He came partly back in to his senses when he felt hands around him. Scott. The man was dragging his carcass over the Blackbird’s wing, huffing and panting like a racehorse.
“You weigh a ton. Have you ever considered laying down the beer?”
“F you, Summers… Drop me and I’ll tear you a new one…”
“Before or after you thank me for saving your hairy ass from even hairier bastard? Sabretooth showed up. Thank God Marie had already given back my visor.”
“She alright?”
“Marie?”
“No, Jean… Marie of course… Is she?”
“Alright? Better than. And worried as hell. Your heart stopped for a moment. Had to kick you few times to get it started again.”
“Kicked me… Thanks a bunch, Summers…” He tried to laugh at the image that rose to his mind. Fearless leader of the X-men dancing around him trepak, main theme from The Nutcracker flowing in the background.
“I can’t even begin to describe how good it felt to get in some good, solid kicks…” Was he actually joking? Logan cracked one eye open and met Scott’s smiling face.
“Go back to sleep, beast boy. We’ll take care of you.”



He was so goddamned tired that it was impossible to wake up when he felt soft caress sliding through his hair, fingers massaging his scalp. He let out a soft sigh and let the feeling of the touch course through his whole body, relaxing tightly coiled muscles and tendons. He knew the person sitting next to him, knew her from the scent. Marie.

Fingers rubbed small circles, sliding gradually from the top of his head down to his temples and the nape of his neck. His head lolled forward when the thick muscles in his neck turned to butter under her ministrations. His forehead ended up against something warm and soft. It took him a while to realize he was leaning against her breasts. He didn’t mind a bit.

Those fingers continued their slow descent to his shoulders, his upper back and chest. All the while rubbing and kneading in small circles, loosening bunched and knotted muscles and nerves. His skin that had felt cold, dead and clammy was slowly warming up under her touch. He was about to ask if he should move, turn around because there was this really tight spot at his lower back when he felt her hands sliding over it, digging in and turning it to jelly. No need to move, then. Problem taken care of.

Hands turned to work on his sides, grasping and kneading tightly coiled bunch of muscles under his arms, the ones connecting them to his back and shoulderblades. He yelped silently from surprise when she accidentally hit a nerve connected to his claws, and sharp metal sprouted out. He was about to warn her when he could feel her moving, pushing his head and torso backwards. It was easier to comply than to resist.

She kept massaging him, giving her attention to the muscles on his stomach. It tickled, but he kept still, not wanting it to end. He couldn’t remember when was the last time he had gotten this thorough and gentle attention from anybody.

Hands were sliding lower, over his hips and thighs. He waited for the inevitable gasp and hard slap on the cheek. Any time now, because there was no way in hell she could miss the evidence of how much exactly he was enjoying the attention she was raining on him. That slap never came. She might as well have slapped him for the good measure, though, while she was at it. There was no reaction from her part and she was practically straddling his erect cock.

Lower, lower the hands went, over knees and ankles, down to his toes. Even from there she managed to find new spots to release pressure from his body, pushing buttons more skillfully than fully trained physician.

Then, right when he thought it was over, something warm and wet wrapped around the tip of his leaking cock. Lips. And tongue slithering over. He was boneless, too relaxed to move or do anything else but to just moan quietly when hands rubbed his abdomen and caressed his balls. For a moment he was slightly worried. Something didn’t quite add up. But who the fuck was he complaining when a pretty girl wanted to take care of him?

She kept alternating between licking and sucking, hot tongue teasing the tip of his cock and sliding up and down of his shaft, fingers cupping and rubbing everything at their reach. He wanted to grab her. He wanted to thrust deeper. He wanted her to suck harder, because the slow, gentle pace she had chosen was driving him insane.

He found it impossible to form coherent thoughts, let alone speak up his mind when she suddenly changed her approach. Lips and tongue retreated, only to be replaced with something slick, wet and tight. He could feel her thighs squeezing his hips. Her moving above and around him. He wanted to open his eyes, but somehow he felt it wasn’t a good idea. He stayed still, blind to the world, and let himself drown to sensations of her.

She was riding him slowly, grinding against him, his cock buried deep inside of her. Taking her time. Well, he wasn’t in a hurry. He had all the time in the world.

He didn’t have any idea where he was, but at the moment he didn’t particularly care. For all he knew they could have been fucking in the middle of the front lawn of the mansion while rest of the residents were watching and cheering. It didn’t matter. He was exactly where he needed to be right now, buried to the hilt in to Marie’s silky core. She was trembling around him, her internal muscles already starting to clamp down on him. Sure sign that she wouldn’t last much longer.

Sheer force of her orgasm triggered something inside of him, releasing all his doubts and sending them careening to the front of his mind. He bolted up opening his eyes, finding himself sitting on a gurney at the med lab, small giggle echoing in the back of his mind.



“Shit…” He rubbed his face, taking in his surroundings. At least there hadn’t been any witnesses. He swung his legs over the edge of the gurney, a move he regretted instantly when it caused his uniform squeeze his aching cock and balls rather painfully. There was a small sheet of paper on a table beside the gurney, his name written on it. He took it and turned it around.

‘You have been officially mindfucked. If you want some more, come and find me. PS. Bring a sheet and some condoms.’