Author's Chapter Notes:
Rogue corrects her mistakes but can Scott forgive her?
Rouge: "Hello Professor,"

Professor: "Glad to hear from you today, Marie is anything wrongs this not your usual calling day?"

Rouge: "No, well yes I think it time for us to come home." "I miss you, Storm, Beast and everyone else." "I know I wouldn’t have made it through this if it hadn’t been for you three keeping my secret." "I think it is time that I give up my secret."

Professor: "Marie, is there anyone special you want me to send after you?" "I know Scott really misses you."

Rogue: "I know Professor let me think about it." "When I decide I’ll let you know when I’m ready." "One more thing is Wolverine and Jean still gone?"

Professor: Yes, my dear neither Logan nor Jean has returned since they left.

Rogue: "That will make it easier to make my return."

Professor: "I know you were very hurt when you left."

Rogue: Well, bye Professor, I love you."

Professor: "I love you to."

Rogue’s Thoughts:
I need to talk to Scott face to face about our baby girl (Stormy Marie Summers). I know Scott is going to be mad when he finds out that we have a three month old daughter that I was afraid to tell him about. He's really going to be upset when he learns that the Professor has knew about Stormy all along and that Storm knew and Beast has know about my pregnancy from the beginning. They were all there when I gave birth January 1, 2007 that was the best day of my life. I hope Scott can forgive me.

Professor: Sent a mental message to Scott, "I need to see you in my office as soon as possible."

Scott: "Scott entered the office wanting to know what was wrong."

Professor: "Scott nothing is wrong." "I just need you to be ready to deliver a very important package to Anchorage, Alaska for me and pick up a very special and important package for me." "I’m not sure when it will be ready but I need you ready to leave at a moments notice."

Scott: "So, Professor that means I am on call?"

Professor: "Yes, son this is very important. I’ll let you know when to leave. Bye!"

Scott: "Professor, Oh bye the way have you heard anything from Rogue?"

Professor: "Yes, I talked to her today she is doing very well and sent everyone her love."

Scott: "I wish she would let me know where she is."

Professor: "She will in time."

Scott: "When she calls again tell her that I would love to hear her voice."

Professor: "I will Scott, good bye."

Professor "Hello Rogue," Have you made a decision how you want to come home?" "Scott said the next time you call to tell you that he would love to hear your voice."

Rogue: "Well, Professor I guess he will get his wish." "Send Scott for me but don’t tell him who he is coming after."

Professor: "I have already made a cover story for your pick-up."

Rogue: "What would that be?"

Professor: "He is delivering a package and picking up one to bring home."

Rogue: "Thank you Professor for everything." "The rest will be left to me now." "I hope he understands." "See you soon. Bye!!"

Professor: "Scott, I need to see you about your trip to Anchorage, Alaska. I just got the call." "Here is the package I need delivered." "This is a very important document so guard it with you life."

Scott: "Professor will anyone be going with me?"

Professor: "No, the person you will be delivering to will help you on your way back."
"Don’t for get my special packages you are bringing back with you."

Storm: "Hi Scott!!"

Scott: "Oh, Hi Storm!"

Storm: "What is wrong with you?" "You look like something is bothering you?"

Scott: "No Storm, the Professor is sending me to Anchorage, Alaska to drop off a package and pick-up a special one."

Storm: "Oh, I see!"

Scott: "Do you know what this about?"

Storm: "Maybe!!" "Scott you will do great with this mission." "That is all I'm going to say."