"Get the fuck up! Now!" What the hell? He wondered how he managed to keep falling asleep in this hell hole. So much for staying alert and on guard. If he was a better man he might admit that he trusted the kid. But he wasn't.

"There a reason you're screamin' in my ear, darlin'?" He was so tired. It probably sounded like it to, but he was too fucking tired to give a damn. She hadn't come in all day yesterday and he hoped that meant that she wasn't going to show up anymore. Instead the damn flame-retarded brat and that Avalanche mother-fucker sat there and yapped like a couple of poodles all day long. At least Rogue was something to look at. Hell, even Mystique would have been an improvement over those two dumbass. He half hoped Sabretooth had ripped the girl to shreds. Then he remembered that was his job.

He was jarred fully awake though when she shoved him to one side, pulling at his now very tender shoulders. "Fuck, kid. You wanna watch it? Hey, what are you--"

The chains. She was unlocking the chains. But the poor dumb kid. She jerkedon it, try the lock again, and jerked on it one more time. Hell, he could do that. He fucking had been doing that for almost six days now and evidently that wasn't going to work. She couldn't even work a padlock? Then he noticed with her being that close to him a very different smell was overriding her per usual fear.

"Why do you smell like blood?" He asked.

"Because ahm bleeding."

Real cute. Damn this kid almost annoyed him more than Scooter did. And if she didn't stop tugging on those chains like that-- "Alright. Let's try this. Why are you bleeding?"

What the hell was her problem? Key in hole, twist, open. That's it. It ain't hard. "Either fucking take the god damn things off or stop ripping my fucking wrists up!"

"Sabretooth," she stuttered. "He…he…caught me. Ahm… Shit we don't have time for this! Why do all you assholes have to have healing factors?"

"'Cuz we gotta deal with brats like you?" Fuck, it was her blood and if it was stronger than her fear scent then there had to be a lot of it. He couldn't look to see how bad it was with her behind him but any attack from Sabretooth wasn't good. Damn. Maybe he was telepathic too? Chuck would be so proud.

He was sure she had something smart to say, but the metal door being slammed open and the table that had been barricaded in front of it thrown across the room stopped both their movements.

He heard her whimpering in his ear and he tried to look back to see if she got it unlocked yet. Nope, it looked like her hands were shakin' too damn much. "Fuck, kid! Now would be a good time!"

"You're gonna pay for that you little whore!!" Sabretooth was getting uglier every time he saw him. Dents and bruises were evident all over the grizzly man. He knew they were probably a lot worse than that just a few minutes ago. She must have gotten good hits in too. He was going to give the fucker his best badass growl but then he felt that the girl was no longer moving. A gloved hand was tightly clenching his forearm and he turned to look. Her face was complete void of color and he'd never seen eyes quite that big before. She had completely locked up.

"God damnit not now!! Snap the hell out of it!" he screamed at her.

"Two little bitches for the price of one," Sabretooth ripped the cage door off snarling at them.

Life just fucking sucked. In those milliseconds he thought of all the things he hadn't had the chance to do yet. Discover his past, open his own bar, fuck Jean... Damn he really wanted to get into Jean's pants. But fuck, Jean's ass was quickly forgotten when he felt his arms relax.

First things first, the claws came out. He wondered in the back of his mind if the girl was smart enough to get out of the way. Probably not.

He lunged at the other beast man from his position on the floor, claws aimed right at the larger man's gut. They made their target and the two men hit the floor. He was the first on to his feet but before he could set himself up Sabretooth had him by the neck and slammed him against the metal bars of the cage.

Air was quickly leaving his lungs under the talon grip. He couldn't even so much as fucking cough. His thoughts went back to Jean's ass as his last desperate attempt to get air failed. But he was starting to think that someone of a higher power didn't want him thinking about Jean's ass because the girl came flying at supersonic speed out of the cage and into Sabretooth. The two went right threw the cement wall on the other side of the room as the blocks they went through crumbled and flew all over the place.

He was no longer feeling the effects of asphyxiation when the girl came stumbling in back through the gaping hole. Now he could really see her. The whole side of her uniform was stained red and shredded. She was gripping her shoulder and holding it so tight he wondered if it would fall off if she let go or something. Dirt and bruises cohabitated all over her with the gouges in her flesh.

"Leave," she grunted with the smallest voice he'd ever heard, "Ah'll hold him off as long as ah can. Hurry, the others'll be here soon, too."

Damn, who would have thought that a busted up kid trying to be a martyr for him would be the biggest turn on he'd ever seen in his entire life?

"We'll both go." He said it but he didn't believe it. Unless they both were going to hell. Now that he might buy.

"Would you just get the fuck out of here?!" she screamed that time.

"I don't know the fucking way out, kid. You have to come with me anyways." Yeah, that'd work.

Sure enough she looked behind her, probably to see if Sabretooth was up yet, then mumbled a quiet 'fine.'

They ran out of the room, he followed three steps behind her. He was trying to smell if anyone was following them but his nose was still overloaded with just her blood. He considered changing his mind and just asking for directions since technically she was hurting both their chances. Not to mention that if that was as fast as she could run they were in serious trouble unless the Brother Hood mother-fuckers happen to accidentally lap them.

"We're almost there, just ahead!" She screamed. He figured she was trying to render his hearing unless as well. Maybe she liked getting the shit beaten out of her?

Somewhere in the back on his head he must have had a sex Jean thought because a ball of fire slammed right into his back and him right into the kid. The back of his uniform hissed as it dissolved from both the direct heat of the blast and his charred skin. Metal must be one hell of a conductor. He pushed off of her and vaguely noted he must of pushed on her injured side because his hand was now wet with blood.

The Pyro brat was trying to look intimidating standing there with his pansy ass lighter. At first he tried dodging the blasts that the kid sent his way then decided he couldn't give a shit. He was going to heal. This mother fucker, however, wouldn't be as lucky. Adrenaline was pumping so hard through him as he charged he barely felt his suit melt on his arms or his chest. The sound of the little bastard's choked scream as he shoved a set of claws into his gut was music to his ears though. He added the set on the other hand and flashed the little shit a grin just before he closed his eyes and crumbled to the ground. He wondered how many people would thank him for making sure there was one less annoying little prick in the world?

Speaking of annoying-- he turned to see the girl still trying to get off the ground from before and had only managed to get to her hands and knees. He really should fucking leave her. Or maybe ram a set of claws through the back of her head on the way out...