Author's Chapter Notes:
Scott gets a surprise when he delieves the package.
Scott left at 6:00 am Friday morning 71 hours later he was in Anchorage, Alaska.

Scott: Now where did I put that address? Here it is. Ok, I have to start looking for 3483 Knik Ave." As he pulled up to the large gates Scott was wondering who lived here in the middle of no where. "Here goes nothing" he says, pushing the button on the intercom. The voice asked if they could help him. Scott told them that he had a package from Professor Xavier the gates opened and he started up the long driveway.

Somewhere in Scott's mind he thinks……
The voice sounds so familiar. I believe my mind is playing tricks on me again. But that voice sounded so much like Rogue. I know it is wishful thinking. Sometime I think I see her in different places but she isn’t there. Sometimes I think I hear her coming down the hall humming. Well, I’m not going to get my hopes up again she will call me when she is ready.

Rogue: Was at the door waiting on Scott to ring the door bell and praying the whole time that he would forgive her for running away and not telling him about the baby. When she opened the door and smiled at Scott, he just stood there with his mouth open. "Well, Scott is you going to just stand there or are you going to come on in."

Scott: Stepped in side and let out the breath he was holding. Scott grabbed Rogue and gave her a big hug he couldn’t resist kissing her and telling her how much he had missed her. He didn't want to let her go because he was afraid the she might run again.

Rogue: Finally let go of Scott when he handed her the package. She just smiled and opened it and read over the papers, before laying them aside on the table. "Just make your self comfortable I need to go and check on something, I will be back very soon."

Scott: He walked around the room looking at the pictures in the room. Some he recognized. Then he noticed one of Rogue holding a small baby in her arms. He though it must be one of the children she had rescued. Then some thing caught is eye. When he moved closer he saw that the paper she had laid on the table was a child's birth certificate. He picked it up curiously and was shocked by the contents.

Birth Certificate

Baby’s Name: Stormy Marie Summers
Sex: Female
Born On: January 01, 2007 Time: 12:01 am
Mother: Rogue Marie Xavier
Father: Scott Summers
Attending PhD: Dr. Hank McCoy

Scott was still staring shocked at the paper in his hand when Rogue returned with a small bundle that was beast feeding. All he could do was staring at them in disbelief. "Rogue is this true?" "Is this my child?"

Rogue: "Scott if this was not our daughter I don’t think I would be able to let her breast feeding her do you?" She saw the hurt and pain in his face as tears streamed down his face. "Scott she is your daughter to would you like to meet her." "Stormy has you smile and dimples every time I look at her face I see you." "That is why I sent for you." "I hope in time you can forgive me." "I know I have a lot of explaining to do before we return to New York." "Would you like to hold Stormy after I get done feeding her?"

Scott: With a very quiet voice "YES I would love to hold our daughter." "An yes you do have a lot of explaining before we return to New York." "I just wish you would have told me." "You know I would have been there for you and the baby." "Is this the reason you ran away?"

Rouge: "Yes, partly." "I didn’t want you fill like you were obligated to me because I was pregnant." "Don’t get me wrong I don’t regret anything that." "I need to explain that." "The night that I walked in in Logan and Jean rutting like to animals I was very hurt." "When I came to your room and left you a note that I was leaving for a while you guessed what it was about when you came home later that night and found the note." "Being the good loyal friend you came chasing after me that night you knew where to find me." "You took me to the Professor's apartment and held me that night and made love to me." "That is the night that we created Stormy. It was just sex that night we were both hurting and needed the comfort in each others arms gave us." "You were the first person to know that I could touch skin on skin and not hurt you." "I gave you my virginity night willing with no regrets and in return we didn’t know that you gave me a very precious gift." "When I found out that I was pregnant I got scared, so I went to the professor and told him everything and made him promise not to tell you that I was leaving to have the baby." "Dr. Hank checked me over before Storm flew me away to stay." "I’m so sorry, I know it was unfair to you." "I hope you can find it in you heart to forgive me." "I really do care about you, I’m not asking you for anything, please just be there for our daughter." "I know I made a mistake when I ran, its time to correct mistake."

Scott: "I do forgive you because I care about you very much and you have given me a very beautiful daughter." "I just wish you could have trusted me more to let be there." "The reason I though you ran was because you regretted the night we were together." I didn’t see it as just sex the way I saw it was that we made love and here is the proof our baby girl." "Rogue, Stormy is beautiful and perfect in every way." "I see you in her when I look at her." "So, tell me who all knew about Stormy?"

Rogue: "Just the Professor, Storm, and Hank." "They were all there when I gave birth. Storm came to stay with me in November until delivery and Hank came every month ." "He came in December and stayed until Stormy arrived." 'The Professor made it three hours before she was born." "She is the most precious gift anyone could have given me and I want you to be part of her life as well."

Scott: "With that settled I think it is time I take my two girls home and let everyone meet Stormy Marie Summer’s." " I will have everything in the car in about two hours." "Do think you will be ready to leave then?"

With a big smile Rouge said "yes sugar haven’t we left yet!