Author's Chapter Notes:
Not as smutty, but it seemed appropriate. I have a third in the works.
He'd slept the blessed sleep of the dead, or the surprisingly satisfied. There were no nightmares, no men in lab coats, no tanks filled with noxious liquid. There were, however, dreams. Dreams of Marie, in many a varied outfit and position. One scenario would start to come to fruition, and it would melt away to start another from the beginning.

By the time morning came, he was more frustrated than he could ever remember being, hard enough that his whole body seemed to ache with the throb of his heartbeat. Resistance was futile, just walking into the bathroom, the scene of the crime, had him seeking release again. Damn healing factor, but at least it would mean he was plenty good and ready for tonight... Tonight. Jesus, had Marie actually said all that? Promised him more of that soft touch, the brush of lips and the rush her biting gave him?

Cold shower, black t-shirt and snug denim, before he was heading downstairs for some coffee and visual confirmation. Everyone else was oblivious beyond the normal morning greetings, but it was Marie his eyes narrowed in on. Talking heatedly with her friend Jujube, it took her a moment to respond to the weight of his gaze. Espresso eyes flashed up, just a hint of color along her cheeks with her grin, and a wink, before she went back to talking. It was more than he needed. Christ, just that wicked look in her eyes before she winked was making his skin tighten. A growl in his throat, before he was getting his coffee and eggs.

By the time he got back to the table, she was clearing out, apparently the yellow jacket had made plans with her to go shopping. Marie just looked at him as she was clearing up her setting.

"Bye, Logan, Ah'll see ya latah, right?" Again that wicked look in her eyes as she was sauntering out of the kitchen in a fashion that made him want to tackle her and pin her to the floor here. Only then that he noticed she still had her gloves and one of her hundreds of scarves on. What the fuck? Why wasn't she running around in t-shirts and short skirts, screaming at everyone that she was free? Too busy pondering Marie in short skirts, his eggs got cold, not improving his mood.

He whiled away his afternoon grunting and growling, scaring some of the newer kids, as he worked on the little repair jobs that never ended at a school where there were not only kids in various stages of puberty, but with superpowers. Broken windows, holes in walls, you name it. He only came out of his realm of Marie themed fantasies when her scent swept in with the early autumn wind, Marie, her lotion, and autumn leaves. He got hard on the spot, not daring move out from around the sawhorse he was behind to confront her. She paused, shopping bags in hand, a sassy smile and a wave his way.

"Ah see you're hard at work, sugah, so Ah'm gonna go on up and take care of some stuff. Ah'll come find ya latah?" Was that a promise or a threat? Both? He grunted and nodded his assent, the wood he was working on bearing the brunt of his frustrations.

Finally, beer in hand, watching a decent action flick, pondering stepping out for a cigar, when in she walked. Leather pants that looked soft enough to feel her though, heeled boots, and a leather jacket, zipped most of the way up. Eyes lined, lips glossed, fingers flexing in her gloves. Marie in black leather.. now which of the dreams had that been last night? Hmmm..

"Hey, sugah. Was thinkin' Ah'd head out for a beer, maybe shoot some stick. Wanna be my date? " Like he was going to let her out of the house tonight, without him? Like hell. Beer downed, bottle cast aside, heading for the garage with a snag of his beat up leather jacket.

"What are we waitin' for?" Settling into a straddle over the bike, eyes rolling back with a silent groan as she was snuggling up behind him, arms snugged around his middle. He wasn't built for this sort of slow torture. Bike fired to life, tearing down the asphalt as soon as they were clear of the gates. Heat of Marie was almost beaten from distracting him by the scents on the air. One of the reasons he loved to ride, the freedom of the air, the ability to scent things, tell a change in the air, the temperature, things you couldn't do in a car. Now you could always add having Marie plastered to his back to the list.

She headed for the pool table, while he stopped at the bar for a few beers. He was threading his way across the dance floor, before brown bottles almost hit the floor.

Marie shrugging out of her leather jacket, revealing that corset style top she was wearing. Blood red and making pale skin look way too tasty and touchable. Jeans were getting too tight again as he watched her peel off her gloves one at a time. Grip on the bottles was making glass make that groaning sound again, before he was shaking his head. Long strides quickening before some other dumbass got close to *his* girl. Settling beers on the edge of the table to shrug out of his jacket, fighting back a groan as she was bending over to pick up the balls to rack them.

His mind wasn't on the game, and rather than edging her out, she took him two games out of three. Another couple of beers, before she was suggesting they give the table a break.

"Gonna go have a dance, okay, sugah?" He couldn't say a word, really. She was free of having to be scared to touch again, a crowded dance floor wasn't going to be a nightmare for her. Finger wrapping in a dark strand of her hair, giving a light tug.

"Sure, darlin'." Taking up a lean on the edge of the dance floor, sipping at his beer. There were a couple of other girls there Marie had met before, and they were all giggling and dancing together the way women do. It was all right, he got to watch Marie, no guy was putting his hands on her, and she was having fun. Didn't get much better than that.

He should have known better.

Finally Marie broke off after one song, as another with a strong drum beat kicked on, the other girls whistling and telling her to get it done. Marie's smile should have tipped him off, long before than hand sliding along his chest ever touched him. Fingers in his belt loops had her tugging him just onto the floor, before she was sliding along his body like some sort of wet dream. Looking down into that cleavage was a nice touch, too, as she was sliding back up.

A turn, back pressed to his chest, hand cupping the back of his neck as her ass gyrated and did things against him that made him sure his brain was getting no blood at all. He had to get some looser fitting jeans if she was going to keep this up. It took him a moment to focus on Marie speaking some of the lyrics.

" Ya got a body like the devil, and ya smell like sex,..Ah can tell you're trouble, but Ah'm still obsessed... because you know you're so hot, Ah wanna get ya alone, so hot, Ah wanna get ya stoned, so hot Ah don't wanna be your friend..Ah wanna fuck ya like Ah'm nevah gonna see ya again..." Looking up over her shoulder at him with those big dark eyes... fuck. He was so sunk.

Hand gripped her hair, tugging her head back for a kiss, wanting to own her mouth for that minute.

" Get your coat, Marie." Growled, a bite at her bottom lip before he let go. Trying to ignore the stirrings from her smile. A glance to her now whistling and clapping drunk cohorts, arch of a brow, before he was shoving his arms into his jacket again. Gripping her bare hand in his, eating up the ground to the bike in strides long enough to make her almost jog to keep up.

Bike was fired up, and he set out faster than he should, hoping like hell the cold of the air would cool him off enough he didn't just pin her down and take her on the floor of the foyer. Of course, thinking that way wasn't helping him either, until Marie was giving the familiar tug to his jacket to signal she wanted him to pull over. They were in the middle of nowhere, what the hell. The mansion was only five minutes away, and he knew she wasn't drunk enough to need to throw up.

Gravel crunched under tires, smell of leaves and pine on the wind as he killed the engine. She slipped off the bike, helmet unleashing that white striped mass of dark chocolate as she slipped it off. A glance at him, before she was strolling over the grass.

"Ah'm not back in two minutes, come find me. " drawled back at him, before she was merging into the shadows of the trees. Even with his eyesight, the glimmer of her white streak faded out into the shadows.

Time ticked by, a check of his watch, before he was grumbling. He just wanted to get her home, and show her just how much he wanted to be her friend *and* fuck her like he'd never see her again. Unstraddling the bike, heading into the trees. Scent was easy enough to follow, right to the clearing, where he could see her standing, staring up at the half full moon. Just that second to appreciate the look of her, not just because he wanted her, but because she was Marie. Recognizing that *something* in her that was different, that no other woman he knew had.

"Was a lot longa than two minutes, sugah. Was startin' ta think ya wouldn' be comin'. " Not turning to look at him, before she was unzipping her coat. He started to close in, slipping up behind her, face buried in her hair. Jesus, the scent of aroused Marie was enough to make him grind his teeth, but looking over her bare shoulder, down that damned red excuse for a shirt. She did a number on him, always had. " Ah did promise ya anotha show, didn' Ah? Same time as las' night? Hope ya don' mind tha change of venue."

She was unlacing that red shirt, and damnit, whimpering wasn't manly, but that's what he did when red fabric was piled on top of her jacket. Christ she looked good in moonlight, even as the chill prickled over her skin, making it tighten, nipples peaking. His tongue running over his teeth, hands on her hips. Her hand slid up to run along whiskered cheek, her other undoing those leather pants...stepping away from him to step out of leather, lace, and her boots.

Marie naked in moonlight was just as immobilizing as Marie in candlelight. He felt like his whole body had gone hard with wanting her, watching hands slide over her skin. Watching fingertips teasing her own flesh.

Aw, fuck.

He gave up on the idea of making it back to the mansion and his bed, jacket and t-shirt shed before he was yanking her up against him. Hand buried in her hair, anchoring himself in that kiss, hard, bruising, marking her as his. Growling as he felt her fingers undoing his belt buckle, the rasp of a zipper. Felt the cold rush of air, the chill of Marie's bare fingers surrounding him, stroking him as he kicked out of denim. Nipping her lip hard enough to taste blood when she squeezed, his eyes shutting hard enough to ache.

"M'rie..darlin', you got about two seconds to change your mind and get away from me." It was the only thing he could offer, before he was taking and never giving back. He had to say it, had to make the honorable offer to give her that moment..

"Ah couldn't get away from ya if Ah tried, Logan. Not that Ah'd ever wanna. " Hair was slithering from his fingers... oh christ! Marie, kneeling in the grass, mouth hot against his skin, and he was sure he was going to wake up again, and this would all end up in another cold shower.

"Marie." Growled, before he was pulling her back from him. Watching her lick her lips alone was like watching a sin be born. Dropping to the grass, face buried in her neck, nipping, sucking, biting. Hands sliding down to grab her ass and pull her against him. His, damnit. Her arms around his neck told him she wanted it, her panting in his ear told him.. he didn't have to hold back. Girl should know better than to do this, out here.. In the mansion, he would have been Logan, would have tried at least, to be gentle. But the outdoors, the woods, the wild, was all but unleashing the Wolverine.

Bearing her back down on the grass, mouth travelling over her body, sucking and biting at the sweet curves of breasts she'd been taunting him with for years, fingers stroking that slit. Sound of her whimpering pleas as she got wet for him was like music to his ears. Her moaning beg for more when he slipped a single finger inside of her was too much for the man to take.

Braced on his elbows over her, looking down into the face he'd watched grow more beautiful over the handful of years. Dark brown eyes that looked up into his, no flinching, no fear. Her legs slipping up around his hips, writhing to rub herself along him. She knew, knew it wasn't just the man in charge now. Logan was fighting back the Wolverine, but she wasn't helping.

"It's all right, sugah. " Whispered, making him close his eyes. Wanting her so bad he was shaking, hands clenched in fists. She took the decision out of his hands, one of hers wrapping around him, pressing him against her, her hips pushing up to take him inside of her. It was too much to take, the chains starting to snap.

Snarling sound in his throat, face buried in her hair, before he was taking over. Thrusting hard into her, not even giving her the time to adjust, before he was moving inside of her. Hard, fast, reckless with her. Kneeling up, hands under her ass to lift her higher, just so he could thrust more deeply. Watching the movement of her breasts, growling low in his throat, hearing her sounds, the look of her bitten lip as she strove to move under him.

Hooking her legs over his arms, leaning down to kiss her roughly, nostrils filling with the scent of Marie, sex, the grass and leaves being crushed under them, and a trace of blood. Just pounding himself against her, into that body that welcomed his so perfectly, until he heard that one sound he'd longed for.

Just the breathy, helpless sounding scream of his name. Her nails raking along his shoulders before his body tensed and jerked, pouring himself into her. The sheer heat of release making him melt, face burying into the curve of her neck. Arms around him, holding him, even as the world ebbed away for a few moments.

Rolling and bringing her with him, keeping her trapped against his chest. He wasn't ready to let go, but he was too heavy to lay on her. Hand lifting to rake through her hair, her head on his shoulder now.

"Marie?" Oh jesus, it had been good, too good for him. Other than last night, he couldn't remember the last time he'd orgasmed that hard. Couldn't recall the last time a woman not only set out to entice him, but the Wolverine too, and had accepted both sides of him. But now..shit. "Darlin'..." She wasn't answering him, and damnit, he'd meant to be careful, to be gentle.. why had she.. why hadn't he said no?

"Brain melted. Go 'way.." Was the warm drawl from his chest, making him laugh unexpectedly. She was snuggling tighter.. had to be getting cold. He should get her dressed, back to the mansion, make sure she was okay. " It always like that, Logan?" Murmured against his shoulder, as his fingers stroked over her hair.

"Naw, darlin'. Takes the right kind of chemistry. " Kissing her hair. " C'mon, we should get you dressed before you catch cold. " A grumbling sound out of her was making him actually smile. "You all right, babe? I didn't hurt you too bad?"

That had her head coming up, a dead glare out of brown eyes. He wanted to laugh again, what was she doing to him? But then she was kissing him, and laughing was no where near as good as kissing Marie.

"Ah'm not hurt, Logan. Ah'll prove it when we get back home, and someplace a lil' warmer." Oh, that wicked smirk promised enough to have him dressed fast enough to set a new world record. Zipping up her jacket to her chin, though it still didn't hide the darkening marks on her throat. A frown, before she was swatting him. "If Ah didn' wanna be marked, Ah wouldn' have asked tha Wolverine ta come out an' play."

Flooring him, as he watched her stride with that hip swaying gait of hers back for the road. Woman had him all figured out, did she? Grinning as he was following in her wake.

They'd just see about *that*.




Kid Rock - So Hott


You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

Yeaa
Come on
Yea

You're like the kiss of death, like the hand of faith
I can tell you're trouble but I still wanna taste

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

Because you know you're
SO HOT I wanna get you alone
SO HOT I wanna get you stoned
SO HOT I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

You're So Hot, I wanna get you alone
I wanna get you stoned
I dont wanna be your friend
I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna seeyou again
See you again