Author's Chapter Notes:
September went first, I'm second, and now the flag is passed to Kare_Chan. Have fun folks, I know I am.
Rogue sat in the library of the mansion reading a magazine. She slowly sipped on a soda as she thumbed through the pages. She heard footsteps coming her way, and looked up to glare at her intruder. She watched as Logan leaned against the door frame and smirked. Her heart flipped when she realized what he was holding. It was ice cream.

“Hey kid.” He slowly lifted the spoon to his mouth and took a bite.

“Hey.” Rogue decided it was best if she turned her attention back to the magazine.

Logan ‘humphed’ at her trying to ignore him and walked over to stand next to her. “Is this seat taken?” he asked, pointing with his spoon at the empty chair next to her.

She looked up at him with a questioning eyebrow. What game was he playing at?

Logan raised his eyebrow in return when she didn’t answer. “Kid?” She remained silent as he took another bite of his cold treat. She took in every detail as the spoon slowly slid from his mouth.

“KID?”

His harsh voice snapped her out of the trance she was succumbing to. “What? Oh yeah, you….um…you can sit down.”

Logan arched his eye brow even higher as he sat down. He opted for the ottoman in front of her instead of the chair. She watched as he rested his elbows on his knees and dug the spoon into the carton. Picking up her glass of soda and taking a sip, Rogue studied the man before her. His jaw was clenched as he focused on scooping up the ice cream, his white t-shirt that showed every outline of his muscles. She was definitely going to have sweet fantasies tonight.

“You wanna bite?”

Once again Rogue snapped back to reality. Logan was now holding the spoon up to her face. “What kind is it?”

“Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,” he said, pushing the spoon closer to her mouth.

She set her glass back down and held up her hands in protest. “No thanks.”

“Come on,” he teased, “you know you wanna.”

“Logan I-“ She was cut off by the spoon being shoved into her mouth. She scraped the ice cream off with her teeth as Logan pulled the spoon away. She closed her eyes. Simply delicious.

“Mmmm,” she moaned with pleasure at the taste. She opened her eyes just in time to witness Logan take another bite. The bastard was smirking.

“I knew you wanted it,” he said with a mouth full.

“That’s one my favorite flavors,” she said using her best seductive voice. Two can play at this game. “I love to suck on the balls of-“

Once again she was cut off, but this time it was by Logan choking on his ice cream. Standing up, Rogue reached over and patted him on the back. She lifted his arm over his head for good measure. “You have to be careful, Logan, those balls will get stuck in your throat.”

She giggled as Logan looked up at her with shock written all over his face. “They’re made of dough not ice cream, so they don’t melt so easily.” Her giggling stopped when she noticed a white speck ice cream on the edge of his bottom lip.

It was teasing her. Did she dare?

Leaning down, she quickly licked the sinful treat off him. Giggling some more, she took off running before he had time to react.

Logan smirked as she ran from the room. His plan was working. He just needed to make another trip to the store before he made his next move. He had to get a different flavor of ice cream.