X-brats night out? by SacredMacha
Summary: "Fellas old enough to be your daddy know your name"
Categories: X3, AU Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4545 Read: 3359 Published: 01/31/2007 Updated: 01/31/2007

1. Chapter 1 by SacredMacha

Chapter 1 by SacredMacha
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer : I own none of it. I wish I owned Jonny Lang, but.. ah well. Non-betad, because I suck and write at 3 am, and then am impatient.
But hey! It's not ANGST!
X-brats night out?
SacredMacha
NotmySight @ aol.com
Rating umm R?
Summary "Fellas old enough ta be your daddy know your name"
Category : AU
Genre : uhh...
Disclaimer : I own nothing. I just like to pretend.




I'd been stalking around the mansion, trying to find a current scent for Marie, ask her if she wanted to head into town, maybe a late bite, some pool to shoot, a couple of beers. A whiff here and there told me she'd been around, but now there wasn't a hint of her. Roll of my eyes as I heard Scott leaving the rec room, before a pack of the junior members, were moving in a herd down the hall. Well, it was a Friday night, but it was Scott stopping in front of me that gave me pause.

" Umm, Logan, listen, I think you should follow the junior team into the city. " A fidget, Scott's hands sliding into the pockets of his perfectly starched and pressed khakis.

"I'm not some kind of glorified babysitter, Cyke." Growled edge to the words, unlit stub of a cigar fit into the corner of my mouth. Eyes flicked to watch the group heading out, making sure I hadn't missed Marie somehow. Shadowcat, Iceman, Colossus,...a couple other kids I couldn't remember the names of, but no southern drawl ot distinctive white stripe. Damn. Eyes slid back to Cyke's visor.

"I wouldn't ask you if I didn't have to be here, Logan. Just with Jean so close to going into labor, I really.. " A hand slid out of his pocket, hand up. Offering me the keys to his precious blue, modified Mazda RX-6. A cocked up eyebrow at that, seeing it clearly as a bribe...which it was.

"All right, all right. Only because your wife is about to pop. " Growled with less than good grace, keys snatched from Scott's open hand before the man could think twice. Leather jacket snatched off one of the hooks by the door, noticing that niether Marie's black leather or her friend Jujubee's annoying yellow coat were in their ranks either. A furrow between brows, shrugging into my coat as I stomped out to Scott's car. It was nice to start it with the keys and not have to hotwire it or sneak it out from under Scooter's nose for a change.

Braced for some obnoxious pop music at an abrasive volume, instead being pleasantly surprised. A bluesy sort of song eased out of the speakers, making me chuckle. Seemed Scooter's taste in music was improving, or it was Jeannie's cd. One of the two, anyhow. Still, it made decent enough driving music, using Scott's GPS to keep track of the SUV the kids had taken. Staying behind them, but out of sight. I didn't have anything against them going out, trying to let off a little steam and have some fun, a little bit of normalcy in their lives. Their lives were stressful enough at times, had to learn to take the moments of good to hang onto when the world went to shit.

However, my opinion was quickly being revised, as the neighborhood got a little seedy, more and more bars, dives, and dear lord, strip joints. Which, while looking for a place safe enough to park Scott's baby, I saw the entire group of them plowing into. A strip joint? What in the world were they going there for? Didn't Kitty have enough computer wizardry to download them enough porn at home for free?

Finding a spot that seemed safe enough, keys jammed into the pocket of jeans, as boots ate up the sidewalk back the I'd come. Handing over the bit of cash for a cover charge, being told it was amatuer night only irritated me more. If the kids were going to a strip club, couldn't they pick one with pros on stage and maybe worth watching? True, I hadn't been to one in a few years, other than the time I'd taken Scott and Kurt out for a sort of bar, strip club tour as a bachelor party for Scooter. Jeannie hadn't even gotten mad over that one, thinking it was a truce of sorts.

Ordering a beer, and keeping close to the back wall. Still, I could see the cluster of the kids, Kitty in Piotr's lap, right up in front of the stage, all of them laughing, smiling, ordering drinks and seeming to be having a high time of it. I relaxed a little, sipping at his Molson, thinking maybe the night wouldn't be too horrendous. I just sort of ignored the rules for amatuer night, how each contestant danced one song, then they were judged, then the three finalists danced to one more song, before the winner was chosen for the prize.

I was sort of disinterestedly watching some blonde who had spent too much time in a tanning bed grind and shake her too skinny butt at the guys around the stage. Not that I had a thing for brunettes with fair skin and natural curves, or anything. Nope, not me. But it was that familiar yellow jacket catching my eye, as she settled into the chair next to kitty, bubbling over as usual, that had me sitting up straight. If Jujubee was here, where was Marie?

The sinking feeling only had a second or two to reign over me, before the next song picked up, the blonde scooted off stage, and my stomach plummeted. I knew that song, the beat to it. Marie loved that song, on a cd that Jubilee had gotten her. And then, there she was. Up on stage, for the world to see. Auburn hair caught up in loose pigtails, that white streak hanging loose and curving around her face. Dark chocolate eyes lined and shadowed, those lips glossy and pouting. The little wayward schoolgirl, right on down to the outift.

~~Hey yo you,
You see most cats would take adavantage of you right now
But I aint gonna do that, you heard
Imma give you the game, right
Imma give it to you because
I would want somebody to give my little girl the game
If she found her s.e.x.

Life's a trip
Heard you just turn 17 and finally got some hips
Hustlers on the block go crazy when you lick your lips
But they just want relations, they dont want relationships
(Welcome to the real world)
It aint the same
Fellas old enough to be your daddy know your name
Everybody's talkin bout how much that girl dun changed
Cant quite put your finger on it but you feel it's strange
Like's it's fire in your veins ~~


My hand fisted on the table, beer smacked down on the surface hard enough to make a few drops come out of the neck and splatter on my arm. That was Marie, my Marie, up there! Looking like innocent sin, and tempting salvation all at once! What in the hell was she doing?

Dancing, apparently. in little lacy stockings, and high heeled mary janes. Looking like some girl come to life out of some porno magazine, living and breathing, all curves, dark eyes and soft, pale skin. Skin that she'd just learned to control. Skin that more and more had tempted me to touch. Here she was now, flaunting it for strangers.

I didn't even notice the waitress backing off, because I was growling under my breath. Just watching my girl, my Marie, as she moved over that tiny, too lit stage. Back arched, arms over her head, as she pressed her ass against the pole and slid to her knees. I knew how flexible she was, how strong her legs were, her back muscles. I knew all too well just how much her toned, pretty body could do, and watching her right now was playing hell with my senses.

Watching her crawl over the stage on her hands and knees, made me want to drool over her and yank her off the stage, all at once. Of course, the minute I laid hand on her, I'd probably be drooling over her anyhow, and unable to take hands off of her. It seemed that finally, the Wolverine and I were in accord. Marie was ours, damnit. She wasn't supposed to be... dear god, now she was taking off her shirt! Sure, she had on lacy stuff underneath, but I was supposed to be the one to see that! Now she was reaching out... okay, so she was only touching Bobby, who they all knew now was into boys, so that wasn't so bad.. I knew that even Marie wasn't going to turn THAT boy straight. She was just playing up to the crowd by leaning in to whisper in his ear, and kiss his cheek.

Doing my level best to ignore the itching in knuckles, the words of the song starting to fade into hearing over the rush of blood in my ears.

~~Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go

The block is packed
Baby got an additude and proud to holla back
Momma's giving advice but she aint tryna hear that
Not because its wrong, just her delivery is wack
(Shay, get your butt in this house, if I see you with another boy, I swear..)
Life is rough
You say that your not ready for sex but you're in love
He says if you really loved him, you would give it up
Momma says thats just a line guys use to get you're stuff
Which one will you trust?


Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go


Hey yo Lyfe,
She might take it better coming from a woman (get 'em girl)
See, he'll tell you all kind of things to get in your pants, yeah
Baby, it's a fact that once it's gone, you'll never get it back (never get it back)
Hold on to your innocence
Use your common sense (your worth waiting for)
Be strong
Honey, dont give in, blessings come with patience
Till we meet again, im praying for you

Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go~~

Okay, that wasn't helping either. Thinking about Marie finding out about sex with anyone other than me was enough to send me sitting up straight again, ready to bolt to my feet and drag her off the stage, with no thought to who or what might get in the way. But before I had pushed myself up to standing, the song was over, and Marie, down her skirt as well as her shirt, now!, was moseying off the stage with that sway to her hips that I had almost memorized. That little southern belle was in for it when I got my hands on her, was going to strangle her... then spend the hours, days, weeks, kissing her until she never thought about doing anything stupid like this again. What was she thinking?Was this some way of her reclaiming the sexuality she'd had to shelve when her mutation had manifested? She'd never lost her sensuality, I knew that from her clothes, the whispering scarves, the way she moved, the way she danced.. so what was this? And why had Scott not known what the hell was going on!
Another beer ordered, unlit cigar chomped on and ruined. Fisted hands tucked under arms, just glaring at the pack of X-brats who apparently were all in on Marie's little plan to become some sort of exhibitionist! Listening to them cheer and holler as Marie was announced one of the finalists only made me growl and break out another cigar to take out frustrations on. It would figure she would be a finalist, sure the girl had a helluva body and a face to make a man want to believe in angels on earth, but I just wanted to get her OUT of there. One booted foot tapped impatiently at the badly carpeted floor, as I took the cigar from my mouth to swallow half a Molson to try and cool my impatience.
The first two finalists were boring, at least for me. I never would admit to looking forward to seeing just what Marie had planned for her second act, but I was leaning forward just a little bit when the second girl, the blonde from before, left the stage, taking more of that crap music that had too much bass and not enough of anything else with it to redeem it.
~~When I was only just a friend to you
All I wanted to do was get to know you better
Now I wanna give my heart to you
Tell me do you feel like I do when were together ~~
My girl, of course, had better taste. There was a strong bass line to the song, but there was a guitar, and all the other parts that made a song music.Even before the husky voice came on with the lyrics, there was a sexy, sensual feel to the song. Sipping at beer I almost choked on, as Marie came out into the lights.
Knee high leather boots, flirting with the hem of the black skirt. Tucked in white button down, with a black neck tie hanging down. Black fedora with the brim snapped low, holding all that glorious auburn hair under it's mystery. Sunglasses in hand, the arm of them pressed against her bottom lip, nibbling at the end, while eyes watched the crowd from under lowered lashes. Then sunglasses were tossed aside, and while I was sure one of the X-brats caught them, I was too busy watching my girl. Even in the mockly severe outfit, the curves and planes of her body were clear, and astounding.

~~Cause I come alive with your touch
Your touch it always sets me free
I can't get quite enough
Too much of you is what I need
Yes I know you're the one
Cause love has come alive in me~~
Hand wrapped around a pole, foot braced against the bottom of it, as she swung once around, making that skirt hike up, black stockings and a hint of garter straps, just enough to tease. She stepped forward, using Bobby's shoulder as a rest for her left boot, as she slowly pulled that knot if the necktie back and forth, loosening it. I felt as if I'd never seen such a simple, non descript action look so promising in this life.
She flipped the length of tie over her shoulder, starting to undo buttons, one foot still up on Bobby's shoulder, skirt inched up and showing a good bit of stocking clad thigh. White cotton parting, as buttons slid away under her fingers, exposing black satin covering, holding, and coveting those breasts. Shirt untucked and shucked off into Jubilee's lap, before that foot was kicking off Bobby to sashay her sweet ass back towards the pole. Both arms up overhead, a hitch and a jump, slowly spinning her in suspension around that pole, letting the muscles defined by her daily workouts show off a bit. I wasn't sure how it was possible to be proud as hell of her, want to have her on the spot, and be furious with her for doing this to me all at once, but she was working that out fine.
Letting go of the pole, she strutted her stuff back to the edge of the stage, where a pair of hands were suddenly helping her out... and off! It was only then I realized she'd spotted me long ago, and was locked onto me like a missile with Radar. Shit. There was nowhere to run, no where to hide the fact I was turned on, and no way I was going to keep Marie from whatever was on her mind.
Her hand skimmed along my arm, as she circled behind the chair, leaning in with a whisper. The scent of her, hint of sweat, arousal, and vanilla, was making denim feel awfully tight.
"Listen ta the song, sugar, and just let me ... this once." Brush of ears along the curve of my ear, and I jumped, just a bit. Couldn't help it really, like electricty just sang through adamantium and lit up every part of this body with just that tiny contact. She finished that circle around me, boot finding the edge of seat between parted thighs.
~~Tell me am I out of line
Tell me if I'm wasting time, I don't mind
Giveing my love to you
I can't help it baby
If I asked you would you say I do~~
"Watch the toes there, darlin'. " A little nervous with her foot placement, maybe? Until the sound of a zipper was heard, jerking eyes up to watch her, as that skirt peeled off and away to sit on the table. Black satin and lace, with that pretty little garter belt with bows. How was a man supposed to not swallow his tongue at that? She straddled my lap, hands stroking down the front of my shirt, before she was arching her back and leaning.... waaaaaaay back. Oh, so not fair, grinding Marie, too tight denim, and all that soft, touchable skin. Hands slid to her hips without a thought, before she was sitting back up, shaking out all that auburn hair, that ivory streak settling into place in such contrast to dark brows and eyes.

~~Cause I come alive with your touch
Your touch it always sets me free
I can't get quite enough
Too much of you is what I need
Yes I know you're the one
Cause love has come alive in me~~

That fedora jauntily placed on top of my own head, making me smirk at her, while that grin of hers I so loved lit up her face, made dark chocolate eyes gleam. Then she was pushing up, hands on my shoulders, only to present her back to my chest, sliding down to sit in my lap again, hand trailing along the side of my face, as she sang under her breath to me.



~~Tell me why do I always have to tell you how I feel
Can't you see you're the one, the only thing
That ever meant something to me
And I need your touch
To come alive

Nothing else is like the way you make me come alive~~

The rest of the world then proceeded to again rudely interuppt, as the song ended, and the entire group of X-brats were on their feet, cheering, clapping, and yelling.. well, vulgar bits of advice, and were apparently being joined by a good number of the other patrons who had enjoyed the little show.

Then Marie was out of my lap, taking her hat and skirt, before I could reach out and drag her back. Like a fist to the chest, it was as thought I suddenly couldn't catch a full breath. She paused, a look over a shoulder and a hip cocked. " Next move is yours, Sugar." Then Piotr was lifting her back up onto the stage, where she collected the rest of her things. I was on my feet, tossing down a few bills to the table for a tip and to cover the beers, before I was striding for the stage.

I barely let her get redressed and get her prize, before I leaned over the stage's edge, and yanked her forward to fall over my shoulder. Stomping my way out of there with an accompaniment of a good many catcalls, and encouragement for her to give me hell. Which she was at the moment, cussing at me even as she was laughing. I kept carrying her slung over my shoulder until I got back to Scott's car, only to drop her into the passenger seat and shut the door without a word.

I was on fire, the wild side of me was about to bust the cage, and I didn't trust myself to speak at the moment. Keys in the ignition, and I was squealing rubber against pavement in my hurry to get us away from the city and the too many people around. She was still flushed, smiling, and occasionally snickering in the passenger seat.

"What's so funny, damnit!" I finally burst, shooting her a sidelong look. Now she was making me paranoid, that it had been a joke, and she didn't want me at all. It didn't help that she burst into giggles again.

"Most men, a girl invites him inta her room, asks him if a dress is too low cut, and he gets the hint. You? No, you, Ah gotta coerce half the school inta helpin' me, get half naked in a room fulla strangers, and drop mahself in your lap! Ah damn well hope ya appreciate the trouble Ah go through ta get through your metal skull, sugah. " She leaned over then, a brush of a kiss over my sideburn. A kiss she'd given me a million times, because it had been a safe touch before she'd gotten the upper hand on her mutation. So why now did it make me feel like the back of my neck was tingling?

I jerked the car over to the shoulder, a hand leaving the shifter to bury in her hair. Dragging her in for a long, rough,... and possessive kiss. Oh, to hear the tiny little groan in her throat, see her eyes open when I broke away, all dazed and dreamy.

"That make it worth it, Marie?" Only making her smile. Her hand sliding down along my cheek, thumb rubbing along my lips.

"It's a start, Logan. Now what say we get home and ya finish the job up proper? Maybe Ah'll do a private dance for ya, if ya make it back fast enough." So that was enough to have me breaking any and all applicable speed laws in the state, and make her laugh.

"How did you arrange all this without Scott knowing what was up?" I finally burst out. After all, the man had offered me his car, no way would he condone a trip to a strip club...but he was usually so on top of what they were up to! She was laughing again, a low hunsky sound that made my stomach turn into a knot. Leaning down to fiddle with the stereo. The cd playing... the second song she'd danced to.

" Sugar, who's sayin' he didn't? Hell, he helped me plan the whole thing. " Crap. Now I was going to have to be nice to Scooter. But just then, with Marie nibbling on my ear, sliding one leg into my lap and whispering to me that she wanted me to park the car for a minute... Ok, so it was going to be worth it. Especially if he found out about what was going to go ON in his car.... but I'd leave that for him to figure out, when Marie would blush every time she walked past the Mazda, in the future. And I was going to make SURE she did just that.


S.E.X by Lyfe jennings
Hey yo you,
You see most cats would take adavantage of you right now
But I aint gon do that, you heard
Imma give you the game, right
Imma give it to you because
I dont want somebody to give my little girl the game
So she could find her s.e.x.

[Verse 1:]
Life's a trip
Heard you just turn 17 and finally got some hips
Hustlers on the block go crazy when you lick your lips
But they just want relations, they dont want relationships
(Welcome to the real world)
It aint the same
Fellas old enough to be your daddy know your name
Everybody's talkin bout how much that girl dun changed
Cant quite put your finger on it but you feel it's strange
Like's it's fire in your vains

[Chorus:]
Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go

The block is packed
Baby got an additude and proud to holla back
Momma's giving advice but she aint tryna hear that
Not because its wrong, just her delivery is wack
(Shay, get your butt in this house, if I see you with another boy, I swear..)
Life is rough
You say that your not ready for sex but you're in love
He says if you really loved him, you would give it up
Momma says thats just a line guys use to get you're stuff
Which one will you trust?

Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go

Hey yo Lyfe,
She might take it better coming from a woman (get 'em girl)
See, he'll tell you all kind of things to get in your pants, yeah
Baby, it's a fact that once it's gone, you'll never get it back (never get it back)
Hold on to your innocence
Use your common sense (your worth waiting for)
Be strong
Honey, dont give in, blessings come with patience
Till we meet again, im praying for you

Girl it's just your s.e.x.
Momma's secret
And daddy gon go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
S.e.x., take a deep breath
And think before you let it go

Touch - by Jonny Lang

When I was only just a friend to you
All I wanted to do was get to know you better
Now I wanna give my heart to you
Tell me do you feel like I do when were together

Cause I come alive with your touch
Your touch it always sets me free
I can't get quite enough
Too much of you is what I need
Yes I know you're the one
Cause love has come alive in me

Tell me am I out of line
Tell me if I'm wasting time, I don't mind
Giveing my love to you
I can't help it baby
If I asked you would you say I do

Cause I come alive with your touch
Your touch it always sets me free
I can't get quite enough
Too much of you is what I need
Yes I know you're the one
Cause love has come alive in me

Tell me why do I always have to tell you how I feel
Can't you see you're the one, the only thing
That ever meant something to me
And I need your touch
To come alive

(I come alive, I come alive, I come alive)
Nothing else is like the way you make me come alive
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=679