Rogue thought of the things that had happened over the last six months with Logan and Jean. "I need to put this to an end because I'm starting to have feelings for Logan again and I don't want to go there again."

Rogue spent every Friday night with Logan watching hockey games in the rec room. Saturday's they would go out to dinner and to a movie. Rogue even talked Logan into training her for the X-Team again. When Rogue was not teaching class or in a therapy session with Jean, a she would split her time to be with Logan and with Stormy.

The Monday of spring break Jean came by to ask Rogue if she would like go shopping with her and some of the other girls. Rogue said, "I would love to go shopping with you." Rogue knew that her plan was working on both Jean and Logan. When they returned from shopping Jean helped Rogue take several packages up to her room. Before Jean left Rogue said, "I had a great day I hope we can do this another time soon." Jean said, "Sure maybe later on this week we can go out for coffee." Rogue said, "Then we have a date."

As Jean started down the hall, she had not noticed Logan stand in the shadows until her grabbed her by the arm and pulling her into his room. Jean said, "Logan you scared me." Logan said, Jean what are you up to." Jean said, "I have no ideal what you are talking about." Logan said, "Why did you ask Rogue to go shopping with you?" Jean said, "All of her friends were going and it would look strange if no one asked her come along." Logan said, "I see what you mean but, why would you make a coffee date with her then?" Jean replied, "It was Rogue's idea for a coffee date don't you think it would have looked suspicious if I said no?" Logan said, I guess you are right but be careful I don't want anything to up set Rogue." Jean said, "Don't worry its not like I'm going to say oh, by the way you walked in on Logan fucking me in your bed." How stupid to you think I am?" Logan said, "I guess I'm being paranoid." Jean said, "You sure are because I don't want to get thrown out because I upset the Professor's baby girl and I think you feel the same way." Logan and Jean did not know that Rogue was close enough to hear every word they were saying. Rogue could not help but to smile to herself as she made her way down to the kitchen.

Logan walked in to the kitchen to hear Rogue talking to Mystique about having dinner with her and the Professor in the city. Rogue told her that she already had plans for the evening. After Mystique, left Logan asked Rogue what her plans were and she gave him a devilish little smile before answering.

Rogue said, "I was planning on going into the city and staying at the apartment for a couple of days." Logan asked, "Is anyone going with you?" Rogue said, "No, But I was hoping that you might want to come by and spend some alone time with me." Logan smiled and said, "You know I'll do anything you want me to do." Rogue said, so is that a yes." Logan said, "You know I'll be there what time do you want to leave?" Rouge said, "I think we should leave separate because people will start asking questions and I'm not ready for that." "I plan on leaving with in the out and you can meet me there around seven." Logan said, "I agree with the way you think so, I'll see you at seven."

Rogue looks around the room to make sure everything is in place. Doing a mental check list candles check, wine and beer check, dinner is ready check, music check, bedroom is ready check, little red see through night check. At seven, there was a knock on the door. Rogue opened the door and motioned for Logan to come on in. Taking his coat and hanging it up Rogue asked, "Would you like a beer with you dinner?" Logan said yes, as he sat down at the table. Logan said, "You have out done you self everything looks great." Rogue said, "Thank you I hope you enjoy you dinner" as she returned with a Molson beer for Logan.

Logan asked, "What is the celebration about?" Rogue said, "Just to friends spending time together." Logan said, "Here is to friends spending time together." Logan could not help but think, "Maybe I do have another chance."

They ate dinner in silence when they were finished Logan helped Rogue clean up the dishes. Rogue suggested that go into the living room and watch the hockey game. Logan could help but stare at Rogue and think about how he had messed up and maybe she could forgive if she got her memory back. Logan said, "Rogue can I ask you something?" rogue said, "You know you can ask me anything?" Logan said, "My I kiss you." Rogue said, "You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to ask?"

Logan leaned in and kissed Rogue slowly before pulling back Logan felt like he was in a dream. Rogue said, "Are you ok?" Logan said, "Never better you just took my breath away." Rouge said, "Will you kiss me again?" Logan leaned in and kissed her more demanding this time. When Rogue broke the kiss, she told Logan that she was going to change into something more conferrable. Logan said, "OK but don't get lost."

Rogue went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and said, "The time is now to get you revenge on Logan, he will never know what happened until it is too late. It is time to put my plan into action. Rogue changed into the little red teddy, went back into the bedroom, and lay down on the bed to wait on Logan.

Rogue called from the bedroom, "Logan could you please come and help me I having a little trouble with the light." Logan got up and made his way to the bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Rogue on the laying on the bed. Logan was speechless all he could do was stand there and lick him lips not believing his eyes. Rogue said, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come on in?" Logan moved slowly over to the bed where Rogue was there. Rogue said, "Is there something wrong?" Logan finally got his mouth to work. "No there isn't anything wrong you look like an angel."

Rogue said, "Would you like to have you dessert now?" Logan said, "Yes, if you are the dessert." Rogue said, "I guess you better come and get it then." Rogue knew her plan was going to work like a charm.

Rogue said, "I think you are a little over dressed as she reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt, and them moved on down and started undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans. Logan gasped as Rogue reached in his jeans and started stocking his cock. Logan started kissing Rouge with pent up passion he had been holding back for her. Logan kissed down her jaw line then between her neck and shoulder. Before Logan knew it, the wolverine started to rise up in his wanting to claim what was his. Wolverine saw Rogue as his mate. Therefore, he bit down and brought the blood marking her as his. Rogue gasped when the pain hit her knowing that the wolverine had marked her as his. Rogue knew she was just with Logan anymore that the wolverine had risen up to claim his mate. Logan kept on kissing down Rogue's body until he came to her breasts. Taking her right breast in, sucking, nipping it as he messaged the left breast, and then switching back and forth. Then he made his way on down to her belly button he couldn't help but to lick it then he moved on down between her legs and started licking and sucking her clit. Rogue could not help but moan at the pleasure she was getting from Logan Wright now. Rogue felt like her body was going to splinter apart when Logan slid a finger in and out of her virgin. Wolverine was howling inside at every moan and whimper Rogue made.

"Please I need you inside me now." Rogue said between moans. Logan asked, "Are you sure because I want are able to stop once we start?" Rogue said, "Yes please I need you inside me now I feel like I going to burn up inside with out you."

Logan moved to where he was on top of Rogue where he could look into her eyes as he made love to her. Rogue was impatient she bucked up when she could feel his erection touching her sex. Logan whispered, "Be patient I want this to be perfect." Logan reached down in-between them to poison his cock at her virginal entrance. Logan said, "Please look at me as we make love." Logan slowly pushed his way into her slippery wet sex. Rogue gasped as he filled her completely. Rogue realized then that she was not a virgin. Logan asked, "Are you ok?" Rogue nodded to let him know that he could move. Logan knew that was his go ahead. Logan started thrusting slowly in and out. He wanted that to be about Rouge's pleasure more that his own because he had hurt her so much in the past two years.

Rogue started to feel her body to whither under Logan. As she came, she screamed Logan's name aloud. Rogue told Logan; please fuck me harder and faster. Wolverine took over them and pounded into Rogue as fast and hard as he could. Before Rogue knew it, she was coming again and was screaming for the Wolverine to take her on over the edge with him. Wolverine spilled his seed inside of Rogue with a loud roar before collapsing on top of her. After getting his breath back, Logan rolled off top of Rouge. Rogue snuggled into Logan's side before going to sleep.

The next morning Rogue woke up before Logan and went to take a shower. While in the shower, Rogue thought about the night before and wondered if they had been together before since she was not a virgin. If this is our first time together, I wonder who my first was. I will ask Logan over breakfast if we have been together before.

Logan's phone rang and woke him up. Logan answered his phone as he walked into the next room. It was the Professor, "Logan we need you to come back we have a situation." Logan said, "Ok I'll there within the hour." Logan was thinking about the night before as Rogue's phone started ringing. Logan picked it up and seen it was Scott calling. Logan couldn't resist answering the phone. Logan said, "Hello this is Logan." Scott said, "Logan this is Scott I thought I dialed Rogue's number sorry." Logan said, "You did call Rogue's phone." Scott said, "What are you doing with her phone?" Logan said, "Because Rogue is in the shower." Scott said, "Tell Rogue to call when she gets out of the shower it is important." Logan said, "I'll let her know you called."

As Rogue entered the kitchen, she asked Logan, "Who were you talking to?" Logan said, "Scott called while you were in the shower." Rogue said, "Did he say what he wanted?" Logan said, "No, just for you to call him." Rogue asked, "How did Scott know you were with me?" Logan said, "He didn't I answered you phone when it kept on ringing." Rogue said, "Why would you do that for?" "I told you that I wanted to keep my personal life privet."

Rogue got a cup of coffee before she called Scott. Scott answered the phone, "Hello, Rogue we need you to come back to the mansion we have a situation." Rogue said, "I'm on my way I'll be there as soon as possible." Scott said, "Bye, see you when you get here."

Logan said, "I take it that you got the same message that I did." Rogue said, "Yes, we need to get back as soon as possible." Logan took Rogue by the shoulder, turned her around where he could look her in the eyes, and said, "Rogue I have always loved you I hope you know that." Rogue looked at Logan and said, "We need to go we will talk about this later."

Logan rode back with Rogue to the mansion. Rogue asked, "Logan have we ever been together before last night?" Logan smiled and said, "Last night was the first time we have been together why do you ask?" Rogue took a deep breath before answering, "I realized last night that I wasn't virgin and if you weren't my first I was wondering who was my first?" Logan looked out the side window and said, "I think you need to talk to Scott about this subject." Rogue said, "Why would I want to talk to Scott about my sex life?" Logan said, "Like I said talk to Scott because I don't want to talk about it."