Author's Chapter Notes:
contains some coercive sex, bondage, and voyeurism if these things offend you please do not read any further – otherwise feedback is very much appreciated.

No I do not know what ever possessed my muse to put this in my brain but I do apologize for it in advance.

Humming softly under her breath Rogue moved through the hallway toward the only room in the house that wouldn’t be occupied on a Friday night. Biting down on the apple she carried she didn’t notice the shadow that suddenly appeared behind her until she was jerked rather abruptly back against a hard, warm body.

“Don’t make a sound Marie,” the low, furious growl had her freezing before she twisted trying to turn around to stare at Logan. “Move.”

The simple command had her moving forward, moving past the library and heading for the elevator. Stepping inside she felt the sure, tight grip on her arm but didn’t say a word. Following the prompts of his grip she stepped through the doors of what she’d named “Logan’s Space,” and froze.

Standing in the middle of the holding cell looking panicked was an all too familiar looking young man. His ankles were both chained and his wrists where shackled to the short wall looking thing he stood in front of. He was fully clothed except for his shoes, and socks. A gag in his mouth kept him from talking and Rogue turned her head sharply to glare at Logan.

“What are you doing? Why is Bobby..” she demanded angrily.

“Shut up,” Logan ground out as he pushed her toward where Bobby stood. A quick, ruthless downward jerk and her scarf came loose, pooling into his hands easily. A moment later with both ends tied firmly around her wrists and tied snuggly but not painfully Rogue stood in shock as Logan moved a short, obviously familiar contraption forward.

Looping the scarf through one end of what Rogue guessed to be a drafter’s table he trailed it over the top and hung it over the upside down hook at the back of it. Tugging on the scarf Rogue glared at Logan and tried to work her hands free only to freeze at the all too familiar sound of claws coming out.

“Do not talk,” Logan hissed in her ear as he pulled her arms up using the scarf so she was draped over the table. Glancing disdainfully at Bobby who stared back at him in shock and horror, Logan smirked and moved closer to Bobby.

“So you fucked her yet?” Logan whispered softly into his ear. “Did you stick your hard cock into her? Huh?”

Bobby shook his head fearfully, and swallowed painfully. Sure he’d wanted to but Rogue kept putting him off, kept saying that she wasn’t ready and he’d respected that. Watching Logan circling he couldn’t stem the fear from his body as he caught the way the older man eyed Rogue.

Bobby’d been walking along heading for the kitchen when Logan had grabbed him around the throat and slammed him against the wall. A low growl and the dirtiest look he’d ever seen had been his only response to Bobby’s questions. Hard hands kept a firm grip on his arm as he was nearly drug into the lower levels and dumped in Logan’s Holding Cell – a cell that the professor had set up when Logan insisted up on it. Said he needed somewhere to go when he got out of control and so the Professor had built it. The room was small; steel laced and had no entrance or exit beyond the one door. There were no cameras, no security so no one would be able to see what happened in the room and Bobby wondered just who Logan planned on hurting – him or Rogue.

Smelling the boy’s fear Logan smirked to himself, he knew what was going on. Knew that Rogue had been a little hesitant to touch Bobby and relished that. He’d used it to his advantage, and tonight he would take what belonged to him, he just had to wait for a few hours until the mansion was asleep.

Picking up a stolen silk scarf, Logan draped it over Rogues eyes, and tied it firmly in place a moment before he tied one over her mouth, effectively gagging her, “Now be a good girl Marie and don’t panic. Don’t send out any mental messages because they don’t get through the walls, just relax. I’ll be back, I promise,” he whispered so softly that the words were almost swallowed by the pounding in her ears.

Shivering at the words Rogue shifted and tried to untie her hands as she heard Logan leaving. Oh God he was going to leave her like this, leave her in this dingy little room with no way to see what was going on.

Struggling she tugged on her wrists only to wince at the realization that instead of loosening the bonds, she was tightening them. Stopping she flopped over the table and rested her head on the cool surface; she could hear the indistinct, muffled sounds of Bobby trying to talk but knew it wouldn’t do any good. Logan was in control of the situation and they would just have to wait and see what he was going to do.

~You know what we’re going to do,~ the soft whisper was filled with lust and power. ~You know what we think about the little dick wanna be. You belong to us.~

Shaking at the thoughts running loose Rogue swallowed, obviously Logan had had enough and this was his way of forcing the issues to come to a head. Resigned to her fate, Rogue rested against the table, letting it carry her weight as she waited impatiently for Logan to come back.

Obvious this was his way of teaching her that she could touch Bobby, that she could have a normal relationship with him. The thought made her stomach twist into knots and she swallowed harshly before shifting on her feet. The sound of metal on metal was loud in the silence and she tensed as she sensed Logan entering the room.

“How sweet,” Logan’s voice held plain derision and humor as he closed the door locking it securely with the quick insertion of a claw into the panel. “I see you two behaved yourselves while I was gone.”

The muted mutters from Bobby and the rapid struggling of his prisoner drew an evil grin from Logan as he walked over to him and stood behind him. Crossing his arms over his chest Logan glanced from Bobby to Rogue who looked like she’d accepted her fate – her body was leaning heavily on the table, her face bore a readable expression and her scent held acceptance and a hint of fear.

“So Ice for brains,” Logan growled low into Bobby’s ear. “You been lustin’ after her for a while now huh? Want to bend her over the table and fuck her till she comes all over your cock. Wanna hear her beg for more; hear her beggin’ you to fuck her harder. Wanna hear her moaning for you?”

Bobby shook his head, desperate to get the gag out of his mouth and tell Logan off. Glancing at Rogue Bobby shuddered and struggled within the confines of his restraints even as Logan chuckled and moved over to stand beside Rogue. Tensing at the easy, familiar way Logan ran a hand down over Rogue’s back Bobby glared at him.

“So pretty, so sweet, and warm,” Logan muttered as he petted Rogue’s back through her shirt before he leaned forward his lips mere inches from her ear, “So the thought of fuckin’ Icecream over there doesn’t get you hot huh?”

Rogue frowned and shrugged at his words, “Mmmphmm..”

Chuckling Logan grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it slightly, tipping her head back even as he dipped his head and nuzzled at her throat, “I’m not the pansy-ass wanna be over there Marie. You should know that.”

Shuddering Rogue moaned against her gag even as she felt Logan’s fingers tightening in her hair a moment before the blindfold came off and she stared at Logan who stood next to her leering at her. His usual attire had been shed and he was dressed in his usual muscle shirt, jeans, and nothing else.

“MMmph,” she struggled to get the gag out of her mouth even as Logan moved, pinning her in place with his body as he pushed against her from behind.

“Oh no, that pretty little mouth of yours doesn’t need to get rid of that scarf just yet,” he whispered biting her shoulder hard enough to cause her to give a muffled yelp. “I want you to listen up real good,” he growled. “You’d better do exactly what I tell you or you’re gonna wish you had.”

Rogue turned her head slightly to meet his gaze and swallowed as a wave of fear rose within her. She’d seen that look before, seen that desperate, wild look in his eyes and she’d lived through what had happened that last time.

Trembling she shifted, pushing back against him hoping to back him up only to give a startled shriek as he moved suddenly extending his claws and slicing through her top as easily as a knife through butter.

Standing bent over the table in nothing more than her bra she could feel the burning her eyes as realization dawned. Poor Bobby had no idea what was going to happen and she couldn’t tell him. Closing her eyes she shivered as Logan’s claws traced over her pale skin without leaving a mark.

Listening to his crude words and feeling the familiar, teasing touches of his hands against her flesh Rogue squirmed as she stood within the confines of his arms, his hot body pressed against her back.

“Want you hot for me Marie,” Logan growled softly into her ear, “Wanna make you scream out my name. He ain’t the one for you, too tame, too controlled.”

Rogue shook her head as she felt Logan’s fingers teasing the button of her jeans. “MMph, nnoonnnlllggnddnt,” she protested trembling as she felt his fingers slide the button through the hole and slide into her jeans to cup her intimately.

The feel of his fingers pressing against her clit drew a shudder even as she felt the wave of desire begin to build. The sting of his bite had her lowering her head as she shook even as she glanced up to watch Bobby.

Bobby stood staring at them, his face twisted with rage, with something unknown and Rogue shuddered. Obviously he’d never once thought of what Logan was capable of, never once believed that Logan would ever do this. Glaring at him she let her head fall as Logan’s fingers pushed her jeans off her hips. A moment later she gasped as he slid a single finger into her.

“Only ever gonna be me Marie,” Logan promised with a sudden, almost brutal movement. “You belong to me alone; you’re not gonna fuck anyone else.”

Whimpering Rogue struggled as she listened to his words even as she felt herself pushing toward an orgasm. Feeling every muscle in her body began to clench and tighten she jerked away from Logan as much as possible which meant she didn’t get very far. Some part of her knew that she shouldn’t be getting any pleasure out of this...this twisted seduction and yet she welcomed it, wanted it, needed it.

“We both know you want me,” Logan whispered biting her earlobe none too gently, “you want to be screaming out my name while I fuck you hard and fast don’t you?”

Rogue nodded tearfully even as she felt Logan’s finger slide from her body and push her clothes down a moment before the shriek of metal on metal filled the room and her jeans and panties were shredded.

Standing naked bent over the desk she rested her forehead against the cool surface even as she felt Logan move, pull away from her. Listening to the slap of bare skin on tile she glanced up shakily to watch him stalk across the room, his movements stripped of their usual grace.

“You see?” Logan hissed at Bobby, “You see what a real man can do? She’s mine, she’s gonna stay that way. You ever touch her and I’ll kill you. My dick’s the only one ever gonna get in her wetness. I’m the only one who’ll ever make her come, whose ever gonna taste her essence.”

With a slight smack to the back of the head Logan stepped back and eyed Bobby with pity before reaching for the belt around his waist. Seconds later his jeans were kicked aside as Logan stalked across the room to where Rogue stood panting.

Trailing his hands over her body, Logan quickly had Rogue squirming and moaning through the gag. With a deft twist of his wrist he pulled the knot loose from the silk scarf and tossed it aside.

“Oh god Logan, please...” Rogue whimpered struggling within the confines of her bonds even as she felt him push her legs apart slightly. The feel of his hard length pushing against her only added to her frustration and she moved against him, “Now, please Logan. I want...”

“I know,” Logan smirked softly as he knelt behind her, his hands on her hips as he worked her toward another orgasm with his tongue, his fingers digging into her hips as he held her steady for his ministrations.

"Say it baby, who do you belong to now?"

"You," Rogue panted arching into his thrusts, "Only you. Nobody else.”

Feeling her clenching and unclenching, tasting her climax Logan rose smoothly to his feet and thrust deeply into her, welcoming her cry of surrender. Pushing them both toward completion Logan growled as he fucked her hard and fast until his world exploded into a thousand points of light.

Feeling her body give out as she slumped forward, drained completely. Cutting the bonds that held her in place; Logan gathered her in his arms and put her onto the blankets in the corner before stalking over to where Bobby stood watching, his face ashen, his eyes filled with icy rage.

Reaching out, Logan released him quickly, grabbing a handful of his shirt, “Don’t forget Iceboy. Rogue belongs to me body, mind, and soul. You cross me, you’ll regret it!”

Dropping Bobby in an unceremonious heap Logan made short work of dressing and carrying Rogue up to his room. Within minutes of his return he had his ‘cell’ cleaned up of all evidence, and was on his way back up the stairs. Passing by Bobby he caught his eye and noted the cold fury in his gaze. Raising an eyebrow he stared the younger man down easily and watched him walk away before moving through the darkness to where Rogue lay sleeping.

Climbing in next to her, Logan smirked into the darkness she was his and she would always be his now. No one would come after him; there would be no other lovers for her or for him. He’d sealed both their fates tonight, and yet somehow it didn’t bother him – instead he felt relaxed, at ease. Almost like he was content.