”So…”
”Yeah. Uh…”
“What the fuck am I supposed to do with economy pack of condoms?”
“Who’s it from?”
“Jean gave it to me when I went to get a band-aid for my knee.”
“Ah-ha… Well, that certainly explains this…”
“What is it?”
“’Kama Sutra’ and ‘Complete Guide For Lasting Relationship’ from Scott. You think we overdid our little play at the ball last week?”
“I wasn’t the one who tore off buttons from my favorite shirt!”
“Oh, yeah? And who took off my belt? I still haven’t found the buckle!”
“Will you stop bitching about that goddamned buckle? It was ugly as hell anyway! We have more important issues at hand right now.”
“Yeah. We do. I think I’m going to gag if I see them whispering and smirking one more time when we step in to the room.”

Their little plan to chase off unwanted suitors from Marie’s tale had backfired. Badly. Now the whole mansion was gossiping about the new, hot pair.

“We could of course wait. See if this…”
“Just fades away? Logan! Jean gave me condoms, for Christ’s sakes!”
“Do you need them?”
“No. At least not as long as everybody thinks I’m dating you.”
“Well, give them to me. I could always use some extra.”
“What about those books Scott gave to you? Are you going to read them?”
“Nope. You want them?”
“Just give me the Kama Sutra. I don’t think I need that other one.”
“You really need Kama Sutra? You had me rattling around in your head almost a year after the Liberty.”
“Duh. At the time I tried not to look too closely when your memories surfaced. Just give me the damn book!”
“Fine. There. Found somebody interesting?”
“Nope. But it’s good to be prepared.”
“Yeah. But I have to warn you. Most of what’s in it is bullshit.”
“Logan!”
“Well… Let’s see… There’s this one.”
“What’s that?”
“Hell if I know. Looks like that guy has two dicks. And that chick even more.”
“Oh… Eww…. Hmm? Is it possible to bend that way?“
“What way? …Oh, that. Well… I think… Yeah. Yeah. I probably could if I…”
“Watch your back. It’ll be hard as hell to explain to Jean how you managed to pop a ligament just by reading a book.”
“Oh. Yeah. Good point.”

They sat on her bed for a long moment, just staring at the opposite wall. The Kama Sutra was still lying open on her lap. Soon their eyes drifted back to the picture they had been looking at earlier.

“You’re shitting me. You can’t do that. It’s not possible to bend that way.”
“It is. But you have to be careful. And you can’t really do anything when you’re in that position.”
“Then… What’s the point?”
“Like I said. Bullshit.”