Large hands gently cradled her body as fingers danced along her naked skin down her ribcage, across her stomach and settling on her hips possessively. Soft wet lips settled just above her navel kissing and teasing her skin lightly until she could feel the quick sharpness of teeth nipping at her skin accompanied by soft stubble that brushed against her smooth skin. Her hips arched up instinctively and she felt a low growl vibrate between their bodies as she gasped.

A quick cool sensation on her hip distracted her as a pink tongue licked her hipbone and moved down. Her own fingers scrunched up in dark brown locks of wild hair, the tips of her nails digging into a warm scalp as she moaned. It wasn’t enough. She needed more. She wanted him inside of her.

Her whole body arched as she gasped out loud a name trembling past her lips as she came.

With a jolt she woke up in the bed, sweat beading on her forehead as her heart raced. The sounds of crickets and an owl just outside the open window of the Summer’s home grounding her as she came to the realization she had been dreaming. It had felt so real though and familiar.

She sighed as she lay on her back, her limbs fidgeting as she strummed her fingers against the white linen. She was restless and on edge. Her head no longer pounded in pain instead she could hear the blood running through her veins with need. She felt like she was going to explode.

A grunt beside her caused her eyes to finally look at the body that lay half-naked within less of an arm’s reach. Her eyes darkened as she took in Nathan’s smooth sculpted chest, her body shifting closer on its own. Somehow, what she was about to do felt wrong, that the chest was in fact to small, too lean and especially too bare but she didn’t care; the blood pounded harder in her head.

Her lips connected with his collarbone as she leaned over him, her tongue working its way along his smooth skin. Nathan’s hand came up to her head as though to bat her away until he seemed to realize what was going on and instead he rubbed his fingers in her long waves.

“Talk about a wake up call,” he murmured still sounding half asleep. His blue eye peeked out at her and she ignored the growl she felt at the back of her mind, her lust taking up the forefront of her thoughts. “Its not even morning,” he noted glancing at the still dark night sky through their open window.

“So,” she muttered against his skin.

“Hey I’m not complaining,” he laughed low. “Just surprised is all, you’re the one who made the rule.”

She moved to straddle him, her lips on his neck. She knew what he meant, since they had stayed the first night she had mentioned she felt uncomfortable with the idea of having sex in his father’s house but she had a feeling it had more to do with just his father, but right now she didn’t care, she needed a release, the dream finally tightening the string inside of her to the point that she was going to snap.

His hands moved to her hips and she moved suddenly and he jerked them back coming to land on her ass, she unexpectedly didn’t like his grip but knew instinctively that she preferred it then to the grip on her hips.

“Are you sure?” he mumbled.

“Stop talking,” she hissed through clenched teeth holding back a growl.

She gripped the sheets by his head and avoided looking into his eyes but he didn’t seem to notice once that night.



The sound of a car engine bursting to life woke her up as she blinked at the sunlight that poured into the room. She sighed and noticed she was alone in bed remembering briefly waking up before to Nathan kissing her saying they had both slept in and that she could sleep in longer. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was eleven. She shifted up in bed and turned away from the light already feeling the trickle of another headache coming on. Her body still felt tense as well. Last night had taken the edge off but it wasn’t enough, she still needed something more.

Swiftly she got ready having a quick shower as well. Her nose twitched at the smell of sex in the room but instead of enticing her, she felt nauseated, she didn’t understand why, blatantly choosing to ignore the fact that her senses clearly did not revel in the combined scents of her and Nathan.

She was distracted with the need to get out of the room as she opened the door; therefore, she was thrown off by what awaited her out in the hall. She was silent as she shut the door behind her, her movements slow and obvious as her gaze met the wild one that was directed at her.

Logan stood deathly still in front of her, his unrelenting stare no longer watchful but harsh and accusing. She felt like she was suddenly a piece of prey under his gaze. She swallowed hard as she met his eyes not knowing why she felt guilty all of a sudden.

“Hello,” she stuttered, leaning against the door. She wasn’t afraid but she felt unsure, her eyes glancing down the hall realizing she couldn’t hear anyone else in the house.

Logan ignored her greeting and moved in a step, his neck arching out as his eyes narrowed and he openly sniffed the air in front of her.

“I can still smell him on you,” he snarled. She noticed he was clenching his fists, he was angry. “No shower will hide it when you’re saturated in it.”

The first thing she wanted to blurt out was along the lines of what or pardon but instead she found herself defensive.

“Why would I have to hide it?”

A feral smirk crossed his face and she found the string tightening again despite the glint in his suddenly gold like eyes.

“You tell me,” his voice harsh and low. “You showered, fine, but why’d you scrub with soap until your skin was raw.” His eyes flicking towards the slight hue of red on her arms that was already disappearing but still visible to his eyes.

She pushed off the door and moved down the hall. “It’s none of your damn business,” she seethed, feeling anger herself wondering what right he had to question her.

“I think it is,” his voice was all of a sudden just behind her right ear, his lips hovering and she found despite the circumstance she wanted those lips on her skin, her breath hitched but she didn’t turn around. “Especially since I’m the one that started it and you went to him to finish it,” he finished by giving a sudden dark laugh. “Although it seems he didn’t do a good enough job,” he emphasized by sniffing the air around her.

She jerked away turning to glance at him. “You have some nerve,” she spat back but she found her tone wasn’t as strong as her words, possibly there was some truth in what he was saying, ever since she had met him she had been attracted and on edge but she didn’t have to admit it.

He stood rooted to the spot as he let her move away but his smirk grew more dangerous as his eyes flared darkly. “Tell me,” he spoke his voice becoming lower. “How hard was it for you to hold back?”

She tilted her head in question.

“I bet pretty boy would be a bit perturbed to find how you really like it.”

Her eyes narrowed at him.

“Having to bit your own lip to stop from biting down on his neck, collar bone, and chest.”

His hands opened up as he placed them on either side of the walls and her eyes flickered towards them, noticing the familiarity from her dream. She took a step back.

“Curling your fingers in the sheets to stop from running your nails down his back so harshly you draw blood.”

He opened his mouth flashing his sharpened canines at her and she knew it wasn’t for comfort.

“Was it even really any good when you have to lie to yourself and to him?”

She glared at him as she moved towards the stairs.

“You’re out of your fucking mind.”

He shrugged. “Possibly, but at least I have a mind to be out of.”

She shook her head. “You’re a sick bastard,” she hissed as she turned around and moved down the stairs.

“But I ain’t a liar, darlin’,” he called out after her.