell him when she needed things that she didn’t have.

As he tugged his dry jeans up his wet legs, Logan’s rational mind fought through the fog of the Wolverine’s gut reaction. Marie hadn’t known his full plans for her when she had showered last night. There was no reason for her to think he would have provided shampoo or anything else for her beyond what he had already – a ride, some food, and a bed for the night in exchange for a good hard fucking. Shoving his feet into his boots, Logan started to feel like an ass. Grabbing his jacket, her dirty clothes, and the room key, Logan turned back towards the bathroom. Halfway there he stopped himself.

“Just get the shampoo from the truck then go back and apologize you idiot.” Muttering to himself, Logan again turned and marched out of the room headed for his truck, throwing the putrid clothes Marie had been wearing in the outside trashcan as he passed.

In just a matter of minutes, he had unhooked the trailer from the truck and its camper top and was rummaging through the camper gathering up his toiletries bag and several extra items – new spare toothbrush, toothpaste, a brush, shampoo, his razor, an extra pack of razor blades, and shaving cream. Logan figured while he was here he might as well grab Marie something to wear and save himself another trip. Pulling clothes out of various places and bags, Logan quickly realized he was beyond the need to do laundry – everything wasn’t just dirty, some of it was ripe. Although he had no qualms about giving Marie something to wear marked with his scent, he didn’t want to give her something overtly dirty.

How he had managed not to go stark raving nuts in this pig sty over the last ten months, he didn’t know. Logan wasn’t a neat freak by any means but the camper was bordering on disgusting. It just proved to him how out of sorts he had been since he had left the mansion. Things hadn’t been right since then. Sleeping in the camper had become impossible for him, the thoughts and dreams of Jean plagued him so badly he couldn’t relax. He had had to start renting hotel rooms just so he could sleep. The only thing he had been able to use the camper for was jacking off to a litany of fantasies starring Jean - his unattainable love.

Just as Logan thought of Jean, his nose was assaulted with her scent. He was digging things out of his reserve duffle bag. He had stowed it under his bunk when he had left the mansion all those months ago and he hadn’t needed it since. It was an extra large one designed to move a platoon’s support gear rather than an individual soldier’s. Logan used the bag for his backup clothes - his heavy winter coat, extra blankets, a subzero sleeping bag, along with his supply of spare thermals and extra socks. He was thinking those spare thermals would at least keep Marie clothed and warm until he could get her some clothes of her own.

Sticking his face in the bag, Logan used his nose to locate the source of Jeanne’s scent. His fingers skated over something silky. Wrapping his fingers around whatever it was Logan yanked his hand out of the bag, revealing a pair of black silk boxers. He didn’t need to bring them to his nose. The smell coming from them was so strong he knew they were the source of Jean’s scent.

The boxers had been a Christmas gift from her. Well, the card had been blank but the package had been on his bed with a note saying only “wear them when you come for me”. The double entendre wasn’t lost on Logan. He and Jean were still in the teasing stage then. Logan had just started to pursue her seriously. She would flirt back and let Logan catch her in a darkened hallway or in the locker room after a mission. They would paw at each other furiously until Logan got a hand almost down her panties or the cup of her bra up over a breast. Jean would always stop him at that point promising he could touch her later when they were really together. All the while she would continue to stroke and torment his cock through his clothes, claiming she knew his cock would feel like silk once it was in her hand. No, there was no mistaking it; the present couldn’t have come from anyone but Jean.

Logan hated underwear of any kind but he had worn these boxers every time he knew he was going to be alone with Jean, even after she announced her engagement to Scott at the New Year’s Eve party a few days later. He had worn these boxers and done just about anything else Jean had asked of him for eleven months before having enough. When Jean hadn’t chosen him, he had left, in the vein hope that by getting away from the mansion and not having to see Jean on a daily basis it would allow him time and distance to forget he ever loved her. Why then ten months later was he standing here holding his boxers that only Jean knew about and therefore could have been the only one to put these in his camper?

Logan knew he hadn’t packed the boxers. In fact, he had thrown them against the bathroom mirror of his room after catching a glimpse of himself. He had been disgusted at the sight of himself, fleeing his home over a failed love. How the hell had they gotten in this bag? Logan remembered putting this bag and his two smaller ones on his bed the night he left. He had gone to drop off a note for Chuck and around the back of the mansion to get his truck. The trek through the garden had taken him longer than he had expected when he accidently ran into Jubilee and Hank.

Noticing a strange texture on a section of the silk, Logan brought them to his nose for the first time. This wasn’t just Jean’s everyday scent. Normally she smelled of winter green and chestnuts with her hair having the tang of citrus. He didn’t think he would ever forget that combination of smells. He had followed it around for so long it was burned in his brain. What was on the boxers wasn’t the mixture of her normal scent or even sweat from exercise or exertion from a mission either.

He knew the mixture of Jean’s post exercise smell, the wintergreen was muted and the citrus stood out. Logan had spent too much time pushing her up against the training mats when the gym was empty to not have memorized that scent as well. Jean’s mission scent was spiked with adrenaline and reminded Logan of wine that had been left open too long on the verge of becoming vinegar. He had tracked that scent during missions in order to been there if she needed him. This scent wasn’t quite any of those, although there was an element of the spice of exertion. This odor was richer…stronger…deeper somehow.

A wave of disgust washed over Logan as it clicked into place exactly what this scent was. It had taken him a minute to recognize the elements in it because the smell was more acidic than it would have normally been due to the age. This scent…this scent was the most intimate and erotic of all scents…this was Jean’s come smeared on and saturated into his boxers. There was no way he put them in the bag and he had never been present when Jean had had an orgasm.

Logan crushed the boxers in his hands, trying to hold down his burgeoning anger while his heart tore itself asunder all over again. Jean knew how sensitive and reactive his enhanced senses were. She knew how much he depended on them, especially his olfactory senses. She knew he could smell an open beer half a mansion wing away and that he could determine whether it was a Molson Canadian or Canadian Light with a single whiff. She knew he could track Mystique or Magneto at eight hundred yards through a crowded city.

Worse yet Jean knew his body sometime involuntarily reacted to different stimuli, like when his claws emerged anytime he heard, saw, or smelled Sabertooth. Jean knew explicitly and implicitly what the smell of her arousal did to him, how hard it made him, how much it made him want her. She had experienced his reaction firsthand on more than one occasion. Several times she had even made a point of teasing him about it, using both her hands and her “gift”. Her favorite taught had been to barely brush her hands against his cock while pushing erotic images into his head.

In all of the time Logan had pursued her, chased her, followed after her, she had let him catch her but only to a point. Whispered words, projected erotic suggestions, broken kisses, the quick skating of her hands over his pectorals muscles, a fleeting grope through his jeans here and there, topped off with an occasional pornographic email from an account that was deleted as soon as the email was sent. All of those things wrapped around a promise of maybe one day there would be something more. Those were the only things he had gotten from Jean, the flirt, the tease, the taught, the grope, and the promise that someday she would let him fuck her blind. Those were the only things she had allowed him. Logan growled and his fists clenched as Jean’s most common excuses for putting him off throughout the long months he had pursued her echoed through his head.

He had wanted to believe what she told him; her relationship with Scott was to save face, designed to present an ideal picture of well adjusted mutants, to please Xavier, to further her career and any other damn thing she could name as to why she continued to choose Scott over him. She had repeatedly told Logan he had to wait, that it would all ultimately fall into place. All those months, Logan had wanted to believe he and Jean were star-crossed lovers. That Jean really did love him. And he would have her eventually, if was he just patient enough.

If that was true, how in the hell could she go and do this to him? How could she bait him like this, torture him like this? And for what purpose? She had said she couldn’t leave Scott for him and wouldn’t take Logan into her bed as her lover. Why then would she plant something like this in his camper? She knew it would drive him crazy, keeping him thoroughly wrapped up in her, wanting her, aching for her. Had Jean done this because she had changed her mind? Or was she trying to manipulate him, keep him on a leash, trailing around after her like an animal?

Mentally, Logan was completely divided on the subject. He wanted to believe he was too road wary and too cynical to fall for some elaborate game of control and manipulation like the one it appeared Jean might be playing. He wanted to believe that after his own horrific life experiences, his mind would never allow him to be manipulated so thoroughly and blindly. However, Logan was self aware enough to recognize his own Achilles heel.

Never in all of the torture and coercion he could remember experiencing had anyone ever used kindness, affection, and the promise of a relationship to manipulate him. Had Jean used her soft voice and kind eyes to string him along? Had she just played a part for him? A part especially designed to appeal to a man like him – the role of a wild unrestrained woman forced into a repressive relationship for the good ‘the cause’ who secretly longed to be with him?

A distressing thought struck Logan. If the answer to that question was no, if Logan gave Jean the benefit of the doubt and believed she wasn’t playing him, why…why would she have prick teased him for so long? Wouldn’t they have just fucked each other and gotten it over with? Been secret lovers? If she truly loved Logan but couldn’t bring herself to betray her commitment to Scott, wouldn’t Jean have sent Logan away long ago to ease the pain of both their hearts? It had all of the makings of a Greek tragedy or a Shakespeare play. It turned Logan’s stomach.

Logan tried, standing there in his camper, amongst clothing and bedding all piled around him and thrown together, he tried… tried to give Jean the benefit of doubt. Something down deep in him…again maybe it was the Wolverine, was yelling at him; arguing that this had to have been a calculated and planned trick on Jean’s part, another pick tease. His mind started throwing up pictures of himself, of Jean, of them together; talking, flirting, fleeting kisses, and the not so accidental brushes of forbidden body parts. Had all this been just a giant mind fuck to her?

Never had Jean said she loved him. Logan hadn’t really realized that until now. The fact struck him like one of Storm’s lightning bolts. Up to this point analyzing and dissecting his relationship with Jean had been something Logan had shied away from. Since he had left the mansion, Logan had been telling himself now that it was over. If he didn’t think about their so called affair it would help him stop dreaming of her and seeing her in every woman he met. Help him forget.

Love, it was something Logan had told Jean he felt for her often in words and had tried to show her with his deeds and actions. Looking back on it now Logan realized for Jean their time together seemed to have always been about sex and lust. Even when they weren’t hiding in an empty classroom groping each other like students, Jean had turned the tables on what Logan wanted. She had required little displays of devotion from him along with proof of his intentions in the form of his extended celibacy. Willingly Logan endured eleven months of it, denial as a way prove himself to her. And still…still she had continued to deny him any real access to her body and his own physical or mental release when they were secretly together.

Finally when Logan could stand the torture no longer, he had confronted Jean, demanding she choose or let him go. Jean had turned him down flat, classifying him as unworthy of her. Logan realized that now as he thought back on her rejection of him. Oh, she hadn’t directly said he was unworthy of her but the message had been clear – he was okay to flirt and tease, but not okay to show to the world or even to their friends, nor was he apparently even worthy enough to fuck. But he was worthy enough to string along? To torture, tease and otherwise manipulate?

The Wolverine in him saw red. His emotional mind accepting what his logical mind was refusing to accept just yet. Jean had betrayed him. Her treatment of him was no different than those damn doctors who had stolen his memories and turned him into a weapon. Jean had used him and was still using him for her own amusement. He needed to get out of here, move, think, get the smell of Jean out of his camper, out of his clothes. How ironic? He had run from his home trying to forget her but she had made sure she had followed him, hounded him, and allowed him no peace.

“BITCH!!” Logan raged as his own stupidity, at Jean, at his life. Throwing the boxers across the small space and frantically gathering up everything and anything that could be washed Logan looked around at the mess. Everything, he had to wash all of it, before he slept in here again or dare bring Marie in here for the first time. He would bathe the camper antiseptic if he had to. He abhorred the scent of antiseptic but anything had to be better than the stench of Jean.

A SNIKT echoed throughout the small camper. Logan extended his claws hoping the pain would help him focus. The tips of his claws ended just shy of the only neat pile still left among the mess. It contained a green plaid flannel button-down shirt, a set of thermals, and a folded pair of socks; the clothes he had set aside for Marie.

“Marie…shit!” Retracting his claws, grabbing the clean clothes and the bag of toiletries, Logan tumbled out of the camper. He wasn’t thinking straight yet. He needed time to digest what he had found. He couldn’t deal with trying to hide what was upsetting him but nor could he talk about it, especially not with Marie. Storming into the room, throwing the clothes and the toiletries on the bed, all but the shampoo, Logan marched into the bathroom and yanked open the shower curtain.

“Here, girl,” He practically threw the shampoo bottle at her. “Take this shit and use whatever of it you want. I’m goin’ out.” He wasn’t even really looking at her, his vision just a haze of anger, rage and betrayal. “I’ll be back after awhile. Stay right here.” With that Logan turned on his heel and left, slamming the bathroom door shut on his way out.



A shocked Marie stood there in the cooling spray, shower curtain hanging out of the tub, water hitting the floor, bathroom door still rattling on its hinges when the second door slam came. It could have been a sonic boom the way it reverberated in Marie’s ears and throughout her body. She had no idea what she had done or what he would do to her now.
Chapter 4 by alesia
Author's Notes:
Hello everyone! First, I am not dead. Real life has been busy and tangled these last 6 months, leaving me little room to actually write. Second, let me apologize for not updating sooner but I don't write in order sometimes. I tend to write various plot points as the muse allows. I got stuck on a scene slated for several chapters from now that is based on some of the timeline in chapter 3 so I had to do a little clean up there to make everything fit together. (Chapter 3 as got several good overhauls for spelling, grammar and the dyslexic word flipping that sometimes happens if I am not careful.) Thirdly and quite frankly this chapter just kicked my ass. I still think it has too much exposition and not enough movement but there are things here that are foundational for what comes later. Trust me and hang in there.

Chapter 5 is written but not typed so three weeks, maybe? Cross your fingers and the creek don’t rise you will see an update from me by the end of the month.

Enjoy!

(As always both positive and negative feedback is appreciated.)
Logan stood in front of the battered old payphone almost hoping it wouldn’t work. Just because he knew he had to call the X-men, didn’t mean he really wanted to. He had had a chance to calm down some. He had gotten the laundry started, salivated over the menu at the diner, ordered more food than he really needed to, told them to have it ready in forty minutes, scoped out the pharmacy that didn’t open of another thirty minutes, and generally had time to just think.

Every bit of the laundry was washing, all except the black silk boxers. They lay burned and smoldering around the backside of the laundry mat where Logan had ritually set them on fire. Parts of him fought his instincts and still couldn’t quite accept that Jean, the woman he thought he knew and loved, could have intentionally teased and tortured him after rejecting him.

On the other hand, his instincts were screaming that yes, Jean really was a manipulative bitch. She would have had to have intentionally put those boxers covered with her most powerful scent in the bag that would go under his bed in his camper. She would have known how he would be able to smell her even after months away, how thoughts of her would continue to plague him even after she had clearly and definitively turned him down. The only reason for them to be there was if Jean had put the boxers covered with her essence in his camper with purpose and malice, knowing they would make him think of her, warping his mind with images of her and keeping him fantasizing about her. Logan’s instincts were the one part of his personality that had never failed him and had saved his ass more times than he could count. Logan was having a hard time finding reasons not to go with his instincts.

The rational part of Logan was fighting a losing battle. It was arguing for withholding judgment of Jean until he could see her with his own eyes, talk to her, smell her, and know for sure. Logan’s logical mind was overwhelmed by that something deep within him. Dark thoughts dipped in venom raged forward in his mind roaring that he had been used, that he needed to protect himself, to be on guard with Jean from now on. Buckling under the onslaught of his darker instincts, Logan concluded he had no choice but to believe Jean had done this on purpose. He had to believe in Jean’s ill will, if only for his own future sanity. At least now he could break her hold on his body and heart, get that smell of her off his clothes and out of his mind.

This new cautious perspective on ‘his love’ and their ‘relationship’ was a big part of why Logan was hesitating on calling the mansion - there was no way he could speak to Jean right now. If she answered the phone, he hoped the outraged Wolverine in him would growl and cuss. Secretly, Logan feared the desperately wounded man would whimper, whine and beg her to tell him it all wasn’t true, that she really loved him, and he should come home to be with her. No, for his own peace of mind he couldn’t talk to Jean right now.

His other concern was Marie. Logan wasn’t ready to share anything with Xavier or the X-men about Marie – or at least any more than the possible location of the lab she had been held in. This meant his avenues for communication were limited.

Powering up the cell phone he had been issued when he ‘officially’ joined the team, Logan pulled up the number for the Professor’s private line. Logan figured that number was safe; Chuck very rarely answered it during school hours, therefore allowing Logan to leave a message and get away without the litany of questions that would come from speaking directly with the Professor for the first time in months.

Logan never left the X-men phone on very long, knowing that anyone with access to the team’s computer system could locate any of the team phones when they were active. He hadn’t been ready to be found by his teammates for the last ten months, finding Marie and having this revelation about Jean certainly didn’t change that fact. Once he had the number, Logan turned off the cell phone, dug some of the quarters he gotten for doing laundry out of his pockets and started feeding them into the old payphone. The ancient and dilapidated phone clicked to life and Logan could hear it ringing on the other end.

“Good afternoon, Xavier’s School for the Gifted, how may I help you?”

“Ugh…” Logan had expected the voicemail for Chuck’s private line and was a little taken aback by the female voice instead of the recorded cultured tones of the Professor.

“Hello?” The voice clicked in Logan’s head.

“Jubilee?” What the hell was she doing answering Chuck’s private line?

“Oh my god, Wolvie, is that you?” Logan laughed at the excitement in the young woman’s voice. This, the few friends he would gladly risk his life for, leaving them was what he regretted most about fleeing the mansion. He had had no choice though; he couldn’t have stayed once Jean had rejected him and kept what small scraps of sanity he had.

“Yeah, it’s me, Ju Ju bean.” Logan hated nicknames – giving, getting, or using them. However he figured after their eleven day trek back from California traveling only by night in stolen cars and following the back roads until after crossing the Mississippi into Memphis, he, Jubilee, and Hank deserved the privilege of teasing each other as much as they wanted. “What are you doin’ answerin’ the Prof’s phone?”

“I work for him part-time now. He’s in Washington for a few days. I am monitoring his phone, email and snail mail while he is gone.” Logan could hear the pride in her voice. The Professor rarely had a student work directly for him in his office mostly due to the sensitivity of the information that crossed his desk. For Charles to charge Jubilee with taking care of his office while he was gone showed a tremendous amount of trust in her and her abilities.

“Good for you, kid.” Logan hoped she could hear how proud of her he was. “Hey, I need you to do somethin’ for me.”

“What’s in it for me?” Her tone wasn’t quite flirty but playful. Again Logan laughed. This was the tone of voice she had used on him when she cajoled him into helping her and the rest of the senior class devise a snowball ambush of the rest of the faculty two Christmases ago. At the time, Jubilee had only been at the mansion for a few months but she had rallied, organized and coerced the rest of her fellow classmates into an all out student/teacher snowball war. Logan had been the only adult given the privilege of knowing the student’s plan of attack. He had lorded the tile of ‘favorite teacher’ over the rest of the staff for the entire semester afterwards.

“My undyin’ gratitude and Chuck’s respect.” Logan could feel himself smiling. Damn he had missed the firecracker.

“Ugh, I don’t know. I was really hoping for cash.” She laughed and Logan did too. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the hotel and remembered this call had a purpose. He needed to get back to Marie with food and more clean clothes.

“Shit, listen Jubilee, its great talkin’ to you, but I don’t have much time.” Immediately her demeanor changed. Logan could almost hear her shift into mission mode.

“Are you okay? Are you in trouble? Do you need us to come get you? Where the hell are you anyway?”

“No, no, I’m fine, kid. Don’t get your panties in a twist. Listen though; I think I got a line on a new lab, just a general location though.”

“Fuckers! They don’t ever quit do they? Okay, hold on, let me get the details.” He could hear her moving around the grand office and settling in Chuck’s fine leather guest chair to write down his information. After giving her the names of the towns around where he found Marie along with the general information Marie had given him concerning how long she had run before coming across his trailer, Logan extracted a promise from Jubilee.

“Jubes, don’t tell Chuck or anyone else who the information came from okay?” He hadn’t told Jubilee anything about Marie and he wasn’t ready for Chuck to try to contact him. Logan knew that if Chuck thought Logan was in close proximity to a lab he would try to reach him, maybe even sending the team to get him out of the area as soon as possible. Only Chuck and Logan were fully aware of just how actively the network of black ops labs was searching for the Wolverine with the objective of recapturing him. Logan didn’t want to worry his long time friend unnecessarily. He and Marie would be gone from the area by tomorrow.

“Okay, but why?” Logan could hear the reluctance in her voice.

“He don’t need to know where I am just yet.” Logan heard her take in a deep breath. She must have figured out he was still fairly close to the locations he had given her. Jubilee may not know the labs were actively looking for Logan but she wasn’t stupid either.

“Logan, you get your hairy ass the hell out of there if there is a lab anywhere close. You let them catch you again and I’ll kick your ass, do you understand me?” Her fury brought a smile to his face. It had been too long since he had let Jubilee pick on him. Damn, Jean. Damn, his wounded heart.

“I won’t Ju Ju bean, don’t you worry. We didn’t get caught gettin’ out of LA, did we?”

“Nope.” Her voice reflected the hollow sadness it always did when she recalled the first few days of that particular trip.

“Then I won’t get caught now.” Logan knew she would worry about him now until he called again.

“When are you coming home, Logan?” It was the voice of the scared girl she had once been. Logan thought back on the last time anyone had asked him a question anything like that. Coincidently, it had been this same young woman who had asked then too.

Everything he wanted was packed, it was late enough that no one would see him go, he had dropped off a note for Chuck, what was he still doing here?

“Because you’re pissed at yourself for sneakin’ away you asshole.” Logan continued to mutter to himself as he headed towards his truck parked on the back side of the mansion. He knew he was running but damn he loved Jean and her words had driven a spike right into his heart - “not the kind of a man a woman marries”. What kind of shit was that? Didn’t she know he would change for her? Become whatever kind of man she needed him to be? Hadn’t he changed for her already? Hadn’t these last months proven it to her? Her words had ripped through him; he couldn’t stay here, not now, not when he would feel freshly eviscerated every time he saw her. Cutting through the garden, Logan heard voices just around the curve in the path and froze.

“…a good show.” Hank’s voice, he thought.

“Thank you for taking me. It was a wonderful evening, I had a great time. It was my first Broadway show.” The female voice was Jubilee. Logan remembered that Big Blue was taking her to dinner and a show in the city for her eighteenth birthday. Hank had given her the tickets a few weeks ago at the party for her thrown by the Professor.

Logan knew Hank had always had a huge soft spot for Jubilee. Hell, both he and Hank did, but Logan always suspected that once Jubilee was old enough the gentle blue giant would pursue the young girl and try to discover if they might fit together as a couple. It looked like Logan had inadvertently stumbled into their first steps at doing just that.

“You are quite welcome. I would be honored to experience more firsts with you.” Logan could hear Hank’s heart rate increase when he made the accidental innuendo. Hank cleared his throat and forged on. “Taking you anywhere you would wish to go would please me very much.”

“You’re sweet, Hankster, thank you.”

“You, Miss Jubilation, are the sweet one.”

Starting to feel a little too much like an eavesdropper, Logan stepped around the curve in the path. The move caused his shadow to pass over the couple. Jubilee and Hank stood in an almost embrace. She was still in her gown and Hank still in his tux. Logan felt bad for interrupting them during what had to be a private moment but he knew after having stumbled across them, he couldn’t leave without talking to them.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt, but I’m headin’ towards my truck. I gotta get outta here for a while.” Logan wasn’t prepared to elaborate and hoped his friends, especially Jubilee, wouldn’t push him for more information. Even if Jubilee didn’t know about Logan’s love for Jean – and she probably did, the girl knew every damn thing that happened in this place; Logan hoped she would accept his short non-explanation. Even if she didn’t know about Jean, Hank did. Logan was gambling that Hank would assist him in keeping the conversation short and cursory.

It was Hank, in fact, who had been the one to encourage Logan to admit his feelings of frustration to Jean. The kindly doctor had contended the game Logan and Jean were playing – the heavy flirting followed by the kiss and elicit grope – wasn’t doing either of them any good. In the end, the argument Hank had used to finally convince Logan to act was a very base one. “If she is yours why is she sleeping with Scott”, had been the direct question Hank put to Logan. Logan knew Hank would be able to read the outcome of his ultimatum to Jean by Logan’s dejected demeanor.

“I am sorry to hear of your required departure, my friend.” Hank stepped forward with his hand extended.

“When will you be home?” As the men clasped hands, Logan looked to Jubilee, at that moment the sadness in her eyes made her look more twelve than eighteen.

“In a while” was Logan’s only response. Hank wrapped an arm around the young woman as she turned into Hank’s chest.

“Understood. Take care not to make your sabbatical too long, Logan. You have informed the Professor, I assume?” A bevy of nonverbal communication crossed between the two men; Hank expressing guilt at having pushed Logan towards confronting Jean and Logan providing absolution. Logan gave an affirmative grunt to Hank’s spoken question and moved towards the back of the garden and his truck.

“Be careful.”

“I will, Big Blue. Keep Ju Ju bean there out of trouble.” A smile broke across Jubilee’s face.

“No one can do that Wolvie, you know that.” She laughed when he raised his eyebrow at the use of his nickname. “Call when you can, okay?”

“I’ll try.” He called over his shoulder.


Logan hadn’t called of course. His monthly one word one-way texts to the Professor hardly counted as contact. It hadn’t been his true intention to cut himself off from his friends while he struggled to forget a woman but he couldn’t bear the thought of dealing with the questions his friends and teammates would have asked. His friend’s questions had only been his easiest excuse. His true fear, Logan could admit it himself now, had been ending up on the phone with Jean, his then unrequited love, having to speak to her, breaking down, and begging her to change her mind. In hindsight, he wondered if maybe he would have been able to detect her actions with his boxer shorts sooner if he had spoken to her on the phone. He thought not.

“Logan! Logan! You still there?”

“Sorry…yeah, I’m here.”

“You scared me, dammit.”

“Listen, I gotta go. Tell Big Blue I said ‘hey’”

“You never answered my question, Logan.” Jubes was pressing him. Logan could see her in his mind’s eye; standing up, right hand on her hip, said hip cocked out, eyes squinted. It made him smile.

“Yeah, I know.”

“Wolvie!” He could hear her slap her hand on what was presumably Chuck’s antique mahogany side table.

“I will talk to you soon, Ju Ju bean.” Laughing at leaving Jubilee frustrated, Logan hung up feeling more focused and ready to consider what needed to be done before he and Marie could return to the mansion. His stomach grumbled reminding him of his more immediate need - breakfast and shampoo for Marie. Logan peered over towards the pharmacy. It didn’t look open yet but he could tell there was someone moving around inside so it would be soon. Logan headed towards the laundry mat, hoping to move things into the dryers.

Thirty minutes later, everything was in the dryers, Logan was out forty bucks and wandering the aisles of the small town pharmacy trying to determine what to bring back for Marie. The forty had been the incentive the old lady at the laundry mat needed to fold and bag all of his stuff for him, leaving Logan able to hit the pharmacy. It was Sunday and the grocery store in the little piss ant town Logan found himself in was closed so the pharmacy was going to have to do.

Unsure of what girl type things Marie used, Logan was trying to err on the side of caution and get it all. He had already picked out the easy stuff – hairbrush, comb, toothbrush, lotion, a pink fairly decent smelling soap, razor – he had chosen the most girly one they had and it happened to be the most expensive but he gotten it anyway.

Going through the ladies shaving cream had just about killed him. There were too many conflicting scents. It made his eyes water. Visions of him shaving Marie’s legs, running his hands over her as they sat chest to back in one of the mansion’s extra large bathtubs was the only thing that kept him motivated enough to determine which one wasn’t too bad on his nose. The idea of buying Marie any of the cheap alcohol based perfumes the pharmacy had for sale was completely out. Logan made a mental note to get her an oil based perfume later.

The choice of deodorant and body powder hadn’t been too hard; he had defaulted to the soft scented baby powder ones. Having picked those items out, left him with just the hard stuff – shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and a leave in conditioner. The concept Logan would have any knowledge of woman’s hair products was another thing anyone who thought they knew the Wolverine would probably laugh over.

Logan would have certainly never called himself an expert in woman’s hair products but he did know a few things. First and foremost, he knew whatever shampoo and conditioner he bought for Marie couldn’t irritate his nose. Often the various slicks, gels, and sprays women used in their hair were so artificial and overly manufactured the smell brought tears to his eyes if he got too close. Marie had what would soon be beautiful chestnut hair that Logan planned on running his fingers through whenever possible. Burying his nose into hair with a chemical smell he couldn’t tolerate wasn’t an option, which eliminated some of the more obnoxious products in front of him.

Most of what else Logan knew or remembered he knew about women’s hair products he had learned one day at the mall with Jean. They had been there to keep an eye on a group of kids from the mansion. Well Jean had volunteered to chaperone and Logan had volunteered hoping to get some time with Jean away from Cyclops. It hadn’t been too long after Scott and Jean had announced their engagement and Logan hadn’t been able to get a second alone with her since.

When Jean sent all of the kids off on their own to find ‘green products’ – Storm had the mansion on a ‘go green’ environmental kick, Logan thought he had stuck gold. Finally he would have some alone time with Jean so he could to talk her out of marrying pansy boy or so he had thought. Instead of talking or flirting with him, Jean had dragged him into this all natural store and asked him to help her pick out a new environmentally friendly shampoo.

After forty five minutes of smelling more variations and combinations of fruit, flowers, and herbs than he had thought possible Logan had had enough. He had been good, listening politely to the sales girl drone on about the required combination of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and leave in conditioner. During her spiel the salesgirl had repeatedly emphasized to Jean the all natural aspects of the products and how they could have adverse reactions with hair that had been treated or colored. He was about to go find the nearest outside exit so he could smoke while thinking chasing after mutant teenagers in a mall right be better than this hell when Jean finally sauntered up to him, pressed her pert tits into his chest and asked him to make sure he liked the smell of the mango pomegranate conditioner on her best.

Logan had wrapped his arms around her, his hands gravitating to her ass and growled out a reply that included making it explicitly clear the only scent he ever wanted on her was his but that the mango pomegranate would do if it had to. She had giggled at him, whispering she would think of him when she massaged it in all of her hair. The implication had been clear. She would think of Logan in her shower as she ran her hands on her body and through the curls covering her sex. Logan had been hard for the rest of the day. Jean had bought the entire line – a shampoo, three types of conditioner, a gel and a holding spray.

The following day found Logan in the garage with Jean sinking down on his hips as he slid out from under the VW bug the shop class worked on. He had been covered with sweat, engine oil, and grime but his nose was overwhelmed with her scent. Jean’s hair was like a fresh spring day, especially when she ground down on his hips and dangled her long straight lush hair in his face and giving him a great view of her braless breasts. Her question, “Does it smell good, Logan?” hadn’t solely been referencing the hair on her head.

Logan had jacked off to the smell of mango pomegranate wafting around the mansion for a week straight. About ten days after the big purchase Logan had come up behind Jean and Ororo in the hallway on the way to dinner. Silently, he got as close to the women as he dared with Ororo right there. He was hoping to catch that mango pomegranate smell in Jean’s hair. Instead of getting a whiff of sweet ripe mangos coming from Jean, he got a nose full of something that reminded him of burnt wheat. Logan was coming up with an excuse to pull Jean away into an empty room so he could ask where his fruity smelling girl had gone when he overheard Jean complaining to Ororo.

Jean was in full rant mode. “’Ro, really my hair is going to take months to be right again. As a doctor, I feel like I have an obligation to do something! It is just outrageous. How was I supposed to know that treated including tinting? I am even considering using my pull in Washington to increase the regulation on these so called all natural products.” Logan’s thought at the time had been what the hell does tinted mean but Cyclops had greeted them in the hall just then and Logan had never gotten a chance to ask.

Standing in the women’s hair care section of a dinky pharmacy in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere Canada, it dawned on Logan that tinted must be the same as colored. No wonder Jeannie had been so pissed. She prided herself on her red hair. The expensive all natural stuff had exposed the fact she wasn’t a natural red head! Breaking out into a deep belly laugh didn’t do anything to keep the pharmacy clerk from looking at Logan funny. Logan coughed in a pitiful attempt to cover his laugh. He didn’t want to call too much attention to himself today; he wanted to fight tonight and didn’t want any trouble with the locals.

Still chuckling to himself, Logan decided at a minimum Marie needed shampoo, conditioner and a leave in. She was his and he wasn’t going to have her do without something if he could help it. Quickly scanning the shelves for a brand with all three, Logan found there were two. The one that smelled the best also had a deep conditioner so Logan picked that one.

A few minutes later, with a couple of bottles of milk, juice, water and soda along with a few snacks, an extra pack of socks plus all of the girlie stuff for Marie, Logan headed to pay. He needed to swing by grab the laundry then run by the diner and pick up their food he had ordered earlier. Once he did all of that he was ready to head back to the room.

Pulling into the parking place right in front of his hotel room door, Logan checked to make sure the trailer was where he had left it at the back of the lot, looked at his watch and cursed. He had been gone over an hour an a half after having left in a rage without any explanation. Logan felt like a complete dumbass. Hopefully Marie had just finished her shower and was sitting in his clothes watching some stupid old movie waiting for him to come back with breakfast. But Logan’s life hadn’t ever gone the easy route so he didn’t hold out much hope his imagined sunny scene was what he would find on the other side of the hotel room for more than a few seconds.

Briefly the idea that Marie might have run away crossed his mind. He wasn’t sure what he would do if she had taken off. Chase her, yeah, bring her back – fuck yeah, make sure she didn’t do it again – fucking hell yeah. He had taken her only set of clothes when he left so he doubted she had run but he had left her some of his. SHIT! She could have taken off. He didn’t really think that she would have. She didn’t seem to be one to break a promise. However, if she was pissed enough at him, she might have, promise or not. She was probably royally pissed at him whether she was there or not. With a sigh, he gathered the food and headed towards the door hoping the worst of his problems was Marie impatiently waiting on the other side of the door ready to call him an asshole.

Logan opened the door to an empty hotel room. The clothes and toiletries he had brought in from the camper before he left were still sprawled on the bed where he threw them.

“FUCK!” Where the hell is she? “Marie?!” The shower was still running. “Marie, God damn it, answer me!” Practically throwing the three bags of food on the rickety table, Logan crossed the room in two strides and flung the bathroom door open. The sight that greeted him was something he would have never expected.

“Fuck, god damn it!” Marie was curled into a ball at the back of the shower shivering. Her expression was glazed over. She didn’t look like she was aware of her surroundings. The water rained down full blast even though it was obvious by the temperature of the small room that the hot water had run out some time ago. “Jesus, girl! What are you tryin’ to do? Get pneumonia?”

Getting no movement or reaction of any kind from Marie, Logan ducked under the water, wrenching her out of the tub while getting himself drenched in the process. He turned the shower off and hauled Marie into his arms all in one continuous motion. Holding her tight against him, Logan continued cursing in between asking her questions, wrapping her in towels and carrying her towards the bed still all in the same flurry of activity. He dropped her in the center of the bed and pulled the comforter around her. He covered her so well that when he paused the only exposed parts of her were her eyes and nose. Grabbing her head with both of his hands Logan tilted her face until her eyes caught his.

“Damn it, girl. What the Hell is goin’ on here?” She was shivering so badly Logan could feel the vibrations even through the king sized comforter wrapped around her small frame. “Marie, tell me what is wrong!” His questions and demands were met with whimpers and unresponsive dilated eyes. Logan recognized the look of complete terror and shock. He needed to get her warm and calmed down. Pulling off his boots and his now wet jackets and shirts, Logan climbed onto the bed behind her and cradled her to his chest.

He held her for a few minutes, running his hands along her body over the comforter as he pressed her body to his chest hoping to transfer some body heat to her. Slowly he started unwrapping her from the cocoon he had encased her in, believing skin on skin contact would warm her quicker and bring her around faster. She wasn’t going to get warm if he didn’t get her dry and getting her warm would help calm her. Her whimpers increased as he moved the comforter away from her. Logan tried to keep his voice soothing and his words simple, telling her he had to get her dry, that everything would be okay, that he had food for them both. He surprised himself when he intuitively told her he was sorry he had been gone so long.

After a few minutes of trying to dry her hair with the thread bare scratchy hotel towel, Logan gave up. He needed some of the towels in the camper. Maybe it was because of what he had gone through in the lab, maybe it was because of his skin healing so quickly, maybe it was because he wore animal fur while he roamed the woods after he first woke up but whatever the reason Logan had always been particular about the texture of the clothing and other items he put against his skin. He had freshly washed high-end all cotton towels in his truck and he wanted to use them to dry off the scared girl in his arms.

“Stay here Marie. I’m gonna get some stuff outta the truck.” Wrapping her back up in the comforter, he tried to make his voice more of a purr than a command but her whimpering increased when he mentioned going. With a soft voice, Logan spoke against her ear as he caressed her back. “Don’t worry, little one. The truck’s just right outside the door.” When she continued to whimper, he tried to placate her further.

“I’ll leave the door open, you will be able to see me the entire time, okay?” She gave him a small nod but her shaking body telegraphed her distress. Logan took her acknowledgment of his question as a good sign, gave her a small smile back and kissed her forehead, speaking softly against her skin. “I got a real warm blanket and some nice fluffy towels for you. We gotta get you dry, baby.” Her eyes were still panicked; he pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

“Shh, it’s all right, baby. Let me bring the stuff in and take care of you. Get you warm and fed.” He caught a strand of her hair that was escaping out of towel around her head. “Let’s get that hair of your’s dry and then we’ll talk, okay?”

Logan cursed and muttered the five feet out the door to the back of the truck. Looking back towards the room, Logan could see Marie staring at him from inside the room. She had rebundled herself up in the comforter and was perched in the center of the bed staring at his every move with wide eyes. He almost yanked the camper door off its hinges. He never anticipated returning to find Marie in a near catatonic state. It was obvious he had upset her more deeply than he had initially thought. He should have taken into account how he had left, how long he had been gone and what she had been through. Leaving in a blind rage hadn’t helped either he was sure.

“Probably scared the Hell out of her too, you dumb ass.” Logan continued muttering to himself while searching through the bags the nice old woman at the laundry mat had so conveniently labeled for him. Finding the towels he wanted, along with the old soft blue blanket he had stolen in the first few days he could remember, in the bag the laundry lady had marked clothes and grabbing a six pack of beer out of the camper’s mini-frig, Logan headed back inside.

Slowly Logan settled himself in front of Marie on the bed, whispering to her in dulcet tones the entire time, as he once again unwrapped her from the comforter. He started with drying her feet, working up her body with tender strokes of the soft towels which were still emanating residual heat from the dryer. Logan had no desire to make this act sexual and as he progressed up her body Marie started to cry. Logan did his best to sooth her as he worked but knew he had caused this and she needed to get it out.

Moving around to the head of the bed and settling a naked Marie on to his bare chest, Logan crooned in her ear to just let it go, that it was okay now, she could cry all she wanted. She cried then, cried a lot. Logan just held her curled against his chest, wrapping them both in the soft warmth of the blue blanket. Caressing her skin underneath the blanket with the soft towel, Logan simply held on to the girl in his arms.

Not sure what more he could do to comfort her at the moment except to continue what he was already doing, Logan just sat and held her. After a time he attempted to run his fingers through her hair to get it to dry. Her hair was a mess, full of tangles and knots born of neglect during her time on the road and in the lab. Now it was one wet lump. Logan slid out from under her, substituting his warmth with that of the soft blue blanket, and told her he would be right back. Heading out to the truck, remembering to leave the door open so he could see him, Logan brought in the bags of stuff he had gotten at the pharmacy.

After pulling out the drinks and snacks along with the brush, comb, and leave in conditioner, Logan grabbed one of the boxes of diner food. He had gotten three breakfast specials, two for him and one for her. He had also gotten a salad, a deluxe hamburger with fries and a double order of pot roast including extra bread. Logan put the still warm plastic food box along with a set of silverware in front of Marie and slid back on the bed behind her.

“Eat, baby. It will make you feel better.” As Logan sprayed leave in conditioner in her hair and started working the tangles, Marie slowly unwrapped herself from the blanket, opened the box and started eating the now lukewarm eggs. Acting on instinct he ran the comb carefully through her hair pulling the knots through as best as he could. As she sniffled and hiccupped, Logan calmly and with the care of a lover, worked the snags through the ends of Marie’s long thick brown curls.

Logan wondered how he knew what to do to get the tangles out without hurting her. A vague flash of memory burst through his mind – an Asian woman with long black hair naked from the waist up handing him a brush and beckoning him to her. A melody filled his mind and Logan knew it had come from the memory. The woman would hum the tune as he ran the brush over her silken locks. He didn’t remember who the woman was, when or even how he had known her which frustrated the Hell out of him. He was thankful for the knowledge none the less, partially because it was one more memory and partially because it was helping him help Marie.

Logan worked quietly, spraying in more conditioner and doing his best to make sure not to pull her hair too hard to avoid hurting her. Even after all of the tangles were out of her hair, he continued to comb his fingers through it. Marie seemed to relax with the repetitive motion of his hands. She had eaten the bacon, the sausage, all of the eggs, part of the pancakes and half the hash browns. Logan had watched her surreptitiously over her shoulder while she ate. When she looked like she was about done, he stopped running his fingers through her hair.

“Want some milk, baby?” Marie stared down at the plastic food box but nodded. Logan went to the sink, unwrapped one of the hotel room’s disposable cups, filled it with milk and handed it to Marie. “Drink this, little one. You ate quite a lot, are you still hungry? There is more food if you would like.” Marie looked at him shaking her head no. He watched her drink all of the milk while she remained completely silent.

Knowing he was going to have to be gentle if he wanted to find out what had gone wrong; Logan knelt down on the floor in front of Marie. He set the takeout box out and the plastic cup aside taking her hands in his. She was still naked half wrapped in his blue blanket. Logan was in just his jeans but as much as she tempted him and the opportunity was there, Logan knew now wasn’t the time to try and take her again. He might be ten times the bastard but having sex with a partner who wasn't mentally there was too much like rape for even Logan to entertain. The longer she stayed in this semi-cationic state the less he believed her reaction was solely due to the manner in which he left her or how long he had been gone.

“Marie, what happened, baby?” Logan’s voice was soft. He brought his hands up to where her knees were still tightly wrapped in the blue blanket. “Why did you say in the shower so long? Even after it got cold?” He brought a finger to her chin and lifted it, making her eyes met his eyes. Her face was puffy and red from crying but Logan could see there were more tears threatening. “What were you thinking?” He saw her swallow and mentally braced himself to hear what she had to say, maybe now was when she would call him an asshole. With a soft shaky voice, Marie finally responded to him.

“I was thinking that I am yours.” Her response was certainly not what Logan had been expecting. He had thought she was going to explain why she was so scared. Maybe even talk about her experiences in the lab or tell him she was upset because she had thought he had abandoned her. “I did what you told me to.” Her voice going up an octave with treads of panic bleeding through it. "You can’t be mad at me.” She was starting to fidget. Logan could tell she was working herself into an agitated state.

“Shh, shh, now.” Logan moved up off the floor, onto the bed, pulling her into his arms and cradling her to him. “I am not mad at you. But why did you stay in the shower after it had gotten so cold? I don’t understand.” He touched her chin and tilted her head again. He wanted to see her eyes. Her eyes conveyed so much. “You were freezing when I pulled you out of there. Why did you stay in there?”

“I did what you told me to.” Logan could see the tears in her eyes. “You said stay right here and that’s what I did.” She gave up on holding the tears back any longer. Logan knew at that moment he was the world’s biggest dumb ass. He had indeed said stay right here.

“Christ kid, I meant stay in the room!” With his outburst, she started to sob. “Oh baby, I am sorry.” He pulled her closer, tightening his embrace. He had caused this. “I didn’t mean it that way. I wanted you to not leave the room. To stay here while I went out.” He was going to have to be more careful with her, with what he said to her. She was more vulnerable than he had previously considered when he rousted her up out of his trailer. Logan was going to have to always remember that. He wanted her to be his but that meant she had to trust him. Base cruelty like making her stay in the shower to freeze wouldn’t build the kind of trust he wanted between them.

His honor promptly jumped up and reminded him if he hadn’t taken advantage of her in the first place they wouldn’t be where they were now. The lonely man and the Wolverine in him quickly told his honor to go fuck itself. Having Marie as his very own was worth working through things like this.

“I didn’t mean for you to stay in the shower like that, baby.” He pulled her chin up so she was looking at him again. “I won’t be unnecessarily cruel to you, Marie. I wouldn’t do something like that to you.” Pulling her forward, he said the next words with his lips pressed against her forehead, one hand in her hair. “I am gonna feed, clothe, take care of you and keep you safe. If you disobey me, I will punish you, yes, but I would never torture you like that without a damn good reason. That isn’t who I am with you or who we are gonna be to each other. Okay?” He really wanted to see her face now but he didn’t want to force her to look at him. He had just laid out the foundation of what their relationship was going to be. Logan really wanted Marie to make the next move. She started to squirm but he just held her tighter.

“I don’t want to be punished. Please, please don’t.” Her voice was so timid Logan was surprised he had even heard it. Logan ran his hands over her, hoping to convince her to relax.

“Marie, follow the rules, do what I say. Stay when I say stay, run when I say run, and I will never have a reason to. Okay, little one? Be my good girl and everything will be just fine.” He wanted, needed, her to trust him. Logan realized his actions this morning had damaged what little trust they had built. “You are my responsibility now, Marie. It is my job to take care of you. I’ll give you what you need. I will be careful what and how I tell you do something so we don’t have any more misunderstandings like this one.”

Logan let out a heavy sigh. If only he had gone back in and let her know where he was going. If he had only done what his gut had first told him to do - go back to the bathroom and explain why he was irritated prior to going to the truck.

He imagined what would have happen if he had gone back in to explain. He would have said: “Marie,” She would have been standing in the shower with her head lowered and arms crossed over her breasts. He would have stepped forward and tilted her chin up. “Listen, I am sorry. I just want you to have what you need. I am gonna go out to the trunk and get you some shampoo.”

But he hadn’t done that and he had discovered what he had the camper, come back to even angrier, leaving her with nothing other than a few yelled words and this was where they were. He really was an asshole.

“Do you understand me, Marie?” Her eyes met his. This was the first time she had voluntarily sought his gaze since he had returned. Her face was a mess, eyes puffy still leaking tears, nose running, cheeks covered with tear tracks. He realized how emotionally fragile she was and handed her a napkin to clean up with. She wiped her cheeks and blew her nose while she studied his face. Marie cleared her throat, nodded and said something Logan would have never anticipated.

“It was the doors.” Her voice was scratchy and small. Logan wasn’t sure what she meant. He could tell she was still scared. When she didn’t continue, he spoke in hopes of prompting more of a response from her.

“Baby?” Her eyes were watering up, her lip had started to tremble and she broke their gaze burying her face against his chest. He could feel and smell the tears as they started again.



“The slamming of the doors.” She shuddered against him and snuggling her face deeper into his chest. She continued in a whisper. “Bad things happen when doors slam.” Slamming doors had heralded in some of the worst things in Marie’s life and she remembered them all.

The slamming open of her bedroom door as her mother barreled in hell bent for leather only to find Marie screaming while wedging herself under the bed as Cody convulsed on the floor overcome by the affects of her life draining touch.

The slamming closed of the ambulance doors as the EMTs informed Cody’s parents their son was still unresponsive and needed to be rushed to the hospital. The entire neighborhood watching as the police questioned her about what happened. The word ‘mutant’ skittering across the crowd like smoke on the wind.

The slamming open of the front door of her house as her father threw all of her possessions on the lawn while screaming at the top of his lungs for her to get out of his house, never return, and disavowing she could have ever been his daughter.

The slamming closed of the Greyhound bus’s door at the bus station when her money and ticket had run out in the seedy section of downtown Winnipeg. Walking to the nearest interstate still hoping somehow to get to Alaska but she was soon cold from the rain and covered in highway dirt.

The slamming closed of the passenger door on the first eighteen wheeler she’d hitched a ride from driven by the grizzled looking female trucker who lectured her all of the way through the Rookies on the evils of prostitution, drugs, and reminding her to stay away from the demon spawn known as mutants. The voices of the preachers screaming Hallelujah through the radio the entire ride.

The slamming closed of the door on the hidden cage tucked in the back of the truck cab where she woke up after drinking the spiked sweet tea that grandfatherly looking trucker had given her.

The slamming closed of the cell door after she was sold to the lab by the trucker. She cried all through her initial set of tests in the lab, but somehow she knew the drugs they were pumping through her system weren’t really letting her cry because she couldn’t even move.

The slamming closed of the hallway door after lights out in the lab. With the hallway door secure, the guards had been free to open any cell door they chose. The slamming open of your cell door meant you were about to become that evening’s entertainment. She had been spared - why work so hard for it when the girl in the cell next door had skin that didn’t require risking your life while you gang raped her? Spared until the collar designed to circumvent for her skin had been finished. The lead guard’s words echoed her mind – “Let’s give it another 24hrs to make sure it works then we’ll see what sweet southern cherry tastes like.”

Hearing the bathroom and hotel doors slammed shut after the one person she had given herself to and tried to trust had left her like she was trash, Marie slid down the side of the shower, curling up into a ball. Letting the sound of slamming doors and images of the horrible things they brought wash over her, Marie stopped thinking and started shivering uncontrollably.




Logan watched as Marie mentally drifted away from him. She was obviously remembering. He held her tight as she began to shiver. Again Logan was running his hands up and down her arms and back in a vain attempt to sooth her and keep her calm. When her eyes slammed shut and her fists clenched, Logan started shaking her to bring her out of it.

“Marie, MARIE!” She looked at him with terror in her eyes. “It is alright you are safe. I promise no more doors slamming.” Logan tucked her back against his chest and rocked her. “You are safe with me and nothing like that will ever happen again. You’re mine and I am gonna take care of you. I got you, you are okay.” She continued to whimper softly. She hadn’t told him anything but her reactions to the memories told Logan her full recovery of whatever she had suffered wasn’t going to be easy or quick.

They sat like that for some time. Marie naked and wrapped in a soft blue blanket nestled in his lap. Logan bare except for his jeans, legs and arms curled tightly around the bundle of distressed young girl. Finally Logan thought she had relaxed enough that he could get her to sleep. He leaned them both back on the bed, snuggled Marie in close to his side, and pulled the hotel comforter over them both.

“Sleep now, baby.” She was still wrapped in his blanket. “Let me know if you get hot, Marie.” A slight head nod was all the response Logan got. It was enough for now. “I will be right here to take care of you if you need me.” He gave her a ghost of a kiss and stayed deathly still waiting to feel her large muscles groups relax and hear her breathing change as she drifted off to sleep. After a long thirty minutes, she finally did.
Chapter 5 by alesia
Author's Notes:
Here is chapter 5 with the promised return to smut. :) Thanks for the continued reviews and feedback. I have again cleaned up the grammer isssues pointed out in chapter 4 so thanks for that.

I am not entirely happy with how the POV shifts in this chapter so suggestions would be appreciated.

Enjoy!
Logan laid there for almost three hours holding Marie as she slept. There were times when she would whimper while trying to squirm away from him. Always pulling her back and pressing her tightly against his body, Logan would run his hands up and down her sides, hips and back while making purring noises in her ear. His touch and cooing calming her and Marie would drift back into a deeper sleep. Over the course of the morning, Logan listened to his stomach grumble – he still hadn’t eaten, while he learned how to track the patterns of Marie’s nightmares through the changes in her breathing and the increasing signs of her physical distress. Watching the minute hand on the hotel clock slowly move in circles, Logan came to a few conclusions about what they should do next.

With Marie by his side, Logan felt like he could return to the mansion and not go crazy over Jean. Even after this short amount of time, he was secure in his ownership and possession of the girl. She would stay his. Logan didn’t believe she would try to run. While fucking her for the first time, Logan had bound her to him through her own promise and sense of honor. Her continued submission to him proved him correct in that assumption. His conviction hadn’t wavered even after what happened this morning.

However, while in town waiting on the laundry Logan had decided now wasn’t the right time for Marie to make her début at the mansion. Finding her in the shower in a near catatonic state just solidified that decision for him. Her reactions to something as innocuous as the slamming of a door proved Marie needed time to adjust to her world with him as her provider and protector. After this morning’s dramatics by the both of them, Logan believed delaying their return the mansion for at least a few weeks was best.

Yesterday, when Logan found Marie in his trailer…Logan chuckled at the idea she hadn’t even been his twenty four hours yet. When he had found her stowed away in his trailer, he had been following the northern route of the underground fight circuit heading west. After this morning, the best thing Logan could figure for the two of them to do was to continue along the circuit for the next five weeks as it made its way towards its final tournament in Yellowknife scheduled for the end of June. The month or so together on the road would provide Logan with time enough to mold Marie and bond her even more firmly to him while also allowing Marie to gain some much needed physical weight and emotional assurance that he would indeed take care of her.

Logan only had two concerns about moving forward with this course of action. One, it meant staying here in this hotel two more nights rather than one. The circuit wasn’t due to move on until Tuesday. When the circuit did multiple nights in one location the bar organizers always made it worthwhile to the fighters. If the winner of the tournament fought both nights the pursue size doubled.

The biggest concern about staying put another couple of nights was being discovered or rather Marie being discovered. Logan wasn’t quite sure they were more than 200 miles away from the lab Marie had escaped from. Depending on how valuable the ‘Powers That Be’ running the lab had deemed her, traveling two hundred miles was a drop in the bucket compared to what They would go through to get her back. After all, They were still keeping an active eye out for an opportunity to reacquire him even after he had been free twelve years. Logan just always managed to see Them before They saw him – usually. It helped having Chuck’s assistance. ”Damn, that bitch Jean”, crossed Logan’s lips and a deep growl mumbled through his chest. Marie moved away from the vibration. Logan pulled her back to him, soothing her through soft sounds and touch.

As for staying here two more nights, Logan would just have to be extra vigilante and watch out for ‘lab types’ who might be asking questions about a young girl with brown hair. No one in this town had seen her yet. Keeping Marie in their hotel room instead of taking her to the fight bar or the diner would be a must; at least in this town, this close to where he picked her up. Logan would just have to trust her to stay in the room alone and not run while he fought. He was sure he could mention the risk of being seen by the wrong people and she would stay where he put her. Logan knew he was going to have to ask her for more details about her experience in captivity soon. He needed to know her story, not just to determine how valuable she was but also so he knew what to expect in her reactions. Maybe tomorrow but not tonight. He wanted tonight to be calm and quiet after the turbulence of this morning.

Logan’s second dilemma would come when they arrived in Yellowknife. The northern leg of the circuit ended at a bar called The Exile. The Exile was owned by an old self acclaimed bastard known as Jack. He was about the only human Logan trusted outside of the few who worked at the mansion. Jack knew what and who Logan was. Their relationship involved a lot of respect, a fair amount of sarcasm and a rather healthy dose of shit giving on both sides. Logan knew he and Marie wouldn’t be there ten minutes before Jack called Logan a “furry fuckin’ mutety”. Jack’s proclivity for being a smart ass and picking on everyone especially Logan meant Logan was going to have to tell Marie about all of it – his mutation, the claws, the lab, and probably the X-men, before they arrived at The Exile or risk her finding out accidentally from Jack.

Telling Marie much of anything about what or who he was wasn’t something Logan was really looking forward to. He sat through a good part of the afternoon holding and caressing Marie while his mind entertained fanciful illusions of how he might keep Marie in the dark until the last possible moment. He entertained the idea of waiting to explain everything to her until after they had walked in the grandiose front doors of the mansion and were greeted by Logan’s friend and world’s leading mutant’s right advocate Charles Xavier. Or until after she saw him teaching young mutants how to defend themselves against the evils of the world by putting them through their paces in the Danger Room. Or until after he had suited up for a mission in all his black leather super hero glory.

Logan knew these fantasies where all driven by the desire to demonstrate he could not only take care of her but that he was also caring for the next generation by teaching them the skills they would need to survive. Showing her he was willing to fight the good fight against a society that had treated them both as objects rather than as people was just another way of validating he would and could protect her. He wasn’t sure what was causing this desire to prove his own worth to Marie.

Logan didn’t like lying to himself when he could help it, he suspected all his anxiety boiled down to not wanting to divulge anything about himself until he had bonded Marie to him to such a great extent that she wouldn’t be pissed at him for lying to her. He had neglected to tell her so much about who he was when she had first asked in the truck there was no way he would come out looking good. He hadn’t wanted to trust her then just have her but still…

His little scenarios were juvenile and Logan knew it. The longer he waited to come clean with her, the bigger his lie of omission, the bigger the violation of her trust. Marie might belong to him but in Logan’s mind his possession of her didn’t negate the requirement of being honest with her. It made it more important. He just didn’t see how he could tell her now so early in their time together. She wasn’t ready to handle one more big thing.

“You are lying to yourself, bub, you aren’t ready to handle what will happen when she finds out. Got nothin’ to do with her.” As Logan’s voice travel through the room, Marie started to stir. He whispered for her to go back to sleep, stroked her naked arms and tucked the blanket more tightly around her.

Once Marie had settled down again, Logan considered the one good thing about returning to Yellowknife and hooking back up with Jack – direct access to his emergency stash of cash and any official paperwork they might need. In Yellowknife, he would be able to pick up everything they would require to disappear for a good long time. For whatever reason, Logan had a tickle at the back of his brain telling him he might need his extra money. Logan tried to always listen to his instincts so he would get the cash while he had the opportunity.

Logan had three good quality fake IDs and roughly fifteen thousand on him now. If he fought for five remaining weeks on the circuit he would gross about that. Living as he did didn’t cost Logan a lot. Although Marie would need clothes and shit, none of that would add up to more than he could handle spending.

He would need to arrange some IDs for Marie, however. Those would be expensive. Normally, Logan liked to only get one ID per maker but he would have to make an exception in this case. Logan didn’t want to closely expose Marie to very many people before getting to the mansion if he could help it. He would have to get her a few new IDs through Jack.

Logan contemplated the need that seemed to be plaguing him to get his money from Jack and get IDs arranged for Marie. IDs would be available through Xavier once they got to the mansion and Logan did have access to his regular accounts via any number of electronic methods. He didn’t understand why he was feeling the urge cover his ass so strongly until he shifted through his mind and connected what he was feeling with the turbulent memory of him and Hank picking up Jubilee. If he and Hank had had alternate IDs and accessible non-traceable cash, they wouldn’t have had to steal cars the entire way back to Westchester.

Having fake IDs and accessible but non-traceable cash was a guaranteed escape route. If things went horribly bad at the mansion, the money and IDs would provide the financial resources and the needed paperwork to get he and Marie the hell out of there quickly and without leaving a blazing wide financial or electronic trail behind them. Jack was the one man, besides Charles Xavier himself, who Logan trusted to help them get off the grid safely. Jack had been off the grid in plain sight when Logan met him.

“Fuck, its cold out here.” It was late, the fights were over. The bar was empty except for the biker dude who owned the place along with the two good looking waitresses who were helping him close up. The owner wasn’t getting much help from the waitresses at the moment as Logan had them both pressed against the side of the building just out of sight of the back door. The two girls had proposition Logan while he sat at the bar nursing a beer after the last fight. They had offered up themselves for the night but Logan would have to wait out back while they helped Jack, the owner, close up. Logan hadn’t said anything, just looking them both over top to bottom and raising an eyebrow.

Logan had formally taken them up on their offer by ambushing them when they brought out the night’s trash bags full of beer bottles. He currently had both women’s skirt up around their waists and was slipping his fingers into their pussies while the blonde, Cheryl, if he remembered their names correctly, sucked on his left nipple and Carol, a copper penny red head, whispered in his right ear.

“Don’t worry hunk, we will keep you warm.” Just as both Carol and Cheryl worked in tandem to free his belt buckle, Logan caught the smell of one of the night’s other combatants waft around the back of the bar. Logan only remembered the guy because the dude had been disqualified after getting caught with brass knuckles in the cage. Logan knew trouble when it showed up and the brass knuckle dude was trouble. Anyone who would try to cheat at a cage fight where there were few rules other than don’t do anything to get raided by the cops was trouble. Having the guy return and see Logan with the girls wouldn’t have bothered Logan at all; he wasn’t opposed to voyeurism, except that he smelled gun oil…fresh gun oil. He heard the click of a shot gun being cocked into place. The guy was obviously planning to get even for being thrown out tonight by robbing the bar. He was probably planning on coming in through the back since it was after closing.

Logan decided to play it cool and act like he hadn’t heard the guy. There was no way the guy could get close enough to the back door to get in without Logan or one of the girls seeing him. Logan gambled the dude wouldn’t just shoot them out right. He tried to keep the girls distracted hoping the would-be robber would either just give up for tonight or try getting in another way, buying Logan some time. Just as Logan had a plan to handle the guy formulated in his mind, one of the girls traced the tip of his cock with her finger.

“Urrgg, god damn, you two are little tigresses aren’t you?” Logan knew he could use their enthusiasm to keep them distracted. “Before you two get to play with my cock, I want to see your lips wrapped around each other’s tits.” Both Cheryl and Carol looked up at Logan coquettishly and then at each other. Logan hoped they hadn’t seen the man less than twenty yards behind them with the shotgun. As the girls exchanged smiles and dove for the other’s shirts he knew Cheryl and Carol were too engrossed in what they were doing to notice the would-be robber. Logan continued to work his fingers in the girls while stealthily monitoring their surroundings as brass knuckle dude slowly backed away returning around to the side of the building.

Logan let about a half minute pass before he left the two girls with the excuse of needing condoms from the truck. Telling them he would be back but that they needed to keep each other busy while he was gone and roughly replacing his fingers with theirs, Logan hoped the girls would stay safe by being too preoccupied to notice what was about to go down inside the bar until after it was all over.

Coming around the side of the building and slipping in through the front door which now sported a broken lock, Logan interrupted the brass knuckle guy mid robbery. Unfortunately there was more than just the dude with the brass knuckles, who happened to be facing away from Logan, while busily stuffing money from the counter into a bag. The shotgun lay within easy reach of the brass knuckled fighter. The second guy Logan also recognized from earlier in the night. The second guy had been betting on brass knuckle dude and was now holding a bowie knife to Jack’s throat while pushing Jack’s face and upper torso down into the top of the bar, effectively pinning him.

Logan, who had quietly slipped inside, was getting ready to pounce on brass knuckle dude when a third guy, who must have been hiding in the back room, leveled Logan to the ground with a crowbar strike to his head. Fortunately, the ambush of Logan had provided Jack with enough time to throw off the second robber and reach for the shotgun lying on the bar. With one blast from each barrel Jack killed the fighter and his knife toting buddy. The crowbar wielder made a run towards Jack just as Jack was reaching under the bar for his own gun. With crowbar in hand, the third robber fell forward and looked towards his legs only to find his foot separated from his shin by a very pissed off and bloody Wolverine.

The noise of the shotgun blast had brought Carol and Cheryl in through the back of the bar. The mess of two shotgun blasts at close range had covered both Logan and Jack with enough blood so no one could tell most of the blood on Logan’s shirts was from a severe blow to the side of his head that was rapidly healing.

A quick call to the local lawman that Jack paid handsomely to make shit like this go away quietly and the sunrise found Jack and Logan at Jack’s house doing body shots of Cabo Wabo tequila off of Cheryl’s tits and Carol’s inner thighs. By mid morning the girls had fucked both men’s brains out and been fucked in just about every way Logan and Jack could think of. Carol and Cheryl retreated to the kitchen to make breakfast while Logan showered in Jack’s guest bathroom.

It was over cigars after a brunch of steak, eggs and Cheryl’s homemade biscuits that Jack finally spoke about what happened during the robbery. Jack offered his silence about Logan in exchange for Logan’s silence about him in return. The girls had gone to shower then to sleep, leaving the two men alone.

Logan had been both taken aback and confused by Jack’s remarks until he thought about the tattoos on Jack’s chest and back. It hadn’t registered when Logan first got a good look at Jack shirtless, probably because Logan had been buried cock deep in Carol from behind while she sucked Jack’s dick but the interlocking Celtic knotwork that covered Jack’s skin not only covered his skin but other tattoos. There were two very large areas on Jack’s back and three smaller places on his pecs and stomach where the knotwork was especially heavy and complex. There were smaller places on his forearms and biceps that had had similar knotwork overlays. Jack’s covered body art coupled with his bartering for Logan‘s silence, along with the name of the bar – The Exile, finally clicked everything into place for Logan.

Jack was a one percenter – a member of an outlaw motorcycle gang. But based on the name of the bar, Logan suspected Jack was a former member. The man had apparently done something bad enough to be banished from club territory, thrown out, erased from the club’s memory, never to be spoken of again. Logan’s respect for the man instantly went up. A man had to have grit to go through something like that and live.

With a nod Jack acknowledged that Logan had put together what he was, what his past was and only then did he speak.

“They think I am dead.” Jack laughed and sucked down on a beer. “I should be, multiple times over.” Logan nodded, knowing the same could be said of him on both counts.

“How?” Logan wasn’t quite sure how he was going to play this. He didn’t think this guy was a set up but he could never be too sure.

“I helped the suits clean the money for the club and learned a few things along the way.” Jack smiled. “After some heavy crap went down, I decided I had seen and done too much shit and wanted out. I knew the club couldn’t, wouldn’t let me out…I knew too much, so I used what I learned to get free of it.”

“What was the heavy crap that made you want out?”

“That’s a story for another time.” Jack got up heading towards the refrigerator. “Want another beer? I am thinking we give the girls another twenty minutes to sleep but after that I am going to want a little dessert.” The glint in Jack’s eyes told Logan exactly what type of dessert he would be looking for. “You up for another Cheryl or Carol sandwich? What do ya say, my friend?”


And that was exactly what he and Jack became. Logan stayed with Jack another couple of weeks that winter and other times after. It was the longest Logan could remember staying anywhere up to that point. Jack helped Logan to set up everything he needed to get off the grid when necessary. They also set up a kind of survival kit for Logan should the shit ever hit the fan – several reserve identities, money accessible from the US or Canada but non traceable, and a way to get word back to Jack if Logan ever needed him.

When Logan moved on, following the fight circuit and resuming the search for his past, he kept in touch with Jack. He kept funneling money back to Jack as well, trusting Jack to use what he needed and keep the rest safe for when Logan would need to access it.

Even a few years later when Logan decided to make Xavier’s his home and join the X-men, he continued to send money and resources off grid through Jack. Jack had invested the money well, providing Logan with a couple of small properties under various aliases spread throughout North America and one in Mexico. None of them were more than a small single family dwelling but they were hideaways should Logan ever need them.

In all truth, if Logan really needed a large amount of money for him and Marie, he need not wait to arrive in Yellowknife. His rather substantial bimonthly paycheck from ‘The Xavier Family Foundation and Youth Outreach Program’ continued to appear in his account even while he had been on the road these last ten months. He could always go to a bank and withdrawal those funds, though after his phone call with Jubilee, Logan hesitated to do so.

Whatever he and Marie might need was just an ATM away but Logan knew Charles wouldn’t need his gifts to put together who the anonymous tip about a lab in eastern Canada came from if Logan popped up on the radar by using an ATM anywhere near the location of the tip. Logan also suspected Charles was keeping an eye out for any sign of him on the electronic grid. Charles wasn't spying but the founder of the X-men did worry about his team so Logan operated under the assumption the Professor was actively keeping watch for any sign of him just to verify he was okay if nothing else. Logan had no desire to expose his location to Charles or the team before he was ready. Logan feared accessing his money in an account Xavier was aware of would do just that.

Logan had no illusions that Charles could locate him through Cerebro at any time and any where if the telepath chose to. He also knew the Professor wouldn’t hesitate to locate him if he felt Logan was in danger or if he really needed the feral. However Logan suspected the other man knew more about the circumstances surrounding why Logan had fled the mansion than either man was really comfortable with. Thus far Charles had left Logan to his own devices.

So Marie would have to meet Jack and learn all that came with that. Logan had roughly five weeks to figure out how to make that work.

The minute hand on the clock catching his attention, Logan realized it was almost two and he probably should wake Marie. He would leave around nine for the fights. He wanted to make sure she ate at least three times today, four would be better. If he woke her now, he could feed her the hamburger and salad he brought earlier, give her some of the pot roast later and maybe pick them up something fresh and hot before he headed to the fights.



Marie woke to Logan’s voice in her ear and his gentle shaking of her shoulders. She found herself plastered against him. She knew she hadn’t fallen asleep like this. At some point Logan must have thrown off the blanket he had wrapped her in and snuggled her into his side tangling their bodies together only to rewrap them both in the soft blue blanket.

“Wake up, little one. It’s time for lunch.” Marie looked up at Logan with sleep in her eyes. “Go on baby; go wash your face while I’ll heat us up some grub.” Sleepily she dragged herself out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom, Marie heard Logan moving around the room, the TV coming on and the dinging of the microwave buttons being pressed. Did she just hear him go outside? She heard the distinctive clank of bottles. Marie took a moment to glance at the shower and shuttered. She didn’t want to think about this morning, about Logan’s anger or the memories it stirred in her mind. She didn’t want to think about any of it.

Pushing thoughts of captivity, brutality, and cruelty away Marie scrutinized herself in the mirror. She attempted to tame her wild hair. Logan had been so caring and tender since returning. He had done the best he could with her hair, patiently working the knots free, brushing it out, and spraying something like conditioner in it. It was a level of care Marie wasn’t used to and she wondered if it came with being owned or just with being Logan’s.

The double ding of the microwave drew Marie out of her contemplation and the bathroom. Now that she was up her stomach was telling her it was empty. She found Logan settling on the bed, still in only his jeans – top button undone, with two to-go containers to his left on the end table and a third on the bed to his right. He was picking up a piece of bacon out of the open container on the table. There was a hamburger, some fries and a large salad in the container on the bed.

“C’mere, Marie. I heated you up some lunch.” Logan motioned to the space in between his legs. He was obviously expecting her to sit there and eat. She felt a little silly standing there naked and she would probably feel even sillier eating naked. Marie wasn’t sure she wanted to basically sit in Logan’s lap while they ate lunch but didn’t feel like she had another option. She was tired of crying and had no desire to make Logan angry again. Marie tentatively sat on the bed.

“Come. Here. Now. Marie.” The change in his tone signaled he wasn’t giving up on the idea of her sitting in his lap. He tapped the space in between his legs. “We can share some of my breakfast. I got two for me. I don’t know that the hamburger is gonna be enough for you. I got a glass of milk and a soda for you too.” Marie hadn’t noticed but sure enough resting on the end table hidden behind two beer bottles sat a small glass of milk and a can of Coke. Logan basically grabbed her wrist, directing and settling her against his chest slightly to the right. After he arranged her to his liking, he dug into his breakfast with gusto. Marie realized he must not have eaten. She had eaten while he tended to her hair then she’d fallen asleep. Had he not eaten while she slept?

“Logan?” He looked up over her while shoving half a pancake in his month. “Didn’t you eat while I was asleep?” She was floored that he would deny himself food when she knew he had been hungry. Logan replied around his food.

“Don’t worry about me, little one. You needed to sleep. You didn’t seem to sleep so well when I wasn’t holdin’ you.” With that Logan went back to attacking his food. Marie could feel her cheeks heating at his words. Had she really slept better in his arms? Still confused over the dichotomy of Logan’s actions and reactions, Marie drew her lunch to her lap, crossed her legs and began to eat. She started with the salad, it was the first one she had had since leaving home. Logan wordlessly handed her the glass of milk after she had finished it.

This meal was more than she had had in quite a while. Marie could only make it through the salad, part of the hamburger and small portion of the fries before she felt like she was too stuffed to move. As Marie started to close the lid on the plastic to-go box, Logan’s hand closed over hers. He had long been finished with his first breakfast and also inhaled the meat out of his second. He had seemed content to watch Sports Center while she continued to eat, the remote in one hand and his other hand secure at her bare waist.

“Finish it up, Marie.” She could feel his breath against her ear and his hand squeezing hers.

“I can’t, Logan.” She shook her head no, turning to lay her forehead on his torso and whispering into his chest. “I am full, Logan. Please. I’ll get sick if I eat anymore.” Slyly peering up to get a good look at his face, Marie tensed. She was afraid he was would be angry with her for saying no, but she just couldn’t eat anymore. The look on Logan’s face wasn’t one of anger; it appeared to be one of understanding and empathy. She didn’t understand why that would be.

“Most food you’ve had in one day in a while, huh, baby?” His voice was soft and she let her body relax some. Marie ducked her head back against Logan’s chest, ashamed that she hadn’t even been able to feed herself properly while she was on her own. His fingers came up to her face; gently tilting her chin back and brushing her lips with his as he spoke.

“Don’t worry, baby. It won’t be like that anymore.” She shivered against him as he pulled away and started to move. Putting the last of her lunch on the side table, muting the TV and dropping the remote on the floor, Logan tucked the blue blanket over them both. Sliding them down further into the pillows, Logan nestled Marie against his chest. “Snuggle down and get cozy, Marie. I want you to get a nap before tonight.” As he settled them, Logan nuzzled his nose in her hair.

“When you wake up you have to finish that hamburger through.” Marie nodded against him, hoping she would be hungry again by then. Logan was half sitting up against the headboard. Marie could hear his breathing and heartbeat in her ear as she settled her head on his chest. She shivered again at the feeling of being covered not only in the soft protective blanket but Logan’s arms as well. After a few minutes of silence, the protective warm fuzzy feeling made Marie bold enough to ask a question.



“What’s tonight, Logan? What…what are your plans for me?” Marie’s voice did nasty things to Logan. It was seductive in a way that he guessed Marie wasn’t even aware of – breathy, lower in register, and with a hint of the slow draw characteristic of a warm Southern day. Logan closed his eyes. Her reverent question asked in her slight Mississippi accent had him imagining what it would be like to fuck her underneath a large old Magnolia tree. Her fingers coming to rest on his knuckles pulled him out of his fantasy and back to her question.

While he briefly considered not telling her the entire truth about tonight, Logan sat up and rolled her around putting her back against his chest. She didn’t need to see his face while he told her about tonight. He figured his plans for the evening would frighten her; he didn’t want to have to see that right now. Logan knew she needed to know what he had in store for her. Being in control meant he had to tell her what was next so she would know what to do. If his plans scared her, well…maybe her still being a little afraid of him was a good thing. Logan was thinking about what he needed to teach her and what he needed to make her understand before he could return to the mansion when he spoke again. Tonight would be lesson one.

“We are gonna hang out here today, sleep some, and have something to eat.” He smirked as he brought his lips to Marie’s ear. Logan moved his hands from her waist to her stomach, splaying his fingers wide brushing the bottom of her breasts and the top of her hips. Hearing her ask what his plans for her were, knowing what the answer was, touching her like this while thinking what he was thinking, all with her fingers touching the spot where the claws emerged was making Logan hard. Her hands stayed on top of his, her fingers continuing to rest in the space between his knuckles.

“Later, I am gonna go to the bar, cage fight, beat the shit out of a few rednecks, make us some money,” One of his hands found the back of her knee and pushed it outward splaying her open as he snuggled her ass against his hips. Her hand moved up his forearm. She was unknowingly tracing the path of his claws again. Logan thought it was one of the most erotic things he had ever felt.

“And then I am gonna come back here and fuck you, Marie.” He pivoted his hips against her, pushing his denim covered rapidly hardening dick against her ass, bringing their hands to her waist to hold her still. Marie let out a gasp and pivoted back towards him. Logan chuckled.

“And darlin’, I am gonna fuck you as many ways as I want, however many times as I want.” Logan moved Marie onto his lap and pressed the ridge of his jeans against her slit, while licking her ear. Marie shivered against him.

“And you, my sweet tasty girl, are gonna come as many times as I let you.” Logan moved his hands to cup her breasts, flicking her nipples, biting her neck. Marie squirmed and moaned. Logan could feel her getting wetter, soaking through his jeans. Fuck, she was fabulous! When he touched her tits, her fingers dug into his skin. Logan almost came on the spot.

Of all of the questions Logan would have thought should have been tumbling through Marie’s head – ‘Why aren’t you going to take me with you? What happens if you get hurt? What happens to me then? What if someone else tries to take me away while you’re gone?’ The one that leaves her mouth is “How many ways are there, Logan?”

Had Logan been standing up, you could have knocked him over with a feather. He chuckled evilly, his innocent little virgin was curious about sex. Logan was excited to be her willing teacher. He licked the bite on her neck and pulled her hips down, pressing his pelvis up. Had he been naked, he would be almost inside her. Just one quick movement to undo the zipper, a twitch of his hips and he would be fucking his delectable girl. A quick thought of how easy and natural this felt flashed in his mind. His honor and Jean be damned.

“Oh little one, there are lots of ways for me to make you come. And I’m gonna show you them all.” Logan started to touch her in earnest now. Logan slides their entwined fingers along her torso and over her thighs. “I can make you come with my cock inside you.” He pushed into her but didn’t thrust, just rocked into her, the zipper of his jeans providing friction against her folds. Marie dug her nails into the back of his hands as she tilted her head so she could run her tongue along the hollow of Logan’s neck.

“I can make you come with my fingers buried in your sweet pussy.” The actions of his hands mimicked his words as one finger slipped in between her folds and another pushed on her clit. Her fingers retreated up his forearm. “I’ll just curl them up to that spot right there.” Pivoting forward with his hips, Logan sank a finger deep in her cunt. As he curled his finger inside her, Marie’s hands grabbed his thighs, arching her back and pressing down against his hand. “Yeah, just like that, little one. Right there, that’s it, isn’t it?” One day soon, he was going to make her do this to herself and he was would watch. Logan had to close his eyes at the image his mind conjured up.

Marie bit her lip and nuzzled her head up towards his neck. Logan pulled them both more upright against the headboard with his one free hand. Her nails dragged along his arms as he moved her. The pain of her fingers digging into his forearms made him want to pound into her until they both couldn’t move. Logan added a second finger to her tight heat. She pressed her body against his hand and clenched against his fingers. He could feel her body starting to give, getting wetter, and her senses starting to tingle.

In Logan’s mind eye, this…Marie at this moment…was the quintessential beauty of a woman - a woman pursuing her own pleasure with uninhibited abandon. Logan smirked as he kissed her neck and ear. Damn, he was one lucky, corrupt, dishonorable son of a bitch. As Marie arched her back again, gasping into his neck, her teeth just scraping his skin, Logan knew he wouldn’t change his decision to pick her up on the side of the road last night for all the noble intentions in the world. Screw honor, screw morals, screw Jean’s want for the good guy, screw all of it, none of them could match this.

The words “Come for me, Marie” were on the tip of Logan’s tongue when he brushed her nipple with his other hand. In reaction to his slight touch, Marie’s muscles clenched around his fingers and instantly he felt an increase in her heat and wetness. She twisted and nipped at the muscles in his neck. Holy shit, she is a wild one!

Logan flung off the blue blanket, pulling them both fully up right, leaving her facing away from him. He removed his two fingers now slick with her juices and painted her distended raspberry tits with her essence. Marie let out a cry of disappointment, quickly followed by a deep intake of breath as Logan’s wet fingers made contact with her heated flesh. Marie begged out a breathy please at the emptiness Logan left her with and the sensations he was giving her. She started to bring her thighs together.

“No, no, darlin’, keep those legs open for me. I won’t leave you like this, I promise. I just want to show you another way.” Logan was hard and weeping for her, but he was determined to carry this as far as he could before he fucked her into the floor.

“Please, Logan, please…” Logan knew she didn’t quite know what she was asking for but any pleasure he gave her now she would revel in.

“Get up on your knees and straddle me, baby.” She was still facing away from him and started to turn. “Nope, leave your back to me, darlin’. I am gonna make this feel real good, trust me.” He nuzzled his face against her ear and neck as he spoke. He pulled her collar with his teeth and with a lightning fast swipe of his tongue tasted the skin underneath. Logan never took his hands off her ripe breasts as she moved. Once she was settled with her back pressed to his chest and her body poised just inches above his erection weeping but still confined by his jeans, Logan grit this teeth. He could feel the heat radiating from her center tempting his cock. It twitched and bobbed against the denim of his jeans in reaction to the close proximity of her pussy. His jeans were now beyond painful.

“Now you stay right there and only sit back when I tell you to.” He felt her head shake and heard the rapid intake of her breathing. Only then did Logan move his hands, running them over the tender flesh of her entire breasts, drawing the rough pads of his fingers over the sides and along the baby smooth skin under the swell of her tits. Logan whispered roughly in her ear. “Does this feel good, Marie?” She gave him a quick head shake and tried to grab his hands again.

“No, no, little one. Put your hands on your thighs and leave them there. Your turn will come later when you do this to yourself. I’m gonna love to watchin’ you do it but not this time.” Marie moaned at Logan’s words. He doubts what he had just said even really registered with her. He licked his mark on her neck. Marie’s fingers landed on his thighs not hers but he didn’t care. Logan circled her areoles, the circles getting smaller and smaller until his thumb and forefinger pinched her nipples. Marie moaned and bucked against him, whimpering out sounds that might have been words at one time.

“Are you ready, baby? Do you think you could come for me like this if I said you could?” Marie was gulping for air now. Logan could feel her thighs starting to shake with strain. There was only a single thought going through Logan’s mind. God damn, she is going to be able to do this, come from just my hands on her tits. Fuckin’ fantastic!

“Could you do it, little one? Come because of how my hands and fingers are dancing across your luscious tits?” Marie only whimpered and dug her fingers further into his thighs. Logan nipped at her neck and collarbone in response. Instead of twisting and pinching her nipples harder, pushing her over the edge, he started to rub them with his palms. Logan wanted to be sure she would not only come from just his ministrations to her breasts but come hard. He pulled back, leaving her nipples and breasts bereft of his touch for just a moment. He felt more than heard Marie whine.

“Take deep breathes, little one. Hold on, we are almost there but not just yet, baby. I’m gonna make it so good for you. You are gonna come deep and hard for me” Logan began retracing the path his fingertips had taken with his nails. The touch wasn’t meant to hurt, just arouse. Reaching the center again, he flattened his palm against her nipples, moving in tight circles once more.

Logan briefly felt the urge to pop his claws. They are a huge erogenous zone for him. They were the one thing that kept him pursuing mutant women over human – the drive to incorporate his claws into sex. Logan could imagine tracing the contours of Marie’s breasts with the sharp tips not cutting her skin just drawing out sensations, running the blunt side over her nipples and feeling them harden against the metal. He knew he couldn’t do that yet, but one day. Just the thought made Logan shiver and growl.

When he thought she could stand no more, Lord knows, he is looonggg past ready, he took his hands away one more time. She shivered and vibrated against him. One of Logan’s hands moved to his jeans to free his cock, slicking his fingers with the pre-come dripping down on his shaft, the other hand moved to her mouth.

“Suck’m baby and I’ll let you come soon.” Enthusiastically Marie sucked his fingers, even following them with her mouth when Logan took them away. With two wet fingers on each hand, one hand wet from her mouth and the other wet from his weeping shaft, he slicked her nipples with his fingers and squeezed her nipples. Marie bucked against him hard when the wetness coated her nipples. Logan couldn’t wait to do this with his mouth. He would get to come inside of her soon, but he first wanted Marie to come like this, through only his hands on her breasts and his voice in her ear, no more. Adding a little more pressure and a slight twist to his hold on her nipples, Logan was ready to let her fall over the edge.

“Now, Marie, come for me.” He spoke demanding words in her ear as he rapidly flicked her nipples. She did as he asked with an arch of her back and a strangled scream that had to have come from down in her toes. Her fingers nails would have put marks in his thighs if not for the fabric on his jeans to protect him. Logan growled and bit her shoulder blade in response.

As soon as Logan thought she might be coming down from the crest of her orgasm, he couldn’t hold back anymore. He could literally feel the wet heat dipping from her core as it slicked down her thighs mere inches above his cock. Impaling her deep onto his cock, he thrust up hard. Marie yelled as he penetrated her for the third time ever. Logan felt her second climax in just a few minutes crash into her just as he was seating himself in deep. Marie was providing him with the exquisite pleasure of feeling every ripple of her muscles against his engorged dick. Two deep hard thrusts later and he was empting himself into her, roaring in her ear, squeezing her breasts with his hands. Logan’s eyes crossed as Marie, his girl, milked everything he had from him.

Spent and panting, Marie’s thighs gave out and she collapsed back against his chest. He could feel the aftershocks coursing through them both and simply pulled her to him tightly. Logan kissed her ear while resuming softly rubbing her breasts. The skin on her breasts was still hot to the touch. Bringing her hands up to cover Logan’s, Marie shook her head and whispered that it was ‘too much, please, too much’. In response to her plea, Logan stopped the movement of his hands but didn’t remove them. He cupped her breasts and sighed into her ear what a beautifully good girl she was.

“Humm, baby, you are so good at coming for me,” Logan used his hands to pet and caress her as he spoke. Marie relaxed against his body as her fingers again traced the space in between his knuckles. Now it was Logan who shivered, telling her how much he liked it when she touched him.

“So beautiful when you come for me, I’m gonna show you every way there is for me to let you come.” Logan nuzzled her ear and kissed the space on her neck not covered by the collar. Rolling them to their sides with his back facing the hotel room door, Logan snuggled Marie to him - all the while careful to stay as deep inside her as his softening body would allow.

“You are gonna continue to be such a good girl for Marie, aren’t you?” Logan felt Marie nod against his chest and move her lips against his bicep in an almost there kiss. He surrounded her with his body and warmth. He wanted them both to sleep just a few hours more. Logan let his body start to unwind despite the nuisance of his still undone jeans half on his hips and half on his thighs. He wasn’t about to leave Marie’s body to take his jeans off regardless of how silly he might have looked. Logan closed his eyes, relaxed and content at the feeling of Marie against his chest.

“Good, I’m gonna take care of you and never let you go. Sleep now.” Groping for the blue blanket, Logan managed to cover them both and still move as little as possible.



A shiver ran through Marie as Logan said ‘never let you go’. She had experienced so much loss since her mutation had manifested. Everyone who had ever promised to never let her go in her life had. They had done so in anger and by treating her like shit in the process. She wanted to trust him. As Logan continued to touch her endearingly, nuzzling his nose in her hair and licking under her collar, Marie gave up any more thoughts of running from him.

“Okay, Logan, okay.” Relaxing against him and closing her eyes, Marie drifted off into a restful sleep.



Logan woke Marie around five in the evening. They ate dinner while he held her on his lap with Marie holding the containers of pot roast and bread. They shared utensils which caused mishaps thus allowing Logan the distinct pleasure of licking the drops of spilled gravy off the tops of her breasts. There was some banter, a little light laughter and the faint hint of teasing coming from Marie. She even boldly licked a drop off his chin rather than clean it up with the napkin in her hands.

Spending the next few hours watching TV with his body wrapped around Marie was both a pleasure and a pain for Logan. She was naked, smelled of him, belonged to him and didn’t complain as he watched hour after hour of Sports Center. Logan was having a wonderful time but his body wanted to take her again. Unfortunately, he knew she was probably sore. Besides he fully intended to fuck her silly after he got back from the cage tonight. Logan wanted Marie to save her energy for that. He chuckled at the idea of being so comfortable with her and wanting her again so quickly and so badly.



“Why are you laughing, Logan?” Curious, she looked up at him. Marie didn’t understand a great deal about the NFL draft but she didn’t think it was supposed to be funny. Logan looked down at her while shaking his head.

“Nothin’ darlin’, just thinkin’.” He tightened his arms around her. Marie only nodded, turning back to watch the Sports Center anchors speculating over why one player might or might not be drafted by the LA Raiders for next season.

Around nine, Logan showered and left for the bar, telling Marie she needed to eat the rest of the hamburger and fries before she went to bed. He would be back late, he said, and she should go to sleep when she felt like it. He would wake her up when he got back.

Marie had had no problem believing Logan when he said it was important for her to not be seen by anyone. During the short time she had been in captivity, she had witnessed firsthand what happened to the other mutant girls who had managed to escape and be recaptured by the lab. Being strapped naked to a table, whipped, and gang raped while the other prisoners were forced to watch wasn’t anything Marie ever wanted to watch again - let alone experience.

She knew telling Logan about her mutation in the truck had been a risk. Some part of Marie was relieved and still amazed Logan hadn’t simply used her and turned her back in. Surmising he wanted her more than he hated mutants was the only conclusion Marie could come to that made any sense to her. She still didn’t believe him about the mutant woman with the tail being beautiful. Marie hadn’t ever met anyone who thought mutants were of any value nor had any beauty. Why would Logan be any different than the people who had known her whole life? Why would he think her valuable when no one else did?



The rest of the night played out much like Logan said it would – he fought, came back around four AM to find Marie asleep wrapped in the blue blanket. She had left the light in the bathroom on with the door pulled almost closed, providing him enough light to see by. Smiling to himself, Logan took a moment to enjoy the idea that from now on; someone would be waiting for him to come back from wherever he might have need to go and would have thought about him enough to leave a light on for him. He didn’t need the extra light with his ‘gift’ but the idea was something that made him feel good. His girl was thinking about his welfare. Deciding that he smelled too much like stale sex, beer, smoke, and blood to simply get in bed with Marie, Logan slipped in the shower.

In the shower, Logan let the part of him that was apprehensive about Marie being gone when he returned uncoil a little. He repeated a mantra to himself as the water crashed over him. “She is still here. No one took her. She didn’t run.” He hadn’t wanted to admit or think about it too much but leaving her here tonight had been a test, a big one. Her still being here when he returned was a first step towards building real trust between them. Marie had agreed to Logan’s ownership of her, but deep down he still worried she hadn’t truly accepted it.

Dropping the towel as he climbed into bed, Logan decided touching her skin was quickly becoming his new favorite way to pass the time and he was going to do indulge himself in it as much as he could. His caresses woke Marie and she rolled over into his arms.

“You’re back.” It was both a statement and a question. She traced the hairs on his chest with her finger tips. “Are you okay?” Logan kissed her forehead whispering against her skin.

“Yeah, darlin’, I am.” Answering both questions at once, Logan turned their conversation to his instructions before he left. He wanted to find out how thoroughly she had abided by his directions. “Did you eat like I told you?” She looked away from him but nodded her head. Logan lightly placed a finger on her chin and Marie met his eyes with her own.

“I was still really full but I did what you told me and finished the hamburger.” Marie’s eyes stayed on his. Dragging her closer, Logan cupped her head with his hand, his other hand sliding to the center of her lower back. She had done well, tried to what he asked, and was honest with him about what she did do. Logan wanted to make sure she knew how happy he was she had done what he asked.

“Good girl. The fries probably tasted crappy by now anyway.” She gave him a shy smile. He beamed. Rewarding her with a kiss, Logan started running his hands over her back and sides. “You keep being good for me, doing what I tell you, following directions like I ask and I’ll make you feel real real good, baby.” He thought about rolling her on top of him, showing her the joys of being in charge of their pace. Quickly Logan decided against that. The bizarre concept of someone anticipating his return had skittered across his mind again when Marie asked if he was okay. Logan decided he wanted to thank her for being here, doing what he had said, and for being the one to be waiting for him.

He needed her relaxed for this. Logan wanted to remind her of all of the good things about her and teach her all of the incredible things he could make her feel. Slowly rolling her under him, Logan let his mouth travel over her body. Raining it with kisses and tender whispered words as he told her how good she felt, how soft her skin was, how good it felt when she touched him, how beautiful she was, and how proud it made him when she reacted to what he did to her. Feeling her surrender under the gentle onslaught of his hands, lips, and tongue made Logan smile.

When he finally sheathed his cock inside of her, she was pliant and boneless underneath him. He continued to mummer to her and kiss her while slowly rocking them both towards release. Although their room was privy to all of Marie’s moans and whimpers, she spoke only once the entire time. It was to simply say “please”, both a hope and a request Logan would give her permission to finally finally let go. His response had been a simple one of “yes”. From there the end was a foregone conclusion - their bodies both climaxing with deep shutters traveling through them from one to the other.

Recovered and cuddling her close to him, Logan whispered goodnight and watched a true smile cross Marie’s face as her breathing slowed to sleep. Once again Logan noticed a blanket of contentment settle over him much like the blue blanket wrapped around them.
Chapter 6 by alesia
Author's Notes:
Apologies to everyone. I have taken on a position in a non-profit group that has eaten most of my free time these last 11 months. I don't know that it will get tremendously better but I can promise you I have this story finished in outline form so I won't leave it to whither either, it just might take a while to finish. Thank you for all of your encouragement. As always the mistakes are mine and please let me know about them so I can fix them. I have cleaned up chapters 1 through 5 as well. Hopefully chapter 5 especially reads a little clearer now.

Enjoy!
Sometime early morning, Logan startled himself awake. He knew it wasn’t a nightmare that had woken him. Although he still had them fairly regularly, he hadn’t bolted up with the sense of terror and rage usually heralded by his nightmares. What Logan was feeling now was emptiness, almost if something was missing.

Through the blurry haze of half opened eyes, Logan could make out that it was somewhere between seven and eight in the morning according to the beaten up hotel clock. A frown crossing Logan’s face, he realized that like when they’d slept yesterday afternoon, Marie had rolled out of his arms. Marie was the missing something. Kicking his jeans off and pulling her back to him, Logan swore to himself once again to never let her go both literally and figuratively. He returned to sleep only when he had her body nestled tightly against his, his cock laying snuggly against the cheeks of her ass and one of his large hands cupping a breast.



In the early morning light of a new day, Marie wondered again how she found herself wrapped around a man she barely knew. Flat on his back, Logan held her pressed close to his body, her hand captured in his and plastered to his chest. His breathing was even and he seemed to still be asleep. She wasn’t sure what she should do so Marie lay still on her side, head on his chest and catalogued everything she was feeling.

Being with him last night after Logan had returned from the fights had been all she could have wanted or imagined. Logan had come back to the room, treated her with tenderness and care, and taken her in a way that Marie could only describe as the way a lover would. As she laid awake thinking about all of the different aspects of Logan she had seen and what might come next, his voice broke the silence of the morning.

“You awake, darlin’?” Sleepily, Logan started running his hands up and down her back.

“Unhun…” She nodded against his chest, unsure if he could hear her quiet reply.

“Then why aren’t your lips wrapped around my cock?” He moved their intertwined hands down to his erection. He was already hard, twisting his hips as their combined hands came into contact with his sensitive skin. “Morning ritual, remember?” Marie panicked a bit but then took a deep breath. She had to learn to be okay with this. She might never learn to love it but she had to at least get used to it if she was going to stay with him. And that is what she had decided to do – stay.

“Get to it, baby.” A nudge to her shoulder and a squeeze of her fingers had Marie moving. She positioned herself on her hands and knees perpendicular to Logan’s body. They had never done it like this before. Marie was unsure of where to be. Both times before one of them had been on their knees with the other sitting up. From that position, Logan had always guided her mouth. How would he do that now? As Logan propped himself up on the pillows, putting his hand on her right shoulder; he nudged her as he spoke.

“Get in between my legs, Marie, on your knees. Put your hands on my hips.” The new position put Marie’s lips less than an inch away from Logan’s twitching erection.

“Lick me, baby.” Marie met his eyes and unknowingly licked her lips. She would try to be as enthusiastic as possible, hoping it would be easier this way. Logan chuckled and tangled a hand in her hair. “Go on, darlin’, get to it.” Marie recognized the look in Logan’s eyes was one of lust. He seemed to be openly admiring her as she kneeled before him on all fours.

“Damn, you are beautiful.” Logan stroked his erection as him continued to stare at her. “Sexy as hell.” Marie blushed at Logan’s compliments and the look he was giving her. In a move she hoped would express her gratitude for his words, demonstrate her new attribute towards their morning ritual, and her growing willingness to suck his cock; Marie reached out with her tongue, giving the head a quick lick.

“Give me your hands, Marie and get those lips around my cock.” Logan tugged at Marie’s hands causing her to settle down on her stomach, accidentally brushing her cheek against his cock. Logan moaned at the slight touch and tangled the fingers of his free hand with Marie’s.

“If you want to be good at it, suckin’ cock is about more than just what you do with your mouth.” Logan looked her square in the eye and started moving her hands over the plains of his chest and abs. "And Marie, you are mine so you are gonna learn to be damn good at it." Marie squirmed around, trying to get more comfortable by rising up on her knees a little. “That’s it, get comfy down there. Move those hands while you put that mouth and tongue to good use.” He pressed gently on the back of her head, thrusting his hips up as his cock breached her lips. Marie had begun to breathe heavily. She noticed if she blew across the head of his cock, it twitched in response. Letting go of her hands so they could roam his body, Logan brought his hands up threading his fingers through her hair. Marie pivoted forward, nuzzling his cock and hips, her breast rubbing Logan’s thighs, the hair tickling her nipples. The unexpected sensations extracted a moan from her.

“That feel good, little one? Rubbin’ those sweet tits of yours across my thighs?” She murmured against his cock, nodding, swallowing, increasing her pace and thus the friction on her nipples. Logan pivoted his hips giving her more friction and pressing down on her head so she would take more of him. She wondered if he couldn’t help but to clench his fingers and pull her hair while she did this. She liked how wanted he made her feel. His need for her do as he said was making her want to please him even more. It was almost if she was his primary focus, the one thing in the world he had to have and had to hold on to. Logan’s hips thrust up as Marie pulled up, capturing just the head with her lips and holding him there. When she started to suck, flicking the sensitive tip with her tongue, she felt Logan almost come off the bed.

“FUCK! That’s good. But more in and out, baby girl,” Marie resumed her rhythm. She took as much of him as she could while her hands learned the contours of his body. “Yeah, suck me good and deep.” She circled his nipples with her fingers like he had done to her. He groaned and tensed in response. The words coming from Logan were equally shocking as arousing, making her want to see how far she could drive him.

“Arggh, Jesus, Marie, you’re learnin’ to do this real good.” This wasn’t like the first two times for her. By being able to touch him more, it was easier somehow. Marie wanted to touch all of him. She began moving her hands down his legs and thighs. She had realized yesterday she was drawn to his arms and hands. They fascinated her for some reason. It was almost as if the key to the man lay in what could be discovered in knowing his arms and hands. She had starting touching, caressing and learning his forearms and hands as best she could, when she could, as often as she thought she could get away with. He shuttered as she touched the back of his knees.

“That’s it, keep touchin’ me, suck me…arrgh FUCK!” Marie increased the pressure with her tongue on his cock as she swallowed. “God, baby…” Sucking then licking up and down his shaft like it was a lollipop had him as close to out of control as Marie had seen him yet. Tracing her hands up his inner thighs, she brushed his balls with her fingers.

“MOTHER FUCKER! Do that again, baby. Squeeze’em, squeeze my balls.” Logan’s hand tightened in her hair and his hips bucked as her fingers navigated the contours of his sack. Doing as he asked, Marie tentatively squeezed his balls and Logan exploded with a roar. Marie’s fingers curled against his skin as she swallowed around him as he came.



As Logan recovered from his orgasm, he pulled Marie up and kissed her deeply, taking possession of her mouth. She had surprised him, not fought against what he had asked her to do and it had been the best one yet. Logan wanted to return the favor.

“Mornin’ my good girl…” Logan smiled and rubbed their noses together. “You did much better today.” Again Marie blushed at the kind words, hiding her face in his neck. Chuckling, Logan slid down the pillows just a little, pushing Marie to sit up at the same time. Marie looked at him with a question in her eyes.

“We aren’t done yet, baby. Morning ritual, it’s your turn now.” Marie nodded slowly while Logan cupped her breasts giving them both a quick caress. “Crawl up some and put your hands on the headboard.” She bit her lip. Logan could tell his directions were giving her pause. She was hesitant to try something different but he was determined to have this morning be the same but completely different from yesterday. Waking up with her, caressing her and having her suck him off, while running his hands through her hair, had given Logan a strange sense of ‘déjà vu but not’ between today and yesterday. He was determined to make the rest of this morning be like yesterday morning should have been.

“Go on. Sit up and bring that tasty pussy of yours over my face.” He lifted an eyebrow and nudged her just a little more. He was determined to show her this, even though she was unsure. He wanted to show her all of the ways and positions they could pleasure each other with. Marie still didn’t move.

“Marie…” Touching her chin, Logan paused, waiting for her to look down at him. “Do as I say.” He ran his hands down her sides and applied a little pressure to her waist. “Gone on, move up like I told you. It will feel great, I promise.”

Logan did his best to keep his promise, lapping at her with his tongue, fucking her with it as he would his cock. Marie shivered when he used his hands to roam her body, tweaking her nipples while circling her clit with his tongue. He was pushing her as far as he thought he could than easing off. Logan absolutely wanted her to enjoy his attentions this morning and he didn’t want it to be over too quickly either. Seeing her above him panting with want gave him an idea. Logan had no idea why he wanted to do this now but it wasn’t something he was going to fight.

His idea was a simple one - learn her. And do it today…this morning…now. Take this time to understand the different ways she would react to the swipes of his tongue and the nibble of his teeth on her flesh. Memorize how her scent would change as her arousal built and the different mews she would make as he touched the different parts of her body. All the while, continuing to let his hands wander her body unabated, touching the backs of her knees, the inside of her wrists, discovering anywhere and everywhere that would make her juices flow.

Taking his time, Logan relished in how she moaned and thrashed over him. Her skin was so sensitive and not just her breasts, but everywhere. Tracing a finger down the vertebra of her spine while he flicked her clit with his tongue caused her to make a sound that was the combination between a giggle and a moan. By the time he finally granted her permission to come he had made her beg, shutter, and convulse. In the act of letting herself go, Marie was a joy to watch. Flinging her head back and digging her fingers into the headboard, sweat running down her templates. Logan thought she was the prettiest fucking thing he had seen in a long while, possibly ever. And fuck all if she didn’t belong to him and him alone. Hot damn.

Licking his lips, Logan pulled Marie down to him, kissing her deeply and snuggling her body to his. He moaned into her mouth when her tongue chased his and captured a residual taste of herself. Logan was basking in the scent of the two of them coming off her skin. By their own accord, his fingers were caught up in her hair, stroking and petting her. Suddenly, he snagged a knot that made Marie break their kiss and let out an ‘oow’.

“Sorry about that, baby.” He pressed his forehead to hers, hoping she believed that he really hadn’t meant to pull her hair just now. “I didn’t mean to mess it up so much.” She just gave him a small hesitant smile and a nod.

“Okay, let’s take care of that.” Shifting her off of him and leaving the bed, Logan headed towards the various bags he had brought in yesterday morning. Turning back towards Marie, Logan returned to the bed with three bags. “Darlin’, help me sort through this stuff.” Dumping the bags on the bed, he gestured to the piles of toiletries and socks now at her feet.

“Figure out what you need for a shower. We’ll put the rest in this duffle.” Throwing a blue duffle bag on the bed, Logan gestured towards the pile of stuff while searching for something. Marie watched as he pulled out a clean set of clothes for himself but nothing for her.

Marie wondered what the other pile of thermals, plaid shirts, and socks sitting in the other chair were for, if not for Logan. Had he brought those in for her? He had said he wouldn’t make her stay naked, although Marie was getting slightly more used to it. What more did she have to hide from him anyway? She knew one thing; she would never wear hospital scrubs again if she could help it. Staying naked would be preferable.

“So what do you need now?” Logan’s words brought Marie’s attentions back to the pile laid before her. There was just about every female hygiene product available sitting in the center of their bed.

“All of this is for me, Logan?” She couldn’t believe he bought all of this stuff for her, especially after leaving her in the shower like he did yesterday.

“Of course, baby. I told you I would take care of you.” He said it simply, like it was a fact not to be question or worried over. “Now pick out what you need for a shower, the rest you can use when you get out. And, baby…” He lightly touched her chin and she looked up at him. “I may have just had a wonderfully sweet treat, but I am gettin’ hungry for actual food so get to pickin’.”

Logan’s words made Marie blush and hurry. She quickly grabbed the razor, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, soap, comb and brush as Logan pulled out a toothbrush and some toothpaste from a smaller travel case in his green duffle. Arms laden with everything she thought she would need, Marie headed towards the bathroom as she saw Logan grab something out of the pile on the bed and trail behind her. Marie did her best to arrange everything on the back of the toilet, the ledges in the shower weren’t big enough to hold the massive bottles of shampoo and conditioner Logan had purchased. Logan was busy placing the things in his hands on the counter by the sink while she fussed and arranged all of the stuff she had brought in.

Marie’s eyes went wide when she noticed the labels on the shampoo and conditioner bottles. It was a brand she recognized. She remembered it was really expensive. It was the same one she had picked out for herself when she was about fourteen. She had gotten really dry hair after spending the entire summer in Emma Barnett’s pool while staying with Gran. Marie’s momma had told Marie she couldn’t have this brand because the shampoo alone cost twice as much as both her momma’s generic shampoo and conditioner. Her momma said if the generic was good enough for her it was darn well good enough for her daughter. Marie spent the first month back at school with wheat for hair before she saved up enough of her extra lunch money to buy a bottle of this stuff. It was some of the best conditioner ever as far as Marie was concerned. By October of that year, her hair had been back to normal and her momma had never been the wiser.

“Little one, whatcha thinkin’ about?” Logan peered down at Marie. She realized she had stopped moving and was starring at the conditioner bottle placed neatly on the toilet seat. She hadn’t thought about her momma in a while, nor had she remembered getting the best of her like that in even longer. It occurred to Marie, if she could triumph over her mother’s opinion on hair products, maybe she could prove her mother wrong over being who and what she was as well.

“Nothing, Logan, just old stuff.” Marie waved her hand and gave him a quick smile, hoping he would let it go. Logan grunted. “Umm, Logan, thank you for all this stuff. I know it was expensive. I appreciate you letting me use it.” Logan sighed and pulled her to his body, the shampoo bottle still caught up in her hands.

“Marie…” She recognized that tone already, he wanted her to pay attention and do as he said. “I am not letting you use it. I bought it for you. It’s yours.” He starred at her hard. Marie could tell this was important to him. His determination was apparent, similar to the other night, when he had told she was beautiful because he said so if nothing else. “Understand, baby?”

“Yes, Logan, I think so…thank you.” He kissed her nose and let her go. Marie moved to finish putting the rest of the stuff on the back of the toilet when Logan held up a purple toothbrush; its wrapper lying open on the counter. He had already put the toothpaste on it.

“This one is yours for when we get out.” Logan placed the toothbrush by the faucet next to a blue one that Marie assumed was his. “There’s floss and mouthwash on the bed too.” Marie made a face at the word floss and Logan pulled her to him again. At that moment, Marie realized Logan touched her a lot and always brought her close when he had something important he wanted to say. He tapped her chin and Marie looked directly in his eyes.



Somewhere in Logan’s mind, he acknowledged that Marie had already learned that lesson well. Now every time he touched her chin she would meet his eyes without hesitation and more importantly, without thinking about what she was doing. It was pure reflex for her now. The first mark of his influence on her behavior.



“Flossing is good for you, Marie. You’ll do it because I say. Understand, me?” There was a moment or two of silence between them. “Marie?” His voice was stern. He wanted an answer from her. Marie suddenly realized Logan wanted her to comply with his wishes out of bed just as easily as she now did in bed. Marie had her answer as to what ownership meant apparently.

“Yes.” Marie knew her ‘yes’ applied to more than just flossing her teeth. She wasn’t quite sure how she felt about that. It had just felt like the right answer.



“So what are you gonna do when you get out of the shower?” Logan arched an eyebrow at her. He had a flash of telling Jubilee or Kitty to clean up the common room after they had stayed up all night watching movies and drinking the beer they had stolen from him. Quickly dismissing his mind’s comparison of Marie to either Jubilee or Kitty, Logan pressed her lower back to him using his hand on her ass.

“Brush and floss my teeth.” Logan waited a beat. Marie sighed and if he wasn’t mistaken, she rolled her eyes. “And use the mouthwash.” Logan squeezed her butt and rubbed his hands up her flanks. She was learning.

“There is also some lotion for your skin, a manicure kit including one of those stones for your nails and feet, and some leave-in conditioner for your hair.” She looked down as Logan rattled off the list of items and he could instantly tell he had said something wrong. Again he touched her chin but she didn’t look at him. This he didn’t like at all. He hadn’t expected this sudden reluctance or was it defiance? Moving his hand to the back of her neck, Logan squeezed just below her collar.

“Tell me wants wrong, Marie.” Her reply was so faint even he couldn’t make out exactly what she said.

“What did you say?” Again he squeezed her neck, this time also dropping the register of his voice. She shuttered and Logan caught a whiff of tears. He heard her deep intake of deep breath.

“I am sorry I’m…” She exhaled. “I’m sorry I’m such a mess and…” A deep inhale. “And…and will need so much work. I don’t mean to be so ugly.” Logan sighed, he should have realized her insecurities would come back to haunt her. Kissing the top of her head, he drew her into a tight hug.

“You’re not, little one. You’re not.” Logan grabbed the backs of her thighs, turned them both and settled her on the sink, careful of the toothpaste and toothbrushes already laying there. Drawing her arms around his neck and cupping her face, he captured her lips in a kiss. His lips left hers, making a path to her ear, leaving soft gentle kisses in their wake.

“I thought we went through this yesterday.” His breath whispered against the delicate bones of her ear. His tone was soft. She was his to take care of and reassuring her that he did indeed want her looked like it was going to be a big part of caring for her. “You’re beautiful, little one.” Tightening his arms around her, he pressed their bodies firmly together and nuzzled his nose against her neck. Hopefully providing her with a little insight to his thinking would help.

“I went without for a long time, Marie. Without…well…everything…” Hazy flashes of memory bombard Logan – being horribly cold, wet so long his skin began to peel, encrusted with dirt, covered in dried sticky blood. He pressed his face into her neck, taking in her scent to keep him grounded in the present. Breathing slowly, Logan settled himself. He pulled back so he could see her face, he touched her chin and she met his eyes. Good.

“When…when I started being able to get what I needed again I vowed I would only have the best.” He remembered steeling the blue blanket that was currently lying on the bed in the other room after being naked in the snow for days. It had been on a drying line with other blankets that were bigger. He had been cold, so desperately cold, but that blue blanket was the softest and it was the one he had stolen.

“I spend money on the things I need. I take good care of what’s mine because it’s got value to me, it’s the best for what I need it for, and I want to keep everything I have in the best condition I can.” He could feel her tears on his chest. She was crying more which Logan thought was probably a good thing. It meant her emotional walls were coming down. She was feeling more safe and comfortable around him. Pulling away so he could wipe the tears trailing down her cheeks, Logan kissed her lips.

“You are mine, Marie. I have told you I am gonna take care of you. That’s what I was doing by buying you all that stuff – taking care of what’s mine, keeping it in the best condition. Taking care of you, keeping you beautiful.” Logan knew he wasn’t quite saying this right. She was his but not a thing…she was his possession, yes but…Logan closed his eyes took a breather, deciding to change tactics. It was time to play a little dirty.

“Marie, are you trying to imply you don’t want my gifts? That you don’t want to be mine? What about your promise?” He knew he was being underhanded here but what he was trying to say wasn’t coming out right. He wanted Marie to accept what he brought her without question as to whether or not she was ‘worth’ what he spent.

“You agreed to everything. You promised, Marie. Are you breaking that promise already? You aren’t my good girl?” Her eyes went wide with Logan’s rapid fire questions. “Should I give my gifts to someone else? Find someone else to be mine?” She grabbed the back of his hair with her fingers and attempted to pull herself closer.

“No, no, Logan, I want to be yours, be your good girl…” Logan felt her major muscle groups tense before she spoke again and she lowered her eyes. “Only yours.” Logan smiled, pulling her head to his chest. He could see the bite mark on her neck, the first one he had given her. He brought his month close enough that he could trace the mark with his tongue.

“I know you do, but you are gonna have to be extra special to be the only one and only mine.” Logan felt her shiver and nod against his chest. “That’s my good girl.” Whispering against her skin was just too tempting, Logan bit down hard over the existing mark. Marie cried out in surprise and pain, inadvertently pulling at his hair. Logan growled, tightened his hold on her body, shaking his head back and forth as a predator would and never releasing his mouth’s hold on her fresh. He picked her up off the sink, peeled back the shower curtain, carried them both into the shower, and pulled the nozzle to start the water, never letting his teeth leave her flesh.

Licking the now bleeding mark, the copper permeating his mouth while he uncurled her legs, Logan eye’s traversed Marie from head to toe as he stepped under the spray of water. He couldn’t completely let go of her. She was dazed and didn’t look as if she was steady yet. Besides he had no desire to stop touching her.



“Get the soap and wash cloth, Marie. Today, you wash me first.” Marie wasn’t sure what had just happened, why he had bitten her but she was thrilled at being given carte blanche to touch him while she washed him. Marie wanted to prove she deserved to be his, that she was thankful he had picked her up, thankful that he wanted to keep her, thankful he hadn't turned her back into the lab, thankful that he provided for her. She tilted his head back making sure his hair was fully wet; then she gently pulled him out of the fall of the water.

She started with his neck and arms, methodically soaping then rinsing. His chest and torso quickly became her new fascination. Slowly, moving around behind him, Marie took the opportunity to watch his back muscles clinch and release as she performed her ministrations. Biting her lip for courage and taking a deep breath Marie skimmed her soap covered hands over his ass and around to his hips. Logan moaned and tipped his head back, his hands balled into fists at his side.

“Do you like touchin’ me, Marie?” His voice was husky, whispered against the backdrop of the water raining down and impacting the tile. He captured her hands and pulled them around to his hardening cock. Marie breathed into his shoulder as he guided her fingers around and over him in a steady rhythm. She loved the feeling of the water cascading down her back wetting her hair and the contrast of the hard plains of Logan’s back pressed tightly against her chest.

“Yes, yes, I do.” She whispered her response but couldn’t help smirking at her own admission. Marie hadn’t experienced the mechanics of sex before Logan had picked her up two nights ago. She was sure there were still things she didn't have any clue about but she knew one thing. As they were together more and more, as Marie was able to get over the newness of it all, she knew she enjoyed touch - touching and being touched. The irony behind her enjoyment versus her uncontrollable mutation didn't escape Marie. The more she touched Logan, was allowed to touch him, the more Marie felt something deep inside of her calm. It crossed her mind that she probably would really do anything for Logan if he would just keep touching her and letting her touch him. Logan’s hand came up and fisted into her hair as he tilted his head and captured her mouth. Their kiss was deep and primal but not aggressive, like they both knew what was available for the taking should they decide they wanted it.



And just like yesterday Logan was trying to decide whether to feast on her tits or take her hard and fast against the shower wall, when her stomach grumbled. Logan kissed her quickly and lightly while he pulled her around in front of him. He wanted to bathe her himself but knew he couldn’t withstand the temptation right now.

“Your turn, Marie. Hand me the conditioner.” She looked at him funny. “We’ll skip the shampoo today.” Logan smiled thinking he could at least do this for her before he had to escape the shower or ride her hard as he pinned her against the tile. Appling a goodly amount of conditioner to his hands, Logan ran his fingers through her hair to evenly distribute the conditioner then piled her hair on her head.

“Let it soak in while you shave your legs and get washed up, then rinse it out.” Logan moved to pull back the shower curtain. Marie let out a small whine and took a step, reaching for him.

“You’re hungry, baby. I am gonna get us breakfast. I’ll only be twenty minutes.” He moved to kiss her cheek. “I promise.” He pulled back to pin her eyes with his. “Get out when you are done, get dry and use whatever of that stuff you think you should.” Marie nodded and Logan stepped out to grab one of the good towels he had brought in from the truck yesterday. He stopped, turned, pulling the curtain back again so he could see her without the rippling clear curtain in the way and took her hand.

“Let me say that again, use whatever you think I would want and expect you to use to stay mine.” Logan pegged her with a hard stare. He wanted this to be another test, to see how well she would follow his instructions. When she seemed to hesitate, dropping her eyes, he lightly touched her chin, her eyes shot straight to his. Logan simply raised an eyebrow. “Understand, Marie?” His tone was commanding. With a big intake of breath, Marie responded.

“Yes, Logan, I understand. Get clean, shave, rinse my hair, get out of the shower, get dry, and use the things you brought me that you are expecting me to use.” Despite her resigned tone, he smiled and leaned into kiss her.

“Don’t do anything with the leave-in conditioner. I’ll take care of combing out your hair and putting that in when I get back.” With that he left her to follow his instructions.
End Notes:
Let me know what you think.
Chapter 7 by alesia
Author's Notes:
First, this chapter is dedicated to doctorg, atmd, and hobbitsdoitbetter as a thank you for their fine fine and inspiring works.

Second, I apologize for the length. There was a natural break I could have taken advantage of but it made the first part feel like filler and I didn't want that.

Third, chapter 8 is largely written so it should see the light of day sometime around Thanksgiving.

Fourth, this one is NC-17 for the non-fun reasons, nothing graphic but the implications are there.

Fifth, as always constructive criticism is appreciated.

Oh and bold is for emphasis.
Logan found he always did his best thinking in one of three places – in the cage while deciding how long to wait before beating the shit out of a some drunk redneck, in the truck while meandering from one out of the way town to another, or in front of the TV while watching either sports, the weather, or the news. As he made the short drive to the diner, Logan’s thoughts were plagued with all of the responses he had extracted or provoked from Marie. It wasn’t just the sexual reactions he brought to mind. He also reviewed the ways she reacted to him verbally and physically both when they were having sex as well as when they weren’t.

Waiting for their breakfast order while watching an old Flames/Redwings game on ESPN Classic, Logan considered his own actions and reactions. Giving Marie up hadn’t even crossed his mind in all this, his honor having long ago lost that particular argument. However he was considering how he talked to her and the ways in which he touched her.

For a man who hated nicknames, he had surely used them a lot over the last thirty six hours. Had it really only been that long? Logan was amazed at how quickly things in his life had changed.

“Your food will be up in a few. Want some more coffee?” Startling at the female voice right behind his head, Logan looked away from the TV to find the petit waitress with bottle blonde hair and pink fingernails who had taken his order standing closely behind him carrying a full pot of coffee and sporting a Cheshire grin. He must have been in deep thought to have not heard or smelled her approach. He gave her a nod and moved his empty cup towards the pot in her hand. She spoke again while pouring the hot coffee.

“After seeing you in the cage last night, I’m surprised you are out and about so early.” Logan was immediately on guard; usually leading statements like hers didn’t end well when the topic was his performance in the cage. She could either be one of a dozen or so women who been hanging on his opponents last night, which he very seriously doubted, or one of the people who bet against him and lost. Logan tried to avoid helping people draw the correct but unwanted conclusion about his propensity to heal quickly. He carefully choreographed his fights, the ways in which he won and how often he won. Still, occasionally someone would put two and two together and realize he shouldn’t be standing up the next day unless he had ‘help’ with his ability to stave off injury.

“Why’s that?” Cocking an eyebrow, Logan simply waited for her reply. Narrowing his eyes at her, Logan tried to place her. Had this twenty something really been at the bar last night? He thought he would have remembered her. She was reasonably nice looking. But there had been no shortage of ramped up woman last night in the bar. More than one had sauntered up to him smelling like they were ready to go. A few had even left the starting line and just wanted him to help them get to the finish line.

Interestingly enough the young girl blushed and twisted her fingers nervously in the skirt of her waitress uniform, all the while straightening her back and pulling up her shoulders to further present to him what in Logan’s estimation were natural C cups. The very pleasant thought that Marie would soon have better breast than the waitress skittered across Logan’s brain.

“Well, you certainly weren’t lacking for interested company from what I saw.” She must have seen the two hot redheads who’d practically dry humped him as they brought him shots of whisky in the cage between the fights. JoAnne, according to the name tag pinned over her left breast that Logan would have had to have been blind not to see, peeked around the nearly empty diner and slid just that much closer to him. Her breast brushed up against his bicep.

“And if I’d been lucky enough to get my hands on you, I sure as heck wouldn’t have let you go until at least dinner time tomorrow.” Logan chuckled. This one was sure good to go should he want to take her to the truck and have a little tete to tete while the rest of his and Marie’s breakfast cooked. Did he have time for a quickie before getting back to Marie? Logan wasn’t sure.

“How do you know I’m not just out gettin’ us some food so she and I can go again?” Logan made sure to let his eyes travel down to her chest and linger. JoAnne’s nipples poked against her tight uniform shirt and her arousal spiked the air.

“Maybe you want a little help working off breakfast?” JoAnne practically purred. She sure was wet and raring to go. Logan wasn’t sure. Did he want to quick lay? Did he want to bring someone back to Marie this soon? Was he ready to share Marie with this girl?

The repeated clang of a traditional diner bell had JoAnne giving him a wishful look and heading towards the kitchen. Chuckling at the exaggerated swing of JoAnne’s hips, Logan moved towards the cash register and knew there was no way he would seriously consider taking this girl back to the hotel.

“Sorry, darlin’. Not today. This is one is too much fun to share. Maybe next time.” Taking the bags from the visibly disappointed girl and leaving her a big tip, Logan winked as he headed out the door.

Walking back to the truck, Logan thought about what he had just called JoAnne. It brought him back to his earlier line of thinking about his use of nicknames with Marie. ‘Darlin’’ was the pet name Logan used with just about every woman he came across – waitresses, bartenders, fight groupies, check out girls, even the X-women. All of them. It was his default name for any woman. ‘Baby’, baby was a name Logan usually only used for women he slept with. He had certainly slept with Marie.

Starting the truck, Logan smiled at the thought. He had slept with Marie in both senses of the word. Actually sleeping with a woman was rare for him, fucking then lounging in bed together in between rounds - yes, sleeping - no. He had also done something with Marie he hadn’t quite managed with other women – he’d gained full control over her. ‘Good girl’ and ‘little one’ were appellations that had subconsciously erupted from him while he exerted his growing control. Logan intentionally wanted to remind Marie who she was and who she now belonged to through his repeated words. But did he really need words?

As he drove back to the hotel, the cab of the truck filling with the aroma of Canadian bacon and maple syrup, Logan concluded it wasn’t his words but his touch that Marie responded to best. Her responses made sense with what little she had told him about her mutation when he first picked her up. Even with the big gaps in what Logan knew about Marie, he knew she hadn’t been able to touch or be touched until the Lab Assholes figured out her collar.

Exactly how long ago was it that someone had touched her? How long ago did she manifest? Was she one of the ones who manifested in their early teens? Or did she manifest later? Logan knew Hank was gathering data on this. The doctor had a theory that when a mutant manifested directly correlated to what form their mutation would take and how powerful their mutation would be. Marie said yesterday in the shower that it had been a long time since anyone had touched her tenderly.

Logan began to wonder how long Marie had been alone, left to fend for herself. Had she been on the road months, days, or even years? All the while associating her “gift”, to put Chuck’s nomenclature on it, with losing everyone and everything she’d ever known? Just how long after her mutation manifested had her family made it clear they didn’t want her? Logan knew from working with the kids at the mansion that there were families who cared and tried to make it work with their mutant children. Logan suspected Marie’s family wasn’t one of those. So she had probably been on the road since the very beginning, but how long ago was that exactly?

What about the lab? What had happened to her there? Logan guessed the creation of the collar was what had prompted her to escape. How many times had she tried to get away before she was successful? She had given him her virginity which had to mean she hadn’t had the collar long. Logan knew, first hand, that sexual abuse within many of the labs was normal, and sometimes encouraged.

The X-men had known about the existence of suppression collars for some time. The Lab Assholes had even had a cruder version they had tried on him when he was their prisoner twelve years ago. However they eventually decided drugs worked more affectively and for longer periods of time against his healing factor. Logan wondered if they had been able to make a collar strong enough would he still be a captive himself? He owed his freedom to one missed dose of medication and the right opportunity.

From what the team had been able to gather on various 3R missions, the collars didn’t work universally. Each collar had to be individually ‘tuned’ to each mutant’s body chemistry and brain waves. The collars couldn’t be used on people like Hank, Kurt or Warren. Well, they worked on mutants with physical mutations but if the collar was removed the mutant was likely to die in the process of instantaneously re-manifesting.

Pulling into the hotel parking lot, Logan again took a quick glance over to the trailer, making sure it and his bike chained in the back were still secure. Satisfied all was well there, Logan headed inside, resolved that today was the day he would find out what he wanted to know about Marie. Today was also going to be the day they should have had yesterday – nice, light and, if possible, low drama. Fleetingly Logan wondered if he could actually accomplish the former without sabotaging the latter.

Hand on the door knob, Logan’s watch caught his attention. Twenty-seven minutes there and back, not bad, he thought. Logan unlocked the hotel room door, while congratulating himself on getting back so quick and, more importantly not bringing JoAnne back with him. He was chucking to himself and maneuvering the bags of food when he realized Marie was in the center of the bed.

Her left hand was balancing one of his towels precariously piled on her head. Logan wondered how much the towel could really be helping as more of her hair had already escaped the towel than was currently corralled within it. It looked like Marie was trying to fastidiously file her toenails one handed. The tip of her tongue peeking out the side of her mouth had him smile. Logan had seen Jubilee doing that same thing with her tongue when she was concentrating on a particularly difficult math problem Jeanne had assigned for homework.

“Ready for breakfast, darlin’?” Quickly shaking his head at making too many comparisons between Jubilee and Marie, Logan plopped the bags on the small round table and started shucking off his jackets, boots and socks.

“Un huh.” She nodded her head while attempting to push her hair back under the towel. In an attempt to not laugh at her while she fought with both her hair and the towel, Logan took a quick scan around the room. During his trip to the diner, Marie had been busy. She had remade the bed, folded up his blue blanket leaving it at the end of the bed, moved the cheap hotel comforter to the corner of the room, draped one of the scratchy hotel towels over the sheets where she was sitting, and neatly arranged all of the manicure tools and lotions out on another of the hotel towels in front of her.

The faint scent of the coco and Shea butter lotion tickled his nose. The leave-in conditioner, the brush, and the comb were neatly laid out on the end table next to the bed. He smiled to himself; she had followed his instructions and then some.

While removing the Styrofoam cartons from the bags, the blue duffle bag he had pulled out earlier caught his eye. In addition to all of the other rearranging she had done, all of Marie’s items from the bathroom had been dried and packed in the bag around his travel case. Logan let out a grunt.

“I see you did some stuff while I was gone, huh?” Turning towards her, Logan saw Marie looking at him like she wanted to bolt out of the room at any second.

“Umm…” She started to twist her hands. Logan watched her closely, looking for any sign she was getting ready to lie to him.

“Marie?” He put his hands on his hips and squinted at her, hoping to make his meaning clear. He wanted the truth and no drawn out bullshit.

“I…” Big intake of breath and then she blurted it out. “I wasn’t sure if we were leaving today or not, so I thought I’d better pack.” Her voice was timid and quiet. She responded to his question while pulling herself into a ball, chin down, legs folded tight into her body. Her arms were crossed in front of her legs protectively as she scooted back on the bed in an effort to wedge herself into the corner of the room at the opposite end of the bed. For anyone else, the change in Marie’s position and body language might have been perplexing but Logan knew what it felt like to not know the boundaries of a new situation and live in fear of retribution for breaking those boundaries. Cursing himself, Logan mentally admitted some of her trepidation was residual reactions to his out of bounds behavior yesterday morning.

“Did you do as I asked while I was gone, Marie?” He tried to keep his voice even, so as to not make anything worse and waited a beat. This wasn’t the type of déjà vu day he wanted for them to have. Deciding he wouldn’t let her hide from the things he asked her and she needed to know that; Logan sat down on the bed, grabbed Marie’s feet and dragged her towards him. She screeched as he pulled her across the bed. Putting a hand on the back of her neck, Logan slowly untied her body.

“Relax, babe, just answer my question.” Again, he kept his voice soft. Convincing her he wouldn’t punish or abuse her for every misstep was going to be difficult. Not that what she had done this morning by being proactive and thinking about them was anything Logan would ever consider punishing her for. “Did you try and do what you thought was best for me, darlin’?” Slowly he started running his hands up and down her calves. Touching her was focusing him and he hoped it was calming her.

“Yes. Yes…I…I…” Her voice was sullen.

“What, Marie?” He lightly touched her chin and her eyes met his.

“I didn’t know if…when we might be leaving.” Taking a deep breath, she shrugged. “I just wanted to be prepared.” She flopped her hands uselessly while she talked, as if moving her hands would explain everything. Logan didn’t think he had ever seen anything so adorable. He kissed her forehead as he ran his hands up and down her calves.

“Tell me what you did while I was gone.” He pulled her into his lap. Logan relished the feel of her naked skin against his clothing. The meager fact that he remained dressed and she remained naked gave him an erotic thrill. He never stopped touching her while she rattled off the litany of tasks she had performed. Marie had used all of the products he’d expected her to. His pride growing at the idea she was already willing to take his direction out of bed as well as in. His ears perked up when she mentioned not being able to find any nail polish.

“My Gran, well she wasn’t really my Gran. She was my daddy’s step-momma. But she was the only Gran I ever knew. Daddy was the oldest child of three, ya see…” Glancing up at Logan, Marie immediately stopped talking. Wanting her to continue, Logan smiled while scooting his back against the headboard bringing her body with his so she was lying with her back on his chest.

“Relax Marie, and go on with your story.” Logan was interested in how much she would tell him. He was hoping to glean more information from her about her past without having to ask her directly. She had talked more than he had expected two nights ago in the truck but yesterday when he had asked her how long it had been since she had eaten regular she struggled with the memories. Wanting to know more, especially how hard the Lab shitheads might be looking for her, Logan encircled his arms around her, hoping keeping her in close proximity would help her be able to talk.

Snuggling around in his arms, Marie arranged herself on his lap facing him her legs wrapping around his back. Again the differences between their respective states of dress cause Logan a small thrill. Having no idea why, he decided he would rather hear her story then fuck her, at least right at this moment. Kissing her temple and flicking a nipple, Logan urged her to go on with her story.

“Well, my Gran, she always said no good woman left the house without nail polish on her toes.” Peaking over his shoulder as if looking for her unadorned toes, Marie started to explain. “She used to have the prettiest toenails. I first remember her painting them when I was really little, three or four maybe. I would spend nights at her and Granddaddy’s house during the summers.” Marie smiled a little and Logan could tell she was remembering a happy time. “She’d let me pick out the color. It seemed like she had hundreds of reds, burgundies, and pinks to choose from.” Marie giggled and smiled as she stared out into the middle space behead Logan’s head. “She even had this hidden stash of regular colors like blue, greens, yellows and purples. She said she always wore the purple and yellow during college football season to show her support for her alma mater – LSU.” Bringing her eyes to Logan’s, Marie shrugged.

“I know it is silly but she made me feel like choosing the color that would go on her toes was the most important decision any one could make right at that moment. I would always pick out the deepest sparkliest red I could find for her to wear.” The smile was back and Marie shook her head. “Hum. Sparklist was one of ‘our’ words. I had forgotten.” Again her eyes found his. Her voice was light and carefree.

“We had a game we would play to see who could make up the silliest word and use it in a sentence everyday for a week.” Marie’s smile was the brightest smile of hers Logan had seen yet. “She always won. Gran was a lawyer after all, but she would always let me get my sentence out early in the day while she pretended to struggle with hers. Granddaddy would pretend he had to help her.” Marie’s face was at ease and relaxed as if seeing the memory in her head brought all of the joy and warmth associated with it to the forefront of her mind.

“What color did you choose for yourself, darlin’?” Watching her face and monitoring her reactions, Logan caught the change in her demeanor and scent as the memory changed, her face darkening and the register of her voice dropping lower. She was angry not scared.

“Momma didn’t want my toenails painted when I was little. Gran respected her wishes on that. However, when I turned sixteen I knew I would get nail polish from Gran on my birthday, because that’s what Gran had always promised. She was living in Arizona by then. She had gotten sick and the South was too wet for her lungs. Frank, her new husband, took her out West because the air was drier. Daddy didn’t talk to Gran much once she moved. I was only allowed to send her Christmas and birthday cards. They wouldn’t even give me her address.” Starting to run his fingers through her drying hair, Logan listened attentively. She was angry about this. It all seemed fresh to her. Logan guessed this couldn’t have happen long before she left home. Marie continued to focus on nothing, seemingly lost in the memory while Logan began rubbing her smooth thigh with his other hand.

“What happened on her birthday, Marie?” Lowering the tone of his voice some, making it more commanding, Logan hoped to nudge her into answering by reminding her of his presence. Gulping in a huge breath, Marie continued her story while clenching her fists in his shirt. She stared over his shoulder again, face stern and eyes pinched. Her scent telling Logan she was hurt by this memory but also pissed off.

“I didn’t get any nail polish. Momma said that she and Daddy had decided I had too much potential to be whore, selling myself on a street corner.” Marie paused and Logan saw what he suspected was pure anger on her face. “Then Momma said that she would do anything in her power to make sure no daughter of hers ever become a slut like Daddy’s step mom had been.”

Logan knew very little about raising children but he damn well knew telling any kid something like that was wrong, complete bullshit, and made the adult in question worthy of a complete trashing. He just growled low, fearing if he moved or said anything he’d do something stupid like pop his claws and offer to go make them take the statement back via claw point. Marie’s voice was small and quiet but she continued. Her words brought Logan out of his own swirling thoughts.

“Momma even showed me the box with my present in it from Gran. Daddy took it into the garage and crushed it with a sledge hammer.” As Marie smirked at Logan, a macabre chuckle escaped her. “Daddy’s garage floor looked like one of those paintings the guy makes by splattering the brush drops on the canvas.”

“Pollock? Jackson Pollock?” Yet another thing Logan would suspect most of the X-geeks at the mansion wouldn’t know. He enjoyed art.

“Yeah, I think that’s him. Daddy’s garage looked like one of his painintgs only with just deep reds and pale pinks.” Marie shook her head as if banishing the image. “I don’t think I ever went back into the garage after that night.” She took in a shuddering breath and released a deep sigh. He knew she was struggling to not cry. Unfortunately, Logan was too pissed to respond to what Marie had just told him and try to comfort her. He wasn’t sure he could listen to much more without expressing his need to throw or hit something. He needed to give himself a distraction.

“Let’s get you something to eat, baby. I bet you are hungry.” As gently as he could, Logan nudged Marie off his lap. While Logan got their breakfast out of the boxes, Marie wrapped up the nail tools in the towel.

Putting their drinks on the table by the bed, Logan handed Marie the boxes and settled himself into his what was quickly becoming customary spot against the headboard. Hoping having her close would keep his anger at her parents in check, Logan tilted his head and Marie immediately moved into the space between his legs, which pleased him to no end. As she had last night when they shared dinner, Marie angled her body into his while unwrapping the plastic flatware for the both of them and settling the boxes on her lap to share food between the two of them.

Marie’s actions to take care of them both were almost pleasing enough to Logan to ease his anger. Logan knew, accepted, and sometimes even embraced, he was a first class ‘A’ number one bastard but it wasn’t in him to viciously and maliciously debase someone he was responsible for the way Marie’s parents had done to her. This had all happened prior to when they knew their child was a mutant. What had they done then? Logan wasn’t quite sure he wanted to know. Unfortunately as they ate, while Marie ate slowly and with grace, Logan’s mind continued to churn over the possibilities of what Marie might have suffered at the hands of those who once professed to love her.

Too upset to be interested in eating all that much, Logan flipped on the Weather channel and urged Marie to continue with her breakfast. It looked like there was a fairly big storm coming in over the next 24 hours. They would need to leave as soon as he got back from the fights tonight if they wanted to have had any hope of making it to the next town on the circuit without battling the worst of the storm.

After navigating the TV to CNN and instructing Marie to put her back to him, Logan sprayed the leave conditioner in her hair and started working the comb through. He kept one ear on the news because the Lab Assholes often used the News Channels to track escapees under the guise of missing person reports and one eye on Marie making sure she was eating as much as he wanted her to. Logan tried to come up with a question that would get her talking but hopefully not upset her. What he said wasn’t what he decided on.

“I like the feel of your hair in my hands, Marie.” Not only had he not meant to say that, Logan hadn’t meant for what he said to come out in the low husky tone. He couldn’t help it, the more he ran his fingers through her hair working the conditioner in, the more he flashed back to the view that very first night of his fingers buried deep within those brown locks as he held her face to his crotch while she sucked him.

“Thank you.” Her response was quiet and Logan could make out the spread of a blush down her neck even with her back to him. “I have always tried to take good care of it.” He could tell by her tone her hair was something Marie had once taken pride in. “When I left ho…” The tone of her voice changed growing bitter. “When I left my parents’ house, I didn’t take much with me but I did take my good brush and comb. I had trouble finding places I could really wash it on the road though.” Logan continued to run his fingers through her hair.

“It’s thick,” he chuckled, “and a little unruly. Kind of like its owner, huh?” The teasing was intended to make her laugh and relax her. Marie giggled as she turned her head so she could see him. “It just needs a little taking care of and then it will be just like it should be – even more beautiful.” Logan’s inter-voice added ‘just like the rest of you.’ Logan hazarded a guess that the small smile on her face was for his benefit only. She still didn’t believe in her own desirability. Yet.

“The last time I had it cut was just a few days before my birthday.” Marie got a faraway look, unconsciously pulling a few lose strands of hair over her shoulder. She stared down at the ends of the strands, flicking it with her fingers. Logan wondered where she was headed with this story. Marie hadn’t told him much about how she ended up on the road yet. “Momma wanted to do a family portrait for my birthday. She surprised me one day after school with a new dress and a trip to get my hair cut.” Marie shook her head, dropped the hair and let out a harsh laugh. “She was the one who ended up surprised, finding Cody in my room. We aren’t doing anything but the door had been shut and that was against the rules. Momma was really upset.” Logan could imagine what kind of commotion a boy in Marie’s room would cause having had to run a few of the boys out of the Girl’s Wing after hours at the mansion himself.

She took in a deep breath. Logan could tell she was getting to the part of the story that was hard for her. He wasn’t exactly sure this story would the one of when her mutation manifested but it was clearly something distressing.

“Maybe that is why Daddy did what he did with the nail polish…I don’t know.” Marie wiped her eyes to corral the leaking tears, the sadness in her scent pushing to the forefront. Reaching around and setting the half eaten breakfast aside and making a mental note that he needed to make her finish that later; Logan scooped Marie more solidly into his arms holding her to his chest. He would sit quiet and listen - for now but if she cried one tear more over these fucks that had the audacity to have once called themselves her parents, he was going to be forced to maim someone – preferably her parents.

“Three nights later Cody climbed up Daddy’s honeysuckle trellis through my bedroom window. He wanted to give me a kiss, a real kiss for my birthday. Instead of giving myself to him like I had planned, my skin decided to suck him in. For a minute I couldn’t move, and then…that’s when I started to scream. Cody rolled onto the floor unconscious. I hid under the bed wrapped in my comforter while Daddy called 911. I could hear Cody in my head even while I stared straight into his unblinking eyes. I thought for sure he was dead.”

Running his hands along her sides and back as a way to ease her, Logan realized Marie was probably cold - naked as she was. Briefly he thought about giving her something to wear and decided against it. There were others ways to get her warm. Keeping her in his arms, he stretched forward, grabbed the blue blanket and wrapped it around her. Marie snuggled deeper into his t-shirt covered chest.

“EMS and the police came. Daddy tried to say Cody had broken in but they found the rope I had tied to my bedpost to help Cody climb the trellis. They took Cody to the hospital. The next day they airlifted him to Baton Rouge. He was still in the hospital the last I knew. I used to call to see how he was doing. But the calls got too expensive the farther away I got.” Her guilt was evident in the way she curled her body and the timid sound of her voice.

“The Clan burned a cross on the yard the next night. I never knew if it was because I was a mutant or because Cody was black.” Now that admission surprised the Hell out of Logan. One would have thought that Southern parents willing to let their daughter date a black boy would have been progressive enough to at least try to prevent their mutant daughter from ending up on the street. Chuck had well disguised ads in all kinds of places troubled teens and their parents might be found – bus stations, Planned Parenthood, psychiatric centers, and even police stations. Help wasn’t that hard if the parents tried.

“My parents threw me out the next morning. Calling me ‘mutant trash’. Pitching all of my stuff on the lawn for the neighbors to see. Yelling that I had better hurry ‘cause the trash man was coming that day. I took what I could carry and sold it at the Pawn Shop in town. I bought a couple of pairs of gloves, a big Snickers bar, a big bottle of water and a bus ticket for as far away as I could get.” Logan noted with a certain amount of pride she had covered the essentials – clothing, food, water, and transportation.

“Where was that?”

“Winnipeg.” Marie shrugged, trying in vain to hide behind an attitude of resignation and a poor façade of nonchalance when talking about the shitty life she’d been sentenced to. “I tried to get a job, but it’s hard when you don’t want to give people you real name or age. I didn’t have any experience either. Momma didn’t believe in girls having jobs while they were still in school, even babysitting, helping at Daddy’s office or anything like that.”

“Your mother didn’t work, Marie?” Logan was wondering if Marie had lived in some kind of 1960s throw back of a town. One of the things he had learned in doing pickups with the X-men was that in the majority of the households he went to both parent’s worked.

“No.” Logan continued to caress her not in a sexual way but just as a way to keep her grounded. Her skin was starting to warm up.

“Why not?” Marie took a deep breath while twisting her fingers in the soft fabric of Logan’s t-shirt. She looked as if she was getting ready to start on another story.

“Daddy was the oldest of three. His momma died delivering my uncle Joey. Daddy blamed my Granddaddy for his momma’s death for some reason. Probably because they were vacationing in Florida at the time and the hospital was far away. Who knows really. Daddy left home right after Joey was born. He was only fifteen. He didn’t talk to Granddaddy again until almost thirty years later when I was born. Granddaddy died when I was twelve.”

“Daddy never liked my Gran very much, maybe because she replaced his Momma. I don’t know. My Gran had been Granddaddy’s student when he taught at the law school and after graduation she worked at his firm. She was just a few years older than Uncle Joey. Gran said she didn’t fall in love with Granddaddy until he’d brought her a chocolate bar after the first case she had lost.” That caused Logan to raise an eyebrow. Obviously Marie’s Granddaddy had been one smooth customer to attract a smart lady probably at least twenty five years his junior. If Marie had any of her looks, the woman had been a knock out to boot.

“Granddaddy had a stroke when I was eight or so. He was in a wheelchair after that. His mind was always real sharp though. I can remember Daddy saying at the time that Gran wouldn’t make it six months before she left Granddaddy. Gran proved Daddy wrong thought; she continued practice law part-time at Granddaddy’s law firm and took care of him the rest of the time. When I stayed with them for the summers, Gran would set us both up on the porch before she would leave for work. Granddaddy would read to me while I played.” The memory was obviously a happy one for her. Logan marveled at the fact all of Marie’s happy memories seemed to revolve around her Grandparents rather than her own parents. He wondered if her parents’ rejection of her mutation was coloring her memories of them or if there simply weren’t that many happy ones of her parents.

“When I was about fourteen Gran hired a handy man to do so work around her big old house. His name was Frank. Gran had been sick a bunch that spring. When I came down with a really bad respiratory infection after staying at her house just a few days, she knew something was wrong with the house. She thought there was a draft coming in from the attic somewhere even though it was summer. Frank was the one who figured out that Gran’s old house was a breeding ground for black mold and that was what was making her sick all of the time. It was an old turn of the century place that Granddaddy had bought for Gran when they got married. He named it ‘High Cotton’. He always said that Gran made him feel like he could conquer the world when he was with her so that put him in high cotton.”

Marie laughed then, a real genuine laugh. Logan smiled. He was amused by the meandering way she was getting around to explaining why her cunt of a mother didn’t work. He wasn’t quite sure where she was headed with this story but it was providing him with insight as to how to get information out her. He still had some tough questions to ask her if she didn’t get there on her own – about how she got to the Lab, what they did to her there and what lengths she thought they might go to in order to get her back. But for now he would wait, not push and see how far she got in the story on her own.

“Unfortunately by the time Gran hired Frank her lungs were scarred and her doctors told her to move to a drier climate.” Logan didn’t need his sense of smell to recognize the sadness coming off of her. He buried his nose in her hair, nuzzling her.

“You miss her, don’t you, darlin’?” He whispered the words into her hair.

“Yes.” It was a whispered answer in conjunction with a small nod, followed by an audible intake of air. Affectionately, Logan grazed a finger along her cheek, pulling back to see her face.

“Maybe you will see her one day.” Logan wasn’t quite sure what part of his head that idea sprang from but…it was out there now. Marie swallowed deep, stared at him for a moment and continued with her story.

“Anyway Daddy always wanted to impress everyone so he started a real estate company. He got Granddaddy to give him money as a silent investor. Gran always said it was Daddy’s way of getting into Granddaddy’s good graces without actually having to be nice to him or become a lawyer like his brothers. Since Daddy wanted to look like everything was always perfect and he could do it all by himself, he forbid Momma from working. Momma had what Gran called a ‘MRS’ degree. Gran wouldn’t ever tell me what that stood for. Do you know, Logan?”

She looked up at him again. Her face was one of pure innocent curiosity. At that moment, Logan would have sworn the twinkle in his eye could have powered a star. He knew that a ‘MRS’ degree was a euphemism for the degree earned by a woman who only goes to college to find a husband. He had heard Jean use the term when counseling female seniors about the seriousness of their college options. He also knew it wasn’t a particularly flattering term. Logan was growing to like Marie’s Gran more and more.

“I am not sure the MRS part actually stands for anything, Marie.” She looked at him like she didn’t truly believe him but wasn’t willing to push it. “So your mother didn’t work because your father told her not to for the sake of appearances?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Again she shrugged the mask of detachment almost fully in place. “Daddy made enough money that she didn’t have to. Momma was always so worried about attending all of the meetings at the Ladies’ League and making sure I got to all of the dance and etiquette classes she wanted me to take.” Now Marie’s face morphed into something Logan hadn’t seen before. If he had to put a name to it, he would have called it a shit eating grin mixed with a sarcastic smirk. It was a look he could grow proud of.

“When I first got to Winnipeg, I tried to put all of those dances classes to good use and was almost a stripper for awhile…” Marie laughed but was it more resigned than amused. She looked straight in Logan’s face and said her next words.

“It didn’t work out but I guess maybe momma was right about me and that turning to a whore thing.” Logan’s entire being rebelled against what Marie had just said.

“Your mother was a bitch, Marie.” Marie stared at Logan as if he had told her the world really was flat and that we hadn’t ever landed on the moon. Logan was appalled by her reaction. He couldn’t believe she would still have such belief in the opinions of people who had thrown her out with the trash.

He was upset enough that he knew he had to move or he would yell, rant, rave and other generally stupid things to do in front of someone who had suffered like Marie had. Trying to be gentle despite how pissed he was, Logan slid Marie off his lap, hoping that getting a beer would give him enough time to come up with a way to explain what he was thinking without terrifying her while he was doing it, like he had yesterday with the ‘stay right here’ comment.

Marie had value. Whores didn’t have value for anything other than what you paid them for, but Marie… She was no whore. What made her valuable was the fact he’d decided he wanted her. And because he wanted her, she had value. She was even more valuable because she was willingly his. It didn’t have to make any sense to anyone but him. However there was no way on God’s green Earth he would have her believe that she was something as throw away to him as a hooker.

Grabbing a Molson’s out of the little hotel frig and slugging down a good half of it, Logan wiped his mouth with his sleeve and pointed the bottle at Marie to emphasize his point. The hand not holding the bottle and pointing at Marie clenched at his side helping him maintain some semblance of control.

“I don’t ever fuckin’ want to hear you say that about yourself,” A pause. “Or us again, Marie.” He knew she didn’t understand his addition - calling them an ‘Us’ but Logan didn’t care. Marie didn’t need to know or comprehend everything he had planned for her right at this moment. However this…her inherent value was a fundamental piece of what she was to him; this she had to understand because it explained how much he was willing to put into her, how much value he’d already put into her. This she would learn and believe he would make sure of it, just as she had already learned he expected her to obey him.

“Do you hear me?” His voice was calm but stern. It was his ‘I caught you coming in after curfew after being stupid - AGAIN’ voice. Logan started to prowl the small room, his mind wholly focused on explaining why believing herself the equivalent of a hooker was wrong on every level.

“Do you think I’d offer to take care of just anyone? Do you think I would want just any one to be my good girl do you?” Marie had pulled the blue blanket into her lap and was hiding behind her hair. Logan counted to five and asked again, doing a bad job of hiding his frustration. “Well, do you girl?” His voice had taken a dip for the rougher. He was starting to lose his temper.

“Well…I…” Marie squirmed under Logan’s squint.

“Well, what Marie?” Slamming the beer bottle hard on the table, Logan moved toward her. “Don’t you think I could randomly fuck any woman I wanted to? Did it ever occur to you that I have? That I could have quite easily come back here with the little blonde waitress from the diner?” Marie’s head shot up at Logan’s statement. He took another step toward her, crowding over her as she sat in the bed. “That I can’t afford to bed any number of random hookers should I want to? Do you honestly think you are the same as them? Do you honestly think I would have WANTED to feed you, clothe you and keep you safe if I thought you were the same as them?”

Standing deathly still, Logan watched Marie struggle in her hesitation to give him his answer. Logan knew of only one sure way to fix this. In blink of an eye, Logan pulled Marie to the end of the bed and pinned her down. Her bare legs splayed, his hips wedged into her pelvis, her hands held above her head with one of his, his face was just inches above hers, her neck forced back in submission displaying his mark to the world.

Logan pressed two fingers on his free hand to his mark on her neck. Marie let out a moan. The sudden movement of his actions may have scared her but Logan knew the pain reminded her of who she belonged to, who had given her that mark and the pleasure that came with the pain as she got it. Logan took in a big sniff as her arousal bloomed. It helped him calm down - a little. After waiting until she met his eyes, Logan spoke through a clenched jaw.

“Now baby girl, you best get it through that pretty little head of yours that you are mine,” The word came with a tightening of his hands on her wrists, the rolling of his hips and press to the bite mark. “And what’s mine gets cared for,” A quick nuzzle of her cheek and the sensitive space behind her ear. “What’s mine is special,” A quick lick of her nipple and harder press of his pelvis to hers. “What’s mine gets fought for with blood and sweat and pain” He circled the mark with his fingers while bending down to pull on her collar with his teeth. “So even if no one else thinks that what’s mine is special; it is. It is because of what it costs me to get it.” Logan looked her straight in the eye, pivoted his hips and squeezed her hands to emphasize his point. He could see Marie’s eyes searching his face, but for what he didn’t know. There was silence for more than a few moments. Marie swallowed deep, her eyes were huge and her cheeks were red. He initial furry fading, Logan was afraid he’d gone over the top again.

Then something completely out of Logan’s range of expectation happened, Marie kissed him. Not a peak on the lips or a whisper on the cheek but a passionate lips, tongue and teeth kiss. Logan returned it, what man wouldn’t? But he slowed it down, turned it slow and lingering, and made the movement of their months a dance rather than a dual.

“That’s my good girl.” Breaking away Logan smiled content in the moment while Marie giggled. He thought it might be a good day after all.



As Logan shifted off of her onto more of the bed, Marie curled herself under the blanket. She wasn’t sure what to make of this morning. She still wasn’t entirely sure what to make of the man who seemed to value her so highly and so quickly after meeting her but what could she do? He owned her and she was gradually becoming okay with that. Besides she wasn’t about to risk being an experiment again.

“We understand each other, Marie?”

“Yes. I…I think so, but you might have to remind me again.” Marie caught herself. Did she just flirt with him? Logan looked almost like he wanted to press her, but then he just gave her a small nod and sat up.

“Sit up, baby. You need to finish your breakfast before it gets any colder.” He grabbed the food container and started cutting up the remaining food into small bites. “Besides I want to continue to hear about your adventures.” Marie wasn’t sure she was really all that hungry and was about to say so when Logan asked his next question. “How long were you in Winnipeg?” Marie figured that eating might keep her from having to relive too much of what came with the answer to that question.

“Oh, for a good long time,” Logan raised an eyebrow at her. Marie swallowed. She wasn’t supposed to lie to him. “Really, months and months.” With a look of what Marie guessed was disbelief, Logan feed her a bit of sausage link. As Marie chewed she thought about what to do. She wasn’t completely foolish. She knew Logan wanted to know more about her time on the road. When he picked her up two nights ago, he’d asked her some basic questions about who she was, where she had come from, and why she was hiding in his trailer.

Marie now guessed she had probably told him too much then. That first night, as they had headed towards the hotel they were now in, Marie hadn’t even considered she would be with this man for more than one night. At the time she had vaguely hoped that if he knew a bit about what had happened to her, he might be a little nicer to her. Logan certainly hadn’t hurt her…well not really, bite marks aside.

But Logan had said he wanted to keep her that he would take care of her and keep her safe. Marie looked up to find Logan starring at her, a bite sized bit of pancake ready and waiting on the fork he held in his hand. She was at a loss what the look on his face meant.

“You went away there for a minute, darlin’. What were you thinkin’ about?” Marie mentally braced herself and decided if she really was the Rogue, she had to ask. Just like the yesterday morning when she had asked if she was the only one he got hard for, she shored up her courage and asked her question.

“Logan, may I ask you something?” Looking at her, in what Marie assumed was awry expression; Logan took that moment to feed her the bite of pancake.

“Sure, baby, what’s on your mind?”

“When did you decide you wanted to keep me?” He chuckled, moved the breakfast stuff aside, and pulled her into his lap blanket and all. He slid them down a bit and rolled. Marie quickly found herself laying flat on the bed cradled in his arms as Logan gently leaned over her.



Logan looked the sweet young body laid out before him recalling those few moments standing in the snow after she had made her offer of anything. He had already known what he truly wanted from her at that moment. He had never had any other intentions but to keep her. She had been a ripe fruit ready for picking and Logan was a starving man.

Damn she was beautifully his and his alone. He could do anything to her, with her…and she would probably let him as long as he kept his word. His hands petted her stomach and upper thighs. Logan wondered if he made a conscious effort could he sexually excite her by touching her in places other than her lips, breasts, and clit.

He would have to wait for another time to find out. No matter how excited he got, or got her, he vowed he would have his answers about the lab before he let her touch him, undress him, or he let her come. Raising an eyebrow and calculating his options, Logan worked through his plan of action. He wasn’t going to bargain with her. He wasn’t about to get in a habit giving her things or information he wasn’t ready to give just because she asked. Logan knew he had to handle her question in a way that gave Marie what she needed but kept him in firm control of their dynamic.

“Marie, let’s get something straight right here and now. There are some things I want to know about you and I am gonna find them out today, this mornin’. No dancin’ around it, no pussy footin’, but straight I ask the questions you provide truthful responses, got it?” She hesitated. “Marie?”

“Yes, Logan.”

“Good. While we are at it…” Logan lifted his eyes to the food container on the corner of the bed. “New rule, you eat what I tell you to, when I tell you to and however much I tell you to.” Grazing his hand not embedded in her hair across the underside of her breast over her ribs caused Marie to catch her breath. Logan’s gaze moved up to her face from where it had been on her body. “You are too thin and I aim gonna fix that as soon as possible. So I want you to eat the rest of that breakfast when we are done talkin’.” The look he gave her wasn’t one that would have accepted ‘No’ as an answer.

“Yes, Logan.”

“Now the answer to your question, it’s an easy one, baby. From the moment I accepted your offer.” He nuzzled her neck, tugged on the collar with his teeth and licked at the mark on her neck. Tightening his hand in her hair, he whispered against her skin.

“Now tell the truth about Winnipeg, Marie.” He felt her whole body tense against his. Logan continued to whisper against her skin. “It’s all right, no punishment this time, just don’t do it again. No lying to me is a rule, remember?”

“How…how did you know?” Her voice was also a whisper. Logan pulled back from her neck with a grin on his face. He was amused that she still marveled at his ability to read her. Marie was going to get the same answer he had given her before. Logan mirrored her volume with his own responding in a quite tone.

“I told you Marie, you are mine and I will always know.” He kissed her forehead. Again he breathed against her skin but his voice wasn’t playful, it was firm, still quiet but firm. “Now, Winnipeg, Marie.”



Marie knew she was in the proverbial corner. Resigned, she pressed her body up into Logan’s chest. When his arms wrapped around her, Marie guessed he understood and accepted her want to hide in his arms while she did this.

“It was late August when I ran.” She didn’t think she would be able to look at him while she told him any of this. Getting her voice above a whisper was going to be impossible. “When I bought my bus ticket I knew I just wanted to get as far away as I could. I thought about Mexico but my Spanish isn’t very good despite taking it all through junior high. And Granddaddy always said the most beautiful place in the world was Alaska. Gran would always giggle when he said that and remind him the only time he’d ever been there was on their honeymoon and she wasn’t really sure how much of the actual state he saw.” Marie shot him a wily smile. Logan laughed at that. Yep, Marie’s Grandfather sure sounded like a guy that Logan would have enjoyed. “Anyway, I decided to go North.”

“Winnipeg was as far as I could get. When they made me get off at the bus station in downtown Winnipeg, I almost turned myself in to the police as a runaway right then.” Logan grunted. He knew why she would say that. The bus station was in the worse part of downtown. You couldn’t go twenty feet and not run into a hooker, a crack house or both. The bar Logan usually fought at when he was in Winnipeg wasn’t far from the bus station as a matter of fact.

“Not a great part of town, is it?” Marie shook her head. Logan rolled off of her onto his side and pulled her to him so they were facing each other.

“No, that’s where I first got the idea about being a stripper. I didn’t do try it right then, I wasn’t that desperate quite yet.” Marie rhythmically petted Logan’s shirt. He was breathing into her hair as he ran his hands up and down her body. “I walked up to the interstate and tried to get a ride to a better part of town. I ended up walking ten miles to what I think was the start of the suburbs.” Marie tried to keep her voice steady. She wasn’t ashamed of what she had done in those early days on her own trying to survive.

“I tried to get a job at a few of the businesses in a strip mall. But I was sleeping behind the dumpsters so I know I was getting a little fragrant.” Logan squeezed her tight and Marie felt him stifle a chuckle. “I tried to use the water spigot in the back of the restaurant in the corner of the mall but…well it was just hard to get my clothes washed. I was afraid if they found me living outside I would get arrested. It wasn’t like I could hang out the wash. I had been living on the jar of peanut butter I bought somewhere in the mid-West. I was out of money. It was getting too cold to sleep outside no matter how many layers I had on. I felt like I didn’t have much choice.” This is where Marie felt like she had started to make mistakes.

“So on a Sunday I walked back to the first strip club. I was overjoyed they agreed to give me a job. The manager told me that the gloves would be a turn on to the men. The ‘talent’ at the club had to start behind the bar and work their way on stage. I worked the bar for about two weeks. It didn’t matter that I was wearing jeans and long sleeves as long as the jeans were tight and the shirt had cleavage.” Marie shook her head remembering. “Since we were expected to eventually dance too we didn’t get a salary only tips regardless of whether we danced or worked the bar.”

“No one knew I was sleeping in the back of the club. There was a full bathroom in the girls’ dressing room. I took a real shower for the first time in the four weeks since I had run from home the day they hired me. In those two weeks working the bar, I was able to do my laundry, wash my hair, and eat once a day every day,” Marie felt Logan plant a kiss on her head. “I was making between thirty and seventy bucks a day working the bar. The other girls told me they made a hundred on stage even on a slow night. I wanted to try and get enough money to get a car so I would have someplace to live and a way around so I told the manager I wanted to ‘audition’. I got one of the other girls to give me a ride to the place where they got their costumes. I spent almost two hundred dollars on the costume and body suit. I had my song picked out and everything. I ‘auditioned’ for the bouncers that following Monday.”

Marie pulled away so she could see his eyes. He didn’t look like he was upset over what she was telling him.

“Logan, aren’t you mad?”

“About what, Marie?”

“That I would have done something like that. Shown myself to strangers like that.”

“Well I guess I might be but you told me you didn’t strip.” He narrowed his eyes at her. “That’s the truth isn’t it, Marie?” She let out a big sigh and looked away. The silence lengthened longer than Marie was really comfortable with. She knew he would demand she answer. “Marie?” Marie knew that tone of voice and closed her eyes, resolved she was going to have to admit how stupid she had been.

“I never danced for anyone other than the bouncers. Once I ‘auditioned’ the head bouncer said I should work the private room to ‘get my moves down’.” Marie heard Logan make a noise like he had a deep cough in his chest. “I…well Logan I did something really stupid. I thought I could do it. I should have known better and stayed working behind the bar. But I really thought I would be able to give a lap dance and not have the guy touch me. I had a body suit on and was covered just about everywhere but my face. But the guy...” Marie huffed. She still felt guilty about what had happened. “Well he was…was drunk. He didn’t follow the rules and I hadn’t ‘tipped’ the bouncers before going in,”

“Tip’em so they would keep the guys from gettin’ outta line?” To Marie it sounded like he knew how all of that worked. Marie stared at him wondering, Logan provided an answer to her unspoken question. “I have been a bouncer for some of the bars that had both fights and dancers. It was good easy money when the circuit wasn’t running.”

“I didn’t know I was supposed to tip them or I would have. I had money then, I could have.”

“What happened, Marie?”

“Well this guy, when I got ready to get started he wanted me to actually sit on his lap first. He said he wanted to whisper something important in my ear. We weren’t supposed to touch the men and they weren’t supposed to touch us, which is why I thought I could do it.” Her frustration at herself, her skin, her situation and her naiveté at the time was flaring up. “I tried to explain to him, but the guy grabbed me by the arm. The body suit had only capped sleeves and my gloves were only three quarter length…” She let out a whine and shivered. Logan’s hands just caressed her back and thighs. His voice remained in the soft whisper it had been since she started talking but Marie knew the steel behind it.

“You touched him?” She nodded hoping that would be enough but Logan waited her out and she gave in and answered.

“Unfortunately, yes.”

“What happened?” Now that just pissed her off. Marie squirmed to get away from him and managed to pull herself into sitting position on the bed facing away from him. She was trying to reign in her temper but she couldn’t.

“What the Hell do you think happened, Logan? The same thing I told you to happened to anyone who touched me before I got the collar. I almost drained the bastard to death, that’s what happened!!” She got up off the bed and moved away from him.



Logan was almost blown over. Marie hadn’t ever cussed in front of him nor had she ever exhibited this level of anger. As she talked, it became clear to him that Marie somehow blamed herself for having to do what she had done. Logan wasn’t particularly sure what the big shame about being a stripper was, he happened to like strippers, but he had been known to have a questionable moral character. That might actually be the understatement of the year, he thought. Marie was standing in front of the hotel room mirror with her back to Logan staring at him. When he caught her eyes she glanced away from him and focused on her own body.

“I can still hear him in my head, Logan. He isn’t a particularly bad man but I reminded him of his daughter. He wanted to apologize for not being there when she was growing up. Logan, I put him in a coma. I don’t know for how long either, but must have been a long time. The EMTs had to restart his heart when they got there. I grabbed my stuff and ran that night.” Logan got up off the bed, picking her up, carrying her back and cradling her in his arms. She didn’t even seem to notice he had done it.

“I knew the club manager would hand me over the police if they asked too many questions about what happened to the guy. I didn’t want to get arrested and sent home, especially not after being found in a strip club.” Again Logan marveled that she would still put any stock at all in the opinions of the people who raised her.

“I walked east all night. I just put my regular clothes on top of my body suit. I was afraid something like that would happen again. I got picked up by a lady trucker sometime in the early morning the next day. She was headed to Newfoundland and said she would take me the entire way if I wanted. I had a little money for food so I took the ride.”

“When did you get to Newfoundland, baby?” Logan was starting to do the math in his head. She said she ran in late August. When she got the job in the club she had been in Winnipeg four weeks, worked there two or three more, that would mean she took the ride sometime in early October. “It gets cold up that way in the winter. What did you do when you got there? Not much up that way but fishermen.” There were still some missing months in her story. Had she been in the lab longer than she thought? Did she know it was mid May now?

“Yeah,” She let out a grim laugh. “I found that out when I got there. I tried to get another job doing something where I worked alone or stayed completely covered. I pulled pots on a shoreline crab boat for about a week…You know the little ones, not those big ones you see on TV.” Logan just nodded. He knew what crab pots she was talking about, the little four foot by two foot ones, but he had no idea what TV show she was talking about

“Between the waders, the gloves, the thick sweatshirt with the hood, and the hat I felt okay that I wouldn’t touch someone.” Her mutation had obviously been more confining than he had realized. She must not have ever gained control of it. It happened sometimes – like a Scooter, the Boy Scout. The collar must be both a blessing and a curse to her. Logan wondered how she felt about it and if she would take it off if she could.

“The fisherman, Ralph, who gave me the job, didn’t own the boat and when the engine went out the owner refused to fix it. Ralph wasn’t paying me very much. I had been staying at a crummy little hotel in town paying them by the day with money from the catch, so I didn’t have much cash. I knew the hotel would lock me out of my room if I didn’t pay them so I grabbed my stuff and took off.”

Marie went on to tell Logan how she had gotten another few rides always trying to hook up with long haul truckers. She ended up having to get out of one ride because she hadn’t realized the guy was headed across the US boarder and she didn’t have a passport. She had managed to find little odd jobs she could do here and there for a week or two at a time but never anything permanent. She never mentioned wanting to stay and find a place to live after Winnipeg. Logan was cataloging all of things that could have happened to her out on the road when the word March caught his attention.

“What did you say Marie?” He shook her a bit and Marie seemed to really focus on him for the first time since he brought her back to the bed.

“I said I got picked up by this old guy who looked so much like Santa I thought I would be safe. But he spiked my sweet tea and sold me to the lab about four weeks ago, sometime mid February.” Logan immediately bolted up, abandoning Marie on the bed. He could feel the blood leaving his face. Marie slowly sat up with him. “Logan, what’s wrong?”

He could feel her hands on his back. She wasn’t afraid of him at the moment; well she didn’t smell more afraid than normal. Logan knew he had to tell her. She had lost time. He had to tell her. This was a microcosm of his own experience. Logan wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle telling her, never mind being there for Marie. Turning back around to face her, Logan pulled her back to the bed and into his lap once more. He cradled her head to his chest and wondered how bad this was going to be – for both of them. Taking a bracing breath, Logan spoke.

“Marie, its mid-May, May 19th I think to be exact. Today should be a Monday.” Logan could feel Marie’s whole body stiffen and shudder. She curled her fingers into his shirt and held on. He could feel the minutes ticking by but Logan had no intention of rushing Marie on coming to terms with this fact.

“Okay…okay.” She looked up at him with watery eyes. “Logan, are you sure?” He kissed her lips slowly trying to make it all better. It wasn’t as long as the decades he had lost but it might as well have been to her. Losing time was a pain Logan was intimately familiar with. He knew there wasn’t much he could do for her now except comfort her, hold her and try to take good care of her. All that and kill those fuckers who did this to her when he found them.

“Yeah, baby. I am sure. Listen, I know you may not want to, especially now...but you need to tell me about the lab or…or at least what you remember.” Logan watched as big crocodile tears ran down her cheeks.

“But Logan, why? Why do you have to know? It hurts to think about.” This was as close to a hysterical panic Logan had seen from her. Slowly Logan rocked her back and forth, wiping the tears away with his thumbs.

“Oh I know, baby, I know but…” He kissed her long and hard, putting all of the emotions running through him into the movement of his lips and tongue. “Marie, what did I tell about how it is gonna be now?” Still slightly dazed from the intensity of his kiss, he could see Marie struggling to comprehend what he had just asked her.

“That you would take care of me...” Logan nodded. There was more, he was confident she knew that. “That you would feed me and clothe me.” He waited a beat.

“And the rest?” A big big sniffle. Logan’s shirt was wet through with her tears.

“That you would keep me safe?” It was more of a question than Logan thought it would or should be.

“Yes, Marie, that I would keep you safe. I need to know what happened, who might be lookin’ for you and how much they might want you back in order to do that.” She was scrabbling against him now, her nails scratching against his chest, shaking her head no. Rolling them both, Logan pinned her underneath his frame and thanked all that was great about sex, Molson’s and cigars; his own little Holy Trinity, that he’d left his shirt on. The last thing he wanted to do right now was explain away the disappearing scratches she would be putting on his chest if it were bare.

“Logan, Logan, you can’t.” Marie’s voice was rapidly reaching higher and higher octaves. “These guys were military. There were bars and alarms and drugs and all kinds of soldiers with guns.”

Logan grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. She was going to hyperventilate if she wasn’t careful. He kept his voice low and calm. After a few minutes it became clear calling her name, murmuring in her ear for her to breathe and relax wasn’t working. Logan used his other hand to keep her still by bracing it across her stomach. Despite having her hands and body pinned, Marie still struggled fruitlessly against Logan’s bigger frame. She twisted her neck and Logan saw the solution to the situation.

Moving the hand laying across her stomach around to grab her hair, Logan used his face to push her neck to the side. Pausing just a moment to make sure she hadn’t calmed down and finding she hadn’t, Logan moved with lightening quick speed, bared teeth, and impeccable accuracy. He bit her hard – very hard.

Marie screamed. Logan felt her body tense but almost instantly relax. She was sobbing but her breathing was deeper. Logan licked the bite hoping to ease some of the pain as he whispered in her ear.

“That’s enough, baby girl. Take a deep breath in.” Logan paused as she followed his instructions. “Hold it until I say let it out.” Shifting some of his weight off of her, giving her the space to breathe, Logan counted to ten. “Okay let it out.” She did. He licked his mark as a reward. Repeating the same instructions over and over, rewarding her with a tender lick or kiss to her neck each time she obeyed. Gradually he could hear her fluttering heartbeat start to slow and she calmed.

Once Marie seemed to have returned to herself a bit, Logan moved the two of them up to the head of the bed. Hopefully he could allay her fears and still not have to tell her everything.

“Marie, listen to me now very carefully.” A touch to her chin and her watery eyes instantly found his. “You know what I do for a living?” A nod. “Well that means I am a Hell of a good fighter. Now I also have been around the block a few times,” That is an understatement, he thought. “Done some work for the government here and there,” The smart ass part of his brain adding sometimes voluntarily and sometimes not. “So that means I am not just a hell of a fighter but one bad ass mother fucker.” He got a tiny nod from her, maybe even the allusion of a smile. “So I just need to know a few things so I can be on the looked out and prepared should we run into any of these guys.” This was the part he wasn’t sure he should tell her.

“And Marie, if we do run into them, don’t worry, they won’t be around long enough to hurt you. I will, sure as Hell, see those bastards go down and go down hard long before anything could happen to you.” She was looking at him with those wide eyes again. Logan couldn’t help it; he ran his fingers through her hair and swooped in for a quick kiss. Marie’s face was puffy and red, streaked with tears but she was looking at Logan like he could hang the moon. Logan watched Marie’s thoughts play across her face. She was trying to determine if she could trust him with this. “Believe me, baby?” A small nod.

“I…I guess, Logan, but…what if…” He cut her off before she could get herself worked up again.

“Look Marie, I am not goin’ to go lookin’ for these guys,” At least not right now, his mind said adding a small caveat. “But I want to be prepared. That’s all.” He knew he needed to give her a bit more reassurance.

“If necessary, I have people I can call who could help us if we needed it, but we won’t because I am the best at what I do and one of the things I do is beat the shit out of anyone who tries to hurt what’s mine. And you are mine, Marie, mine!” As he said the final words, Marie whimpered and Logan realized he was holding her by the arms and shaking her. “Shit, baby! I am sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you, but this is important.” Logan ran his hands up her arms hoping to sooth where he was sure there would be bruises tomorrow. She was still and quiet, staring into his eyes. There were several beats while Logan worried that he had hurt her physically and said too much, given too much way. Logan hadn’t even known he had grabbed her arms so hard and he wasn’t ready to have the ‘I am a mutant super hero’ conversation with her either. Logan waited and hoped.

“Okay, Logan, okay.” She pushed her head into his shoulder, hiding again.

“My good girl.” He kissed her forehead. “Go on baby, I will be right here through the whole thing.” Marie started talking. Logan held her tight while he listened. The lab Marie had been in was separated into two facilities. One wing holding girls with suppression collars and one with those without. From what Marie could tell the ones with collars were all pregnant and had gotten their collars before the pregnancy. She remembered being brought in, stripped and led into a room with what turned out to be giant shower heads.

As Marie talked Logan did what he could do to keep her calm by touching her gently, cooing in her ear, and kissing her hair. Unfortunately the more Marie talked the more Logan saw his own flashes of the terrors he had experienced during his own stay in a lab. He was going to need a drink, several in fact, when this was all over. Marie could probably stand a few herself.

“They didn’t know what my skin did until they tried to move me to the exam room after my ‘shower’. Two guards touched me before the others understood why I was yelling ‘don’t touch me’. Fortunately, I didn’t hang on very long. I remember being hit with multiple darts with some kind of orange liquid in them.” Logan smelled the tears start again. At least that meant she was feeling something. If she had gotten through reliving the entire ordeal without showing any emotion, Logan would have been very concerned.

“I don’t know how long I was out of it. There are hazy scenes of doctors in masks and scrubs rolling around in my head but sometimes I keep memories from people I have touched so I just thought that was what those glimpses were. I think there were tests on my skin but again, I don’t remember what they were. I am not sure the memories are even mine. There is this one about being strapped to a table on my stomach but I don’t remember what happened before or after. I don’t think I was sick or injured but...” She just sighed into his chest. Logan could tell she was getting tired. “I do remember awaking up a couple of different times in what looked like a hospital rather than my cell.”

“I guess I misjudged the passage of time. I thought when I started waking up in my cell on a regular basis it had only been a few days since I had been taken but maybe it was longer. It would have to have been if it is May now. I guess I really don’t know…don’t know what they did to me…” The sobs came now. Logan slowly rocked her, reminding her it wouldn’t ever happen again. Promising her that once she told him she wouldn’t ever have to tell anyone ever again, that this was the last time she would have to relive it out loud. Logan knew there was nothing he could do about her reliving it in her nightmares.

“When did you get the collar, baby?”

“They must have lowered the amount of drugs they were giving me over time because I can remember the first day they fitted me for the collar. I know there were at least four or five times when they tested the collar. They always made me touch one of the other girls as a test. The day they declared it done and working, I touched a girl named Shannon for five minutes.” Again a torrent of tears came. Holding her wasn’t doing it anymore, there had to be more Logan could do to take care of her.

“Hang on a second, baby.” Getting up, Logan went into the bathroom. Quickly returning with a cold wet wash cloth, he wiped Marie’s red face and gave her several tissues so she could blow her nose. Once she was finished with the tissues, he put the cloth on the back of her neck. “Better?”

“Thanks, Logan.” Watching Marie eye to eye, Logan let his question show on his face. “I am okay, Logan. It is almost over. I am almost at the end.” Logan only nodded and pulled her back into his arms, keeping the wash cloth on her neck with a carefully placed hand.

“The collar is actually what got me out. I wouldn’t have tried to escape otherwise, I don’t think. At night when the lights would go out, the guards would close the hallway door and unlock the doors to some of the cells. I could hear the other girls as the guards would come into their cells. They would scream and plead but it was always the same. The guards made sport of who would get them first and who would rape them last. It was two or three girls every night. The doctors had to know what was happening because the girls would always get special food afterwards.” Logan did everything in his power to not pop the claws. How could these people even believe they were human? How could they go home to their families every night? Logan needed to call the mansion and get this lab moved up in priority for raiding.

“The night I got the collar, my door opened. That hadn’t ever happened before. The guards knew what my skin could do. The lead guard strolled in and told me that I was lucky he wanted more than five minutes to fuck me. He said wanted to give the collar twenty four hours to work but that he would be coming for me the next night. I knew I had to get out then. There were other girls who had tried to escape and what the guards did when they caught those girls again is horrible, but I knew I had to try.” Logan just nodded and caressed her cheek with his thumb. She was stronger than she knew, stronger than he would have guessed.

Marie continued her tale. Telling Logan about the lead guard leaving her door open and her sneaking down the hall where the bio-hazard containers were stored while five guards gang raped Shannon, the girl in the cell next to hers. The girls would empty their waste buckets into the containers every night before lights out and the full ones would get removed every morning. She told him how she moved a half full container to where all of the other full ones were and climbed inside.

“Waiting through that night was the longest night of my life. I was sure I would get caught. In the morning, the maintenance guys came and got the palate with the full containers. One of my biggest worries was not being able to get the lid back off so I could get out but somehow I did. I guess it is one of those strong when you have to be kind of situations.” To overwhelmed, Logan could only nod and kiss her lips.

“I could feel the container being moved. When I felt the movement change, I hoped I as on a truck headed out of that horrible place. I opened the container and it was at the back of what looked like a moving truck. There was a bin full of hospital scrubs and linens. I stole a blanket and some new to me scrubs. Mine were covered in waste. I used the lid to the container to pry up the lift door on the back of the truck just enough so I could roll out.” Damn this girl had balls. Logan wasn’t sure if any of the senior X-women would have been able to pull that off. He had more faith in Jubilee and Kitty doing something like this to survive but that was because he had a hand in their training.

“I walked through the woods for three days before I came to a highway. On the fourth day, sometime mid-morning I saw a black SUV coming up the road. I tried to dart into the woods but the SUV stopped. I was afraid they had seen me. I heard them on the radios saying they had spotted me. I just ran and ran. It seemed like for hours. After it had gotten dark, I found a town and saw your trailer. I was cold so I hid in the back. I don’t know how far you drove before you found me.”

“Far enough.” Logan wasn’t sure that was entirely true but now he knew what he needed to know. They were looking for her even after four days. They wanted her back at least that much. He would have to keep her as hidden as he could until they got out of the province at least. “You did real good, Marie. Hang on; I want to get you somethin’ out of the truck. I will be right back.” He pinned her with a good hard stare before moving another muscle. She gave him a nod and Logan got up off the bed.

Grabbing his keys, Logan left the hotel room door open like he had yesterday morning when he had gotten the towels and stuff out of the camper. It only took him a few minutes to get what he needed. He looked at his watch. It wasn’t quite noon. Well it was noon somewhere. Putting two shots glasses on the bedside table, Logan poured both he and Marie a good sized shot. Moving to the little mini-frig he grabbed a Coke and brought it to Marie.

“Ever had whiskey, Marie?” He was proud of her but they both needed this to marginally relax.

“No, Daddy drank scotch. Momma only ever drank martinis. Gran and Granddaddy used to let me sip their bourbon, though.” Logan again noted her grandparents weren’t sounding half bad.

“Here open this,” He handed her the Coke. “And I want you to drink the shot and take a sip of Coke. It is called a chaser when you do it like this. Just watch me and do what I do.” Logan threw back the shot relishing the burn. Marie only hesitated for a few seconds. The face she made when the whiskey hit her tongue was the funniest thing Logan had seen in months.

“Urgh”

“That’s why I wanted you to drink the Coke as a chaser. It will taste a better with practice.” He moved her over on the bed and grabbed the long forgotten breakfast. While he waited for it to heat up in the microwave, Logan poured himself another shot and drank it. As Marie ate, Logan did a two more shots. When she was a third of the way done with the pancakes, he had her do another shot with him. He did the same when she was two thirds of the way done and again when she finally finished. He was guessing four shots would be enough to let her relax and maybe even sleep.

Instructing Marie to go wash up, Logan straightened out the bed, stripped down, poured them both one more and climbed under the covers.

“Come on baby, one more and I want you to try to get some sleep. You are exhausted.” Wobbling over to him, Marie managed to get into the bed, drink the whiskey, but split some. Logan had her had lick it off his chest. After a slow deep possessive kiss, Logan curled her up against his side and watched over her while she drifted off to what he hoped would be a dreamless sleep. Logan stayed awake thinking and cataloging everything she had told him until well into the evening. When the time came for him to go, he woke her up only long enough to tell her he would be back late, she should eat anything she wanted when she got hungry and that they would be leaving after he got back.

Logan left for the fights wondering most if she would want the collar off once she knew he could remove it with one flick of his claw.
Chapter 8 by alesia
Author's Notes:
Here you go. I have no excuses for the lateness. Chapter 9 is written but not typed however I have a spec script due May 31st so I have no idea when I will get chapter 9 typed. At least we get out of the hotel room. :)

Warning - this chapter has more d/s elements than we have had. It isn't all that brutal but just know there is a punishment scene in this chapter.
By the time Logan returned from the fights around three AM, the snow flurries had already started. It might be May but in northern Quebec spring, what little of it there was, hadn’t yet arrived. He knew they would have to get on the road soon if they were going to avoid the worst of the coming storm.

Logan had had a shitty night in the cage. One of the guys had fought dirty, repeatedly kicking Logan in the kidneys making it impossible for a normal human to keep fighting so Logan had had to quit before he wanted to. After sitting at the bar sulking and watching the rest of the night’s fights, he’d come back to the hotel pissed and on edge.

Wrenching the hotel room door open, Logan was greeted with a very pleasing sight. Stopping a moment just to take in the scene, he could feel a fraction of the tension leave his body. Just like last night Marie had left the light on in the bathroom and pulled the door almost closed, spilling a thin stream of pale light across the room. She’d thought about him and his return. She’d been concerned enough about him to make sure he could see clearly. Logan’s chest puffed up at the motion that one day maybe Marie would not only be concerned enough to his well-being but that she would actively want to take care of him.

Finding Marie asleep, curled up, and wrapped in his favorite blanket on a bed that smelled of the both of them and sex turned Logan’s unquenched need for violent retribution against the dirty fighter into the need to bury himself in his favorite girl. Screw the rapidly increasing crappy weather outside, nothing would be better than fucking this tasty little morsel that was all his very own right now.

A waft of cold air whisked through the open hotel room door behind Logan causing Marie to wiggle down into the blanket. Logan quickly closed the door, only to notice all of their belongings packed and neatly piled behind the door. Marie had even emptied the mini-frig and put all of the drinks in takeout bags. She had made sure they were ready to go as soon as he got back. He hadn’t asked her to pack them up, just told her they would be leaving when he got back.

She had anticipated their needs and his wishes - good. He noticed a half full bottle of orange juice by the bed and that the two takeout containers from this morning were in the trash. It looked like she had eaten - excellent. Hopefully the whiskey had made her sleep uneventful and the after effects weren’t too hard on her.

In silence Logan stripped himself down to his jeans intending to take a quick a shower and rid himself of the smell of forced defeat. As he heads to the shower, Marie stirs in her sleep. As she wiggles down further into the blanket, Logan spies the cuff of his green flannel shirt, the one he had brought in from the camper for her, hanging loosely at Marie’s wrist. One of her knees has poked out from under the blanket, it is bare. She isn’t wearing the thermals he had brought along with the flannel shirt, a t-shirt and some socks. One of her sock covered toes is peeking out from under the blanket and catches Logan’s eye. He marvels at how he can find her both completely adorable and incredibly sexy at the exact same moment.

Logan leers at Marie and his possessive side stirs to attention. This adorable sexy girl is his to underdress, his to fuck and come inside of. The thought of a shower was rapidly losing its appeal. Logan, slowly to avoid waking Marie up too soon, pulls the blanket off her body. She rolls flat on her back just as he replaces the warmth of the blanket with his body.

With his legs on either side of hers, Logan only needs to move the shirttails up a fraction to expose her sweet pussy. Briefly he considers removing his jeans and letting the hair on his thighs tickle the smooth skin of her upper thighs but instead he simply opens his jeans. He knows it’s a cliché but he can’t help groaning when he frees his already hard cock. Needing to feel her curls against his cock, Logan spreads her legs, moves in between them and loops her thighs over his hips. Sliding his cock barely into her folds, he presses the tip lightly against her clit. She isn’t wet yet, hell Marie isn’t even awake yet but she will be both soon.

Logan unbuttons her shirt enough to expose her breasts to the air. He knows it is probably his own perceptions playing tricks on him but he swears her tits are bigger tonight then they were when he first picked her up just three nights ago.

Using the shirt to frame her breasts and cradle them in place, Logan leans on his forearms and holds himself over her. He drinks in the sight of the beautiful woman below him. He can feel his mouth watering at the idea of kissing her…licking her... tasting her.

Marie’s body is slowly reacting to his presence. He can feel her growing heat on his cock, smell the beginnings of her arousal, and see her nipples pebbling from stimulation of both the tepid air of the room and his contrasting body heat. Slowly taking her hands, Logan moves her wrists above her head, bringing his lips inches from hers. He wants to whisper in her ear as she sleeps all of the wicked sexually explicit things he is going to do to her, letting her subconscious prepare her mind for what is to come. Damn, she is glorious!

With the same blinding force as one of those dirty kicks to the kidney he had taken earlier in the night, Logan is stricken with a horrible realization. Based on what Marie told him about the lab, this position is one she could have very easily woken up in. It would have been her fate the next night - one of those sicko guards pinning her down like this had she not taken her life in her hands and escaped. The bile rises up in his throat as he slowly pulls away from her. In Logan’s mind, there is a quantifiable difference in his domination of her and raping her. He is no rapist.

Taken aback by his revelation, Logan hurriedly but carefully re-buttons the shirt Marie is wearing and pulls the shirttails back down covering her so that her lower body is no longer exposed. Reluctantly but knowing it is a necessity, at least for a few minutes, Logan does up some of the buttons on his fly. Running his hands from her hips to her knees with the intention of removing her legs from around his waist, it dawns on Logan how much he enjoys touching Marie. Touching her body brings with it a sense of contentment, he has no idea why. Logan promises himself he will touch her as much as he is able from now on.

“Logan?” Marie’s sleepy voice brings him out of his musings. She doesn’t smell afraid or surprised to find him hovering above her between her legs. She stretches her arms, entwining them together over her head and her legs naturally flex and tighten around his waist.

“Hey baby girl. You feelin’ okay?” Logan smiled at how comfortable she seems to be with finding him like this. His fears from just moments ago seem unfounded now.

“Yeah, I woke up earlier and my head hurt so I ate what was left of breakfast and drank some of the orange juice.” Bracing himself above her with his hands on the bed by her waist, Logan is trying to act casual. Just because she didn’t freak out when she woke up doesn’t mean he should assume if she would have woken up a minute earlier she would have had the same nonplussed reaction. Marie gives him a sly smile as she lays her fingers on the back of his hand, her fingers gliding gently over his knuckles. She seemed to have a growing fascination with his hands. Logan thought he might just purr. His cock twitched in his partially buttoned jeans.

“You were probably a little hung over. Did you sleep okay after you ate?” Logan’s concern over her having nightmares was part of why he’d basically gotten her drunk before he left in hopes she would have a dreamless sleep. He knew how night terrors worked; just when you thought you would get a break from them you inadvertently encountered a trigger of some sort and a solid night’s sleep is no more. Telling your story is one Hell of a trigger.

“Yes, I wasn’t sleepily at first but I packed the rest of the stuff. I wasn’t sure how soon after getting back you would want to leave. Once I laid down again I fell asleep pretty quickly. It seemed like it anyway.”

“Good.” Logan leaned down delivering her a searing kiss. “You did good with packin’ us up. That why you put the shirt on?” Logan could feel her nod against him as he nuzzled her hair and neck. She hadn’t showered today. His olfactory senses noticed an additional element in her scent that hadn’t been there before. Her body chemistry was adapting to his scent.

Most ‘normal’ people didn’t realize that, just like when breeding females of any species who live in close proximity begin to ovulate in sync after a time, women’s bodies naturally take on certain scent characteristics of their partners. In Logan’s experience, it didn’t happen this quickly. It took several weeks after Jean moved in with Scott for her base scent to reflect the Boy Scout. Logan could always smell Scott on Jean but the change, although subtle, was actually to Jean’s own scent. Scott had an element of cinnamon in his natural scent that could now be detected in Jean’s.

Kissing Marie deep, Logan felt the flannel of the shirt against his chest. He pulled himself away from her luscious lips and grinned. He wanted to see and feel her skin. It was too luscious to stay covered more than necessary. This gave Logan what he thought was a brilliant idea. Let’s see how she reacts to this.

“You want to be a good girl for me don’t you, Marie?” He was nibbling on the line of jaw, jostling the suppression collar around her neck with his nose and running his tongue along the outline of his bite mark on her neck.

“Un huh.” Marie tilted her neck back, seemingly drunk on the feelings his lips teeth and stubble were creating against her sin.

“Makes me happy when you are a good girl. I am glad you like bein’ good for me,” Logan brought a hand to the buttons of the flannel shirt she wore and popped the top two buttons. “’Cause I am thinkin’ we need a new rule.” Logan gave her a shit eating grin, his mouth watering at the idea of her being naked all of the time.

Watching the surprise and caution on Marie’s face, he could tell she wasn’t going to blindly agree to whatever it was he was going to ask of her. Her unwillingness to haphazardly submit to him made him proud. Logan wanted the woman who shared his bed to be strong, to resist a little. In a way it made her eventual submission all the sweeter. This was going to be fun.



Marie wasn’t sure what to think of this idea of a new rule and she panicked a bit. She knew the rules he had already laid out for her. They weren’t complicated. She could live with them. She willingly followed his directions because…well why she did it was complicated even in her own mind. One of the reasons she followed Logan’s directions was because she had agreed to and Marie always kept her promises if she was able. Second, Logan did things to her body that she hadn’t ever even dreamed of and if felt good, really really good. When Marie did what he told her to do it didn’t make her feel bad. It actually made her feel like she was the most important thing in his world at that moment. That he put parameters on what she was to do and not do because he cared about what happened to her and only wanted the best for her. Marie knew there was probably some psychological term for what she was feeling but she wasn’t interested enough to care. It was the prospect of a new rule that concerned her.

Why a new rule now? She didn’t understand and was struggling to agree to. What had prompted Logan’s need to make a new rule? Why did he feel he needed to make a new one? Was he upset about something she had done? Would he continue to just make random new rules as he went along? Would it finally get to a point that she could do nothing on her own? She had taken the initiative tonight and if that pissed off Logan that was too bad. She wasn’t stupid; she wasn’t going to be treated like a child. Marie didn’t mind obeying but she wouldn’t be a prisoner, she had been that once already. Her escalating panic flowed into her well of defiance. She said nothing and stared at Logan. Logan was watching his fingers undo the rest of the buttons and position the shirt so her breasts were held in place by the remaining buttoned buttons but fully exposed and he didn’t see Marie’s glare as she made her decision to say no to the new rule.



Looking up from admiring her chest, Logan was struck by the look on Marie’s face. His attitude was light, almost playful. He wanted this to be fun. He hadn’t even told her what the rule was going to be yet. Logan cocked an eyebrow at her. Maybe she just needed some reassurance. That had to be what it was.

“It’s nothin’ you’ve done wrong, nothin’ bad, baby.” Her reluctance was making him wonder what she could be thinking. This wasn’t going as he had planned and he wasn’t sure what he had done wrong. “Are the other rules that bad, darlin’?” Logan tried giving her a soft smile and rubbed their noes together. Marie simply shrugged a shoulder fanning disinterest in what he had to say. Not quite understanding what cat had gotten her tongue, he touched her chin. “What are the other rules, baby?”

Instead of any look he had seen from her previously, she pinned him with a stare Logan had seen but never liked. It was the face of a woman unamused by the world around her. It was the look he’d seen on woman who would rather be caught in a burning building that be hit on by the man flirting with them. It was a stare of completely disdain and disinterest, possibly even disgust. More importantly, it wasn’t something Logan was willingly going to tolerate. It wasn’t something he was going to allow between them. He wasn’t ever going to be with a woman who disregarded what was important to him – like Jean had.

“The rules are important, girl.” Letting out a huff of frustration Logan pinned Marie’s hands to the bed. Was she scared? Was this detachment her way of insulating herself from her fears? Laying his body over hers to pin her down, he threaded the fingers of one hand through her hair. “Do the rules scare you, Marie?” He waited, she didn’t answer. Pulling her hair, Logan shifted so he could press more of his considerable weight onto her small frame.

“Marie, answer me. Do the rules upset or scare you?” Again she gave him nothing. She wasn’t hiding from him. Her eyes were locked with his. “Well?” Logan was using the commander voice and was rapidly losing his temper. Open defiance wasn’t what he wanted when he came back to the room tonight. It certainly wasn’t something he had expected when she woke up either, but here they were. Logan knew this wasn’t something he could just let go; he was going to have to punish her for this. As he was about to explain the consequences of her actions, Marie spoke.

“I don’t see why I have to get a new rule when you don’t have any.” Logan could almost taste the petulance released into the room on the air when she spoke. A snarl escaped him.

“No rules for me huh? You think so, little one? Let’s think about that some.” Moving with the speed of a true predator, Logan had her flipped over on her stomach with her hands pinned in his fist within seconds. Marie started to protest and wiggle in an attempt to get away.

“Oh no you don’t. No wigglin’. And we are going to talk about this little display of defiance by you, my baby girl. And I think I need to clear up a few misconceptions, one of which is me having no rules.” Logan moved swiftly again bringing Marie’s body onto his lap, trapping her hands under his heavy thigh and bracing one of his arms across her back. With her face down, he couldn’t see her expression but he could hear her rapid heartbeat and smell her escalating distress. She was scared now.

“Logan, please. I’m sor…” Her voice was a mere whisper but he heard her none the less. Logan cut her off with yank of her collar. Part of him wanted to let her up and accept what he was assuming was her apology. But another part knew that he didn’t dare. He wasn’t credulous enough to think letting her get away with this display of peevishness wouldn’t have repercussions later.

“NO, MARIE! You had a chance, several in fact, to answer my question.” Logan pulled her collar bringing her head up and moving closer to her ear. His voice was whisper quiet, rough…deadly. “You had a choice to not put me, to put us, in this position. You choose to defy me instead. And you also CHOOSE to assume I had no rules. None of those things is acceptable or correct.” Moving his left hand from the collar, he trailed his hand down her back, past the shirt tails and onto her thighs. His right arm still held her tight to his body preventing her from squirming off his lap. Face down on his lap, hands pinned under his thighs, body locked tightly to his, Logan had Marie where he wanted her.



“I told you if you defied me I would punish you.” Logan flipped up of her shirttails and exposed her bare backside giving Marie a pretty good indication of what he was intending to do. “I am going to treat you like the spoiled querulous child you are acting like. If you scream or yell, I will gage you.” Logan’s hand landed on Marie’s butt cheek with a resounding ‘whaacck’.

Marie let out a startled yelp that began as an outraged ‘that hurt!’ but didn’t come out that way. Apparently he understood her anyway.

“That’s way it’s called punishment, Marie. It is supposed to hurt.” He landed a second pop on her ass just as he finished speaking. Logan had left her legs free. Raising herself on her knees, Marie started to struggle to get away. Another quick smack to her left butt cheek and Logan had her legs held down to the bed.

“Listen here, little girl. You are really startin’ to piss me off. You kick these legs up again and I will hog tie you to the table over there and still beat your ass red just because you caused me extra work.” Logan paused increasing his hold on her until she stopped moving. Marie held her body tense waiting for the next smack. “Do we understand each other?”

Marie nodded her head but knew he would want her to speak. She pushed back the tremble in her voice and gave him an answer.

“Yes, Logan.” Marie could feel him running his hands over the places where he had spanked her. His touch lessened the burn. She wondered how much more there was to come.

“Do you know why I am punishing you, girl?” Marie knew why, he had told her why, but she also realized this was about making her admit to what she had done wrong.

“Because I didn’t answer you when you asked.” She hadn’t refused to answer him with any kind of a plan. She hadn’t even really thought everything though. She had just pushed against the idea of a new rule. She had taunted him with the accusation that he had no rules for himself. Apparently she was wrong about that.

“That’s right, Marie. So let’s go over everything you did wrong okay? I will list them and you count. If I miss one you will make sure to add it won’t you?” She hesitated too long and he landed a smack on her right butt cheek. “Won’t you?”

“Yes…yes, I will.” Marie was starting to lose it. Tears were leaking out of her eyes onto the bed. She hadn’t been spanked in years but remembering the last time brought up all of the shame of it. Her grandmother had found her playing with Granddaddy’s guns. Even though Marie was really too old to be spanked, she was almost ten at the time, Gran had done it anyway. Saying that a spanking was fitting for someone with so much childish disregard for the safety of themselves and those around them. It hadn’t been the pain so much as the humiliation, the disappointment in her Gran’s voice as she had listed all of the ways Marie could have hurt herself or someone else while playing with a loaded weapon, that drove home Gran’s point for punishing her.

“Good. Now reason number one. I asked you a question you didn’t answer.” The pain bloomed as Logan laid a scorching stroke to the lower part of Marie’s butt. A beat and another came down in the same spot but not quite as hard. “Count, Marie, and breathe.”

“One.” Again Logan gently rubbed his hand over the area he had hit. Cooling the sting. Was he rewarding her for answering? Marie wasn’t sure.

“Good. How many times did I ask you about the rules?” Marie had to think for a moment. The contrasting sensations between the gentle rubbing he was doing now and the residual pain of the initial smacks was making her brain fuzzy.

“Um, four.” He stopped touching her. Marie knew his hand was raised - waiting.

“Four? Are you sure, Marie?” He voice was calm but not cruel. He wasn’t baiting her so much as asking if she was sure of something. She quickly thought again.

“No, no five. Five times you asked me about the rules.”

“That’s right. Five. Count.” Alternating locations Logan landed five hard whacks to Marie’s ass as she grounded out a number to go with each blow. She could feel the heat radiating from her tender skin. It felt blistering red. The tears were escaping unchecked. Marie was unable to hold them back any longer.

“Breathe, baby.” Logan’s mouth was close to her face. She could feel his breath as it brushed her ear. Marie tried to do as he asked. As she gulped in air, again Marie could feel Logan easing the sting through gentle touches. “Slowly, that’s good. Almost done.”



Logan was surprised at how well she was doing. She had stopped struggling and had started responding to his questions. He hated doing this to her. He had much rather be fucking her but the look Marie had given him was too much. It wasn’t something he could stomach coming from the woman in his bed. Straightening up, Logan settled in to finish this. Pulling his hand back, he landed the hardest blow yet. If she was going to wear any marks from this, it would be that one. It seemed appropriate to Logan, considering the reason why.

“Do you know what that one was for?” He doubted she would answer considering the muffled sobbing he could hear. She did manage to squeak out a sound that might have been a ‘no’ along with a shake of her head. “You made an assumption that I don’t have any rules regarding how I treat you. That is completely false. Do you want to know what they are?” A nod and whispered please were her answer. “Good. Listen and count.”

“I said I would feed, clothe, take care of you and keep you safe.” Logan wasn’t’ sure if he would consider that one rule or four but he laid down four rapid blows to her ever reddening cheeks. A quick pinch to the reddest part along with a reminder to breathe and count had Marie letting out a quick one, two, three, four.

“I said if you disobey me, I will punish you, but I promised would never torture you for no reason.” Five.

With each rule Logan spanked her and Marie grounded out the next number. After every number Logan would soothe the burn by running his hand over the spot he had just spanked before speaking again.

“I won’t punish unless you defy me or you try to run.” Six.

“I am gonna take care of you in our morin’ ritual every mornin’.” Seven.

“I am gonna love every fucking minute of watching you come.” Eight.

“I am responsible for every aspect of your life, Marie.” Nine.

“It is my job to give you what you need. To help you thrive and stay beautiful.” Ten. Eleven.

“I am willing to wait to go home until after you are better, healthier.” A moment of silence washed over the room. He hadn’t meant to say that one.

“Logan?” He shut her down, unwilling to elaborate further on that rule.

“Count, Marie.” Twelve.

“Every night I fight for you, bleed for you, watch out for you.” Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Slowly, Logan rolled her over and cradled her in his lap, careful to not scrape her sore butt against the fabric of his jeans. “Breathe baby, punishments over.” He brushed a kiss across her forehead. “You did real good, baby.”



Marie curled her arms around his neck and held on as she cried. Her mind was overloaded with the conflicting feelings of pain and humiliation but also relief and comfort. Relief that he was done and comfort because of how even has he had punished her he had tried to take the sting away. Logan wiped the tears from her face, gave her a kiss on the lips, and nuzzled her nose with his.

“Shh, baby girl. It’s all over now.” Marie tried to let some of the tension escape her body as he ran his hands over her. Gently he removed his shirt from her body and ran his hands up and down her back. When he touched the top of her butt, Marie whimpered. “I am going to make it better. Let me take care of you.”

With greater care than Marie had really seen from him before, Logan laid her face down on the bed. Bringing her the orange juice bottle and a straw, he told her to drink at least half of what was left and headed towards the bag with the travel case inside. Marie wasn’t too aware of what Logan was doing exactly. She was too busy floating in this weird headspace while she attempted to ground herself by drinking like Logan told her to. The feel of a cold wet wash cloth spread over her burning skin made her jump.

“Relax, darlin’. This will take some of the immediate sting away.” Logan petted her back and thighs. “I will put a little of your body lotion on you so it won’t hurt so much tomorrow.” Slowly and with the utmost care, Logan removed the wash cloth and spread the Shea butter lotion on her hot skin. The cool of the wet cloth combined with the skin calming elements of the lotion had Marie relaxing more quickly then she thought possible. Logan kissed the base of her spine and spoke against her skin.

“I don’t want to have to punish you, Marie.” Sliding down beside her and turning her body into his, Logan wiped away her fresh tears with the cold cloth. Looking directly into his eyes, she could see he wasn’t unaffected by what he had done. There was a tired resignation in his face Marie hadn’t seen before.



“Honestly baby, I want to make us both feel good. You doin’ what I ask…well it makes me happy to have you with me. And when I am happy I’m gonna give you more of what you need and make you feel better than you ever could without me. The rules are just there to help us both with that. Your rules and mine.” Logan had no intention of distracting Marie from what he was saying but he couldn’t help it, he wasn’t touching enough of her skin. Carefully so as to not aggravate the marks he had put on her any more than necessary, he pulled her closer and into the crook of his arm. Tracing the dips and valleys of her collarbones and the tops of her breasts with his fingers, he watched her watch him.

“You just learned what the rules for me are.” He paused and she gave him a nod. “What are your rules, Marie?” He wanted to see how well she remembered and he planned on rewarding her for each one. “Tell me what they are one by one, baby girl.” Logan desperately wanted to be gentle and tender with her in the aftermath of having to discipline her. His voice was soft and low. Designed to coax and plead. “Show me how well you listen and what a good girl you are for me. You’ll like the rewards I give, promise.” A quick lick to her lips had her chasing his tongue and arching into him.

“I am yours.” Kissing her lips and petting her skin was driving Logan to distraction. She had no idea what she did to him but just being.

“See, wasn’t that easy?” Logan’s fingertips found the undersides of her breasts and began dancing along the swell of her tits. “That’s my good girl gettin’ the most important one out of the way first. That one blinds us both Marie.” Logan hoped she understood that even more now after having learned what his rules for himself were when it came to her. She gave him a nod and held his eyes. “What’s the rest of the first one, hum?”

“I do as you say,” Logan nodded and started massaging her breasts, heating her flesh with his large hands. Pushing more of her chest into his hands, Marie’s breathing increased the more Logan touched her.

“Like that little reward, do you?” His question was meant to be rhetorical but Marie answered in an affirmative moan. Logan smiled for the first time in what felt like hours. “I told you, be good and I’d make you feel good, baby.” Logan leaned forward licking the bite on her neck. It was a deep purple. The way he kept returning to it, it wouldn’t ever heal. He wasn’t sure he wanted it to. It marked her as his.

“Is that all of the first rule?” Logan asked as Marie turned her head to give him better access to his mark. She didn’t seem to care if it ever healed either.

“No. I do as you say, whenever you say,” Logan answered with ‘yes’ before blowing in her ear. “When you say,” Marie’s breathing was quickly turning into panting just from the limited contact he was giving her. Logan disengaged from feasting on her next and pulled back. He wanted to see her face for this part. Marie swallowed deep when his eyes connected with hers. “With whomever you say and however you say.” She rushed through the last words.

Some dark part of Logan coveted the idea she was concerned he’d make her be with someone else. It didn’t matter if it ever came to fruition. Marie just had to believe in the possibility if the probably was remote. Logan kissed her deep, his tongue mating with hers, his hands interlacing their fingers. The kiss was almost too enjoyable, Logan forced himself to stop. Logan had been hard before she had woken up. Punishing her hadn’t diminished his desire for her. He wanted to get through these so he could have a little fun with Marie, besides there was still the new rule. Putting a little space between the two of them, Logan urged her to go on to the second rule.

“Never without you.” Marie’s neck and face bloomed into a blush almost the same shade as her butt. Logan tried to stifle a laugh at the thought.

“Never without me, what?” He raised an eyebrow and smirked, mostly to keep from laughing at her. He still marveled at how she seemed to seamlessly accept saying she belonged to him but was hesitating at saying the word ‘come’.

“No coming without you.” Logan gave her collar a gentle tug with his finger and just watched her. There was more to this rule and he knew she knew it. Worrying her lower lip and letting out a huff, Marie continued. “It doesn’t matter whether you are the one doing the fucking or just watching, I…” Logan chased her deepening blush down her chest with his tongue and kissed her nipples as a reward.

“Keep goin’. You are doin’ great.” Marie nodded and curled her fingers in his hair.

“I am not allowed to come without your permission.” She wiggled her legs towards his.

“Ummhmm. Damn straight, little one.” Logan kissed down the center of her chest. As he kissed and licked the sensitive flesh on the underside of her breasts, Logan made them both a promise.

“There will be a time, Marie, when even if you tried, even if you wanted to, you won’t be able to come without my permission.” He dragged his hand along the front and backs of her thighs, careful to not push her onto her back. “Just a few more, what’s next, baby?”

“I don’t lie, placate or hide from you.” Logan looked up from tracing patterns on her inner thighs with his fingers and gave her a nod.

“You want to hear me but no one else sees me, touches me or thinks about me like this without your permission.” He tickled his fingers through her folds.

“That’s a real important one baby, don’t go forgetin’ that one.” Marie’s breath caught as two of his fingers glided along her inner lips then pushed inside. She was wet, really wet. Logan was questioning his sanity in asking her to repeat the rule before he was naked. His cock was weeping in his jeans. With having been hard before she woke up, he wasn’t sure now if he would survive her touching him before he let go.

Marie must have guessed at the dilemma he was struggling against because she brought her hands to his fly and looked at him with a question in her eyes. Logan gave her a quick nod and circled her clit with his thumb as a thank you.

“Ugh damn baby. You know just what I need don’t you?” She freed the last button, stroked his hard flesh with a tentative finger and spoke in a whisper.

“I…I want to be good for you. I know you like it…” Her eyes traveled to her finger laid against his cock. “I know you like it when I touch you.”

“Fuck, yeah, I do.” His cock twitched against her finger and she started to move down heading toward his cock. She captured his fingers as they left her body, licking them like a lollipop. Logan let out a groan and pushed his jeans off. Just as her tongue circled his tip, a thought struck Logan.

As much as the idea of her being proactive about his needs excited him, he quickly surmised she was probably trying to avoid the new rule. Capturing her shoulders, Logan thwarted her attempt to distract him. She really would learn one day. Logan chuckled while bringing her face to face with him rubbing his nose to hers.

“You are a smart girl, aren’t you, little one?” The awkwardness she was feeling couldn’t be hidden. She had been caught and she knew it. “We are going to talk about the new rule, Marie, despite how much you try and tempt me to do otherwise.” She lowered her eyes and Logan knew for sure his hunch in regards to her sudden aggressiveness was correct. Logan leaned in so his lips touched her ear as he brought her thigh over his, nestling his cock against her clit. A sigh of what sounded like appreciation escaped her.

“I like that you are cunning, Marie. It makes having you all the better. Now the new rule. Are you ready to hear it?” Logan hoped she said yes because the heat of her was burning the tip of his cock. He desperately needed to be inside of her and soon.



His presence against her, the pressure from the weight of his body, and his deep voice in her ear were settings Marie’s nerve endings aflame. She knew it was his command of her that was making her tingle. The punishment coupled with the subsequent care and rewards had her head spinning in every direction. She could feel his cock heavy and thick just inches from where she knew it would feel so so good. Somehow more centered after being spanked, Marie felt like she was starting to understand. Logan would define and layout his expectations of her. All she had to do was heed them and he would do the rest, although she was still left with her initial question. What if there was a rule she couldn’t follow? What if there was one that wasn’t fair?

“Logan, may I asked you a question before I answer?”

“Of course, you can always ask. I may not answer every time but you won’t ever be in trouble for being curious and wanting to know more.”

“Is the rule a fair one? Will I be able to follow it?”

“First, my girl, that was two questions. But yes, I think the rule is a fair one. I won’t ever give you a rule that isn’t fair, Marie. That would be cruel and I told you I won’t be cruel to you. The same is true for you being able to follow it. I would never impose a rule I thought you couldn’t follow.”

“Okay. Than yes, Logan, I am ready to hear the new rule.” Logan suddenly wondered if those two questions were what tonight had been about. Had her defiance been based on her lack of trust in what rules he would or would not impose on her?

“Good. I am glad. Here we go. So the new rule. When we are in our room, whether in a hotel or somewhere else you are naked.” A brief flash of Marie sitting on the window seat in his room at the mansion danced across his mind’s eye. The image was so erotic Logan couldn’t contain his escaping moan. Raising her thigh some, he tilted his hips and slid home inside of her. Marie grabbed a hold of his shoulders and curled her fingers. “Damn you feel soo blessed good, baby.” Marie gave him a nod. Logan couldn’t decipher whether it was about how good she felt or the rule. But he had to be sure.

“Do you understand, Marie? You are naked. Once we get inside I want your clothes off and they stay off until I say otherwise.” Logan shifted his hips slicking his weeping cock with their juices while darting his eyes from her face to where they were joined. “You. Naked. All the time. As soon as possible.” Logan’s ability to resist taking her was fraying around the edges.



“Okay, Logan.” Agreeing to that rule was surprisingly easy for Marie. The requirement she stay covered all of the time was something that made her feel like a freak, a reject of nature. Although the idea of being naked all of the time should have probably offended her proper Southern upbringing, Marie was quickly realizing those standards of propriety didn’t have to apply to her.

“And for now Marie,” Logan was eying her body like a hungry man, which thrilled the Hell out of her. “You only wear what I pick out for you.” Logan licked the inside of each of her wrists and kissed the palms of her hands. “I know I said I wouldn’t keep you naked and hidden away. I wasn’t lying when I said that, darlin’. But you are going to have to staying out of sight for a while based on what you told me this mornin’ and…” Laying her fingers over his lips, Marie interrupted him.

“I know, Logan.” She found it sweet that he was trying to reassure her of his honest intentions when he had said that earlier. “And I don’t mind the naked part.”

“Really?” Marie couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his face.

“Yes, really.” Marie could feel her blush returning and burning its way down her body. “I like what you make me feel and I like that I can make you…” She clenched her inner muscles around his cock and Logan’s eyes rolled back in his head. Marie giggled. “Well, react like you do.” She could feel skin on her butt tingle as she rolled her hips. She didn’t have much movement on her side like this but she wanted more of him inside her. Somehow Logan knew exactly what she was thinking because he drew back, rocked his pelvis and repeatedly slid deep inside her. Marie arched towards him and drove her nails into his shoulder blades.



“Ugh, I love the way you react too, Marie. You are so glorious when you are like this, arms and legs curled around me, wanting me. Your hot wet pussy wrapped tight around my cock. Squeezin’ me, just beggin’ me to take you. Do you want me to take you, baby?”

Logan was struggling to hold himself to slow gradual thrusts. They hadn’t done it like this before. And while being on their sides prevented his movements somewhat, the angle was going to be new for her. The desire to fuck her into the floor he had had when he first returned reignited tenfold. It was all he could do to not roll her on her back and ride her into ecstasy. But that would hurt her and he had done enough of that for tonight.



“Please.” Marie relished in the fact Logan would talk to her, ask her what she wanted, what she needed, while telling her what felt good for him, what he wanted from her and what he wanted of her. In these moments she would let herself believe that for Logan she was the center of the world and not only did she matter but she mattered most. Logan was kissing her hard, letting his tongue tangle with hers. Marie felt like she might explode. Feeling the wave rolling toward her, Marie panicked and pushed against his chest. Logan broke the kiss, his face showing his confusion.

“Too…” Marie was desperately trying to calm her breathing and her body. “The rule. Too much…I’m gonna…can’t…” More quick breaths. “Not without…can’t…need your permission.” Logan’s eyebrows might have reached his hairline when she finally got out what she was trying to convey. Not wanting her to fail, especially when she was trying so hard, he slowly withdrew from her with a hiss of disappointment. Logan just hoped he could reward her without sending her over the edge. He kissed her lips and nuzzled deep into her hair so he could lightly lick the bite on her neck.

“You did real good just now, baby. That was real good sayin’ somethin’ when you get close like that.” Marie was panting against his cheek. She found one of his hands intertwining their fingers and driving her nails in the space between his knuckles. Logan’s entire body jerked in response and Marie felt the tip of his cock at her entrance. She was inexplicitly drawn to his hands and arms; she couldn’t help her need to touch them when they were joined like this. Marie thought she heard Logan mumble something like ‘doin to me’ but the words morphed into a groan.



Logan pulled back, his control thread bare. He had one more thing to get out then he was going to sink himself in Marie’s hot little body and come like there was no tomorrow. He steadied his breathing as much as he could.

“One more thing, baby. This isn’t some much of a rule as how it is going to be; just like our mornin’ ritual.” He tempted them both by kissing his way from her lips to her collar and giving it a small tug with his teeth. “Every night after I get back from the fights I am to fuck you, Marie.” Logan couldn’t hold himself at her entrance any more. He had to be inside of her and if she came so be it, he thrust hard.

“Argh, yeah just like that.” Feeling her fluttering muscles, he didn’t dare move. “Sometimes it will be like last night slow and soft; and sometimes…” Logan’s feral side reached forward grabbing him by the balls. He rocked forward, putting a hand on her lower back and thrust deep. She clenched against him and let out a moan that must have come straight up from her toes.

“Sometimes it will rough and a little nasty. And you will learn to love it, baby, no matter how it is. Just know that every night when I come back to you, you should be ready.” Done with his declarations, Logan slowly ever so slowly, withdrew part way from Marie’s body. He was thrilled with the buildup of pain at the back of his spine as he denied his own want to simply bang into her hard.

“Should I stay awake?” Logan untangled their fingers and rubbed her thigh affectionately.

“Your first instinct is to always follow the rules, isn’t it?” Nibbling on her ear lode, Logan extracted not only an answer but a groan from her.

“Ugh, yes, Logan. I always try…” Pulling away to raise an eyebrow at her. Marie giggled. “Well mostly.”

“You don’t have to stay awake. I think I am gonna like waking you up.” Hitching her thigh higher on his torso, Logan kissed her palms and brought her hands to his chest.



“Just like this mornin’, Marie.” She needed no more instruction than that. He wanted her to touch him. She traced his nipples with her fingers, hands sliding over the corded muscles of his neck. Logan slammed himself into her as he shuddered against her.

“FUCK! You feel so damn good, Marie.” His pace sped up and Marie did her best to rock in counterpoint. She tangled her fingers in his hair, burying her nails in the base of his neck. She had no idea why she did it but Marie let a hand dip down to where they were joined, coating her fingers. As Logan paused to watch her, she painted her lips with their combine essence. Marie would have sworn Logan roared as he rolled them over and attacked her mouth.

The pain of her bruised flesh meeting the sheets of the bed ran up her back and sent electric shocks to her center. His pace was frantic now. Marie dug her nails into his back in an attempt to hold on. She begged for permission in a repetitive chant of ‘please’. Logan responded with his own litany of complements.

“So good, so good, baby. That’s it, that’s…ugh” Just when Marie knew she wasn’t going to be able to stand it anymore, Logan set them both free.

“Aggh, god damn! Come for me, Marie, be a good girl and come from me.” His face was buried in her hair. He said it as a thready whisper but Marie didn’t think his words could have been any clearer.




Just as he caught his breath, Logan realized he had pinned her to the bed. Rolling them both back on their sides, Logan searched her face for any signs of pain.

“Marie, are you okay?” Shit! “Did I hurt you? I didn’t mean to roll you over like that.” He shouldn’t have lost control like that. Damn he was an ass.

“I’m okay, Logan. Really.” She kissed him. “Promise.” Logan nodded at her and kissed her back. He buried his nose in his hair. He could stand to stay wrapped up in her a long time.

“Damn, Marie. You make me just want to stay buried in you all of the time.” Swirling his hips against hers, Logan could feel his body respond to his words. The increasing thump thump of Marie’s heartbeat prompted Logan to continue. “We should try that some time. Just hide away somewhere and see how many days I could stay hard in your sweet sweet pussy.” Logan licked just behind her ear as he whispered his words. Her hands curled against his shoulder blades. “Would you like that, Marie?” A whimper escaped her that he took as consent. He sucked on her collar bone as he worked his way towards her breasts. “I would show you all of the ways I can make you come.” A litany of sexual positions ran through his head along with the vision of Marie in sexy lingerie restrained with silk ropes and black leather. The thought ‘A scene like that might just kill me’, skittered across his brain.

Logan was nibbling on her tummy when the wind whipped against the windows of the room. He knew they were skirting the edge of when the roads would no longer be safe. Unfortunately here were too many risks in staying here any longer – the possible arrival of the X-men, the proximity of the lab fuckers searching for Marie, and the fight circuit moving on without them. Not to mention that if Logan was going to have to be snowed in at a hotel, he wanted it to be a better one than this dump.



“Urggh, we gotta get going, little one.” Marie was reveling in the touch of Logan’s teeth and tongue, when she realized he was pulling away from her and speaking. “As much as I love the scent of your skin after I have had you, we are going to be in the truck quite aways.” Marie watched as Logan’s eyes traveled from her thighs to her face. “You can take a quick shower if you want.” He looked a little forlorn at the prospect but Marie wasn’t going to pass it up. After Logan’s rather enthusiastic wake up and their ensuing activities, Marie felt a little ragged. “I am going to pack the truck and secure everything before we go.” Getting up, Logan reached over to the burrow and flopped a pile of clothes on the bed. “Those are for you, along with the shirt and socks. I will get you more stuff later. Whenever you ready, kid.”

“Thanks, Logan. I won’t be long. I am not going to do my hair, is that okay?” He seems pleased that she would ask permission.

“Just wet it. I will put the travel case with the body lotion, the leave in conditioner, your brush and stuff upfront. You can do take care of all that while we are on the road.” Pulling on a shirt, Logan heads outside to the truck. Through the window, Marie watches as he backs up the truck to the trailer in the wind and sleet.

Briefly, she considers running one more time, but where would she go? Marie glances briefly at the pile of clothes Logan has set aside for her to wear. Thermals, a t-shirt, along with a second pair of socks; that and the flannel shirt and socks she had on earlier are the only clothes she has. There isn’t any way she would make it twenty four hours in this weather in these clothes. Taking one last look at the bed that has been the center of her universe the last few days, Marie decides she is going to stay on this course fate has presented her and heads for the shower. Hopefully it will ease some of the sting still radiating from her backside.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3514