Author's Chapter Notes:
This is an old story of mine that I guess I just forgot to move here. "More than Myself" sort of reminded me of it. Although the two or in no way tied together.
He felt like he got hit by a fucking fright train. He first concentrated on trying to move his head. After a few small rotations the metal inside him was finally loose enough that he could manage his classic neck
pop. Instantly his healing factor reared into overdrive and cleared the fog in his head that had been limiting his brain functions.

He tried to wipe his hands over his face but nothing moved. He jerked his arms again and found them tightly chained behind his back. 'What the fuck.' He pulled against the chains with all his strength but found that they not only held his wrists together but to the wall as well.

Finally looking around his surroundings he fought the rage clawing at his insides. He was in a god damn cage. The bars were a good five feet away from him. The cage was inside a larger room. It was dark and every surface appeared to be made of steel making the entire room bleak and gray. The only thing outside of the cage was a large metal table. He swallowed the lump in his throat and began praying to a God he didn't believe in that this wasn't a lab. He let out the angry scream that had been steady growing inside him.

What seemed like hours later he had finally exhausted himself trying to get free from the heavy chains that were now digging into his wrists. He let his head lay heavily against his chest, mentally searching his body for a little more fight. Although, if the ringing in his head was any indication he knew there wasn't any.

But fuck, he'd been wrong before and when he heard the large metal door squeak open he found a whole shit load of fight. All he could hear was the rattling of the chains against each other and the wall
as he thrashed. Somehow he just assumed the footsteps were heavy booted ones with a military gait.

"Well, if it ain't mah favorite X-Man," the voice instantly stopped his struggle. No longer was he filled with fear-driven hatred, just fierce annoyance.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" he snarled.

"Mystique wants some information from ya."

"And you're gonna get it?" he snorted a laugh.

"Well ah think the plan was for me to just suck it outta ya, sugah."

Yeah he figured that. But before he could tell her to fuck off she plopped down on the floor in front of the metal bars so she was eye level with him.

She glanced behind her at the door then turned to him again and practically whispered, "Alright, here's the game plan. When Mystique comes in you pretend ah touched ya. Twitchn' and the whole nine yards. You know the drill."

He just stared blanky at her in amazement. As much hate as he had for the girl he couldn't help but notice her sitting there indain style on the floor she looked like a little kid plotting how best to build a fort.

"So ah bought some more time sayin' ah couldn't do it all at once. Ah'd have ta do it one fact atta time or ah'd turn into a mini-Wolfette. Ahm pretty sure she bought it," she went on explaining, her eyes meeting his eagerly.

"What the fuck are you talking about, kid?" the 'kid' slipped out of his mouth completely by accident.

"Ahm tryin' to help ya out here," she said exasperated.

"Why?"

"'Cuz she don't need to know what she wants to know," she said, her accent doing no justice to how serious her voice was. "'Sides, it'd be a waste to drain a prime piece of wolf-goodness like yaself" she finished with a wink.

"Stuff it. I suggest you tell me what the hell is really going on here," he warned.

This time it was her turn for a light laugh, "Or what, sugah? You gonna growl at me from all the way over there?"

He narrowed his eyes at her and gave the chains a hard tug for show.

But instead of jerking back in surprise like he had hoped she would she just crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at him, "Ya might as well cut that out. It's adimantium. All of it. Mystique ain't playn' around."

He repeated fuck in his head a couple of times and started working on his new escape plan. Not that he was too worried. The Brother Hood was a bunch of god damn morons as far as he was concerned. Mystique was the only one worth any shit. Which he wasn't real happy about at the moment.

"So ya got it? You hear the door, lights out." she repeated, glancing at the metal door several times.

"No."

She quickly jerked her head around in shock,"What? Why the fuck not? I'm tryin' to help ya here, asshole."

He cocked half his mouth into an evil grin, "As I see it, kid, you're gonna be in pretty deepshit when the blue bitch finds out you disobeyed orders."

She gawked at him, "You want me to suck you dry?!"

"Not particularly."

"Listen, 'oldman'," she sneered, "I promise to help ya get the fuck outta here with as little damage as possible and all ya gotta do is play the fuck along." She hadn't remembered saying this many cuss words before but he was starting to scare her. If he wasn't out when Mystique comes in she was beyond screwed. And she was running out of time to convince him.

"How 'bout you tell me why you're doing this then?" Damn this was too easy. He was chained up in a cage and was still able to get an upperhand on the kid. It was pathetic. Didn't they train any of these dumb fucks?

"Ah told you! Ah don't want her knowin' that stuff!" she tried to keep the desperation out of her voice.

"Why don't you want her to know?"

"She wants to wipe out the yer entire school! She said she's tired of ya'll stoppin her and wasten' all her time. She wants all the security codes and the hiding locations, all of it. She fuckn' planin' an X-Men genocide!"

He losted his concentration for a moment and glared at her. He could smell from her that she was telling the truth and she really was scared shitless. But he wasn't sure if it was for the X-Men or for herself when Mystique walked in. He figured it was probably the latter.

"So what's it to you?" he had to ask. Not only was she a fucking bad interrogater but a overall bad badguy. Which was just fucking sad. The poor kid couldn't do anything right.

"It ain't right," she said it like he must have been stupid to not already know that. "Ah mean. We're fightn' for mutant rights n' shit, right? It don't make no sense wipping out a bunch of em."

He realized right then and there what she really was. Just some kid that had been feed she'd been doing the right thing this whole time and she was just to dumb to know the difference. But he was still reluctant to trust her. He still owed her a good clawin' from the last time the little shit kissed him. He was in the medlab for five days. He hated the medlab.

He was pulled out of his deliberation by her pleading voice, "Please, just do it. She gonna be comein' any minute now! It don't hurt you none to just fuckn' lay there!"

Well, she had a point. If they thought he was out they'd probably just leave him the fuck alone. Which gave him more time to think about how the hell he was gonna get out of this. And he had to figure out how he got in it in the first place.

"Fine, kid. You're lucky I'm such a nice guy." He heard her snort when he closed his eyes and laid his head back again the wall of cage. He tried to sink as much as possible, which pulled his shoulder even further back. 'Not hurt, my ass' he said in his head.

Sure enough the next second the door groaned open loudly.