Author's Chapter Notes:
And this shall be my foof trash bin. Do not expect steady updates. Do not expect smut. Do not expect angst. But please, do have fun.
When she woke up Logan was already gone. There were two white capsules and a glass of water on her nightstand, as well as small slip of paper. She took the capsules and drank the water greedily before picking up the note.

**Good morning. Congrats, kid. Knew you’d figure out your skin one of these days.**

So it hadn’t been a dream? Her hand rose to her cheek, fingers brushing the spot she had felt his lips brush earlier. Brief touch, enough to rouse her half-awake, but not long enough for her still groggy mind to actually react.

She kicked back her blanket and stood up, grimacing when she felt the sharp stab of pain slicing through her head. Then discarded her sweaty nightgown and forced her feet through necessary steps to the bathroom. Sat on the toilet seat and peed for what felt like hours, hoping that the effect of the painkillers would kick on soon. Turned on the shower and stepped under the warm spray of water. Brushed her teeth as the water pelted off the last remnants of sweat and stickiness from her skin.

By the time she was ready to leave the shower her headache was as good as gone and she was actually able to think straight. Out of habit she chose a long-sleeved shirt and basic jeans from her closet, then changed her mind and took out a light green t-shirt and a loose skirt with matching color that hung low, brushing her ankles, but the fabric was soft and light, almost translucent. Instead of socks and sneakers she slid her bare feet to flip-flops, wriggling her toes for the good measure. Then chose her only acknowledgement for the woefully chilly autumn weather, long and wide green scarf that she wrapped around her shoulders before she opened the door of her room and stepped out to start her new life.

It was nine’o clock. Majority of the kids were already in classes, and the dining hall was empty. The kitchen staff was already scurrying around, arranging places and collecting off breakfast. She managed to snatch a cup of tea and a cheese and ham sandwich before she was shooed off.

She grabbed her coat from the closet at the grand entrance hall and walked out to the garden, wandering to a small gazebo near the entrance to eat her breakfast. Sandwich was delicious. Tea was steaming hot, tasting slightly of peppermint. She held the cup under her nose, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.
“Aromatherapy?” She smiled and shook her head. Opened her eyes. Logan was leaning against the railing of the gazebo, his nostrils twitching slightly as he took in the scent of her tea.
“No. Just enjoying my breakfast. Thanks. For the last night and this morning.”
“It was nothing… How do you feel?” Logan asked, vaulting over the railing and sliding next to her on to the bench. She shrugged her shoulders. Took a sip from the tea.
“Fine.”
“That’s good. Any plans for today?” Logan asked. Again she shook her head.
“Not really. Professor told us all to keep at least one week of proper vacation before we even start planning anything. Plus I’m still a bit tired… I guess that last tequila was a bit overkill…” She muttered, stuffing the rest of her sandwich to a trash bin next to the bench. Logan smirked.
“Told you… Hangover’s a bitch.”
“Yes. And it’s getting cold out here. Wasn’t really planning to spend the day outside…” She huffed standing up, throwing the now empty paper cup to the trash bin where it landed on top of her half eaten sandwich.

Logan reached for her bare hand. Grabbed her wrist and let his fingers dance over her knuckles. His smirk turned to an honest smile.
“I’m happy for you, kid.”
“Yeah. Never thought I would… That I could touch again.”
“I never had a doubt that you would,” Logan said lifting her hand and letting his lips to ghost over the back of it before he let her go.

She walked back inside slowly, enjoying the feel of the skirt as it swished against her bare calves and thighs. She could still feel Logan’s warm breath on her skin. Feel of his fingers around her wrist, like a warm bracelet.

She didn’t want others to find out. Not yet. So she hurried back to her room before the first class was over. Air smelt a bit stale so she opened the window. She caught a glimpse from Logan. He was still sitting in the gazebo, talking to a cell phone. Wide smile on his face, leaning back, one hand combing lazily through the thick mane of his black hair. When he caught her staring he waved at her and winked. She waved back, but retreated from the window quickly before he had the chance to see the blush that crept over her cheeks.