Author's Chapter Notes:
lright, I do feel a bit bad about the treatment of my muse in this fic. I have apologized, and being who she is, she didn't hold it against me. And my two muses are getting along just fine, currently bantering back and forth like brother and sister. All is well, I think. Besides the absolute innaneness of it all.
Rule Number One:
I will not look at Logan as if he is a sexual creature at all. I may indeed be a woman, and I may indeed at some point realize that Logan is a bedable man, but I will not give off any looks, ever, that might in anyway betray that thought.

Rule Number Two:
I will not think of Logan as a sexual creature at all. I will not, unless required of me by some plot line in which Logan is a sexual creature in reference to a character that is not myself, but in fact most likely Marie, though possibly Scott, but probably not Ororo either.

Addendum to Rule Two:
I may think of Logan as a sexual creature, but I am forewarned that the thinking and any acting out of such thoughts will come with stiff penalties up to and including extreme angst, death and dismemberment, to be decided by my writer. I agree that if I have broken rule two according to my rights outlined in the addendum, I forfeit any natural rights to retribution, monetary or otherwise.

Rule Number Three:
I will not flirt with Logan, nor engage in any sexual or pseudo sexual behavior up to and including foreplay, masturbation, sex, or any variations thereof. I will adhere to this rule beyond all else, discouraging any behavior that might lead to the breaking of this rule, on pain of death.

Rule Number Four:
I recognize the fact that Scott and I are one of the Destined Couples of history, and you just don't fuck with that. If however, he feels the need to carry on the occasional affair with someone, say Marie for instance, I will have every right to do the same, so long as neither affair tears the relationship apart. I may not however, break rules one, two, or three in an effort to have said affair.



"Are you really sure all of this is necessary? I did tell you that I really don't think of him like that."

I raised an eyebrow. Did she really think she was going to slide one by me? Who came to who, anyway? Did I ask her to be my muse? I wasn't the one who cued her up to knock on my door in the middle of betaing, sufficiently scaring the hell out of me.

Hell no.

She signed, or she could bloody well stand in the doorway every time Logan was around, which seemed to be a lot lately. I could hear Jubilee's commentary already, Jean a bonified muse having to stand outside the door, uninvited. Besides, it was fair warning. Now she knew I was serious.

I mean, Logan knows I'd kick his ass, but I'd kill Jean. She knows I don't put up with that shit.

Unsanctioned UST doesn't happen in this little orgy, oh no. For that matter, neither does RST.

"Sign," I said with a smile. And she did.