Father Time's Gift by WolvieDoesItBest
Summary: Father Time is going to give our love birds a gift...

This is the sequel to Santa Baby.
Categories: X-Men Origins Wolverine, X3, AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Holiday, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: My Big Phat X-Men Wedding
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 63555 Read: 148607 Published: 06/24/2011 Updated: 10/12/2011
Story Notes:
This is going to be a wild ride, I hope you're all up to it!

1. Chapter 1 by WolvieDoesItBest

2. Chapter 2 by WolvieDoesItBest

3. Chapter 3 by WolvieDoesItBest

4. Chapter 4 by WolvieDoesItBest

5. Chapter 5 by WolvieDoesItBest

6. Chapter 6 by WolvieDoesItBest

7. Chapter 7 by WolvieDoesItBest

8. Chapter 8 by WolvieDoesItBest

9. Chapter 9 by WolvieDoesItBest

10. Chapter 10 by WolvieDoesItBest

11. Chapter 11 by WolvieDoesItBest

12. Chapter 12 by WolvieDoesItBest

13. Chapter 13 by WolvieDoesItBest

14. Chapter 14 by WolvieDoesItBest

15. Chapter 15 by WolvieDoesItBest

16. Chapter 16 by WolvieDoesItBest

17. Chapter 17 by WolvieDoesItBest

18. Chapter 18 by WolvieDoesItBest

19. Chapter 19 by WolvieDoesItBest

20. Chapter 20 by WolvieDoesItBest

21. Chapter 21 by WolvieDoesItBest

22. Chapter 22 by WolvieDoesItBest

23. Chapter 23 by WolvieDoesItBest

24. Chapter 24 by WolvieDoesItBest

25. Chapter 25 by WolvieDoesItBest

Chapter 1 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!

WARNING: You'll never look at your bathtub the same...

Much thanks to tamisnead, DD, and my lovely reviewers for getting me this far!

Enjoy the smut...
Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
5:45 P.M.

“You ‘bout ready, ninja girl?” He said, leaning against the frame around her open door.

“In two shakes of Tigger’s tail.”

Logan went back out into the hall to look out the window while Marie finished up. The snow pack wasn’t too bad but he wanted to get out to the Boat House before it started snowing again. There were a few students out ice skating on the fountain, this time not frozen by the Ice Prick, otherwise known as Bobby Drake.


Marie grabbed a pair of gray sweats and put them into her gym bag. Then she fished through her purchases from California, picked out a few things, and some of the items she bought at the little shop in New Orleans Square. She stuffed them into her gym bag, made sure the feathers weren’t crushed on top before she zipped it up.

“Ready,” she said as she came to the door frame.


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
6:00 P.M.

Logan picked Marie up from her bedroom and he was pleased when she took his arm. They braved the cold without coats as they walked together down to the Boat House near the mutant made lake. The students one year got together, and as part of a responsibility lesson, tried to raise the money needed to install a pool. They couldn’t make it by the end of the summer because they got started late. So Scott used his mutation to cut the hole and Colossus moved boulders and gangs of kids started digging. Ororo made it rain enough to fill it and Xavier Lake was born. It really wasn’t on any public map because it was on private property. Logan led Marie down the concrete pathway down to the porch leading to the front door. He pulled out his copy of the key to the Boat House, unlocked the door, and stepped aside for Marie to enter.

“Why don’t you go get comfortable and I’ll get a fire going,” he said as he pushed a little on her lower back.

“Make it nahce and hot,” Marie teased as she headed off to the bathroom. “Nevah know how long mah bath maht be.

Logan groaned and started that fire. He ripped off the comforter from the bed in the only bedroom and set it down near the couch in front of the fireplace. He went to the closet, found a sleeping bag left there by one of the kids from a birthday/slumber party a while back, and unzipped it as he went back to the couch. Then Logan headed to the small kitchenette, picked out a couple wine glasses, and a bottle opener for the Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider Chloe forgot. He pulled out the strawberries from the small refrigerator built into the small counter that contained the sink. Then he caught sight of Marie, nude and sensually posed at the bedroom doorway; her body wet and shiny from a quick wash through, the lights hitting her just right.

“Ah cain’t get comftable without you, sugah…”

“Go on, get in the tub. Be right there, mmm yeah darlin’, right there,” he said as his eyes drank her curvy body in.

‘Wolvie like…’ The animal said in Logan’s mind.


Officially derailed from his plan for the strawberries, he put them back into the refrigerator. Maybe they’d get to them later? He locked the front door and pulled all the blinds before stripping down on his way to the bathroom to be with Marie. When he arrived, there were large three wick candles lit around the room which illuminated the white clawed bathtub in the middle of the room. Logan detected a mixture of vanilla bean, gardenia, and magnolia blossoms in the air. He wondered who was seducing whom tonight… Marie was surrounded by bubbles and quite invisible.

“I’m here darlin’ and I’m comin’ in.”

Suddenly, Marie sat up, caressed the water from her hair, and made it stay back from her face.

Logan put his foot in and felt the stabbings of the hot water hit his chilled muscles. It felt like it was three grades from being insanely hot but, he withstood the heat. He hissed when his ass hit the hot water and then his back slowly found the near cool edge of the tub. Fortunately, Charles had the forethought to get a custom built claw foot bathtub that could hold someone at least 6’3 in height. Logan easily fit inside the tub with legs fully outstretched and room to spare.

“New candles?” He asked.

“Flown in bah hand from California.”

“I approve, they’re not too strong.”

“Ah’m glad.”


Marie’s feet took on a life of their own as they found Logan’s groin. She totally took him by surprise at first but then she saw his eyes darken and he lowly growled. Her toes gently tickled him under water and then she suddenly felt his strong grip on her right foot. Out of the blue he started to massage it. Then without warning, she felt Logan’s toes inside her petals searching for her pearl. He continued to massage her foot and arouse her with his own when he found the right spot, until she was bucking in the tub. And then he unexpectedly stopped and she was left panting, with hunger for him to continue.

“Wah’d ya stop sugah? Ah was almost they-ah,” Marie whined.

“I’m takin’ it slow baby. Don’t want the party to end before the main event…” He said, complete with the wicked eyebrow arch.

‘Oh this ain’t happenin’… He’s got anothah thang comin’ if he’s gonna leave meh hangin’,’ Marie thought. ‘No way in hayl.’

Then she disappeared again under the bubbles. She had an idea… She popped up right in front of his face with a wicked look on hers. She took a deep breath and disappeared again.


The next thing Logan felt was his head pushing through Marie’s lips underwater. He moaned as he felt her take his base into her hand before she began to suck on his flesh. He gripped the edge of the tub as he threw his head back, his crown filling with all kinds of pleasure alarms going off. He started moaning her name when she suddenly stopped, came up for air, and then went back under with full lungs. The blood continued to flood his organ as his capillaries continued to dilate. She flicked her tongue over his slit and Logan nearly came right there. He hated to stop her but, he needed to or the theme of taking their time would be over. He reached down and pulled her up with his hands under her arms. He brought her lips to his and he passionately kissed her, lingered on her lower lip before he let her go.

She left him and went back to her side of the bathtub. Logan followed and placed himself between her legs. He hungrily kissed her this time as his left hand began to cup and caress her right breast. She moaned as he took his lips to her neck as his right hand went to the opposite breast. He kissed, sucked, and licked her neck before he slid his body down to suckle her nipples to hardness; facial hair tickling her as his mouth moved. His hands went where his foot had been earlier and he saw her move her legs up higher to rest along his ribcage. Logan’s middle finger on his right hand sank into her wet sheath as the thumb of his left hand played with her engorged rosebud. His lips found hers again and they ravenously began kissing each other.

“Ooh, oh, sugah…” He heard Marie moan as he hit a particularly sensitive spot.

“Like that darlin’,” he said, in a teasing tone.


Marie thought she was going to go mad. Here for the second time that evening, he was trying to get her off, and she guessed he might bring her to the edge of the cliff. Then pull her back from the brink. It was so unfair so, she took his flesh into her hand. She minded the curly hair and began to stroke him; he hadn’t gotten soft in the time he spent on her but, she wanted to make sure he kept up with her so that when she was ready to come, he would be ready to dive into her warm cave underwater.

“Darlin’, feels good,” was all she heard Logan utter as she picked up the pace a bit.

Then she felt Logan do the same thing. The white tiled floor below them began to take on the deluge of the water as it escaped the bathtub. Fortunately, it had quite a ways to go before it would reach the hardwood floor in the bedroom. Marie came close to her breaking point and stopped to guide his flesh to where the middle finger on his right hand had been. He whimpered and then she locked her ankles together over his lower back. She was ready to rock and roll.

“Now Logan, now.”


Logan didn’t need to be told twice. He moved his hands to the edge of the tub to pull himself up. His forearms rested on her shoulders as he dove into her familiar warm valley. He sighed as he felt her tightness all around him. Then when she pulled his head down to kiss him he withdrew from her and came back strong. And so began the ebb and flow of their love. Insatiably kissing each other with barely any breathing between short breaks and then back for more; both panting and moaning of each other’s names. Surprisingly, when Logan felt Marie’s walls as they gripped him, he thought she was about to come but, she kept going. Like she was creating a false orgasm to trigger his own fantastic orgasm.

‘Awww, hell,’ he thought as it actually worked.

He watched as she pulled her legs up higher, up over his shoulders and that was all he needed to fly.

“I’m there, I’m comin’ darlin’, comin’ for you baby. Ohh god Marie!”

Somehow Logan managed to keep his control on the animal as he flew off into that beautiful place known as ecstasy, continued to thrust as he gave her every last drop of his essence. Then he moved to the right side of Marie’s body.


Marie had an orgasmic experience when she gripped Logan inside her but, it wasn’t her true orgasm. What she had was like a light beer when you were thirsting for a pint of Guinness. As he continued to thrust she felt another orgasm building inside her. When he gave her his last plunge and every last bit of energy he had left, she finally found that pint of Guinness.

“Logan! Ohh gawd, sugah! Yesss!” She cried out. “Ah came for ya baby. Gawd, that was hot.”

She felt what water was left in the tub begin to get a little cold and her energy level left the bathtub with most of the water. Soon she would have to refill it or begin to feel the cold from the room bite her skin.


Logan backed from her side of the tub, opted for his own. He reached for her hand and pulled her over to his side. He took her into his arms, her back to his chest. His softening flesh now pressed between her buttocks as she sat between his legs. He looked down at her neck as she casually let her head fall to his shoulder, her eyes to the door. He kissed her neck and hugged her tighter.

“I’ve been wantin’ to do that since before we left California.”

“Ah can just imagine.”

As if he could have examined her thoughts, Logan reached for the hot water knob to his right and turned it on. He waited the appropriate time to refill the bathtub to a comfortable level with hot water and shut the flow off. He felt Marie relax and the sigh that escaped her lungs.

“Ah’m so happy Logan, let’s just stay heah the rest of owah lahves.”

“I suppose but, I don’t wanna look like a prune for the rest of my life.”

“But ah don’t think we would because we heal.”

“Not without sustenance, darlin’.”

“Logan, what did ya wanna do fer din-ah?”

“I was thinkin’ ‘bout more dessert first,” and then kissed the back of her hand he’d brought to his lips.

“Ohh, sugah, you’re insaytiable.”

“I know but, you love me anyway, darlin,” Logan said before he kissed her again.


This time, Logan’s kiss was sweet but, it didn’t have the fire that Marie probably thought it might have. He didn’t linger as long either. Then his stomach abruptly roared; it had been several hours since he’d eaten.

“Time for that sustenance.”

He pulled Marie up and then pushed himself up from his position behind her. He stepped out of the bathtub to a soaked bath rug below his foot. It squished when took another step towards the towel rack on the wall. Logan grabbed for a sky blue bath sheet off the rack, wrapped it around his waist, and tucked it in just below his belly button. Then he grabbed the other towel and held it up for Marie to step into. She stood and he wrapped her in the towel. He tucked it right under her left armpit and then kissed her skin right in her feminine jugular notch. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her out to the Living Room where the fireplace and his makeshift nest of bedding awaited the couple.


Boat House Living Room
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
8:30 P.M.

Marie felt like she was floating on clouds as Logan carried her into the Living Room. He set her feet down on the floor next to the unzipped sleeping bag over the comforter.

“Have a seat and I’ll be right with you, my Queen.”

“As ya wish, sire,” Marie teased before dropped the towel; she got comfortable on the comforter and covered up with the sleeping bag.

She lay there, with her back to the fire, and warmed up. She looked up to see Logan coming back to her with a carefully balanced tray in his hands. He set it down on the couch seat closest to him. She pulled back the sleeping bag and invited him in. He dropped his towel over her head and before she could move it he had hidden his lower half in the impromptu bed.

“What ya hidin’ ovah there?”

“Here, open this, pour some into these, and I’ll handle the dessert.”

Marie did as he asked and poured the Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider for them both. A warm feeling of utter and complete love and happiness washed over her. She wondered if the night could get any more fantastic than it had started out.


While in the kitchenette, Logan pulled a box out of a plastic bag and opened it to pull out one individually wrapped dark chocolate, white chocolate dipped strawberry at a time. He placed them around a twelve inch plate. The strawberries were decorated like little grooms and brides. The groom’s had a dark chocolate tuxedo outer shell with a small white chocolate vee for a white tuxedo shirt. The buttons were drops of dark chocolate and the small black bow ties were made of the same dark chocolate. The bride’s were dipped in white chocolate on one side and then the other to create an upside down triangle. Then where the red was left bare; there were white chocolate drops in a line like pearls. Logan leaned back against the couch and took his champagne glass from Marie, the strawberries on the plate behind him. From where she is, she can’t see the array of strawberries on the large plate. He was glad when she moved in closer to get a peek of what he had behind him.
End Notes:
Hehe, so did you come out like a prune from reading this? Aww, go take a cold shower... :) Then don't forget to review! Love and Hugs!
Chapter 2 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexuual Content!!

WARNING: You'll never look at strawberries the same...

This chapter was brought to you by Hugh and Elmo, and concentrate... LOL!

Savor the chapter... Enjoy!
“Close your eyes,” Logan whispered seductively. “And leave your mouth open…”


Marie instantly felt turned on by his request. She did so and he slipped the first decorated groom strawberry through her lips.

“Now eat,” he whispered.

She could taste dark rich chocolate and oh strawberry. It was so juicy that she accidentally dribbled a little of the juice down her face. Logan quickly leaned in, cleaned up the juice with his tongue, and came up for a kiss. A deeper one than Marie expected. He broke off when she moaned into his kiss.

“Oh, sugah. Ah think ah wanna skip din-ah altagethah if we can keep doin’ what we just did.”

“You feed me.”

“Gawd Logan, that thing’s huge! Where did ya git these? Strawberries ain’t in season ‘til May.”

“California and I’ve been savin’ ‘em for a while. We needed to use them up tonight before they go bad.”

“Ah’m thinkin’ we’ah gonna go bad before they do,” Marie smiled, “How many did ya bah?”

“Minus the one you just ate, two dozen. One dozen dark and one dozen white chocolate.”

“Oh boy, we’ah gonna be drownin’ in ‘em if they’ah just as big as the one ah ate.”

“I figured my ever beautiful and hungry Marie, bride-to-be would help me eat ‘em.”

“But sugah, ya fatten meh up and ah ain’t gonna look good in mah weddin’ dress.”

For that statement, she earned the eyebrow and a smirk…

“I can think of a few ways to burn these off,” he said and then smiled.

“Oh you… So insaytiable,” she said before she tossed the pillow on his side of the makeshift bed at him.

Then Marie took the bride strawberry out of the wrapper and held it to Logan’s lips. First, she teased him with the white chocolate, rubbing it on his lip but then not allowing him to eat it. Suddenly, he grabbed her forearm and took a bite. She licked up the juice like Logan had and came up for her victory kiss. She slipped in her tongue, tasted him and the sweet fruit. He growled; she backed off, and took a sip of her sparkling cider. She left Logan panting a little and confused about what had just occurred.

“Earth ta Logan, come down Space Man… Yer turn.”

“Right,” he said and she caught his wicked smile as it made an appearance.

Marie suddenly felt a warmth far greater than the fire building below the sleeping bag from that look on his face.


Logan put the plastic white cap on the Martinelli’s bottle and moved his glass out of the way to the end table next to the couch. He picked up another bride strawberry from over his shoulder and moved in closer to her naked torso, propped up by her left arm.

“Lie down and relax,” he softly ordered. “Close your eyes.”

She moved and laid flat on her back, her head on a pillow from the couch, and did as he asked. Logan leaned in and placed the white chocolate bride strawberry right between Marie’s breasts.

“Gawd Logan, that’s cold!” She cried out.

“It won’t be for long.”

Logan grabbed a groom strawberry from the plate and moved under the sleeping bag cover.

“Where ya goin’ sugah?”

“I’m goin’ divin’,” he wickedly smiled, that spark of evil in his eye.

“Oh no,” Logan heard her moan as he began to stroke her engorging flesh with the cold strawberry.


The chocolate warmed and it began to make a mess all over the petals of her womanly flower. Logan ate the rest of the strawberry and then moved in as the cleaning crew. He caressed her walls with his tongue, lapping up every bit of chocolate. The sensations he was sending through Marie he knew were driving her wild because her body began to writhe on the comforter.

“Oh Logan… Yes. Ohhh. Yeah... Yeah.”

She thrust up into his face as he flicked the tip of his tongue over her love bead. Then Logan suddenly stopped and came up to clean up the melted chocolate on her chest. He paused and devilishly grinned before he took the left nipple into his mouth. He sucked and flicked his tongue over it while playing with the other in his thumb and index finger.

“Sugah, you can play with mah instrum… Ent pan… El anytahm ya lahk,” Marie managed to moan.

“Like that Marie?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Good, because it’s your turn,” Logan said and left her hanging again.


Marie growled at his stopping and groaned that she didn’t want to move but then she realized her revenge was at hand.

“Git comfy.”

Logan grabbed the pillow Marie threw at him and he laid back. She watched him as he wiggled around for a few seconds getting in place.

“All yours darlin’,” she heard him say when he was ready.

He had no idea what delicious revenge she had in mind…

Marie swiftly smashed a groom strawberry on his chest, spread the juice, and bits of strawberry parts and chocolate every place her eyes could find naked flesh.

“What the hell did you do that for? Now I’m gonna be all sticky.”

She wickedly looked at him and seductively licked the chocolate off her fingers in perfectly good teasing manner. “And there’s a problem with that?”

“Nope, none at all,” said Logan, his eyes transfixed on her fingers.


Marie took another strawberry and began to tease his hardening flesh with it. She rubbed it all over the naked flesh. The heat of his body made the chocolate melt pretty fast and she used her fingers to spread some of it up and down his shaft. She moved in between his legs as he pulled up his knees to put his feet on the comforter; she moved in for the kill. Marie heard Logan moan as her tongue slid along his love pipe.

“Oh god Marie… Baby.”

She continues down and lightly flicks her tongue on the nerve in the V at his base. Logan thought he almost went to heaven. He began to thrust up into her face.

“Ahh damn darlin’… That felt good.”

“If ya lahked that, how ‘bout this,” she asked before she took his very pink head into her mouth.

Marie swirled her tongue around his sensitive head and and over his slit.


Logan felt like his brain’s warning alarms were going off, that he was about to lose control but at the moment, he didn’t really care anymore. He lost him in the moment and only Marie, Marie, made him feel like he could fly; which was impossible with an adamantium laced skeleton. He felt like he was floating and there was no floor below him. All conscious thought was lost to him as he continued to just feel. The animal liked what was going on but he stayed back for Logan’s enjoyment. When the time was right, he, sure as hell was going to push through.


Marie opened up her telepathic mutation to get a feel for what was happening in Logan’s mind. She heard what was going on and she began to help send some of the blood back to his brain by taking off some of the edge.

“Earth ta Logan, come back ta base. Should we stop?”

“Oh god no,” Logan said dazedly.

She took the tall order into her mouth and Logan almost came off the floor as he watched her. She used her hands to both stroke him and cup him. He began to voluntarily thrust up; she could hear that he was weakly trying to hold onto his control.

“God Marie, Marie, you make me fly.”

“And heah ah’ve been tryin’ ta git ya ta stay neah meh.”

“If you keep doin’ what you’re doin’ Marie, I’m never comin’ down.”

“Nevah say nevah, Logan.”

“How about we kill the rest of the strawberries off, hit the shower, and then head into bed.”

“Sounds lahk a deal but we need moah food than just strawberries and chocolate, with a sparklin’ apple cider chase-ah.”

“I can make a big breakfast in the mornin’,” he said looking down at her.

“Bah mornin’, you ain’t gonna be gettin’ up ta go anywhere but pee, sugah.”

“True. Think we could get someone to bring us room service out here?”

“Prolly not,” Marie stood up and pulled up the sleeping bag from Logan.


“Darlin’, what are you doin?”

“Cleanin’ up so we can hit tha shower.”

Logan stood up and nakedly padded off to the kitchenette to put the sparkling cider bottle into the fridge, along with the left-over strawberries. Then he headed back into the bathroom to start the shower. He opened the shower door, turned on the hot water knob, and then sat down on the built-in white tiled bench. He relaxed by putting his head back to the wall while waiting for Marie.


Marie gathered up the rest of the bedding and put it back on the bed before going to the kitchenette herself. She found the hot water bottle she’d put under the sink and filled it full of almost boiling hot water. Then she carried it into the bedroom and put it in between the sheets to warm them. Marie then put the comforter back on the bed and spread the sleeping bag on top of that to make sure the bed would be cozy. With their luck they might find it frozen when they got out of the bathroom. She headed in to the bathroom. She opened the steamed glass door and stepped inside. Logan closed the door for her and then the fun began… The steam in the shower felt good to both of them, including the steam that wasn’t part of the shower felt great.


Boat House Bedroom
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:30 P.M.

After vigorously toweling each other’s bodies to get the blood flowing near the skin and getting ready to head to bed.

“Last one into the bed has ta make tha othah breakfast in bed fer a yeah. And no cheatin’,” she said a second later and faked moving closer to the bed.

Logan took a naked flying leap toward the bed and scored in first.

“Ya cheated.”

“No I didn’t, you tried to get a head start. So you cheated.”

“So then ah guess we both owe each othah breakfast in bed for a yeah,” said Marie with a shy smile.

“I can live with that,” Logan smiled back as he put his feet inside the sheets and kicked something semi warm, “What the hell was that?”

“Sorry, ah put a hot watah bottle in the bed ta warm it up before we got in.”

“Where’d you learn that?”

“Mah grandmah used ta do it when the family would come ta visit fer Christmas. Ah had a quilt in a wedding ring and a hot water bottle in my bed. She told meh when ah was little that she just knew ah was gonna meet a good man someday, so she put all mah favorite colors into tha desahn. Mah parents had a wedding ring quilt in the colors of their wedding. My grandmothah had a wedding ring she still sleeps undah ta remembah mah granddad. Ah should write mama and have her send it.”

“I’d love to see both.”

“Ah’d lahk ta show them to you.”

“You should also let them know their daughter is getting married,” Logan said, concerned that Marie wouldn’t.

“Ah don’t wanna tahlk ‘bout that raht now.”

“Marie, you’re gonna have to someday.”

“Ah know but, they kicked meh out because ah was a mutant, devil spawn even. Ah don’t think they have a raht ta be in mah life anymoah.”

“People make mistakes Marie, look at me. I’m a class A fuck up. I couldn’t get my head outtah my ass. I didn’t realize I was in love with you because I was chasing after Jean.”

“Tha important part Logan, is that you changed. They haven’t. Not once in awl tha tahm ah’ve been in New Yawk, have they tried ta contact meh.”

“Marie, don’t fight me on this. You know you’ll hate yourself if you don’t be the bigger person and contact them,” Logan said, feeling a bit too old fashioned for his own good.

He knew that if Marie didn’t have her parents at the wedding, that she’d regret it. So what if she was marrying a dangerous, hairy mutant, like him? They would just have to deal with it because he wasn’t leaving Marie’s side anytime soon.
End Notes:
Hehe, now go take a cold shower and come back to let me know how you made it through... Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 3 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Logan finally finds out about his family...

Sorry for the delay, there was a holiday and all.

I'm not having a good day at dialysis so I'm gonna go bury myself in Logan's care for a while.

I hope you enjoy the weekend treat!
Communications Office
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Monday, December 28, 2009
11:35 A.M.

Jubilee forgot she needed something at the school for planning Marie and Logan’s wedding. She borrowed one of Remy’s planes to fly back. Kitty usually held the position of answering the phones but, she needed to meet Bobby for lunch. Jubilee offered to fill in for a couple hours.

“Hello, Xavier’s School for Gifted Students, how may I help you? Jubilee Le Beau, speaking.”

“Yes, hello, hello, is Ms. Marie Caldicott there?”

“Yeah and you are?”

“Mr. Stanley Freebotten, I must speak with her on a personal matter.”

‘Personal matter… I wonder what’s this all about?’ Jubilee thought. ‘Doesn’t really matter anyway, Logan still has her cooped up somewhere since their beds were empty and it’s way after ten in the morning.’

“She’s currently indisposed at the moment. Can I have her call ya back?”

“Please do, it’s very important. She will want to know this information as soon as possible.”

‘Geez, hold your britches dude. I’ll see her when I see her, if Wolvie ever allows her to walk again,’ she supposed in her head.

“All right, all right, as soon as I see her I will pass on the message.”

“She has my number.”

“Okay, thanks for calling,” she said before she hung up. “What a weirdo.”


A couple hours later, she was ready to leave to go back home, Jubilee had just about had it with her two teammates. It was killing her to find out the important personal information that Marie needed to know. She decided to check out the Boat House, since they weren’t in their rooms.


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:35 P.M.

Then she did the unthinkable and banged on the door.

‘They better get up now. It’s not wise to mess with a pregnant Jubilee.”


Suddenly, Logan woke up with a roar and Marie screamed as he jumped up from the bed with his blades ready for any attacker. He rushed to the front door to sniff out… Yellow?

‘What the hell was she doin’ back so soon?’ He thought. ‘This better be good.’


Jubilee swiftly watched the door open and she was treated to a view she’d rather forget. Logan standing there, wearing nothing but skin, and his claws ready to kill the intruder of his bonding time with his mate.

“Whoa Wolvie, put those things away and I don’t mean the blades. I’m already pregnant; I don’t wanna have twins from just lookin’ at ya. Roguey might get mad.”

“What the hell do you want?”

“I came to deliver a message and don’t you dare kill the messenger.”

“Gimme a reason not to…”

“Logan, stand down,” Marie said, Logan thought she sounded eerily like Scott as she walked up to the doorframe in his buttoned up flannel shirt and nothing else.

That earned her a growl and then he pulled her in front of him, to show her his approval of her display of his ownership. He knew she definitely felt his approval poking in her back.

“What’s tha message Jubes?”

“Some dude called for Marie.” Both the ladies heard Logan start growling.

“Anyway, his name was Stanley Freebottom or Freebottle… He said he had personal information for you and that it was important you call him back.”

“Stanley Freebotten, Jubes. This is wondahful news. Ah’ll go get dressed and call him right back. Thanks Jubes,” Logan laughed as his Marie slammed the door closed on her best friend.

“Oh and you got some deliveries at the school!” They heard Jubilee yell through the door.


The animal took Marie in his arms from behind and began to grind himself into her as he growled in her ear. Then suddenly the man stopped the animal to keep what shreds of control he had left.

“Just who is Stanley Freebotten?”

“He’s tha professional genealogist ah hired ta trace your family history after the first guy was crap. The first guy was how we found Lara. Ah hired moah help ta go intah moah detail since tha first guy gave meh dead ends.”

“Okay, so why’s this new guy callin’ now?”

“Not sure sugah but, he’s got more information on somethin’.”

“You want me to give ya some privacy?”

“Um, it’s ‘bout yer history.”

“Well, my body’s tellin’ me it’s time to refill. It’s almost after lunch. You want anythin’ from the fridge?”

“Yeah, food.”


As soon as Logan left, Marie dived right into the phone to call Stanley Freebotten back.

“Hello, is this Stanley?”

“Yes, this is Stanley Freebotten, director of the Alberta branch of the Canadian Historical Society. How may I help you?”

“This is Marie Caldicott returnin’ yer call.”

“Oh! Ms. Caldicott, so good to hear from you. I have found some important information on James Logan Howlett. Quite important in deed.”

“What is it?”

“Elizabeth Howlett is not Logan’s mother.”

Marie suddenly froze and dropped the phone. How could this be true? They were so sure in their research before. Her heart broke for Logan right away and she struggled to keep the tears at bay. Details, she needed details.

“Could ya repeat that?”

“I should clarify. I have found out that Elizabeth Howlett is not Logan’s real mother.”

“How is that possible? Ah thought tha information ah sent was true.”

“I got a call from Margaret Windom, the director of the New Brunswick branch of the Canadian Historical Society and she said that her research turned up an interesting clue to Logan’s past.”

“Ah just cain’t believe this but, go on.”

“She found out that Elizabeth Howlett was his real father’s mistress. Someone he went to school with as a boy, of course he dropped out. After James was born, his real parents couldn’t afford to keep him. So, James’ real father took him to the home of Elizabeth Howlett, an old friend who happened to be rich and was barren. She and her husband took James in as a baby and adopted him as their own. James’ real mother died after giving birth to twin girls. James’ real father came to see his son after a night of intoxication. Which is what you said lead to his death.”

“Raht, according ta what ah pieced tagethah,” Stanley didn’t need to know that Logan was the one that killed him.

“We found Elizabeth Howlett’s diaries in our archives. And I have had them photocopied for you, at least the information relating to James.”

“But how does New Brunswick tie intah all this?”


“After Elizabeth Howlett’s husband was murdered by Logan’s real father, she left the province, having had enough of the wilderness of the Canadian west. She took what money, valuables she could find in the house, moved to New Brunswick where she lived out the rest of her days as a widow. That’s where we found her diaries.”

“Oh mah gawd. So, what happened ta tha twins? What was his mother’s real name? His father’s real name?”

“Lady Rebecca Westley. She came from England, once rich. And then she met James’ real father, Victor Creed, the first, and fell in love. As you could probably guess, he was a bad influence on her. He wasted their money on alcohol, foolish investments, and gambling.”

“Wow. Keep goin’.”

“Well, we found out what happened to the twins. See I told you this would be an exciting journey when you first called me.”

“Yeah, it’s turning into quite an adventure, sugah.”

“Lucille and Louisa Westley, identical twin daughters, born to a destitute Rebecca Westley in a neighboring town, is what the news clipping says. I found out the town was twenty miles away from the Howlett Mansion. The children were secretly hidden away by the midwife after their birth because the mother had died after the second child was born. James’ and Victor’s father went on a drinking binge as I said. The midwife told Victor that the twins were stillborn and that Rebecca had died. She was also protecting those infants because she knew of Victor’s temper when he drank.”

“Okay, so the Victor Creed ah know is Victor Creed, the second.”

“Correct. James’ half-brother, Victor, the second, has a different mother than James’. Seems that Victor Creed, the first, couldn’t keep it in his trousers.”

“Raht. Do we have any clue to what Victor, the second’s mother’s name is?”

“We are still tracing that aspect at the moment. We will certainly contact you when we know more.”

Marie saw Logan come in with a tray of food for her to replenish her energy stores.


He put it on the dresser and began to make the bed.

“Great. So, what happened ta tha twins after tha midwahf hid em?” Logan’s ears instantly perked up at what Marie said.

He smelled his armpits and felt like freshening up. Maybe by the time he got out, maybe she’d be willing to let him in on what was going on. Sure, he could have listened in but it wouldn’t have been the whole story.


“Louisa Westley was adopted and her name was changed. Louisa Westley became Louisa Hartcourt. Word is she was adopted by a French Canadian couple from Quebec. We are still working on her history. I’ve called in the director of the Quebec branch of the Canadian Historical Society to get more help. She was the youngest.”

“Amazin’,” Marie said as she watched Logan undress before he disappeared into the bathroom for a shower.

“Lucille was adopted and raised by another rich barren woman, from British Columbia. She grew up to be a tall lady. Her name was changed as well. Lucille Westley became Lucy Hatton.”

“Ah cain’t wait ta heah moah.”

“Well this is where the story really twists. James and Victor didn’t know they had sisters. The sisters didn’t know they had family, much less that they didn’t know that each other were alive. We kept digging and found another twist. Lucy Hatton grew up and married David Kent from Montana. From that union, Evelyn Kent was born. Then sometime later, she married Simon Cole. They had Beth Cole. Beth Cole married Franklin Shelby. Elizabeth Shelby was born and later married John Kirkland. From that union we arrive at Lara Kirkland. And then Lara Kirkland married Frank Wyle.”

“Oh mah gawd. When we trahd to trace Lara before, the person we went ta just said Lara Wyle was Logan’s distant cousin. He didn’t provahd much proof. When ah asked him ta go furthah back ta fahnd how distant a cousin she was, the person said it was a dead end. Three years of mah own research and ah couldn’t find this out. So you’re sayin’ that Logan has two sisters?”

“Oh, no, no. Must have been an amateur, I also have access to things he might not have wanted to look into. I wish I could have helped you then. And yes, I am. Two identical twin sisters, Louisa and Lucille Westley. I have a picture of Lucille that I copied and it went out in the mail today with the diary information.”

“Raht. So, where are Lucille and Louisa buried?”

“Lucille is buried in a simple private cemetery in Montana. If you would like, I can contact my colleagues in the states and find out the exact locations of the burial sites.”

“Yes. Please. Get meh as many addresses as ya can.”

“I will do so after the holidays, as my office is closing tomorrow for the rest of the year.”

“That will be fahn. Thank you for your call. Good-bah.”


“Baby, your food’s gettin’ cold,” Logan said as he came back in from the shower dressed in a towel.

He watched Marie hang up the phone and she looked at him with such love, sadness in her eyes before she looked down at the floor. Instantly, Logan went to her side and knelt by the chair as he smelled the scent of salt water.

“Baby, what is it,” he asked as he stroked her arm.

Then the flood gates opened. He brought a finger up to lift her chin and her eyes were full of tears. No words were spoken between them as he watched a single tear blaze a trail down her cheek. Her tears ripped at his heartstrings to the point that he almost began to tear up. She reached out and hugged his neck as she continued to cry. Logan wrapped her in his arms and held her tight as he stood. He scooped her up and took her back to the freshly made bed. He gently set her down in the middle of the bed and sprawled alongside her.

“Ah’m sorry. Ah’m bein’ a crah-baby,” she finally spoke.

“What’s wrong? Was what that guy had to say that bad?”

“Oh sugah, ah don’t know where ta begin…”

“At the start,” Logan said, trying to be funny; anything to get Marie’s smile back.

If he could get Marie to smile, all was right with the world…

“Ah should see the Professor first.” She threw him for a second.

“What, why? What’s he got to do with anything? Marie, what is it?”
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this... Please let me know with your great reviewing power. Thanks in advance for any reviews!
Now, go hit the next button and get your second dose... LOL!
Chapter 4 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
More family stuff hitting the fan...

Hope you all like this!

Thanks to tamisnead for being my beta!
He didn’t like where the situation was headed. If she went to Chuck, he might want to keep the information from him and he didn’t want to be left in the dark anymore. Because to him, it meant that she couldn’t trust him.

“Ah cain’t tell ya, yet. Ah don’t know what it’s gonna do to ya once ya know what ah know.”

“I can handle it Marie, trust me.”

“Not this Logan, tha information ah now have is too big fer ya ta handle alone. Trust that ah know what’s best. Besahds, you in heah, doesn’t want ya to know yet eithah. Gimme a half an hour. Ah’ll be raht back.”

“You better eat and get dressed first. Then we’ll both go.”


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
2:25 P.M.

Logan was on his cell phone waiting to talk to Hank. He was on hold while Hank took some important samples out of the centrifuge, samples he had no clue were Marie’s. Marie was in with the Professor.

“By the way, thank you my boy.”

“What for?”

“You won me the office pool.”

“Which was?”

“On who would propose first.”

“That’s actually the reason I’m callin’.”

“Don’t tell me, you changed your mind…”

“I’m going to propose to Marie on New Year’s Eve.”

“Logan, are you crazy?”

“I don’t want a huge group of people there with us. I just want it to be me and her.”

“You’re acting like I can actually do this. I’m not sure I can get the proper clearance on such short notice.”

“You said, done, in your email. I thought you had it approved. We should be arriving there about 11:30 at night. I wanna walk her through the rose garden and then start the proposal so that she will say yes exactly a few minutes before midnight. You know how her internal clock thing is, she’ll keep time for me.”

“Logan, I can’t do this. Not on such short notice.”

“I trust you’ll do the best you can,” Logan said, sort of letting the feral know that he wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Logan heard Hank’s groan as he hung up the phone. He didn’t really care what favors Hank had to pull in to pull his plan off, nobody turned the Wolverine down. He hoped that Marie wouldn’t be expecting what he has planned. Just because she beat him to the punch didn’t mean that he couldn’t punch right back.


Headmaster’s Office
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
2:25 P.M.

Marie was about to knock on the door when the Professor bid her to enter. She opened the door and entered before she closed it. She crossed the room and took a seat at a chair near the Professor’s antique desk.

“You said you needed to talk. I happen to be free of schedule for a while.”

“Yeah, ah do. It’s ‘bout Logan. Ah finally got a call back from someone ah hiah’d ta git moah information ‘bout Logan’s family. Ah don’t know how ah should tell him… The woman he knew as his mama wasn’t his mama. He’s got two twin sisters he knows nothin’ ‘bout. They’ah dead bah now; the man said that one of them was buried in Montana. How do ah tell him, Professah?” Marie said, letting her concern show.

“First of all, I am surprised at the information you have been able to track down. Second, I completely understand your misgivings about telling Logan. I don’t wish more pain on you both by allowing this new information to be shared but, I agreed to take into consideration not keeping anything more from Logan and I don’t think we should keep more mysteries.”

“Ah’m so scared ah maht lose him.”

“There’s no way to know for sure Marie. He could surprise us all.”

“Ah know but, he needs ta know and ah just can’t tell him.”

“I could tell him if that would be beneficial to you.”

Marie considered the option… No, she should tell him. She started the hunt for Logan’s past so she should see it through.


“Nah, Professah, ah should tell him. Ah started this quest fer Logan’s past, ah should finish it.”

“I understand. Do you wish to tell him alone or would you like assistance?”

“Ah think we should meet in heah, ah want you ta stay with us, just us. If anythin’ goes wrong, ah’m gonna need help.”

“I will do my best. I will have Hank prepare a sedative sufficient to knock Logan out if…”

“Ah know, ah just hope it won’t come ta that.” Charles agreed. He hoped it wouldn’t either.

He had given them both his concerns and the couple on two sides of the fence. Marie not wanting to ruin all that they have built together yet she wants to get his past reconciled. Logan still obsessing about his past and wanting to know more than for his own good.

“Are you sure about the information that was given to you? What proof do you have?”

“Ah hired a professional this tahm. He works fer tha Alberta Branch of tha Canadian Historical Society. He’s alsa sendin’ meh a packet of stuff in tha mail soon.”

“I see. I would like to wait for the information to come forth first but, I know Logan will be pacing the halls until he knows what went on over the phone earlier.”

“Ya’re raht. Ah trahd ta tell him earliah but ah couldn’t keep it tagethah emotionally. It was just too hard.”

“I am grateful that you decided to seek my council. I really do want what’s best for you both.”

“Ah know, Professah, and ah thank you for comin’ back ta lahf ta be heah with us.”

“I have informed Logan, that we require his presence at this time.”


Headmaster’s Office
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
2:40 P.M.

Logan was out in the hall pacing after he called Hank. His plans just couldn’t fail, or people would pay. This had to go off without a hitch or he’d end up waiting until next New Year’s Eve to propose. Too much time had passed already and he began to feel the adrenaline rush to get his proposal completed before any wedding plans were finalized. He had just agreed to be Marie’s for the rest of his life, now he had to know that Marie would agree to be his for the rest of her life. He had wanted to ask her father for her hand in the traditional way but, it just didn’t happen that way. They were not only living together but, they were also what her parents would call, ‘Livin’ in sin tagethah.’ He still wanted to ask for the parental blessing. If they didn’t give it, it didn’t really matter to him; he was still going to make their daughter the happiest woman on the planet, mutant or no. Logan also wanted their blessing for Marie, to show her they weren’t so evil after all. However, he hadn’t met them yet. They could be pure evil after all.

Out of the blue he felt Chuck’s tickle on his mind letting him know that Marie was ready to talk. Logan felt as if his heart was about to beat out of his chest. He stopped to take a deep breath before he opened the Professor’s office door. When he entered, Marie was sitting on the couch and looking at the floor, with her hands holding several tissues in her lap.

“Logan please be seated and we’ll get started,” Charles requested.

Logan was more concerned with Marie. He didn’t like the scents he was reading from her. She smelled of fear combined with salt water over powering the calming fragrances from her hair and body. Something was wrong and he didn’t like it. The animal didn’t like that his mate was stressed as well. He voiced his disapproval with a growl and a flash of his teeth.


“Sugah, it’s okay, come sit heah bah meh,” Marie told him as she held out her hand up to him.

She knew he would take it because it would calm the animal down, for the man to retain control. Logan would hold onto her hand, keep calm because she was his mate, and if she said things were okay… He could smell if she was lying. He took her hand and sat down. Marie had her telepathic mutation in play with the Professor and now she was listening in to Logan. He was greatly confused and worried about Marie. Worried that the Professor wouldn’t keep his word and keep more skeletons in the closet of his mind. He was worried that Marie would agree to Xavier’s will and keep things from him as well.

“What’s wrong darlin’. I don’t want secrets between us.”

“First off, baby, ah’m sorry fer waitin’ ta tell yah what ah’m ‘bout ta share with ya. Ah just couldn’t emotionally handle it. Ah’m bettah now that ah talked ta tha Professah.”

“Just listen carefully to what she has to say Logan. Please let us know if you do not feel yourself at any point,” Charles added.

“Somebody better tell me what the hell’s goin’ on here,” Logan exclaimed and Marie felt that he didn’t like where the conversation was headed.

“Sugah, ya know that call ah made earliah?”

“Yeah, what ‘bout it.”

“It was ta find out some important information ‘bout yer family. Ah hired a professional ta find out moah details ‘bout yer cousin. Ya know, just ta be sure. The first guy ah hired, told meh it was a dead end.”

“I remember.”

“Well, in that call this mornin’, was moah information.”

“I heard somethin’ ‘bout twins but it didn’t make sense.”

“Ah’ll git ta that latah. He told meh that they have found documents in New Brunswick, Canada from some diaries left there. Sugah, yer mama, wasn’t yer mama.”

“What?”

“What she’s saying Logan, is that the woman you once knew as your mother, Elizabeth Howlett, wasn’t your real mother,” Charles included.

“I don’t remember her or any woman that might have been my mother,” Logan’s tone was very sad sounding to Marie. “What else?”

Her heart broke again for Logan and she struggled once more to keep the tears at bay. The Logan inside her head told her that the man needed details, he needed details quickly.


“We now know that Elizabeth Howlett was yer real daddy’s mistress. He went ta school with her. He dropped out. After you were born, yer real parents couldn’t afford ta keep ya. So, yer real dad took ya ta her home. She had married rich and since she couldn’t have children, she gladly took ya in as their own.”

Logan was so confused. He didn’t remember anything about what Marie was telling him. He could smell that she wasn’t lying to him, nor was Xavier. He needed to see proof for himself somehow.

“Yer real mother died, aftah givin’ birth ta twin girls. Yer real daddy came ta see ya aftah he’d been binge drinkin’ ovah yer mama. He killed tha man ya knew as yer daddy. Then ya got angry and ya killed the man you didn’t know was yer real daddy.”

“I did what? How?”

“You ran him through with bone claws, Logan,” Charles said. “I have seen the event during one of our sessions.”

Logan felt the anger building within him again. Just another thing Charles kept from him. He started to put two and two together…

“Is any of this you’re tellin’ me now in that movie I’m bein’ kept from seein’?” Logan aimed at Xavier.

“Yes, I’m afraid,” Charles answered directly.

“How much?”

“I told them as much as I have seen in your mind.”

“That’s not an answer and you know it.”

“I have purchased a copy of the film for you to view,” Charles said with a resigned tone.


Marie was worried about Logan; his anger seemed to be growing, and the more it grew, it meant more danger for all of them. However, she needed to get the rest of her news out.

“Tha man that called is sendin’ proof. Pictures and copies of stuff fer us ta look ovah.”

“What else is there Marie,” Logan snapped at her.

She suddenly became afraid to tell him more but she went on for all their sakes.

“Aftah Elizabeth Howlett’s husband was killed bah yer real daddy, she packed up and left town. She took what she could find in the house went ta New Brunswick. She lived there as a widow fer tha rest of her lahf. She wrote some diaries there and they found ‘em.”

“So what happened to the twins? What was my mother’s real name? My father’s real name?”

“She was a Lady. Lady Rebecca Westley. Traveled here as a young lady from England with her parents. When her parents died, she inherited the family fortune, which was unheard of because she was the only child. Later on when she grew up, she met your real father. I know this might be hard for you to believe… Victor Creed the first, is your father,” Charles stepped in.

“So you’re tellin’ me that Sabertooth is my real life brother?”

“Actually half-brother,” Marie was quick to add. “He’s got a different mama.”

“No, this can’t be happening…” Logan exclaimed as he stood from his seat near her.

When he started pacing, processing the information, Marie knew something was happening inside his mind. She knew that he could smell that they were only giving him truth. Truth that he couldn’t remember but, that didn’t make it any easier hearing it.

“He wooed her and as time passed they married. Then he squandered all the money Rebecca had as well as his own on alcohol, imprudent investments, and wagers,” Xavier added when Marie looked at him.


She was right, things were happening in Logan’s mind as he took in every morsel of information. He was starting to see bright flashes pop and memories flash before his eyes. He was developing a headache. His anger meter continued to climb but it was still relatively under the danger mark. The animal was getting agitated. Why didn’t Xavier want him to know that Sabertooth was his half-brother? There had to be a major reason. He knew that he was the enemy he’d tried to kill the X-Men and he’d helped to kidnap Rogue.

“Ya wanted ta know ‘bout tha twins… Louisa and Lucille Westley are identical. Yer mama was poor so she couldn’t afford a doctah, so she had a midwahf. She hid tha kids from their real daddy.”

“Why?” Logan asked, though he feared he already knew the answer.

“Yer real mama had died and she knew ‘bout yer real daddy’s tempeh and drinkin’ problem. She told him that they were dead when they were born.”

“Who’s Sabertooth’s mother?”

“Unknown. Marie has told me they are doing more research,” Charles added.

“What happened to them?”
End Notes:
Well... Did you make it through without a tissue? Enjoy your weekend!

Let me know whatcha think! Thanks in advance for your reviews!
Chapter 5 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
More family matters...

Enjoy my darlings... More to come!
“They were adopted and their names changed by the new parents. Louisa Westley became Louisa Hartcourt. She was adopted by a French Canadian couple from Quebec. Mr. Freebotten is still collecting more information but, we do know that she was the youngest of the twins,” Charles told Logan.

He took an offensive position and listened in to whatever Logan projected. From what Logan emitted, it seemed that he was having a difficult time processing all the information. He did have concerns that Logan wouldn’t be able to take such a deluge of information at once and keep the animal at bay but, so far Logan was holding his own.

“Lucille Westley was also adopted and raised bah anothah rich, barren woman, from British Columbia. Her name became Lucy Hatton,” Marie said.

“You and Victor, the second, didn’t know you had siblings because you ran the night of your real father’s death. What I find astonishing, is that none of the children by Victor Creed, the first, knew you had siblings but, I understand why. The twins had to be kept from their real father, and now, the second Victor if there’s a chance that the twins might be alive. If they inherited your advanced healing Logan, there could be a slim possibility that they are alive.”

“But ya know what they say ‘bout slim possibilities Professah… There’s only slim and none, and slim left town. Besides, I was told that Lucille is buried somewhere in Montana. Stanley’s checkin’ up on it fer meh.”

“That’s enough from the peanut gallery,” he smiled at Marie.

Charles didn’t want to bring up the fact that Lara Wyle wanted to join the X-Men. He knew Logan would be fully against her choice.

“Could you find them with Cerebro?” Charles knew Logan would ask that very question.

“I can try but, it will take many long sessions. Right now, I’m afraid; I just don’t have the time. I will try to clear my schedule after the New Year, just for your request. Will that be satisfactory?”

“Yeah, yeah. Is there anything else I need to hear?” Charles heard the sarcastic between the lines of what Logan said. “It might be good to know that you and the twins share the same mother. Like I said, Victor the second, does not. So, Lucille and Louisa would be his half-sisters.”


Marie decided to take over the last part of the genealogy portion of the conversation. She took both Logan’s hands in hers as she turned to him.

“Lucy Hatton grew up and married David Kent from Montana. They had a baby, Evelyn Kent. Then she married Simon Cole. They had Beth Cole. Beth Cole married Franklin Shelby. Elizabeth Shelby was born and later married John Kirkland. Now heah’s where it gets interestin’. They had a girl bah tha name-ah Lara Kirkland. Ya know Lara Kirkland because she married Frank Wyle.”

“So, Lara, my supposed distant cousin, is the direct descendant of Lucille Westley, my sister. I suppose that means I’m Lara’s distant uncle then…”

“Ah’m not sure, sugah. Ah know it’s a lot ta take in all at once. That’s wah ah couldn’t talk ta ya raht away. Ah was adjustin’, mahself,” she said and then looked down at her lap, sadly.


“I think I’m okay Marie,” Logan said and then he pulled her into his arms for a hug while seated. “I can’t say the same when I watch the movie though.”

“I am surprised that you have done so well thus far Logan. I do hope that there will not be repercussions of learning this new information during your sleep tonight.”

“Ah hope not eithah. Should ah sleep somewhere else tonaht?”

“No, Marie. You belong with me,” Logan growled as he answered his mate.

The animal would have it no other way. Marie belonged with him if he did or didn’t have nightmares. She was his calming force. Really, he couldn’t sleep without her or the really bad nightmares might take him under.

“I wouldn’t worry too much Marie. You do have your mutation if he happens to injure you,” Charles added.

“Yeah, Professah but, that don’t heal the pain and guilt we’ll both feel.”

“It will be okay, baby. Listen, are we done here? I need to get out of here for a while.”

“Ah suppose. Ah could go fahnd somethin’ ta do fer a bit.”

“Thanks darlin’,” Logan said as he got up and left.


“It don’t feel raht, Professah. Ah just knew he was gonna come unglued ‘bout Sabertooth bein’ his half-brother.”

“I thought so as well. All we can do is wait and watch over him. But Marie, don’t hover over him. His instincts will tell him to run as he is doing now,” Charles said as he was still listening in to Logan.

“No, no, no, he wasn’t supposed ta run. What have we done?”

“Relax, he says he’ll be back in a couple hours,” he passed on from Logan. “Logan said the animal needs some time to adjust.”

“Tell him that ah love him and to be careful.”

Precious seconds passed…

“He said he loves you too darlin’. He’ll come back, he promises.”

“Well ah bettah get ta wearin’ a hole in mah room. Ah’ll see ya latah, Professah, and thanks.”

“You’re welcome Marie. Not too big a hole please. Don’t worry; the Wolverine doesn’t make a promise he can’t keep.”

“Ah know. Thanks.”


Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
4:00 P.M.

After the meeting, Marie went to check with Kitty about the deliveries that had arrived for her and Logan. She grabbed her small ones and took them off to her room. Then she went back down, Kitty helped her take up the larger items to her room, and Logan’s. The biggest box; she wondered what the hell had Logan ordered so huge. Anyway, instead of snooping, she took her stuff to her room and went through it.
The ornately styled New Orleans Mardi Gras mask she’d had shipped to the school had arrived. The beautiful mask was made of porcelain painted with a shiny black. Then there were hand painted swirls of purple, gold, and green on each side with a slightly larger nose than hers. Then on the upper edges of the mask were these beautiful plumes of colored ostrich feathers in purple, gold, and green as well. Marie had it shipped to the school for fear it would get crushed on the way home to New York. She also bought good handfuls of hanks of beads to match the colors of the mask and other complementary colors. The beads were made of glass and in different sizes.

Marie put a nail into her wall over her bed and hung the beautiful mask above her bed. A few more nails and she hung some of the beads in different shapes around the mask. She’d been thinking about remodeling to remind her more of her favorite parts of the south. So far, the décor was leaning more towards New Orleans than Meridian. She decided to bias it more towards New Orleans because there weren’t any painful memories there like there were in Meridian. She sat down on her bed with the next box and before she opened it, Logan’s words hit her again. She needed to tell her parents about their relationship. She had worked so hard to be where she was; she didn’t want them to put a damper on it because she was still a mutant. She could still hear the hurtful words her parents yelled at her once they found the name for what she was. They learned about mutants after they watched the news the same day the boy she kissed went into a coma. After they yelled at her, Marie went up to her room for the last time as Anna Marie Caldicott, packed her things, before she came down as Rogue. Her father gave her what money he had in his pocket which amounted to $500 with the money she had saved. How were they going to deal with a man like Logan?

She sighed as she opened the next box to find her shipment of her Indiana Jones purchases. Now she had all the pieces to Logan’s costume for next year’s Halloween party at the school. As she tore down the box, she decided that she would handle her parents much later. The time just wasn’t right to face them. Right now, she just wanted to be happy with Logan and help him deal with finally finding out his past. The last box she had to open contained the rest of the candles she bought in California. There were at least 30 of them. She brought only three of the large ones with her that she put in the Boat House by the claw foot bathtub. She picked up that box after pulling out some of the stuffing and put it in the bottom of her closet. After she tore down the boxes, she grabbed the new linen set she bought a while back on a shopping trip with Jubilee, Chloe, Ororo, and Kitty. They were 500 count Egyptian cotton sheets that were a cream color white with black lacy pattern on them in like a modern French style. Marie wanted it to feel like she was in a hotel on Bourbon Street. Later, she had plans to move the furniture, paint black wrought iron lattice work, and other scenes on the walls.

Next to the box of candles in the closet, she had another special box. It was an old-fashioned 1800’s style smoking jacket for Logan. She purchased it a while back for a wedding present to her groom. She hadn’t given it to him yet, because of course she had to wait until she asked and he accepted. Marie looked at it and wondered if he would actually wear it. She thought he’d look hot in it with his cigar in one hand, his chilled Molson in the other, and sprawled out in the Queen Anne styled leather chair in his room. It was actually a fantasy of hers. She’d come along looking like some exotic beauty, kneel in front of him with her New Orleans mask on, in a black baby doll outfit, and then proceed to blow his mind as he sat in the chair. Marie smiled as she considered making that particular fantasy a reality sometime after they got married.


Betsy and Abby’s Bar
Westchester, NY.
5:00 P.M.

Betsy and Abby’s Bar was a bar not too far from the school. It was just far enough away to be away from the reach of the students. The establishment was run by a couple of former female truckers named Betsy Breckenridge and Abby Tennison; very tough broads. Logan pulled up, went inside to try, and drink his headache away. He plopped his ass down on a stool near the back of the main bar. There were a few empty tables in the middle of the bar. Patrons totaled five, two at the other end of the bar with Logan, and two at a table a piece; Logan being the fifth customer.

“What’ll ya be havin’,” the woman called Betsy asked.

“Molson.”

She opened the beer and chugged. He slapped the butt of the bottle to the rich cherry wood bar.

“Need somethin’ else, darlin’,” she asked.

“Whiskey, leave the bottle.”

“You want a glass for that pity party?”

Logan growled.

“Butt out. It ain’t no pity party.”

“Yeah, and I’m the bloody hell Queen. I’ve seen too many people like you drink yerselves under the bar for it not to be anythin’ else but.”

“Darlin’, you ain’t seen nothin’ like me,” Logan said as he gave her the eyebrow arch.

“Oh yeah I have. You, smooth-talkin’, dangerous lookin’ types come in here all the time. As a matter of fact, some hairy lookin’ dude with long fingernails came in here last week. He looked like he was lookin’ for trouble all right. He put grooves in my bar and I kicked him out ‘cause he didn’t wanna pay for it.”

Logan lowly growled in warning as he listened to her story. So, Victor had been in the area last week. He wondered if he was due to either get a visit at the school or another beating. As if things couldn’t get any worse this week… And it was only Monday!

“He ain’t been back, has he?”

“Nah, not while I’ve been here, I’ll have to ask Abby later. She’s on the six to ‘til closin’ time shift. Why, you know him?”

“Yeah, you could say that. He’s my half-brother as it turns out.”

“How do you know for sure?”


Logan held up his fist and popped three claws out of his left hand to show her his proof. He could immediately smell fear from the woman and she took a step back. Then he put them back inside his arm.

“Those ain’t natural are they?”

“Nope, courtesy of the American government,” Logan answered gruffly.

“I’m sorry. That’s enough proof for me anyway. If he comes back in tonight, you want me to leave him a message for ya?”

“Nah, he’ll know I was here. If he comes in, you can reach me here. Don’t give anyone this number, it’s my private line,” Logan said as he grabbed a pen off the bar and wrote his cell phone number on the back of a cocktail napkin.

Betsy looked at it and recorded it to her memory for future use. Then she burned the napkin in front of Logan.

“What the hell…”

“Photographic memory, that’s my gift. No need to keep the evidence in my hands. It’s all up here, I never forget a thing.”

“Good to know,” Logan smirked at her with the eyebrow arched in curiosity. What else was she hiding?

“I’ll give you a heads up if he comes in. I’ll let Abby know so that she can let me know.”

“And just be careful around him. He’s highly dangerous if you piss him off.”

“Good to know,” Betsy repeated his comment, “I’ll let you get your drink on, hon.”

After she left, Logan dove head first into the bottle and time seemed to fly. His headache was replaced by a fleeting buzz he tried to keep up for a while. Betsy went home after she left a second bottle of whiskey and Abby took over, brought him his third.


Logan growled as he asked what time it was.

“You want me to call you a cab, sir?”

“No, the time, I want the time,” Logan said as he looked at two of the woman behind the bar.

“It’s ten after eleven.”

“Shit… Now you can call me a fuckin’ idiot, darlin’,” he said as he thought about Marie and how she was probably worrying about him.

“Nah, can I still call a cab for ya?”

“No. How much do I owe ya?”

Logan settled the bill and sauntered out of the bar as the last of the effects of the alcohol wore off. He threw his leg over the motorcycle and soon he was on his way home.


The Garage
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
12:00 A.M.


Logan returned to a quiet school in one piece. The light was out in Marie’s Room as well as his. He headed up to her room to make amends. He hoped she wasn’t too mad at him. The Wolverine in his head told him that it didn’t matter if she was mad, they could always win back their way to her good side. A quick test of the air told him that her scent wasn’t active there; hadn’t been for some time. He went next door to his room. There his senses detected salt water, fear, and no Marie. He didn’t dare call her name or risk the wrath of the student body and his teammates. They were already upset that they kept getting woken up in the middle of the night by him yelling out her name, her screaming his name out, or some other obscene comment during late night hockey game nights. The morning after was usually bad around the school for the staff. When that happened, Logan would grab on to Marie’s hand and they would disappear for a few hours until things cooled down. They usually found a quiet place to talk and catch up.

‘Where the hell was she?’ The animal began to panic, where was his mate?
End Notes:
Hope you remembered to wear that seat belt on this bumpy ride... Love to hear your reviews! They so cheer me up. Thanks in advance for them! Now, go hit the next button!
Chapter 6 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Logan has to grovel... And special favors... Of Marie and the Professor...

I hope you all like this! Because they screwed me up Friday, I threw myself into writing another two chapters. Those are at the beta now.

I know I'm posting alot but, I want to get ya'll to Logan's proposal... Which is coming VERY soon!

Love and hugs to all!

Thank you to serafim, Xgirl14, and TrickyBusiness, and tamisnead, ya'll rock!

Enjoy!
Now, the man began to panic, hoped against all hope that she hadn’t left the school looking for him. Knowing what he knew about Victor being in the area; put his emotions in a tailspin because he didn’t immediately find her when he came home. Logan frantically searched all the upper levels with his nose and other enhanced senses. She’d been to the Staff Kitchen and dove into her stash of ice cream, black cherry was on the menu. She’d been to the Rec Room, on the couch, where he found more salt water, fear, and the empty black cherry container on the floor. He detected a new signature smell, guilt. He had no clue as to what she felt guilty about this time. It was his fault for leaving her behind to have exactly what the woman at the bar called it, a pity party for one. By the ice cream container and guilt, he figured she was following one of her patterns. If he was right, she’d be in the Danger Room working off that ice cream; maybe not so much of the guilt. He knew she’d carry that around for days; she was so like him in that way, not with-standing the parts of his mind inside her.

‘There’s other parts we’ve got we’d like to stick inside her,’ The Wolverine quipped in Logan’s mind.

‘Enough, we’ve got to find her first.’


Logan stepped into the elevator with as few steps as he could possibly take from the Rec Room. He hit the appropriate button and took in Marie… She had been on the elevator recently as a couple hours ago. It slowly faded because not much air flow went through the elevator when the doors stayed closed all the time. When he got to the Danger Room, the panel on the outside wall told him that there were no active programs running. He went to the control board inside the control booth and tried to find out what modes Marie ran. Access was denied because she had password protected them from Logan’s view. He tried sequences of names and numbers, and couldn’t crack the password. He growled at the control board and considered skewering it but, Chuck would have his hide and he didn’t want to spend the rest of his days believing he was a six year old girl. The showers seemed to be the next logical stop but, the Wolverine made him go back upstairs. Searching the female showers would have only brought him smells of more salt water, fear, guilt, sadness, and left him feeling empty because she wasn’t there. Once he got outside to the fresh air, he caught Marie’s scent. He picked up the trail and thought she was down in the Boat House. He checked there but, the lights were out and her scent went another direction. He followed it out to the nearby Dock…


The Dock
Xavier Lake
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:00 A.M.

Marie’s scent disappeared at the end of the dock but, there was a boat out on top of the frozen lake. It was a flat bottomed boat so it was easy to slide on the ice. Bobby had frozen the lake early in November after Thanksgiving for those that liked to ice skate. He could smell her sent strongly in the direction of the boat so she had to be out there. Logan worried about her catching a cold out in the chilly cold night air.

“Marie, darlin,’ you out here?” He asked calmly as he could to rouse her.

He didn’t want to panic her with his worry by using a different tone of voice.

“Yeah,” quietly came back to him. It sounded a bit sad.

He wasn’t sure the frozen lake would take his adamantium skeleton walking across it but he dared it anyway for Marie. He walked up to the boat and as he peered over the edge he could see she was in a sleeping bag with a pillow behind her head, just looking up at the sky.

“You okay darlin’?”

“Ah’m fine,” her short clipped answer came out.

He knew he was in trouble… No woman ever said she was fine when she actually was fine and Logan knew Marie to know she was upset. He didn’t blame her. He’d been senseless and dense since he’d left the school. He’d especially been an insensitive idiot and hadn’t called her to let her know he was okay. Out of the blue, he could smell salt water.

“Look, I’m sorry baby, I lost track of the time.”

Logan stepped inside the boat and sat down on one of the seats over her feet; her shins between his ankles. He looked at her while she continued to look up.


Marie just couldn’t look at him because she was afraid she’d fall to pieces. She had opened the water works in gladness that he had returned. She was beginning to worry that he had been recaptured. The stars had kept her entertained while she tried to think about various things, hoped to finally sort things out, and solve a few issues. The night sky was so gorgeous because there were no disturbing streetlights creating a barrier to a clear view. Marie had actually seen what she thought was a satellite pass over a couple times.

“Are ya okay now?”

“Yeah, I’m better but, I’ve got bad news, darlin’.”

“Good.” Marie sat up and whacked him as hard as she could on his outer arm to release her frustration. “Now tell meh ‘bout yer news.”

“I guess I deserve that. I’ll own up to it. Good ol’ Vic Junior has been spotted in the area.”

“Should we tell tha Professah?”

“I have to check things out before I bring it to Chuck.”

“Just, just please beh careful, Logan,” she said as she was still sitting up, and looking at him sitting over her shins.

“Always darlin’. Are we good?”

“Ah suppose.”

“I really am sorry. I just needed some time alone.”

“Ya don’t have ta apolajahz fer needin’ tahm alone. Ah just wanted a call that ya were okay. Hours were passin’ and nothin’… Ah started ta worry some other government had taken ya ta anothah secret lab. And, and, no word was drivin’ meh crazy. Ah worried ya weren’t yerself after our meetin’ and ah worried, bad.”

“I’m sorry. Marie, you know that will never happen as long as I breathe, not again, ever.”


“Baby, mah mama used ta say, nevah say nevah. There’s always a possibility in tha tahms we-ah livin’ in.”

“No, I won’t allow them to take me, or you, or anyone from the school grounds. If they do, they’ll have to kill me first. And even after that, it won’t be long before I’m comin’ for you. Hell will rain down on them. Like I’ve said darlin,’ I’m the best there is at what I do, and what I do isn’t very nice.”

“Come, take meh inside and warm meh up… With hot chocolate or anythin’ else ya got handy.” Logan raised the eyebrow.

“I think that can be arranged, darlin’.”

Marie felt like she was floating on clouds as Logan carried her in his arms from the lake to the Boat House.


Boat House Kitchenette
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:35 A.M.

While Marie was in the bedroom getting ready for bed, Logan was on the phone to the Professor at an ungodly hour. It rang three times before someone finally picked up.


“Hellooh?” A strange sounding answer came. “I’m awake now, ohm.”

“Moira, is Charles available,” Logan asked quietly, as if he could undo waking the doctor up.

“Please hold,” she said as Charles planted a kiss on the back of her neck. She handed him the phone, “I’ll leave you two ta talk.”

“What is it Logan? You know, you aren’t the only one in this school who’d like to get nooky time with his girl,” Logan didn’t know Charles had his hand cupped around Moira’s right breast.

“Sorry to interrupt, this’ll be quick. I was callin’ to invite you to lunch, my treat. I’ve got something to ask you and it can’t be done over the phone.”

“Fine, I will meet you in the foyer about twelve-thirty.”

“Thanks, see ya then and give my apologies to Moira about interrupting.”

“Goodnight, Logan.”

“Night, Chuck.”

Logan heard the line click on the other end and he let out a rip-roaring peel of laughter at Charles’ use of the word, ‘nooky.’ His boss was acting like a common teenager. Maybe the boss needed a vacation to get away from all the horny teenage angst around the school?

“More power to him,” Logan remarked as he headed to the bedroom to warm up Marie.

Logan considered telling Marie about the Professor and the ‘nooky’ thing later. Eventually, Jubilee would find out about it through her best friend, and the gossip mill would go to work. He almost felt sorry for the X-Men founder.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
11:25 A.M.

Marie wouldn’t let him leave the bed earlier; kept finding ways to pull him back in for more rounds. Finally, Logan tired her out. He knew she wouldn’t be walking any time soon. Then he rushed up to the school, to his room to get a quickie shower before he needed to dress, and meet Chuck for lunch. He noticed the boxes in his room and remembered that he had bought that giant Winnie the Pooh bear. He considered asking him if he could build a nursery as he put on a clean, white tank, and clean jeans. Sure it was too soon to start a family with Marie but, they were screwing like rabbits; a pregnancy was bound to happen sooner or later.


Marie Calendar’s
Westview Mall
Westchester, NY.
1:00 P.M.

Logan and Charles sipped on beer in mugs at a table while waiting for their food to arrive.

“So what is it that couldn’t wait, Logan?”

“I know this is stupid to be doin’ this and I don’t want Marie to know.”

“Okay,” Charles said, perked up his an eyebrow in curiosity.

“I was wonderin’ if you would walk her down the aisle, just in case we can’t get her dad to the wedding.”

“I see. I’d be honored but I don’t understand the secrecy.”

“I wanna have a back-up in case her father is against me marryin’ his daughter or mutants.”

“Understood.”

“I plan to drive her down to her parents to try and fix this thing between them. She should have her parents at the wedding. I don’t want her to regret it for the rest of our lives if she doesn’t at least personally invite them. If they don’t want to come, then piss on ‘em, and Marie and I can move on with our lives knowin’ we at least tried to mend fences.”

“True but, don’t cause a further rift if you can help it; that won’t be good for you or Marie.”

“I know. I just want her to have the best,” Logan took a long sip from his beer as the waitress came back with a fresh basket of bread.

“So when do you plan on proposing? Have you made plans?”

“I’m gonna propose to Marie on the spot where we had our first date on New Year’s Eve.”

“I had no idea you’d aim that high, sufficiently surprised over here.”

“I’m in debt up to my ears to Hank. He’s tryin’ to arrange everything at the location. I know there won’t be roses there because we’re in the middle of winter but, I’ve got special plans for that.”

“You’re going to owe him big time, you know that.”

“Yeah, but I’d do anything for Marie.”

“That I do know.”


Out of the blue, their food arrived. Charles had ordered a chicken pot pie meal; which included a piece of garlic Texas toast and desert. He had his eye on the pecan pie in the bakery window he passed on the way to their table. Logan chose pot roast with stewed vegetables and it included the garlic Texas toast as well. Charles could sense there was more on Logan’s mind. Between waiting for his next bite on his spoon to cool and cooling his burning tongue from the food being too hot, he opened the doorway for Logan to open up.

“I sense there is something else weighing on your mind, how can I help?”

“You know how Marie and I are, what do you think about the addition of a nursery to the school?”

“Is Marie…,” he asked, trying to get to the root of Logan’s thoughts.

“Not yet,” Logan smiled. “But that won’t be for long I think.”

“How does Marie feel about this project?”

“Don’t know, haven’t talked about it.”

“Don’t get the cart before the horse Logan. I think your main focus should be on marrying your fiancée first.”

“I know. I know.”

“Have you considered that Marie might not want children, given her mutation?”

“Well, no but, that shouldn’t matter. She has control over it now. She’d be able to help our children control it.”

“That’s not the point Logan. Because of her mutation, she may not be able to carry a child full term. Her mutation might kill the fetus,” Charles said lowly.


Logan hadn’t considered that. Couldn’t she use his mutation from her store and heal? He couldn’t help but want a family with Marie. The feral side of him almost demanded that he procreate and have a family with his mate. He wondered if she might consider adopting a child or two. He’d have a pack then regardless of if the children were biologically his or not.

“I didn’t mean to sound harsh Logan but, you need to discuss this with Marie.”

“No, I appreciate your honesty. I hadn’t thought about how she’d feel.”

“When the time is right, I will make the appropriate arrangements to build a nursery,” Charles said.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:00 P.M.

When Logan got back to his room the giant box that arrived from California caught his attention. Xavier’s words came back to haunt him. What if she couldn’t bear him children at all? He didn’t want the giant present to be a downer so; he found a space for it as well as the parasols in the attic away from view. He hoped that Marie wouldn’t ask him about it. The one thing Xavier was right about; now wasn’t the time to worry about having children with Marie. He hadn’t even proposed to her yet. What if she said no? No, she wouldn’t do that because she was the one who asked him first. Logan sat on his bed and looked in his night stand for a phonebook. He flipped through it a few times before he finally found a decent looking limousine company. He picked up the portable hand-held phone and dialed the number. He explained his case and they couldn’t help him. Then he discovered that Washington, D.C. didn’t have one to spare… Until he found one by calling the last name in the book and made a reservation for Thursday.
End Notes:
Love me, love me, and please send a review! Thanks in advance for your reviews!
Chapter 7 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
On the road to the proposal...

Enjoy!
Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Westchester, NY.
3:30 A.M.

The phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the night. Logan growled as he rolled away from Marie to answer it.

“I don’t care what time it is. Your wishes have been granted, plus a surprise from the President, and the First Lady. It seems you two have fans even though this is all against regulations. You can thank me later. Good Night,” the line went dead.

Logan half asleep, barely registered in his head what Henry McCoy had just told him. He rolled back over and went back to sleep. Suddenly, he bolted out of bed when he filtered the information from Hank…The President and First Lady? Had he asked for too much? Marie would just have to love his surprise and accept his proposal right away.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
10:00 A.M.

Ororo was busy with little Charles on the counter,while prepping food for a wonderful New Year’s Eve party later that evening.

“Mama, may I haave the weenie things.”

“Which ones sweetie?”

“Thewoneswifchweese.”

“Sure you can.”

Ever since Ororo let him stay up a half an hour later on New Year’s Eve one year, little Charles discovered he had fallen in love with cocktail wieners, with the cheese filling. So now, every New Year’s Eve, Ororo and Hank let their son stay up a half an hour later because it was a holiday, and so that he could have the cocktail wieners he liked. He was still put to bed in time for the adult party to begin. The phone suddenly rang and she picked up the portable hand-held phone while she stirred the no-bake cheesecake mix for the little cherry cheesecake tarts for desserts. She delicately balanced the receiver on her shoulder.

“Hello?”

“Mornin’ ‘Ro, happy New Year’s Eve.”

“Good morning Logan, same to you. What can I do for you?”

“I forgot, what time is the party?”

“We’re starting it a little later this year. Eight thirty is about when you all can start arriving. I’ll start heating the hot foods early so they’ll be ready when you all get here. I know it’s a long drive.”

“Great ‘Ro, can I ask a small favor?”

“Sure,” Ororo said as she began to pour the cheesecake mixture into small graham cracker crusts.

“I need to steal Marie from the party tonight, just for a while.”

“What’s have you got in mind, Logan?”

“I need you to make sure that Marie gets into the limo I hired to pick her up from the party by 11:00 tonight. After she gets in the car, make sure the driver doesn’t tell her that she’s headed for the White House Rose Garden. I’ll be coming to the party but, I’ll sneak out about 10:45. Don’t worry about her car. I’ll be bringing her to the party.”

“Ok, hold on let me get a pen.”


Charlie ran into the kitchen unexpectedly a pen.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to run with things in your hand, young man?”

“Sorree. Mama is that Unca Logan?”

“Yes, I’ll let you talk to him in a minute.”

“I’ll make this short and sweet. 10:45 I leave. 11:00 Marie in limo to White House Rose Garden,” Logan repeated.

“Got it.Anything else?”

“I can’t say yet. I’ll tell ya later.”

“Ok then, here’s Charlie,” Ororo replied and handed him the phone. Her son swiftly ran off with it.


Ororo knew Logan was up to something; the White House Rose Garden? Wasn’t it closed in the winter? If not wouldn’t it be closed that late at night and on a holiday? Without warning her husband walked in withgrocery bags from his last minute shopping trip for Ororo.

“Hank, Logan’s up to something isn’t he?”

“What was that, my dear?”

“He wants me to make sure Marie is in a limo by eleven o’clock tonight and headed for the White House Rose Garden.”

“They had their first date there. I had to pull some major strings to them get in there that late.”

Ororo felt like kicking herself in the head. She should have known her husband would have details about what was going on.

“Oh I’m not worried about that. I want to know why he wants to meet her there that late.”

“It’s not our business, so why worry,” Hank said as he put the extra beer in the fridge.

“Maybe because Logan might get into trouble,” Ororo responded, knowing Logan’s moods.

She finished putting a spoon of three Comstock cherries with sauce on each of the small cheesecake tarts. Then she handed the tray to Hank to put in the fridge.

“Trust me, Logan won’t get into trouble tonight, my dear,” he responded with a wink.


Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:00 A.M.

Marie pulled out every outfit she had in her closet and put them on her bed. Now all she had to do was decide on which one that Logan would really go nuts over. An hour later without a clear decision, her stomach grumbled. She went down to the kitchen and made her a sandwich before she went back up to her room. Jubilee would know what to do but she was in New Orleans for the holidays. Ororo was the next best choice. So she picked up her portable hand-held phone and dialed the number.

“Mornin’ ‘Ro,”

“Oh hello Marie, please hold,” said Hank as he passed the phone to Ororo. “It’s Marie.”

“Hi Marie, what can I do for you?”

“Ah need help. Ham having’ trouble picking’ out what to wear fertha party.”

“How ‘bout something black and short?”

“Ah wore black and short last tahm. Ah wanna wear somethin’ that Logan cain’t keep his hands off of.”

“In that case, this calls for a shopping trip. The mall should still be open. I’ll pick you up something as soon as I can. Fashion emergency!” Marie heard Ororo yell before she hung up.


Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
2:00 P.M.

Several hours later, Marie had her dress via bamf by Kurt. Ororo sent it that way to save travel time because it was four hours from Ororo and Hank’s back to the school. In the end, Ororo chose for her the right dress for the evening because of what she knew Logan was up to… Well almost. She picked out a Tommy Bahama, Sand Dune Serenade Dress, in a butternut color, sleeveless with a boat neck, draped just below Marie’s knees, and printed silk sheer georgette with spandex came with it. Marie was very pleased with it as she looked at it hanging on the back of her bedroom door. A shower and dressing, and then a decision about what to do with her gold colored glitter hair gel? She laughed as she thought about how Logan and everyone were going to react to her hair style. Almost an hour later, she looked in the mirror. The new style came out perfect. She had it in a romantic style, the white stripes framed her face while the rest of her hair was pulled back, and rolled. Pinned back like the top of a paper bag and it hung vertically. She had put in stripes of the gold colored glitter hair gel in a kind a rainbow from her forehead to the back where the stripes disappeared into the gathered hair.

“Ok, Logan will be heah in ‘bout twenty-fahv minutes and fifteen seconds. Tahmfer make-up and last minute thangs that have tabe done,” she reminded herself.

Minutes later, face beautiful, Marie checked her internal clock and her last minute checklist.

“Nahnteenminutes and twenty-fahv seconds until Logan gits ta mah door. Tigger is in his spot in the scratching post. The garbage has been taken out. Oh,ah’ve got ta gita handbag tagethah,” and that was what brought the left over time to quickly pass before Logan was due to arrive.


Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:00 P.M.

Logan casually strolled up to Marie’s Room trying not to look too nervous. He took his time getting up to her room so he wouldn’t look too eager and sweaty like one of the horny geeks around the school. That was the last thing he needed.


Marie could somehow sense Logan was in the main building, so she paced quietly near her door waiting for his hand to thud against said door. He hadn’t been able to knock gently because of the adamantium in his hands. Then she suddenly heard the thud and almost jumped to grab the doorknob but, she didn’t want to be too anxious. She took a couple deep breaths and opened the door.

“Hiya, sugah,” she said and her eyes gave him a once over.

He chose dark blue stingray boots, black jeans, a navy blue dress shirt, and a black blazer. He still wore his heavy parka due to the cold weather out.


“Hhii,” Logan stuttered as he barely got out his greeting.

She looked so gorgeous, he was struck speechless. Almost like an angel, her hair, perfectly goldglitter streaked, and her dress just fit in the right places. He smelled his favorite scents on her; vanilla, magnolia, and a touch of lavender. She wore citrine teardrop bracelet and teardrop earrings that she told him Chloe had made one year at Xavier’s Mutant Summer Camp. The Professor had created the camp to make the student’s lives as normal as possible and to get them out of the school to keep the power costs down.


Marie could tell he was lost somewhere in that adamantium laced brain of his so, she grabbed her coat and handbag. She gently pushed him back out the door, made sure she had her keys before she shut and locked her door. She took his arm and lead him carefully out to the school’s SUV that Logan was borrowing for the evening. She watched as the cold finally made him snap to and he opened the door for her. He made sure the dress wasn’t in the door before he shut it. Then she put on her seat belt and waited for him to get into the vehicle. She was kind of bummed she couldn’t drive her baby ‘Vette to dinner and then to the McCoy’s for the party. The roads were just too dangerous and she noticed the chains on the tires as she got in.


Logan looked up and whispered a prayer to the sky.

“Thanks for such a miracle,” he said with Marie on his mind.

Then he quickly scrambled into the driver’s seat and buckled in, remembered the first time they met and she wanted him to put a seat belt on. Soon the heater was back on and like a flash of déjà vu; Marie put her hands up to the vent to warm them. He looked at her and smiled.

“So, where we goin’ for din-ah,” Marie asked.

“The party’s around eight so, I was thinkin’ of somewhere close to Blue and ‘Ro’s.”

“That’s fine, just feed me.”

“You got it,angel girl.”

“Ohmm, ah lahktha new nickname.”

“You look like an angel Marie, and you’re my girl.”

“Ah wanna hear it again.”

“What,” Logan asked as it dawned clear in his brain, “You’re my girl.”

Marie leaned over and snuggled into his right arm. He lifted it up and over her head to her shoulders to let her in closer to his side.


Mama Ayesha’s Restaurant
Washington, D.C.
7:15 P.M.

Logan pulled up to the Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine restaurant and helped Marie out of the SUV. Marie took his arm as they walked in to the building. The inside walls were covered in black silk,split with cherry colored wood below, sparsely adorned with magazine reviews of the restaurant, a portrait of Mama Ayesha, and a couple past and one current Presidential picture with the First Lady in the entry. In front of them were two doors covered in black leather in a kind of basket weave pattern. The hostess greeted them in English and found their reservation. She took them through the doors into the main dining room. It was like another world. The walls were covered in billowy layers of red wine red satin. Up above the tables, more of the billowy satin was bunched together and fastened with a giant button. In the center was a giant Arabic styled chandelier. The décor reminded Marie of harem’s quarters. Very interesting and peaceful with lots of curves, few straight lines; not too soporific either. There were no chairs but large pillows on the floor and the tables were low to the floor.

The hostess brought them to the table. Marie hiked up her dress a little and she took Logan’s hand to steady her descent to the lushly filled pillow below her. Then she noticed the Arabic music playing in the background. The décor set an interesting scene to find out what kind of plans Logan had for the rest of the evening. Logan sat down across from her and kissed the inside of her wrist. She immediately felt tingly all over. Suddenly, a waitress came up to take their order. She noticed something shiny in her tongue and she could almost see the drool form as the woman looked at Logan with googlie eyes.Marie looked away from her and rolled her eyes behind the menu, tried to suppress a laugh. Somehow she knew she was going to have to get over it because Logan was all kinds of hot… Women were going to flock to him.

“I am Adara and the other waiter tonight is Ahmed. We will be available to get you anything you desire.”

Ahmed came up next to her with a tray of water glasses. He set two down and moved on. The place was full of hungry diners.


“Could you give us a few more minutes,” Logan asked.

“As you wish.”

The waitress went away and Marie just let a short giggle escape.

“What’s so funny Marie,” Logan asked, trying not to be irritated.

“Don’t tell meh ya didn’t notice her tongue.”
End Notes:
Thank you all in advance for your reviews! They have been carrying me through the rough patches this week. Now hit next...
Chapter 8 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Par-tay, par-tay people...

Enjoy! The next two chapters will have the proposal and the aftermath...
“Why, should I have?” Logan was teasing Marie and she hadn’t caught on.

“Sugah, ah know ya know what tongue jewelry is for.”

“Yes, I do. I get it Marie. Her name means virgin in Arabic by the way, and by the looks of that barbell in her tongue, I’d guess she wasn’t one for long.”

Out if the blue he had answered Marie, easily translating Adara into English. How did he know Arabic? He couldn’t remember speaking it before then… Marie looked at him strangely as well.

“How did you know that? Do you know what his name means?”

“Much praised. It’s one of the many names of the prophet Mohammad.”

“What’s wrong? Ya seem a little confused, sugah.”

“We better get food before we’re late,” he said to change the subject because he didn’t know the answers to give Marie.


Ahmed unexpectedly appeared as if he heard his name even though he hadn’t been called for. He filled Marie’s half empty water glass and then went away. Adara came back and pulled out her pad.

“Are you ready to order,” she said to Logan, practically ignored Marie.

“We’ll start with the baba ghannouj and falafel. The warm hummus tinged with garlic and, with the pita chips. The tabbouleh. We’ll also have the mjadra and have the shish taouk. Thanks.”

The waitress took it all down and left. Marie looked on at Logan as he ordered their diner. Her eyes surprised but not too irritated. She did want to order something of her own but Logan seemed to know better.

“Okay sugah, do yawanna explain ta meh what ah’mgonna be eatin’ and what was that all about?”

“Don’t worry, I ordered the chicken kabobs,somethin’ with eggplant, and lentils.”

“That don’t answer mah question.”

“She totally ignored meh Logan. She’s been makin’ eyes at ya and she’s ‘bout ta lose one of them. Ah won’t have it.”


“So,” Logan teased.

He heard her declaration of war on Adara because she was jealous that the woman might try to steal him from her side. Just to confirm his suspicions, Marie changed the subject.

“Nevahmahnd… So, what plans have ya got fertharestahtonaht?”

Out of the blue, Ahmed suddenly popped up again at the table with hummus and pita bread. Then he left just as fast as he came over.

“I’m going to see a man about a…”

Ahmed appeared again, this time with the appetizers of baba ghannouj and falafel. Adara followed behind with the tabbouleh.

“You were sayin’?”

“I gotta go take care of some things up north.”

“Really?Before or after Hank and ‘Ro’s?

“Yeah,” Logan could see the disappointment in her face but, she didn’t say a word. “I actually have to leave early to make it on time.”

He hoped she didn’t have her telepathic mutation active to know he was lying to her.


“Oh. Well ah’ll get a rahd home then, if ya want,” Marie let herself down easy; still she wondered why he didn’t invite her to come with him.

“I’ve already asked ‘Ro to take care of you.”

“Are yagoin’ on a mission or somethin’? Is someone goin’ with ya,” Marie asked in a rush of cynical jealous anger.

How could he just dump her at a party and then leave for errands in the frozen north? She began to think she should have driven herself to the McCoy’s party on her own.


Logan could tell she was getting upset, mad even.

“I need to see some people up north.”

“So, can ah go?”

“No, Marie, I gotta go alone this time. They ain’t exactly civilized people. I’m sorry.”

“Then whyyagoin’,” Marie asked, giving him some of her sass.

‘God this woman can be frustratin’!” Logan thought and prayed that Ahmed would come back so that he could change the subject.

Right on cue… Ahmed appeared to fill their glasses. Then he walked away again.

“So, what are you gonna do after ‘Ro’s party,” he asked and then took a bite of hummus with some of the spicy pita chips.

“Ah guess ah’ll just go on home, make breakfast, and wait ta watch tha Rose Parade on tha Home & Garden channel,” he could tell that she was trying to guilt him into taking her with him.

Logan smirked while she wasn’t looking at him. So far his plan was working and he hoped she wouldn’t figure it out before she was picked up at the McCoy’s. The mjadra came to the table and he eyed lentils, onions, and rice. It did look good. Then Ahmed brought the shish taouk, which looked basically like marinated, grilled chicken kebab off the skewer, served with pilaf-type rice.

“Trust me, you won’t be alone for long,” Logan said as he took her hand.

He brought his right hand up to her cheek, caressed it before he pulled her face close. Softly his lips touched hers in a warm kiss.


“Eat up darlin’ Marie,” Logan said as he looked down at his watch. Time was quickly winding down.

“What tahm is it?”

“We need to leave soon to be on time.”

“Cain’t we be fashionably late?”

Logan growled at her in warning and she dove into her food.


The two finished their food without rushing too hard and Logan decided they could be a little late. He called for the check because they both decided that they didn’t want dessert if they were going to snack at the McCoy’s party. Hank had secretly asked for the check to be sent to his office. So, when Adara brought a fake check back, she had written, ‘Paid’, on it. Logan knew Hank was up to something.


Marie thought the servers walked a fine line of being attentive but were a little annoying. They seemed to appear at the wrong time at times. It was nice they tried to make sure Logan and her were satisfied but, the waitress ticked her off by trying to get Logan to pick up on her signals. Luckily, Logan didn’t catch on.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
9:30 P.M.

“Are we officially fashionably late yet,” said Marie as she checked her inner clock.

“Don’t worry, we’re here,” repliedLogan.

“Looks lahk we ain’ttha last ones ta githeah late,” she said as she noticed the Professor’s car hadn’t made it yet.

Marie got out of the vehicle before her date could open her door. She went right to the front door instead of waiting for Logan by the SUV. Logan locked it up and soon met her at the door.

“Darlin’, just in case I forget, you look fantastic.”

“Thanks, you look quite handsome too, sugah.”

She rang the bell and Hank got the door.

“Happy New Year’s Eve, Marie, Logan. Come on in,” Hank beamingly announced.

“Thanks Hank, same ta you,” Marie replied.

“Marie, could you please excuse us for a moment. Logan, could I see you in the den? I’ve got something to show you concerning the security on that big white house Ororo and I might lease.”

“Uh yeah sure,” he said getting Hank’s hint, “I’ll be just a minute darlin’.”

“Ah’ll go see if ‘Ro needs help.”

Once Marie was out of sight, Logan followed Hank into the den.

“Ororo will come tap your shoulder twice when it’s 10:45,” he told him.

“By the way, thanks for dinner and for all your help.”

“Your welcome.”


In fact the last two to arrive to the party were the Professor and Dr. Moira Kinross-MacTaggert. Ororo and Hank, and little Charlie had been great about keeping the secret of the night from all the rest of their mutual friends, and for that Logan was grateful. The party was a ton of fun. Charades was won in a tie between Team Drake and Team McCoy. Marie and Logan won at Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary Edition. They even had all the partiers plus Logan and Marie in a game of Twister. Hank bobbed around and took pictures of all the games and the party for their family photo albums and for anyone that wanted copies. All though, some of the shots had to require that they all promise not to, ‘accidentally show up,’ at the school because Jubilee would have a field day with them. Jubilee and family had to decline this year to the party to spend time with Remy down south.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
10:45 P.M.

Inside Ororo casually made her way to the kitchen and found Logan rinsing his glass.

“Oh, don’t worry about cleaning up, just get going. It’s time.”

“Thanks ‘Ro. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck, not that I think you need it. I know Marie will do whatever you ask,” Logan smiled and left out the back door.


Ororo came back to the party with another tray of food and winked at Hank. He knew that Logan had gone by her signal and nodded back.

“The limo should be coming soon,” she whispered to her husband.


Marie noticed about ten minutes had gone by and she got a funny feeling in her gut. She remembered he had said he was going to help Ororo with the dishes but, ‘Ro had a dishwasher… Maybe he had gone to the bathroom? She found Ororo near the piano.

“Where’s Logan,” she asked.

“Last I saw he was in the kitchen.”

“Thanks.”

Marie went to the kitchen and he wasn’t there. He didn’t even say good night much less a Happy New Year! Some Happy New Year! The more she thought about what Logan said at dinner, the madder she got. How dare he leave her like that? She thought about calling his cell phone and giving him an earful that would make a Wolverine blush. She could too, because she had him inside her head.


Ororo went to answer the door when she heard the bell after Marie went to the kitchen.

“Can I help you?”

“I am here for a… Marie Caldicott.”

“Sure, hang on. Please come in and wait here. Do you know where you have to go?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Then I’ll get her.”

Ororo went to the kitchen and found Marie a little more than upset that Logan was gone. She looked close to tears.

“Marie, there’s someone here for you,” she spoke.

“‘Ro, if ya don’t mahndah’mgonna go home. Ah’m suddenly not feelin’ well.”

“That’s alright but, I want you to just see this guy first. He’s been out in the cold a while.”

“For you, shuah, and then ah wanna go home.”


Marie came around the corner and saw the driver, complete with an outfit and driver cap. He’s holding a large red double-headed rose and a white envelope.

“Marie Caldicott?”

“Yes.”

“This is for you,” the driver uttered as he handed her the rose and the white envelope.


By now, word has gotten around through Hank that Logan was about to propose to Marie. So, they all kind of stopped talking as the music played low in the background so they could listen in to what was happening. They all watched as Marie opened the envelope and pulled out a folded blue note. She held it close so that she could read it out of the view of the driver.

“Come to me. Come to me. I’m waiting, Logan,” Marie read to herself, her hand suddenly shaking.

“What’s going on Marie,” Kitty asked, suddenly noticing Logan was missing as well.

“Ah don’t knowbut, ah have to go. Happy New Year ta ya’ll. Ah’ll see ya’lllata.”

“Bye Marie, same to you,” everyone hollered back in one form or another.


Ororo could see the tears actually forming in Marie’s eye ducts, she handed her a tissue as Marie put on her scarf.

“Save this for meh,” Marie requested as she handed Ororo the note, she quickly slipped it into the pocked of her dress.

“I will. Have a good night and feel better soon,” Ororo walked her to the door.

Then Hank and Ororo and the entire party came to watch Marie get into the white limo parked in the driveway. Soon as the driver closed the back door on the passenger, they took off down the driveway, red taillights beamed against the snow-covered ground where the road met the driveway.

“Ok you two, what’s going on,” Kitty probed after she saw the bright smiles on Hank and Ororo’s faces.

“What,” replied Ororo with an even broader smile.

“Where’s Marie going at this time of night,” Kitty asked as she opened another bottle of Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider. “Don’t make me ask the Professor to turn it into an order.”

“Look, vere’s a vite van pulling in,” Kurtspoke.

“Ah, the audio visual team is here,” said Hank. “Come, to the living room, every one. The show is about to begin.”

“What show?” Moira asked.
End Notes:
Much love to all my fans out there. There is more in the works! Promise. And Wolvie keeps his promises. Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 9 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Here it is! Happy Hump Day!

The Proposal... Part 1!

WARNING: Keep tissues handy!

Sorry for the wait my dears, but, It's worth it. I guarantee it.

Love and Hugs to all!
McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
11:10 P.M.

Special Agent Julia March got out of the van. The blonde was tall like Jean and in a thick coat. She felt irritated because she didn’t really want to be on an assignment on New Year’s Eve, she got called out of a warm bed with her black and white border collie named Cookie, walked up to the porch. She didn’t need to ring the doorbell because Hank was there to get it.

“Ambassador McCoy?”

“Yes. Please come in.”

“I am Agent March; I’m assuming you know why I am here. Please lead me to your largest television. My team is ready to get things set up.”

“Right, right. It’s in the living room where my guests are.”

“Look, I’m on a schedule here so, please keep them out of the way,” she said, not knowing the size of the party.

“By all means, Agent March,” Hank said as he showed her the way to the living room.

She set her case down on the floor in front of the giant flat screen television mounted to the wall.

“If you all want to know where Marie and Logan have gone, I suggest you stay out of the way of my men and myself. I am here to set up an audio link.”

They all shuffled to seats out of the way. Then two more agents came in with more equipment.

“This is Agent Guillemot and Agent Hess they will be doing the video link.”


Agent March fiddled with the side panel to hook up the audio link. The television had been a gift from all the men on the junior and senior X-Men teams, so that they all could hang out and watch football during the season, especially the Super Bowl. Logan labeled those trips, Teamwork Enhancement Sessions, which were really a rouse for male bonding. When the men left on those trips, the junior and senior X-Women went shopping. They named their time, Self-Esteem Enrichment Sessions. Neither group really cared that they were lying to each other.

“So, Agent March, what is your part in this little game that is afoot,” Moira inquired.

“I am here at the pleasure of the President and First Lady of the United States. Your friend Marie is en route to the White House Rose Garden. Normally it’s closed this time of year but, through certain channels, of which will remain nameless, the President and First Lady have given Logan and Marie clearance for a half hour.”

“He’s going to propose isn’t he,” Kitty asked.

“Yes Kitty, on the spot where they had their first date,” the Professor added. When I think back, now that I know what I know, I could have saved us years of torment of watching those two get together but, I wouldn’t have it any other way considering the course they are on now. Their relationship seems deeper now than when they first arrived.”

“Us too,” Ororo said.

“Now, Logan and of course Marie, don’t know we’ve set this up,” Hank said, “And for those of you that don’t know, we’ve also got Marie’s proposal on DVD as well, just in case.”

“We’re all set. Everyone find a seat for the show,” Agent Julia March announced. Those that were standing, scrambled to a chair, and those that were sitting settled in.

“Look there’s Logan,” Ororo spoke, “He must have stopped to change on the way there.”

“Logan is wearing the exact same tux from their first date,” Hank added.

“Damn, the Wolverine’s in a tux, somebody take a picture while it lasts,” Bobby said.

Kitty leaned over and whacked him with the couch pillow she was holding.


The White House Rose Garden
Washington, D.C.
11:35pm.

“God please don’t let her get stuck in traffic. Ok Marie, you’ve got five minutes to get here,” Logan said as he stood at the archway.

It was there at the archway, on the exact spot where he took Marie’s hand to walk her to the dinner table from their first date. He kept twirling the small box in his right pocket as he waited. In his back pocket was the crystal rose he had made at Disneyland. It was meant to remind her because he asked her to accept a rose on their first date. Suddenly, the limo pulled up, you can see Logan’s face visibly brighten, and it no longer mattered that Marie was five minutes late. He figured it had to be security at the gate.


Marie was inside the car wondering why she was at The White House, twenty-five minutes before the New Year would arrive. She tried to look out the tinted window and couldn’t see Logan, much less anything else. The driver got out and opened the door for Marie.

“What are ya up to, sugah,” she said to herself.

Then she noticed the trail of dark red fragrant rose petals on the glistening white snow. Almost just like their first date, there had been a trail of rose petals. She followed the trail on a winding path until she looked up and saw Logan standing in the archway to the Rose Garden. He was in a tuxedo! Fortunately, he had his parka on to keep out the cold. He raised his hands up to her and called out.

“Come ‘ere darlin’,” her eyes began to well up at those words.

Marie crossed the last of the rose paved path to stand in front of him in her coat and dress. She thanked god she was wearing white colored leggings under to keep her legs warm. Didn’t matter though, they were still shaking, and her feet were freezing through her two inch heels.

“Ah’m here. What’s goin’ on? Ah thought ya had left ta go on your trip north.”


“From Hank and ‘Ro’s, this here is north.”

Logan’s fleece-lined leather glove took her left white driving gloved hand. The exact same hand he held in that long ago first date moment.

“I wanted you at here at this spot to tell ya somethin’ and then ask ya somethin’ special. I’m wearin’ the same tuxedo and standing on the same spot where we had our first date. I’m standin’ here because on that day I saw our future, flash so fast in front of my eyes that I didn’t know what to do. It was like a sign that you had been sent to me for a reason. I believe that you’re my guiding light when I get lost.”

He could see the tears forming in her eyes.

“I want ya to be my northern star, so I can always find my way back to you. I don’t know if I believe in soul mates but, you make me believe it every day we’re together, connected. I never wanna leave ya again, darlin’. I know that I want to love ya for the rest of my life, however long that is. I wanna know what you’ll be doin’ for the rest of your life.”


“Lovin’ you, of course,” Marie said and smiled as she squeezed his hand a little tighter to emphasize her point.

That was it, Logan’s proposal… And she’d accepted with her answer. She felt such a relief. She took a breath and checked out him in his tuxedo. He looked damn fine. Maybe she could get him in one for the wedding…?


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
11:50 P.M

Ororo, Moira, Kitty, and Agent March were gushing with tears of happiness, passing the Kleenex box around to each other. The Professor used the pocket square from his suit to dab the corner of his eyes as well. Everyone’s eyes still glued to the television screen. Bobby thought Logan’s words were as lame as soap opera scripting but, he wouldn’t dare open his mouth about it, and risk the wrath of everyone in the room.


The White House Rose Garden
Washington, D.C.
11:52 P.M.

“Marie, as these last few minutes of 2009 pass away, I wanna usher the New Year in right,” Logan spoke as he took the crystal rose out of his back pocket. “Will you accept this rose?”

“Yes,” she was surprised at the beautiful object.

It was just what Logan needed to distract her. Then he slowly went down on his right knee, while digging out the little black box out of his pocket. He looked up into her shining eyes. She looked surprised to say the least. Her eyes looked almost too blurred with unshed tears to see anything.

“Oh Logan,” she barely could get out as her hand was visibly nervously shaking.

Logan took it in his, with a firm grip on it, made sure she knew he wasn’t going to let her go.

“Anna Marie Caldicott, will you do me the honor of becomin’ my best friend, wife, companion, soul mate, lover, and partner for the rest of our lives together. I’m askin’ you to be mine forever… I love you, Marie.”


Marie was totally shocked, not only by Logan’s words but, also by the ring as he opened the box with one hand. She was totally speechless as she looked at the beautiful 18k silver band with three; D color princess cut diamonds and each stone 0.25 carats. Then in a channel setting there were five smaller diamonds on either side of the three main ones. The diamonds looked small to any other person but to Marie, they were perfect.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
11:59:20 P.M.

By now everyone in the room was yelling at the big screen television.

“Say Yes, Marie!” They all began to chant.

“God these two are the most irritating people I have ever met,” Bobby thought.

“Aren’t you glad you got it together before they did,” asked Kitty as she looked down at her ring.

“Yes, thank God I was smarter.”


The White House Rose Garden
Washington, D.C.
Friday, January 1, 2010
12:00 A.M.

Right at the stroke of midnight Logan got his answer.

“Yes, James Logan Howlett, Ah’ll marry you,” Marie said as tears flowed from both her eyes and his as well.

Marie pulled Logan up to stand, ready to kiss him but, he surprised her.


Logan arrested her in his arms, swept her off her feet, and spun her around. Then he set her back down on the snow, dipped his head down for a romantic, and passionate kiss. Suddenly, fireworks erupted from the Washington Monument. A couple minutes passed by before Logan looked up at the sky, and then looked back at Marie to watch the fireworks colors play in her eyes. She was so beautiful, inside and out. He silently hoped that someday he’d get to have a daughter that looked like Marie, where she could wrap him around her little finger. Maybe Marie felt the same way about a son? Would she allow the little copy of her husband to wrap her around his little finger? He smiled at the thought. Nope, not his Marie.

“Happy New Year, Marie.”

“Happy New Year, Logan,” he heard her reply as he looked down at her again, and felt her as she held his waist tightly for warmth and the intimacy of the moment.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
12:05 A.M.

There was loud cheering, high fives given, hugs shared and kisses as well. Agent March, impulsively gave Agent Guillemot a peck on the cheek to his surprise. The Professor left the room after giving Moira a kiss to ring in the New Year, to ring Logan’s family in California in private. Ororo and Moira went to the kitchen for more champagne and sparkling cider.

“Well, I hate to blow this joint, but we’ve got to get going,” said Agent March she said as she headed to the television to disconnect her audio hook up.

“Thank you for your time. I know it wasn’t easy to give up your evenings for this,” Hank spoke up.

“Anyone want to find out who won the pool for Logan’s proposal and set up a pool for the wedding date,” said Kitty, “Of course all the winnings for the wedding and the honeymoon pools will go to the newlywed Howlett’s.”

“Kitty,” everyone yelled, at first disgusted at her idea, but then Hank pulled out two one hundred dollar bills and handed them to her.

“Put fifty on April 18th, 2012 and fifty on April 16th, 2014 for the wedding, and the other hundred on Bora Bora for their honeymoon,” Hank said, almost puffed his chest like was playing poker, raised the stakes on the pools a lot higher.

“You got some inside information we don’t know about honey,” Ororo asked her hubby.

“No, I’m just trying to get in the spirit. Call it a feeling.”

“Vat sounds like he knows something vee don’t,” Kurt piped in.

“Ok, I’ve got Hank down for two hundred,” said Kitty as she held the money in one hand and her little note pad she pulled from her purse taking bets in the other.

“Put me down, fifty for April 15th, and fifty for Australia,” said Bobby. “Brisbane, Australia, just to clarify. Excellent surfing down there.”

“Since we’re putting big money into this, I will go a hundred a piece for December 27th, 2010. I’m betting on the entire South Pacific including Australia and New Zealand,” the Professor spoke up as he rolled back in the room.
End Notes:
Hehe, now just breathe... Hit the review button below and then hit the next button...

You know you wanna...

Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 10 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
The Proposal... Part 2!

WARNING: Keep tissues handy!
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!

Enjoy!
Charles Xavier chose the South Pacific because he had some important things he needed the X-Men to check out down under. Rumors of more secret labs were popping up, that they were underground in the outback. They were located there because they were difficult to see by air and difficult to get to in the wild; escape was impossible. There wasn’t enough reconnaissance to send in the cavalry yet. So it would be more of a working honeymoon than a full rest for the pair, and the X-Men would have to tag-a-long. The pair wouldn’t like it but, it would save lots of lives if they could infiltrate the labs.

“Covering all the bases, Charles,” Hank asked his friend.

“Damn straight.”

“I got it,” Kitty responded.


Ororo came back down from checking on little Charles. He was still sleeping after the noise they put up a little while ago over Logan and Marie.

“I’m going to put fifty down on May 8th, 2010,” Ororo said, found her seat. “And another fifty on Hawaii.”

“I’ll take July 4th, 2011, fifty, and all of Italy for a hundred,” said Agent Hess as he put the large receiver back into the case.

The other agents looked at him like he grew a second head.

“What?”

“I’ll go twenty on September 5th, 2010, and twenty for all of Canada,” Agent Guillemot spoke up. He was after all part French Canadian.

“I’ll take August 3rd, and all of the UK, especially Scotland for a hundred,” Moira added since she was born there.

“Oh this is too much. I’ll take twenty on October 25th, and twenty on Cancun,” Agent March finally joined in on the fray.

“I’m in for fifty on October 31, 2011 and fifty on The Grand Canyon,” Kitty uttered as she pulled the money out of her wallet. I already know that Jubilee wants

“I guess that leaves Jubilee and Remy,” says Hank.

“Can I get in on vis,” asked Kurt shyly.

“By all means,” said Ororo.

“I vant October 12, 2010, for tventy, and tventy on Munich, Germany.”

“I know that Jubilee wanted fifty on June 26th 2011, and fifty on Paris. Not the one in Vegas, all though that would be an interesting honeymoon watching the town flood with mutants. Remy wanted a hundred on June 16th, 2011, and a hundred on New Orleans.”

“Looks like we have interesting times ahead. No one is to influence Logan or Marie. Good luck everyone,” the Professor said as he raised his half full glass of champagne. “To Logan and Marie.”

“To Logan and Marie,” everyone toasted following the Professor’s lead.


The White House Rose Garden
Washington, D.C.
12:15am.

“Ah thank we bettah head outtah heah before we get kicked out, if ya keep kissin’ meh lahk that,” Marie said as she pulled back for air.

“Right, your place or mine?”

“Yours,” Marie laughed.

“Deal, but do you mind missin’ the Rose Parade?”

“Ah think ah’ve already had mah rose parade for tha naht. Ah just wanna be in your arms fer tha rest of tha naht. And mornin’… And evenin’.”

Logan gave her the eyebrow. His lips hovered dangerously above hers as he looked into her face. He inhaled her breath as he stood there, his legs beginning to freeze in the snow.

“I think I can make that New Year’s resolution come true,” he broadly smiled.


The Limousine
In Transit to Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:30 A.M.

“This feels good, sugah,” Marie said as she snuggled her backside against the warmth of Logan’s body.

‘I know somethin’ that would feel better,’ she heard him in her mind.

“So do I,” Marie said acknowledging she read his mind again.

She got up and sat back down on his right thigh. Swiftly, her lips met Logan’s in a passionate kiss. She felt his hand start to caress the front of her dress and his other arm cradled her. She felt his large hand’s heat through the thin material and moaned. Her right arm curled around the back of his neck. Next she felt his hand caress her breasts. He teased her nipples to stick up through the material of her dress.

“Think we’ve got time before we get to your place?”

“Ah hope so, because ah really want you…” Marie said as she moved out of his arms.


Logan whimpered at the lost contact and then noticed that Marie was now down on her knees in front of him. He sprawled on the leather seat to get comfortable. He undid the coat of his tux and shirt as he watched Marie hike up the hem of her dress before she reached for his belt. The zipper came down, one could imagine the steam puff come out from the heat of his body, and she quickly released him into the open cold air. The heater was on but there was a chill about to be defused with two hot bodies.

“My, my. Mr. Howlett, your friend looks happy ta see meh.”

“I had it cleaned and polished, like it?”

She nodded yes.

“Ah took off mah undies at the party not long before ah noticed you left the party without sayin’ good-bye or good night,” Marie said before she pulled her dress up and over her head. “Ah wanted a quickie somewhere in tha house while tha party was on. This’ll do.”

Then Logan watched as she took his burgeoning heat into her mouth.

“You… Oh god… More beautiful than the last time we were together.”

He almost lost all conscious thought at what she was doing. It was driving him crazy because she wasn’t just going up, down on him, she was also going sideways. It felt so 3-D! She’d never used it before…

“God darlin’, yess,” he hissed.


Marie had decided to pull out a new oral sex trick from her mental grab bag, one she got from Jubilee, and had never been tried on good ol’ badass Logan before. It was true, she’d scanned through his memories of one night stands and nothing came close. As she began to move up his shaft with her mouth, she began to turn her head a bit, from side to side. Her tongue was following a screw pattern. When she reached the part just beneath the head, Marie licked on it for a count of five before she moved all the way back up to his base. Then she repeated her motions, moved back to his head, and then suddenly she went back to the foundation. She replicated the skill again and she had to try and hold Logan’s hips down. She wanted to do it once more but found herself getting pulled up and to his lips.


The technique she used made him lose his control faster than he’d planned so he pulled her up before he lost his essence to her. He kissed her so passionately that they were both panting for air. She hovered over his body, her sweet canal ready to take on his personal bottle rocket. She slid her hands down his chest and her nails flicked at his hardened nibblets. Logan gripped her hips and gently pressed against her to guide her to the right spot. He slipped just inside her front door and he felt so close to taking control but, she was running the show. He watched her come down hard and he met her in mid-air as he thrust up as fast as she came down. Both cried out at the sweet pleasure they brought to each other in that intimate moment.

“You’re so wet… Feels so good, baby.”

“Ohhh, ah’ve been wet since ah left tha party.”

“Oh Marie.”

“Ah hope we’re not puttin’ on a show for tha drahver,” Marie said as he watched her breasts bounce near his face.

“Whatever, Angel Girl.”


“Ah need a hero, that's strong, and will hold on ta meh ‘til tha end of tha naht.”

“Oh god yes Marie, forever,” Logan mumbled, agreeing with whatever she said.

Marie thought what she just said sounded like a familiar song but, she couldn’t place it for sure. Wait… It was part of a song by Bonnie Tyler. She had just remembered she had been listening to the radio while she had been getting ready for Logan and the McCoy’s party.

“Ah wanna feel your approach lahk a fire in mah blood, Logan,” she whispered in his ear between pants for air, stoking the flame of passion, and sending it burning into the night.

“I’m on fire,” Logan said, which she figured was from a Bruce Springsteen song she’d once heard.

“Ohhh, gawd you feel larger than lahf,” Marie panted as she wildly impaled herself repeatedly upon his lap.


Logan groaned and thrust faster as if there was a way to in the back of a moving car. He silently thanked the company for sending a stretch limo; plenty of room to play with. He laid his thick parka down for her, the hood as a pillow. Marie gave him her fake fur coat to keep his backside warm as he made himself comfortable in the cradle of her perfectly shaped thighs.

“Marie, I wanna stay here forever.”

“Don't you dare stop, ah need ya… Now, sugah.”

“All right but we're almost home.”

“Fahn. Ya can take it slower when we get there.”


Unbeknownst to Logan, the driver took a little bit longer to get to the school to give them extra time. He had known by looking at the two that somebody was going to get some kinds of busy in the back of his limo. He just hoped they'd clean up after so that he didn't have to. He was young once himself and he decided to allow them this treat.


“Umm, I know this is probably a bad time,” Logan said as he lifted her hips to go a little deeper and Marie cried out.

“Logaaan… What?”

“Have you thought about a date?”

“Oh… Um yeah, ah want lots of ‘em,” Marie laughed as he felt her flex and release her slick walls around him, urging him to get a move on.

“God yes, Marie… No, I meant when do you wanna get hitched?”


Marie wanted to cry right then and there at his thoughtful sentiment but, right then wasn’t the time to discuss it.

“Ya know what’s more overrated than your sex drive and your reputation?”

“No.”

“Talkin’ ‘bout deep things lahk that during sex. So, shut up and kiss meh, sugah.”


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
5:32 A.M.

Logan and Marie laid facing each other in bed after their third bout of lovemaking. Logan’s stomach growled from being empty. As if on cue, Marie’s stomach made an answering reply to his stomach’s noise.

“I think we’re hungry,” Logan offered.

“Ya got that raht. Are ya in the mood for a couple grade A’s,” Marie asked, he thought she might get up to go make breakfast.

“Hmm. I’d say I’m in the mood for ordering a side of Marie from the twenty-four hour diner that is lying next to me,” Logan said before he rolled closer to kiss her forehead.

‘Hmm… Wonder if Marie will let me keep her in bed all day,’ Logan thought to himself.


“Hell no,” Marie said as she guessed the answer to what he might be thinking instead of listening in to his projected thoughts.

“I didn't think so... Can I get an E for effort… Wait, how? Were you listenin’?”

“Ah know you too well, Wolvie. Hmm… Besides, ah'd give you a D.”

“A, D?” Logan asked, and gave her the eyebrow, and smirked.

“A, D for damn fine idea. However, we’re both starving the longer we stay in bed. If you wanna after breakfast, ah’d suggest we eat now.”

“I’ll meet you in the kitchen after I clean up.”

“Ah’ll go start tha coffee,” Marie said, got up, and gave Logan a little nudie show before slipped her dress on over her head.

She went over to Logan’s side of the bed where he was flat on his back and gave him a quick kiss.
End Notes:
Well folks, that's it for now. Chapter 11 and 12 are in the works, I will try to get it to my beta as soon as I can. I took a little break off for plotting and I'm back. Thank you in advance for your reviews! Happy Hump Day!
Chapter 11 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
The morning after...

Enjoy!

Ps... Victor's coming... BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Small Kitchen
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, January 1, 2010
8:00 A.M.

Marie headed to her room to change her clothing because she looked rather like something Tigger dragged in. She brushed out her hair and found a clean pair of jeans to climb into. A cream colored t-shirt and a bra completed the new look. Then she rushed down to the kitchen in her bare feet. She took another quick stare at her ring. A flood of happiness over took her as she strode into the kitchen through the open archway. Marie moved about the kitchen with ease as she pulled out the ingredients to make breakfast. She decided to make blintzes for Logan. That way she could make the mix stretch in case they wanted a snack later before lunch. That was if her lover fiancé let her out of bed long enough to make more food.


Logan went into his bathroom. He splashed a little cologne on and brushed his teeth. For the hair, he just dipped his head under the shower faucet and tapped it with a towel to minimally dry it. There was no need to wash it because he’d done that yesterday. He stopped off to slip on a clean white tank top, pair of elephant gray colored sweats with the school logo on them, and headed down to the kitchen to break his fast. He sauntered into the kitchen and Marie was at the stove with a hand on one hip and the spatula in the other; her hips tilted slightly to the right. Logan took a whiff of the air and it smelled of salted pork product, that floury stuff he knew was called Bisquick, scrambled eggs, and his scent all over Marie. He smiled. He was a happy man; content.

“Coffee’s on,” she looked at him with her sweet smile.

“What’s on the menu?”

“Scrambled eggs, blintzes stuffed with somethin’ ah haven’t decided on yet, and bacon.”

Abruptly, the alarm on the coffee maker went off. Logan decided to let her get it while he went to set the table.


Marie flipped the last pieces of bacon and then filled a couple of coffee mugs. She passed one to Logan as he leaned against the counter next to her.

“Ahh, thanks darlin’,” he sighed after he took a sip of the warm black coffee.

“Your welcome.” He put down his mug.

“These look heavenly,” he spoke.

Suddenly, she felt his large, warm hands on her breasts. He cupped them at first but then he began to knead and tease them just a little before he turned her. Then he gave her a deep ten second kiss good morning. Marie couldn’t help it as she melted into his arms and she eagerly kissed him back. Oh, she needed to stop before she burned the bacon… Swiftly, as if he read the same thing on her mind, he let her go. He turned to leave for the table and she play swatted his ass to be a tease.

“That looks heavenly too, sugah.”

She settled on cottage cheese for filling on the blintzes. Before she went to the table she cut up a couple oranges into wedges and added them to a bowl. Logan came back and helped her to the table with the food.

“This looks wonderful. I didn’t think we had much food left because of the holidays. I was just lookin’ for your specialty this mornin’.”

“You’ll get mah specialty latah, sugah. Besahds, ya didn’t have your coffee yet and ah wanted ta surprise ya.”

“Thanks again. Gimme a fork would ya, I dropped mine. I can’t wait to dig into these.”

“Sure. Ah’, goin’ for tha paper. Be raht back.”

“Don’t stay away too long,” he kissed the back of her hand before he stole her fork.

Marie didn’t seem to mind; she’d get one on the way back.


Logan got up as she rushed out to the foyer. He watched her at the front door and caught a view… Of course he did… A nice view of her tight ass in those skinny jeans she loved to wear. He wondered if she had bothered to put on any panties under them. He had to mentally slap himself straight before she caught him staring. Then he rushed back to the table as if nothing had happened.

“Heah’s tha paper,” Marie spoke as she sat back down with a new fork.

“Yeah and I ain’t sharin’ this time. You can read it when I’m done,” knowing how she liked to steal the entertainment and the daily crossword sections.


Marie doesn’t understand what’s brought on his abrupt sense of possessiveness over the newspaper. So, she decided to play with him. She picked at a little of each thing on her plate. Logan was practically ignoring her as he absorbed the news of the new year. He held the sports section so far up, she couldn’t see his face.

“If you are what ya eat...” She mused aloud as she picked at her strip of bacon.

“Yeah,” Logan said, feigning interest and unknowingly picking up Marie’s bait as he read on.

“Well, ah'm eatin’ bacon,” she was totally enjoying where her line of thought was going.

It was only a matter of time before Logan gave up, unable to follow along.

“So,” he spoke, obviously not getting her point.

“Wanna smoke meh,” Marie asked seductively as she turned her food point into a reference about his habit of smoking cigars.


“Maaariee...” Logan responded at the beautiful mental imagery Marie conjured in his mind’s eye, as he slapped the paper shut and down to the kitchen table.

Logan leaned over and picked her up and tossed her up onto his left shoulder, and was about to head back to bed for Marie’s specialty until she stopped him.

“Logan! Wait, breakfast!” She cried out.

He turned around and bent backwards to the table. She grabbed their plates off the table. Then he headed back upstairs with her.


Lara Wyle’s Cabin
Between Tooley Lake and Kootenai National Forest, MT.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
4:00 A.M.

Lara fought the bitter cold temperatures of the winter night as she snuck out to the barn to saddle the horses. She didn’t want to lead the cabin and Lily. She rarely got to see her at it was, but, she had to go back. She saddled Midnite first, then Beau, and lastly Geyser. She turned and was shocked to find Lily there.

“Weather report says a storm’s comin’ from Washington, should be heah tomorrow.”

“I know. I wasn’t gonna leave yet. I was just gettin’ a head start packin’ up my ride outtah here.”

“Ah know,” Lily replied and Lara sensed that she would have let her know how upset she was if she left without a good-bye.

“When are you leaving?”

“This afternoon. Ah wanna go get some pictures to remind meh of the cold when we get those swelterin’ summers in Nawlins.”

“Be careful,” Lara said as she hugged her sister.

“Ah will.”

“Listen, I want you to find Remy Le Beau when you get back home. If anything happens to me, he should be able to get you safely to Logan and Marie in New York.”

“Why not your hubby?”

“Because he doesn’t have nearly the kind of resources Charles Xavier has. He would know what to do to protect you. And Logan protects Charles Xavier and his school. You don’t have to find Mr. Le Beau right away but do it soon. I have a feeling something’s gonna happen and I want you looked after. Love you lots.”

“Love you moah. Ah’ll call ya when ah get in.”

“Ditto.”

“You should git, the horses look ready ta run. Say hello ta Frank for meh.”

“I will.”

Then Lara climbed back up on Midnite and settled her derrière into the cold leather saddle. It was starting to warm with the heat coming through her jeans. She picked up the reigns and turned Midnite’s head to the right. She waved as Beau and Geyser started to follow the lead headed up the snow covered trail.


Triple R Ranch
Near Tooley Lake, MT.
6:00 A.M.

Two hours later Lara rode up to the ranch. She stopped, dismounted, and took care of the horses. She gave each of them a treat and a rub on the nose before she left the barn. Then she went up to the business office. She noticed an older gentleman in the window and before she could knock, he opened it.

“Good morning, can I come in?”

“Yes, please, don’t stay out there.”

“I have returned the horses to the barn and I’m here to get the keys to my rental in the barn.”

“I’m Robert Rhodes, by the way.”

“Mrs. Lara Wyle,” she said as she felt him grip her hand warmly in a shake.

Then he turned with his coffee mug and went to look for the keys. He couldn’t find them on the writing desk near the old fashioned black and brass pedestal phone of the 1900’s style. She saw him pick up a note from a cork board mounted on the wall next to the writing desk.

“Says here that Randy left them in the vehicle.”

“Wonderful. I’ve paid for everything in advance and so I must be going. I have to catch a plane soon.”

“Yeah, there’s a storm coming in. They’re saying it might come in late tonight at the earliest.”

“Thank you, Happy New Year.”

“Same to you.”


Missoula International Airport
Missoula, MT.
10:00 A.M.

There were lines everywhere… Lines for luggage, lines for security check points, lines for checking in, lines for car rental return, and lines to get into the snow covered airport. People were trying to go home, getting out of town, or getting rerouted because of the storm coming in. It was threatening to close the airport, Lara heard on the radio. Wading through the mess wasn’t too bad for her. The line at the car rental return didn’t take as long as she thought it would because the company had extra staff to handle everything. Fortunately, she didn’t have to wait as long as the others taking commercial flights because she had the jet. Soon they were in the air. About a half an hour in once they leveled off, Ivan came along with a small tray of cheeses, fruits, crackers, and meats. She gratefully accepted the food and the mug of hot chocolate when he returned with it on a cocktail napkin.


San Diego International Airport
San Diego, CA.
5:00 P.M.

Lara could see Frank coming up to the plane with a bouquet of blood red roses. She stood and headed for the exit. Soon she was in his arms and she gave him the biggest hug her energy level could muster.

“I love you,” she said with tears forming in her eyes.

“I love you too dear… Oh come now, no more tears. How was your trip?” He said as he put an arm around her.

They began to walk to the car and Lara finally told her husband about her sister. Not in full detail but, just the things he needed to know. She talked quite a bit and he just listened. He chose not to get angry at her for not trusting him with the secret sooner but, now that he knew about Lily he would protect her even if Lara didn’t ask. She was now a part of his family, a sister in law. Besides, he couldn’t stay mad at Lara for long anyway. Lara didn’t tell him that she was a mutant but, he assumed so because she was the same age as his wife. The most interesting part to him was when his wife mentioned her coming to California for Logan and Marie to meet her. It sounded like a good idea. He could grill something out on the outdoor kitchen grill. He figured Logan wouldn’t mind because he looked like a meat and potatoes kind of guy like him. Yeah a barbeque sounded great to him… Then he happened to see a sign ahead… He took Lara to Claim Jumper in Carlsbad for dinner. They had great barbecue…


The Wyle Home
San Diego, CA.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
9:05 P.M.

The phone suddenly rang as Lara and Frank were watching the television for other countries celebrating the New Year. Frank reached for the portable off the end table next to the couch before Lara could. She felt that it was good news before he answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is Professor Charles Xavier calling, we met in California. Happy New Year to you and Mrs. Wyle. I am calling with good news. Excellent news really.”

“Happy New Year to you, it’s after midnight there isn’t it?”

“Yes, Logan proposed to Marie at the White House, in the rose garden to be exact. I wanted to let you know that as soon as I receive the master, I’ll send a copy to you.”

“Lara and I would very much appreciate that. Thank you.”
End Notes:
Love me, feed me, send me a review! Thanks in advance!
Chapter 12 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Hehe... Lara talks with our Professor...

Enjoy!

P.s. The Wolverine's coming... BWAHAHAHAHA!
Out of the blue, Kitty asked Charles through her thoughts if he wanted in on the wedding date and honeymoon pools she was about to start.

“Your welcome. If you wish to get in on the fun, Mrs. Drake is taking odds on when they plan to have the wedding date and for the location of the honeymoon. All proceeds are going to Logan and Marie. The winner at least gets bragging rights, I suppose.”

“Hmm, what kind of money are we talking here?”

“Whatever you wish to risk.”

“Put a two hundred down on April 18, 2012 for Lara and me. Another two hundred on San Diego.”

“Got it. I will be sure to pass the information along,” Charles did automatically to Kitty in the living room.

“Thanks, I better go, Lara is bouncing off the walls. Thank you for calling.”

“You’re welcome and again Happy New Year.”

“Happy New Year.


She wasn’t bounding on the couch like Tom Cruise with insanity but, Lara felt damn close to it.

“Well? Who was it?”

In a calm voice, Frank spoke to his wife, “That was Charles Xavier. He wished us a Happy New Year.”

“And… And…” she replied like an eager puppy ready for the ball to be thrown.

“Logan popped the question.”

“Really?”

Lara suddenly jumped up and started to do a little silly dance in front of the television when he nodded yes. She felt such joy flood through her and she thought of Lily. She knew that if she thought of her that somehow, Lily would be able to feel her joy. She would have called New Orleans but, she knew her sister was busy. Details… She needed details… Now!

“What else did he tell you?”

“Apparently, he did it in the White House rose garden.”

“Oh my gosh… How’d he? Isn’t it closed this time of year and so late at night? How’d he get past security?”

“I don’t know all the details my love. I do know that Xavier said once he had the master, he’ll be sending us a copy. I guess it was recorded. I thought he might do it on the holiday. By the way, you were wrong. They won’t be married by the end of the year since this is New Year’s Eve. Are you listening to me? Lara, are you in there?”

Lara felt her heart soar above her head again. She suddenly wondered if you could get light-hearted like you could get light-headed. She was so proud of her brother…

‘Yes, that’s right, brother,’ she thought.

She wouldn’t be calling him her distant, long lost cousin anymore. No, James Logan Howlett was her brother. She next thought of Marie and what she must have felt. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she mentally pictured the two of them. The next thing she knew, Frank was there with a tissue to dab her eyes. Then she suddenly remembered the children she had that had been killed, Gregory, Jesse, and Callie and the fact that she wouldn’t get to go to their weddings but, Logan came along, and she was so grateful for the opportunity to possibly see his wedding. She had to remind herself that they hadn’t been invited yet but, she knew they would be. Marie would make sure that their invite would not be overlooked.


Cerebro
Level 3 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
10:00 A.M.

Charles Xavier walked into Cerebro where there was a comfortable desk chair sitting in front of the massive control panel and helmet. He pulled back the chair and took a seat before he put the metal helmet on his hairless crown. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate. The room around him began to change as the tiles on the wall popped off and began to change. They swapped places as if it was entering a secret code and they had to be changed before Cerebro would work, like a key of sorts. The time had come to help Logan as he promised because Monday, he would be on Capitol Hill trying to keep the Mutant Registration Act from being passed. He was going to be entrenched in Senate hearings all week.

The white smoke began to become visible in his mind. Humans began to pop up like statues in still scenes, but they were very much alive. The smoke changed to red and all the mutants came forth. Then Charles began to concentrate on Lucille Westley. He expected not to find anything… Then suddenly a white dot popped up on the map! Southern California to be exact. He focused in on the brilliant dot and up popped a statue of Mrs. Lara Wyle with a spatula in her hand. He could scarcely believe what he was seeing. Was Lara Wyle actually Logan’s lost sister, Lucille Westley. A hope ignited that his first theory was right. The twins had inherited the advanced healing trait from their father. Charles let Lara’s statue fade as he next concentrated on Louisa Westley. Another surprise hit him…

There in the south, about where New Orleans would be on a map, a brilliant white dot popped up. Once again, he concentrated a little more and a statue of what he assumed Louisa looked like, appeared carrying a large pot. She looked quite a bit similar to Lara Wyle, but Logan as well. This was news he had to keep to himself for the time being. He needed to call Mrs. Wyle and find out what the story was. He spent another hour finding out where recognized enemies of the X-Men were on the map. Charles happened to spot Sabertooth on the map. He was in Westchester, no doubt. He felt close. He was concerned enough to warn Logan when he had the time. Focusing on the exactly what the feral’s activities wasn’t a priority but, just knowing he was near the school, in the same city, worried him. He left Cerebro after putting the tiles back in their secure positions and spent the rest of the morning in his office.


The Wyle Home
San Diego, CA.
11:00 A.M.

The phone suddenly rang as Frank was making a sandwich in the kitchen.

“Hello, may I speak with Mrs. Wyle please?”

“This is Frank Wyle, how can I help you?”

“Oh, hello Mr. Wyle. This is Charles Xavier.”

“Right, right. What can I do for you?”

“I would like to speak to your wife if she is available.”

“Well, she’s in watching her soaps. You know how women can be.”

“I do. I had a few digital video recorders installed with DVD recording capabilities for the needs of the staff and the older students. Young and the Restless seems to dominate. We also have Bold and the Beautiful fans here as well. I wish the energy spent on the soaps would be rededicated into the completion of their education.”

“I hear ya there. Oh, here she is. Must be on a commercial break.”


“Hello Professor, you wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes, I have something personal I must ask of you.”

Fortunately, Frank left the room.

“Personal?”

“Do you have an identical twin sister?”

“What is it you wish to know?” Lara queried, trying to find out what he was up to.

“Is she alive?” He asked as if he knew the answer through her avoidance of her earlier question.

“Yes but, I don’t want anyone to know.”

“I see.”

“I have been protecting her that way since I found out she was alive. And yes, we are identical in facial features but, now that I’ve seen James, er… Logan, she favors his hair style. She has shoulder length hair and parts of it flair back. I just saw her this past Wednesday.”

“Do you wish me to share the information or keep it hidden from Logan and Marie?”

“Now that you mention it, I need to call Marie and invite them to come have dinner here at my home. We didn’t get the opportunity when they were here.”

“I understand. I would like for you to come and train with my senior X-Men team for a week. Of course, Logan won’t be around because we both know he would try to stop you from joining the team.”

“I would like to take you up on that offer. I’ve been interested in finding out just how many talents I have as well as how far I can take them.”

“So would I. You may provide something valuable to the team.”


“As for Logan, does he know about my sister?”

“He knows that he has twin sisters, and a half-brother, however, he does not know that the twins are alive. He still believes that you are descended from the original twins. So far he believes that your sister is dead and buried.”

“The ultimate plan is that when the gang comes here for dinner, Lily is going to fly in from New Orleans, and meet James. Sorry Logan and Marie. It’s taking some getting used to. I know him as one man and you know him as another.”

“That’s understandable. I know it’s impolite to ask but, I have to know. How old are you and Lily now?”

“Well, we’ll be turning a fashionably young 165 in October.”

“I had no idea. I would be very interested in finding out Logan’s age but, because of an injury, he lost his memory.”

“It’s too bad that I don’t know when he was born either. Perhaps Lily and I can work with him to find out. She has some special gifts that she inherited from my birth mother’s family I believe.”

“I wish I could say yes, however, Logan’s feral nature is extremely dangerous if his mind becomes altered and he loses control. I wouldn’t want you or your sister to get injured, or worse.”

“Maybe, once we they come for dinner, we could take them to my cabin in Montana. It’s very secluded. You have to get in by horse or by foot in the summer. Maybe even by a small all-terrain vehicle or snow mobile in the winter.”

“That has merit. It would allow him to feel at ease. Logan doesn’t do well in city dwelling for long periods of time. He needs large areas of fresh air, trees, you know, natural surroundings.”

“I see. Well, I’ll call Marie later this week and make the arrangements.”

“Wonderful, please let me know if you have any questions or need help.”


“Well, now that you mention it. You mentioned a half-brother… What is he like? Have you met him?”

“Mrs. Wyle, you must stay away from him at all costs. He is a natural born killer you might say. He has so much evil and anger inside of him and no redeemable qualities. He tried to kidnap Marie once and that’s how Logan and Marie arrived at the school. Then he succeeded in helping to kidnap her a second time and nearly got her killed. I do know he harbors a lot of anger towards Logan. Once a year on Logan’s birthday, he finds a way to attack him.”

“I can read between the lines. I’ll have Frank call you later with our fax number, I keep forgetting it. Please fax me his picture so that I can warn Lily.”

“I will take care of sending that as soon as I can retrieve his file from the X-Men’s archives.”

“I have already asked her to find Remy Le Beau if anything happens to me or she needs help. She knows he’ll get her to you or Logan safely.”

“Yes, wise idea. I did happen to find out that Victor Creed the second, otherwise known as Sabertooth, is here in New York. I will try to monitor his activities as much as I possibly can, under the circumstances.”

“Okay, and when you get me that picture I will warn her. Although, I must admit, I don’t know why he would want to harm Lily and me.”

“He would use you as bait to lure Logan into a trap or might kill you to get to him. Because Logan tries to hold onto his humanity, Victor does not. And because Victor knows that he will protect what he cares for, Victor will always try to take that from him to try and get him into an animal like state.”

“I see your point. Give me a heads up though if you should find out that he’s headed for Lily or me.”

“You can be assured that I will do my best fulfill your request.”

“Thank you, that’s all I can ask for.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Well, I’ve got to go to the little girl’s room so I’ll let you go Professor.”

“Oh, yes my dear. Good bye.”

“Good bye.”


As Lara ran to the restroom, she couldn’t help but feel some anxiety about the things she discussed with Xavier and learned about her half-brother. Lily would definitely have to be protected because of her special gifts. Off hand, Lara knew that Lily and she shared a twin gift with each other. They both could feel each other’s emotions and when the other was physically sick or in pain. She knew that she also shared enhanced senses and advanced healing from their father. Where Lily was different, she never lost a thing because she had the ability to have flashbacks and premonitions, where and when included. They came somewhere from their birth mother’s side. Lara also differed in other talents. She had the ability to talk to cetaceans, chiefly marine mammals, including dolphins and whales. She got that from somewhere in her birth mother’s family. Maybe Xavier could extend the invitation to train to include Lily as well? She didn’t know how the Professor would be able to distract Logan and get him away from the school for a week. It seemed to her like the wool wasn’t so easily pulled over Logan’s eyes.

Once the necessities were taken care of, she realized that she missed her soap opera episode for the day. She remembered that the digital video recorder would catch it anyway if she was called away. Then she went into the kitchen and began to plan a menu for the dinner she’d be making for Logan and Marie.
End Notes:
Hope you all have a good week as I write more. Thanks for your reivews.


P.s. Victor's coming...
Chapter 13 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Hi All,

Sorry for such a long wait. We're getting inundated with family for the next two weeks and I just haven't had much time to write. It's a special two chapter posting ya'll like so much. I took a three hour break from cleaning and started work on the next chapter, I just don't know about when I will get to post.

I will also be going back to school on my days off from dialysis. So, I will be a busier beaver, but I will try to write as often as I can. I'm taking gardening and genealogy classes at the adult school. Just for a couple months.

So, I hope you like. Enjoy!
Headmaster’s Office
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
7:00 P.M.

The students were watching the Disney movie, Tangled on a projector screen in the dining hall. They were all in their pajamas and there were cushions, pillows, and sleeping bags all over the humongous polished wood floor. It was a last minute slumber party Charles allowed because they would be going back to school starting on Monday. Jubilee was coming home tomorrow to fill in Henry McCoy’s chemistry classes because he was going to be busy with Charles in Washington all week, starting Monday. Xavier’s ethics classes would be subbed by Ororo. Kitty was taking on her math classes as well as teaching computer science. Marie still had her art classes and Logan still had his physical fitness, defense/offence, and martial arts classes. The students in training to become X-Men would be doing so with Wolverine, Rogue, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Shadow Cat, and Storm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Since Charles had some free time, he went to his office and let Logan know that he needed to see him on an important matter. The time had come to discuss Sabertooth and his recent activities.


Logan didn’t want to leave Marie. He’d just gotten comfortable with her in his extra-large sleeping bag he’d grabbed from the boat house earlier in the day. He went to Charles’ office and before he could knock, the man told him to enter in his mind.

“You wanted to see me Chuck?”

“Yes Logan, please come in and take a seat.”

“You said it was important,” Logan did as he asked and picked out a chair in front of the man’s desk.

“Sabertooth. I picked up on his location in Cerebro earlier today. He’s close. Not too far from the school. I did not focus in on his activities but, it does give me cause for concern for the safety of the school with him positioned within the neighborhood.”

“I see. Whaddya want me to do about it?”

“I don’t want you to risk getting into an engagement with him and get injured…”

“You know I heal.”

“Yes, however, we don’t know if he’s working for someone new. With Erik dead and knowing his pattern, he’ll find someone to work for, Logan. I highly doubt he wants to come in and have a chat.”

“Right. I’ve already fixed the faults in the security systems since the attack on the school. So, I don’t see what else I can do.”

“Can you find out if he’s working as a mercenary again, without getting injured, captured, or worse?”

“I do know he’s been at Betsy and Abby’s down the road a ways. I’ve already got eyes and ears out over there.”

“Good, good. I will keep trying to track his movements as much as I can. I’m sorry I can’t do more this upcoming week but, I will use Cerebro as much as I can until tomorrow night.”

“Thanks.”


Charles opened a drawer on his desk and pulled out a padded package. He handed it to Logan.

“There’s the video you requested. Please take my advice. Watch it with Marie. Watch it in segments. Don’t do it all at once or it could trigger a bad reaction. If anything happens, make sure she knows to call for me. My mind will be open…”

“Thanks, I think. I’ll let you know when we get to it.”

“That is all I can ask for. And if you have questions, you know where to find me. Now, go before Marie gets worried.”

“Yeah, later Chuck, and thanks again. For the heads up, I mean.”

“Your welcome.”


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
2:00 P.M.

Marie was cleaning her bathtub when the phone rang next to her on the floor.

“Hello,” she asked as she put the toilet lid down and sat down.

“It’s me, chica. Um, I was wondering. Have you and Wolvie picked out a date or come up with any more ideas yet?”

“No Jubes, not yet. Ah’m cleanin’ mah bathroom and Logan’s out huntin’ lunch. Ah think we should meet up tomorrow for lunch. As much as ah thought ah loved the dress that ah thought ah might get married in one day as a young chickadee, ah don’t know if ah could marry Logan in that dress. Besahds, ah have filled out some up top since a first dreamed up that dress.”

“I understand. I’ll pick up the latest issues of the bridal magazines and we’ll go over each one at a time when we get back. We’re in the air now and almost home. I think we’re somewhere over North Carolina.”

“Sounds fun. Ah’ll see about makin’ some plans with Logan. See ya tomorrow at work. Try not ta be too hung over when ya teach your spinnin’ class. Don’t need ya fallin’ off your bike again.”

“I’ll try. The Remster wants to go out tonight for dinner and you know what that can turn into.”

“Ah do. Just try ta change his mind a little hardah.”

“Okay, for you, chica. Gotta go. Tootles.”


“Hey beautiful, who was that,” Logan asked as he popped his head in before he just came right in.

“Jubes. Listen, ah know ya asked ‘bout settin’ a date, could we talk over lunch? Ah’m starved.”

“Yeah, sure darlin’.”

Logan sat down on the floor and pulled the Styrofoam boxes out of the plastic bags from a nearby diner.


Later on, after lunch and another bout of furious love making, Marie called Jubilee back from between the softest sheets on the planet on her bed.

“Jubes, would you be mah Matron of Honor,” she asked.

“Oh, chica. I’m honored. Of course, I will. Have you decided on the rest of the wedding party?”

“Yes, we’re makin’ an announcement Wednesday naht at Betsy and Abby’s Bar after dinner.”

“I know we’re all super busy with classes and stuff but, I’d love to continue to help you plan this wedding. I mean I really wanna make this wedding special.”

“Ah know ya will, so do ah,” she said and Logan suddenly snatched the portable phone from her hand.

“No yellow at my wedding, hear me? I find out there’s yellow in my wedding and I’ll personally feed you to the gators along a roadside somewhere,” Logan gruffly said into the phone.

Then he shoved it back into her hand and went back to sucking on her neck opposite the side where she held the phone back up to her ear. She rolled her eyes and got back on the phone with her second best friend.

“Well, we’ll have ta see about that.”

“It’s okay chica, I get Wolvie’s point. Yeah, all six of them.”

Betsy and Abby’s Bar
Westchester, NY.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
7:00 P.M.

The Professor put three of the junior X-Men team in charge of the students while the adults were going out for a few hours that evening. As he drove with Moira in the car, he found it hard to believe that former students like Marie, Kitty, Bobby, Peter, Jubilee, and so on, were now considered part of the Senior X-Men team. They had grown up so fast. He really had no choice in upgrading their status once he returned to the school. Since Jean and Scott were gone and the attack on Alcatraz Island, he realized that the X-Men needed new blood. Then the idea of getting Logan’s family on the team popped into his thoughts. He knew he desperately needed them but the largest obstacle was getting Logan’s approval of the idea.


Marie and Logan arrived at the same time in one of the school’s SUV’s. The snow was beginning to melt but it was still unsafe to ride a motorcycle on the roads. He held open the door for Marie and she kissed him quickly after her feet hit the ground.

“Hey you two, get a room.”

Logan turned his head growled. He spotted Jubilee with the Cajun Rat, Remy. He still didn’t think he was right for Jubilee but, he stayed out of their relationship as per Marie’s request. Anything for Marie… With Jubilee and Remy were Ororo and Hank, the Ice Prick, Bobby and Kitty, Peter and Kurt. Charles and Moira were the last to arrive. They all went in together and found a booth where they could all sit. Logan’s sensitive hearing picked up something alarming on their way in…

“Nobody mention the honeymoon pool. I think we’re about to find out the wedding pool results,” Jubilee spoke lowly as she waited for the rest of the gang to go in before her.

“How would you know, my dear,” Hank pointedly asked, who was bringing up the rear. Ororo was before him and she was behind Jubilee.

“Call it a hunch.”


After a few minutes of warm up necking outside the bar, the pair finally went inside. Logan walked with his arm around her shoulders and Marie had her arm wrapped around his waist. Her hand tucked into his right back pocket on his jeans so she could feel his ass through the denim. Fortunately, for her, the pocket was deep enough to do that. She decided to take a risk and she did knead his butt cheek through the denim. That earned her a growl and a whisper of things to come in her ear before they reached the table. She shivered with anticipation.

“Hey, glad to see you finally let each other’s tonsils go,” Jubilee said as they came over to the large booth.

“What’s the big announcement,” queried Peter.

“We’ve discussed it and we’ve decided on a date,” Marie smiled.

“And,” Kitty urgently and rather oddly wanted to know right away.

“April 18th in 2012.”

“But, but, that’s like two years away,” Jubilee whined.

“Yeah, and we’ah gonna need plenty of planning tahm Jubes,” Marie was quick to soothe her friend. “Ah’d also lahk to ask Ororo to be mah Head Bride’s maid and Kitty to be a Bride’s maid. Ah wanna ask Chloe to be mah Maid of Honor, once ah get around to it.”

“I’d be honored Marie,” Ororo spoke up first.

“Me too,” Kitty said before she took a sip from her hard lemonade.

“Ah’ve asked Jubes to be mah Matron of Honor, which completes mah side of the weddin’ party.”


Logan felt Marie squeeze his hand. He supposed it was his turn.

“I’ll ask my side of the party later once they are a little more sober,” he said looking at Peter, who looked like he was feeling no pain.


A few minutes later… “I’ll be damned. Hank, Lara, and Frank Wyle won,” Kitty said. “Hank’s won two.”

“Won what,” Marie asked a little shocked, and everyone goes on as if she hasn’t said a word.

“Won what, Kitty,” Logan boomed, which got everyone’s attention.

“Well, we put together a wedding date pool, the proceeds of course going to you to help with the cost of the honeymoon perhaps, anyway, it’s yours. Hank, Logan’s cousin Lara and her husband Frank won ‘cause they got it on the exact date and year. Sorry guys, had to have a little fun. Sorry honey, you forgot to specify a year, so I put your money back in your wallet,” Kitty spoke to her husband.

Bobby looked miffed but he decided to let it go. At least he hadn’t lost money.

“I suppose it’s all right if you haven’t bet on where we’re going on our honeymoon,” Logan added but, the look on her face and the other’s faces made him cringe.

“Just how many pools do ya have goin’,” Marie wanted to know.

“My guess, unless I am mistaken, we’ve got your honeymoon until after your first-born,” Charles voiced.

Marie broke out in laughter and laughed until her sides hurt when she caught sight of Logan’s blush. She had never seen him do it, so it was in deed a rare occasion.


Logan while smiling at Marie’s laugh turned another shade of red.

“Well, when we’ve picked a honeymoon, we’ll be sure and not tell you until we get back,” Logan kidded as he arched the infamous eyebrow.

“Come on, let’s go dance, sugah,” Marie requested, put her purse and coat on the seat.


As the couple went over to dance to the dance floor next to the jukebox at the far back wall, Olivia Newton-John’s version of Suddenly began to play. Cliff Richard’s part began to play first. Logan took her hand and he held it as he pulled her close. Their hands rested together on his left shoulder. Her head rested on his chest. He rested his head on her crown as they slow danced. They barely moved. They just kind of swayed with the rhythm of the music.

She walks in, and I'm suddenly a hero,
I'm taken in, my hopes begin to rise
Look at me, can't you tell I'd be so thrilled to see
The message in your eyes
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there
End Notes:
Hope this chapter made you feel all warm inside. Now, let me know before you hit that small next button.

Love and Hugs!
Chapter 14 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
More ooey gooey goodness.

Enjoy!
Logan thought about what the song lyrics had to say. Marie had walked into that dirty run down bar in the middle of nowhere, called Laughlin City, and suddenly he became a hero. He saved her from the cold, Sabertooth, and the road by getting her to Xavier’s School. She took him into her care, and he allowed his hopes to rise, that he could take a chance and care about someone, because people around him tended to end up dead. Through one reason or another… And now because he took a chance on her on that bleak day in the frozen north, he was about to see all his dreams come true.


Suddenly the wheels are in motion, and I, I'm ready to
Sail any ocean
Suddenly I don't need the answers
'Cos I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you

“Ya know, it’s true. Ah’d sail anywhere with you,” Marie said before she rested her head on his chest, just under his chin.

“Just as long as we’re not flyin’.”

“Ya gotta get over your fear of flyin’, sugah. Do ya want it ta get out that the big bad-ass Wolverine is afraid… Of a silly little ol’ thing called flight?”

“That hurts Marie,” Logan pretended to look wounded but then he ruined the effect with a smile.

“Ah’ll make it up to yer wounded ego latah,” Marie whispered in his ear.

“Of course you will, if you wanna get any sleep tonight,” Logan broadly smiled.


And how can I feel you're all that matters,
I'd rely on anything you say
I'll take care that no illusions shatter
If you dare to say what you should say
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there

“Listen, I know I agreed on a date… I don’t think I wanna wait that long to make you my wife, Marie.”

“Are you tellin’ meh you wanna run to Vegas lahk Kitty and Bobby and git hitched?”

“Though the thought has merit, I think our friends and family would kill us.”

“That remahnds meh, ah gotta call Lara and Frank about the date.”

“Can’t we just send them invitations?”

Marie play punched Logan’s left arm, “No Logan, that’s improper. We can send save-the-date cards and then the invitations. Ah’m still gonna call her. We owe them a trip to California for dinner.”

Suddenly the wheels are in motion, and I, I'm ready to
Sail any ocean
Suddenly I don't need the answers
'Cos I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you


Why do I feel so alive when you're near,
There's no way any hurt can get thru
Longing to spend every moment of the day
With you, with you

“Ah wanna spend every moment of the weekend with you,” Marie whispered in his ear.

“Fine by me, as long as I get time off for good behavior, so that I can feed you and use the washroom.”

“It’s a deal.”

Suddenly the wheels are in motion, and I, I'm ready to
Sail any ocean
Suddenly I don't need the answers
'Cos I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you


While their co-workers were dancing, Charles looked to Henry McCoy.

“Tell me, how in the world you got so close to the date?”

“I was thinking of tax day, my friend. Because in 2013 they would have to file jointly, and it would be easier for Logan to remember an easy rounded number like 18.”

“So who do you think is going to win the honeymoon pool,” Bobby asked.

“I’d say the good Professor here, myself, and you, Bobby Drake have the best odds,” Hank spoke.

“I can say it’s getting very interesting,” Charles said.

“It’s not too late to put more money into the pool, guys,” Kitty announced.


Communications Office
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Monday, February 8, 2010
3:00 P.M.

Classes had ended for the day and Ororo went to the communications office to sort the postal mail for delivery by Kurt. Then she started to check her email from the students that needed help on their assignments when Marie came into the twenty by twenty sized room.

“’Ro, could ah tahlk with you for a few moments?”

“Yeah, sure sweetie.”

Marie shut the door behind her as she completed entering the room.

“What can I do for you?”

“The guest list is a little small fer Logan and ah… Ah was wonderin’ if you could help meh remembah anyone ah’ve forgotten, if you’re not too busy.”

“Sure. I’d be glad to help. No, I’m not too busy.”

“Great, then here’s the list. If anyone asks, yer doin’ some research for meh.”

“Should I ask Logan if there’s anyone he wants on the list?”

“Yeah, but catch him when he’s not busy. Thanks ‘Ro.”

“Your welcome, I’ll get right on this after I finish the email from my students.”

“That’s fahn, see ya.”

Marie looked pleased as she left. Ororo looked at the list on the way back to her desk and then picked up the portable phone on her desk. The list was rather small… She called down to the men’s locker room because Logan would be suiting up to train in the danger room with the junior X-Men trainees at four o’clock.


“Logan, we have a problem.”

“What’s up?”

“Marie just came to me with her guest list. She was worried that it was a little small. What should I do? Do you have anyone that you want at the wedding?”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll handle it. Thanks ‘Ro. You gonna suit up today?”

“Yeah, I’ll be there. I’ll bring the list and pass it on. Is Marie training today?”

“I don’t think so, she said there was a little paint mishap in her art class today, so she’s on clean up duty.”

“If you need help with the list, I’m available.”

“Thanks ‘Ro.”


Danger Room
Level 3 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:45 P.M.
Logan looked up as he heard the elevator door open. Ororo stepped of and walked the short ten steps to him.

“Here’s the list. I’m going to go change,” he saw the question in her eyes.

“Thanks. I sent ‘em in early to do warm up drills.”

“It’ll just take me a minute,” Ororo spoke and then moved her butt on to the X-Men and X-Women’s locker room.

Logan took a look at the list. He noticed Marie hadn’t listed her parents. Things were getting ridiculous with Marie avoiding her parents. The situation was going to be rough but, something was going to have to be done soon to maybe smooth things over ahead of time. He considered maybe sending her mother some flowers and her dad a box of expensive cigars. Not from his private Cuban stash but, something the man might appreciate. What if he didn’t smoke? Okay, maybe a bottle of whiskey. What if he didn’t drink? We were talking about the bible-belt south here. Maybe he could send him a gift card? Yeah, somewhere her dad to take her mom out to dinner. You could get more bees to honey than you could with vinegar. He just hoped the bribes worked. Logan remembered some friends from the fighting underground in Texas he thought about inviting. He considered going on a road trip with Marie and not telling her that they were ending up at her parent’s house. A few minutes later he looked up and spotted Storm.

“Don’t worry about adding more to the list. Tell Marie I’ll take care of my side of the list. I do need a favor though. Find me Marie’s parents address.”

“Shouldn’t you ask Marie if she wants her parents there first? I know they hurt her deeply.”

“If I tell her now, it will worry her. If I don’t say anything and take her to her parents’ house, then she’ll have to deal with it. Marie is avoiding the issue and I want her parents there for her. If they turn me down then no love lost and we’ll still get hitched anyway but, then we’ll know where they stand.”

“Whatever you say. I’ll go put this in the control room while you get started.”


The Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
6:00 P.M.

As Ororo was on her way back to finish up her emails in the communications office when she heard someone knocking on the front door. She opened the wood door to a man in a blue jumpsuit with the name Bob sewn on his shirt. He was there waiting with one beautiful red rose and a sprig of baby’s breath in two white crystal vases. Each one had a plastic trident like fork with a white envelope containing a note.

“Can I help you?”

“Yeah, I’m here to deliver these to a Marie Caldicott and Ororo McCoy.”

“Well, I’m Ororo. I can deliver the other one.”

“Ok, sign here.”

The man left as soon as he had what he needed. Ororo closed the door and opened her envelope to check out the card.

“I can’t wait for Friday, my sweet. All my love, Henry. Ps. I procured a sitter for Charlie,” she read to herself.

She smiled and then she went on the hunt for Marie, the emails completely forgotten. She found her in the art class room grading tests on the art masters.

“Marie, this just came for you with a card. It’s a little odd. I got one exactly like it.”

“Who’s yours from?”

“Hank. Is yours from, you know who?”

“Well let meh open it first,” Marie said as she slipped a letter opener through the envelope. She read the card and looked at it strangely, “It’s not his handwritin’.”

“What’s it say?”

“Just uh capital dub-yah.”

“I think it’s a game. What if the W stands for Wolverine?”

“How can ya guess?”

“Call it a hunch.”


The Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
11:00 A.M.

The same delivery guy showed up with two vases. Same colored flowers, blue glass vases this time. Ororo carried both vases to her classroom until the bell rang at noon. Then she carried Marie’s to her art classroom. She had decided to wait and open her card when she was with Marie. She was washing out paint brushes when Ororo found her.

“Look what came…”

“Really? Now ah think you maht be raht. This has to be a game or somethin’. Open yours first.” Ororo took the letter opener from Marie’s offered hand.

“Have I told you lately that I love you? I love you, Henry. Marie, I don’t know what our men are up to, but, I like where it’s headed so far.”
End Notes:
Well, do you like where it's headed so far? Let me know! Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 15 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Logan and Hank playing Cupid... And a little plot twisting leading to a Valentine's Day she'll never forget...

Sorry for the wait gang. I had planned to send this sooner but I sprained my armpit and couldn't use my arm because of the spasms. Feeling much better now and I should have about 6 chapters to post over the next week or so. I promise, it will be soooooo worth the wait.

Enjoy!
“Well, Valentine’s Day is comin’. Ah suppose this maht be an attempt to woo us before the day.”

“It’s your turn.”

Marie opened hers and showed Ororo.

“It’s a drawin’ of a bee.”

It wasn’t a bad drawing but she had no idea Logan could actually draw something. Marie considered testing Logan’s artistic knowledge sometime.

“See, I told you it’s a game.”

“A dub-yah and a bee? It don’t make sense.”

“Wait until tomorrow.”


The Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
11:00 A.M.

Once more the roses come, different delivery guy, white glass vases this time. One of the teenagers on their way back from going to the restroom signed for them. She carried both into Mrs. McCoy’s classroom. She gave one to Ororo and then asked permission to go deliver the other. Ororo declined her request because the class was still in session. She wanted to deliver it to Marie personally anyway. When the lunch bell rang, she walked next door into Marie’s classroom with both. She still opened hers first as a kind of tradition.

“I’ve bought you something, can you guess? Love, Henry,” Ororo read to Marie, “I think I’ve got goose bumps.”

“Ah bet. Mine’s a drawin’ of an eyeball, a plus sign, and two capital L’s.”

“Ok, what do we have so far?”

“Dub-yah, a bee, an eye, two capital L’s…”

“Maybe the clues say something… Like I’ll be W,” Ororo guessed.

“Ah’ll be W. Let’s wait ‘til tomorrow but, ah’m guessin’, ah’ll be gettin’ a capital U next.”


The Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
7:30 A.M.

Hank made a semi subtle move across the hall full of awakening students headed for breakfast in the dining hall to catch Logan, who was on his way to get Marie some coffee and one for himself.

“Morning Logan. I must speak with you for a quick moment,” Hank said as he followed Logan into the small kitchen.

“Sure Blue. What can I do for ya,” Logan asked as he grabbed two mugs.

“I overheard from Ororo this morning that Marie was only going to be teaching until 9:45 this morning. I thought if you wanted to get the rose to her you should…” Logan got what he thought was the right hint.

“She didn’t mention anything to me. Any idea where she’s goin’?”

“Something about an appointment and she’s going to be teaching overtime next week to make up the time lost.”

What unsettled Logan was that Marie hadn’t said a word about this upcoming appointment and they shared just about everything now-a-days. Maybe he shouldn’t worry? She could just be going out to order something for the wedding. But that could be done over the phone couldn’t it?

“Right. Thanks Hank,” Logan distractedly answered Hank.

“You’re welcome. When you call, could you please have them send mine early to Ororo?”

“Sure.”


Beginning Art
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
9:30 A.M.

“Well if Logan’s gonna do something, he bettah do it soon,” Marie mumbled to herself as the students were working on blending techniques. “Ah’m leavin’ in fifteen minutes.”

“Excuse me, Marie.”

“Yes, ‘Ro, what can ah do for ya?”

“A delivery came but, only one rose,” Ororo said trying to be sympathetic to Marie.

She couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed.

“It’s ok ‘Ro, open your card. Ah know mine were from Logan.”

“Mine said to be at this address at seven tonight, and not to be late,” she spoke as she handed the card to Marie. “But this is our home address.”

“Then ah guess he wants ya to meet him at home.”

“I’m sorry you didn’t get one this time, Marie.”

“Don’t worry, ‘Ro. Ah’ve got to get out of here. Jubes is filling in for meh in just a sec. Ah’ll be out for the rest of the day.”

“Good luck Marie,” she said, knowing a little about what was going on.

“Thanks sugah,” Marie replied as she slipped on her coat, trench coat, and scarf.

Marie hurried out to the garage where she was about to hop up into an SUV until she saw a rose on the windshield of her Corvette, with an envelope tied to it with a pink ribbon. She freed the rose and opened the envelope.

“Saturday Night. Eleven. This address and don’t be late,” she read. This time it was clearly in Logan’s own script but, the address was unfamiliar.


Marie’s Doctor’s Appointment
Astoria, Queens, NY.
11:45 A.M.

Marie patiently waited in the waiting room to be called. She had been sitting for an hour and forty-five minutes already. The office had been so busy that morning that time seemed to pass by faster than the patients came in and out.

‘Thankfully, this ain’t gonna be one of those pokin’ and proddin’ visits. Hope all those tests mean ah’ll still be able to give Logan children,” she thought to herself.

“Marie Caldicott? Marie Caldicott,” the nurse at the open door called.

Marie tossed the 3-month-old Time magazine on the seat and started for the nurse.

“Ah’m Marie.”

“Follow me please.”

She followed her into the nurse’s station where she went through the expected vitals check. Then the nurse took her into the doctor’s office where Marie took a seat and waited next to the antique desk.

“Morning Ms. Caldicott. I have your test results here. And I’m going to be frank with you,” the doctor spoke as she sat down in her black leather covered chair.

“Ok, Marie replied, fearing she had something awful.

“The results are in, they aren’t the best but, I’m hoping that with treatment and medication we’ll be able to help you conceive. Now, as for the plan of action, first, we’ll have to take you off the pill and get you on some fertility medications. Because of your special condition, you are at risk for infertility and miscarriage. I have spoken with Dr. Kinross MacTaggart and she agrees with the plan of action.”

Marie could see the woman’s mouth moving but she couldn’t comprehend what the doctor was saying. In her shock, all she could hear was her own voice and the millions of questions in her mind.

‘What if ah can’t get pregnant? Would Logan forgive meh? What if we get married and he wants to start a family right away and ah can’t. What was that about miscarriage? What if ah lost our baby? What if ah can’t forgive myself? Would Logan adopt? Would he always have a grudge against meh because ah couldn’t have his baby? Would he find another woman to have his baby?” She thought.


The doctor stopped talking and patiently waited for Marie to come back to the conversation. She could understand what Marie was going through because she had been in the same boat trying to get pregnant after four years of infertility. She had to take the time to breathe and accept the situation before wanting to move forward. When her colleague Dr. Moira Kinross MacTaggart called with an interesting case for her, she promised to do her best to help find a way for Marie to become pregnant and not allow her mutation to attack the child as if it were a foreign body. All three women were hoping that if they could genetically suppress Marie’s mutation, that maybe Logan’s might be dominant enough kick in and keep the child safe.

“Marie, I don’t want you to worry, we’ll take each step as it comes. Just breathe and I want you to take this prescription and get it filled at your convenience. Please call me any time if you have any questions. I’ll have my nurse call you when it’s time to see you back here to see how the drugs are working.”

“Yes doctor,” Marie dazedly took the small white slip of paper from her hand.

The doctor put an arm around Marie’s shoulder.

“We are going to correct this imbalance. Just go home and rest.”

Marie nodded, spent the money in the pharmacy to get the prescription filled before she headed home.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
5:30 P.M.

Marie started to avoid him a bit. The roses stopped because she seemed to be too distantly minded to be into his game. Logan was concerned. He didn’t want to push but he knew her mood changed darker after that appointment on Thursday. She hadn’t even been to training with the Junior X-Men team on Friday. He grabbed his keys off the dresser after deciding to continue on with his plans to surprise Marie that night. He headed to the store and picked up melting chocolate and dinner, aluminum foil, and something chilled to drink. Logan got back to the school and immediately put the chocolate on the stove to melt. With a little aluminum foil and a funnel, he created his own giant Hershey Kisses, complete with a little message on a little slip of paper. He put the chocolate in the freezer to set before putting the slips of paper in. He grabbed a Molson and some pretzels to snack on since dinner was going to be rather late that night and headed back to his room. Once there he flopped down on his bed and opened his night stand. He pulled out a rental agreement for the new place to live that he found.

It was a fully furnished and tastefully decorated duplex in one of the most desirable buildings in Valhalla, New York. The utilities were covered by the building owner and there was a fireplace, central heating and cooling for the summer, winter months. No drafts even. Sure it was cozy, when he saw it, but now all he had to do was sell Marie on the idea. It was only 10 minutes to and from the school. It had a relatively cheap rent; he and Marie could split the cost. Bathroom space really wouldn’t fought over, since he didn’t keep many things in there. They could save money by sharing the shower and bath together. Fortunately, Tanner, the renter, allowed Logan to take the keys and a rental agreement if Marie decided she wanted the place.

Since it was a little over a month later and Victor still hadn’t made his presence known, Logan decided to get the place in the first place to draw his attention away from the school for the sake of the students. His instincts told him that Victor was still hiding close by and he couldn’t give up on being vigilant. When he was weak, he knew that his half-brother would attack.


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:30 P.M.

Marie stepped in the door carrying her lunch from a nearby burger joint and her wedding notebook. She set everything down, slipped off her coat, and headed for the bathroom. She changed into a sweat suit, she settled down and ate. The food made her feel better and took her mind off of the news she received Thursday. She hadn’t started taking the pills the doctor prescribed yet. Marie wanted to do more thinking before she agreed to the plan of action the doctor’s recommended. So to distract herself, she dialed up Joanie Silverstein, the person showing her the Valentine’s Day gift for Logan. She hoped that Logan would approve.

“Hello, this is Marie Caldicott, ah’m callin’ to confirm mah appointment today at six.”

“Oh yes, the property is being cleaned but it should be ready by six for a showing.”

“Good and ah want ya to bring the papers in case ah should decide ah want it then and there.”

“I will. See you then.”


Marie then finally dialed up her parents in Meridian, Mississippi.

“Hey Mama, it’s meh, Marie. Ah’m just callin’ ta say Happy Valentine’s Day ta ya’ll,” Marie’s drawl became worse as she talked on the line.

“Hi Marie baby, same ta yew. We’ve been expectin’ a call from ya ‘bout now. It’s been too long baby. Ah’m sorry.”

“Why is that?”

“Well, ah figured when this stranger named Logan called yer dad and meh ta ask fer yer hand, ah assumed we’d be getting’ a call ta confirm what we’ve been thinkin’.”

“He did what?”
End Notes:
Hehe, sneaky Logan...

Well how did you like it? Let me know before you hit that next button in the corner. Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 16 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Surprises and apartment hunting...
Sorry for the wait!
Enjoy!
“He called ta ask fer yer hand. He said that he knew that we didn’t know what he looked lahk and all but, he hoped that we would trust him ta take care of you and protect ya fer as long as he was alive.”

Tears were welling up in Marie’s eyes.

“What did ya’ll tell him?”

“Ah told him that we needed to think about it. You know how yer daddy can be.”

“Yeah mama, ah do. Did he mention that he’s lahk meh?”

“What do ya mean, lahk yew?”

“He’s a mutant, mama, and ah love him.”

“Oh, listen sugah, don’t worry. Ah’ll work on him and see what we can do.”

“Thanks mama. Ah’ve gotta go. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.”


Marie hung up the phone as sobbed a little, more happy tears than anything else, because of the love and care that Logan had taken to make her happy. She really couldn’t be too mad at him for going behind her back. He had her best interest at heart. Then she dialed up Jubilee’s room number.

“Hi Chloe, it’s Auntie Marie.”

“Oh hi. Happy Valentine’s Day. Mom’s not here.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Chloe. That’s okay, ah called to tahlk to you.”

“Marie, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Can I bring a date to your wedding?”

“Chloe! Have you got a boyfriend?”

“Well, sort of. I wanted him to come so that he can meet you and Logan. He lives in New Orleans. I met him when we were there for New Year’s.”

“Then ah suppose ah’m ok with it. Ah’ll see what we can do about getting him to the wedding as well. Ah was callin’ to ask ya if ya wanted to be my maid of honor.”

“Cool, thanks. Really? Seriously? Sure! Have you picked out a date yet?”

“Yeah, April 18th, 2012. Ah think about noon. Ah’ve got it written somewhere.”

“Cool. It’s in my date book now. I’ll see if Keith can make it.”

“So that’s his name, sugah, Keith, Keith what?”

“Oh gotta go, Tigger calling me. Bye,” Chloe spoke and hung up.

“Chloe Madison get your butt back on the phone,” Marie yelled into the phone, knowing that Chloe was avoiding her question but, it was too late as she suddenly heard the dial tone.


Realtor’s Appointment
Thornwood, NY.
6:50 P.M.

Marie had gone through the tour of the apartment with Joanie Silverstein, Realtor. She couldn’t believe what they were charging for the place, only $975 a month. It was a spacious 4 bedroom townhouse, one of which could be turned into a nursery someday, she hoped... The upper two floors have two bedrooms a piece. The living room on the third floor had a fireplace, an intimate kitchen, a deck, it was even furnished. She figured she could put her stuff in storage until they figured out where everything would go. It had central heating and air conditioning. It had an alarm, cable/satellite television hook ups, marble countertops in the two and a half bathrooms, Corian kitchen counters with cherry cabinets, a 27” Sony Flat screen TV, Sony stereo, and crown moldings to boot. A dishwasher and garbage disposal, a gas range, hardwood flooring, a microwave, and they wouldn’t have to worry about utilities.

She knew was perfect. It had controlled access, a courtyard, laundry room, a pool in the complex, reserved and indoor parking, wheelchair access, and it even had a roof top garden. It hadn’t been rented since its renovation. Marie had the papers in front of her and she was dialing Logan’s number.

“Logan, ah have a question for ya.”

“What is it?”

“Do ya trust meh?”

“With my life, what’s wrong?”

“Thanks sugah, you just won yourself a huge Valentine’s Day gift.”

“Marie, what’s goin’ on?”

“Love you, sugah,” she said and then she hung up.

She signed her name on the dotted line and accepted the keys.

“Now ah take this to have mah fiancé sign tonight?”

“Yes. Just put it in an envelope and drop it off at my address on this card. I’ll be in tomorrow from ten to four. Don’t forget this is a lease option to buy apartment.”

“Great.”


Logan’s Choice Apartment.
Valhalla, NY.
10:45 P.M.

Logan let himself in and began to set up his romantic picnic. He turned up the heat to start, just to cut the chill in the room while he went to build the fire. Then he set out a blanket on the floor and began to gather pillows from around the room. He set up a couple of candlesticks and then went back to the SUV for the food in a basket and the wine, that wasn’t in a box. As he carried the basket, he could swear he felt like Little Red Riding Logan. He had a red dress shirt and black jeans with a heavy coat on. Half an hour later, he heard Marie pull up in the driveway. Logan ignited the candles just to get them going before he turned down the heater. Then he went to get Marie.

“You’re early, you look great.”

“So do you, sugah.”

“Come with me,” he said taking her arm.

Logan took her to the apartment entryway and stopped.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he said as he opened the door.

Then suddenly Logan scooped Marie into his arms and carried her across the threshold.


“Logan!” Marie screamed in surprise. “Put meh down, you silly nut.”

Marie looked around the living room of the small looking apartment. She noticed the blazing fire and then saw the blanket on the hardwood floor in front of it. Logan slipped her coat off of her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck.

“It’s five point four miles from the school. We’d only need ten minutes to get back, whaddya think, baby?”

“Whaddya mean?”

“I’m holdin’ this place for us. Rent’s sixteen fifty a month, all I need is your yes to put the deposit down.”

“Logan, ah can’t.”

“Why not? Is it too small? You don’t like the décor,” Logan querried.

Marie worried that he had his heart set on the place she now stood in. She saw the disappointment in his face when she told him she couldn’t give her approval. But, she knew she had a better place.

“No, it’s just that ah just signed a lease for anothah place.”

“You what? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Ah did when ah asked ya to trust meh. Besahdes, mah choice is two point five miles away from the school. It would only take us eight minutes to get back. Ah thought ya maht lahk the extra tahm every mornin’,” Marie spoke as she wrapped her arms around Logan’s waist, and then softly kissed his chin.

“How much is it,” Logan sighed as Marie pulled out the paperwork from her purse, hanging on the coat rack behind her.

“Nine seventy-five and ah’ve put down the deposit. It’s a beautiful place; ya won’t believe it. All ah need is your signature.”

“When do we move in,” Logan probed as he signed the paper with one hand and then captured Marie in a hungry kiss.

“Raht now if ya lahk,” Marie replied after Logan let up on her lips.

“Let’s take this party on the road.”


Logan and Marie cleaned up the picnic and put the fire out. On the way, Logan dropped off the keys at the manager’s office and left a note that stated that Marie wasn’t interested. They took their separate vehicles. He followed Marie to the new place they both would be living in. He wondered how long the lease was for.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
12:00 A.M.

“You were right Marie, I don’t believe it. Are you sure we’re getting all this for just nine seventy-five?”

“Yup. The lady also said this was a lease option to buy apartment.”

“How long did you lease it for? Sorry, how long did we lease it for?”

“One yeah. Ah thought we maht look into buyin’ it after the weddin’ in April.”

“I can see that,” Logan answered, amused him with Marie’s neck.


Marie’s stomach chose that moment to make its presence known.

“Ah think ah’m hungry and not just for you,” she spoke.

“How about you go relax, take a bath, with whatever’s in the bathroom, and I’ll get dinner set up.”

“Sounds good to meh,” Marie answered, kissed Logan before she headed off to where she remembered where the bathroom was. “Bah the way, our room is on the top floor.”

“Thanks.”


Logan went into the master bedroom and while Marie hummed a soft melody in the bathroom, he built another fire in the fireplace at the end of the bed. It was larger than the one downstairs he noticed. The wood box next to it was well stocked. They would probably use almost half of it by morning. He went back downstairs and grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch. He made a mini bed on the fake white bearskin rug on the floor in front of the newly built fire. He grabbed the extra pillows off the bed and then he set up the basket with fruit cascading over the side. The chocolate handmade kisses he put down in the refrigerator to keep them cold. Then Logan went back to his SUV to get the rest of the supplies for the evening.


After she took a long, soothing, relaxing bath, Marie stepped out of the tub, and dried her sexy, wet, nude body. Then, she spotted a thick, white, soft terry cloth robe. Logan must have brought it from home. She walked into the master bedroom to a great surprise. The room was filled with candlelight and a warm fire. The air carried a hint of French vanilla and magnolia blossoms. Soothing music floated from the stereo as she walked over to the bed. On her pillow was a rose with a note attached. Marie picked up the flower, inhaled its perfume, and opened the note….

“Slip off that robe… Lie down on your back… I will join you…”

Marie placed the flower and note on the nightstand as she wondered where Logan was. Then she let her robe drop to the floor. She looked around towards the bedroom door expecting to see her lover but he was absent. Then she climbed up onto the bed as instructed. The burgundy satin sheets felt cool against her bare skin... She laid her head on top of two pillows and closed her eyes, let her fingers gently run on top of her body. Her eyes closed as her body began to arouse from her own touch. Suddenly Marie heard his voice…

“Enjoyin’ yourself,” Logan inquired, the eyebrow up and arched beautifully.

She opened her eyes to find him standing next to the bed, totally nude, wearing a black tuxedo bow tie around his neck, the kind that hooked into a loop. Lower down was a small black bow tied just under the head of his second best friend. He was holding a holding a tray of food with a white dishtowel over his right arm. She giggled after she took him all in. She simply smiled, nodded up and down before she let out a quiet,

“Mmm-Hmm…”


Logan sat down on the bed next to her body, the side of his hip touching hers. He put the tray on the nightstand. Suddenly in his hand was a bottle of heated body oil, lightly flavored like butterscotch… He put one hand on hers, stopped her from caressing her torso.

“My turn,” he said with a wicked look in his eye, flashing his handsome smile… “I gotta prepare the dinner table.”

She giggled, and said, “Okay.”

“Go get a towel and lay on your back.”

He let her move off the bed to go complete his request. She came back and did as he asked. He made sure she was comfortable before he positioned himself to start her massage.


Marie eyed his cock lying soft and content on his thigh. She ran her fingers over it, enjoyed the feel…
End Notes:
Hope you liked this... Please let me know! Happy Labor Day weekend! A really hot smutty couple of chapters and the Wolverine and Sabertooth are coming soon!
Chapter 17 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Hi all!
This chapter I wrote his chapter with the mental picture of Origins Logan in rollerskates dancing to Stayin' Alive. Don't ask me why... It just came to me.

In this chapter and the next we see how our love birds celebrate Valentine's Day.

I hope you enjoy the next few chapters. I will provide appropriate warnings. I also start school tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Wolvie can put me in detention if I don't get to write this week much.

BTW,
WARNING, Adult Sexual Contact Ahead!!!
WARNING, No Drinks Near Computer Monitors!

Hugs!
It stirred slightly, became a bit fuller and thicker at her touch. A smile formed on Marie’s lips as she continued playing with his flesh. She softly fingered his balls and that earned her a groan that was practically almost a growl.


Logan had to put a stop to her hand. He moved and flipped the bottle of body oil over, down towards her breasts. He squeezed the bottle; let a small stream of warm oil run from the opening and onto one of her nipples… Her chest rose as she inhaled deeply at the intensity of the heat on her bare nipple. Logan then moved the bottle to her other free niblet, left a trail of warm oil between them… After covering her breasts and nipples with oil, he placed the bottle on the nightstand, and started to massage the oil into her soft skin. He caressed the soft, full tissue of her breasts, now warm and slippery… His hands glided easily over her semi deadly skin, his palms gently rubbed squeezed her flesh. He let her nipples slip in between his oily fingers, pulled and tweaked them as he did… Marie smiled appreciatively and arched her back, pushed her aroused nipples harder into his hands.

“You know,” Logan whispered, “This oil is flavored…”

And with that, he leaned down, and let his tongue draw circles around her erect nipples… Her hands left the sheets and he felt them on the back of his head. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair and he noticed that she tugged on it when he did something especially good. His lips sucked and pulled on the small, hardened flesh, and brought them into his warm, wet mouth. The facial hair around his mouth tickled her breasts. Logan’s wicked tongue flickered lightly around the darkened parts of her niblets and sent sweet currents of stimulation to her apex. Marie’s hips writhed as he did, a sign she was becoming highly aroused.

“I think maybe somethin’ else is getting jealous, darlin’… ” Logan spoke as hand cupped the zenith of flesh located below her womb.


As Logan sat back up, he took the bottle of warm oil, and again started to drip the stream onto her body. Over her chest, abdomen, and down to her neatly shaved mound. He massaged the slippery oil into her skin and let his hands follow the path of oil he left behind, caressed and stroked all the way. Her nipples grew painfully hard as his fingers drew closer to her heated walls…

“Open your legs…” Logan requested.

Marie easily obliged, bent one leg, placed it on his lap, and let the other fall off the side of the bed. Logan began to put cheese, fruit, soft breads, thinly sliced turkey, ham, and chicken all over Marie’s body. As he said, she was the dinner table for the evening.

“Aahh Logan, so cold.”

“Can’t take a little cold Marie,” he teasingly asked before he brought her drink to her lips.

“Ah’m fahn but, ah don’t think ya wanna eat melted cheese do ya? Mah body’s gonna…” She spoke after she took a couple sips of the chilled Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider.

Logan stopped her mid-sentence as he began to feed from her body.

“I’ll eat anything that tastes like you, darlin’,” he voiced before he fed her a cheese bite, some kiwi, and banana. “I love you so much, Marie.”

“Ah love you too, Logan.”


A few hours later, with the food gone, two full happy stomachs, Logan then took her hands and brought them down to her pussy…

“Hold yourself open for me… Show me how wet you are…”

Once again Marie obeyed, pulled her glistening wet lips open, let him see how wet she was. He then took the bottle of oil and watched the warm drops as they fell directly onto her aroused, exposed ju-ju-be of love… Logan watched as Marie gasped and wiggled, her hips tensed and relaxed from the sensation. He took a finger and began to touch her. He fondled and touched his way around her swollen nub, rubbed it in circles. Marie’s hips moved intensely up and down with each stroke of his slick fingertip on her quivering start-me-up-button. She spread her legs wider as he did; her fingers stopped holding herself open and gripped the sheets while he caressed her little pink bulge.

“Do you like how I touch you, baby,” he asked…

Marie nodded, 'yes', closed her eyes tight.

“Tell me...” Logan said because he wanted to hear her voice…


Marie opened her eyes and smiled, then brought her ankle up to his face, touched his cheek lovingly with her foot.

“Play away, sugah. Make mah body sing.”

She didn’t know if she could hold out to come with him, this time but, because of his mutation she could resurrect and be back for round two quicker than any human.


Logan displayed the smug eyebrow and smirk look before he began to stroke her harder, faster with his fingers. She began to cry out, moan louder as she tilted her head back, and closed her eyes again. Long, thick fingers rubbed against her lemon drop, up and down, stroke after stroke. He could hear her breathing in pants and gasps in his sensitive ears, her thundering heartbeat as well. He then took one long middle finger and slid it slowly inside her warm sheath… Then two… Then three… Logan started to pick up the pace as he slid them and out of Marie, fucked her with his three elongated, oily fingers. As he moved within her, he caught sight of her hand as it reached down and started to play with her own body. She told him to fuck her harder, faster, which he immediately acquiesced to. In and out, he slid his fingers faster and faster, screwing her pink taco with his manly hand. He could smell that she was getting close…

“Oh mah gawd Logan, ah can’t hold it.”

“Come for me darlin’, come for me,” he lowly growled as his face was near the flesh he pumped in and out of.

The vibrations from that growl just did something to her; he wished he knew why his growls turned her on.

“Ohhh gawd, Ah’m comin’, sugah, oh fuck meh!”

He complied with her request… Then he felt the vice-like grip come down on his fingers as Marie came.

“OHHH, FUCK MEEEEEAAH, LOGAN! Ohhh! Somebody slap mah grammaw!


Logan pulled his fingers out of their warm hiding spot. He licked and sucked on them, delighted in the taste of her sweet wetness. He felt the Wolverine try to break out. An evil snarl appeared on his face before he was able to cut the animal off. The animal wanted to share his mate’s essence with his mate. He reached up, put his other hand inside her to gather more nectar, before he brought his come-slick fingers to her lips. She seemed to understand as she gripped his wrist, began to suck and lick her juices from them. Suddenly, Logan growled as he threw his head back. A good portion of his blood began to flow south with gravity to his loins. He quickly removed his fingers from her mouth before he lost all control over the animal. He regained control and put up a stronger wall. He looked down at her mound, caught sight of her fingers. They probed, fondled, and then she tweaked, pulled on her love bead, making her body quiver even more as she came down from the high.

“Keep playin’, baby…” Logan told her and she did.

Logan then knelt beside Marie on the bed, lifted one leg up to straddle her body; his thighs hovered over her knees… His shaft, now hard and thick, minus the bow, stood erect about a foot and a half from her face. She watched him as he took the bottle of warm butterscotch flavored oil and poured drops of it onto his swollen fleshy head. The oil dribbled down the sides of his meat, his cock glistened in the candlelight… As he put the bottle back on the end table, his right hand started to slowly stroke his thick shaft. Her eyes widened with joy and wicked expressions as he watched her as she watched him stroke and pleasure his body for her.

“Fuck, this feels good,” Logan moaned, “I’m gonna come for you, darlin’.”

“Any tahm, sugah. Let meh know if ya need help,” Marie teased.


And with that, Marie watched him as he played with his dick faster, his right hand up and down, in long, firm strokes. His left hand touched, played with his essence filled balls. She watched as he masturbated for her; let her see every detail of his heat as he began to make it come… Her fingers probed and caressed her love pearl with even more passion. Watching him, with his head thrown back and the sight of his tool, so thick and full of come, stroked up close, just for her aroused her even more…


Logan looked down at Marie, her beautiful face right below his member from his line of sight, and he imagined the sight of his cock coming all over her, mouth filled and her come covered lips… As he continued to stroke, the end was getting nearer. A few drops of pre-come appeared on the head of his cock.

“Do you wanna taste me,” he asked and Marie eagerly nodded, 'yes.'

“Is this mah dessert?”

“Maybe… Maybe not.”

As Logan kept jerking his cock, she sat up, and took him in her small hands. He thought he was going to die when she lifted him closer to her mouth. He stopped all movement and watched as she pressed the crown to her strawberry red lips. Her tongue lashed out, lapped up the drops of warm salty come from the slit; that he caused to appear. Then Marie put her mouth around the tip and gave it a few quick sucks, eager to taste more. Suddenly, he felt about ready to climax, so Logan pulled away. Marie licked her lips and he groaned.

“You’re delicious, sugah,” she voiced before she laid her head back down on the burgundy satin covered pillow.

He moved his hands to her hips and gently nudged her…

“Turn over…” he softly spoke and then waited.


‘He had more? Oh mah gawd. Ah may need to pull on his mutation more to stay conscious,’ she thought.

Marie indulged him and rolled onto her stomach, without a clue to what Logan wanted to do to her… She spread her legs as she did and exposed her total backside to him. Her fingers found their way back to her sensitively aroused rose bud; she pulled, tweaked it, and kept it swollen for her lover.


Logan watched from behind as her fingers slipped in and out of her tight, wet engorged flower petals. He grabbed the bottle of flavored oil, let a stream of warm oil pour between her crack, the sweet spot he was about to be surrounded by again. He then positioned his body behind hers, between her legs, placed his hands on her hips. He took his semi-hardened flesh and ran the re-energized shaft in the crack of her cheeks, stroked Marie up, down as he spread the oil. Then he pressed the swollen head of his buddy into her sheath, just inside… Enough to tease her as she feverishly rubbed her hardened cherry pit. Logan felt her wiggle her derrière back against his body. He knew what she wanted and what she needed…

“Nah-uh, darlin’, not yet,” he said as he nearly pulled back out. “God you feel so good, baby.”

Then, Logan surged forward, deep, and she screamed his name… Then he backed away but still inside. He saw her fingers disappear from her lower half and grab onto the sheets. He leaned forward, placed his body with an advantage over her, and effectively pinning her groin to the bed; his hands down on the bed to support his heavy chest so that she could still breathe. Adamantium laced bones could be a bitch sometimes. And with one full deep stroke, he thrust his cock deep inside her from behind. Marie began to cry out his name loudly with pleasure in the inflection of her voice. Every long, deep stroke inside made her moans gain in volume intensity. Logan felt her try to push her hips higher to meet him thrust after thrust. Suddenly, he felt her nails dig into his left thigh. He reached back, under her with one hand, and found her delicate, sensitive nugget… His fingers, wet and slippery from the oil, massaged the prize, back and forth, and in small tight circles. He felt it as it began to twitch…


Marie wanted to fly off into ecstasy together; after all it was Valentine’s Day. She couldn’t think of anything more romantic. However, Logan was getting her off faster than she’d planned. So she tried a tactic that sometimes worked…

‘Think, think… Sabertooth in a tu-tu, yeah, Sabertooth in a tu-tu… With a fairy wand,’ Marie thought as she tried to regain some control over her body.

His member felt so good with in her. It felt like it was home. She suddenly felt him swell inside her and she brought down her vice on him. Then Logan began to fuck her faster, harder, as if he knew what she was trying to do. His fingers moved faster as well on her love gem and Marie grew more and more wound up. Out of the blue, growls came to her ears from behind her. Abruptly, she felt her head getting pulled back by her hair. He pulled her chest up off the bed; her front arched back towards him, and she felt him deeper inside her. She ground her body back against his loins; fucking with all her might. Logan told her to look back over her shoulder at him, so that he could watch her as she came. She did so and turned her head back toward him. Their eyes meet, and they focused on each other's faces, as their orgasms grew closer and more intense.


The expression on her face told Logan that Marie was about to come soon. She began to milk his dick and he began to unbelievably impossibly fuck her harder, faster until he felt his balls constrict.

“Come with me, darlin’, FUCK, come with me, baby,”

And with his fingers twirling on her pearl and his member buried deep inside her from behind, she started to come all over him. Her juices dripped all over him as he felt the walls of her clamp down on him so hard as she squeezed his hardness, pulled it in further.

“AH LOVE YOU LOGAN!” Marie screamed as she came and he loved the sight of her beautiful face in pure ecstasy…

No longer able to hold himself back, Logan pushed himself as far inside as he could and let his rock hardness explode inside his lover.

“AAAHHH, GOD MARIE, I LOVE YOU TOO, DARLIN’,” Logan roared as he came.


Marie looked back over her shoulder at him as he pumped load after load of warm, creamy Logan essence inside her sheath. And as they finally finished each other off, she fell forward, collapsed onto the bed... She felt Logan collapse on top of her back, him still buried deep inside her core. She felt him lean in and kiss her on the back of her neck. She smiled warmly as her eyes closed in contentment.

“So, where’s dessert?”

“Uuuuugh Marie… You are insatiable.”

“Hmm, maybe ah need to change mah priorities. All ah need is you, food, a good pair of shoes, and a good career.”

“Let me see… You’ve got a good career and me… I’ll take you shopping tomorrow, so all I have to do is feed my Angel.”

“You… You’re takin’ meh shoe shopping? Ah’d give you half an hour before you took off for some high tech store. Or a cigar shop…”

“Is that a challenge Marie?” He said as the eyebrow of curiosity went up.

Shopping with Marie, no problem… He couldn’t go when she was with her friends, that was insanity.
End Notes:
Now, wipe the steam from your computer and hit that review button before you stand up and take a break before you hit Next and read on... Trust me, you'll need it. Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 18 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
More lovin'...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content Ahead!
WARNING: No Drinks At Computer Monitors!!!

I hope you like the little plot twist...
Enjoy!
“Yeah, you last the entire, uh, day and ah’ll…”

“You’ll what?”

“Help ya move out of your room at the school.”

“Oh big prize… What if I lose?”

“You have ta move meh out of mah room at the school and give me another massage.”

“I had plans to leave everything at the school, like ‘Ro and Blue.”

“Ah suppose that would be okay. There will probably be tahms when we need separate bedrooms…”

‘Lahk when ah get mah period and when you get all moody on me when you’ve had a bad nightmare.’ Marie thought.


“It’s not fair but, you’re on,” Logan said as he pulled out slowly and Marie moaned.

“Where doya think you’re goin’?”

“Bathroom. Then snack. And round two… In that order…”

“Okay. Ah’ll keep the bed warm.”

He got up and rushed into the bathroom. Cold tile floors, cold air, and he prayed he wouldn’t shrink while he ran his errands. He heard Marie laugh as he streaked into the bathroom. Logan made the decision to do a little remodeling then and there. The tile would be replaced with hardwood floors as soon as he got the chance. Teaching took up a lot of his time. Most of his free time was spent chasing after Marie and getting a little make out session in the utility closet on the first floor.


Marie was still laughing as she moved into the middle of the bed. Then she felt that little sign that she needed the ‘little girl’s room’ as well. Minutes later, just as Logan opened the door and set foot in the bedroom, a flash of Marie streaking by him into the empty room passed by his eyes.

“Oh Logan…You’re wonderful… You warmed the seat for meh.”

“You’re welcome, darlin’, I think.”


Logan fished his chocolate kiss for Marie and himself, grabbed the extra bottle of flavored oil out of the warmer, headed back into the bedroom for another round of ‘Lovin’ with Marie’. The woman in question was back in bed, back to the towel, and she had a grin a mile wide on her face…

“Whattah those, sugah?”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Marie. A kiss for you,” Logan voiced as he handed her one of his homemade kisses… “And another to grow on.”

He leaned in and gave her a loving kiss. Then he scrambled over to his side of the bed and climbed in.


Marie quickly gobbled up the chocolate and then rolled her body to face his.

“Ah’ve got a kiss for ya and anothah you’re gonna grow on.”

“Hhrrrff, Marie,” Logan spoke as she pounced on him. “I’d like to see you try…”


Logan gave his sweet darlin’, Marie a gentle hug as she brought her lips to his. He softly caressed her body through her attack. He had her distracted enough with his lips that he rolled her back to the towel and she didn’t miss a beat in her kisses. He began to softly caress her sweat and oil slicked body, his digits ran over her supple and warm skin. He gently touched, caressed the very lightly pink delicate flesh, memorizing again every inch and every curve. The new bottle of flavored oil appeared, this time, Marie would taste like peppermint. The mint would make her skin tingle as it soaked in, tingle in a good way of course. It was a good scent for awakening the senses. Logan began to massage her body with some of the warm oil as he lay next to her right side. His fingers worked the sweet smelling oil tenderly into her neck and shoulders.

Marie began to moan with pleasure because of his ministrations. She rolled onto her stomach and Logan moved his one hand down her back, slowly worked along her spine, fingers caringly massaging. He was one handed because the other was tucked under supporting his chest. Then he sat up on his knees and his other freed hand went to caress the flesh on her hips. Logan massaged in several swirls, figure eights, before he moved back to slowly massage her spine. He repeated the procedure continually. Then he moved down and stopped at the small of her back. He started to soothingly knead the flesh of the beautiful firm globes of her rear and on occasion deeply into the muscles. He worked down her legs, his fingers caressed the back of them, worked down to her feet to gently massage them.

Logan turned her over and started to work up her legs, kindly manipulated her flesh, stroked them, worked up Marie’s calves to her knees. She spread them for him and then his fingers caressed a path half way to her mound. He stopped to tease her.

“Don’t stop, sugah,” Marie pleaded.


He had her right leg elongated, in hand as he dribbled more peppermint scented oil on the skin of her ankle. It blazed a trail with gravity, down her leg, every inch along the way. Then his large, warm hand began to spread it as he gently worked it from the outer thigh in to her inner thigh. He teased her a little, by massaging close to her loins, and then he backed away. She was so sensitive that she started laughing because it tickled. Logan’s digits inched ever closer to Marie’s groin, to the ultra-sensitive silken smooth tissue around her flower petals, and within those petals hid a beautiful treasure. His hands finally reached there where his touch circled her alternative lips but, touched nothing more. He smiled as she began to whimper and writhe on the bed. Logan moved over to her elongated left leg, lifted it, and started at her ankle, repeated the same actions he completed on the right. His fingers danced over her delicate and sensitive inner thigh and she laughed again.

Logan’s digits finally reached the top, again circled her lips, ever teasing her there but never touching her inside. He could hear Marie’s breath catch as his fingers teased and caressed the edge of her lips. At last, he reached in to spread her engorged folds, his digits forward still, touched her pearl, and grasped it. He drew it from its hiding place, pinched it a few times to tease Marie. His free hand reached up to hold her down; he placed his hand between her breasts so that he could feel her heart wildly beating under her sternum. His fingers pinched and gently tugged on her love bead.

“Oh Logan,” Marie moaned as she tried to arch her back.


Then he softly rolled it between his fingers and then moved on down to tease her lips again. Logan slid his tools of ecstasy over them, let them glide over, and around them but never entering Marie. When he thought she was close, after a long wait, he slid in two parallel rods deep inside her. He gradually let her adjust to them, slowly stroked her inner warmth, and her moistness so fantastic over his fingers. He let them probe deeper inside Marie and found her g-spot. Then he gently applied pressure and rubbed over it instead of tickling it. He felt it swell to his touch as he stroked it, rubbed up and down, and then made circles over, around it.

“Yeah… Damn… Raht there… Oh Gawd Logan.”

He kept up his motions as he lowered his mouth and took her nugget between his lips, sucked as his tongue flicked over it, with his fingers deep inside her.

“Come for me, my Angel… Feel your release, baby,” Logan spoke smoothly.

“Ah need more,” she moaned.

“Feel your release Marie, let it go, feel the fire buildin’ hotter and hotter. Feel the heat spreadin’ through-out. Even your fingers are on fire,” Logan teased and growled a little to turn her on. Then smiled wickedly.

Her body answered the call and gave in, let go. He could feel her canal squeeze around his tactile members, rubbed her g-spot even more, and knew the fire deep inside bursting forth, would consume his Marie.

“Ahh… Ahh… Gawd LOGAN, yeeesss.”

“Let it go, baby. Don’t fight it Angel. You’re so beautiful, Marie.”

Her juices flowed from her frame; Logan continued to tease her g-spot, his tongue caressed her sphere-shaped marble. He knew every movement he added brought more fire to her body after every orgasm.


Marie rode the waves of her climaxes, not one but, many small ones bursting inside her, building and building, and then the waves crashed, sent her into spasms.

“Ohh yeah…”

“Feel me, holdin’ you, controllin’ all of you. Feel the fire now explodin’ over and over again.”

The heat consumed Marie as she hit several crowning points; she shuddered many times as the spasms ran through her. She looked down now on her body as if she was no longer a part of it. She watched Logan in her mind’s eye as he held her and controlled her through the flood of orgasmic delight, her juices flowed their last with her complete and total release. She felt so much intimacy with Logan as he held her body down as it shuddered through the last spasm.

“Let yourself fly, angel, feel yourself floatin’ completely held aloft by my strength and control,” Logan whispered in her ear with a growl.

God yes, she was flying. She never heard such beautiful things nor felt so wonderfully full of Logan.

“Ah wanna hold you, closer Logan. Ah feel your soul inside with mine,” Marie whispered in his ear and looked deep into his eyes.

Deep, deep breaths slowly bring them both back down as Logan gently collapsed on top of her. His head rested on her abdomen. She felt the warmth deep inside now no longer a raging fire but, loving soothing warmth spread throughout her.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Marie,” Logan sleepily mumbled.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Logan,” Marie replied, but Logan had already dozed off.


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
6:30 A.M.

“Have you seen the mail I brought in yesterday?”

“Yes my dear, it’s here in my hand,” Hank replied as he handed the small stack to Ororo.

She spotted an envelope with a couple mouse ears on it. It had Logan and Marie’s names on it and quickly she opened it. She had purposefully sidetracked it to keep the couple from finding it.

“Oh god, they won Hank! They won,” announced as she started jumping up and down, happy and excited.

“Won what, my dear?”

“The ladies and I entered them in a contest when we were back in California. The Grand Prize was a Disney Dream Wedding at any park. We picked Walt Disney World since it was on the same coast, and they won!”

“Ororo, you have to tell them, my love, right away before they make any more decisions.”

“But Hank, I can’t tell them they won a Disney Dream Wedding that they didn’t know they entered. Maybe I should make Jubilation tell them. They’d believe it of her.”

“Why not? They’re going to have to find out sooner or later.”

“Please don’t say anything just yet. I’ll take care of it, promise sweetie,” she said as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“May we go now? We need to get back to the school,” Hank spoke.


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
12:00 P.M.

Marie and Logan were back in her room about ten in the morning and they were still catching up on sleep since they had gone at it like rabbits all night. There was a knock on her door… Marie heard Logan growl and put a possessive adamantium laced fore arm over her torso, while still half asleep, of course. She rolled over to face him and kissed his sideburn on the left before she worked her way out of his hold. She put on one of his red flannel shirts he’d left on the floor a couple days prior. When she opened the door, Ororo was there with two red roses with baby’s breath, in black onyx colored glass vases. She opened her card in front of Marie.

“Ah thought Logan stopped these,” Marie voiced.

“I thought I’d let you know we have the sitter until Sunday at eleven, all my love, Henry,” Ororo read. “Apparently not. I know I still got mine, maybe he stopped so you wouldn’t get suspicious?”

Marie opened her card and just like she predicted the capital U came.

“Ah figured it out… Ah’ll be with you. The W was an abbreviation for with.”

“Well, today’s the day. I hope we both enjoy it.”

“Ours got started super early…”

“Hank’s taking me to see La Bohéme tonight.”

“How wonderful, sugah. Well ah better get back before the big, tall, hairy, growly, husband-to-be of mine comes lookin’ for meh.”

“True, I’ll see ya later then. Happy Valentine’s Day, Marie, and if I don’t see Logan, send him a Happy Valentine’s Day from me too.”

“Will do, bah, ‘Ro.”


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:30 P.M.

Logan and Marie discussed it earlier in the day and came to an accord that they would watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine. They agreed to be out in the boat house away from the school for the student’s safety. Marie had decided not to make popcorn or have snacks so they wouldn’t be distracted. Popcorn was a bitch to clean up after it spilled. There was a flat-screen television above the mantle on the fireplace; the fireplace insulated to keep from melting the television. Logan sat down in the middle of the couch with the multi-functional remote in his left hand because he wanted to control how much of his past he wanted to see at once. Marie was seated next to him in his left. She was curled in to his shoulder but she wouldn’t let him put his arm around her. She held onto his upper arm to show her support, rested her head on his shoulder as he prepared to turn on the electronic equipment.
End Notes:
Well? I hope you liked that because on Wed, you're gonna get blown away... So please hit the review button before you take that cold shower. Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 19 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
The Wolverine makes an appearance and Sabertooth assaults Marie's dreams...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Contact Ahead!!!!

Enjoy!
He turned on the television. Prior to sitting next to Logan, Marie had already turned on the nearby DVD player, and put the movie in. Then before he could hit play, she turned his head and kissed him with passion for a good ten seconds.

“What was that for?”

“Ah… Love you,” she was close to tears.

“I love you too, darlin’. You okay? Just say the word and we can postpone this.”

“No, sugah. You need ta watch the movie. Delayin’ it won’t make meh feel bettah.”


Then Logan hit play and his world turned on its head again. Even the root menu screen started to trigger the animal inside him. He witnessed both his fathers’ deaths. Then him and his half-brother as they fled the only home they’d ever known. He’d called him his little brother… Maybe Victor didn’t know that he was his half-brother as well? He didn’t remember much of anything he realized of that night. Then he watched as he and Victor as they ran in battle during the Civil War, on the winning side as it happened. They fought together side by side. It was hard for Logan the man and the Wolverine to realize that they were once a team. Then they were suddenly together fighting in the First World War against the Germans. Then they were fighting together on the beach at Normandy on D-Day in the Second World War. And then Vietnam happened…

Victor lost his humanity, let he animal inside feed on his anger. And suddenly they were in a deep load of shit. Then this schmuck named Major William Stryker came in, fed them this bullshit line about how he cared that Victor, and he had special gifts; that they were valuable. Bullshit! He was just going to use mutants for his purposes, not for serving their country.

‘God, maybe I should have stayed there and just rotted like the rats? Eventually, I could have escaped and no one would have found me. But, no… Then I wouldn’t have met Marie and started a new life. God, if I knew then what I know now, I would have killed Stryker and his minions a hell of a long time ago,’ Logan thought to himself. ‘How would I really like to serve my country? Fuck, I should have said to hell with my country.’


Marie grabbed the remote, stopped the movie nine minutes into the film. After the scene where Logan and Victor were inside the hut talking to William Stryker after their theoretical deaths, right after they supposedly agreed to be on Stryker’s special team. Logan had gone deathly still and was quite pale.

“Logan? Are you alraht?”

Suddenly, he turned his head to look at her. He had the evilest look on his face. His eyes were dilated until the whites of his eyes were gone. He began to growl at her. Marie was scared but, she tried not to show it. She knew what was coming. She turned on her telepathic and listened to what was going on in Logan’s head. The Wolverine swiftly pushed her back on the couch, loomed large over her like she was his prey. She didn’t make a sound as he sniffed her, smelt her, took his nose all over her body, as if he were looking for something… Then she felt his lips urgently on her neck as he licked and nipped her flesh. Her arms were trapped against her chest, so she couldn’t fight him off. She tried to push him back but, when she did, he looked at her face and growled a warning. Resistance was futile. After that, she let him have his way. Marie felt his lips once more on her neck and she moaned her pleasure.

The Wolverine’s right hand went inside her sweatpants, under her panties, fingers made small tight circles on her rosebud. His left hand went to work, got his sweats down to his middle thighs. In his impatience, he ripped a hole in them but, they still came down. He stopped. She watched him wrench her sweats and underwear off. Then his full weight was on her. She had no time to prepare her body for the Wolverine as his dick surged inside her. The first thrust took her breath away. She was just wet enough to keep from tearing inside. None-the-less, she screamed as she was suddenly full. Any pain was quickly gone due to her triggering Logan’s mutation from her arsenal. Then he pounded into her in short, fast, powerful thrusts. He began to rut like an animal with her. She brought her feet up high over his lower back. Each thrust he made spoke volumes to her, physically, and mentally. Domination and ownership; he claimed her again as his. It didn’t totally excuse his actions but, she understood what was happening. She understood the animal’s need to rut with her…

“Yeah, sugah, take what you need,” she softly whispered in his ear.


Marie wasn’t sure she got through to the man inside the animal but, she knew the animal would take his fill until he decided he was finished.

Fifteen minutes later, it was over.

He howled as he came. The he backed from her, yanked up his torn sweatpants, and ran like a mad man out of the boat house. She yelled out for Logan but he didn’t stop.

“Shit, shit, shit. Ah knew this was gonna be bad for us.”

She wondered when the appropriate time to tell him, ‘Ah told you so,’ was as she headed into the bedroom to change her clothing.


Xavier Lake
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Monday, February 15, 2010
12:00 A.M.

The Wolverine ran to the far side of the lake, half naked, his skin instantly cooled in the chilly night air. He cried out a howl that told the woods and any creatures therein that Marie was his mate. He hung his head and listened to the darkness. Then, out of the blue, he smelled that his mate was near a mere few seconds before he felt her small hand pressed flat against the middle of his back. He shook his head and Logan came forward. He slowly turned around and Marie was there. He could barely see that she had such a look of love, sorrow, and concern for him, all wrapped into one. There was no moonlight because it was a new moon, but there were white Christmas tree bulbs around the boat house and that provided a little light.

“Logan? Is it you, sugah?”

“Yeah, it’s me, why wouldn’t it be?”

“Nevah mahnd. You’re okay now, that’s all that mattahs.”

Logan looked at her state of dress. He last remembered her wearing dark green sweat pants and a white tank top she stole from him. Now here she was naked inside a thin gauzy material he knew to be her summer swimsuit cover robe. He smelt blood… His eyes focused in on her neck where some had gotten on her collar and he smelled it again lower, between her legs. Something had happened… He smelt her nervousness, fading arousal, and his essence all over her; with a tinge of spiked testosterone and adrenaline levels. Then the realization hit, the animal had gotten out.

“I attacked you, didn’t I,” the desperation to know the truth in his voice.

“Yes but, ah’m alraht, see?” Marie pleaded. “All healed.”

He swiftly turned from her so that she couldn’t see the pain in his face.

“NO!” He roared.

He brought his hand up to cup his forehead in disappointing defeat of his promise to protect her. Logan tried to take deep breaths to calm down but he was still mentally beating himself up for his slip up in control.


“What happened Marie, I need to know.”

“You gave me a good fuck and ran out on meh when ah was just gettin’ started.”

“No Marie,” he said as he turned back around to face her with both hands on his hips. “What happened before that?”

“We were on the couch, sugah. We were watchin’ the movie ‘bout your lahf.”

“And?”

“Don’t-cha remembah?”

He shook his head, ‘no.’

“We saw your daddy’s gettin’ killed and you runnin’ with Victor. We watched ya go through the Civil War, both World Wars, and Vietnam. Then we saw how ya joined up with Stryker’s special team.”

“And?”

“Then ah had ta stop the movie because ya were still an lookin’ lahk a sheet. Ah asked ya if you were alraht. That’s when ah got a surprise visit from the Wolverine.”

“Damn it!” Logan yelled and could see her visibly jump in the faint Christmas tree bulb light. “I’m sorry darlin’, I didn’t…”


She cut him off with an index finger to his lips.

“It’s alraht, ah know.”

“How can you just let it go? I attacked you.”

“Because ah listened to the thoughts in your head while Wolvie was in control.”

“What did he say?”

“It ain’t so much as what he said as what ah saw. The animal was triggered bah Victor bein’ a threat to your status as the head of your pack. He was afraid that Sabertooth would try ta take meh from him. You were showin’ your claim on meh, lahk pissin’ on a tree. Ah am your mate. From what ah got, that was triggered bah the news that he’s been spotted near the school.”


What she was saying began to make sense. It still didn’t help the fact that he was still upset that the animal had attacked her.

“As for Stryker, the animal’s deep hatred and anger of him came to the surface. Especially because of his attack on the school.”

“I’m so sorry, Marie, I ruined your Valentine’s Day.”

“No, sugah, you didn’t. Ah should be maddah at-cha for not tellin’ meh that Victor was close to the school.”

“You know I couldn’t do that Marie. It’s my job to protect you.”

“Logan, don’t try that macho, he-man crap on meh. You know ah can hold mah own with him.”

“He’s dangerous, Marie. I don’t want him to get the opportunity to get sucked into you. I don’t wanna have to think about what I’d have to do to you if you couldn’t control him once he was inside your mind.”

“Sugah…”

“No, Marie. Don’t. I want you to stay where I can see you at all times.”

“That’s not possible, honey. Ah have classes to teach and so do you.”

“Fine, after school then.”

“Okay. For how long?”

“Until I’ve sorted Victor out.”

“Ah’ll try, but you best be careful too. We’ve already lost Jean and Scott. Ah don’t wanna have to wear black again for a long, long tahm.”

“Agreed. He has to be stopped…” He uttered as they were wrapped in each other’s arms as one.


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, February 19, 2010
5:00 P.M.

Marie was in her bedroom changing the bed linens on her bed and she unknowingly sealed her fate for the rest of the night. She didn’t know that there was an old wives’ tale that a bed changed on a Friday will bring bad dreams… The bedclothes were a little over due to be changed since the last time she and Logan had been in her room for the night. They spent most of their nights in Logan’s room when they were teaching during the week. Sometimes for a change of scenery, they would use her room or go out to the boat house. They were still decorating their place in Thornwood. Marie put her deep purple satin bed sheet, top sheet on her bed, and then changed the pillow cases before she went downstairs to meet Logan for dinner. There was no use in putting the coverlet back on the bed because it would wind up on the floor anyway. It didn’t matter until the temperature got too cold during the middle of the night. Logan usually kept her warm during the night since he radiated so much heat, except for the times when he got cold.

Later on that night, about eleven thirty, Marie was sleeping on her left side and Logan was spooned up behind her. Both sleeping soundly… Out of the blue Marie began to have this nightmare where Logan was bloody, unmoving on the ground and Sabertooth stood above him, waited for him to get up.

“Hey-yah big lug, why don’t ya pick on little ol’ Roguey for a while,” she baited the large feral.

“Ahhh… Almost forgot about the runt’s woman… I’m gonna make you scream my name instead of his.”

“You can try sugah you can try.”

Sabertooth came at her and she did the splits in front of him, expertly hit her intended target, his balls. He indeed went down and while he was down she got up, hand stand back flipped, landed with her thighs around his neck. She somehow managed to break his neck and steal his mutation in the same movement. She’d learned how far was too far when it came to borrowing mutations so she didn’t completely kill him, but she deeply impaired him for a while. Then Rogue went to see how Logan was but the nightmare was that Logan was dead. Really, really, really dead. The nightmare then faded to black and then a new scene erupted where she felt like she was being carried rolled up in something, a rug perhaps. She didn’t know where she was headed but she was on someone’s shoulder. Then she landed hard on a springy kind of material she assumed was a bed. Marie felt something sharp cut her arm and then she was suddenly out of what she now saw was a rug. Above her stood Sabertooth looking hungrily at her body.

“Where am ah?”

“My lair. You’re gonna be my woman now. I’ve claimed you as mine.”

“Never. Ah belong to Logan.”

“I claimed you as my reward for killing the runt.”


Then Victor sat on her chest and tied her hands up to the top of the wrought iron bed. He did the same to her feet to the footboard. She was effectively unable to move spread-eagled as she was. He ripped off the t-shirt, shorts she had on, and then he positioned himself on top of her. As she dreamed she felt Victor surge inside of her she screamed. Marie sprang up from the bed and ran across the room before she realized that she was awake… She slid from the wall and her ass hit the cold hardwood floor. She curled her knees into her chest; her forehead to her knee caps before she cried.


Poor Logan had been sound asleep dreaming of Marie and the children they might someday have. They were out on a picnic day out by Xavier Lake. His wife with her head rested on his chest while his head was on the quilt Marie made for special family picnics. The children were old enough to be playing in the water and swimming for their mom and dad. Then all of a sudden, there was a blood curdling scream that interrupted his peaceful slumber. He woke up and popped the claws on one hand and with the other he turned on the light. As his eyes adjusted, he realized that Marie had left the bed.

“What the hell? Darlin’, you okay?”

“Ah… Ah… Ah’m sorry. Go back ta sleep. Ah’ll be fahn.”

He sat up as he smelt the air. He knew she was lying. She wasn’t fine. Her heart was racing and she smelled of fear, anger, and sadness. Logan got up out of bed and slipped his sweats back on before he went to Marie. He touched her skin; clammy and shaking like a leaf in a wind gust.

“Baby, what is it? Tell me.”

Logan sat back against the wall leading to the bathroom as he put his arm around her. He watched as she uncurled and curled up in his lap. He held her in his arms and after a few more minutes of her sobs, he stroked her back to calm her down. Pushing her too soon would just make Marie clam up, but the cold in the floor was coming through his sweats and he wanted to get them back into bed.

“Please, darlin’… Maybe I can make it better?”

“Don’t fight him. Promise meh you won’t fight him,” she cried on his shoulder.

“Marie, focus. What are you talkin’ about?”

“Ah had a nightmare that Sabertooth killed you. Ah mean really killed ya. You weren’t gettin’ up… And then ah had another where he claimed meh as his prize for killin’ you. He… He… He was about to rape meh when ah woke up.”


He held her into his chest tightly. His anger began to boil to the surface. Logan realized needed to set a trap for Victor and soon. He was getting tired of the wait and attack method. He knew Victor was waiting for him to make the first move. One hell of a first move would be what Sabertooth would get if he tried to harm his Marie.
End Notes:
I decided to break up the movie a bit, because it is a lot of info to take in... How'd I do? Please hit the review button first. Then go hit next and grab a margarita before reading. Thanks!
Chapter 20 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
EMERGENCY!!!

Sabertooth makes his presence known....

And Logan takes Marie shoe shopping. I creatively borrowed a scene from Pretty Woman for the idea.

WARNING: Violence.
“Marie, baby, it’s gonna be alright. I won’t let anything happen to you,” Logan voiced as he held her face in his hands in front of his.

“Really?”

“Yes, darlin’. I will protect you. I doubt Sabes wants a chat, but I need to find out what he wants. If it’s another beatin’, I’ll be glad to oblige him.”

“No, Logan… Don’t. He might kill you. Ah couldn’t live with mahself if he did. Ah would kill mahself to be with you if he did kill ya one day.”

“Now Marie, no crazy talk like that baby. Everything will be fine, I promise.”

Logan worried about how serious she was about killing herself if anything ever happened to him. How long would she wait to find out he was truly dead before she committed the act? He shoved all the thoughts of her suicide out of his brain because it would eat him alive if he let them fester in his mind. And the animal wouldn’t allow those thoughts either.

“And the Wolverine keeps his promises,” he felt Marie’s hug tighten as if she was afraid he would vanish.

“Hell yeah, darlin’, I promise. You feelin’ better now, kiddo?”

“Ah think so, little bit anyway, why?”

“That bed over there needs some warmin’ up and we’re just the two to do it.”

“Ah’m never changin’ the bed on Frahday again. Take meh back to bed, lover.”


Marie stood up in her light nightgown and Logan scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to bed. He gently set her down on her side of the bed and tucked her in from the left side of the bed. Then he went around to the other side and tucked himself in. Then he felt her cuddle up to his left side. Soon both were asleep.


Betsy and Abby’s Bar
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
11:00 P.M.

Abby was in the back as Betsy was out front keeping an eye on the gruff looking cat-like creature with the long fingernails at the bar. He was scratching new artwork into the dark cherry colored wood. The bar had just been replaced a few days prior. Betsy hit the emergency button they rigged up and in the back Abby dialed Logan’s number. She waited until it picked up…

“Just listen, it’s important. Hurry,” she said and then she tucked her blue tooth phone in her ear and went back out where Betsy was polishing glasses.

The whores were already trying to catch his attention…


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:10 P.M.

Logan had been finishing up a hockey game with Marie when his cell phone went off on the nightstand. He picked it up and answered it. A worried voice told him to listen, that it was important, and to hurry. Then he did as she asked and he heard Victor’s voice turning down the company of a big haired blond. Within ten minutes he was dressed and ready for a fight.


Marie was worried. Logan was suddenly in action… The call. Something must be going down.

“What is it, sugah?”

“Vic’s at Betsy and Abby’s. I’ve gotta go. Someone may be in danger.”

“Logan, wait for meh. Ah’ll just need a minute.”

“No, Marie. I need you here where I know you’re safe.”

“But… Ah can help.”

“Marie, I don’t have time to argue. Stay here.”

“Fahn. Come back as soon as you can and call for back up if you need it.”

“I won’t need help.”

“Logan!”

“Fine, I’ll call.”

“Be careful and I love you,” Marie spoke before she gave him a quick kiss.

“I love you too, darlin’,” and he was gone.


Betsy and Abby’s Bar
Westchester, NY.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
12:00 A.M.

Logan rolled up to the bar on his motorcycle and quickly killed the engine. He didn’t like the situation. There were no windows to see inside, so there was no way of knowing the situation inside. No way of knowing that Victor had Abby against him with his forearm slowly applying pressure to her neck because she didn’t want to dance with him. Betsy stayed as his barkeep, to keep him loaded with alcohol to buy them time until the other clawed wonder could show up. Other patrons had been scared shitless and escaped from becoming hostages through the back door by the restrooms before Logan had reached the bar. No one dared call the authorities to arrest such a huge mutant like Sabertooth. There was a front and back door, so there was a way for Victor to escape. A fight inside the bar would be hundreds of thousands of dollars out of his pocket. Logan decided that his best advantage was to remain outside and draw Victor out.

“VICTOR!” Logan roared to get his half-brother’s attention.

A few seconds later, said mutant came out of the bar with his hand wrapped around Abby’s neck as his hostage.

“Well, well, well… If it ain’t the Wolverine himself.”

“Let her go Victor. She’s not what you want.”

“Now see, there’s where you’re wrong. I very much want to fuck her tonight.”

Logan’s claws shingked out of his fists.

“I said, let her go. Your fight is with me.”

“True, but I haven’t had a good fuck, in oh, last week. She was a pretty red head I left for dead behind in the garbage bin because that she was, garbage.”

“LET HER GO,” Logan roared.


Victor reluctantly let her go because she wasn’t part of his main objective, which was to kill the Wolverine. He forcefully threw her away to the ground as he began to let his claws elongate. She got up and ran back inside the bar to Betsy. He heard the deadbolts lock on the front door as he stepped forward to challenge his opponent. He got a surprise that wasn’t expected.

“Tell me what you know of Major and Colonel William Stryker,” the Wolverine asked.

“So you remember your past now is it?”

“Not exactly.”

“He’s the weak human that promised me those metal claws you got and then reneged on the deal. Said I couldn’t survive the processes to get them.”

“Why did we agree to become part of his special team, again?”

“Why all the questions? I thought you wanted to fight?”

“Because you’re the only link to my real past.”

“Well, lemme give you a big belated Christmas present, I’m the last future you’re gonna see tonight,” Victor said as he hauled off and left hooked Logan in the jaw.


Logan went down to the ground on all fours. The enemy kicked him in the ribs and he rolled a few feet away before he stood back up and charged at Victor with all six claws out in front of him. He stabbed him with three in the heart and the other three in his abdomen. He watched as Victor grasped his wrists and yanked hard. Once free of the blades, Logan received a swipe across his chest with his opponent’s sharpened fingernails. Both mutants healed as fast as they could wound each other.

“By the way, I heard you gave Stryker a royal send off to hell.”

“What you want one too? I’m sure he could use the company…” he spoke and he spun around, slashed Victor’s back.

Victor roared and Logan came back quickly as he possibly could to kick his ribs. He rolled and got back on his feet. Then he charged at Logan and they both landed on the ground with a loud thud. He speared through Victor’s ribs. The big cat grabbed onto Logan’s shoulder and he cried out in pain. Then Logan got Sabertooth back as he sliced his neck clear all the way through. Victor almost lost his head. He held onto his neck as he gurgled and gasped blood. Victor got up, staggered, and fell again.

“Why, Victor, I’m disappointed… I expected more.”

Suddenly, they both heard sirens about five miles away and quickly they approached where the fight was going on.

“Another time runt…” Victor said as he got up again for the last time and fled into the forest behind the bar.

Logan threw a leg over the motorcycle and he was gone before the police reached the bar parking lot.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:00 A.M.

Logan had to take the longer way around to get back to the school because of the police at the bar. He came in the doors that lead to the garden after hand walking his bike up the long driveway into the garage. He didn’t want to wake anyone with the motorcycle’s engine. Once inside the school, he went right to the elevator and went down to the X-Men team’s showers. He had thought about using the shower in his room but he had no idea where Marie was sleeping, if she was sleeping. The light was out in his room and hers, but that wasn’t a guarantee she was in either of those rooms. He didn’t want her to see him barely covered in ripped, bloody clothing. So, the shower was the first to welcome him home for the night. He stripped and put the ruined clothing in the trash bin. He had thought about getting new jeans and a t-shirt anyway. Then the hot water… It felt good after being out in the cold. He couldn’t wait for the temperatures to heat up again. Maybe he could talk Ororo into an early spring?

The hot water ran like rivers down his back and chest before he put his face in it. His body still hurt as the last of the wounds stitched back together on the inside; the outside had closed to stem the blood loss. He found a wash cloth and some soap that didn’t smell too pansy-ass-like as the Ice Prick’s did, and quickly scrubbed himself through the pain, cleaned his skin of the blood from the fight. The longer he stayed in the shower was one less minute he had with Marie. He washed his hair out of all the lather, rinsed the floor of all the blood so that anyone coming in after a work-out or training wouldn’t freak out, and ask too many questions. Logan remembered that he needed to speak with Chuck later in the day about Victor’s actions at the bar and the murder of the red head left in the garbage bin. All finished he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, tucked it low on his hips. Then he grabbed another towel for his hair and rubbed his scalp, dried his hair just enough to leave the showers. Then he went to his locker, grabbed a pair of sweatpants, and slipped them on. A matching sweatshirt with the school’s logo embossed over the left shoulder and the outfit was complete.

When Logan got back up to his room, he saw the light was on under his door. She must have woken up while he was in the shower. He softly opened the door to find Marie was sound asleep with his pillow between her legs, curled in a fetal position, her arms possessively wrapped around the other end on his side of the bed. He smelled fading salt water in the air. She had cried herself to sleep. His heart ached for her. He wanted to go to her but he looked down and stopped himself. She was asleep on his side of the bed. Disturbing her beauty sleep seemed barbaric at that moment, so, with a soft sigh, Logan went to her side of his bed and carefully climbed in behind her. Thank the heavens she’d made him get one of those really expensive dense foam beds. He didn’t move her at all when he climbed into the bed and it endured his adamantium laced frame, not bad at all. He pulled up the covers, tucked in his backside before he rolled towards her, and wrapped an arm across her ribcage.

Out of the blue, Marie suddenly rolled and took his pillow with her into his chest. Somehow, she remained asleep. Logan carefully wrapped his other arm around her and he fell asleep that way for the rest of the night.


Comfort One Shoes
Westview Mall
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
10:00 A.M.

Logan reluctantly got out of the SUV and walked around to let Marie out. He realized that Marie must have some kind of game plan up her sleeve to get him to lose the bet. He knows he’s not about to give in, so he followed along behind Marie with a killer smile. Like a good boyfriend, he held open the door for his girl. As soon as they entered the store, a salesperson came up to them right away, like piranhas going after prey. That potential sale was like gold and who doesn’t like a little gold in their pocket?


“Can I help you ma’am, sir?”

“Ah need a good and comfortable pair of shoes,” Marie spoke as she eyed the looks the female sales clerk gave Logan.

“Over there is our ladies’ shoe collection. Let me know if you need any help,” she said flipping her hand off in one direction and hoped that the woman would go off in that direction.

‘Oh ho, that bitch did not just dismiss meh,’ Marie thought as she gave, ‘Claire’, the evil eye. ‘Ah could so totally make her think her head was where her ass is.’

However, Charles would frown on her using his mutation to harm someone intentionally, if he ever found out.

“Sir, is there anything I can show you,” Claire asked as she unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

Marie looked at Logan and his attention was on the sales woman so, she lowered her eyes and went to check out where the supposed women’s shoes section was. The woman couldn’t be any more blatantly obvious… But she had to trust that her man would deal with the hussy and come right to her.


‘Damn fine rack… Marie’s is better,’ Logan thought. He looked up and Marie was gone… ‘Shit, where was Marie?’

“What size of shoe are you looking for, sir?”

“Enough, look. I’m not in here to get shoes or a hook-up. I came in here to spend an obscene amount of money and buy shoes for my fiancée.”

He could see the saleswoman’s face fall.

“Now, if you still want the commission, you will kiss up to my girl, and treat her with respect. Got me?”

“Perfectly. How obscene are we talking?”

“Order a large Hawaiian pizza with roasted, slivered almonds, and maraschino cherries, in a couple hours. It better be hot when it comes. And root beer… She likes root beer with pizza.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now, I’m gonna go make my girl happy.”


Marie picked up a couple pair of two inch heels in black and brown, and took a seat on a white stool made from particle boards, a mirror.

“Here let me, darlin’,” Logan spoke as he knelt down on one knee, looked at her like he wanted to eat her.

He picked up her right ankle to slip off her well-worn in flat slipper; his touch sent a shiver up her spine.

‘Oh gawd. If he’s gonna be doin’ that all day ah may lose…” Marie thought.

She caught Logan as he grinned at her because he knew damn well what he was doing to her. Then she stiffened up, pulled on her X-Men desensitization training. She tried to think of anything else but the man before her trying to drive her into total distraction. Finally, she was able to mentally picture a red light in her mind. She grabbed onto that mental picture as hard as she could and somehow kept it together. Marie started to think up ways she could torture him later…
End Notes:
Well, I started school yesterday so it might be a few days until I get the next two chapters done. It's about halfway done. So, sit back, take a breather, hit review and let me know how you think the muses and I are doing. Thanks!
Chapter 21 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Chapter 21 is brought to you by Bohemian Rhapsody and picturing Logan and Marie in his truck headbanging to the song. I hope you enjoy your weekend treats! Happy weekend!
“Not fair Wolvie…”

“Just a little fun…” He massaged the arch of her foot a little…

“Uugh Logan, ah’m gonna have to nail ya to the wall if ya keep doin’ that… Ohh don’t stop,” Marie let slip before he slipped the new shoe on.

“Uh Marie, we’re not here to make out… Shoes remember?” He teased brilliantly.

Logan smirked and moved so that Marie could stand and try walking in the new shoes. He took a seat on the heavy foot stool. Marie lavishly wiggled her ass as she pretended she was on a catwalk. Then when she got back, he watched her as she purposefully bent over in the two inch black heels, her derrière practically busted out of her tight blue jeans near Logan. The vixen knew what she was doing… Then she bent down further to look at his response through her legs and while down there she waved to him… His jaw felt like it was near the floor.

“We may not be here to make out, sugah, but no one said anything ‘bout foreplay,” she seductively said.

‘Oh damn. Not now… Not time for… God, this is war…” Logan thought.

He scrambled for any control he could get when Marie stood up. He watched as she put her hands on her hips and wickedly looked over her right shoulder.

‘Who ever said, ‘All’s fair in love and war,’ wasn’t this Rogue,” Marie answered his thought.

‘Shit she was listening in…’

“Loud and clear, sugah,” she smiled and batted her eyelashes.

“Thanks Marie. You reminded me, I uh need some new jogging shoes. I’m going to go get help. Be right back,” Logan voiced and then practically jumped from the particle board stool.


Technically, Logan couldn’t lose the bet because he was still in the same building, unless Marie really wanted to make a stink about it. He found ‘Claire’, and snagged a pair of jogging shoes that he could use on the treadmills in the gym and another pair of sturdy boots for everyday stuff. Fifteen minutes later, he came back to Marie now sitting in an over-stuffed leather chair that ‘Claire’ found in the store room. She was showing his girl a pair of calf high red leather boots with an inch wide heel, three inches in length, and they just screamed, ‘Fuck Me!’ at Logan. The hussy sales woman left Logan and Marie alone for a minute of privacy.

“Have you found what you want Marie?”

“Oh yeah. Ah’m lookin’ at him.”

“How about we fly on out of here and I’ll buy lunch?”

“Yeah, Ah’m about ready for another snack. We could to the food court.”

“Sounds fine.”

Logan tossed enough money on the counter for the shoes; not including the money for the pizza and the soda which were due to arrive in a few minutes. That obscene amount he talked about earlier turned out to be $75. Then he went out of the store and caught up with Marie as she was looking at the back side of the mall map to see how close they were to the food court. He took her arm and they started walking towards the elevators to go down to where the wonderful smells of food were wafting from. Once inside the elevator and they were alone, Logan leaned in and told her what he had done.

“Shoes, $75. A large Hawaiian pizza and a two liter of root beer, plus delivery charge and tip. $30.00. The look on rejected shoe lady’s face when she finds out I didn’t pay her for the food or leave her that obscene commission I promised her, Priceless,” Logan smiled and Marie laughed.


Food Court
Westview Mall
Westchester, NY.
12:20 P.M.

Marie and Logan walked into the mall food court and their noses were assaulted by smells from the food offered. After a nice lunch, the couple agreed to a temporary truce and split up to do some shopping. Logan stopped into the Caswell-Massey outlet store and purchased a Sea Escape gift set as a sort of wedding gift for Marie. He had something else in mind for her actual gift. He just wasn’t quite sure if he was going to give it to her before or after the wedding. She already still had stuff she bought in California but, this was going to be something special from him. Then he wandered into The Sharper Image store where he bought a CD shower companion stereo AM/FM & MP3 player, an Info Globe scrolling LED message center with caller ID, an Ionic Breeze GP Silent Air Purifier with Ultraviolet Germicidal Protection for their new place. Not that they actually needed it with his healing mutation in both of them, but guests might. The last items were a Scuba Mopping Robot and a Roomba Floor Vacuum Robot. He knew Marie would think they were cute and she wouldn’t have to clean the floors at the new place as much. Then he headed off to the music store.

Marie had been in The Sharper Image first and purchased a Now You Can Find It! Wireless RF Electronic Lock, so Logan would never lose his keys again. Yes, the bad-ass Wolverine lost his keys like any other guy. A Cuisinart Grind & Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker was her apartment warming present for Logan. She ordered a brand spankin’ new ‘Human Touch’ Robotic Massage Recliner with Curve Track, and Calf and Foot Massage. She practically had an orgasm from the sample demo she got to try. Sure it was a little expensive at $5,000, but she thought they both could use it after some of those long days at the school, and neither had the energy to give the other a massage. Marie couldn’t wait to show it to Logan once it was delivered. Then she went into a store called Trade Secret which had lots and lots of hair products. She got Logan a Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Travel Kit as his sort of wedding present. Just the thought of him with the scent of peppermint in his hair sent chills up her spine. She remembered the scent filling her nostrils as Logan massaged the peppermint infused oil into her skin on Valentine’s Day.

Lastly, she stopped in at Caswell-Massey and bought a four piece brass shave set. The kind Logan’s adopted father might have used once upon a time. She plopped down a cool $250 dollars for the Made in Italy item. It had a badger brush, a brass bowl, stand, and a more modern razor, definitely not a straight razor. She thought about giving it to Logan on their honeymoon. Most of all, if she did, she hoped it wouldn’t cause him to have one of those really severe flashbacks like he did in California. She wondered if he might want to watch the movie again soon. He hadn’t wanted to at her suggestion at breakfast. He hadn’t wanted to since Valentine’s Day. Marie was worried now that he wouldn’t want to watch it because it triggered the animal to attack her. She didn’t want to sound like she was nagging him to watch it but, his denial of watching it further wasn’t good either. As she left the store to find a seat and text Logan, she decided that they would get to it sometime before the end of 2010. Because there was no way she was going to allow him to delay it all the way up to the wedding.


World History 101
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
2:40 P.M.

Ororo turned the envelope from the Walt Disney World Dream Wedding people in her hand repeatedly. She knew the time had come to bite the bullet and tell Logan and Marie about their prize, but today wasn’t it, even if luck was on her side. She snorted when she recalled what happened that morning at breakfast in the dining hall. In the past, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, the children wore some form of green, some were green. Not Logan. He wore whatever the hell he felt like, and it usually wasn’t green. And who was going to dare risk pinching him? Riight. As Ororo heard it, this year was going to be different. It sure was… Logan walked into breakfast that morning with Kelly green colored hair. The Wolverine was Irish!

See, way earlier, Marie had a little fun that morning and slipped a little Kelly green hair dye into his 2-in-1 shampoo. Jubilee and Kitty helped her get the recipe and she mixed it up to be a slow-acting dye. Logan rung his hair out after he washed it but he didn’t dry it. He combed it into his style didn’t dry his hair with a towel before he combed it out. Then he trimmed his beard and chops quickly and by then the color had set in. He didn’t know that his hair started turning green as he reached the first floor. He had smelled something was different in the chemical make-up of his shampoo but, he didn’t think anything of it. He couldn’t yell at Marie once he found out because she had left the school early an SUV to take some of their things to the place in Thornwood. The kids were laughing once he reached the dining room. And he was really pissed. The instructors were having a good laugh at his expense too. Ororo finally took pity on him and gave him her compact mirror from her pocket. When he finally got to look at his hair, it had fully dried, and was sooo green. He deeply frowned. At least it wasn’t all over his face.

“It seems someone has been visited by the leprechauns this morning… Logan, what’s with the hair?”

“Sorry Chuck, I seem to have been blind to the fact that I’m now living with one…” Logan said as he glared as she came into the dining hall late.


Marie spotted Logan after she came into the dining hall and shut the door behind her. She couldn’t help but smile at her work. She finally got her revenge for his attack at the shoe store. The hair was perfect! She took a seat after getting her tray and sat there with the straightest of faces, twirling her straw across from Logan. She knew she’d have to pay the Piper later, but it was worth it. Logan needed to loosen up a little.

“Marie, I trust this chemical composition isn’t permanent, my dear?” Hank asked.

“Nah, Hank. Wolvie here can drop the lead brick he’s holdin’ in his rear and relax. It comes out in ten washes,” Jubilee butted in. “It’s the stuff we used for our costumes last Halloween. Right, chica?”

“Well, um… Ah don’t know really. Ah didn’t read the recipe exactly. Ah might have added a little more of this than that,” Marie said as she baited Logan, just to get the horrified-angry-and-growly-sounding-look she was getting right then. “Just kiddin’, it should come out in ‘bout five to ten washes. Depends on how much of it Logan worked into his scalp.”

That still earned her a deeper growl…

“All will be well,” Charles voiced as he stood up from the table and before he left the room. “Marie, I want to see you in the hall for a second.”

“Yes Professor,” Marie followed Charles and closed the door behind her…

“Marie, I understand that it’s a holiday and you were playing a practical joke, a damn good one, but I have to ask you to leave the premises if you and Logan decide to argue. I want to keep the peace here for the students. I’m sure he’s in there thinking up a good retaliation. I guess I’m lucky I don’t have hair for Moira to do that to me…”

“Yeah, but you’re wearing green and she’s Scottish, Professor,” Marie spoke up.

Little did Charles know, that later that evening, Moira would be getting him to dress him up in a green Speedo and top hat before meeting her already seated in his private in room Jacuzzi in a green bikini.

“Don’t worry Professor, Logan and ah found a place in Thornwood, just for our extra-curricular activities,” she offered and winked at him.

“Carry on, Marie, good luck.”

“Thanks.”


Med Lab
Level 3 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:00 P.M.

Logan marched right down to the med lab after his auto repair 101 class ended. He needed to get this damn stuff out of his hair and fast. He’d had enough of the students’ giggles and laughs all day. In his martial arts classes, he made them do twenty extra laps… So, he was in a very bad mood by the time school was out for the day. And fortunately, Marie stayed out of view all day as well. He hoped that Blue could give him something to make the dye come out faster.

‘Guess I should be lucky it wasn’t hair remover,’ he randomly thought as the metal doors swished open.

“Blue, you in here? I need some help.”

“Down here Logan. I will be with you momentarily,” Hank said as he was bent over and putting boxes of Band-Aids and gauze into a lower cabinet.

“I need your help. You got anything that can get this dye out of my hair faster?”

“Hair remover would be fastest, Logan, but I doubt you want to go that route, my friend.”

“No.”

“Just do the ten washes. It might wash out faster than you think.”

“In all this stuff in here, you ain’t got anything that can take out hair dye?”

“Sure, if you were a drain. You should be grateful. At least she didn’t steal your motorcycle and have it painted a brighter shade of green. She could have ended up making you look like Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street.”

“No, but I bet the thought crossed her mind. Hey, that’s not a bad idea. Maybe for April Fool’s Day. I’ll have her car painted Pepto-Bismol Pink and fill it with Easter grass.”

“Whoa there Logan, it’s Marie we’re talking about. She knows how to kill at least seventeen different ways, and we’re not counting the other ways in the bedroom if you catch my drift.”

“I can handle her.”

“Logan, I value you as a friend, and as your friend man, you’ve got a death wish like I’ve never seen.”

“I know, I know.”

“So, when do you plan on launching your attack?”

“Don’t know. Probably when she least expects it, like back when we did the Valentine’s Day thing.’

“Good luck.”

“I’m gonna need it since I’m up against Marie.”

“I know.”


Small Kitchen
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
3:15 P.M.

Marie was in the kitchen when Ororo came in for some peach tea.

“Ororo, have you seen Logan?”

“Hi Marie, I saw him at lunch, he said he didn’t want to be disturbed for the rest of the day.”

“Oh. He’s lucky I didn’t steal his motorcycle and have it painted a bright grass green, including the chrome.”

“Be careful Marie. The day’s not over yet. By the way, where’d you park your ‘Vette?”

“Already ahead of ya, ‘Ro. It’s safe from Logan’s clutches.”

Marie wasn’t about to tell Ororo that she parked a mile away from the school, hid the car in some dense brush, and vines. She used her rollerblades to get back to the school.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
9:00 A.M.

Marie was miserably sick after she was out shopping for wedding ideas in large groups of people at the mall, with Jubilee, Kitty, Ororo, and Chloe. This bug manifested itself as a head cold and a cough. She turned on Logan’s mutation and cured herself. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She looked in the mirror and decided she still looked miserable even though she was in perfect health. Marie went to open the medicine cabinet, something ripped, suddenly 200 marbles came cascading out of the medicine cabinet, and all over the bathroom. Instantly, she developed this low and deep growl.

“Logan is road kill,” she said as she reached for her toothpaste and brush.

‘Ah’m gonna get him… Ah am so gonna get him. This is war,” she thought.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
12:00 P.M.

Logan had been wondering all morning if Marie had gotten his payback. He was still smiling even though he knew she was miserably sick when he called around seven. He thought about pampering her a little when he got home if she wasn’t ready to kill him. Maybe she’d heal herself first. After that St. Patrick’s Day Hair Massacre, he went to his room that night and shaved his head and left the chops in place. Then as if it was an injury, his hair regrew within an hour. She deserved this marble fiasco. Logan flipped on his small television and he found the remote before he flopped down on his bed. He entered the numbers in and suddenly Fox Hockey Channel came on the screen. He was just going to catch up on the scores and then he was due to meet Marie at their new place at 3:00.
End Notes:
Hehe, yes, there's more... Let me feast on your review first. Then hit next... Thanks!
Chapter 22 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Hope you like it... More joking around...

Enjoy! Only three more chapters to the sequel!
Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
5:30 P.M.

Marie was coolly mad. Logan was over two hours late. She was pretending to be asleep as she heard Logan coming in the front door. She heard him fling his backpack onto the coat rack. She heard his heavy boots on the stairs as he came up to their room. She heard him pause at the bed and then move into the bathroom. The water in the shower suddenly turned on. Marie patiently waited like a cheetah waiting to strike its prey. She needed that shower to start. She stretched in the bed like a cat before she got up as she heard the water start. Any second now, a naked, tired Logan will be in the shower. Marie listened at the door as Logan started to whistle, ‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling… She groaned to herself when she figured out what he’s whistling.

‘Gawd, not again… That has got to be every guy’s favorite song…” Marie thought as Logan carried on, whistling away. ‘Well, you’re ‘bout to lose your lovin’ feelin’.

She knocked on the door and entered the steamy bathroom.

“Logan, ah need to use the pot.”

“Yeah sure, just don’t flush. Put the lid down and I’ll do it on the way out.”

So, she did her business, gathered up all of Logan’s clothing, the towels, and with a wicked smile on her face, she flushed the toilet, quietly ran out...

“Three… Two… One…” she counted down as she headed downstairs to the kitchen.

“DAMN IT, MARIE,” Logan yelled as the cold water suddenly hit him.

But the little minx wasn’t done yet. She reached under the counter and got the mopping bucket out. She put it into the sink and filled it half way with water and then she added ice from the freezer. Then she marched back up and into the bathroom as quiet as she can.


Logan was shampooing his hair with a different bottle of shampoo, for the second time when suddenly he smelled Marie nearby. Out of the blue, he unexpectedly got a cold shower of water. He felt the ice cubes as they slid down his back. He heard giggles on her way out as he cried out in anguish. Poor Logan was now shivering from the cold water. He stepped on ice cubes as he tried to get his bearings with shampoo suds in his eyes.

“THIS IS WAR, MARIE,” he yelled at the top of his lungs so that the walls almost shook.


Martial Arts 201
Gymnasium Level 1 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
12:00 P.M.

Logan walked into the gym to his waiting class. He opened his backpack to pull out his clip board only to find hundreds of mini marshmallows in there. His face immediately turned red as the students began to laugh at him. He ordered them to do twenty laps around the gym while he cleaned up the mess. He was livid by the time he got to his office for lunch break. He sat for a good long while conjuring several ideas on how to get Marie back. He managed to grab a sandwich for lunch before he was late for the next class.


The Foyer
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
8:00 A.M.

Logan decided to treat Marie to breakfast out instead of having it at the school. They had a wonderful breakfast at a Denny’s before they hit the road to the school. Logan pulled up in the drive and didn’t park in the garage. Both of them mindlessly got out of the SUV and they headed inside to meet their students. As they walked in there was a collective gasp, worried, and cautious eyes watched them as they headed to their classrooms.


“Ororo, could ah see you for a minute in mah classroom?”

“Yeah, Marie.”

Ororo entered the office and closed the door. The students would be invading the quiet space in less than a half an hour.

“What the hell was up with everybody this mornin’?”

“Oh Marie. I guess you haven’t seen your car yet, have you?”

“What’s wrong with mah car? It’s at home in our garage, in Thornwood.”

“Um, no it’s in the garage here in your space.”

Marie jumped up and ran out of the classroom, gave nobody time to get out of her path. She ran out to the garage and entered her code. Students gathered behind her. As the door opened, she gasped. Her car was now painted Pepto-Bismol pink instead of its original color.

‘Mah gawd, mah car,’ she screamed in her head.

She tried to take a deep breath and count to ten… And then to twenty… And then to thirty. Nothing made her feel better. Tears began to form in her eyes.

“Marie, it’s ok. It can be repainted. Just calm down,” Ororo said as she noticed her friend falling apart.

Then Marie looked up and caught sight of Logan’s treasured motorcycle that used to be Scott’s baby. She couldn’t help but start to get the giggles. Her inner Logan was growling at her but she didn’t care. She left the garage and went back to her classroom.


Martial Arts 101
Gymnasium Level 1 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
8:30 A.M.

At that same moment Marie came back inside, Ororo had already gone down to the gym to get Logan. He was not going to be happy. She got to see the motorcycle as well. Even the seat and chrome were painted a bright grass green. She felt that maybe things were getting taken a little too far with this practical joke fest between the two of them. Eventually, someone was going to get hurt.


Logan was making the students do their stretching exercises. This was his class for the younger students. The more advanced 201 class were the older students that were teenagers on up to young adults. They were going to get a much more moody instructor before lunch break. He spotted Ororo when she came in and the worried look on her face as she came up to him.

“What is it?” He lowly asked her.

“Can I see you in private for a moment, Logan?”

“Yeah, Kirk, take over. Make sure they start their drills in one minute.”

He followed Ororo out into the hall.

“Logan, there’s no easy way to say this,” she spoke as she rung her hands. “Something has happened to your motorcycle.”

“What? What’s happened to my bike?” Logan growled.

“Go, check out the garage.”


So Logan ran into the elevator and soon he was at the garage. He entered his code and the door began to open.

‘My god, my bike,” Logan screamed in his head as he saw his very green bike.

“Calm down Logan, it can be fixed.”

“Oh god, I don’t even know where to start.”


Beginning Art
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
8:50 A.M.

Faster than you can say Logan and Marie shipper, Logan was at Marie’s classroom door. He knocked rather loudly and entered before she gave permission to enter.

“Marie, out, now,” he demanded.


Marie saw the furious look on Logan’s face and told the students to continue working on their still life drawings. Then she quickly left the room and closed the door behind her.

“What in the hell did you do to my bike,” Logan growled.

“Ah could ask you the same, sugah,” Marie with an ice laced voice, she poked him in the chest. “Mah car is pink!”

“My bike is green. Wait… You were with me all night. When did you paint my bike?”

“Ah didn’t… But if that’s true, sugah, then when did you paint mah car?”

“I didn’t.”

“Then how?”

“This has gotten out of hand. Chuck’s probably going to be on our asses to get this resolved,” Logan said as he calmed down considerably.

“Now, we bury the hatchet?”

“I think so, but I say we do one more practical joke…”

“On who?”

“Hank,” they said in unanimous decision.

“What did you have in mind,” Logan queried and then smiled before bent his head down and gave her a sweet kiss.


Hank & Ororo’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
5:00 A.M.

Hank went to put on his shoes to go work in the lab. He felt something squish between his toes as he slipped his feet into the items. Logan and Marie had gone on a little Mission Impossible, the day before, snuck into Hank and Ororo’s room, and filled his shoes with that melted marshmallow fluff from the jar. Then they declared it a night and went to bed early.


Small Kitchen
First Floor
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
7:30 A.M.

“Cute, real cute, my friends. Next time, keep me out of your games,” Hank grumbled as he found Logan and Marie in the kitchen having coffee and a little breakfast.


Beginning Art
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
7:30 A.M.

Ororo approached Marie in her classroom after a quick breakfast…

“Marie, are you busy?”

“Not really, come on in.”

“Have you been able to make any definite wedding plans,” she asked as she shut the door. “As far as the ceremony and reception?”

“No, ah suppose ah don’t have any. It hasn’t been on the top of mah list lately. We have tried to shop for dresses but, ah haven’t come up with anything definite there either. Why?”

“I was wondering if you’d trust me enough to put your wedding ceremony and reception. Jubilee is handling your dress and those details. I’d like to put both together and all you’d have to do is show up.”

“You’ve got so much on your plate as it is, you know, with your boy. Ah couldn’t let you do all that alone.”

“I have a friend that has a daughter that is a wedding planner. I’m sure she’d be glad to help us out.”

“Okay, that sounds better. What will you need?”

“Well, we have the guest list, thanks to you and Logan. We have to get a minister, a photographer and videographer. Lighting, the cake, and a band or a DJ… Color swatches, photos, ideas, stuff like that.”

“Ah’ll talk to Logan tonaht.”

“Great. I’ll call my friend and get her daughter’s number,” Ororo fibbed.

She was going to call the Disney Wedding Sales Manager and then she wouldn’t have to tell Marie and Logan that they would be getting married in Florida instead of probably a small, intimate, quiet ceremony in the garden at the school.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
6:30 P.M.

“Sugah, you would not believe what ah got asked today…”

“What?”

“Ororo wants to take ovah plannin’ our ceremony and reception. She wants to lighten Jubilee’s load.”

“Yeah and…”

“Ah’m gonna let her.”

“This isn’t some April Fool’s Day joke right? You’re actually gonna let her do it?”

“Nope, no joke. This way Jubilee won’t put yellow all over everything for sure. Ah told her ah’d talk to you tonaht.”

“Seems to me like you don’t need to.”

“Who do you want for the ministah?”

“I was thinking Kurt could do it. That would save a bit of money.”

“Meh too. We need to fig-yah colors for the weddin’… What ‘bout yer ideas?”

“You want my input?”

“Yes Logan, it’s our weddin’, sugah. You are just as much a part of this as ah am,” Marie uttered as she put her arms Logan.

“That means we can serve Molson and pigs in a blanket right?” Marie giggled. “I’m just jokin’. It will be the classiest gig of the century. Special for you baby, ‘cause we’re only doin’ it once.”

Logan picked Marie up and carried her to sit on the couch in the living room. Their lips met, as their kiss lingered he started to fondle her breast, and quickly learned that she wasn’t wearing a bra. After a few minutes of passionate necking, she pulled back…
End Notes:
Well? Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Thanks!

BTW, I will be announcing the sequel title soon.
Chapter 23 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
Hi all!
Sorry for the wait! I had my cath out and I'm all healed. Then the net was down here at dialysis for a week. So I finished writing Father Time's Gift and started the sequel... These next chapters are brought to you by The Moody Blues, grape juice, and Crispix cereal. Thank you to RoseSumner and the other authors that have used the brought to you by idea. I hope you all enjoy! Ps. WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
“May ah be excused to slip into somethin’ more comfortable?”

“By all means,” Logan smiled.

He started a fire, pulled off his boots, relaxed on the couch, while Marie went to their room to change. She returned wearing a pair of his black silk boxers with a button to keep the slit closed and one of his white tank tops. Logan had to start wearing underwear under his jeans while he was at the school. At home, he just wore his jeans. She stood before him; her nipples peaked through the thin white material, and took in her natural beauty. He gently caressed up her leg to her thigh and then up to her hip under the soft silk of his underwear, just to tease. He gripped her ass cheeks in both his hands and pulled her closer, head rested on her stomach. He had her sit on the couch next to him and he knelt on the floor between her knees. She slowly brought his face very close to her crotch and he felt the warmth from her womb. He took a deep breath and captured the wonderful fragrance from her womanhood. Ever so gently, Logan touched the crotch of his boxers she borrowed; they were slightly wet. He kindly pressed the silky material against her, rubbed it against her lips. Marie sighed and slightly moaned at the actions. The crotch was now very wet from her sweet juice.

Logan hooked the waistband of his borrowed boxers and tugged them down, while Marie lifted her bottom to help. He got them down to her ankles and then she flung them with one leg. By now, her body was begging for release, and her cavern with the pearl was craving his attention. He noticed Marie’s moans and sighs of frustration, and she gave him the look that screamed, ‘Eat Me Now!’ Logan enjoyed watching Marie squirm a little and wanted it to go on for a little longer. She slowly snaked her hand way down to her mound, touched herself, and searched for the release Logan wouldn’t let her have. But he stopped her hands.

“Not yet, darlin’.”


The poor girl whimpered and tried to free her hands but, his grip was strong. He started to play with the small tuft of neatly trimmed hair just above her pink taco with his nose, but never went near her sheath. Just when she thought she was going to burst from the pleasurable agony, Logan reached inside and gave her an elongated finger. He began to pet her walls, stuck his finger deep into her hole. His finger was met with her first orgasm of the night. She watched as he bent his face into her loins and he began to lick her puss-in-boots. Because he built her up, she came very quickly a second time, finally gained the release she needed, and it was a very intense climax. Marie wrapped her legs around Logan’s head, squeezed his head slightly, her body bucked, and bounced on the couch as he continued to indulge her need for his mouth at her pleasure center. Her walls began to pulsate around his tongue. She knows she can't even scream because the third trip to the edge of the cliff was much more intense than one and two. With her mouth open as if she was screaming, she just flopped back and melted into the couch. He had quite literally taken her breath away.

While she came the third time, she watched as Logan slowly licked around her flesh, reaping his reward for all his hard work, and sucked on her love stone. After several aftershocks from his busy tongue, body finally calmed down. The electricity running through her nerves calmed down; she pulled Logan up for a lingering and passionate kiss. She could taste her mixed with a little Molson and apple pie from dinner on the way home.

“Gawd, ah have been thinkin’ of you doin’ that all day,” Marie voiced once she found her voice.

“I’ve been dreamin’ of doin’ that to you all week,” Logan smiled as he stood.


Logan stood in front of his girl, pulled the borrowed tank top over her head, and off her arms, which fell back down to her sides. Then he proceeded to remove his clothing and he stretched out on the couch next to Marie. Fortunately, it was wide enough for them both to lie on. They kissed as he caressed her wonderfully made and absolutely naked body. His semi-flaccid maleness rested on her right thigh, as he was on his left side. She turned in to him and he caressed her perfect ass, her beautiful breasts, and then to her hardened nipples, with his warm fingers. He kissed Marie’s neck and her bosom. His tongue slipped over her jugular and she moaned her approval.


Sometime later, Marie finally regained her energy thanks to his healing. She was ready to go and she wanted to return his oral pleasures with some of her own. She disengaged from him and knelt on the floor as he did for her. She grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under her knees. His cock was not fully there yet but, it was damn close. She solved that problem quickly as she played with it in her hands and kissed the head. Very quickly, Logan was at full erection and Marie wasted no time, took his whole length into her mouth, and down her throat a little.


“Ohhh, Holy Shit, Marie! God, baby, that feels good.”

Then she started slowly sucking, swirled her tongue around the shaft and head. He felt like he was going to lose his mind. It felt magnificent and with her slow, careful attention, she took him to the edge several times and brought him back. Soon, though, Logan felt that feeling in his balls. He moaned, growled, and groaned. He was close…

“I'm gonna to come, darlin’,” Marie smiled.

When she heard that, he watched as she sped up her sucking and very soon, he groaned,

“Ohhh… Baby… I’m… Comin’!"

Marie abruptly stopped sucking and deep throated his manhood.

“Aaahhh… Fuck, Marie… Ohhh, Fuck!” Logan cried out as he came.

Logan shot several wads of come into her mouth, all of which she promptly swallowed. After he finished coming, she kissed his head, which twitched as it began to get soft, and then she curled up next to him. They kissed deeply, tasted each other, until they were breathless. They held and caressed each other under a quilt Logan grabbed off the back of the couch behind him, until they dozed off into a nap.


Sounds from the kitchen awoke Logan; his eyes peeked and found Marie missing. So, he got up to find his girl. He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen, blissfully naked and stealthily leaned against the molding of the doorway. He watched as Marie, still nude herself, placed some fresh strawberries on a paper plate, and a small compressed paper bowl in the middle, into which she sprayed some Reddi-Whip whipped cream.

“Looks delicious,” Logan said, startled Marie slightly.

She smiled at him and she blushed, knowing he meant her. They sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed the strawberries. When they finished, Marie got up to clean up the counter and throw away the paper dishes. Logan came up behind her, enfolded her tightly in his arms, and kissed her neck, his hard cock rubbed between her legs. He picked her up and carried her to the kitchen table, where he set her down on the edge of it.

“Just lie back and wait for me, darlin’.”

Logan retrieved the Reddi-Whip from the kitchen and returned to the table. He sprayed each of Marie’s tits, covered the nipples, and some on her belly button.

“Ohh… That’s cold, sugah!” Marie cried out.

Then moved down to her crotch and sprayed more on top of her trimmed bush, all the way to the bottom of her clam bake. He set the can aside and proceeded to lick the cream off each of her nipples, slowly by design, and enjoyed the feeling of her nipples harden in his mouth. He kissed his way to her belly button, where he licked the cream from it. Down on his knees in front of Marie, he moved in towards her crotch and licked from the top of her bush, slowly down to the bottom of her puss-in-boots. Once he removed as much Reddi-Whip as he could, Logan grabbed her hips, twirled her, and bent her over the table. He deeply inserted his middle finger inside her; she was more than ready. He positioned his rod at the opening to Marie’s love nest. He pushed quickly, shoved his entire hardness into her waiting womb, and their hips met.

“Faster, harder, Logan,” Marie screamed.


Logan pumped onto her hard and fast, using her hips to guide her to him. Her ass slammed against his groin and his balls slapped against her mound. He continued to slam into Marie for several minutes; both made guttural sounds and sounds of enjoyment. Soon, he heard her scream that was about to come again and he told her that he was close as well. Then Marie suddenly screamed, tensed up as her orgasm hit her, and her body started to milk him, and it pulsated all around him. He didn’t last much longer and buried his cock deep into her before he came, his sperm splashed deep into her core. They both collapsed forward onto the table. Logan still inside Marie, they rested for a few moments, before they detached, took a shower together, and cuddled in their bed afterwards.


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
10:45 A.M.

Marie was awake and staring at the small alarm clock with the red numbered digital display. Her heart was a little bit heavy. She decided that she was going to confront Logan with watching the movie again. He hadn’t suggested they watch it again still. She had seen that he was with another woman in the movie, Kayla Silverfox, and her deep cutting betrayal. Even Marie didn’t blame Logan for wanting the claws to be able to take his revenge. She hoped that it wouldn’t destroy him when the actual memories connect with what was on screen. Her biggest fear for the moment was that he would pull away from her and become the loner he once was. She knew that she could handle him if he became feral, but he became so angry with himself and self-destructive when he attacked her. She’d made it through the first attack and she had his healing…


Logan had been sleeping face down on the bed when he woke all sleepy-eyed and curious. He lifted his head and looked up at his nightstand. Then he turned his head when he felt something warm under his right forearm. It was soft and it slowly rose and fell. By the speed of the respirations, he could tell that Marie was awake. He scooted over and sidled up next to her warm body. The look on her face instantly brought concern to his. Something was troubling his girl.

“Hey. Did you sleep well?” He asked as he tried to break the ice.

“Hey, ah think so.”

He kissed her with a sweet good morning greeting. There wasn’t brightness in her face when he backed away. She wasn’t energetic about waking up with him this morning.

“What’s wrong?”

“We need to talk, sugah.”

“What is it? Do I have dragon breath? Are you sore…? We can wait.”

“No, no. Listen, ah know you don’t wanna watch the movie because you’re afraid. Afraid you’re gonna attack meh again lahk you did when we first started watchin’ the movie, but, sugah, we need to keep goin’. Ah don’t want you to watch it alone. Ah have seen it ALL, baby. Ah don’t care when we watch it, as long as we get it done. Ah don’t wanna delay it all the way up to the weddin’.”

“Marie, I don’t want to hurt you again. What if I hurt you worse than before? I smelled the blood.”

“Sugah, ah will be fahn.”

“Darlin…” Logan sighed.

He knew when Marie got like this, he couldn’t change her mind. Those were the times when he wished he hadn’t touched her and gave her some of his pig-headedness to add to her southern stubborn streak.

“All right. First, food then movie. Deal?”

“Amen. Feed me.”

“As you wish, darlin’.”


After Logan fed her a delicious brunch of a cheese omelet and toast with cottage cheese and a slice of tomato about eleven thirty they got down to watching the movie. They took their places as once before on the couch. Both of them opted to just stay in their robes this time, instead of getting dressed. Logan had the remote and Marie was wrapped around his left arm. Marie silently sent a call out to the Professor with her telepathy mutation. She just wanted to keep him aware of what was happening with Logan. If things went horribly south, she’d need Charles right away. She couldn’t help but feel tremendously nervous for Logan.


Logan turned on the scene selections on the menu. He couldn’t see a reason to go back and review the movie up until the part where Marie stopped it before. He hoped that in skipping over it, it wouldn’t trigger the animal like it had before. They picked up where Logan was on the plane with the special team that Stryker had formed. He watched the man playing him on the screen and somehow he could sympathize with him. It was kind of strange… He knew what he was watching were his memories, but he was kind of having a hard time connecting himself to the reality.

‘I have always hated flying, made my stomach churn, every time. It feels like you’re in quicksand and you don’t have a piece of solid ground to stand on. I hate turbulence. Just watching the scene reminded me of Scooter and his terrible landing skills. Wade, so fucking annoying I should have gutted him myself. To hell with Stryker’s plan. I could have let Victor have my left overs. That sound of the blade sharpening was more annoying than him talkin’. Brad was a terrible pilot… Any time we flew there was always turbulence. I had to fucking reign Victor in… Again. I can tell I’m getting tired of his shit. I saw the bloodlust in his eyes becoming his drug of choice as we got older. The more he got to kill, the happier he’d be… And it became increasingly difficult to control him. I had to say something or he would have crashed the damn plane somehow if he went after Wade. I just want to get back on the ground,’ Logan thought as he tried to process the next scene after the recruitment.


Marie decided to split her time as she watched the movie with Logan; she listened in to his thoughts and kept an eye on his face to watch his emotional state. She watched as Logan sort of had a light bulb moment. He started to connect his memories to the film.


‘Yeah… That Fred and his women, I swear. He could meet a broad, one frickin’ night and he’d have a new tattoo the next mornin’, to add to the five others on his body. Sadie was the name of the new one, if I’m right. Oh shit, there went the neighborhood as I felt the plane tilt for landing. I was ready to impale Mr. Agent Zero in his cojones. More people die from drivin’ my ass. Just get me off the damn ride. Lagos, Nigeria… Why does that ring a bell? There was a building… I can see the mission seemed unclear to me. I asked… All in good time he said. It was obvious that there were others who know the specs. Vic asked me if I was having fun yet, if that was what he considered fun, he loved the kill more than I thought.’

As Logan watched Victor go up the building, he had a bad feeling about what the supposed mission was for. He didn’t like going in blind. Bad things could go wrong when you went in blind, like more bloodshed. Damn it, that Wade was annoying.

‘I shoulda gutted him and gotten it over with. I swear, his stop talking button must have been broke when he was dropped on the head as a kid. I had forgotten how much of an ass he could be. We broke into a damned diamond factory to steal some damn rock? Something was seriously wrong with that picture.’

“I may not know the language, Bub, but I damn sure smelled that man was tellin’ the truth, it was a meteor fragment,” Logan yelled at the television screen.

“You okay, sugah?” Marie sounded worried.

‘Why the hell was he coverin’ up the fact that we weren’t supposed to be in that god-forsaken country to begin with? Why kill them all? Holy shit, it all went to hell. I had to stop Victor before he killed or he would be unstoppable. We didn’t sign up for all the killing… I’m done, I told him. The death had to stop, at least by my hands. Somehow, I knew he wouldn’t come with me. He loved the kill and the blood sport. I walked away that night and I don’t remember what happened…’


Marie watched Logan as he watched the movie. She noticed how he was watching the movie trying to absorb as much as he could. She watched the light bulb moments and then she saw him shut down. She listened to his thoughts. They had turned self-destructive…

‘I don’t remember… I can’t bloody hell remember!’ He yelled to himself in his mind and her heart pulled for him. ‘I shoulda watched the movie alone. What if there’s another woman? I don’t want to put Marie through that… But she’s already seen the movie. She knows everything…’

She didn’t dare interrupt his thoughts, but she knew he was wrong for wanting to shut her out of the process. She hugged his arm tighter.


Then on the screen there was a cabin and the screen said Canadian Rockies, six years later. What happened in those six years? He stopped the movie there. He needed to be alone, alone to think.

“Darlin’, I need to be alone for a while.”

“Logan, please don’t shut meh out. Let’s tahlk ‘bout how you’re feelin’.”

“I can’t. Not right now.”

“Is there anythin’ ah can do?”

“Just give me some time.”

“All raht. Ah’ll go up to the school. Ah’ll check back with ya ‘round lunch.”

“Thanks baby. I just need some time. That’s all.”


Marie leaned over and kissed him as her tears threatened to fall. She stood and went to their bedroom to get dressed. A few minutes later, all beautiful and dressed, she left the boat house and went up to the school to play with Tigger for a while. She knew it was time to at least change the kitty litter.


Logan watched her leave looking rather upset. He knew he would make it up to her later. He needed time alone to think. He leaned over and lay down on the couch. He closed his eyes and tried to process everything he had seen. He hoped something would trigger any memories he had to come out. Sometime after he fell asleep, that very thing happened. His dreams weren’t just dreams, they were his memories…
End Notes:
Yess... It is a two chapter update... Would I leave you hangin for too long?... Okay nevermind. How'd we do? Thanks for your reviews!
Chapter 24 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
More of Logan's past...

There is one last chapter and it will be a bang to finish of this set of chapters. The sequel will be called Pandemonium... And for those that want a clue, it will be a very bad time for our couple and Victor is at the center of most of the problems...

I hope you enjoyed these two chapters to usher you into the weekend. Hugs!
He saw the people there in Nigeria and what he told Victor. He heard him call after him but he kept walking, kept going, and hitched rides until he made it to the docks. Once there, he stole a boat while the owner was passed out in the back of the boat. He was an older man about in his 60’s, with a beard and grungy clothing. The man had drunk himself into a long nap and a long trip. Logan got the boat out on the ocean and used the stars to navigate his way to Cuba. When the old man finally woke up, he fed him, but didn’t talk much about who he was or where he came from. He ditched the owner and the boat when they reached the beach at the Bahia Rio Seco in the middle of the night. He made his way up to Havana, staying in secret places. Once he made it to Havana, he was able to steal another boat, after a little bloody fighting because the owner didn’t want to give up his boat. Then Logan used the stars again and ended up docking at the beach at Galveston, Texas, United States of America. He’d made it to North America. Only a few thousand more miles and he’d be back in Canada. He hitched rides with truckers and other strangers on long drives. He took over driving some of their routes while they slept in the back of the cabs in sleepers or against the passenger seats.

About 11 hours later, Logan pulled into Canadian, Texas. How ironic… He parked the truck and went in for a piss-and-grab, which meant that he needed to use the toilet and he’d grab something to eat before hitting the road again. The owner of the truck did too. Only thing wrong with the picture was that by the time Logan came back out to go to the truck, the man had left him behind. Then he remembered he’d stolen some cash out of the man’s wallet while he was in a stall in the men’s room. It wasn’t his fault the man forgot his wallet on the sink counter. He’d found a bar in town and hired on as a bouncer for a few nights a week to earn some extra cash. Vern and Alice Turner owned the bar Logan worked at, The Chain Gang. His mind brought up the images of the couple and how they liked his work. They helped him get back on the road sooner than he had expected. Out of that job, he got his first truck. Like a flash, 28 hours went by. He pictured the day he drove up to the Canadian Rockies. It was in the spring by the time he reached the locale. Snow still on the ground slowly melted. He hauled his ass into the local land office and bought a parcel of land no one wanted. So remote that it took at least thirty minutes to get to town for supplies, an hour round trip. He plopped $75,000 Canadian cash for 5 acres on top of a mountain.

He bought supplies to survive and built a small one room cabin on top of his mountain. At least it didn’t leak. He had cut down the trees, stripped them, and felt a great sense of pride when it was finished.
Fortunately, he knew how to use an ax. He pictured hunting deer, elk, and rabbits for food… And that’s where his memories began to fade in his dreams to black. Logan fully fell into a deeper sleep there on the couch after his mind went blank.


The Stables
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:50 A.M.

Marie stomped her way into the stables and found the Professor with a couple dozen carrots in his pocket. He was feeding each of his prized horses. He’d been there when every one of them was bred and born, each one almost like his children as much as the students of the school were. He was at Orion’s stall when Marie caught up to him.

“Good morning, Marie. How goes it with our Wolverine this morning?”

“Hey Professor. It’s not a good morning, ah think.”

“Oh?”

“Ah could tell he was havin’ trouble and then he got angry that he couldn’t remember. Then he kind of shut down and shut meh out. Said he needed tahm alone… And… And ah didn’t wanna leave him,” she was close to tears.


Charles could see that Marie was having a rough time. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her like a father figure would.

“My child, shhhh. Logan will be alright I think. He is right to watch the movie in small segments. Since you both watched more of the film today, I will be expecting something to kick in somewhere. My major concern is if everything suddenly comes back to him at once. That could be devastating to his mind. So far as I can tell from what you’ve told me, he hasn’t been excessively violent, which is a good sign Marie.”

She pulled back to look at him, “Thanks. Ah just don’t want him to shut meh out. Ah feel lahk if he told meh what was wrong, ah could make it bettah for him.”

“But my dear, there are some things you cannot change for him. He needs to discover things on his own. I know it isn’t easy watching him in pain, Marie. He has to go through it, or he’ll never be happy with himself. He’ll never become the man you want him to be if he cannot piece together the past that has been hidden from him for so long.”

“Ah know. Ah really don’t wanna change him, ah just want him to be at peace for once. Stop lookin’ behind him and instead look to the future with meh.”

“Someday he will find it, Marie, I am certain of that. We knew going into this that it would be difficult.”

“True. May ah go feed Stark and Thor?”

“Sure, my dear. Just be careful with Stark, he’s a bit like his namesake.”

“What, frisky with the ladies?”

“Arrogant.”

“Funny, ah would have thought you wouldah said cocky.”


Both of them laughed as Charles handed her a couple handfuls of carrots from his blazer pocket.

“Thanks for everything.”

“No problem, Marie. I’m here if you need me.”

Charles watched as Marie went to the opposite end of the stables and found Thor. It didn’t take him long to come to the door and played around with Marie. She fed him two carrots and stroked his nose before she kissed it. Just a quick peck before she moved on to Stark in his stall. Yes, the horse had been a gift from Tony Stark and Charles had nurtured the animal into a fine piece of horse flesh. Problem was, the horse actually took on some of Tony’s annoying personality traits. He was a black Arabian stallion and could be quite a pain in the ass like his namesake when he wanted to be. Marie happened to catch him in a playful mood he could see. Stark was being vocal and making all kinds of noise, almost prancing in his stall. Charles moved on and took his time with the oldest horse in his stables he’d jokingly called Gandalf because he was a dark gray with a white mane and tail. He was a special bred Shire horse almost a mutant himself. He was a very gentle horse and almost as large as an elephant. Pretty much like his namesake.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment.
Thornwood, NY.
12:30 P.M.

Marie couldn’t take waiting around the school for Logan to come find her so, she decided to go home to their apartment. She made herself a sandwich for lunch and pulled out her wedding notebook. She went online and looked up some interesting ideas for the wedding. She heard the key in the door and she got up to hide in the kitchen. She was about to pull out the small two bullet pistol she kept hidden under the dish towels when she heard Logan call out her name.

“How was your tahm alone?”

“I’m sorry baby, I just needed time to think.”

“Ah know…”

“Listen, I think I remembered some of my past. Stuff that wasn’t in the movie,” he spoke somberly.

“Really, sugah?” She kissed him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Yeah, I know how I got to Canada after that night I left Victor.”

“That’s wonderful and troubling all the same ain’t it?”

“You could say that again. I went to sleep and I had dreams that weren’t dreams, but memories I think. I should talk to Chuck and have him get it down for me.”

“What kind of things did ya see?”


“A lot of secrets, lies, blood, and death. I remembered the night I walked out on my unit and went AWOL. Victor never forgave me for walkin’ out on him that night. He wanted to kill innocents for some damn sacred meteorite fragments. I lost interest, it wasn’t why we’d signed up to work with Stryker to begin with. But, damn it, Victor loved the kill more than I did.”

“The adamantium was a meteor fragment? Ah wonder how many more meteorite crash sites Stryker had to chase down before he made enough of the compound to lahn your bones?”

“Enough of them I suppose, or I wouldn’t have these,” Logan spoke as he rubbed his knuckles.

“What else did ya discover?”

“I heard Vic call after me, but I was too mad. I kept going until I was able to hitch rides to get to the docks on the coast of Nigeria. When I got there, I commandeered a boat while the owner was passed out with a bottle of cheap tequila. He was older with a beard and dirty clothing. I fished and kept us fed while I navigated by the stars to Cuba. I left him at the beach in Bahia Rio Seco in the middle of the night. It was easier for me to travel at night. I made it to Havana by staying in abandoned buildings. In Havana, I stole another more suitable vessel, with a little gunfire. I used the night sky again and ended up at the beach in Galveston, Texas, United States of America. I’d made it to North America and they hadn’t come after me.”

“You were lucky ah guess.”

“I only had a few thousand more miles and I’d be home, in Canada. I hitched rides and sometimes did their jobs. I thought it was ironic when I pulled my last ride into Canadian, Texas. I took some money from the sleepyhead’s wallet he left on the counter while he was in the stall. He left me behind… Instant karma, I guess. I bought some jerky and something to replenish my fluids. I knew I would need more money if I was going to get back home. I hired on as a bouncer at this place. It wasn’t much. They had a room for rent. I think they had a kid too. They gave me a future. They helped me get my first truck… I rebuilt the engine. I had to do a bit of fighting then. They didn’t care that I healed. I brought in the riff raff customers to the bar and they handed me cash. I got back on the road sooner than I expected.”


Marie couldn’t help but place a couple tender kisses on his knuckles. She was saddened that he had to fight but glad that it happened because it brought him closer to the day she met him in Laughlin City. She wrapped her arms around him to show her support or was it because she felt sorry for him; she didn’t know for sure. Either way he didn’t seem to mind her being so close. She put her ear to his chest and listened to his heartbeat before she heard the rumble of his voice in his lungs.

“When I arrived at the Canadian Rockies. It was in the spring, snow still on the ground. I went into the nearest town’s land office and bought some property no one wanted. So remote that it took an hour to and from town to get supplies. I paid seventy-five thousand Canadian for five acres on top of a mountain.”

“Sounds dreamy.”

“It was. The view was killer. Very rocky soil though. I built a one room cabin on a kind of rocky mesa. Fortunately, it didn’t leak. Took me almost a month to finish it. I hunted deer, rabbits, and elk. I grew a beard and then my mind blanked.”

“You’ve had an interesting morning.”

“To say the least. I’m goin’ to see Chuck later.”

“Well, ah want you to come with meh and be with meh in Marieland for awhile.”

“Oh?” Logan’s eyebrow went up and a smug look showed on his face.

“Yeah, and ah’m gonna wrap you in mah care for as long as you can stand it,” she said as she walked her fingers up his chest.

“What did you have in mind, darlin’?” He spoke and his smug look turned into a smile.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment.
Thornwood, NY.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
5:04 A.M.

Marie slipped out a piece of her personalized stationary set and took her white plume pen to inscribe a note to Logan before she headed for the school and her early morning workout in the danger room.

“Dearest Logan, ah cain’t wait to hold ya again and ah thought ah would send ya a kiss to tell ya how excited ya still make me. All my love, Marie.”

She kissed the piece of paper, folded the note in half, slipped it into the envelope before sealing it with a rose sticker, and another kiss. She slipped it into the top of his backpack. She grabbed her keys quietly as Logan slept in their room upstairs and slipped out the door.


Around 7 in the morning, Logan woke up to find that Marie was gone. Her side of the bed was cold so she hadn’t been back to bed recently. He got up and slipped a pair of battleship gray sweat pants on over his lower half before he went on the hunt for Marie. He couldn’t smell her in the bathroom. Her scent had faded while he slept.

“Marie,” Logan bellowed, but no answer came.

He went downstairs and she wasn’t in the kitchen. His head whipped over to the doorway, her keys were gone. He went back up to the bedroom and picked up his cell phone. Shit, he’d forgotten to charge it last night, it was dead as a doornail. He plugged it in and it turned on to let him know that it was charging, but that it wasn’t fully operational yet. That bought him time to get a shower and make coffee. By the time he got dressed and had two cups of coffee, black, the phone had enough power. There was a missed call from Marie and a new voicemail. He dialed the voicemail number and entered his code. Her sweet sound came into his ear.

“Hey sugah, good mornin’. Did ya miss meh? Ah can see ya noddin’. Ah’m at the school, all hot and sweaty. Ah just had a good work out… Gonna take mah shower now. Ah’m gonna be out with Ororo in the veggie garden if ya want meh. Mmmmwaah. That’s a kiss to get ya started. See ya soon.”

Logan opened his backpack without looking, distracted. He didn’t notice Marie’s note as he piled an extra flannel shirt to take to his room and covered the note. He grabbed the keys to the school’s SUV and headed off to the school.


Ororo’s Vegetable Garden
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
11:30 A.M.

Marie and Ororo were planting some of the plants Ororo had started in the winter for summer.

“’Ro, are you free for lunch?”

“Sure. Hank’s got plans with Charlie and his namesake for lunch so, no, I don’t have any plans.”

“Ah have some more ideas for the weddin’.”

“Oh good. Let’s clean up here. Then I’ll grab my purse and we’ll go.”

The two ladies cleaned up the trash and put the tools away in Ororo’s greenhouse before they went into the small kitchen. Marie made herself a sandwich and Ororo made a salad from her fresh ingredients from the garden. They each pulled out a seat and sat down. Marie pulled out her little pocket notebook from her jeans. She had her colors and pictures of her swatches for the wedding and handed it to Ororo so she could call Jubilee.

“Hey chica, Ororo and ah are goin’ over the weddin’ plans if you’re free.”

“Yeah Roguey, be there with bells on. Chloe is watching Cats and Dogs two with Tigger.”


Ten minutes later, Jubilee, five months pregnant wandered her way in with her own notebook for the dress ideas they had. Marie got up and pulled out a chair for her at the small kitchen table.

“What’d I miss?”

“Ah just handed ‘Ro mah othah weddin’ book for the ceremony and reception. You hungry?”

“Always, make me two of what you’re having. Thanks, chica.”

Marie got up, went to the refrigerator, made Jubilee a couple sandwiches for her, and the baby-to-be.

“There’s enough to start. It’s got the flowers, colors, and Logan and ah approved it. We want our colors to be forest green, earthy brown, and cobalt blue with roses of all kinds, not just red. Ah’ll decide the other flowers latah. We were thinkin’ ‘bout havin’ two ceremonies, the marriage and one to change the colors.”

“Change the colors, chica?”

“It has to do with our families. Ah’ll explain more latah.”

“Fine, do you have a minister yet?” Ororo asked before she took a sip of her tea.

“Logan and ah would like to have Kurt officiate.”

“That sounds great, chica,” Jubilee uttered. “Have you given any thought to whether you want a photographer or videographer or both?”

“Ah’ll run that idea by Logan. Ah know he doesn’t lahk to be photographed and stuff. Ah think it would be great to have both. Ah’m gonna try and change his mind.”
End Notes:
Hugs to all. I am off to see REAL STEEL tonight! Hugh Jackman, the cure for whatever ails ya. He's a good destresser too. I can't wait to read your reviews! Thanks to everybody that has stayed in the beat-up old truck with me so far. There are more exciting times ahead! I promise... And the Wolverine keeps his promises!
Chapter 25 by WolvieDoesItBest
Author's Notes:
WELL Here it is my lovlies! The last chapter... I hope you enjoy it. I thought I should end with a bang... It will be the last one for a short while, as I need a break to write the first chapter and stuff.
Enjoy!

P.s. WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
“Ok. I’ll get on the phone tonight and do some calling,” Ororo spoke and closed the small notebook Marie gave her.

“Great, thanks you guys. Ah really appreciate this.”

“No problem Marie.”

“You gonna eat that?” Jubilee queried as she eyed Marie’s sandwich.

“JUBILEE,” Marie and Ororo yelled in shock.

“WHAT! I’m hungry,” she smiled.


Caldicott-Howlett Apartment
Thornwood, NY.
3:30 P.M.

Sunday afternoon and Logan went home early before Marie. He went up to their bedroom and unzipped his backpack as he flopped down on the unmade bed. He finally emptied out his backpack to discover that he’d forgotten to put the extra flannel shirt in his room, and saw the note. He picked it up; the curious eyebrow arched, and opened it as he smiled. After reading it, Logan groaned and tried to regain some control over his body by focusing on something good for dinner. He wanted to treat her to something special when she came home. He quickly changed the sheets before he grabbed his keys off the hook by the door. He went to the local grocery store and picked up a roasted chicken, fettuccini alfredo sauce and pasta to match, a nice red wine, garlic bread, and tira misu for dessert. She would be thinking about this night for years to come. Because when Logan did something in secret for Marie it wasn’t small.


When Marie finally arrived at home a little after seven, she opened the door to the smells of roasted chicken, fettuccini with a cream sauce delicately poured over it, a chilled glass of Ariel 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon, fresh garlic bread, and two candles lit on the table. As she came to the kitchen, Logan greeted her with a huge hug and a long, deep, passionate kiss. Thirty seconds later, while she could still breathe, she backed up and giggled at Logan’s wearing of the ‘Kiss-The-Cook’ apron.

“What’s the special occasion, sugah?”

“You’re so special to me and ‘cause I love you with all my heart.”

He pulled out the chair for her and he took his place at the head of their small dining room table. They talked lightly about the day, sipped the wine and enjoyed the fruits of life.

“Ah gave Ororo mah book ah made up. Jubes asked if we’ve thought ‘bout gettin’ a photographer and or a videographer. Ah told her ah thought it was a good idea but ah wanted to run it by you first.”

“As long as the video doesn’t look like some cheesy music video.”

“Right. Ah was wondering if you’d be interested in crossing our colors.”

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well, ah was thinkin’, ah have some English in mah mama’s side and Howlett is English. So, ah was thinkin’ after the weddin’ and before the reception we have a crossing the colors ceremony where ah will change my colors to wear yours.”

“I have colors?”

“Yeah, sugah. Ah’d be goin’ from yellow, blue, and red, to wearing your black and yellow.”


“I think I like this idea,” the animal approved of the possessive nature of the crossing of the colors because it would show everyone his claim on her.

“We’d be crossing our families’ colors. It’s an old tradition thing.”

“Sure darlin’, if you want to, I’m game.”

“We also should think about where we wanna have this wedding.”

“I was thinkin’ at the school, in the chapel.”

“Ah was thinkin’ Vegas if Ororo and Jubilee get out of control. But ah trust ‘Ro. She’s going to pass on our book to the weddin’ planner. Ah would assume she’s going to call her pretty soon.”

“I can’t believe we have one that fast,” Logan uttered as he stood to clear the table.

“Ororo said the weddin’ planner is a daughter of a friend. So, ah assume she’s calling in a favor or two. Maybe they went to school together here? Ah’ve got to get some of our pictures together to give to Ororo for the planner.”

“We can do that this next weekend.”


After dinner, they cuddled on the couch, fed each other a small plate of tira misu, and the rest of the bottle of wine. Logan wanted to pamper Marie the best way that he knew how. He felt her foot move slowly up his calf and thigh, teasing him; the wine and her attention making him purr. Her toes explored further up and he realized that was indeed very excited to have Marie with him! He stood up from the couch and took his empty wine glass to the sink. He thought about a stroll outside, the night was certainly good for it. The weather was perfect…

“How ‘bout a stroll?”

“Fine, but not too long, ah’ve had a longer day than you,” Marie teased him.


Then they went out for a walk, holding hands, and took in the stars. It was a beautiful night, cloudless and a little crisp. Marie couldn’t wait for the nights to warm up a little more, but it was still early spring. Their hearts and other parts of their bodies kept them quite warm. They come across a small creek out next to their home and stopped. They held each other as they listened to the water as it sang its song, wandered through the rocks, and lapped against the shore. Logan’s hand caressed her soft, smooth hair, felt like the finest silk to his touch. They turned toward each other, embraced, their bodies held tightly together, and kissed. The thought of mere millimeters of clothing separated their bodies, aroused them, and he knew she felt his excitement pressed against her. Though it was slightly chilly outside as the last of the snow melted in the creek, they felt warm all the same. They strolled down to the end of the block. Once there, they looked into each other's eyes, then back toward their dwelling, back to each other and grinned wantonly. Abruptly, at a dead run, they took off, and ran back to their home.

Logan lowered himself and frantically unzipped her jeans, pulled them down to expose her red silk panties, as he had her backside pinned to the back of the front door. Her hands ran through his hair and then pulled on it, brought his face to her crotch. He pulled her panties low, exposed the neatly trimmed mound. He inhaled, her scent engulfed his senses, increased his arousal tenfold, hadn’t realized that was even possible. He hurriedly licked and kissed her exposed thighs while his hands kneaded her buns, so full and firm. He blew on her womanhood and watched as her lips began to part as they engorged with blood, reacted to the warm air. He dove in to her apex like a man starved, placed his mouth completely over her and sucked Marie into his mouth. Logan teased her flower petals with his tongue, flicked back and forth across her, then in circles. His elongated fingers massaged her rear, working their way toward her back door, and then he made small circles around the small star there.


Marie suddenly screamed his name because he sent her soaring so fast. His mouth kept her warm as he sucked on her soft and full clams hiding her pearl. As Logan’s tongue explored deep into her velvety wetness, it curled around, and made her squirm against the back of the front door. While his fingers teased her ass, his tongue licked and probed her deeply, she quickly came. She grabbed his head and kept her balance. He held her pinned close to him as he savored her essence and lapped up all that he could.

“Mmm, I love the taste of you. I could eat you out for hours, darlin’. Mmmm, the sweet taste, the soft velvety feel, oh yeah, and bein’ intimate with the most erogenous and sexual part of your body,” Logan spoke and then smiled blazingly wicked.

She tugged on Logan’s white undershirt and he pulled his face back away from her cleaned, happy loins. He pulled her panties back up and she pulled up her jeans as he stood to kiss her. Just before he could, Marie lowered herself in front of Logan, it was her turn. She pulled down his zipper and undid his belt buckle. Down came the pants; his manhood sprang free after the black boxer briefs came down next. It hung a little more than at half-mast. The eye looked at her, pre-come glistened on the tip. She licked the head and felt him twitch already. Her left hand lightly massaged his balls as she grabbed the shaft with her right, stroked him to full hardness. She licked underneath from his balls to the head, around the head, and then back down the shaft. Already Marie felt his nuts tighten and she knew that it wouldn’t take very long until Logan exploded into her mouth.


He’d been thinking about Marie off and on all day and had been aching to be with her from the moment he awoke alone in their bed. He watched as she completely took him into her mouth, sucked expertly, teased him with her tongue, and still massaged his balls. He looked down and suddenly, his cock disappeared into Marie’s mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Then it re-emerged and glistened in the soft light of the living room. She pumped him, licked all around the head and shaft, and then sucked him into her mouth again.

“Oh god darlin’, what you do to me…” He moaned.

It wasn’t long before his knees began to buckle, almost gave way, his sacks tightened and his breathing became even more erratic. Marie sucked harder; he knew she wouldn’t miss even a single drop. Logan exploded, moaning in ecstasy, and unleashed jet after jet of warm come into her mouth, coated her tongue and splashed against the back of her throat, and he kept coming. She pumped up and down his weakening flesh, milked every drop out of him. Then Marie pulled up his black boxer briefs and jeans before she helped him with his belt, as his hands still shook from such an incredible orgasm. She stood and they kissed, tasted themselves on each other’s lips. They kissed deeper, tongues intertwined.


Logan’s hands pulled Marie’s body close to his. He needed her body and hers to be one. They walked upstairs, her fingers wrapped in Logan’s, so soft and long and beautiful, just like every part of her. He looked down and oddly felt that he couldn’t tell where her hand started and his ended. He looked at her again as he flipped on their bedroom light and backed towards their bed. He lit a fire in their in room fireplace.

“Ah need to use the bathroom, sugah. Be right back,” she uttered and then sealed the promise with a kiss.

“I’ll get ready for bed,” Logan kissed her forehead.


Marie sashayed her hips into the bathroom and flipped on the light. Immediately, she saw the cherry red gift wrapped red box that Logan had left for her. That extra little side trip he made to Victoria’s Secret at the Westview Mall made the night more special. She squealed before she tore into the packaging. In the red box, she saw a dark forest green flyaway baby-doll outfit. It was short, sexy and all tied up with a flirty satin bow. The sheer mesh baby-doll top had lightly lined demi cups with underwire support. Marie undressed and slipped on the baby-doll, tied the bow. She noticed the V-string thong underwear and as she pulled it on it skimmed over her derrière, both her flesh and the material very smooth. She looked in the full length mirror; her perfect, firm, and luscious breasts practically popped out of the outfit. The matched V-string thong peeked from beneath the sheer mesh baby-doll. She wondered if it looked worse on the boring window model. She had seen the outfit on the way to The Sharper Image store… Obviously Logan somehow knew she wanted it.

“Oh mah gawd, Logan! It’s gorgeous, sugah!”

A use of the toilet and gussy up a little more for Logan before she deemed that she was ready. She came out of the bathroom a few seconds later, a single, long-stemmed red rose, a card, and a small velvet box grabbed her attention. She picked up and smelled the fragrance of the rose, breathed deep its perfume. The card was short and sweet; Logan confessed his eternal and undying love for her. In the small box, she saw two teardrop shaped diamond earrings with a small pearl. She put them on and watched the reflected moonlight dance across the room as it shined on her earrings.


She came into the room where the fire was raging nicely and Logan looked up at her as he stood near the fireplace. They shared a look of pure love. He melted right there, eyes began to water at the sight of her… Body, heart and soul tried to scream out just how beautiful and wonderful she was. He had wanted to get her something sexy and sheer, but he never knew exactly what he wanted to buy, until that trip. She was so sexy in every way that Logan couldn’t think of anything clearly that made Marie sexier to him; it just wasn’t possible! The mere thought of his girl kept him constantly aroused and happy.


Marie took his hand in hers and placed a kiss on his knuckles. Her hands unbuttoned his black and red flames silk shirt, one at a time, kissed his chest each time. When the shirt came off, he pulled off his undershirt as she undid the Indian-head buckle. She pulled out the belt and tossed it over her shoulder. She removed his jeans and then she pulled him down with her to the large soft carpet rug in front of the fire. The firelight sparkled in her earrings, just as she lit up his whole being. They rolled and she got up for a minute and returned with the rose. Marie traced the rose from his cheeks, down his neck, chest, and teased his growing cock, circled around it. Leaning over, she took him into her warm mouth, gave him a few long, slow inhalations with her lips and tongue. Then she straddled Logan, reached between her legs and guided his rock-hardness into her, while she left the V-string undies in place. She rose up and began to pump his flesh, slowly at first, and then deliberately took him deep into her. She let him slip almost all the way out, with the head right at her wet and dripping lips, and then she lowered back down to his hips.

She felt his hands as they moved back up her waist to massage her breasts in the cups. He kissed and licked the flesh above her breasts and she thought she would lose her mind. She leaned down and her silky soft hair brushed against his face, caressed him with the softest touch.


Logan looked down and watched the amazing sight as part of him literally disappeared inside of Marie. Her sheath, so warm and soft, wrapped around, engulfed him, and called him home. Slowly, she lowered herself, took him into her inch by inch. Both savored every sensation of the movement, every ridge as his cock slipped past her lips. Marie’s eyes closed, turned up towards the ceiling, lost in the moment. She leaned forward with all of her weight on his body, breasts pressed into his chest, nipples erect and excited. She placed her elbows over his shoulders, softly, in slow motion, their lips met, brushed each other… Logan’s tongue traced her lips, then her teeth and searched out her tongue. Softly their tongues danced and played, caressed each other, their mouths pressed full together. He felt her hips rotate slowly and steadily, ground into his, treasured the feeling of his rod stretching her as it filled her completely. She squeezed and relaxed around him, massaged him like well-trained fingers wrapped about him. His arms wrapped around Marie, pulled her tight against him, skin against skin.

He moved his hands slowly down her waist, felt her soft skin against his fingers, down to her hips. Logan held her firm ass in his hands and slowly, purposefully began to move his hips up and down into her, thrust more than anything else. She lifted her torso a little; her beautiful orbs right in his face now that he had pulled open the tie; his eyes glued to her bouncing bosom. Logan traced his tongue along the underside of her breasts hanging out of the small underwire bra and around her hard nipples, circled them, teased. He flicked his tongue across the hardened niblets, and then sucked them into his mouth.


Marie’s right hand reached down and felt his rod, all wet with her essence as it disappeared into her; then re-emerged, surged back inside. She played with his meat with her fingernails, and then she moved on to the gem between her legs. Her other hand played with her breasts, tweaked her nipples as she tried to present a beautiful picture for Logan’s memory to store.


They began to trust and thrust, each one’s hips met the other’s, harder and faster, building quickly. The intensity is greater than either have ever experienced. Soon they were fucking so hard and fast, pounded one another with perfect rhythm. Their hands massaged each one’s body everywhere. Wrapping his arms around Marie, Logan rolled her over onto her back, still deep inside her. He gripped her ass with his warm and large hands, lifted her hips off the carpet as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled him into her deeper. As he held Marie in the air, he thrust into her… Fuller, deeper, longer thrusts, slapped against her each time. Her lips were wrapped tightly around him, as if pulling him inside her. The two lovers rolled around on the carpet and continue to fuck each other senseless, alternating who's on top… Sometimes slowly, often hard and fast, always completely in tune with each other. They went at it for almost two more hours. At times Logan held himself back, but ultimately he gave Marie climax after climax. Finally, he could no longer hold back and unleashed another powerful orgasm into her. His warm soul filled her and then some. He collapsed on top of Marie, completely spent and satisfied, never happier than he was in that moment.

They held each other, caught their breaths, kissed and fondled one another. Marie’s body glowed from the fire and the beads of sweat… Logan didn't know if Marie had ever looked more beautiful, but he knew that her beauty was the woman inside, the woman that had his heart safely tucked away. He was always amazed and stunned at her sheer beauty, both inside and out. He realized that she was exactly what God had in mind when he created the perfect woman for him and he wondered how he ever got so lucky to spend even a moment with her.

“What is it, sugah?”

“I think Father Time’s gift to me was you… Because, baby we sure ushered in the New Year right,” Logan spoke.

“Do you remember that full moon? It was wonderful,” Marie sighed. “Ah was thinkin’, you remember ah sang to you that verse, Santa cutie, and fill mah stockin’ with a duplex, from Santa Baby. Ah didn’t think you’d actually do it, but then ah realized that ah filled mah own stockin’ with this place.”

“But I did try and you turned it down. However, I like your choice better. I still wanna make your life better than any dream you've ever had. You know how I feel toward you, whether I say it or not, know I do by my actions. I know how you love me. Our sex alone is great, but makin’ love with you is the greatest pleasure of all,” Logan softly said with one of his beautiful smiles.

“I love you too, sugah. By the way, would you be mad if I have to move the weddin’ date.”

“Why?”

“Because thought ‘bout gettin’ hitched on a Saturday. So, how about April 14th?”

“Fine, but you can make the announcement later.”

“Ok.

They lay together on the carpet in each other’s arms until the fire faded down to embers. Sometime during the night, as Marie was sound asleep, Logan scooped her up and carried her over to their bed. He tucked her in on her side of the bed and then climbed in with her. One thought crossed his mind as he lay there with her. They’d done it several times and no signs of a pregnancy had sprung up… He worried something might be wrong. A thankful prayer went to God for another day he’d been able to spend with her. He held her until he fell asleep, happy and content, hoped and prayed another day came.
End Notes:
How'd you like it? Let us know! See ya'll for Pandemonium!
Thanks for your reviews!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3895