Author's Chapter Notes:
I wasn't happ with this chapter so I rewrote it.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Rouge looks around Stormy's room and wanders why there aren't any pictures of Stormy and her mother. Rouge starts to think, "All the pictures I have seen of Stormy are with me and Scott." "I wish I knew who was Stormy's mother was." "I need to find Storm."

Rouge found Storm in her rose garden. Storm turned and smiled at Rouge. Rogue asked Storm, "Do you know who is Stormy's mother is?" Storm said, "Rogue you need to ask Scott it is not my place to tell you." Rogue told Storm, "It is strange not to see any pictures of Scott, Stormy and her mother." It makes me feel like everyone is hiding something from me." Storm patted Rogue on the shoulder and said, "You need to talk to Scott."

Rouge went back to her room to take a nap. Rogue had a dream about Logan and Jean having sex. Rogue woke up very upset. Turning over the information from the dream in her mind, "This has to be a bad dream because Logan his spent all his free time with me and he said he loved me." I need to get out of here and clear my head. Rogue went to see the Professor about staying in the apartment in New York. Professor said, "Rogue you know you can stay there whenever you want but, I must ask has something happened?" Rogue said, "Father I need to sort some things out by my self if I need you I will call." Professor said, "Ok here are the keys to the apartment."

As Rogue got closer to the apartment more flashes of the dream became more real. When Rogue arrived at the apartment, she called Logan. Rogue started to hang up when Logan answered. Logan said, "Hello." Rogue held the phone a second before she said, "Logan I need to see you." Logan asked, "Are you alright?" Rogue said, "Yes, I'm at the apartment in New York." Logan said, "I'll be there as soon as possible."

While Rogue waited for Logan to arrive, she kept thinking back to her flashes of memories. "First the memory that came clear was the one where Logan had called and said he was coming home for her. He had realized that she was his future a she owned his heart." Rogue sat smiling to herself when she had another memory flash. Rogues heart started breaking as she remembered opening her bedroom door to find Logan rutting Jean like some animal in her bed. Rogue started crying and said how he could have thrown away our future for a quick fuck with Jean. That must be why Logan doesn't want to be around Jean and changes the subject when someone brings Jean's name up in a conversation.

Rogue pulled herself together while waiting for Logan. Thinking "Logan thinks he is so smart but he will find out who is smarter." I'll just act as nothing has changed I will still be his best friend and when I gain Logan's trust then I will make my move at my revenge. After I am done with Logan, I will go after Jean Grey. I will still act like I need all the help Jean give with my memory lose. Rogue smile and said Revenge will be so sweet.

As Logan knocked, Rogue knew it was time to put her plans in motion. Opening the door Rouge smiled at Logan and told him to come in and have a seat. Rogue asked Logan, "Did you tell anyone where you were going?" Logan said, "No I didn't think you wanted anyone to know." Rogue said, "I want to be alone with you.'' Rogue told Logan to grab a couple of beers out of the fridge while she changed clothes. Logan didn't know what to think about Rogue's behavior. Logan returned to wait on Rogue in the living room wondering what she was planning.

Rouge returned dressed is a tank to and short shorts. Logan couldn't believe how much skin she was showing because after the accident she hadn't is able to control her mutation. Logan said, "Well what did you want to talk about." Rogue said, "I just thought we could watch the hockey game alone without everyone watching our every move like they know some big secret." Logan said, "You are being paranoid since you cannot remember." Rogue said, "I guess you are right but I still get to spend time alone with you."

When the game was half over Rogue slide over next to Logan and cuddled up as close as she could to him and fell asleep. When the game was over cared her into the bedroom and put her on the bed. Logan sat in the chair next to the bed and watched Rogue sleep. Logan couldn't help but think to himself, "I hope you never remember my betrayal with Jean. If I could change things I would because I love you so much it kills me inside everyday for hurting you." When Logan fell asleep, he dreamed of his Marie and how happy he made her and he was Stormy's father. However, his sweet dreams turned to nightmares about Marie seeing him fucking Jean and he sees the pain and hurt in her eyes. Rogue woke up when she hear Logan mumbling that he was sorry and he was crying in his sleep. Rogue touched Logan on the shoulder to wake him.

Logan didn't know where he was at first then he remembers that he had gone to meet Rogue in New York. Rogue asked, "Are you ok?" Logan said, "Yes, I was just having a bad dream don't worry." Rogue said, "We can talk about it if you want." Logan said, "No, everything will be alright just go back to sleep." Rogue said, "Logan we could share the bed if you want." Logan felt his heart break because he wanted to hold her in his arms so much but he didn't think he could control himself. Logan said, "I'll sleep on the couch." Rogue said, "No Logan I want you to hold me because I feel safe in your arms." Logan's heart broke into pieces at Rogue's words. Logan said, "If you are sure and waited for her response." Rouge reached out, pulled Logan to the bed, and told him she was sure. When Logan laid down on the bed Rogue moved over to Logan with her back to him and said goodnight. Logan put his arm around Rogue's waist and pulled her as close as he could to him. Logan thought this might be the only time I will ever get to hold you like this. Goodnight Marie gets goodnights sleep."

Then next morning Rogue woke up and saw Logan looking at her. Rogue could help but smile to herself because she knew her plan was working. Logan said, "Good morning beautiful." Rogue said, "Good morning to you also." Logan asked, "Well what do you want to do today?" Rogue said, "Well I need to get back to the mansion." Logan asked, "Why do you need to get back it is Saturday." Rogue said, "Jean and I are going to have a session today." Logan said," what kind of session are you having with Jean?" Rogue said, "We are going to work on my memories because, I need to know what I don't remember." Logan said, "Maybe you shouldn't push yourself so hard you memory will return in time." Rogue leaned over and kissed Logan on the check before getting up and going into the bathroom to start getting ready.

Logan got up and went into another room to call Jean and find out what she was doing. Jean said, "Logan why are you calling so early?" Logan said, in a low voice, "Jean I don't know what you are up to but I will not let you hurt Rogue again." Jean said, "What are you talking about?" Logan said, "Don't play games with me because you will not win." Jean said, "Will you explain what you are talking about?" Logan replied, "Rouge said that you were having a session with her this morning." Jean said, "Oh! I see now." Logan said, "Explain what is going on." Jean said, "This was Rouge's ideal not mine." "If I told her no she would have gotten suspicious." Logan said, "I have to go I talk to you later."

Rogue asked as she entered the room, "Who were you talking to if I may ask?" Logan said, "Someone had the wrong number." Rogue said, "Well the bathroom is all yours I have to go." Logan said, "Will I see you later?" Rogue said, yes, would you like to catch a movie tonight." Logan said, "We have a date them." Rouge said, "Ok I got to run bye."

On the drive back to the mansion, Rogue thought to herself, "Logan will never know what hit him when I get finished with him." "The one thing I know is that Logan hopes I never remember finding him with Jean." "My next stop will be to start working on getting Jean to think she is my new best friend." "Like they say keep your friends close but keep your enemies closed."