Author's Chapter Notes:
I would like to thank Kim Richards for helping with this chapter.
Three weeks after returning back the mansion Rogue was feeling more at home, even if Logan and Jean were there to. Rogue always made sure that she was never alone with Logan so that she would not have to talk to him. That did not stop Logan from trying to be alone with her. Although he didn't push for explanations, he was biding his time.

Scott tried to make it very clear to Jean that he was not interested in any of her advances. Scott tried not be caught alone with Jean. Jean still tried to spend time alone with Scott any chance she would get to be alone with him, she welcomed the opportunity.

One evening after dinner Scott, Rogue and Stormy returned to their room prepared for bed. Scott told Rogue, "I will give Stormy a bath and put her down for the night while you take a shower and relax." Rogue told Scott, "Thank you a nice long hot shower would feel great about now."

Scott takes Stormy and rocks his baby as she drifts off into a peaceful sleep he places her into the crib gently covering her up making sure she was warm and safe. Scott heads for the bathroom, thinking a shower for him as well. He steps into the shower s the drops of water began to run down the nape of his neck and fall onto his back and trail their way down his body his thoughts wander to Rogue,
Just as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He turns around as Rogue reaches up to touch his face, she smiles and pulls his face forward as she tiptoes up to give him a passionate kiss. They hold each other for a few minutes just enjoying the feeling once again being in each other's arms. It wasn't until the hot steamy water grew cool that they realized how long they had embraced, quickly they bather each other and stepped out of the shower.

Stepping out of the shower Scott dried Rouge off in return; she took a towel and dried Scott. With out saying anything he picked up Rogue a carried to his bed. Rogue had not been in Scott's bed since the night they returned. That first night he just held her while they slept. This time Scott knew she needed more tonight. Scott started exploring every inch of Rogue's body he wanted to touch her and make her feel wanted and needed. First Scott started kissing Rogue on the neck when she tilted her head to the side to give him access to her neck. Scott continued kissing slowly down until he got to her breasts then he stopped and started kissing each breast before looking at her face. "Rogue are you sure, this is what you want?" Scott asked.

Looking Scott in the eye, she assured him this is what she wanted and needed. With a soft voice Rouge said, "Scott please make love to me I need to feel you inside me. Scott knew that she did not love him she just needed comfort tonight in his arms. Scott wished he could tell Rogue how much he loved her and he wanted to belong to her. Rouge had come to realizes that she loved Scott but was afraid to tell him about her feelings. Rogue felt in her heart that Scott did not love her. Rogue wished she could make Scott fall in love with her. Maybe, in time he wills she thought.

Scott was very gentle with Rogue as he entered her. He heard Rogue moan when he started to move inside of her. It was all Scott could do to keep from losing control. He fought for control because he wanted to make it special for Rogue he wanted only to pleasure her. He kept moving inside Rogue, he felt Rogue start moving with him they became as one. Before he knew it, Rogue was moaning Scott name as she climaxed. Scott could not help but smile and thinking I hope everyone heard. As Rogue was coming down from her climax, she felt Scott spilling his warm seed inside her. Scott could not help but call Rouge's name. Scott wrapped his arms around Rouge and held her as they fell asleep. Scott thought Rogue was sleeping; he kissed Rouge on the neck and whispered in her ear that he loved her. Rogue did not say anything but smiled and snuggled closer to him. A few minutes later Rogue whispered back Scott I love you to. Scott smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Logan was trying to understand why Rogue was so angry with him. Every time he would look at her he could see hurt in her eyes. If she could throw daggers with her eyes, I would be dead by now, he thought. There was times when he saw disgust in her eyes. Logan thought, I do not know what could have made her feel this way. I have tried to give her space, come to me, and tell me what I have done. I know she could not know about me having sex with Jean. I had sex with Jean two hours before she would arrive home from college. Rouge did not know that I was back anyway; I was going to surprise her. Nevertheless, I was the one that got the surprise when she never returned that night. Then a year later, she has returned with a baby belonging to someone else? I just do not understand.

Logan stopped at the door when he heard the low mumble of Rogue calling Scott's name. Logan had no doubt, what was going on behind the closed door. He could smell the smell of sex coming from behind to door. Logan shook his head and decided to leave before he did something he would regret. I need to find a fight and drink a lot to drink her memory away if only for tonight.

Logan went to Ralph's Bar and Grill. Tonight was Friday fight night. As the Wolverine enters the bar, Ralph greets him with a smile. Ralph knew that this was going to be a good night because when word gets out the Wolverine was here fighters would come from all around to try and beat the King of The Cage. Wolverine was still undefeated it would be a good night to bet and make money.

Wolverine took a seat at the bar and ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Ralph brought over the fight list and asked are you going to fight tonight or get drunk? Wolverine just snorted and said that he planed on doing both. Logan knew he needed to have good fight and get drunk because he needed to drown out the memory of Rogue and Scott having sex earlier. The Wolverine roared in Logan's mind that Marie belong to him she was his mate.

After twenty fights and six bottles of Jack Daniel's Logan was feeling no pain. Logan had noticed a young barfly had been watching him all night long. He asked Ralph if he knew her when he got his take of the winnings and paid his bill. Ralph said she came in sometime but he did not know her name. Logan thought for a minute, before approaching the girl with long brown hair, big brown eyes and light skin. Maybe I can pretend that she is my Marie. The Wolverine told Logan he was making a big mistake but he would not listen.

Logan approached the young barfly and asked, "What is your name?" She said, "I am anyone you want me to be." "Well I believe I will call you Marie tonight," Logan said. He smiled that wolfish grin then asked, "Would like have a little fun tonight?" She said, "Sure she was game." Logan grabbed her arm and led her out the door to the motel next door.

Upon entering the motel room, Wolverine took over. Thinking as he, undressed Marie I will make you wish you had not been with anyone else. You be long to me. Wolverine told the girl to climb into the bed. The Wolverine started kissing her and biting at her neck and leaving marks. He was going to make and claim Marie for his and let everyone know she belonged to him.

Within minutes, Wolverine was on top of her spreading he legs apart excitedly so he could get inside her and fuck her until she submitted to him. Wolverine slammed into the girl as hard a he could letting the animal take over. He fucked her until she came and cried out to the Wolverine to stop. When he came he moved off Marie and laid back before went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Logan rolled over to Marie when he heard her crying. He was shocked at the look of pain on her face. He could see bruises he left on her body and that bite marks on her neck he knew it had to hurt because he had drawn blood. Before closing the door Logan told her, he was sorry for being so rough. There is my winning fight money on the nightstand just takes it and leave. Now! He demanded once again with frustration.

Logan turned the shower on and stood under the water now, thinking about what he had done. Wolverine spoke up, I told you that it was a mistake but you did not listen. Logan felt like he was going to be sick, as he remembered how harshly he'd taken the barmaid and called her Marie.

The next morning Scott woke before Rogue, he just laid still and watched her sleep. When she turned over to meet Scott, eyes she smiled and said; "good morning did you sleep well last night?" she asked. Scott said, "Like a baby." With that, Rogue realized the Stormy had sleep through the night for the first time. With a mischievous look Scott asks, "Rogue if she wanted a repeat of last night?" Rouge said, "Anytime darling anytime." Scott said, "Less get started before Stormy wakes and wanting her breakfast." Rouge told Scott, "I believe I could get use to waking up in your arms in the mornings." Scott agreed as he hungrily took her lips upon his and they began to make love.

Logan couldn't sleep after he returned from his night out. He kept thinking about the girl from the night before, how he had used and how he had abused her while pretending that she was Marie. He had been filled with so much anger at Marie for being with Scott that he just wanted to punish her, and instead some else had felt the brunt of his punishment.

As he got ready for breakfast, he made a decision about Rogue. He would confront her today to find out why she was angry with him. Three weeks was long enough to wait to find out why she was mad. If he knew why she was so furious with him maybe he could fix it, make things right.

"I got to get her alone" he thought to himself. Knowing how Jean had reacted to Rogue and Scott together Logan thought, "Maybe Jean can help me split them up," as he went down the hallway to enlist jeans help he set his thoughts in motion on how he would split up Rogue and Scott.