It was already too late. He knew it when he woke up and couldn’t detect the scent of exhaust from the van with which they had taken Marie away. He sat up slowly. Let his guard down, opened the barriers in his mind. Slammed them tightly shut when utter chaos and terror coming from Marie threatened to drown him. He’d have to stay focused if he was going to help her.

He threw his clothes on and sat on the bed. He would need some information. And only person able to provide the information he needed was Marie. Who was too scared to do much anything else than scream when he opened the connection between them again. He cringed. He’d have to be fast before she infected him with swirl of terror that was roiling in her mind.

“Oh, fuck… Calm the fuck down already!” From the looks of things she wasn’t even in the machine yet. He tried to convey her assurances. He’d come and get her. She wasn’t alone. He’d be with her. And if she didn’t stop that fucking screaming and crying at this instant he was going to spank her black and blue next time he saw her. When everything else failed he turned to his last resort.
“Fine. You asked for this, kid…”



She didn’t know where she was. She couldn’t see her surroundings due to a black hood somebody had pulled over her head. From the rocking motion and the sound of engine she could tell she was probably in some sort of a boat or a ship. Logan had tried to contact her several times, but she was too scared to concentrate on anything else than to the sound of footsteps around her. Heavy boots that had to belong to the Sabretooth. Bare feet. Probably belonged to the blue-skinned woman she had seen back at home. Mystique. And then lighter steps she couldn’t pin down the owner of.

Magneto? Could it be him? What were they going to do to her? Logan had said it was probably nothing nice. She tugged the plastic strap that bind her wrists together, trying to slip free, but it wasn’t working. It was hard to breathe, the cloth covering her head was too thick, she was going to suffocate soon and then she wouldn’t have to worry anymore… Strong hands grasped her shoulders, and suddenly she wasn’t alone under the hood. Somebody was there, licking and nuzzling her neck and earlobe. She let out an involuntary moan.

She’d suffocate, but somehow she found it hard to care when she felt those hands sliding down from her shoulders to her front, kneading her breasts from under her shirt and bra. Warm skin touching hers, drawing lazy patterns and tugging her nipples gently, soothing over trembling muscles, down her sides and abdomen.



And fuck if he wasn’t getting a hard-on. Groping a chick probably fraction of his age that he wasn’t even that attracted to, and not really even groping, just teasing with his mind. It had been probably the stupidest idea he had ever gotten. Well, scratch that. Stupidest idea had been to get involved with her shit at all, but at least he got her attention. She wasn’t screaming anymore.

He stood up and adjusted his jeans. Damn things were going to be the death of his some day. Tried to contact Marie again. And it was his turn to moan. He nearly toppled over when her arousal flooded in to him, turning his legs wobbly and making all the blood from his brain rush to lower parts of his anatomy. He leaned his forehead against the wall and screwed his eyes tightly shut, trying to focus on more important things than what she right now wanted to do more than anything. She must have seen something. Anything to help him pinpoint her location.
“Come on, Marie… I promise to fuck the living daylights out of you later, just show me what I need…”



Hands were gone. She was whimpering slightly. She could hear Sabretooth and Mystique laughing softly for her efforts to get her hands and legs free. Logan was still inside of her. He was looking for something. The bastard. Getting her all riled up and then turning all professional on her. Sure. She tried to reveal every bit of information about her surroundings she had managed to gather, but it wasn’t much. And it was hard to keep thinking her impending doom when she could feel through the bond how much the mental foreplay had affected to him.

She took the sounds and scents, the feel of the floor underneath her, and shoved them to the front in her mind. Logan rushed forward, grabbed the information, and then he was gone. Gone as if she had imagined everything that had happened.



She was in a boat. And since it had been Sabretooth that took her, it was fair to assume that she was in Magneto’s boat. Buckethead owned a small yacht. He’d have to ask Xavier’s help.
“As if everything wasn’t fucked up enough as it is…” Asking Xavier would mean asking the X-Men. Jean. Ororo. Pansy-boy AKA Scott. But he didn’t have much of a choice. He didn’t have any delusions of the outcome if he tried to go after Marie alone. Magneto would turn him to cubistic lawn ornament faster than he could spell adamantium endoskeleton. And Logan was rather fond of his straight limbs and vertebra.

He chose Xavier’s private number from his cell phone. Sissy-ass plastic toy professor had shoved him few years’ back. He had been thinking of getting rid of it, but the freaking gadget had proven to be useful on several occasions. Now it could mean the difference between life and death for Marie, and if he knew Magneto at all, most likely it would mean the same for several unsuspecting bystanders as well.