Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a sorry excuse to get our favorite couple drinking together.
”How come Iceprick is never around when we need him?” Logan grunted, casting an annoyed glance towards the cooler where a selection of booze in various bottles was floating in the water.
“You really want Bobby here? I could go and see if he’s awake,” Marie suggested, taking a sip from her drink. Logan shook his head.
“Nah… I rather have you all by myself… It’s just that warm beer tastes like piss.”
“I wasn’t the one who put that cooler so close to the fireplace…”
“Duh. I wasn’t the one who wanted to play twister and decided that the cooler was in the way.”
“I wasn’t the one who suggested that we drink here in the first place.”
“Duh. You’re still two years shy from 21. You wouldn’t have gotten in to any of those bars I usually go to.”
“Duh. We could have gone in to a club!”
“Duh… Why the fuck do we keep saying ‘duh’?”
“I have no idea. I wasn’t aware that you even were able to form that syllable.”
“You’d be surprised to know what exactly I’m able to do…”
“Right. You’re all bark and no bite.”
“You’d like me to bite?”
“Save that to your girlfriend, Hairy An’ Scary.”
“Don’t have one. Don’t need one. I got you to nag my ears off and drink with, and I can always pick up somebody when I get an itch…”
“Just make sure that you don’t get even worse itch afterwards.”
“Lecturing about safe sex? Jesus. We need more booze, kid.”

He reached for a bottle of whiskey. Wet bottle slid from his fingers and splashed back in to the cooler.

“Duh.”
“Duh, indeed. Let me give you a hand…”

She placed her drink to the mantel and fished out the bottle, opening it and taking a healthy swig before handing it to him.

“I thought you couldn’t get drunk.”
“I thought so too. But I guess there’s a limit of how much I can drink. I’m definitely tipsy.”

She settled back to the armchair, cradling her drink in one hand, stirring it with a straw with the other. Logan was slugging back whiskey like it was water.

“Hairy An’ Scary, huh?”
“That’s what Jubes used to call you few years ago.”
“Nice.”
“I like more Sex In Jeans.”
“Huh? Wouldn’t it work better without clothes on?”
“Probably. But you always wear jeans. Tight jeans. Seriously, do you know what that does to your sperm count?”
“Haven’t really thought about it. Should I?”
“If you ever want to have children, I’d suggest you start wearing sweats instead.”
“Spank you for this tidbit of crucial medical information. Will take it to consideration.”
“Please, don’t. I’d miss seeing your tight ass.”
“You think my ass is tight?”
“Yes.”
“Thanks… And goodbye to children. Wouldn’t want to deprive you from your daily dose of ogling it.”
“You’re most considerate, my good sir.”

“I seem to have misplaced my fucking cigars.”
“I have them. You gave them to me before we started drinking.”
“Why did I do that?”
“Because you wanted to avoid that little incident we had with the sprinklers last month. Come on, let’s move this party to the patio…”