Author's Chapter Notes:
I dedicate this to two people; Shadowlady who asked so nicely that I post another fic to this series and Gammameta cuz she kicks ass and I wanted to give her something to read when she gets her laptop up and running again ;)
Logan: Dammit Scooter, lift with your legs!

Scott: I *am* lifting, but this thing is friggin’ heavy!... Did you just call me Scooter?

Logan: Yeah, so?… Scooter.

Jean: They’re at it again.

Marie: I know. Hey Kit, where should I put this? *holds up a bubble wrapped object*

Kitty (distantly): The vase? Uh, just put it anywhere. Oh, not on the floor though, one of us is liable to knock it over.

Jean: Kitty, you have no furniture yet… there is nothing *but* floor.

Kitty: Oh… yeah, you’re right. Well, just put it in the corner then.

Marie: No problem.

Logan (to Kitty): Where the Hell is that hairy-assed boyfriend of yours and why am *I* moving all *his* home theater shit?!

Scott: *You* are not moving anything. *We’re* moving it, and as a matter of fact; since you broke for a cigar 10 MINUTES AGO, *you* haven’t moved a damn thing!

Jean: Scott.

Logan: Watch it One-Eye.

Scott: Or what? The big bad Wolverine’ll whip out his little claws and take me down?

Logan: No, but bad ass Logan’ll take out his *huge* claws and gut you from dick to nose.

Marie: Logan stop… you too Scott.

Jean: Please Scott.

Logan: You can’t ‘please Scott’ his way out of fights forever Jeannie. One day he’s just gonna hafta’ get his ass kicked.

Scott: I’d love to see you try.

Logan: Try isn’t the word and when-

Marie: STOP! This isn’t about you guys. We’re here to help Kitty and Hank move in, in case you forgot.

Hank (entering the apartment carrying a fridge): A thousand pardons for disappearing, but it seems that two of the younger students thought it a splendid idea to use this, *points to fridge* as a fort. It was left wide open thankfully, but… *chuckles* can you imagine?

Kitty, Marie, Logan, Scott and Jean: …

Hank: Did I miss something?