Author's Chapter Notes:
The challenge generator isn’t to blame for this one. It spat out ‘Jean isn’t a bitch’. Well, she isn’t - mainly because she’s not in the story. This one is down to the PWP bunny that’s been humping my leg all week.

Maybe not one of my better efforts, but what the heck...
Title: Plan of Attack
Author: Bex
Email: hexybex@yahoo.co.uk
Rating: NC-17 I’ve been a good girl for too long.
Pairing: Logan/Marie
Genre: Pretty much PWP, although there are traces of a storyline. No, really.
Summary: Setting: Movieverse, sometime after X2
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters. If I did Logan would be chained to my bed.
Notes: The challenge generator isn’t to blame for this one. It spat out ‘Jean isn’t a bitch’. Well, she isn’t - mainly because she’s not in the story. This one is down to the PWP bunny that’s been humping my leg all week.



Marie knew that she had a limited amount of time before Logan realised who she was and came to his senses; a limited amount of time in which to seduce the man she loved and convince him that they had a future together. At times like this she wished her mutation was just a little more proactive. Now that she had full control of her power she could suck the life force out of people at will and…well that was about it actually. Useful when confronting the bad guys but not so good when you were in a hurry and your future was at stake.

She paused outside the door of his motel room and hesitated for a moment, uncertainty stilling her hand on the door handle. Logan had looked pretty drunk, mainly due to the vodka lacing his beer. She had slipped the barman a handful of notes for that and endured a leering look that she would normally have poked his eyes out for. This had better work. With one quick glance to check that she wasn’t being observed she slipped into the darkened room and shut the door behind her, turning the key in the lock. The motel manager was used to nocturnal visitors and had happily provided her with a key when she told him that she was expected. Evidently he knew Logan’s habits as well as she did. She dug her nails into her palms at the thought of the various women Logan amused himself with when he left the mansion and shook her head silently. Hopefully they would soon be a thing of the past - if she pulled her plan off.

Logan was sprawled across the crumpled bed, one hand behind his head and his chest bare. He was still wearing his jeans and belt, and she gnawed her lower lip at the sight of the big buckle silently beckoning her onwards. Trying to remember her plan through the waves of lust threatening to swamp her she undid the buttons of the long coat that covered her from head to toe and threw it on the floor. Underneath she wore only a short, gauzy black dress and some panties, and she shivered as the cool night air from the open window touched her heated flesh. She had sprayed herself liberally with perfume, hoping the rich, musky fragrance would mask her own scent and buy her a little more time before he identified her. Everything hinged on Logan assuming that she was just another faceless fuck from the bar. If she failed not only would she have screwed up her future but she would probably also have to endure a lecture along the lines of it being past her bedtime and she should know better than to walk around alone at night looking like a hooker.

The past few years had been both wonderful and frustrating for Marie. In Logan she had found a true friend, a protector, the big brother she had never had. Unfortunately what she wanted was a lover. She had hoped that as time passed he would start to realise that she was no longer a kid, but he seemed determined to keep a certain distance between them. She had gone out with Bobby to try to make him jealous but he had been happy for her. She had dumped Bobby and he had sympathised. She’d pierced both ears, her navel and even her nipple to show him that she was an adult and he’d raised one eyebrow and calmly taken her hand and caused each and every hole to close up as her skin healed itself. Plus he’d found the whole concept of such childish teenage rebellion amusing. Finally, in desperation, she’d positioned herself strategically beneath the mistletoe last Christmas, grabbed the front of his jacket and kissed him. Nothing fancy, just a quick brushing of lips. Even so she had felt the reaction of her body all the way to her toes. For one crazy moment she thought she’d seen similar passion in the depths of his eyes. The he’d frowned, muttered something about turkey and disappeared down the hallway. Turkey?

Hence ‘The Plan’. Simple. Get in, seduce Logan, reveal self and live happily ever after. Or at the very least create some great memories. True, it might be easier if she had deliberately set out to seduce a man before, but Logan was the only one she wanted to practice on and he was being difficult about it.

As she moved stealthily across the room a floorboard creaked and she froze, holding her breath. He remained still, his breathing shallow and regular, and slowly she resumed her silent approach, pausing only to remove her shoes. When she finally stood next to the bed she allowed herself a moment to simply drink in the man. The only light in the room came from a window next to the door, and his torso was washed with pearly-grey shades, each muscle painstakingly sculpted by moonlight and shadow. Unable to help herself, Marie reached out with trembling fingers and brushed them lightly across his chest, savouring the smooth heat of his skin. Her own breath was loud in her ears and her heart pounded with exhilaration. Gently she followed the line of hair that ran down to the buckle of his belt and beneath it, and then the cool metal was below her fingertips. She ran her hand over the embossed metal lovingly, then slowly grasped the leather strap and began to guide it through the buckle. The sudden grip of a hand on her arm halted her and she gulped.

“What the hell d’you think you’re doing?” Logan rasped.

Thanking God that she had put the blonde wig on Marie shook her head and made a shushing noise, then, taking her courage in both hands, she climbed onto the bed and straddled him, then leaned over and took one of his nipples between her teeth, biting down gently. Time was of the essence here: too long and his senses would let him know exactly who had invaded his room and she would be out the door. Fortunately his reaction was immediate. He growled low in his throat and moved his hands up to grip the top of her thighs. She decided she liked having him beneath her like this, at her mercy. It made up for a number of humiliating training sessions in the danger room. Experimentally she flicked his flesh with her tongue and he groaned, tightening his hands and tilting his head back. She took advantage of the opportunity to nuzzle his neck with her lips, enjoying the rasp of his stubble against her mouth. He smelt wonderful and she licked the skin of his throat, his pulse beginning to pound beneath her lips. She found his belt again and quickly undid it, her fingers fumbling with the buttons of his jeans, breathing in the scent of his arousal as his flesh sprang free.

With one easy movement he flipped her over onto her back, seizing her lips in a brutal kiss. His tongue plundered her mouth, while his hands flipped the tiny straps of her dress off her shoulders and dragged them down her arms, exposing her breasts. He raised his head to look down at her, and the intent hunger in his eyes made her moan helplessly. He gently traced the soft curves with rough palms, and in the dusky light his skin looked dark against the milky whiteness of her own.

“So beautiful,” he murmured, and she whimpered her response as he bent and took one taut nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue and teeth until she writhed beneath him. Laughing softly he released it only to turn his attention to its twin, and Marie twined her hands into his hair, unsure whether she wanted to end the sweet torture or prolong it. She felt as though she could never be close enough to this man, even when he was lying on top of her, skin to skin. As if he’d read her mind, Logan roughly pulled the dress away completely, heedless of the ripping of the delicate fabric, and tossed it onto the floor where it created a dark puddle against the carpet. He swiftly rid her of her panties, expertly easing the thin slip of silk down over her hips and feet. With a grunt of satisfaction he reached up and parted her thighs, settling himself between them. She felt a surge of panic as his fingers brushed against the softness between her legs. The plan had been to move fast, and he was certainly doing that, but the reality was different from how she had imagined. Suddenly being just another easy lay in a cheap motel room felt sordid and wrong.

“Wait a moment,” she began, pushing at his shoulders, then she gave a small shriek as he thrust one finger into her, the friction sending delicious spirals of sensation up her spine.

“You okay, sweetheart?” he muttered, but she could only shake her head mutely. Carefully he inserted another finger into her slick channel, stretching her gently, his thumb beginning to trace circles across her most sensitive flesh. “You like that?”

“Omigod, omigod…” Marie breathed. She suspected her eyes were glazed because everything had gone fuzzy the moment she had felt his fingers inside her. What the hell would it feel like when he entered her properly? She’d probably combust. Tentatively she slid her hands down his back, marvelling at the play of muscles beneath his skin, then brought one hand down to wrap it around his cock. Whoa! Her eyes widened at the size of him, and she wondered for one frantic minute if this was actually going to work. Then he did something incredible with his fingers down there and she couldn’t wait to find out.

When Logan withdrew his fingers she cried out with the loss, arching her back in frustration. “Hang on darlin’” he muttered, spreading her legs even further apart. She quivered when she felt his cock at the entrance to her body, desperate to fill the aching void he had created inside her, and she pressed forward eagerly, sighing as he sunk slowly inside her a couple of inches. “Ready?” he queried, and in answer she grabbed his buttocks and raised her hips. His laugh rapidly turned into a groan, and bracing his arms on either side of her he thrust deep inside her in one swift movement, burying himself to the hilt. Marie dug her nails into his back and sighed as he began to move within her, gradually increasing the pace until she was frantic beneath him, her breath coming in rapid pants. He pressed hot, wet kisses across her collarbone and down to her breasts, taking the hard nipples deep into his mouth and suckling greedily, and she moaned his name, tangling her hands in his hair.

The world began to fracture as his body slammed relentlessly into her, his thrusts driving her deep into the mattress. He slipped his hands beneath her hips, lifting her tightly against him and impaling her deeply until it seemed he was touching her very core, and when the room splintered around her his mouth was there to capture the scream that tore from her lips. He gave a hoarse shout as he climaxed, pumping his seed deep within her, before drawing her close to rest against him as he collapsed onto his side.

Lying curled against him as their breathing slowly evened out was bliss, but as reality began to intrude Marie was assailed by uncomfortable thoughts. Was he about to offer her payment for services rendered? Jeez, how embarrassing would that be? But surely he didn’t usually hold his, er, lady friends all night, so what was the form here? Should she whip her wig off and cry ‘Hey! It was me all along, fooled ya!’? Her plan had tended to skip straight from seduction to happily ever after, but the transition had her perplexed. The idea of sneaking away held more than a little appeal right now, but that would kind of defeat the object of the whole exercise. Dammit, why had a simple plan suddenly become so complicated?

“Logan?” she whispered, half hoping that he was asleep again. She raised her head off the pillow and encountered a pair of unblinking hazel eyes. Hmmm. So not asleep then.

“I generally prefer brunettes,” he muttered drowsily. He twisted a strand of blonde hair around his fist, then yanked hard. Hairpins bounced across the bed as the wig reluctantly released its grip and came away in his hand. Quickly she ducked her head and tried to roll off the bed, but he caught her round the middle and pulled her back against him, anchoring her with one arm across her stomach.

“Not thinkin’ of leaving me, Marie?” he asked, chuckling as she flinched at the sound of her name.

“How did you know it was me?”

“Honey, I’ve known it was you since you unlocked the door. Do you really think it’s that easy to sneak up on me?”

“But-but the vodka, and the perfume…”

“I’m not that easy to fool.” He stilled her struggles by pulling her back tighter against him. She felt the stir of his flesh against her buttocks and stiffened, her face suddenly feeling uncomfortably hot. “You didn’t need to try to get me drunk first, you know.”

“Dammit, Logan, if you knew it was me then why the hell didn’t you say something?”

“I was enjoyin’ it all too much.” He began to caress her breasts lazily with his free hand and she felt her bones begin to melt. “You went to so much trouble it would have been a shame to disappoint you.”

She slapped his hand away, determined not to be distracted. The seduction had been a success but happy ever after was still hanging in the balance. And she suddenly knew that the memory of one great night was never going to be enough to satisfy her craving.

“Logan, when I kissed you before you didn’t kiss me back. You said something about poultry if I remember correctly. It was kind of…disheartening.”

He sighed, and she felt his breath warm against the back of her neck. “Yeah, well what I wanted seemed wrong. You’re so young, and only God knows how old I am.”

“What did you want?” Her voice was a mere thread of sound in the room.

“I wanted to drag you into my room, rip your clothes off and take you up against the wall. Not necessarily in that order.”

She thought about it for a moment. “That would have been okay.”

He laughed and she felt the sound against the small of her back.

“There are four wall here that look just fine to me,” she continued, eying the room speculatively, “and one door. Plus you’ve already ripped my clothes off so that should save a bit of time.”

“Marie,” he began unsteadily, turning her to face him and looking deep into her eyes. A smile hovered at the corner of his mouth and his hands on her shoulders were uncomfortably tight. “Marie, are you serious? About us? I shouldn’t have let you climb onto this damn bed, but I opened my eyes to find you standing in the middle of the room, with the moonlight behind you turning that fuckin’ excuse for a dress transparent, and it seemed too good to be real. Like you were part of my dream.”

“I’m really here, Logan. And I’m perfectly serious about this. You’re what I want more than anything. This is my dream too.” She paused and cleared her throat, “Although I should probably warn you now that I got a tattoo a while back, before you find it and freak out.”

“You’re kidding! Show me!”

“Now Logan, take it easy. It’s only small and it’s kinda cute.”

“What the hell is that? A dog or something? Marie, it’s a fuckin’ wolf. It’s not meant to be cute. C’mere and I’ll get rid of it for you.”

“Uh uh. The wolf stays, he reminds me of someone I love. Anyway, you’re not my father.”

“Thank Christ for that! Well there’ll be no screwing against the wall until it goes.”

“You don’t mean that!”

“Try me.”

“I can’t believe you’re being so stuffy about this.” Marie’s fingers found his cock and began to stroke along its length.

“You have no idea how stubborn I can be.” There was a distinct tremor in his voice.

“But Logan, I don’t want you all weak and floppy right now. How about we do the wall thing first and then we’ll see?” She squeezed experimentally.

“Damn, you’re persuasive when you do that. Okay, wall first but then you zap me. Deal?”

“Deal.”

She squealed as he caught her up and leapt out the bed, slamming her up against the wall and wrapping her legs around his waist. She opened her mouth to tell him how much she loved him but all the breath left her body as he surged into her. Her last coherent thought was that it didn’t matter. They had plenty of time.



The End.