Their journey back to home started quite uneventful. Marie was sitting at the back of the Blackbird. Ororo sat on the other side of the isle, sulking silently and casting condemning glances towards Logan who was sitting at the cockpit, next to Scott, who was openly reprimanding both Marie and Logan. And Marie… She was quietly wondering if it was healthy to have fantasies of a three- or foursome with the current company. She could see it so clearly. Scott would turn on the autopilot. Ororo would start shedding her clothes. Scott would reach to where Logan sat and…

“Oh, eww…” She rubbed her face tiredly, making the look on Ororo’s face soften a bit. The last thing Marie wanted or needed right now was the ever-compassionate goddess to pry in to what was going on between her and Logan. She shifted on her seat, turning her back to Ororo. She could see in to the cockpit through reflection on the window at her right side. And what a sight it offered…

She could see only the upper part of his back and his neck, but Logan’s tense posture spoke volumes to her. He was having as hard time as Marie was, trying to stay calm and collected instead of grabbing and maiming her to the spot where she sat, no matter the extra audience they had.

She shifted again so that Ororo wouldn’t see her face. Let her eyes roam over those broad shoulders. Tried to remember how they felt under her palms and fingers. And found it almost impossible. She had touched Logan before, even on bare skin. She had given him occasional backrubs and they had gone to swimming together. They had showered together. But she didn’t have the slightest idea how he would feel, how his skin would feel or how his muscles would move when they fucked.

Fucked. Was it the right word to use? She squinted her eyes and managed to catch a reflection from Logan’s face when he turned to say something to Scott. Definitely the right word. The way his eyes strayed, searching hers through the reflection and zeroing in for just a brief second confirmed her choice of words.

He was annoyed and cranky after battling with that goddamned heater, hungry as hell and on top of that horny. She wondered briefly if they would make it to his room before anything happened. Hell, if he managed to wait for Scott and Ororo to leave the hangar before he jumped on her? Before she herself jumped on him?

Logan threw a quick glance over his shoulder and she could see his nostrils flaring. His eyes had grown darker. Suddenly he leaned to say something to Scott, then unbuckled his seatbelt and walked to where she sat. Ignored Ororo who tried her best to drill holes at his back with her gaze alone and grabbed Marie’s shoulder instead.
“Come on…”

She followed him to the loading bay, through the door that lead to the chamber where the uniforms stood in their lockers, ready to be taken out and put to good use if the need arose. When Logan showed her hard against the lockers and took her lips to a searing kiss she knew that he hadn’t come here to do an inventory of the uniforms.

“I… I don’t know if this is a good idea…” She squeaked when the jet suddenly lurched and she stumbled slightly. Logan showed his knee roughly between her thighs, pinning her against the locker.
“This is so fucking bad idea… But I’m guessing you’re not after my brain and wits right now…” Logan murmured, his lips and teeth trailing her jugular while his hands roamed over her breasts and sides.
“What about… What about Ororo and Scott?” She hissed, trying not to moan out loud when Logan kneeled slightly, his hard thigh rubbing against the juncture of her thighs and his hot mouth locking around her left nipple through the blouse she was wearing.
“Fuck them… This whole fucking jet reeks of you…”
“Uh, I know it’s been a while since I last showered…”
“It’s not that…” Logan grunted, his hand sliding in to her pants, his fingers finding her slick wetness.
“It’s this.”
“Oh… Oh, right there…”
“Like this?”
“Uh-huh…”

She grasped his shoulders. Heard the door sliding shut. Thank God for small mercies, at least now she wouldn’t have to worry about whimpering. And that she did, because Logan seemed to know exactly what buttons to push to make her squirm and beg.