Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone is going to be surprised and someone is going to be mad!!
Professor: "Storm do you have the nursery ready for Stormy?" "They will be arriving any moment." "I can’t wait to see them?"

Storm: "Yes, Professor everything is ready for Stormy and Rogue." "We moved the nursery between Scott and Rogue’s rooms." "The carpenters are putting in the connecting doors leading into the nursery."

Professor: "Good morning Dr. Gray." "What do we owe this pleasure?"

Jean: "I have decided that it was time to return home for a while unless that is a problem?" "I would like to return to work in the med lab and rejoin the team." "I know it will be hard for a while with everything that has happened."

Professor: "You know this is your home and you are welcome here."

Jean: "Ok then." Buy the way how is Scott doing?"

Professor: "Scott is doing very well."

Jean: "Well I am going to go and settle in to my old room."

Professor: "That will not be possible." "I will have Storm to show you to another room." "That room has been turned into a nursery."

Storm: "Sorry, it took me so long Professor, I was talking to Scott." "He said they would be here within the hour." "Oh! Sorry Jean I did not know you were visiting."

Jean: "I am not visiting I will be staying this time."

Professor: "Storm I need you to show Jean to a room since we had her turned into a nursery." "Storm when you have finished come back so we can finish our talk."

Storm: "Ok, I will be back as soon as possible," giving the Professor a puzzled look.

Jean: "How have you been Storm?"

Storm: "I have been doing great." "I have kept busy with work and going on missions." "So, is Logan returning since you are back?"

Jean: "No, I have not seen Logan since I left." " In fact, he left to look for Rogue the night before I left." "I mad a big mistake." "I just hope Scott can forgive me. "I never have stopped loving him." "He is my soul mate."

Storm: "I would not hold my breath." "He has changed a lot in the past year." "Scott has moved on with his life."

Jean: "What is that suppose to mean?"

Storm: "Just like, I said."

The Professor was looking out the window when Storm returned an commented, "I do not know what to say or do about Jean’s return when Scott and Rogue arrive." "There is going to be a lot of tension when they arrive."

Storm: "Well you did not lie to Rogue when you told her that Jean was not here." I think we should call and let them know Jean has arrived." "Jean says she wants Scott back."

Professor: "I do not think Scott will leave Rogue and Stormy for Jean." "They are his family now and I think they will be happy together as a family."

Storm: "I hope your right Professor because I do not know if Rogue could handle it if Scott goes back to Jean." "One thing we will not have to worry about is Logan's return."

Professor: "Why is that?" " Do you know something I do not?"

Storm: "Jean said she has not seen him since she has been gone." "Actually, Logan left the night before Jean did." "He went to look for Rogue."

Professor: "I see!" "I bet that did not sit well with Jean. "

Storm: She said with a smile. "Not likely!" "I had better go for now see you later."

Professor: "See you later I have a call to make."

Scott's cell phone rings…
Scott: "Hello"

Professor: "Scott I need to tell you and Rogue something before you arrive." " So put me on speaker." "A few minutes ago, I had a surprise walk into my office."

Rogue: Looking at Scott clearing her throat, she asks "who was it Jean or Logan the one that showed up?"

Professor: "It was Jean." "I moved her to the other end of the hall. I told her that her old room was turned into a nursery." "She didn’t ask any questions and I didn’t volunteer any information." I thought you guys would want to be the ones to answer any question."

Scott: Smiles at Rogue “Thank you Professor, we will see you soon."
Rogue: Smiles back at Scott; "this is going to be an interesting home coming." What do you think?"

Scott: "I agree." "I want everyone to know that you and Stormy are my family and my first priority now." "Jean can do what ever she wants I do not care". "Every person at the mansion can rut Jean all they want." "I learn my lesson before Logan."

Rogue: "I believe Jean has already done that."

Everyone is in front of the mansion as Scott and Rogue pull into the courtyard and parks. Scott and Rogue both take a deep breath and look at each other and smile. Scott gets out first and goes around help Rouge and Stormy out.

Professor: He wheels over so he can hug Rogue and get a peek at Stormy. "I’m glad you have returned."

Rogue: "Thank you Professor."

Everyone was shocked when Rogue and Scott introduced their daughter Stormy Marie Summers to them.

Kitty and Jubilee ran to see who could get to hold or see the baby first? Of course Storm beat them both getting the baby.

Rogue: "Everyone will get a turn to hold her, we are here to stay."

The Guy’s: "Scott, when and how?" "Rogue is untouchable."

Scott: "That is for me and Rouge to know, Rouge has been touchable for about a year'. "I’m the only one that knew."

Bobby: in a low voice “you mean Logan didn’t know?”
Scott: "That is right." "But now I need to get my girls up to their rooms so they can rest." It was a long trip." "Can you help me with their luggage?"

Bobby: "Sure, I'll help."

Rogue: "I need to freed Stormy now and we need to rest before dinner." "See you all later."

The gang was taking bets on how long it would take Jean to find out and flip.
Kitty 1 hour
Bobby 30 minutes
Jubilee 2 hours
Kurt 25 minutes
Pete 45 minutes
Storm 15 minutes
Remy 90 minutes
Hank 10 minutes

Storm won the bet because in 15 minutes they heard Jean scream and start throwing things.