Forever his by annie77
Summary: Marie talks about Logan and her special bond to him; he's her best friend, her lover, her father..
Categories: X1, X3, AU Characters: None
Genres: Friendship, General, Poetry, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 264 Read: 1768 Published: 04/26/2010 Updated: 04/26/2010
Story Notes:
Ok this is my first fic… hope you like it :D

Please review!

1. Forever His by annie77

Forever His by annie77
Maries POV.

He is my best friend because he's the one I share all my life with, the one who knows my deepest secrets. He's the one who doesn't judge, the one who listens, the one who cares the most.

He is my lover, the one who makes love to me every night. He is the one who owns my moans and my caresses. He is my first one, my only one forever.

He is my father, because he saw me grow up, because he's always been there. He's the one I look up to and the one I run to. He is my protector, my guide, the man I admire the most.

He's my everything, my whole. That's why he doesn't call himself my boyfriend; he knows he's so much more than that.

Some people don't understand. I'm 21 and some still see me as the little girl I once was but we don't care. We keep to each other and we're fine this way, living our own kind of relationship.

I'm the one who knows his softer side, the one who knows that he's a caring honorable person. I'm the one who brings smiles to his face, the only one who makes him laugh.

But I also know his other side. I can see the beast wanting to take over sometimes and that's when I stand the most. I hold on to him till it's over and then I look into his eyes; eyes that say much more than his words never will. And when that happens, I know I'm forever his.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3706