Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm just re-posting this because I accidently deleted it. As I said in my bio, this story is really pretty fluffy in the beginning but it becomes more dramatic later. The idea generator kinda helped me out a little. I got "yogurt" and "Jean is not a bitch" so try and look for them through out the first chapter.
“This is the control room. I just want you to keep an eye on the cameras.” Storm said to Logan as she showed him the compact control room. A very disgruntled Wolverine glared in reply and sat down in the computer chair. As he propped up his feet, Storm added “And Logan, don’t eavesdrop.”

“Yeah whatever.”Logan said and took out a motorcycle magazine and started to flip through it. Ororo Munroe sighed and left the control room to go to Washington with Scott, Jean, and the professor. She had asked Logan to watch while they were gone. He was very pissed at her for giving him “babysitting duty” on a Saturday when he could be kicking some simulated ass in the Danger Room. After he finished his magazine and three cigars, Logan actually watched some of the screens. One of the cameras was positioned over the kitchen. He heard his name softly come from the sound monitor.

“Jean is not a bitch you guys.”Logan heard Rogue say as he turned the screens volume up. She was sitting on the kitchen island, eating yogurt and talking to her friends. Jubilee, or whom Logan called the mall rat, replied “If anything, your Wolvie’s the bitch ”. Kitty, who was also there laughed at Jubilee’s comment.
“For God’s sake Jubes, would you stop calling him mine I have no possession of him at all.” she said in her distinct Southern accent.

“Whatever you say, I still think he’s a bitch for giving you those thoughts. I mean, you’ll actually be in her class and, like, you’ll think of her smell? I mean come on,you need to take revenge!”Jubilee said dramatically and took a loaf of French bread and pretended to beat Kitty up with it.
“It’s not that bad but it is sorta weird.” Rogue said.

Logan cocked his eyebrow at the new information. He didn’t remember that he was invading peoples privacy. In fact, it didn’t even cross his mind.

“You are having Wolverine’s thoughts and it’s only “sort of” weird?” Kitty asked.
“I don’t know Kitty-cat, maybe Rogue wants to hear his thoughts...” Jubilee said scandalously.
“WHAT!” Rogue said.
“To hear if he is thinking about her!” Jubilee laughed at Rogue’s surprised expression. Rogue sat down her yogurt and jumped off the island.

“Listen up y’all, cause I’m straightening this out once and for all. There is no way in hell that me and him will ever be involved that way. As much as y’all think Liberty Island was “sooooo romantic ”, I was passed out and then he passed out. Besides even if there was the slightest possibility of a relationship, I’d like to see him TRY to get over his infatuation with the "telekinetic goddess".”

Jubilee and Kitty nonchalantly shared the French bread that Jubilee had used as a weapon earlier and pretended that Rogue’s speech didn’t matter.

“So, you all can go back to your sexual fantasies about Logan. I’m a real girl and I need a guy who doesn’t just think of himself as my father figure.”
After the conclusion to her speech, Rogue left the kitchen in dramatic flair.

Jubilee told Kitty “What a load of crap!” and Logan was left a little shell-shocked by Rogue’s actions. Was she really getting his thoughts? Did she like him in more than a daughterly way? Did he like her more than just in a fatherly way? She said she needed a real guy, and he was always up for a challenge.