Painful Experiences by lilmizz3vil
Summary: She's back!!.... Beware all thoughs who object to mental and physical pain being inflicted on a certain thickheaded hairy man. xXx
Categories: Comicverse, X1, AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Drama, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: Tales Of The Thickheaded.
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 424 Read: 2581 Published: 07/25/2010 Updated: 07/25/2010
Story Notes:
Cary on from You think Scott is sexy and Logan's hairy buty(arse)

1. Painful begginings. by lilmizz3vil

Painful begginings. by lilmizz3vil
L.P.O.V
I felt pain, unlike any I have ever felt before. Mental pain blending with psychical pain until my entire existence is consumed by the feeling of pure agony. My muscles seem to become taut and slack at the same time as my nerve endings throbbed, begging for an end their torment. And the burning, Jesus the burning! At the time I’d have given anything to make it stop, the searing pain, but as soon as conscious thought returned to me I knew that I’d do it again. I knew it and so did she. Pleasure in exchange for pain, some might call me crazy but I’ve got to tell you. It’s worth it.

“Baby are ya’ sure ya’ want me ta’ go on?”

“Deals a deal.” I huffed through clench teeth.

“Alright” she whispered under her breath, bringing her gripping fist closer to my exposed chest.

Burning! Spreading across my chest. Pain! Seeping through my skin! Tearing! Splitting! Ripping!

Her hands moved fast, working on her goal with her usually air of efficiency. Those bare, slender fingers moving over my rugged flesh; hurting, soothing.

“Ya okay baby?” Quiet words broke through my agony fogged brain. “I’m all done now.” She said bending down, bringing her mouth inches form my damaged chest and began to blow softly on it.

“Yeah m’kay darlin’” I answered back allowing myself to finally speak once the pain had subsided. I opened my eyes and made contact with a bright green pair of eyes belonging to my tormentor, my lover.

“Are ya healing yet?” she asked softly moving from her position, leaning over my body, to lie beside me on our bed and began to soothingly stroke my hair.

“Jus’ bout m’rie.” I mumbled closing my eyes and bringing my hand up to my chest, only to draw away immediately after because of the returning pain. “FUCK!”

“Shhh... Logan.” She hissed at me after my outburst, only to be drowned out by wailing coming form the adjoining room. “Logan!” she growled in irritation before stomped off to the next room to tend to our howling child.

M.P.O.V –

MEN! Always so over dramatic. Try having a teething five month old gnawing on your tender breasts several times a day and then suffering through your husband trying his best to give you stubble rash on your breast because he’s been sexually repressed the last few months and has the chest of a hormonally imbalanced gorilla! Compared to that waxing is a doddle.

xXx
End Notes:
This was suppose to be a serious story about the pain and anguish that cones from Marie's powers but a funny thought popped into my head and ruined everything :- I cant help myself. I guess that I'm a Terry Pratchett not a Dan Brown. Sometimes I cant help but find everything funny. Ignore the mistakes and if it's not too clear let me know. xXx
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3774