He closed his eyes and tried to remember how to breathe. Fairly simple task, anybody with half of brain was capable of figuring it out, but right now it felt more like rocket science. When he leaned back and as his upper back hit the wall the ability to breathe returned magically. He cracked his eyes open and lowered his gaze. Cursed inwardly at his stupidity because here he was again, gasping for air that suddenly felt thicker than syrup. Cursed out loud because he very well couldn’t just shout out something intelligible, not with Scott and Ororo just few meters away on the other side of surprisingly thin metal door, no matter how sexy it looked or how good it felt when Marie was kneeling between his slightly bent knees, her lips wrapped around his throbbing cock.

“Uh… K-kid?”
“Mmhmh?”
“Jesus… Humming is good, but it has been a while, and I…”
“Hmmh?”
“Y-you were… All about safe sex and everything and…”

Marie moved and his cock plopped out of her mouth. He whimpered. Jesus Christ. Men do not whimper. But he did.
“Safe sex?”
“Uh, yeah… Do you want… There’s rubbers in my bag, it’s over there in the corner…”
“I’m quite sure that it’s impossible for me to get pregnant this way. And with your mutation, I kind of doubt that there’s any kind of nasty diseases lurking in this little guy,” Marie said, kissing the head of his cock before sucking it back in to her mouth.
“L-Little? You don’t ask much, do you?”
“M-Mmh.”
“Oh-kay…”

He closed his eyes again and let his head droop backwards. It seemed to be the only way he could retain that tiny fraction of brain function that was required to breathe. He had already lost control of his claws and he kept his hands pressed against the cool plex wall of the locker. Wouldn’t do to accidentally skewer Marie. Not when she was sucking and licking and… She was humming. Not constantly, but humming nonetheless, every now and then, sending delicious jolts of pleasure coursing through his system. He tried not to think too hard of where she had learned that little gimmick. Actually it was much harder to think than not to think. When all your brain had liquefied and your spine was planning to follow the suit… And then there was a sudden lurch. And he whined again when Marie stumbled away from him.

“I think we’re about to land. We probably should return to our seats.”
“Do we have to?”
“Zip it up, big guy. I’m sure you can keep it in your pants until we’re back on solid ground.”
“Keep it in my pants? Darling… I’m not even sure if I can get it back in to my pants.”

After careful jiggling and wriggling and general whining and few selected swears he managed to zip up his jeans. It wasn’t much helping that Marie was eyeing him through the whole process like she was starving and he was the main course of the dinner. And it certainly wasn’t helping when she leaned against him, placing her palm over the throbbing bulge and gave his earlobe a quick lick. He could still smell and taste the remnants of her orgasm in the air, and that combined with his own scent in her breath was almost enough to make him forget why exactly were they leaving this lovely chamber. The Blackbird lurched violently again and started to tremble. Gears in his brain kicked back on slowly but surely.

“Fuck. Scott’s driving.”
“Yes, he is.”
“Scott. Shit. We better go and sit down.”