Visiting Marie by mltaylor1985
Summary: Marie was attacked by a mutant who took something from her mind. She was left in a waking coma like state. Logan goes to visit her everday, this is one of his visits.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 433 Read: 1861 Published: 11/22/2009 Updated: 11/22/2009
Story Notes:
Think Smallville - episode Veritas ( from the seventh season)

1. Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985

Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985
" Hey darling, How are you today? I brought you a new cd to listen to. I remember you talking about how you liked this group.

" Jubilee said to tell you hi. Hi. She is graduating from college next week. You would be so proud of her. She majored in pre-med. She wants to be a doctor. "

" Jean finally gave birth yesterday. They had a little girl this time. They named her Marie. Joshua has a little sister now, he adores her so much already. "

" After three years of dating, Hank finally popped the question. He and Ro' are gonna elope I think."

" The Professor sends his love. He is in Washington right now, some Bill to pass or not pass. "

" I had a dream about you last night, about us. I dreamed we were at my cabin in Canada. Funny though, I never got around to taking you there. We'll plan a trip when you get better. We'll stay as long as you want. Maybe forever. "

" Kurt sends his greeting from Germany. He sent you a present. I'll save it for you to open later. "

" The kids finished decorating the tree last night. They started on the hall this morning. I will get them to decorate in here for you tomorrow. "

" It's supposed to snow tonight, I know how much you like to watch it fall. I'll leave your curtains open so you can. "

" Peter painted a picture of Ro's garden for you. He knows how you enjoyed it out there. I'm having it framed and will hang it in here tomorrow. Be thinking of where you want it tonight. "

" Scott attempted to cook breakfast for Jean this morning. He almost burnt the kitchen down instead. It was hilarious. "


" Well darling I've been rambling on for a couple of hours now, time passes so quickly when I'm with you. Too quickly. "

" I'll go now and let you get some rest. I miss you so much Marie. I love you. "

" Goodnight Darling. "


He always hated this part of the day. He hated the end of the day because it meant another day was over and she still wasn't better. He'd give anything to have his Marie back, to hear her laugh, to hear her southern accent, to see her smile.

For her to be okay again was his nightly prayer, and like always he prayed, as he laid down to sleep, that when he awoke she would be.




This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3579