Author's Chapter Notes:
Finished. For real. Enjoy!
”And now… Can I please take off these jeans? They’re kind of tight,” Logan huffed, leaning backwards against the fireplace, trying to alleviate the pressure.
“I have a better idea…” Marie smiled, her hands falling to his lap, rubbing the bulge she found. Logan gasped and bucked slightly.
“You have an idea? I like the sound of it…”

She scooted lower on his lap and grabbed the zipper, lowering it slowly. Relieved almost whimper, almost groan that Logan let out sounded rather pathetic.
“Poor baby… Maybe I should kiss and make it better…” Marie smiled.
“That would be a good… Idea!” Logan squeaked when she crouched and took the tip of his cock in to her mouth, giving it affectionate nibble. As long as she didn’t start humming again he possibly could retain some shreds of his dignity and sanity. He was determined to hold off the orgasm until he was inside of her. He wasn’t going to let the first memory of their time together to be a mouthful of sperm for her.

“Darling… Let go. Let it go. Please?” She smirked and kept going. Logan was already on the edge. It would take only a small nudge to topple him over it.
“Marie, you have to… I can’t… I want to get inside of you…” For that she let go and raised her gaze. Look on Logan’s face was a mixture of pain and lust. He was grasping on straws already, trying to scoot away from her.
“I don’t want it like this. Not at first,” he whispered, standing up and kicking off his socks and jeans. Shirt followed them soon. She crawled to where he stood and used his knees and thighs as a leverage to stand up, because she wasn’t quite sure if her knees would cooperate anymore. Logan grasped her and pulled her against his warmth, his throbbing cock ending between their abdomens. It felt soft and hard at once, nestled there against her navel.
“I want you now,” she heard Logan murmuring, then he scooped her up and carried in front of the fireplace, lowering her gently on to the bearskin.

She was already wet from their earlier tryst in the Blackbird. He could as well smell as see the evidence of her lust, and he wasted no time in settling between her knees. At the last possible moment he pulled back and muttered an obscenity, reaching for his jeans.
“What is it?” She asked. Logan smirked sheepishly.
“You’re going to have to wait for a little while longer. I left condoms back in to my room.”
“It’s okay. We don’t need them.”
“Uh… I know we haven’t really discussed about this, but you do know about mommy and daddy Bee, right? And what happens when daddy Bee puts his little willy in to mommy Bee’s nest?”
“I’m on the pill.”
“Oh… In that case…”

She cried out from the pleasure when Logan entered in to her hot core. One look in his eyes, silent hiss through clenched teeth told her that it was good for him as well. She could close her eyes and not think about the latest tricks and gimmicks, she could let go and just feel. And that she did, with all her body.

Her hands were everywhere at once, nails digging in to his shoulders and buttocks. He was trying to think past how good it felt, how soft and slick she was and how long exactly had he been already wondering the possibility of this happening. His sense of smell had told him on numerous occasions before, that he hadn’t been the only one wondering.

He wanted to prolong the peak of it as long as possible, but when Marie climaxed, her core constricting around him and her nails drawing bleeding furrows over his back it was impossible to hold back any longer. For a second the whole world ceased to exist, there was just the girl whimpering beneath him, and sharp, silvery string uncurling, then it all came rushing back, robbing him from his strength and ability to do anything else but to collapse right on top of Marie.

“Sorry… Didn’t mean to crush your boobs.”
“Don’t fret over it. They’re quite flexible and perky. They’ll bounce back.”
“Yeah… You mind if I stay here for a moment?”
“Stay as long as you like. I got you exactly where I wanted…”