Author's Chapter Notes:
Jean finds out who Stormy's parents are and she is not happy at all.
Jean is walking by the rec room when she over heard Kitty and Bobby talking. She stopped when she hear Kitty say Scott’s name. Jean could help but ease drop.

Kitty: "I can’t believe Scott has a 3 month old daughter." "Stormy is the first baby in this house." "I hope someday we will have a baby."

Bobby: "Some day we will have a baby of our own and yes she or he will just be as great." "But, I don’t want to be around when Jean finds out."

Jean is stunned she can’t believe what she is hearing; I need to talk to Scott right now! She thinks.

Scott: "I can’t believe how beautiful our daughter is." "She is perfect in everyway." Scott turned to the door as he heard someone knock on the door.

Jean was in shock when Scott opened the door and seen Rogue breast feeding a small baby. “Scott I need to talk to you.”

Scott: "Jean we don’t have anything to discuss." Scott knew Rogue was not happy with Jean’s arrival at the door.

Rogue: "I’ll talk Stormy to the nursery so you can talk to Jean."

Scott: "No, stay here I’ll have anything to say to Jean." "You and Stormy are my priority now." "My family comes first." Turn back to Jean and telling her bye and shutting the door.

Jean: Let out a scream that the whole house could hear. She couldn’t help but throw the vase against the door or Scott’s room. I’ll get even with Rogue. That baby probably isn’t even Scott’s. If I could get in touch with Logan he will help me especially if I tell him that his precious Rouge is here. I will get Scott back one way or another.

Kitty: "Well I guess Jean just found out and it only took 15 minutes."

Bobby: "Who is the winner?"

Remy: "Storm of course."

Scott: "Rogue I’m sorry you had to witness Jean’s behavior."

Rogue: "Scott it is not your fault." "We knew when Jean found out she wouldn’t be happy." 'At least we don’t have to deal with both of them." "Scott I don’t want you to feel like you is tied to me." "The only thing I have asked was that you are part of Stormy’s life, it is not a package deal." "But I did like the way you stood up to Jean".

Scott: "You are my family because you are the mother of my daughter." "We may not be in a relationship but maybe someday we will." I think someone has gone to sleep. Do you want me to put her down?"

Rogue: "Yes, please that would be great." "I am kind of tired."

Scott returned to find Rouge asleep on the sofa. Scott went and turned down the bed and went back picked up Rogue and cared her to bed. Scott couldn’t resist lying down behind her and curling up to her warm body and going to sleep.

Returning to her room Jean started thinking of ways to get a hold of Logan and how to slit up Scott and Rogue. I believe I will go to bed and sleep on it. Tomorrow will be a new day. She falls asleep plotting her revenge………..