Author's Chapter Notes:
See, this is what happens when you encourage me! *shakes fist*
The little minx teased him all the way back to the mansion. She was damn lucky he hadn't gotten them crashed into a ditch somewhere, the way her hands had slid up and down his thighs, stroking him through denim and making him feel as hard as the adamantium on his bones.

She was acting as if he hadn't just taken her like a wild man in the woods minutes ago. She had to be hurting inside, sore.. fuck he'd taken her like that, and she'd never been had before. Guilt was starting to creep in, and he couldn't help the ache in his chest. He should have done it right, not let her under his skin to uncage the Wolverine in him like that. He had to make up for it, he'd find a way. Marie was too important to him, sex or no sex, to let it fall apart because she knew how to bring the man and the beast together.

Parking in the garage, killing the engine, listening to it tick as it cooled off. Her hands were still teasing, cupping him through denim as he heard her giggle, face rubbing along the leather stretched across his back.

"M'rie, Darlin'... " He wanted to apologize, to ask her again if she was sure she was all right. Not that he was sorry he took her, or that there were marks on her throat. Hell no, that made the beast inside of him content as hell, and scared the shit out of the man. "We should get inside, get you a nice hot bath.."

"Shhh. " Followed by a giggle, before she was undoing that buckle again, making him jump. "Tol' ya Ah was fine, and gonna prove it to ya when we got home an' somewhere warmer. This would fit tha bill." Cold fingers against hot, hard length. Teeth gritting with a groan, eyes rolling back as they squeezed shut.

"Darlin'..." They shouldn't... *he* shouldn't. He might have hurt her last time, hadn't given her enough time.. but damnit his girl was good at convincing him of everything. This was no exception, especially when her touch felt better than any fantasy he'd ever had.

A touch that was sliding away as she was sliding off the bike, making his eyes open in surprise and disappointment. Her hand finding his chest, pushing him back, as she was up and straddling him, ass resting on the tank of the bike. Legs hooked over the tops of his thighs, that wicked look in her eye before she was using a finger under his chin to lead him to kissing her. She was kissing him slow, smooth, as her hand resumed teasing him, freeing him from denim.

Nostrils flared, taking in a deep breath as hands slid around to knead at her lower back. Leather, Marie, gasoline, oil, and the smell of their previous sex rising up off of him as she heated his skin all over with her touch. A growl, pressing his mouth to hers harder, unzipping that jacket to slide a hand under red fabric. Cupping one of those perfect breasts, squeezing it, pinching that nipple that he had memorized. Listening to her moan into his mouth was like hearing a song for the first time.

She took her lips from his, a ragged exhale as she looked up at him from under lashes, her cheeks flushed from a mix of the chilly ride and the heat between them. Winking at him, leaning back just a bit as she tilted her head, shaking her hair back from her face.

"Can't get mah leather off this way, mind improvisin'? Ya can come with me when Ah go ta by a new pair." Like he had to be asked twice. One claw slid out, the most careful use of nine inches of deadly blade he'd undertaken. The release of scent, hot blooded Marie, the scent of him mixed with her, and that leather, was more than he could take. Growling again as he claimed her mouth, not letting her set any protest or pace, hands on her hips to lift her onto him. Sinking himself into her again, groaning as she pushed hips to his, legs hooking behind him. Arms around his shoulders, moving, unzipping his jacket to let now exposed breasts drag along his t-shirt.

Hands on her leather clad ass, muscles flexing in his arms as he moved her on him, slow, getting fully sheathed into her before he was picking her up again. Torturing them both in the most pleasant of ways he knew. Feeling her moan as well as hear it, hearing her nails scrape the leather on his shoulders, her body tensing before she was shaking in orgasm. His name muffled in that kiss he refused to release, before he let himself slip over the edge.

Arms around her waist, keeping her fully held against him, that kiss slowly disengaging, breaking into other slower, softer kisses. Her soft sigh breathed against his lips as she squirmed.

"Should let me go, sugah, so we can go inside. While Ah like ya holdin' me like this jus' fine, think your belt buckle hangin' loose might give us away, and Ah'd rather not advertise mah control yet. Wanna keep it jus' b'tween us a while, keep it somethin' special. Don' want everyone an' their brother thinkin' it's okay ta touch me, jus' 'cause it won't kill 'em."

That idea made him growl, anyone putting hands on his Marie, even in a friendly gesture, if she didn't want to be touched. A kiss to her forehead, before he was letting her up. Watching her zip up her jacket after realizing her shirt was too twisted to be fixed without taking it off. Slipping on gloves, fixing her hair so it fell against her neck. Her scarves would hide the marks, so she could keep her secret. But he'd know, and that pleased him even as he was redoing his jeans. Finally getting up off the bike he'd never look at quite the same, as she was striding for the door inside.

"Still a lil' chilly, aftah tha' ride. Think Ah need a hot shower, don' you?" A glance over her shoulder, before she was disappearing inside the shadowed hallway in a rush.

Woman was going to kill him, he decided as he was stalking after her, in full hunter mode.

But what a way to go.