I love to hate you, I love to hate you, Iii looove to hate youuuu…
”Yeah. I think we established that already. Would you shut the fuck up for a second?”
“But I love your ass. Especially in jeans.”
“Well, we’re kind of connected. Me and my ass.”
“You’re trying to score cool-points with your connection with your ass?”
“Would you shut up already, kid? I love you to pieces, but right now I’d like to tear you to itsy bitsy pieces with my bare hands.”
“Why?”
“’Why’ she asks… Aren’t you the same chick that I had to force to lay down the whip just half an hour ago?”
“And what’s wrong with that? I was having fun until certain Mr.-I’m-your-daddy-do-as-you’re-told-to-young-lady appeared…”
“You called me to come and pick you up!”
“Hmph… So why aren’t we moving?”
“Because certain somebody stole my fucking keys and lost them!”

She was about to retort with something punchy and witty, but when Logan’s eyes narrowed and he raised his index finger she snapped her mouth shut. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to poke him anymore. Besides, she was already great deal more sober than few moments ago.

“I don’t really hate you,” she blurted out, praying that it wasn’t the last straw. Instead of running his claws through her Logan huffed and leaned against the car, combing his fingers through his already tousled hair.
“I do know better than to take your word for anything when you’re drunk, kid. And I know you don’t hate me.”
“Oh… What gave me up?”
“Your scent. Would be hell of a lot more bitter if you weren’t comfortable at my company.”
“Urgh. Do I even want to know how do I smell?”
“Vanilla. Peppermint. And there’s something… Something that I can’t quite pinpoint…”
“I do like peppermint schnapps with a scoop of vanilla in it…”
“It’s not that. You smell like that all the time.”
“And how would you know that?”
“I do your laundry every other week. Just like you do mine.”
“Duh. Wasn’t really thinking… What are you doing?”
“Looking for those goddamned keys.”
“Logan! Stop! Get your hands off from there!”
“Blame yourself. You’re the one who dropped them in to your cleavage. There… Yeah, stop squirming, I think I found them…”
“Logan…”
“Stop moving, I almost got them…”
“Logan, that bouncer is walking to this way. I think… You better get your hand out from my dress before…”

She waved trying desperately to shoo off the overly protective hulk of a man that was approaching. Luckily it worked. Then Logan’s hand rose upwards, stopped and suddenly he pinched her nipple lightly before pulling the car keys out from her cleavage, and the urge to call back the bouncer escalated.

“What the hell was that for?” She asked miffed. Logan smirked sheepishly.
“Sorry. Couldn’t resist. You do have a killer rack”
“Duh! Doesn’t mean that you should grope me…”
“Sorry. I really am. But consider it as a payback.”
“Payback? For what?” She asked.
“Well, it was either you or that guy you were spanking that groped my groin back at the club and…”
“It certainly wasn’t me!”
“Oh… You wouldn’t happen to have his number by any chance?”
“Logan! You’re a slut!”
“And proud of it, darling. But we better get going before King Kong makes another attempt at my head.”
“King Kong?”
“That bouncer keeps staring at me.”
“You could take him.”
“Not worth the hassle. Get in to the car, kid.”
“Oh, could we stop at McDonalds? I’m thirsty.”
“There’s soda at the glove compartment.”
“It’s warm.”
“So?”
“Warm soda tastes icky.”
”Marie, I’m not going to… I’m not… Stop pouting. No. Fuck. It’s on the other side of the goddamned city and… Shit. Do you want a burger as well?”