Fruit Ninja by erro
Summary: Logan is restless, and Rogue is drunk.
This is all the challenge generators fault.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Foof, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 422 Read: 516 Published: 12/25/2020 Updated: 12/25/2020
Story Notes:
I found several stories when I was cleaning up my external HD. They were written at least a decade ago, and are not good, lol, but I figured I'd post them up for anyone who was bored to peruse and critique.
Merry Christmas I guess!

1. Chapter 1 by erro

Chapter 1 by erro
Author's Notes:
Written following the Challenge Generators prompts “You’re dead and I’m sorry” “Oops! I’m drunk”
“Potato Peeler” & “Piano”.
Logan was bored.

It was half past one on a Wednesday morning, the winter chill would have kept anyone else in their warm bed even if they couldn’t sleep, so he was pretty well assured that he wouldn’t be disturbed as he headed down the stairs towards the kitchen.

The plan was to search the kitchen top to bottom until he found where Storm had hidden his beer this time, the plan was put on hold though when he noticed light filtering through the partially closed kitchen door.

Stepping closer to the door he sidestepped the creaky floorboard in the middle of the hall and listened to the piano chords filtering from the room, picking up an odd wet scraping sound, and the occasional hiccupping giggle.

Frowning he pushed the door open and looked into the room, there standing by the counter-top with a potato peeler in one hand and a partially peeled apple in the other stood Marie, a barely clothed, slightly swaying Rogue. What the hell was she up to?

Taking a final swipe with the peeler she cut off the last of the skin and dropping the peeler picked up a knife. Setting the apple carefully on the counter top Marie leaned forward and rested her chin on the counter top too, and began to speak.

“You’re dead, and I’m sorry,” she slightly slurred, “But I’m hungry, and I’m gonna eat you.” Standing back up she sliced the apple into two pieces, though one piece was about half the size of the other.

“Oops!” she exclaimed, “You’ll have to forgive me, I’m drunk, now hold still.” She hacked at the apple a few more times trying, and failing, to cut the apple into smaller pieces.

By this point Logan was struggling not to laugh, then Marie tried to sit down, and he couldn’t help it, chuckling to himself he moved across the room to where Marie was sprawled across the floor.

“Darlin’ you’re not drunk, you’re plastered, come on, time for bed,” he said hauling her to her feet, her legs wouldn’t work though so he threw her over his shoulder and started out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

By the time he got to his room Marie was asleep. Laying her down on the bed he watched as she burrowed herself into the covers.

Maybe staying in bed wasn’t such a bad idea after all he decided and joined her under the covers.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=4244