As Logan rode through the gates at Xavier's School of The Gifted, he could not help but think about Marie/Rogue. I just can't understand why she never return that night I was waiting for her. When I called, I told her that I was in love with her, I thought that was what she wanted to but I must have been wrong.I just don't understand, he thought.

Logan parked in the garage and entered through the door adjacent to the kitchen it was 3:00 am and everyone was asleep. Logan started up the stairs; with each step, the familiar scent of Rouge seemed to invade his senses. The enticing smell of strawberries and the robust smell of almonds had his mind drifting off back in time, to memories. "Ok" Logan thought I'm tired and my mind is playing tricks on me. He shakes his head as if to clear his mind. He opens the door to his room, walks over to the bed and falls into bed as exhaustion took over he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning as the light of day streamed through his window, a gentle breeze began to stir; Logan awoke with the same sensation of Rogues enticing scent. He climbs out of bed and begins his day. Thirty minutes after showering Logan walks out of his room and starts down the hallway. I need to see the Professor Logan thinks He might be able to tell me where Rogue is. As he made his way past Jeans bedroom, he hears an unfamiliar could if a baby crying. For a moment time stood still as the scent of Rouge once again, fill his sense of smell for a moment he could have sworn Scott's scent seamed to linger in the air as well. Felling confused with the sensations he shrugged it off once again that his mind was still playing tricks on him. He walked on down the hall, with thoughts of Rogue, she is my soul mate I want allow anyone lay claim on her.

There was much anticipation around the breakfast table as everyone was on edge wondering if Logan had learned of Stormy's existence. Everyone made bets on when, where and who would be the one to break the secret of the babies existence? As Logan entered the dinning hall for breakfast, he noticed everyone seemed very quiet around the room, he wondered what new change he somehow sensed was waiting on the horizon. "Good morning" he said and was greeted back with the same quick reply.

Rogue and Scott were awake and preparing to start their day. Scott helped Rogue bathe Stormy and get her dressed. "Scott," Rouge said, "I have and uneasy feeling, I just can't shake this morning." Scott replied, "You're just upset about Jean's reaction last night," "don't worry Rogue I am here and will be by your side.

As Scott and Rouge with Stormy in her arms entered the dinning room, everyone fell silent and their curious look turned once again to Logan. Logan glanced up to see Scott, Rouge and the baby. He was astonished, he couldn't take his eyes off the three, and he leapt to his feet, growled and demanded.

"Rogue what is the meaning of this," Logan demanded while clinching and unclenching his hands. Scott spoke up, "Logan back off." Logan looked around to Scooter and yelled, "Shut up before I shut you up."

Rogue with anger growing inside said "Logan mind your own business," "why do not you just crawl back to Jean and leave Scott alone." With shock Logan asks, "What that was supposed to mean?" "As if you do not know," Rogue said, through gritted teeth.

Logan stepped back and decided to go and see the Professor before he lost his temper and did something he would regret. As he exited the dinning room looking at Rogue and telling her, leaning in close where she could hear his words, "you have a lot of explaining to do!"

While making his way to the Professors Office, Logan thinks I just can't understand why Rogue would do this. If she did not want to be with me, she should have told me. The more Logan thought the more upset he got. I need to talk to the Professor and find out what is going on around here.

Logan barged through, the doors not noticing Jean sitting in the seat next to the door. "Professor I need to talk to you about Rogue!" Logan exclaimed. "Good to see you Logan," the Professor said. Jean cleared her throat, and Logan turned to see her. Logan said," sorry for interrupting your meeting with Jean." Jean looked at the Professor and said, "We could finish our meeting later." The Professor smiled at Jean and said, "Ok, thanks Jean.""

The Professor turned back to Logan and noticed that he was very upset, showing his concerned the Professor asked, "Did something happen on your trip?" Logan answered, "No nothing happened." Taking a deep breath before speaking, "I just want to know how long has Rogue been back here?" The Professor answered, "They arrived yesterday after noon."

Logan looked at the Professor and asked, "Do you know who the father of her baby is?" "I think you should talk to Rogue it is not my place," Xavier said. Fighting back the tears, Logan told the Professor, "Rogue seemed very angry with me." The Professor asked, "Would Rogue have a reason to be angry with you?" Logan shook his head and replied, "I'm not sure, I need time to think and clear my head."

Logan went to the woods where he could be alone to think about what the Professor had told him. There is no way Rogue could know about me having sex with Jean because, she was still at school and never returned that night. I don't know why she is so angry with me; she is the one with a baby by another man. I need to talk to her. First, I will give her some space and let her come to me. It is going to be hard not to approach her, but I must give her time as well as myself.

When returning to the mansion, Logan ran into Jean. Jean called Logan over to where she was. When Logan was close enough she said, "I suppose you have seen Rogue." Logan just glared at Jean and sat down beside her and replied, "Yes, I've seen her and the baby."

Logan asks Jean, "Do you know what is going on around here?" Jean told him, "Yes, Rouge is trying to pass off her baby as Scott's." Logan extended is claws at Jean and told her to stop lying. Jean responded, "If you do not believe just ask anyone here." "I do not know where that baby came from but I know it is not Scott's for all we know Sabertooth is the father." "Jeannie Logan threatens, "I've already warned you to shut up that you are pushing your luck with me," "Logan Rogue left you with out a word and returned after being gone for a year with a baby why are you are still defending her, "Jean asked throw gritted teeth.

Logan was still thinking about Jean's words as he returned into the house. Rogue will tell me when she is ready. I just have to give her time and be patient that she will explain all to me in time.