Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't know. I probably should up the rating for this one. They're buddies, but this is turning to a direction where I need more freedom with my vocabulary.

Oh, and for the sake of the story, this still is post-X3, but I have changed it so that the Professor and Scott survived. For anybody who finds it peculiar that they're still running around.
“Why do we always end up in bed when I’m drunk?”
“I don’t know. You think I’m trying to take advantages?”
“I know you don’t. It’s just… Strange.”
“Well, you need something to hold on to. And I…”

“You what? You know how I hate it when people start talking and then don’t finish their thought.”
“It’s nothing. You’re going to think that I’m pansy.”
“Pansy? After seeing how you beat the shit out of those skinheads it’s going to take a hell of a blow to make you look like a pansy.”
“Can we just sleep now? I’m feeling kind of dizzy.”
“I told you it wasn’t a good idea to finish that last bottle of whiskey.”
“I know.”

She snuggled more firmly against Logan, grasping his bare hands and placing them around her midsection, his palms and fingers ending harmlessly under her breasts. She tried to close her eyes and forget the nauseating floating feeling. It wasn’t working. Her curiosity kept nagging at her.

“I need you to hold me. What do you need?” She asked. Logan grunted and buried his face between her shoulderblades.
“Come on… Can’t we just sleep?” He whined.
“You started it. I can’t go to sleep before you tell me what you were going to say.”

Silence stretched between them until she was sure that Logan had fallen asleep. She elbowed him and let out a pained hiss when her elbow connected with his ribs.
“What?”
“Talk to me. I can’t sleep before you tell me what do you need,” she muttered, rubbing her elbow.
“It’s stupid… Can we just sleep now, Marie? Please?”

She knew she was winning. She turned in his hold so that she was facing him. It wouldn’t take much prodding anymore. She puckered her lips to a something she could only assume was an adorable pout and bat her lashes.
“Kid… I’ll leave you sleeping alone if you don’t stop that right now…”
“And where would you go? We are in your bed now.”
“Oh. That’s a good point. I’ll toss you out, drunk or no drunk if you don’t stop that.”
“Could you really do that?”
“I don’t know. I guess we’re going to find out…”
“Logan, come on! You’re just a big wuss! What’s so horrible that you can’t tell it to me?”
“I am a wuss. I like this. I like holding you like this. Happy now?”
“Very. Now we can sleep.”
“And if I hear a peep from this conversation from Summers, I’ll spank your ass black and blue.”
“That a threat?”
“No. It’s a promise.”