Rogue was happy to be back in her room after being in the med lab three months. Rogue heard a baby crying in the next room and noticed a door connection to her room. Rogue slowly opened the door to find Scott rocking a small baby girl. Scott looked up to see Rogue standing in the door. Scott smiled at Rogue and told her to come in. Rogue said, "Are you going to introduce me to you small friend?" Scott said, "This is my daughter, Stormy Marie Summers." Rouge said, sadly, "I'm sorry I don't remember I have forgotten a lot I guess." Scott said, "Yes you have forgotten the past two years." "A lot has changed during that time." Rouge said, "Cannot believe you and Jean split, Bobby is getting married to Kitty and Storm is living with Remy." "The biggest surprise is that Mystique and the Professor are my parents." Scott said, "You will get your memory back in time just like your health."

Scott said, "Would you like to hold Stormy?" Very excitedly, Rogue said, "Yes, I didn't think you were ever going to ask." Rouge took Stormy and looked into her eyes and Stormy looked up and smiled at Rogue. Rogue said, "Scott she is beautiful but she looks nothing like Jean." Scott said, "Jean is not her mother can we just leave the subject closed for now?" Rogue said, "Ok, I think I need to rest before dinner."
Scott reached for Stormy so Rogue could leave. After Rogue closed the door Scott told Stormy, "You mommy will remember you before long we will just have to give her time.

Rouge went to the dinner hall with Scott. Everyone was excited to see Rogue up and about. Storm motioned for Rogue and Scott to sit with them at the large table where the teachers and X-men sit. Scott pulled out a chair for Rogue beside of the Professor then Scott took a seat beside her. Mystique said, "Rouge who you are feeling today?" Rogue said, "I feel a lot better since I can sleep in my own bed." Rogue asked the Professor and Mystique, "Can I talk to the both of you after dinner?" The Professor said, "Of course we can talk after dinner."

Logan enters the dinning room and everyone got quiet and just looked at him. Rogue looked up to see why everyone was looking at the door. Rogue's eyes locked on Logan's eyes. Rogue asked Scott, "When did Logan get back?" Scott took a deep breath before answering, "Logan came back a few months before you accident." Rogue felt hurt when she found out Logan had been back and didn't even bother to come and see her while she was in the med lab. Rogue whispered, "I guess I really don't matter to him after all."

Logan looked over at the head table and saw Rogue sitting beside Scott. He could help but stare at Rogue when she looked at him. Logan could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. Logan just turned and went outside to get some air. Logan lit a cigar and thought about how he had really fucked you with Rogue. Logan said, "I am so sorry for hurting you I just wish I could make everything better." Logan looked up at the sky while tears ran down his face. Logan felt a hand on his shoulder and he heard someone whisper his name. Logan turned slowly trying not getting his hopes up. Logan said, "Rogue why are you out here in the cold?" Rouge said, "Came to see you since you didn't come to the med lad." Logan said, "I'm sorry I thought it was for the best." Rogue said, "I don't understand you are my best friend." Logan said, "You need to get back inside before you have a set back." Rogue said, "Only if you promise to watch to night's hockey game with me." Logan sighed, "I can't make any promises but, I'll try ok." Rogue smiled, turns, and entered him house.

Logan went strait to find the Professor. The Professor said, "Logan what can I do for you?" Logan said, "It is about Rogue. I have tried to stay way from her because I don't want to ever hurt her again." The Professor said, "I see, you are worried when Rogue's memory returns she will hate you again and turn back to Scott." Logan said, "Yes, this is why I am going to leave for a while." The Professor said, "Rogue was very hurt when she found out you were here and didn't visit while she was in the Med Lab. So this brings up the question will you tell her that you are leaving." Sadly, Logan said, "I promised her that I would watch the hockey game with her in the rec room will I tell her then." The Professor said, "Do what you must Logan but always know you have a home here with us." Logan said, "Thank you Professor."

As Logan went to his room to pack he felt like his heart was going to break but he knew he had to do what was right for Rogue. While Logan was packing, there was a knock on his door. Logan went and opened the door and Scott was standing in the door. Logan said, "Scott what do you want?" Scott said, Logan we need to talk before you run off and hurt Rogue again." Logan said, I though you of all people would be glad." Scot answered, "I am but this will not help Rogue's recovery I want her to get better even if I loose her to you." Logan was shocked by what Scott had to say. Logan said, "What makes you think Rogue will turn to me?" Scott said, "With Rogue's memory loss you are the only one that is stable in her like and if you leave I'm afraid she will spiral out of control. We have to be very careful with Rogue right now." Logan said, I'll think about staying but remember I'll be staying because of Rogue."