Two X-couples Find Themselves In Paris by FageVonArc
Summary: The foursome are at it again while on vacation.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Insane Adventures of Two X-couples
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 249 Read: 1869 Published: 02/05/2007 Updated: 02/05/2007

1. Two X-couples Find Themselves In Paris by FageVonArc

Two X-couples Find Themselves In Paris by FageVonArc
Author's Notes:
This really has nothing to do with Paris and it's super short. I just thought it would be a funny addition to the series.
Logan: Why the Hell are we here?

Marie: For the love of God Logan, I’ve always dreamt of visiting Paris and you promised to take me when I was fucking you senseless last month and asked right when you were about to come. If I remember correctly, and I do, your exact words were; “Yeah, anything baby…yes… Marie… Fuck yeah!”

Scott (puts hands up to ears and starts yelling): La la la la! I can’t hear you!

Jean (uncovering Scott’s ears): Grow up, that’s basically the same way I got you here.

Logan (grimaces): Put a lid on it Jeannie.

Scott: That is not true! I happen to like fine wines, cheeses and art… I feel right at home.

Logan: Why am I not surprised?

Scott: What is that suppose to mean?

Jean: Scott!

Scott: What?!

Logan: Pansy ass-

Marie: Logan!

Logan: What!?

Marie (sighs): Can’t we just have a peaceful day?… Can you guys do that for us?

Jean (seductively): Yeah, we promise to make it worth your while… uh… (sobering)… respectively.

Marie (seductively to Logan): She’s right… you behave, and a little later… I won’t.

Logan (to Marie): You got yourself a deal darlin’. *wink*

Jean: Scott, what about you?

Scott: I’m on board with that plan… wait, uh… you’re going to misbehave later too right?

Jean (half sarcastically): Yes Scott… I’ll be your naughty little X-whore.

Scott, Logan and Marie (in shocked unison): JEAN!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=804